Speaker 1: Get you My Morning every Day, Adelaides one of the podcast you professional human, Very good choice by you.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: We finally crowned a win at the text Potato.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank goodness for that.
Speaker 4: It was quite the build up, but you know what, she absolutely delivered in radio terms, she was one of the best winners you could have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you get people when you go, oh, you've won three hundred million dollars, They go, Hi, good.
Speaker 1: Good, thanks. Are you sure? Are you trying to send me solar panels? No, we promised, and no one but leads into it that I've actually got in their hand.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Well she didn't believe it either. She was just like, this is this a joke? No, it wasn't a joke, Imagen.
Speaker 1: It's the best part. It actually used a joke.
Speaker 4: Now we've got to ring it back and go, oh Jesus sorry about that.
Speaker 5: The world's biggest pop star is returning to our Shawls Elliots. He's Telor Swirl.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Over Nine one nine text for Taite's Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, that snuck up, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's knuck up not just that little place there, but this the entire contest. Because it felt like I went for a long time, but I almost Yeah, I didn't want it to not end, but I just got so excited to think about someone who's potentially going to win this unbe label.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, this is the trip of a lifetime.
Speaker 4: We can't I am, I am, we can't wait to give it away. There's been so much built up, and I just know the winner is going to be beside themselves because these tickets are sold out right, you can't get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh look, tickets are gone back and stop bang they're gone yeah bang, that's how quick they go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, should we do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. Okay, do you know what you can do the honest here as well?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 6: I thank you?
Speaker 3: That's very kind of you.
Speaker 6: We've got confetti cannons on the ready.
Speaker 4: You're wearing your Travis Kelsey T shirt. I'm wearing my Taylor Swift T shirt. Let's do this thing.
Speaker 6: So we've got a couple of people on standby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got a bunch of people on standby.
Speaker 6: His name, I say, next is the extra winner. So you could go congratulations too.
Speaker 3: Imagen Baker from Hyde Park.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Wait, not prank, Not a prank?
Speaker 4: Imagen, You're off to see Taylor Swift in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. I'm sure I'm taking How.
Speaker 3: Many times have you entered Imagen?
Speaker 7: Probably around fifteen times.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, that's incredible. How are you going to take it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: And then every time I've tried to get tickets, you get through two hours later and they're all sold out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly one of those people sitting on your laptop, just refreshing, refreshing, trying to.
Speaker 7: Get through the whole office to do it. Oh, I'm shaking.
Speaker 1: I was about to say image and Joey was shaking before, but you must be almost about a launch.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know. I'm tasting up and down.
Speaker 3: Where are you right now, Imagen?
Speaker 7: I'm at home. I'm at home with my little dog.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we'll tell the dog the news.
Speaker 7: But I want to scream on the boucony and tell everyone that I just got do it.
Speaker 3: Go do it.
Speaker 1: Part of.
Speaker 3: Any response there is people look at me.
Speaker 2: They're jealous, They're.
Speaker 3: So jealous everything. How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm twenty three, twenty two?
Speaker 3: Did you say?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know? But when twenty two was released in twenty twelve. I have just been upsess. Yeah, so this is just oh, absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: He imagen. I'm guessing as well. Your favorite song is twenty two.
Speaker 7: It is my favorite song.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get there.
Speaker 1: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only a what if away from your next holiday.
Speaker 3: Look on the what if it's Dozzy for travel.
Speaker 2: Here's where you're.
Speaker 9: Waking up to Adelaide Today, Breaking news, what's the news today, snooze news.
Speaker 4: Well, this is everything you need to know, condensed into three very quick stories.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Abby and the newsroom. First up.
Speaker 10: Good morning, So tonight is the night that we will farewell Charlie Stevens So the South Australian Police Commissioner's son. He was killed a schoolies incident a little bit earlier this month, in an alleged hit and run incident. So it's being held at Adelaide Oval in the McGarry Oval Room. It will be live streamed, it will be played up on the big screen. So obviously they're expecting thousands of people to attend. If you would like to watch it, it is being live streamed, so you'll be able to tonight.
Speaker 3: But yeah, really sad day for the police commissioner.
Speaker 10: We extend our condolences to the family once again and hopefully it'll be a really lovely celebration of Charlie's life.
Speaker 4: Certainly, yeah, very very difficult evening for the Stevens family, no doubt, but let's all get around it and pay tribute to their beautiful boy. Let's go to netball please, And it is an absolute mess at the moment.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, So just to catch you up to speed, there is a play dispute between the Players Association and Netball Australia. They just have not for months and months and months now, hazy, they just haven't been able to come to terms. I think what the players want is a little slice of the pie, a huge size, but it happens in other sports where they get a piece of the revenue, which I feel is only fair. But if there's not a lot of revenue there, I understand why Netball Australia is saying, well, there's not much of the.
Speaker 3: Party give out.
Speaker 4: But basically Liz Ellis, who is a netball great, she tried to get on the board and they said no to her. But she's come out and slammed Netball Australia because what happened was they haven't paid them for eight weeks and then they had their Netball Australia Awards on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Some of the.
Speaker 4: Players went, well, screw you, Hrebie, I'm not turning up. You haven't paid me for the better part of two months. And so the Netball Australia have turned around and threatened to soothe them.
Speaker 3: So that's where it's at.
Speaker 4: This is what Liz Ellis had to say about the whole situation.
Speaker 8: I find this media release it's come out this afternoon with this offer to say, well, we're going to backpay the players. We're going to give them almost everything they want. It's a little bit offensive and I'm wondering if a third part of the government, if the federal government perhaps has to step in and say you can't run the sport.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't understand.
Speaker 10: We've been you know, men in AFL all of that, they've been paid massive amounts of money and we've always got to fight for it. Women have always had to fight to be either paid. Yes, okay, we might not be pulling in the same but you look at the AFLW numbers this year it's been mental.
Speaker 4: AFLW also with the World Cup, with the Matilda exactly.
Speaker 3: The cricketers get a fair whack of the pipe.
Speaker 4: Neple has always had to fight administration. It's just been the way it's always has been. So the latest is Netball Australia have offered an immediate pay rise and back pay to the Super Netball players and they've said no deal.
Speaker 3: So we're just no.
Speaker 4: Closer, which is so sad for a sport that's so damn popular. I mean, you go down to Netball SA Stadium every Saturday, every Tuesday night it is jam packed and families are paying thirty bucks to get through the door.
Speaker 3: Where's that money going? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch this space, Yeah, see what happens with.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's talk about Josh Giddy and we haven't spoken about this before, but it's very, very controvert. So he is now under the subject of a police investigation following social media allegations he had an inappropriate relationship with an underage girl. So the news has come out, well, it emerged on social media, so there's photos, there's a heap of videos of him with allegedly this underage girl. So this is where it's at now. It's in the hands of police. There's also reports of the FBI are investigating, goodness, and on top of this, the girl and the family of the girl are refusing to cooperate with authorities. So you can probably expect this to drag on for a long long time. But allegedly she's fifteen, consent age is eighteen, and the age to drink and get into nightclubs is twenty one. There's videos that have merged of Josh dancing or whatever with this girl in a nightclub, So if she's fifteen, she's somehow.
Speaker 4: Man to get in there, probably why she's refusing to cooperate.
Speaker 1: All the other details are absolutely unknown. Josh Kiddy has spoken at least once to which obviously you just said, I can't comment on that at this time. But this is going to drag on, you'd think, for a long long time. And this is right in the guts as well, where he's potentially signing this richest NBA deal by an Aussie.
Speaker 3: Ever, well, how much does that worth?
Speaker 1: Again, it could be worth as much as three hundred million dollars. Yeah, this is a crazy, crazy situation. Can you imagine how big this will be if it was an Australian athlete, a really, really highly prominent Australian athlete.
