Speaker 1: He news to me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know former tennis player Boris Becker did time. Bam bam, jail, tax evasion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he I think he spent quite a while in the clink.
Speaker 4: Random thing to bring up.
Speaker 2: Well, I just saw it online the other day. Because now he's out, he's doing a little bit of a tello.
Speaker 4: Has he just got out?
Speaker 1: Make a bit point?
Speaker 3: He spent quite quite a period in jail.
Speaker 4: Did you just get out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How long ago?
Speaker 3: We popped up at Wimbledon a little while back, so it must have been in the last little while.
Speaker 4: How long was he in for?
Speaker 2: Mmmmmmm checking? Now he five million dollars. He was not laundering, just didn't pay. The old taxman will get you.
Speaker 3: That'll get your dad.
Speaker 4: I'll get you five billion.
Speaker 1: Come on, bam bam.
Speaker 2: So look, we thought we'd played a little game this morning. Bad Celebrities executive produce a brood. He's going to put up celebrities on the screen. We have to guess whether they have been arrested or not.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. All right, I've been arrested. Were you arrested for peeing on the police station? Yeah? In Mexico?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like put in the clink?
Speaker 3: No, but they they forcefully, They sort of half cuffed me.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a tree, But it turns out it was the sign that says police and you were urinating.
Speaker 4: It was in another language.
Speaker 1: The cuffs on you.
Speaker 3: I did a little twinkle. Yeah, they threatened to Yeah. They pinned me up against the car.
Speaker 1: Did you pay?
Speaker 3: I did pay a bribe and then off I walked into the.
Speaker 4: With an empty bladder and an empty wallet.
Speaker 3: Half empty?
Speaker 4: Your wallet or your bladder?
Speaker 1: All right? First one, justin Timberlake.
Speaker 4: What did he go in for?
Speaker 1: Not not to serve time, but arrested.
Speaker 4: Drink driving recently?
Speaker 3: Didn't he go to a stop sign?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: And put him over and then he couldn't do the silly walk on the He still looks pretty all right.
Speaker 1: Next to lab.
Speaker 4: Got arrested. I'm going to say, no for oh these truol.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was arrest I think he Loan has been arrested.
Speaker 4: I reckon, do you reckon for not arrested?
Speaker 1: But no way, He's never been arrested, never never been arrested. Believe no way.
Speaker 3: He should be arrested for crimes against fashion for that work on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he was arrested running a stop sign and driving without a license in ab.
Speaker 1: Look at him in that Oh my god.
Speaker 3: How old is the hen?
Speaker 1: Looks like one of those orange stack cats.
Speaker 5: Tweet to where he was nineteen seventy seven. He ran a stock sign. He's pretty happy about it.
Speaker 4: Looks good in his mug shot next to Beckey mcconnoughey. Yeah, he would have been arrested for driving you reckon.
Speaker 5: Guess I'm going to say he's got arrested for being too.
Speaker 3: He's been arrested.
Speaker 1: I'm saying no.
Speaker 4: Public disturbance, resisting transportation.
Speaker 1: He does not look good in his mrug shot. Oh sorry.
Speaker 5: In nineteen ninety nine, following a noise complaint at around two thirty in the morning, officers discovered McConaughey in his Austin home, dancing naked and playing the boncos.
Speaker 1: I remember this the new bongos.
Speaker 4: Yep, so it was public disturbance. He was making too much.
Speaker 1: Noise if his own house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Americans, I mean the things they get away with.
Speaker 4: But then you get arrested for.
Speaker 3: That boos something No, no, he was newly in the bongos Angelina jolly, No way, she's sweet as honey.
Speaker 1: Answer, not arrested. But she did hook up with her brother. I remember that.
Speaker 4: When did she hook up with her brother?
Speaker 2: I think it was after her and Billy Bob Thornton collected viols of blood on each other.
Speaker 4: What do you mean about it with her brother?
Speaker 1: I mean step brother up with their brother publicly, an actual.
Speaker 3: Step blood No, not blood brother.
Speaker 1: Brother, insists expert Brody. Execute it was her half brother.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's fine.
Speaker 1: They just shed a very passionate tongue kiss. It's half brother who hasn't play on?
Speaker 5: No, No, you know what are you getting?
Speaker 4: Well? Your sister lives with you? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Sister? Yeah, come on, half sister though, play on?
Speaker 4: You got one of those you know it's.
Speaker 1: That going through the family tree now though waiting.
Speaker 5: No, you can't be doing that, Like I don't have half brothers, but I've got step brothers and.
Speaker 3: Even no, you couldn't know. You couldn't imagine yourself.
Speaker 1: Little Christmas time, good to see you.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's that's that's that's illegal.
Speaker 3: No, it's brown upon upon, very def no half brother, stip brother. I've watched a lot of Movies Jason Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials