Speaker 1: Apoche production. Welcome to Secrets of the Underworld. I am Neil the muscle comments and in this episode I speak with Treasure the pleasure.
Speaker 2: I'm toy queen, what kind of kinky stuff are you getting into? And they're like, oh, we've done it from behind. I'm like, really, so, I don't know. There were mirrors all around and I could see myself getting sucked. So it's just like it's like fingering worshiping came out, mam. I think I can hear the ocean.
Speaker 1: Often goes up my ass. But anyway, that's preparation that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to do prior, which means lots of.
Speaker 3: Loup, which is always keep that right there.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming on. This is gonna be probably a very exciting podcast, hence why I asked you to come on. You know what, before we get into the toys, just give me a heads up on you as a person growing up first and what led you this way?
Speaker 2: Originally from Germany, so I have moved up here to Australia in two thousand and nine as a backpacker back and forth. Australia was like the big dream that came through a guy who I followed up to Australia. My childhood, I would say, was a bit troubled, so parents got divorced when I was nine. I had to get independent really quickly. Was inderrected when I was about seventeen eighteen. That was like my way of like showing there's a problem, this an issue. Recovered from that, and then there was because there was also family violence. But I recovered from that because I knew I needed to move out, I needed to have good grades, need to get a job, worked in the bank because I thought this is the way I'm going to make money. But then I fell in love with someone who loved bombed me and I ended up in a domestic violence relationship which ended to be.
Speaker 1: My marriage before you came here.
Speaker 2: But that was with the guy that I followed up here. Yes, so I was young, wasn't iive didn't know anything about narcissist domestic violence, et cetera. And because of the way I grew up as a kid, I looked for something similar. So this is how I ended up in that kind of situation.
Speaker 1: How long did that domestic van's go on for? Ah?
Speaker 2: Was that for eight years? Like longer than it?
Speaker 3: Shoot?
Speaker 1: Eight years? Yeah, I know that's hard to say because when you're when you're stuck in it, in it, in that kind of rood, it's hard to get out, you know what I mean. You think it's gonna end, You think it's gonna end, and or maybe next week it's going to be different.
Speaker 2: Eight years, Yeah, a lot, a lot of things. Like I thought I am the one who's gonna change him, I'm the one who's going to help him. He really loves me. And then that cycle of domestic violence, which I've like never heard about. How do you have that honeymoon and then you start working on eggshells again and then you know the fight's going to start again, the explosion is going to happen, then he's feeling sorry, and every time it just goes fast, start around. But I've never managed to like really stay away until we had like a really really bad explosion. And working up to that point, I also started working in h care and management in such Australia and he had like mistreated me in front of staff members and staff members put me beside and said like, look this is not normal what's going on here? And I'm just like, what do you mean? That's just totally normal. So my perspective was completely off, but people start seeing it and pointing it out. And then when I was pregnant with my second, we had an explosion and I never looked back. So that was the moment that Yes, so that was a moment when I left.
Speaker 1: How long have you been out of that relationship for?
Speaker 2: So that is about what have you got? Seven years? Yeah? Seven years? And this is when my life changed because when that happened and I moved out, even though I just said, like, I need a washing machine and I need this and then I'm out of here. I had a one bedroom apartment with my daughter and then with my second, but I was by myself and I started breathing again, and I took my happiness, my pleasure, my everything, my life into my own hands, my own responsibility. And this is when I started weightlifting. So that was my weightlifting. I started building muscle mass. That was my mind.
Speaker 1: So fually, how people who go through stuff like that they go towards the gym to get themselves out.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go to the gym. I just did it at home. And I've never sticked to like a sporty thing.
Speaker 1: Did you compete no, no, I just did it as a but I.