Speaker 4: Well, it's all very sad, isn't it. Because he's a former Adelade thirty six er. He's a wonderful talent, He's an incredible talent and with the substance to these allegations, that's going to taint his reputation from this day forward, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely will. And you can imagine what it's like over in America. I mean I follow a lot of social media websites and everything to do with American sport, and it's been the subject for a long time now, and memes and all sorts of things coming come out. So when you look at some of the Australian athletes and what they have to go to on social media, it's times I feel like one hundred over and amount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So there we go.
Speaker 1: Look at all happening.
Speaker 11: Isn't it the six fifteen machine?
Speaker 3: This is how it works.
Speaker 4: Andrew Hayes three questions, You get the third one right, then you get a crack of the vending machine, and you get yourself a nice little prize unless you select the chips, and then it's just back of chips.
Speaker 1: It's just really really hungry. Yeah, but you've just got to block out just how good young prizes were, Yeah, and then put yourself in a situation where it's better than nothing.
Speaker 4: So the point, the point that you're making really well, is that the six fifteen vending machine is it's a mental game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it always has been and always will.
Speaker 3: But yep.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jess from Glenelg North. Good morning, Jess, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you doing this morning? What are you up to?
Speaker 7: I'm about to start work.
Speaker 3: Where do you work, Jess?
Speaker 10: I'm a youth worker in read big care.
Speaker 3: Love that for you? Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Excellent, very worthwhile stuff, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number one, which fast food chain is well known for the phrase the burg is a better hungry Chah?
Speaker 1: Thank you jack spot On? Jess, where are we going for hungry Jackson is a little whopp up meeting size whopper?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Question number two in which nineteen ninety eight film did Lindsey Lohan make her acting debut?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's my dad.
Speaker 9: Then you would hire like my sisters, Kelly, I like twins.
Speaker 1: I thought that was really hard.
Speaker 4: Yes, question number three, and this is for your shot at the prizes. This is the theme for which TV show?
Speaker 1: What are you waking? Yes, have a crack at it?
Speaker 4: I reckon, I'm going to get it wrong Modern Family.
Speaker 1: Just make me understand that.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, so i'd like she did well. Angel from Craigburn Farm.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's this theme from?
Speaker 9: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Thanks, Jared? What do you reckon? If you got this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it the Jared? Are you an office fan mate?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Jared, that's okay, that's so fine. Okay, I need a letter between A and.
Speaker 3: C please, I'd like to go B B and a number between two and.
Speaker 1: Six three please three three right, bring around three B four. It served us pretty well.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, here she goes.
Speaker 1: All right, six to fifteen, spit it out?
Speaker 3: Are you ready? All right?
Speaker 1: Good stuff?
Speaker 4: Come on, boys, Jared, you have picked yourself up a packet of original flavored chips.
Speaker 3: Jared, so sorry.
Speaker 1: So well, thank you, Jar, thank you.
Speaker 3: Jared's fight. It's your fault, my fault. What do you do I just opened.
Speaker 1: You should have seed in different directions.
Speaker 3: You do it next time.
Speaker 1: Six fifteen VENNYE Machine Quiz returns tomorrow and hopefully, hopefully that's our quota of chips sworded for the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: Well, no more. We've only got one more show for the year, so.
Speaker 1: Please no chips tomorrow.
Speaker 3: No exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's take the next three or four minutes. So it's really really hone in on just how awesome men are. Alleviate. It's raining men. That's raining so heavily a couple of days ago. Now it's raining men.
Speaker 4: Let's get let's get this in before chic chat in just a moment where men aren't so awesome.
Speaker 1: Men are very confident as an entire species. Perhaps we're over the top confident. Almost fifty per cent of men think they can land a passenger plane in an emergency. Surprise. Surprise, experts disagree. A big survey indicates about one third of all adult men think they could safely land a passenger aircraft with air traffic controls guidance. Oh my god. So among the male respondents to the confidence level rose to nearly fifty percent last year. A bloke by the name of Darren Harrison managed to land a twin engine aircraft in America and Florida after the pilot passed out with a guidance of an air traffic controller who also happened to be a flight instructor. I've got to admit right now, I've sat there countless amounts of time and thought in while I'm flying somewhere, going you know what I've got This I can take over?
Speaker 3: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: Is because you look at all these flight simulator games and stuff and you think, well, how hard can it be? And I'm sure, I'm sure it's much much harder than that. And if there's a pilot listing right now, it's like you absolutely knob you can't land a plane. But that's just what goes through our heads.
Speaker 4: If you are a pilot thirteen twenty four ten, you are listening this morning, I'd love your feedback for Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it probably needs to come down and not youre too, Yes, you back.
Speaker 1: Me up here? Am I right? Am?
Speaker 4: I right?
Speaker 1: Could anyone do your job? Here's a list of other things I reckon I could do Jude's Oh no, I reckon if push came to shove and it really like my my family's life was in danger. I could easily wrestle and beat up a big giant crocodile, because I know exactly i'd be too nimble for it. And I reckon I could genuinely get it in the headlock. And isn't it with a crocodile. Isn't it like it can't once its jaws is shut, it has trouble opening them. I don't know, So it's all about timing. As soon as it shuts, it's all bag. I'll get it in the headlock.
Speaker 3: I'm certainly happy for you to test test.
Speaker 1: That this point put it to sleep. Bang, okay, right in the jaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So you're going to punch it after it's the sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely cool, just to make sure. Yeah, maybe i'll hang it on a No, I won't do that. No, that's too fast, too far. We'll let it go. We'll take to the zoo. Every time I go past a cafe or a restaurant and have those eating challenges, yeah, I don't reckon there's one that I haven't looked out and thought I could do that. No, it's like one point five kak in eight seconds. You like, I could do that as well.
Speaker 3: You're not You're not a massive eater though.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. So that's why if I probably got into it, i'd get a quarterway through the stake and be like, I'm completely full.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me test that theory with you. How many how many foot long subways?
Speaker 3: Could you eat?
Speaker 1: One at best? For some reason, my brain goes, yeah, I could do that. Do that?
Speaker 3: What else can you do?
Speaker 1: I reckon I could quite easily and almost painlessly give births a trigger. I knew this would trigger.
Speaker 3: Oh my, that was a joke.
Speaker 4: By the way, Okay, that's a joke you made in a in a room of three women, so two of which I have given birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm even getting booze from the girls who haven't even given birth. Isn't that crazy? But here's some mean he's an announcement for all men out there. Here's something that you can't do, but you probably think that you can, and that is coach of professional football team. Oh no, because every single supporter goes through it sacked the joke, and then if you really break it down, it's like, oh, why would you sack the coach there? Jimmy? Why game plan? Yeah, okay, well what's wrong with the game plan? What sort of tweaks would you make to make sure that the boys put a few more wins on the board.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sack, I really needs it is so time for a let's go girls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the girl.
Speaker 4: This is where we all get assembled and have those conversations that we're having off air, bring them on air.
Speaker 3: So we've got producers over here.
Speaker 4: Mid twenties in a happy relationship with a boy.
Speaker 3: I will add that that is important.
Speaker 4: Yes, Abby happily single, in a relationship with herself.
Speaker 3: Dating boys though yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's see if that's all about to change, because there is a movement, and it appears that movement is high profile women in a relationship with other women. It's a thing that is happening at the moment, and well it's probably always happened, but we've just never known about it.
Speaker 3: It's never been written about.
Speaker 4: So firstly we had chrishell Stauss of selling Sunset Fame, who is married to Ozzie Singer. G flip beautiful, gorgeous relationship, look like a divine couple. Then came the relationship between Nat Bassingthwait, she's just come out in the last week or so and said, well, she was married to her bandmate Cam for a lot of years and they've got two kids together, they broke up, and now she's announced that she's in a relationship with another woman.
Speaker 3: And then last night, Hazy, this is up your rally.
Speaker 4: I was reading about a woman who was married to an AFL star and they had kids together, and you know what is always perceived as the generic family unit, she fell in love with an AFLW star. She came out this week and she said, and I quote, I didn't choose this to happen to my life. I didn't wake up one morning and flip the life be in lights, which these feelings I believe were always inside of me.
Speaker 3: This is who I was meant to be my entire life.
Speaker 1: That is the big point and the big question. Has a lot of people, well that's the big answer Exporus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And I love and I love that people feel enough in a safe space now to say well, this is who I am. And I don't have any authority to speak on this, so I'd love to hear from anyone who has been through it thirteen twenty four to ten, or if you're going through it. I think what's happening on the celebrity scale is reflecting what is maybe happening in society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's enough talking for me. Your thoughts so anyone.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's crazy because this has always happened, right, I mean, it's not like a choice, like was it, Natbasset said, didn't just switch the lights on one day. So it's really nice to see it in a celebrity world because it makes it easier for us regular folk who haven't felt like they could come out. And you know, maybe it's not necessarily a matter of just doing a complete switch. Maybe these people have been by their whole lives and now they're only comfortable enough to come out. And how wonderful that people are starting to feel like they can, even though, especially when you're famous, it has the potential to flip your life upside down.
Speaker 10: I like this in the sense of people feel comfortable to just fall in love with whoever they want to fall in love with. As we all know, and it's well documented. I've been dating and in the dating pool for this year and it's horrific out there. Know a few women who have done this. They've they've split up with their partners and all of a sudden, oh, yep, I'm now dating women or I've opened it up to sort of both sides, and I think, good on them. For me, it's not for me. I know that I'm not That's not what you know, that's not what I'm looking for. But I, like you said before, when we question our sexuality, there were a few moments I'm like, am I not finding the right person because I'm not in the right not looking in.
Speaker 3: The right place.
Speaker 4: And then the question is hazy for you, like are there blokes out there who are married and in a seemingly stable relationship who should be feeling a little nervous? Well, what if my partner? Because it makes sense that women can cater to other women's needs because we are women and we know what we like and what we want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean sometimes I think, oh, just I wonder for all the things that I could do in my life, I just do it with like my best mate. Yeah, I like just quickly. I grew up in the country. Ye, so, and I wonder if I was if I was gay, if I was to come out like that would be huge, insanely hard. I don't know how could do it? And it's in a little country town.
Speaker 4: We'll half for you because you grew up in a town of twelve people, so it's a small dating pool.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. I was only one in my class too. I know it in a year above, So yeah, I was in a relationship with.
Speaker 3: Myself thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to get involved in the conversation, we'd love to hear from you. Has this happened to you? Are you going through it? Has your parents gone through it? Thirteen twenty four ten. Did you come out later in life? That's what we'd like to know.
Speaker 1: Anyone who gets on air automatically going on the running to win a real eye air conditioning installation worth two and a half thousand dollars, take calls next thirteen and twenty four we've.
Speaker 3: Just had chit chats.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about the rising number of women leaving their husbands for other women. A lot of celebrities leading by example as well. And we've got some text here from anonymous. My wife left me two years ago for another woman. I don't think we could have stayed friends if she'd left me for a man. So I'm grateful to still have the friendship.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at it. A lot of text coming through, And.
Speaker 4: My friends who have have done this have remained on really good terms with their exes as well. So you just wonder if that's the thing. Like if you say, for example, Kara left you. I don't mean to use Car as an example, but I just did.
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 4: If Kara left you for another man, it would be much Do you think it would be harder if she left you for another woman?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. It would be confusing, like, it would be very of it. There'd be plenty more answers. I wouldn't be surprised if the first option gosh, it aren't is kidding, But if she left for another woman, yeah, there's so many more questions that come with it.
Speaker 4: It's comparing apples with oranges, isn't it really not comparing apples with that? And like another man would be another apple and you're a You're a delicious apple, so I can't see that happening.
Speaker 1: But you know, Car is an orange girl. I also like understand what's going on in this space, but it's for me. Maybe the more concerning thing is what's happening up north with people and crocodiles. If you don't understand, I'm maybe Bobcatter says it better.
