Speaker 1: Thirteen, twenty four to ten. We're talking jealous partners. Have you dated someone who got extremely jealous and what was it over? In return? You could walk away with tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show.
Speaker 2: Because there was a VIP appearance at the SCG.
Speaker 1: We're chatting about this on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were the one, the only Sydney.
Speaker 3: Sweeneys Sydney was in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Sydney was back in Sydney because she's made a few appearances in Sydney.
Speaker 3: And she's been to the footy before.
Speaker 2: She's a Swanye.
Speaker 1: You know who she's dating, don't you?
Speaker 2: Scooter Brown?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now Scooter in town as well.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe that, right, We're all off.
Speaker 4: She was at the footy with her dad and it was funny because in the stadium at the time, up flash, up flashed Sydney and every everyone just took their eyes off the footy and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, where is she? Where is she?
Speaker 2: We're just trying to find her in the stands.
Speaker 4: As it turns out, injured Sydney swan Eryl Golden tracked her down and made a presentation of.
Speaker 1: So to it.
Speaker 5: I'm told that you volunteered yourself to go and give a hat to Sydney Sweeny.
Speaker 2: Absolutely then Sid shot there and my girlfriend wasn't happy when she found out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was raped into that by the media team, but I.
Speaker 2: Was loving She's she's so nice.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you put up a lot of resistance. You know what. It was okay with the girlfriend until right at the end.
Speaker 3: You know what, if she was actually really mad, he wouldn't have mentioned it.
Speaker 1: That's that's true.
Speaker 3: When we're mad that they don't joke about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do on the show's not talking about our partners.
Speaker 5: You know, the serious dramas that people get jealous over all kinds of things, Like I know some women who are fully jealous of their husband's golfing days.
Speaker 3: The boys, yea, they hate.
Speaker 2: It just because they're out enjoying themselves.
Speaker 3: Well they're spending like eight hours with.
Speaker 5: Their mates with yes, or some people I'd be like, I'm begging Paul to take up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people get jealous over the other parents doing something with the kids as.
Speaker 3: Well, like you're the fun parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, I'm the one here disciplining and you get to take him to pizza.
Speaker 3: No, that's very common. I think, yeah, we just.
Speaker 2: Paul get jealous of you spending time with two hot blokes every morning between six and nine.
Speaker 5: Paul could not care less about even us traveling the world together. No, it's funny because like if he's out and I'm like where are you? If he doesn't reply, I'm like I've been I text you like why don't you just reply? And I'm like if I did that to you, you'd be so angry. He's like, oh DHL when you're out, I just put the footy on.
Speaker 3: It and I think about where you are or what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Rude is jealousy.
Speaker 1: He's trying to give you something freedom the guy can't win.
Speaker 3: Sometimes a little bit of jealousy can be hot.
Speaker 2: I sort of agree, you do care, Yeah, you do want me.
Speaker 5: I've seen a little sparkle in the eye before. When I'm like, oh, you're a little jealous over there of me talking to this person or doing that, I think there's jealousy, and then there's like it can go too far though.
Speaker 1: Hello ash jealous partners. Was it you or someone you were dating?
Speaker 5: No, it was the guy I was dating at the time.
Speaker 1: He was jealous that I could lift more than him, and was bitter and was I could do more than he could.
Speaker 3: So did he or did you dump him?
Speaker 1: I dumped him a little while later.
Speaker 3: But yep, that's just insecurity.
Speaker 1: You should have said, if you don't lift this weight, relationships over given him the challenge.
Speaker 2: Now, Ash, I don't want to sound jealous, but what do you lift? Not anymore?
Speaker 4: Okay, after kids, but back in the day, so he could still with a decent.
Speaker 2: Amount, still compete with the best of them.
Speaker 3: But blokes get jealous of other blokes over that stuff. Yeah, yes, that's just ego, Yes it is. I mean, jealousy is often an ego.
Speaker 2: Thing, always, especially blokes.
Speaker 5: But things like Brodie saying his ex girlfriend said he spent too much time with his mum.
Speaker 1: And that's hello, Steve, welcome to the show. Brother, Good morning. How are you guys? Were good? You dated someone who was quite jealous. Yeah, that was actually a ex girlfriend of mine.
Speaker 4: She got jealous because I had better had a better booty than what she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the.
Speaker 3: Hip thrust and everything, you know, Like she got jealous.
Speaker 5: I used to wear I wear tights as well, so it made him really like pop when I.
Speaker 1: Used to squat time, did you wear shorts over the nah lemons down the street?
Speaker 3: Just get it's percent, So you're pretty crowdy.
Speaker 2: Gloats. Oh, I'm trying four days a week, so they popping popping? And so what she had a fight bum pancake? Yea pancakes.
Speaker 3: You can't say that. I can say that. You can't say that. So did you keep the gloats and drop the girl?
Speaker 4: One hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 4: Now even like when you go to Europe, so you can When I went to Europe, like you know anything, so anthing goes over there.
Speaker 1: So I used to be like, you know, good the thom keeney and just walked from off you know what.
Speaker 3: I you were walking around in the thong in Europe.
Speaker 1: Take us the right way.
Speaker 5: But I want to see how often how often do you do leg day?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the legs are the legs legging at the moment they look.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 3: Don't send them directly to.
Speaker 1: Me showcount in case the wife goes through the phone. Just send them to the show account.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: If you think she's gonna get jealous if she says stays legs in your Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well, the way you talks to meut call Itella.
Speaker 3: All right, I love I love a man who can wear string speed around.
Speaker 2: You must have a pulling brand. No nothing, Now you're gonna get from private.
Speaker 5: Lauren and Clint Feeling good Lauren and on the socials.