Speaker 2: Did my personal trainer certificates. So I did my PT, did my nutrition certificates, started helping women. I wanted to help women who are in similar situations, have been in similar situations, to show them days a better life out there. Once you get out, start building on those muscle mass to become stronger, you will feel confident and confident inside and out. So the first time I saw like my biceps growing, I'm just like, oh oh God, this is it. Like I love that. And if someone is going to come at me, like I'm strong, I can defend myself. That was my goal. It wasn't weight loss. It was about becoming stronger. And as soon as I saw a muscle definition, I was hooked. And this is then I knew, like I need to tell other women about this, like I need to do this. This is how I started my own business. So it was healthy with Trisha. Back then, while I was still working in nursing and AGEK Management had a really really good position, but it wasn't South Australia and the Bush. And I'm like, I didn't leave Germany to live in the bush. I need something more. I need from Germany.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about Germany.
Speaker 2: Be from uh lower Saxony in your hanover Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, And Germans are a little bit like I see it, a little bit more open minded. Europeans are a little bit more open minded sometimes a little bit yeah, a little We're behind sometimes it feels like and in the bush there wasn't much going on. So the dates ahead and I'm like, oh, what kind of kinky stuff are you getting into? And they're like, oh, we've done it from behind. I'm like, oh really, so I need to move. And I knew i loft Brisbane because I studied nursing here back then. So I'm like, after Bristoane we go, I'm going to go all in with my fitness business. I'm going to like transform women. But Covid made it really really hard for me. And then in January twenty twenty two, I followed this pet from Germany and she had an OnlyFans and I'm like, oh, what is she putting on her only fans? What is she making money with? And she was posing a laingerie and I'm like, I'm doing that for free on Instagram? Why not do an only fan? So open up an only Fans told everyone about it. Two days later, people reaching out, Patricia, are you sure you should do only fans? I'm like, what do you mean, I'm just gonna do some pousing.
Speaker 1: Did it go from posing to something else?
Speaker 2: Very quick, very quickly, very quickly. I do have a little bit of a kink of like being seen. So I love it when people indulge into my videos. I do love it. I don't actually want to see the person what they're doing with it and how they're doing it or you know, touching me. But knowing that, like if I wake up in the morning and they're like, purchase, purchase, purchase of my views, I'm like, yeah, this is a good life. I feel hot. So I love that. Yeah, so you still do that? Yes, So that's basically a part of my business. So Pleasure Toy Queen is my adult fans pages where I am sharing my Pleasure Toy journey. But also now through my recent completion of my professional dominatrics, I'm also now training subs to become my servants or pleasure subs, how I call it, because I really put out that more confident persona. So yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: So with the dominatrix. What do you mean by like?
Speaker 2: So this is also an infusion into my business. So the Pleasure and Toy Queen is a queen. I'm a queen female domination. So it's basically the ones who subscribe to my page, they have two options. They can just hang around, don't make a sound and just watch my Pleasure Toy journey.
Speaker 1: They can come to see you not.
Speaker 2: Not come to see me on my page. On my page, so I'm mostly online. This is how I started and this is just the best working for me. And then there's also the professional dominatrix, So I have that infusion in there because I do have quite a few sub subscribing who love my feet. So and then the customs is like can you do self pleasure with you with your feet? And now I'm just turning that a little bit more into I'm using that confident.
Speaker 1: So they look at you and all they want to see your feet.
Speaker 2: I had customs like ten minutes, just show your feet into the camera. So but now I also do feed worship because as a queen, as a goddess, I have them worshiping me so and I love being a worship that It's like how.
Speaker 1: Do they worship you tell me what one person would do to worship you.
Speaker 2: That could be completely different, could be financial worship.
Speaker 1: So that's a nice one. That's always a nice one. Going back to COVID, So this is this is what happened when COVID hit. Yes, so personal training got kicked out the window.
Speaker 3: Almost.
Speaker 2: I just still did it, but it wasn't as like helpful, and because it was myself and I had to like, you know, look for my family, look after my family. I've never received any financial support or from the government or from.
Speaker 1: What made you turn to toys rather than the real thing.
Speaker 2: So when I then started only fans and I started to you know, put out new and then before you know, before I not Then I did little videos and clips because I had done that before for people I had seen you know, snapshat send a little bit of something, and I thought, okay, now I can make money out of that, so put that on there. And then I started using my toys that I already had because I already had always had toys. But then yeah, that collection was like okay, now I've gone through my eight or ten toys I had. I need more. And this is when I then started to buy some more make videos, started my YouTube channel, which took off, and I had companies reaching out sending me all these free toys for.