Speaker 2: Title to the sexual proclimities.
Speaker 5: Let there be a thousand blossoms blooms concerned.
Speaker 1: But I ain't spending any time want In the meantime, every three months person was torn to pieces by a crocodile and North Queensland.
Speaker 6: I thank you Bob for clarifying his whole entire situation.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Bob cleaning that up, for.
Speaker 3: Being the voice of reason as always.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for everyone who has texted through as well, because there has been a lot of texts. It's some very very brave texts. We appreciate that.
Speaker 11: Battles and it's been a ferocious contest, two absolutely finely tuned musical athletes, just providing you with a song each Friday to set you up for a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 4: To say the voting has been close across an entire year is an understatement.
Speaker 3: So where we at? What did it come down to?
Speaker 1: It's come down to this. This is the Grand Final tomorrow, so it is fourteen thirteen in favor of Jodi. But here's a kick out. We organized this a couple of weeks ago. The last battle of the bang is it's going to be worth two points.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 1: So whoever wins tomorrow. If it's you, you win the entire thing by three. If it's me, I'll win by one.
Speaker 3: Yep. Okay, that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: What have you got? This is the song that's going to get you over the line. It's your grand Final and it basically represents you. If you had a MySpace page, this would probably be playing in the background.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, just introduce me without judgment, Thank you very much. This is a song that I refuse to believe can keep you in your seat. If you sit down while you hear this song, there's something wrong with you. Do you even have a pulse? So I have opted one of the greatest songs of all time. It is l M f ao party rockers.
Speaker 3: Who remembers red food, the glasses in the hair.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he like a mature age party boy?
Speaker 3: What did he judge or something? Didn't he a judge of something?
Speaker 1: He was on joge might have an expector or something that. Yeah, he's very likable. Was absolute champion, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Because she faded that down real quick.
Speaker 9: In it.
Speaker 1: You've got the glasses there. I got the glasses there that I didn't actually have lenses, But that's okay, that's okay. Then the Strikers took it that on board and let's let's one up here. Yeah, okay, get those glasses come all right, red fuu l m f ao versus the greatest band of all times? Do you know what? Because this is this comes from the soul, This comes from my heart. And even if this doesn't get over the line, I know who I am. Yeah, do you know who you are?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a big fan of llenfao.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I love that you're trying to like what you've done here. If you've tapped into our team song, this is our team song. We all sing it together, so it's us.
Speaker 1: And when I say us, I mean Adelaide and the rest of this team be you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Adelaide's Adelaide's team song?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yes?
Speaker 1: If I'm going to say something which other people say to get people on board. If you like South Australia, you like this song?
Speaker 3: You joking? It's cozy and jody all right?
Speaker 1: So LMFAO are you rock? Anthem? V Hinda lips of an angel? Which way are you going to go?
Speaker 4: What you need to do is jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote that you'll see a little pole there just when you see Jody's song, just press on that button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, we go to make it really spice as well, because there's not going to be real words for this thing. There's gonna be punishments, yes, exactly, so let's go through it. What happens if you win?
Speaker 4: So what happens if I win is you have to get a pedicure because your manky feet have been neglected for about forty years now, although you're only thirty seven, but.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I got the feet of a seven year old.
Speaker 3: They need some attention.
Speaker 4: You hate people touching your feet, So I have organized a h.
Speaker 3: Angle grinder, yep, just to file down your.
Speaker 4: Toe well the doughnuts you have left, because there are some toes that unfortunately are missing nails.
Speaker 1: To several of my toes which had to be surgically removed because of foot frot. That's too far.
Speaker 3: They're not that bad, no, but they're pretty you have to admit. Yeah, they are disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone touch my toes. I've genuinely got a fear of people touching my feet. So if you win, I get a pedicure. If I win, you give the pedicure. You're doing it bare hands?
Speaker 3: None, absolutely no.
Speaker 4: One said bare hands. I'll have three sets of gloves on, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: And I need you to concentrate, so I need to be nice and close to the feet, at least maybe ten fifteen centimeters away, and made eye contact with the feet at the whole time.
Speaker 4: You didn't say if fair that I'd have to give you the pedicure with my mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was And luckily you reacted the right way, and that was in a really really negative way. I'm thankful.
Speaker 3: I certainly didn't lick my lips.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, we'll do what I have to do, your foot fetish freak, all right, So the punishments are there. Please get voting right now at Jody and Hazy. A winner announced it tomorrow eight o'clock at Santa's One short joy no offense as well. But all the foot fetish freaks out listen.
Speaker 3: I love pedicures. Do I get one?
Speaker 1: No, you don't get.
Speaker 2: One of.
Speaker 1: Two genuine heavyweights when it comes to selecting fine tunes to get you up and about on your Friday, to potentially set you up for a really successful weekend. Battle of the Bangers is so tight and the thrilling conclusion is tomorrow Jodi leads it fourteen to thirteen. But would you believe it? And we organized this a couple of weeks ago. The last Battle of the Banger's victory is worth two points.
Speaker 4: It was so tight that we thought, you know what, We've got to make this interesting. So we're doubling up and we've already revealed our songs this morning. If you did miss it and you'd like to vote on the Johnny and Hazy Instagram page, this is what we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of LMFAO, pray you're rock anthem. This is how Joe's is going to bring herself to the Promised Land. Can't not Dance Stop Dance round.
Speaker 3: Yours is a little less up and about than that one.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a song that connects to the people. So yours is a bloke who's wearing lensless glasses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yours is a one hit wonder that's fine lifts.
Speaker 1: Of an angel, bye hinder, which is coming from my soul to yours.
Speaker 4: What you've tried to do, You've tried to tap into the team song and just get us all up at about However, does it connect with the greater adelaide?
Speaker 3: I doubt it?
Speaker 1: I think it does.
Speaker 2: You ready were the leads? Do you feel that.
Speaker 1: Goosebups a all right?
Speaker 3: Gooseups got nothing, got nothing for you?
Speaker 1: Make sure you get voting via the Instagram page at Jody and Hazy, because yeah, a couple of punishments on hand.
Speaker 4: Yes, So if I win, then you have to have a pedicure on those horrible monkey feet of yours that tinny are ridden. There's tonails missing, there's dry skin where dry skin should not be, and you hate people touching your feet, so you need to have a pedicure.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for me, if I lose.
Speaker 1: You're given the petticure, your hands on experience. You verse my.
Speaker 4: Feet that actual I just had a visceral reaction in my stomach, like I feel sick at the thought of going anywhere near those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you know why my wife makes me wear shoes to bed.
Speaker 4: Why are you wearing your birkenstocks to bed dad fashion and also hij all right, get voting, lmfao v hinder at Jody and.
Speaker 3: Hazy and also mum hates me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those things. Can we just take a second to reflect on the epic morning it walk?
Speaker 5: He is Taylor Swamish over nine one nine text for Tata the.
Speaker 1: Big conclusion to text for Ta TA flights accommodation, best friend watching Taylor Swift in Melbourne. That's the stuff of dreams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the stuff of dreams.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately your dreams didn't come true unless your name was Imagen from hyde Park this morning.
Speaker 1: He congrats Images.
Speaker 6: This name, I say next is the extra winner.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Image and Baker from hyde Park.
Speaker 1: IMG. That's you.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 7: I want to scream on the bout and tell everyone that I just got.
Speaker 4: Go do it, do it.
Speaker 1: That's what oh Man, so good with the least she could do.
Speaker 4: Apologies to everyone in Hyde Park who coped that spray from Images this morning.
Speaker 1: That's fine, well done, really really good stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm super excited about tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We will be live from Santa's Wonderland, which is going to be absolutely epic. We've got a heap of VIPs coming along to to share the morning with us.
Speaker 3: It is our final show for the year.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a cracker looking forward to Christmas.
Speaker 3: Christ for you, Clever