Speaker 1: Video to use, then to collaborate with them.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then I did videos first for free for the free toy. But then they were piling up so much. I'm like, someone used to pay me for that now because it's like that's work, and now I charge.
Speaker 1: So so you charged to use companies toys to say how good there?
Speaker 2: Yes, so if toys want their review, I charge so they can.
Speaker 1: Say and they just take your word for it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So when you use so, say a company now says, for instance, this one, this one Pegasus, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Pegasus?
Speaker 1: Why Pegasus, that's.
Speaker 2: A real name. It's the high Smith Pegasus. It's actually a sex machine attachment. So if you turn it around.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not going to. I'll let you turn around, but anyway, I'm not turning around. But okay, Pegasus, say Pegasus comes to your so your door and you use it. Are they going to take your word how it is, how good it is? Or do you have to show them how good it is?
Speaker 2: What? So I'm not showing them you.
Speaker 1: Just tell them you've used it and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So other sex toy bloggers usually have a blog website and they do written content about like I've received this toy, this is what I think about it, this is the material ready, right, Arah, And this is my experience. The difference that I did then when I started in twenty twenty two was I did the videos on YouTube, which wasn't so much out yet where it's like a little bit more common now but also harder now to actually be on video out there, even if you just talk about toys. But that was kind of the difference. And once you have done a few, you're building up your reputation. You have got an audience, so you can't ask for money to be paid for a sex toy review or pleasure to review if you haven't got the audience social media and when I do get a toy that I need to review, I actually bring my whole audience along the journey. So on social media, I'm like, oh, unpacking this is a new toy, which also shows my other ones who maybe want to subscribe, Oh that is a toy I would like her to see play with, or how does that toy work? Then you can come on my only fans low fans and fansly to see how I use the toy, or if you just want to know more education around the toy. I started an online school which is a pleasure on toy school, so that's safe for work. Yes, you know we're still talking about toyte of pleasure, but if you just want to do that, you can jump on there. But if you want to see how it actually works, go on my page. And I had guys reaching out. I had no idea that women use this toy this way or I always saw it you need to do that or that, so they see female pleasure. Why page is about basically female pleasure. And this is where the professional dominatics works in beautifully because it's about me. It's about my pleasure, so they're not you know, the worship the goddess, and it's about my pleasure, so I can do what I feel like doing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever got bored of them? Anything? Like you like? What I'm saying is no, But I know I know that because you've got so many toys, you wouldn't. But what I'm saying is bored of like using a toy than the real thing. Because you know you're doing all the work and there's no there's no intimacy there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true, So toys are not.
Speaker 1: So how would you get aroused by what arouses you to put? Like, say you're gonna pick up.
Speaker 2: The question I love that one I turn myself on. I'm how I'm autosexual as well. So I'm on the spectrum of autosexuality, which means you love yourself with all of that. What I've been through, I have learned to love myself on such a deep level that especially when I get ready for a pleasure twice session, I put on something nice, like I put on lingerie that I may I also got sent through for a review, and I'm already starting to step into that, like oh I feel good and I love mirrors. I include mirrors. Most of my videos have like multiple mirrors.
Speaker 1: There as well.
Speaker 2: And then with a camera that I used to film myself, I have started using a different camera at some stage, like a sony something, but I couldn't see myself as such. And now I really love to use my phone because I can see myself. Why I pleasure myself and that's a fucking turn on, Like I love seeing myself. If I like, we've I've been to swinger's party before where there were mirrors all around and I could see myself getting sucked. So it's just like it's hot, so I'll turn myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, we've got to that part. But what about like someone kissing you and being intimate and putting their hands on you. All you're all you're doing is having a toy that's pleasuring you, or you're pleasuring yourself, but there's no other intimacy around you.
Speaker 2: Like someone else, but intimacy with myself. So it's not like you can't kiss yourself.
Speaker 1: How you kiss yourself, that's not going to I don't bite myself, do you? Yeah? You bite yourself.
Speaker 2: I love biting in the moment, so and if I can't bite anything else, and I'll bite myself. Interesting, you can do so much more with just think. This is why it's been such a good journey for me personally, because I was such a pleaser in the bedroom doing the things for someone else but not actually asking for what I want and how I want it and not speaking up. So now that I've explored my own body in such a deep level, I know what I want. So if I'm now going and step into a situation where I'm actually sharing my pleasure with someone else. I can actually speak up and be like, no, I don't want that, Why I love it that way? Or can you do this? Or can we do that? So I can get more out of it and not be Okay, I'm just here to please here.
Speaker 1: So you've been doing this since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I have been basically stepping away from dating people to then dating pleasure toys. Four.
Speaker 1: So when was the last time you dated.
Speaker 2: Somebody I've been on occasional No, No, let's not go let's second date.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not get it. Let's get let's get the dates that you've gone by second base. Now, when's the last.
Speaker 2: Time the last time I had someone inside me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a real thing inside you.
Speaker 2: A real thing inside has been three years? Three years November three years?
Speaker 3: Yes, so three years or three years is no.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful guy, actually, but whoa you beautiful?
Speaker 3: Because you didn't stay around for it? You you fucked him up for plastic I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what like that was. I dated him and then I broke it off, and then shortly after I got into OnlyFans and doing this. So if I wouldn't have broken that up, I probably wouldn't have gone into that, So that must have happened for that reason.
Speaker 1: But three years, no real sex, just toys pleasuring yourself. Well that's a start, surely, you, missy.
Speaker 2: Well that's yes, so I do.
Speaker 1: So why why are you? Why why are you making it go so long? Why are you making it go so long?
Speaker 2: For Well, at a start, it was make time.
Speaker 1: My interview, It's gonna be fucking SiZ.
Speaker 2: I'm getting really close to like having it again. So at a start, it's as a single mom with very young children and not being able to afford childcare or anything. I've got at one of my children at home at all times, so that is really hard. And then the time that you do have kids, raad, you don't want to just go out and meet someone random when you know you're gonna have a good time. And then by that time I was so deep into that that I really enjoyed, enjoyed exploring myself. And as I said, I've done my tantra practitioner, then I.
Speaker 1: Think you've used every toil of the fucking world.
Speaker 2: So much more coming out there yes, and I want to get a little bit more kinky, a little bit more taboo, a little bit more kinky, because vibrators, I've like, I feel like those vibrators kind of like a limit, although they come up with something really good, like this one is?
Speaker 1: Which one show me the camera? What's so? What's that?
Speaker 2: This one is one of my very recent and I have experienced my very first internal orgasm just on Monday.
Speaker 1: On Monday, and this one, this one's done, so what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do with this one?
Speaker 2: This one is it's like fingering worshipping. It's like having these two. I feel fingering.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at it now and it so.
Speaker 2: That one goes inside. This one's against the clip. This one is inside of me. It vibrates, but it also swirls. So it is basically like someone is fingering me like this but not expecting anything in return.
Speaker 1: Just fingering me would be a slow process.
Speaker 2: Like you can speed that up one up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's not about Yeah, I know that, but I'm just looking around. I'm around and round and round, and I'm thinking, what the what the fuck are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: That's good because I'm just like, oh that was the first time. I'm like, this feels different. This feels very pleasurable, but different. And I always thought I'm one of the women who some others probably think as well, we're broken or something's wrong with me because I can't experience in orgasms through penetration. I need that external clitoral stimulation. And then this toy just Miss thirty seven now showed me No, you can experience internal orgasms.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite toy? Have you brought it or you haven't brought got.
Speaker 2: A range of favorites. I can't. I don't just have one. I've got this one. This little Stila my go to if I just want to get off.
Speaker 1: So what if I have If I have that's your go to, so.
Speaker 2: I go to if I want to have an orgasm. So if if I test one of the toys and I'm like, oh, this toy is not making it, it's not what.
Speaker 1: You do that one? What does that do? It's just looks like a patchy puts some money in.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: One of My kids actually found that one when I was cleaning it in the bathroom and I had it there and walked in there came out, Mom, I think I can hear the ocean. Okay, darling, do you really think so? Yeah? That's a shell hm And it comes close and it's like, Mom, you really have to listen. I think I can hear the ocean. Me holding it, I'm darling, I can't hear the ocean.
Speaker 1: So what is that you do? It?
Speaker 2: Clitteral airport stimulations. So this one is one of these that you put over the clitteris And I love this one because it's got an ovel opening. A lot of the other toys have like this round opening opening, and I love it when it sits a little bit more ovel around my clitteriest because it hits more of the nerve endings then a certain setting and doesn't hit me long. It's like a minute or two a minute and then I can come.
Speaker 1: You squarter or no squitter squatter.
Speaker 2: We've got we've got a squirting blanket here, which is what's your square game changing blanket? So you can square what's it?
Speaker 1: What's this one? Because when you put it on the table, I as as it was for something else, but now I know it's not.
Speaker 2: It's a butt pluck.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: So I always thought like when I've seen them at Swingers parties and king parties when I was out in Germany, I was always said like, I can't imagine doing that. I'm wearing that.
Speaker 1: So it's a tail with with a with a yes.
Speaker 2: This one is a stainless steel butt pluck and it's basically does that foxtail?
Speaker 1: Well anything going on my asse for sucking air and often goes up my ass.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, that's preparation that you're gonna have to do prior, which means lots of loube, which.
Speaker 1: Is always keep that loub right there. So that was so what do you do just walk around with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is like the king of it is basically you can do puppy use that much, not not personally anymore. So I do want to get a little bit more into like puppy play, and what's puppy play. Puppy play is when I have godub that I can transform into a puppy. So they've got puppy like dog hoods, and then you can get a tail for them as well, and you can get these claw thing you say.
Speaker 1: As well, who's that for? Who is that?
Speaker 2: That's? For example, a female domination play scenario.
Speaker 1: That well, you haven't got anyone at the moment because you're for three years. But how but this is what I mean. How are you getting off on that by scene or I'm watching you online? But when the person is not there, I wouldn't it be better?
Speaker 2: Well, you need to set the scene. So when I create something for my sub it's not like here's a video, so there's instructions. So before you watch this video, I want you to do such and such and such, you know, take the deep breath in, kneel down, do your mantra. Get into my subs kind of energy. I've also recorded meditations that they can listen to to actually tap into that energy. Listen to my voice, do the instruction as I tell you, then start now on you can you can create a lot through that, so it doesn't have to be in person. Of course, in person you've got the physical touch. You've got a little bit more of that energy exchange, which is really beautiful and delicious. It just doesn't allow it for me at this stage, so I keep to online.
Speaker 1: Listen, let's get the big one out of the way first, Yeah, grab the big one.
Speaker 2: So this is mister Baron who boon.
Speaker 1: What's the name for?
Speaker 2: That's a bad dragon and he actually is called bad Dragon Baroon. So that one was my is my biggest one of my big.
Speaker 1: I see, but have you actually used that? Yes, you've actually used.
Speaker 2: One of my most whe videos that people have gotten into. This is why I then got a second one, which was Jason bigger uh no said bigger, but different forms. The other one is start smaller, gets a bit wider. Just couldn't get him past that then though, And I do prefer a bigger head than smaller head and then getting wider, if that makes sense. So there was good exploration for me a scan too.
Speaker 1: You're bored with that one there, I've got so many others once you've had the big.
Speaker 2: One, Why would you? I would take this one out when I crave to be filled out. So I like fisting as well. I've been What.
Speaker 1: Is it with people who want to be fisted? They come on, everyone comes on my show and wants to get every es scores of has to be fisted. What's the go there?
Speaker 2: Pussy fisting though?
Speaker 1: Like bag pussy fisting?
Speaker 2: What's a new one?
Speaker 1: Will you out of it? That's a fresh one for me on my show pussy fisting.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I've been on both sides. I have been lucky enough to fist another woman and.
Speaker 1: I have you have done that? You've done that?
Speaker 2: I've been fed multiple times? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ye and pussy fishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've been a ex swinger and king star for a while too. Really, I have been out there only because I haven't had sex such.
Speaker 1: Cobwebs.
Speaker 2: I might just go very well quickly. If someone accuses me really good, I will probably be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, oh my god, oh Jesus, okay, tell me about the metal one in the Yes, this one, this one, So this is why would you lock it up for?
Speaker 2: This is a chastity cage works really well with female domination, so you can lock up penises. There are quite a few different cages out there. Some really really crave to be dominated and to give up the control to another, like to a woman. So if I lock you, I have got the key, I'm the key holder. You can't it's actually lock you can't. Yeah, you can't release. There are some roots around the keys as well, so they're usually two key.
Speaker 1: How does it stick? How would it stay on the penis? Then? I don't get how it's stay on. Does it actually go tight around it?
Speaker 2: This one goes around the balls, That goes around the balls. Yeah, so this one goes around the balls, and then this one is around the penis. I've got a whole master class on my pleasure on toy school above to choose your right cage, because you can go really like spend a fortune if you're not actually doing it right. You need to measure yourself, you know, in the right way. There's metal, there's plastic, there's silicon, there's I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to lie, but I don't think mine would fit in that one that looks like a small penis for that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're different sizes, so you have got different sizes. Just let are craving it. They are not as big asually, but they are bigger ones out there as well.
Speaker 1: What's what's the tube? Think? What's that one? What's what's this?
Speaker 2: Have you heard about pussy pumps before?
Speaker 1: Never? It looks like you said, looks like a doctor's you know what you put on that.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit medical. This one is actually a clip pump. So you can put that one around the clip and once you have got have got its sealed you can can you see my skin?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, something in there? So what does that do?
Speaker 2: More blood flow through to the area. So this one is actually one of my favorite toys. It's the empowered smart Pleasure Queen. I'm like, this is just my name, right. So this one is actually a pump goes on the wolver on the pussy and then automatic. You can pump it up and then you can start the silicon tongue obviously at some loop moving up and down and vibrating. This one is the closest to being eaten out for me. It's the closest for what to being eaten out, the feeling.
Speaker 1: Of someone going down and really yeah yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Move that tongue, keep going, keep going, and keep going. Like so they are like when people think about pleasure toys, they always think about a vibrate big ye like, oh, the big deal doors. I can't compe all your deals. I'm like, I've got a few deal those not all the deal dolls. And it's a lot of like different stuff out there that you might have not thought about. This is actually a pleasure toy because it brings you a pleasure. We've got pin wheels that you can run over your skin.
Speaker 1: That I understand. I can see, I get what you're saying, but like, pretty, I'm just looking at myself, going, oh, I'm not looking at myself going too much work, And like then I get a toy up and I pick a toy like that and go, hmm, it's not it's not going to get me going this. And then you say you can. People probably can close their eyes and go oh yeah, don't imagine that. But then if you open your eyes and you've got to go start doing all this, you go, yeah, how the fuck am I going to get myself gone?
Speaker 2: Have you used many toys before?
Speaker 1: I've never used any fucking toys.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, never used any toys.
Speaker 2: Here right now.
Speaker 1: No, not intimidated. I'm just thinking, like because I'm trying to get I'm trying to get in my head what why why everyone is so fascinated by using toys, Like because I've never used toys. What we're gonna use toys on myself for?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna use one of them one, but what I mean, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It just enhances the whole pleasure feeling. And if you're doing it solo. If you're doing a partner. There are so many toys out there that can just be so amazing. One of the other ones that I love are the Vivi Bloom. So they are Kigabo.
Speaker 1: Is that part of one too? Or is that not part of the family.
Speaker 2: So there are different weights that I could change, and I want to do that. I put them inside of me and then we are an app. You could control it. We could go out from a date now and you could just like.
Speaker 3: So it's inside you.
Speaker 1: So you're you go off for dinner and it's inside you. Yeah, and I control it, yes, But how am I getting off on that? Because I'm seeing it?
Speaker 2: Because you've seen me getting off mate, But.
Speaker 1: Then I can't get but yeah, but so that's inside you you're walking around the shops or at dinner, I go with a more control to do it. It's turning you on, But how's it turning me on?
Speaker 2: Don't you experience pleasure when your partner would experience pleasure?
Speaker 1: Well not if I'm sitting here watching someone else get off on it, though, that was that fucking pleasure for me. I'm sitting there on the dinner table like.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is a fourth play. So your partner would be like, oh my god, like stop doing that, and you're like, no, I'm not. I'm not like I want you to beg me to take it out or.
Speaker 1: That's something that but that's something I do, like fuck you up, like it's not going for me, Like I'm sitting here like okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Then it wouldn't be a toy for you, But that would be is a toy for some others. I love seeing their partner and pleasure.
Speaker 3: Why are you going to have to share that.
Speaker 2: You can the thing around and have penis rings that go around your penis and you can control them via the app as well, or you have them partner toys that you can use. Why it's on one partner to stimulate another partner.
Speaker 1: Say, for instance, right, you're using yeah, what was his name again?
Speaker 2: Pegasus?
Speaker 1: You got Pegasis, okay, and then you want to move on to the to the nails, and then you so you got to stop Pegas's put the nails on. Then maybe you get sick of the nails and you got to go to the headphones and put the stimulation on it. So it's constantly stop, start, stop, start. That's what I'm trying to get where it's not. If you're into see with a real person, you would.
Speaker 2: Still stop and start. Oh, I don't like the position? Can we change? Can we not do doggie? All right? You stop, you change position, you start. You're getting close to squirting, and you might be like, I don't want to ruin the card, get the squirting blanket out, put that one under knees. You continue, You stop and start too. You maybe stop, look deep in each other's eyes, tell them how fucking amazing they are and how badly you want them, and then you continue. So you do stop and go with a partner as well, why not twice's resistance? I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: How many times would you use them a day?
Speaker 2: I get this question and so often about how often do I review or play with myself? I don't have a standard of like I need to do what every day? I go with my with my cycle pretty much so because I'm cyclic. When I ovulating, I'm pretty fucking horny. So and then this is usually like, all right, I'll test this toy, all right, give me another one. I haven't had enough, Then another one, so and then I do, like, you know, five a day maybe, And then when I'm close to my period, for example, I'm just like and then when I have my period, I'm usually like more, I just want to get off, and then it's just more.
Speaker 1: Like something quicker, quicker.
Speaker 2: Like there's certain things where I go with how I feel. And this is the beauty with my reviews. They all deserve that as well. So I don't want to do a review if I'm actually not in the mood for it, because I might give a toy a bad review. Then this is also why I review the toy a few times, not just once, so I can give it a good chance to try different positions different days. I how am I feeling? So if I feel like she actually don't want to do it and then.
Speaker 1: Use a toy and I just have you ever give a toy about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a toy where I'm just like, big warning sign, don't use it does nothing? Or was it just oh that was It was a rabbit vibrator similar to that, but it had like cloral section on the front here, but it didn't air pulled. It actually sucked and I put it on and I'm just like my kids being sucked away. I'm just like, I tried it again. Because I thought maybe I'm something. Oh and I'm just like I can't. I can't use that, like my clip is special to me, Like I don't want to love it.
Speaker 1: Wow, what's the gold thing?
Speaker 2: That's the leash? So we've got so this is this is like on the collar come up to like puppy play, or we've got electro.
Speaker 1: What's the electro?
Speaker 2: I'm a lover of electro. I've been to a swingers king party in Adelaide. Mind me, Adelaide was not the most exciting city, but they had one swinger house king party there where I'm just like, oh, that house was just amazing and they used a violet want on me once and I fell in love with it. So this is actually electricity is who you pluck it in and you've got different attachments, look like a comb that that you put on, so you've got like a mushroom a comb and through that when you are moving that slightly over your skin, it gives us little like that electricity. You've got that connection and you can make that really strong.
Speaker 1: That does that make you get aroused?
Speaker 2: All sensation? It's about sensation, yea.
Speaker 1: But you just said it like you got like like going like when you touch someone like this, you can feel that you get no, yeah, this is tingling this get goosebu that like it's.
Speaker 2: Sensation, and then tuning into what can you feel? How can you feel it? And this is like sensation play. This is why I love kink, kinky play, sensation play, sensory deprivation, sensory overload. It's like my erotic blueprint is kinky, central and energetic. So this is what I love playing with. If you just sent me a dick pig off your dig I'm just saying, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh no, I don't think it would care like specially.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't do it for me.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, I can see that I wouldn't do it. I can definitely see this one not often compares to this one. Requirements off, what's this one?
Speaker 2: This one is a penis toye male toye, so it looks like she.
Speaker 1: Wing to put my bottle and they keep it cold.
Speaker 2: I do get quite a few male toys now and I love it. Like the double Cockrane for example, was a bullied by. So if they send me these, obviously I can't personally physically review.
Speaker 1: Them, but you can if you just had a boyfriend or someone in after three years away.
Speaker 2: I've put out an expression for interest once, well you did and you got line that was wild, and I'm just like, here, no, that's not.
Speaker 1: That's not good, that's not that's not gonna done that. How many people lined up?
Speaker 2: I was just like no, and I need someone who was also reliable then, because once I create some content.
Speaker 1: With that person, well you need them all the time for it.
Speaker 2: Not all the time, but you need to have someone who's reliable and I'm going to stick with you and not just do one one video and off you go and had their fix or whatever. You know. So it is in the making. Let's say I'm open to a lot more coming for next year because I'm stepping into a little bit more kink play as well, be you sam play, and you do need I do want to have that partner and connection, so personal stops. So there's a lot that I'm opening up to. I just haven't met the right people yet. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: This one is like a like a penis sleeve, so it's like a it's like a like a I have also masturbators and wild like the toys that are there for for penises. Wow, that masturbator seriously is that big? I had to hold it with two hands because it moved up and down, twisted and turned, and I was just holding it while I was on and I'm just like if I would be a guy that's holding that. So just taking these apart, so I'm getting the reasy wild stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wow, what's what's what's behind you on the chair? What did you put on the chair? What's this?
Speaker 2: This is mind away so I'm not wearing it.
Speaker 1: So again, you took it off just for my just for my show. So what's the goal for you then in the future? What is your goal?
Speaker 2: My goal is to bring more pleasure into the world, and I can do that best by experiencing pleasure. I'm a person who, like I got told, the more I share my own story of like where I've come from, and how confident and much pleasure I now experience from that little girl who you know, did love herself, had to you know, put up with so much shit and gone through such a shitty time to loving the shit out of herself, you know, not needing anyone, but wanting now to actually share a lot more intimacy and pleasure with someone else, but not out of the feeling of needing it. And I don't think I would have ever explored myself in that same way and fallen in love with myself in the same way if I wouldn't have done it all with a choice. So they have opened that up and sharing my stories through that I can inspire and power others. I want to normalized kink. I want to normalize self pleasure because self pleasure isn't something that's shameful. So when I grew up in my household, when I had my first boyfriend, I had a little diary, so I was always always a little bit kinky, and I was riding in there. We did this today, and then we did that today and asked him to do this today. I was actually really really lovely relationship. Came home, my mom found that journal had that flying at me slut shamed go up and I'm just like she read it. She wasn't happy she caught me a slut. That wouldn't happen in my household. So my household is a different approach. So pleasure is something we talk about. We name our body parts the right way, so there's no holding back My kids can come to me and ask questions and I will answer them. So there's not you know, oh no, I'm not going to talk about this or when you know. My son found this one and I was like, oh, it's a shut up and be like I don't touch that up. It's not you know.
Speaker 1: So, what's one way that describe you pleasure lid, pleasure lit. What you're going to say, queen.
Speaker 2: Pleasure? I would say pleasure it. Thank you for coming on, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: I've had a fucking ball after this. I mean, this is been fucking fun.
Speaker 2: Are we going to try some toys?
Speaker 1: I don't think I could try toys on me.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking way