Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason, Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurens one hundred. Well, good morning and welcome you Tuesday morning.
Speaker 4: How are we? Why are you clapping on top right over? Oh my god, you're so irritating. He never put a foot wrong last days, never put wrong last.
Speaker 3: Night when I set my larm for PM, and I was like, you watch out of all the mornings for me to have a sleep in, it'll be the day after Lauren slept.
Speaker 4: I think this happened last time I had a sleep in. That same week, you stopped something up and didn't make it.
Speaker 3: When you crashed your car here at Nova when we first started working at Nov, Lauren did in the car park, scraped the road.
Speaker 4: I didn't crash it, It just it was a little low ceiling for me.
Speaker 3: Came out and with a concrete he knows.
Speaker 4: How high their car is. Do you know the heart of your car exactly? But you reversed into a wall.
Speaker 3: But did you hear the little chains you know how they normally had the little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did, but I was a bit deep into the driveway by then I thought, could you.
Speaker 3: Sound like a truck driver? Hitting the bridge in Melbourne. You know that one bridge they always hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're a truck driving, you need to know how to hire your car.
Speaker 3: Your car is a truck.
Speaker 6: No, it's all right.
Speaker 3: So you heard the chains they went over the road.
Speaker 4: It wasn't changed. It was just like a bit of a bang, and I just assumed I'd hit my tires or something as usual. Why are we doing this? That was years ago.
Speaker 3: My wife was driving my car the other day. I'm sort of protective of like, do you and pull those two cars? Do you just take whatever? It's yep?
Speaker 4: Whatever we feel like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I see that rattles me.
Speaker 4: Yes, we are a co car sharing family.
Speaker 3: Loose car was quite messy, right, And I'm MIDOCD And she took my car the other day and I was in the passenger seat and having someone else drive your car when you're in the passenger.
Speaker 6: Seat, why did you let that happen?
Speaker 3: Because I'd had a few Oh.
Speaker 4: Well, beggars, carb you choosers, I know you been a stranger's car.
Speaker 3: As she's pulling towards the curb, I can I can see the wheels about to scratch the gutter. I'm like, oh, there goes the rims.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not the end of the world. They're fixable. Everything's fixable.
Speaker 3: At the problem.
Speaker 4: No, but just be grateful that she's driving you home. Otherwise you've been in an uber to be on my on your side when you're gonna learn that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Lauren, you are going to be proud of me.
Speaker 4: What have you done?
Speaker 3: I spent yesterday morning with the captains of the AFL.
Speaker 4: Well, what did you embarrass yourself?
Speaker 3: No, Clint was there as well. He is about to join us. He's doing the show from sit on me this morning?
Speaker 4: Is the mother ship? This morning?
Speaker 3: Is it the mothership? Good to see second day in a row. Things aren't working around here. We're getting a bit of consistency.
Speaker 4: So he going to hang out with the Prime Minister or some such thing. Yes, far more important than you and I.
Speaker 3: We didn't get a call up, but he took me along.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes me feel better. He was there with the AFL captains too, not just you alone, not.
Speaker 3: Just me alone. So you're going to hear those interviews coming up in a sec. It was very anchor man esque yesterday.
Speaker 4: Well, it just worries me because you're a man that doesn't get embarrassed. You sort of have no sense of self in those situations, and it's actually more humiliating for the other people around you. So I'm worried about Clint's welfare in this particular environment, given that it's actually his area of work and expertise.
Speaker 3: The captain of the Hawks literally Gary, So.
Speaker 4: You do dumb things like that. His name's definitely not Gary.
Speaker 3: He stopped the interview and looked at Clint when you bought him.
Speaker 4: Is this like, for real, You've embarrassed us again, haven't you.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that very soon as we gere up nine sleep still the footy season or we got money to go this small as well. We're going a huge show. Hit Gracie Abrams to kick it off. It is a minute past six. Welcome to your Tuesday. You are listening to Nomber one hundred. Good morning, nine sleeps to go.
Speaker 4: I know footy is nearly back.
Speaker 3: We're back, baby. So yesterday I was the big captain's photo. It was very reminiscent of the school photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I saw on the news there was some like Captain's dinner at Lamarro's or something the night before join all the captains. They are all rolling out and there was some journo door stopping them all trying to get the dirt.
Speaker 3: Well, that journey was me yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, it was one from Channel Night, had big watermark Channel nine and I was like, no, one's stealing this.
Speaker 3: Be Tom Morris. Tom Morris, I met him yesterday.
Speaker 4: So you went down with all the actual journalists for the footy day?
Speaker 3: Yes, So we were outside Marvel. They were setting up little mic stands and everything for the press.
Speaker 4: Conference, wasn't it You didn't even get to go on the field.
Speaker 3: No, That's what I was like.
Speaker 4: Did you have your footy boots on?
Speaker 3: I was like, are we opening the food vendors?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Is the merch shop? No?
Speaker 4: Was Clint there?
Speaker 3: So Clint came wandering down with Tom Morris from Channel nine.
Speaker 4: All the journeys were there.
Speaker 3: I got Clint, Hello, Clint, you are terrible all the times for the mic to work.
Speaker 4: I was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: It was an embarrassment to Nova. I gave embarrassment to football in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And I said, whatever you do don't meant to me.
Speaker 3: Can I just say? As he comes wandering out of Channel nine, right, he's in his suit He's walking along behind him his two colleagues from nine. It looked like he was getting out of court and they were the barristers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're very professional.
Speaker 7: There a reputation to uphold Jason.
Speaker 3: So I wore boardies. Obviously, I was like Clinton over here.
Speaker 4: Clint didn't wear bodies and footy boots.
Speaker 3: Did you know? I didn't wear.
Speaker 4: Tap around tap dance around the concourse of these cackles.
Speaker 3: Haven't been in footy boots for a number of years, but all the captains come out now, Clint sports journeys. They're a unique bunch, they are, you know. It reminded me of like I was at a convention with used car salesman.
Speaker 4: Oh you can't say that. Like the hot ones of the journals, Like it's like the teachers and then there's the sports teachers.
Speaker 3: No, they walk out, Lauren and they're like they just from Channel nineway. He almost shook my arm off. I've got a very dainty Handsheck, I looked like the Queen as I'm passing fish and they're like, get my hair gun, and then I'll be like, oh, Jerry, jury over it. Not dur see that story I broke last night see that story. Then Jerry over at Seven's like, yeah, sorry, I was doing it right up in the age. Did you read? Are we just going to get them out.
Speaker 4: And measure them just like frustrated want to be athletes? Yes? None of them could have actually become athletes.
Speaker 3: Great, a nice bit on confidential. Yeah, and we got the scoop, Mate got the scoop?
Speaker 4: Is that true? Clin Is that an honest assessed me.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to say, because paint's a pretty accurate picture actually.
Speaker 4: Because Clinton once told me they sit in the newsroom and when their story comes on and finishures on the newsday.
Speaker 7: That's when you're on debut. That's when you.
Speaker 6: Every night, no, no, every night.
Speaker 3: We numbers, well you numbers, think hundred?
Speaker 6: Do you do that story?
Speaker 4: Do you check if more people watched your story than someone else's claim?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't break stories, so not me. But there were plenty there.
Speaker 4: Who would have you ever broken a story?
Speaker 3: Oh plenty plenty.
Speaker 4: Who's the biggest story you've ever broken?
Speaker 3: This morning? That was good.
Speaker 4: You didn't even do news.
Speaker 3: Did he break that one outside court?
Speaker 6: That top?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, let's move on. So you were quite struck by how professional all the journals.
Speaker 3: Were competitive, right, It was very and comment and then who's got the bigger mic with the bigger logo on it?
Speaker 4: Like I was saying to Jas Befokland, I saw Tom Morris at some dinner party. They were all leaving and the Channel nine watermark was so big across the screen you couldn't actually see who he was in.
Speaker 7: Well, that was so so the rivals can't pinch it.
Speaker 4: There was no chance of anyone pinching. And I didn't even know who I was watching. It was a bit excessive. It was Andrew also, it was Andrew Dillon, the CEO, and he was asking if you had a steak or a Ville Parmesana, and I was like, does this need an exclusive watermark?
Speaker 3: We need to walk watermark our show. I think.
Speaker 6: We need a watermark this No one cares anyways.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got like all their camera equipment stuff like that. I've got producer years with a little recorder, three giant mike cables coming off look like a strap him like the Uni bomber, and we're walking around. He's got a hold the cables.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing. Do we need a more professional setup? Is that what you're saying, that's.
Speaker 3: On the list. That's on the list. But then, but then I started seeing all the captains and I was like Mexican helping eive. Clint text me a bit way too much.
Speaker 6: I'm not enough eio am I your borderline? Because you have family to work at the club, Nuffy.
Speaker 3: I felt like the chaperone there with Clint, like, excuse me, do we get a photo? Big fan here?
Speaker 4: But do the players all love Clint like they like Clint? I feel like you'd be the cool one standards.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, Darcy Moore didn't know what to think of Jayce.
Speaker 3: He there was a good captain.
Speaker 4: There was a little bit was a very nicely so well put together young man.
Speaker 3: I thought Darcy and I connected, did you Yeah? Yeah, I thought we got along. Well, why actually didn't walk away when I was talking to him to do?
Speaker 4: And it was just and answer your stupid question.
Speaker 3: There was a few of these where we go, oh, Darcy dary and he'd see standards and then they'd turn and walk off and get a photo.
Speaker 4: Wait did you have to do it in like a in like a media pack?
Speaker 3: It was it was just grab and go. Yeah, yeah, I've got a couple more to play.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 3: We'll go to the break and we'll come back after this.
Speaker 4: But I have many more questions. You're going to be proud of me because are there any captains standing? And they're like, oh, no, one's asking me.
Speaker 3: Ye're the free captain. I was like, oh, you're here for frequent fly points, aren't you, mate?
Speaker 4: And then I said, Clint, we have a Freemantle captain.
Speaker 6: Clint Alex Pearce. Nice bloke, yeah, very nice bloke.
Speaker 3: Smart. Oh great jaw line.
Speaker 4: Yeah him tall, smart, great jaw line.
Speaker 3: The captains of the a f L on the air next here it and over nine sleeps. Still footy is underway. Yesterday Clint took me along to meet the captains of the a f L.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool that they're all in the one place at the one time.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. I should have bought the autographs.
Speaker 4: Were their fans there or just there were a couple of.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no towards again. It was like yeah, yeah, no. Little George came out for a latte. He's lunch break. You could see, like, well, Jesus, all the captains, including Zach Merritt from the Bombers if the year's not going well and it starts getting towards the end of the season, do you try and just throw a few games and that way you get first draft pick. You can't do that, okay, And then on the flip side of that, pre season you do a couple of warm up matches. Surely you wouldn't be going one hundred percent yourself. Yeah, I jumped out of the way a little bit.
Speaker 6: And pre season something a few boys do.
Speaker 3: It's just a little bit cautious. You look twelve young.
Speaker 5: I think I'm the third oldest at the club now, which.
Speaker 3: Is are he has a good skincare route?
Speaker 4: They are a young team though, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Mate? Honestly, he looks he can't.
Speaker 4: Be asking that. If you're tanking, you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, why do you hear what I asked? The next few captains, we'll go there next yesterday or eighteen. Clubs put forward their captains for the official school captain photo outside Marvel.
Speaker 4: Is there like a captain of the captains?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: No, that's this what do they call it? The All Australian team? Where you get someone becomes the captain?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean there's get I feel that Max Gorn was like the symbolically really yeah, he just sort of struck me as being the organizer.
Speaker 4: And because he's done it for a while. Were there's some new captains are like first year captains run.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yes, a very fresh faced captains. We just heard from Zach Merritt, who Jace thought was twelve. Jace Lauren asked me on text. Was Jace embarrassing yesterday or okay? I said, look a touch embarrassing, but fun.
Speaker 3: I thought I was good with my sports knowledge.
Speaker 4: Well done that he did some prep.
Speaker 3: I was all across it.
Speaker 4: Maybe not across, but you tried all right?
Speaker 3: Caught up with the captain of the Hawks who is James because they were.
Speaker 6: James.
Speaker 3: You guys will flying towards the end of last year semi final. Yeah, we did.
Speaker 6: Just the guy that knows nothing about football.
Speaker 3: I'm in the room, guys, I'm here a serious question. We need a captain. Yeah, can you get a better parking spot at the club? Like, what perpse come with being the captain?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Well I only just got a better parking spot because I became a life member of the club. So yeah, a way to twelve years to park underground and I finally got one a on.
Speaker 3: A rainy day. Do you just look at the other boys if you're driving an underground Yeah, find out there, guys.
Speaker 5: And usually when we leave, we all leave at similar sort of similar times, and I get the press basement and then.
Speaker 6: They all get out of it.
Speaker 3: If they did a if they did a docker or a bio pick on the club whoul, who would you want to play?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Which actor?
Speaker 6: Which actor?
Speaker 5: It's like, dude's name from Home alone McAuley cork actually do.
Speaker 3: A lovely blonde dude ugly Remember we spoke to Locky Neel week also.
Speaker 4: Putting on an extra like bogan voice, like you guys were flooring half.
Speaker 3: I can't explain when I first went in my dainty handshake when like I put it out.
Speaker 4: You guys flooring halfway through the year.
Speaker 6: My here you go.
Speaker 3: It's and then at the end of the interview that passed their mic back and I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh my gosh, I'm so glad I wasn't there. I would have been sweating.
Speaker 3: Caught up with Locky Neil for the Lions eight minutes into the Grand Finals, No you had it. We we were losing eight minutes into the ground. I think we were two goals down. Okay, I should have went with fifteen minutes. You know you're only up the road from the Sun's right. The Lions have got a good, good team song. Yeah. Do you ever like cross paths with the sun Spiers and go to the song with their song? I thought, thought, Oh, yeah, that's what I was actually gonna say. I don't actually know the words there the only ones on the song. But no, I don't.
Speaker 6: That's a healthy.
Speaker 4: For you went full bogadot like the Sun song is. It's I think are the worst?
Speaker 7: Yes, don't play Patrick Cripps, what did you do?
Speaker 4: No, you've taken by secondhand embarrassment.
Speaker 3: So that a good looking unit up closely, I told him, Patrick Cripps cut and footy clup. Jason, what did I just say about him? He looks lean? He doesn't the last time.
Speaker 6: Couple of stress came in Andy and tanned as well.
Speaker 3: What's some has been kind to the weather has been good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got to pull in the backyard, so don't mind getting.
Speaker 3: Out there and the rigain living Brighton? Where Jason, have you got a mark on your chest from the brownlow? Because I would be sun baking topless, just with the brownlow, which one him. I didn't realize, like I've never met the guy. But I rubbed his chest like when when I was like, you know, i'd be out there some baking with the brown load. Did you see? I started rubbing his chest where the brown load would sit. And I thought I shouldn't be rubbing his chest.
Speaker 4: You can't be doing that, did you see uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: Did you touch Cripper?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Touch him on the chest. I don't if Well, it was just like rubbing his chest where the metal would be.
Speaker 4: And you said it six times. It's not making it any less odd. What did you do that for?
Speaker 3: Creep?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Just I got caught up in the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then I saw my boy, Darcy Moore, the captain of the team I support.
Speaker 7: Do you feel cursed knowing that Jace Hawkins is in the black and white?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Look, he's a bit of a liability.
Speaker 3: All a welcome worst sledge you've heard.
Speaker 6: We were playing a practice game.
Speaker 10: Someone yelled out over the fence, get a kick, Rapunzel, and I thought that was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: It's not bad.
Speaker 6: Have you heard the ray Chamberlain, switch this is apartment.
Speaker 7: Actually hung over the fence to Ray Chamberlain and said the dingo got the wrong Chamberlain.
Speaker 10: Oh tell me that person wasn't prepping for about hours to deliver that.
Speaker 3: You're busy off the field. You're into fashion, you're into music. You popping up or saw you at the Arias? Yeah? Yeah, all that sort of stuff. What's your other skills? Off?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Can you sing? DJ?
Speaker 10: I learned to DJ last year, it was my news resolution and no, I learned from a friend.
Speaker 6: And then I've just been slaving away ever since.
Speaker 10: Played a couple of gigs recently, played at a few festivals just here and there. One of my best mates thirtieth is happening next week and I did.
Speaker 6: I actually offered.
Speaker 10: I said, hey, look mate, I can bring the USB if you need me to do a set. It's actually a great way to go to a function and not when you're sick to.
Speaker 6: Play music.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 4: He's been doing a couple of gigs over the.
Speaker 3: Summer over Exclusive water Mark.
Speaker 4: I can see him at the Collingwood Mad Monday, just behind the decks.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: He's a man of many skills.
Speaker 4: It was his news resolution and it's the twenty fifth of feb and he's already got it covered.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of other captains, but will sprinkle them through the show.
Speaker 4: You met anyone from Richmond? Well done?
Speaker 3: I did Richmond. What's his name, Captain rich Yes, that's a big nan, yesanked big, too huge. He's getting on the ride.
Speaker 4: What do you mean on the right?
Speaker 3: You've got to be this hiding the like, mate, he might be too tall for the right. Maybe you're proud of me.
Speaker 6: Sort of.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. What happens in Vegas?
Speaker 4: He never stay.
Speaker 3: You guys have been in Vegas together revenue minute times. Was there ever a.
Speaker 4: Little rendezvous between Clint tonight in Vegas?
Speaker 3: I mean, if it happened anywhere, it'd be.
Speaker 7: We're there for my thirtieth, which was quite a bit of time ago.
Speaker 3: It was Vegas in color.
Speaker 7: Then we had a big night, didn't.
Speaker 4: We, Luzzy, We had a few big nights. The night after your thirtieth was one of the biggest nights of my entire life. And we sleep through the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, I met some billionaire guy playing the tables who took us out to a nightclub and he bought me a bottle of champagne that costs three hundred thousand dollars For a.
Speaker 3: Bottle of champagne, you can buy a winery for that count.
Speaker 4: He said, what do you want. I didn't know he was some like billionaire and I said, the biggest bottle of champagne they had. We know what he want and it took four people to carry it? And how much was he was my boyfriend at the time. Really yeah, there was nothing creepy about it. He just was really rich and it was weird. Had no friends except for all these randoms like me.
Speaker 3: It was like mate for a free bit yep.
Speaker 4: And then I got scared. I was gonna have to pay the bill and I was like, don't drink too much that you can't run.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I didn't have three hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars are coming up next? Who would have thought you chuck a couple of NRL players in Vegas and something goes bad. Who would have thought we'll go the next I sat in the pool yesterday, were you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm loving this weather. It's stunning. It's gonna be the weekend too.
Speaker 3: What do you wear around the pool?
Speaker 7: Are you aboard shorts or a speedos kind of guy.
Speaker 3: I'm a bady sort of guy.
Speaker 4: Do you ever tackle the No, I love a man in speedos?
Speaker 6: Not you, Actually, I kind of look at you for ever.
Speaker 4: Any other man in the world, any other Trump. Yeah, yeah, I think I think there's something quite sexy about a man in speedos because it means they feel quite like confident. Yeah, like they're owning it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you're watching me and my undies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's you. But there is like a man who can confidently walk around a pool or a beach in I'm like, good for you. Sure your wife might like it. Just don't wear them when I'm there, not that you'd ever invite me over.
Speaker 3: So I got some for Christmas. They've got big chilies on them.
Speaker 4: So you would walk around in speed down at bondy little klipinos. He doesn't say speedos, little bell peppers. No, you should wears speedos. Your wife might find it.
Speaker 3: Really I'm jumping online now, do you know bud Yeah.
Speaker 4: Budget smoggers so good, prince, don't they they do?
Speaker 3: Little ducks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll ask you what she thinks you look like that guy and nodding Hill you know he answers the door in his underes.
Speaker 3: He didn't have the best rig and.
Speaker 4: He wears the goggles in the movies.
Speaker 7: Do you know where it does good pool parties? And that is Las Vegas?
Speaker 6: Baby, the best?
Speaker 4: Have you been to one of those?
Speaker 3: I have from jumping in that water?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you need a full hose down and disrespect after. But god, it's fun.
Speaker 3: I think it's called wet Republic. Yes, it's a good party there.
Speaker 4: How is it people liner like to get into those parties and girls where these like plastic high hills that they were in the water and they walk out of the water still in their stilettos.
Speaker 3: I remember we went to one at Caesars and the guys there with the torch checking people's eyes at ten o'clock in the morning. You going to drown? No, you're good.
Speaker 4: You can go with waters like me anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what's in the water. A lot of Pinocolada Vegas at the moment is being inundated with Australians. Now Australians being in RL players, mostly in RL fans as well, and there has been an incident involving the Raiders. Two players accused of brawling in a hotel foyer.
Speaker 4: This is before they've even played.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you play Sunday? They should have flown them in Saturday played Sunday Night. Hudson Young and Morgan Smithy of their names, they are teammates and now here's the kicker. Apparently they got into a fight over a misunderstanding about their room booking.
Speaker 4: So did they get in a fight with a person behind a desk or with each other?
Speaker 3: I believe with each other? Oh, come on, brow No, I had this sweet.
Speaker 4: They're probably in a shared room and one of them one of the room to themselves.
Speaker 3: We spoke to NRL legend Kevy Walters yesterday on the show because he's going over as well. He seems a no fuss kind of guy. Yeah, he had a great rule, keV.
Speaker 6: What could go wrong everything in Vegas?
Speaker 3: I was over there last year.
Speaker 4: It should be a fun weekend of footy and whatever else you can do in Vegas?
Speaker 3: What was the instruction from the coach to the players when you.
Speaker 6: Touch down in your life? Now, what happens in Vegas goes online.
Speaker 4: It's good to remember what.
Speaker 3: Happens in Vegas goes online.
Speaker 4: My friend had one of those horror stories where he met a girl in Vegas, brought her back to his hotel l room, and she spiked his drink and stole his wallet and his what never was never seen again.
Speaker 3: Did he wake up tied to the bed.
Speaker 4: No, he just woke up and was like, oh he knew straight away, Yeah, tied to the bed to night. He didn't need to be tied to the bed.
Speaker 3: Here to die. I don't want to be around my housekeeping made he walks in. I'm tired of the bit the speeders.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, seriously, how much trouble are they in?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Clean?
Speaker 7: Well, it's just it's not a great look. No, it's it's a pr exercise. They probably haven't done.
Speaker 3: A whole lot wrong.
Speaker 4: Like, but what did someone film them belting each other or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What, guys?
Speaker 4: I want to I guess it was more fun before there were cameras.
Speaker 6: Camera.
Speaker 3: I want to talk. She's got a blueberry out BlackBerry?
Speaker 4: I reckon, I had a BlackBerry when I went to Vegas for your third year. The photo quality looks like it was taken on a BlackBerry.
Speaker 3: I want to talk. Holiday liability nor thirteen twenty four ten. Did you or someone you know, get in trouble on a holiday? Did they offend someone? What did they do wrong?
Speaker 4: Didn't you get arrested? In South America?
Speaker 3: What happens when you fits on a police station? Mexico? Jeez, thirteen twenty four ten to join us on their In return, I got goldgrass tickets to Moonlight Cinema. It is now on at the Royal Botennical Gardens, thirteen twenty four ten. Are you or someone you know a hold? Dammit?
Speaker 4: You can't say holiday go on holiday? Holiday wiability liability?
Speaker 3: We are talking holiday liabilities. Yeah.
Speaker 7: This is because of what happened in Vegas just overnight involving two nur Real stars. We did ask the question what could go wrong? Will they came to blows over a disagreement about a room booking?
Speaker 10: I've just.
Speaker 3: Or they didn't even get to sleep?
Speaker 6: Didn't they he got there right?
Speaker 3: No? Come okay.
Speaker 7: Hotel security, by the way, attended the commotion. Initial fears. One of the players was holding a baseball bat. It later came to light it was an inflatable bat.
Speaker 4: They'd been down to the carnivals and Scratchy show, so security had to come. Was it their first night there?
Speaker 3: First night? Fever Laurent.
Speaker 7: It always you can't be.
Speaker 4: Doing that when you're over there to play in the what's that sport called n r L.
Speaker 3: Do one of them have those giant cocktails hanging around their.
Speaker 4: Yard?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You can't be doing that in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I went to sick to in Vegas. That was spin out.
Speaker 4: That's very arty thing to do in Vegas. Yeah, but they do have amazing Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Were you hammered blind at the start?
Speaker 4: Do you think you could get up on the Yeah, I'll give it a crack. One of my life's great regrets is missing Adele in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, residency has shut shamee.
Speaker 3: Backstreet boys are coming there every bad.
Speaker 1: Number.
Speaker 3: We are talking holiday liabilities.
Speaker 4: Dina, good morning, Good morning? Was it or someone else? What happened?
Speaker 2: So we went to Hawaii with my four months and then we ended up stertilizing her bottles and the actual stove little bit, and then we went to go to have the famous Hawaiian breakfast. Ooops, we forgot the bottle sterilizing on.
Speaker 3: Not the famous morning breakfast.
Speaker 4: No wait, I left on the bottles on the stove.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 4: Start a high yees, yes we did.
Speaker 11: And all we thought was like emergencies like rushing, and I was like, come my husband, oh my thought, I want what happened?
Speaker 9: Lord?
Speaker 2: Did I know? It was our actual room got burned?
Speaker 4: You left the bottles instead of on sterilizing the famous Hawaiian hotel. Oh did you get in trouble, Dina? Or did you just say it wasn't us.
Speaker 2: We actually went back to the room and they're like, we're trying to swipe our cars in the wind and then it couldn't work. And I was like to my usband, are you sure you booked like for extra days? He goes, yeah, we went down there. She was like to me, we've actually been kind of contact you and I was like okay. She goes, your's actually been burnt and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: And I actually I.
Speaker 11: Start that, But all I was wanted about was my shopping, to be honest, because I was like, what the hell am I shopping?
Speaker 3: Hey, Dina? What what? What do we eat?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 7: A famous Hawaiian breakfast.
Speaker 2: Was so nice. I was like, I'm not a theod food first. It was more my husband, he's all about food.
Speaker 6: But what did he eat?
Speaker 4: The famous Hawaiian breakfast and.
Speaker 2: Unless we just tasted more like bacon, eggs and less.
Speaker 4: I don't know what was Was it worth it to burn the room down for no?
Speaker 2: What's the matter?
Speaker 4: He lost all your shopping? Love? What had you bought that got burnt in the fire?
Speaker 11: Along with the lucky shopping?
Speaker 2: Didn't get burnt? Wear to pay four or five four thousand, five hundred Americans to fix the other stuff like the bench of the wall, the painting to the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the shopping was fine, song.
Speaker 4: As the shop got breakfast and the famous Hawaian breakfast are bacon and eggs?
Speaker 3: Possibly my favorite call with this year.
Speaker 4: What did she do? She instead of sterilizing in hot water, she put them on the stove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's put them in like yeah, yeah. I also liked that they were like, wonder where those fire trucks are going?
Speaker 4: I love that she just tried to get into the swipe past.
Speaker 3: Something excitings come into the era.
Speaker 4: I don't know about it. I feel like we're following what happened in Paris over the Olympics. I swimming in the hour and it wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Look how the Olympics worked out for Patty it was awesome. Well they were able to swim. Remember they had E. Coli readings too high, so it had to be what it's always a bit of a coal in the water.
Speaker 6: That's good for your guts.
Speaker 4: Would you go swimming in the arra?
Speaker 3: God? No, but people are. We're going to chat about that coming up inside the next twenty minutes, five thousand dollars on the wave of the five K question I went off yesterday. Hopefully we can do it again today. But coming up. Sometimes life just gives you presents, doesn't it. Clean.
Speaker 7: I just I just had to read of said present and.
Speaker 4: This is not fair because this is about me and I have because I know it is, and I haven't been able to access the information about me, my own personal information.
Speaker 6: Well you're about to get you guys, have got your hands.
Speaker 3: We will give you that personal information. Something has come across our days. It's been leaked and I love it. I cannot have so many questions to share this.
Speaker 4: So do I?
Speaker 6: So do I?
Speaker 4: I thought this was private.
Speaker 3: We will reveal what it is and share it with your next Melbourne You're on over, Oh bad.
Speaker 4: Bad Universities. They're just going back this week it's OH week in Australia. What was the pub you were home from work yesterday, Clint and I walked past what's it called on Track Road, the Arcadia. It used to be open I think twenty four hours or till like five am. I walked past at eleven o'clock in the morning and.
Speaker 7: It was he really kids playing pool yep.
Speaker 4: And like sitting out in that in the courtyard. I was like, I wonder what's happening there at eleven? I was like, bet, it's O week.
Speaker 3: You could have went in.
Speaker 1: You're a student, well mature, definitely.
Speaker 3: Mature age, mature, good case, give me its coming your way in a few minutes.
Speaker 6: I just love how Lauren sunk into a chair somewhat.
Speaker 3: So yesterday we were talking about O week because it's come to our attention that ever around Lauren Phillips is yet to graduate.
Speaker 4: I never finished.
Speaker 3: You were doing it, my dad.
Speaker 4: I had about two subjects left, which I think I.
Speaker 3: Did a Bachelor of Communication Public Relations. I mean, you know that's the one everyone goes for.
Speaker 4: I think I majored in politics. Is it anyone that I failed? I didn't fail. Sorry, I didn't fail. I just got us to tragically leave the university.
Speaker 6: You were saying yesterday never invited back.
Speaker 3: Maybe gotta be amazing to get our hands on Lauren's results, would Jase? In fact, I was with Archie yesterday at a skate park in Bentley and this lady comes up to me and goes, please tell me you're going to track down Lawrence. God, we already have how.
Speaker 4: The results because I can't remember my student number three were?
Speaker 6: Okay, don't read write she might want to go back.
Speaker 4: I don't need a grilling.
Speaker 3: Oh so much to talk about here?
Speaker 4: How many subjects did I do?
Speaker 3: There's it's a long transcript.
Speaker 4: Because I think I had to repeat some.
Speaker 3: Six You know what, rather than us break it down, should we bring in an expert, Clint?
Speaker 7: Yes, Doctor Bruce Berryman is not He's not a doctor in Lauren's transcript, but more so a a doctor from the rm i T School of Media and Communications. Good morning, Bruce.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Indeed, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To run run with mister Berryman. You've got Lauren's results here. Can you run us through it please?
Speaker 7: One of the highlights, oh, I love to first first the first things first, she hasn't passed.
Speaker 9: She passed a lot of courses, so close, so fast.
Speaker 4: So doctor Bruce, do they do they talk about me in the halls of r M I. T is one of their great almost alumni.
Speaker 9: Not so much, but but you are loved. Yeah, it's you know, you can think of these academic records as something like a story. In your case, quite a long story.
Speaker 6: Right, because it was only at a while.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm looking at two thousand and six here introduction to public relations. You were getting good marks then that was seventy one.
Speaker 9: Lauren was doing very well in the first semester, a distinction student.
Speaker 4: Oh fantastic. Yes, what happens?
Speaker 9: You know what what happens to a few people? The last gets in the way. I think, you know, you can look at this and see some change is happening, hasten emerging. You know. Look, you did really well in something like communication law, got distinctions there doing that you newsmakers and the straight in society again and in your public relations very good, very good.
Speaker 6: Work, all bad.
Speaker 7: Can you explain to me first and foremost what popular music and society is?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Because Lauren not only got a zero in two thousand and seven, she also had another crack in twenty eleven to try and complete the course. Also got a zero.
Speaker 9: To get a zero mean to Lauren probably didn't even put her name on the assignment. It suggests you didn't. You didn't really submit anything. But it is surprising popular music. But it's one of those courses I suppose that people expect to just be sitting around listening to the music they like.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I've ended up doing as a career. So can I take to sail and live your dreams?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and seven, we've got specialist PR practice and writing. Oh god, it was a success.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not a highlight in your career, Lawrence.
Speaker 3: No, you failed?
Speaker 6: What did I get?
Speaker 3: You failed that one?
Speaker 4: What did I get?
Speaker 6: She got twenty one?
Speaker 9: Hey, but I'm pleased to see that you pass sports media?
Speaker 4: Oh did I?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, Clint, that's I'm following for me.
Speaker 3: Not about it because normally you're pretty good in a crisis advanced strategic PR planning. Oh no, you failed that.
Speaker 4: We are There are any things I got fifties on? Because I just remember I said it yesterday. My model at Union was peas get degrees. I just had to pass and get a fifty, and I reckon I sweet talked a few people into passing.
Speaker 3: You know where you got fifty in what mass media? In Asia?
Speaker 4: Mass media? I don't even remember doing that.
Speaker 9: Were going public relations in society?
Speaker 7: And so, Bruce, how close is she to getting the hat to graduating?
Speaker 4: How many subjects have I got left?
Speaker 9: Three? Three subject?
Speaker 3: What's the three quicker subject she could built out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So not quite that simple though. Basically you have a use by it. They all have a use by have expired to complete a degree, and you you got through five and a half years of them with aren't doing it?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 9: Hypothetically one could you could?
Speaker 3: So there is, so there is.
Speaker 9: Relations has changed a lot in what are we looking at twenty years? And so the degree is completely different. Nowadays it's no longer the PR degree. It is part of the Bachelor of Professional Communication.
Speaker 3: That sounds like me, hey, yah, just before we let you go, Bruce, can I just check what would be the every age of the mature age student? Good question?
Speaker 9: A mid twenties?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a bit old. Do you think it would help my career?
Speaker 9: There are a lot there's lots of people in there, middies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, she's past that. I'm I'm not wait for this, lost Bruce. Just before we let you go, I believe you would like to invite Lauren.
Speaker 9: I would indeed. I mean, look, seriously, it's week, it's orientation. I really do think it's time for you to kind of just get a taste to final case, give nothing else of what university life is like these days.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, I think this is where I went wrong or got a bit carried away at O week and then didn't turn up for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Would you go back to UNI?
Speaker 4: Is the doctor, Bruce? Is that pub still across the road?
Speaker 9: The it is?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'll come back.
Speaker 7: Do you need a lecturer in popular music and society because she's very, very good at that subject.
Speaker 9: Yes, I think they're there.
Speaker 3: She's better on that thing, Asian cybercultures?
Speaker 4: Did I do Asian cyber culture?
Speaker 3: You failed it?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I don't even remember these classes. What was I learning? What did I do that for?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're the one that filled out the forms.
Speaker 4: Doctor Tom doomed, I'm never getting.
Speaker 3: My Well, we're sending you back to r MIT.
Speaker 4: No, it's so embarrassing. You said the average age was twenty five.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, don't worry. We'll pick a lecture hall that has a ramp, not many stairs far to get in. Lauren's going back to the ning. Caught up with all the captains of the AFL teams yesterday. We've got nine sleeps till the forty years back.
Speaker 4: We are nearly there. Melbourne and my team Mighty Tigs.
Speaker 3: Caught up with your captain Toby, some of the other captains. Before. When you got to travel, you got to share a room. No, we get our own room now. You used to have to share back in the day.
Speaker 10: He used to share a room, which is okay, But when you get your own room now, it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Who's the one player on the team you wouldn't want to share with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Canon Macintosh snores had him on camp a couple of years ago and wasn't good.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about throwing some coin in and getting in one of those machines?
Speaker 6: Maybe he needs it.
Speaker 3: I'd be relaxing before go.
Speaker 4: My Yeah, you can't be making them have shared rooms. Surely they'll have enough money. Come on, bunk beds, guys. Who's on the top, who's on the bottom.
Speaker 3: Let me take you to the Yarra. Doesn't sound clean?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I love the art great river runs through the middle of our city.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a group of people campaigning to turn Melbourne's river, the city sort of area of the river into a swimming spot.
Speaker 4: Now do they want it like in Brisbane where there's the city you can swim in the bank south bank poor speech?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do they want that? Or do they want to put some lane ropes in so you can I think they're.
Speaker 3: Thinking more lane ropes zone. Ye, move, move the go boats out and put people lean.
Speaker 4: But is the water clean enough?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the issue.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been in it? No, you've been in it, Clint, didn't you do the bird Man rally.
Speaker 6: I've been in it at Moon. I've jumped in.
Speaker 7: I actually got a gob full of water because as I hit the hit the water itself. I didn't close the mouth.
Speaker 3: And the mouth it's very it's.
Speaker 6: Very very salty.
Speaker 7: Remember the salty, very salty.
Speaker 4: Didn't they find a shark in there once?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 7: There'd be so many sharks in the sharks would.
Speaker 3: Brisbane? You stand on their backs? There's so many in there?
Speaker 4: Are they shot? There was a shark in the era once I remember it's.
Speaker 3: Against the lord in the error? Is it? It's illegal because of the quality of the water.
Speaker 7: Oh, but there's often dolphins. I've seen dolphins in it before.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what I've seen.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you now, guys, there would be bull sharks in the.
Speaker 4: Erraw not swimming in it. Would they cage it off where you can swim?
Speaker 3: I imagine put those on nets.
Speaker 4: I actually don't think we need to be swimming in the era.
Speaker 3: Which is such a shame. Like have you seen that little pool they've got at the bar that floats on the Array float Barbary float?
Speaker 4: Have a little pool there sit in that that looks more? Was that cleaner?
Speaker 3: Talk about lasting talk about lasting effects.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a seal that lives in the ara, oh called Salvatre.
Speaker 3: Really there's a couple in Mortiellic Creek too, seals. Yeah, they've come up next to me on the boat.
Speaker 4: Funny things. Oh, I freak think, but they're so cute.
Speaker 3: Talk about lasting effects. Brody executive producer, You'll be surprised to know has been swimming in the era, of.
Speaker 4: Course he has. Why were you in there?
Speaker 6: Did you?
Speaker 8: I was about nineteen and one of my friends, Fat Ben, said, I will give you fifty bucks in the middle of winter to swim across the Yarrow after we left Crown Casino and lost that money, and so I did. We're knew it down to my jocks, but it was so cold and I'm not a great swimmer. So about halfway across I was like, oh no, this is getting a bit how young. But then on.
Speaker 4: The other side of the river in your redgs Grundes with no.
Speaker 8: Clothes across the bridge.
Speaker 4: Could he not call him fat Ben?
Speaker 3: Haven't you heard his group of friends the wrong.
Speaker 8: He's actually not fat anymore, so he'd be Brodie.
Speaker 4: You can't talk like that. But we all called him that, but you can't. Did he call himself that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the issue. Yeah, No, let's park fat Ben for a second.
Speaker 7: Just did Jim Courier dive into the after winning the Australian Open in nineteen ninety two, did he yea, yeah, yeah, yeah he went for a swim.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's a long way to go from Liker think he.
Speaker 4: Was doing the photo call on the river.
Speaker 3: It was immediately after he won. They let him out the escape. Then it went down post trophy, jumped in. Don't you reckon? It would have been a great idea inside rod Labor And then halfway walking down there, well I'm committed.
Speaker 4: Now yeahs are following me again, and I got yeah, I just don't think the water in there is very good for you.
Speaker 6: So I didn't think it was that.
Speaker 4: But they didn't clean up the water in Paris for the Olympics. Apparently, maybe the swimmers are on. Apparently would you swimming at Cleans?
Speaker 3: Well I have, and I was fine, like, look at how normal are.
Speaker 4: You worried about the sharks?
Speaker 3: No good? A couple of little lilos and those inflatable doughnuts.
Speaker 4: Imagine that we wanted to get the balls and have a race.
Speaker 3: Yes, we wanted to do zor ball race down the river.
Speaker 4: You might get some yarrow water in your mouth for the open Did they test that? I feel they need to go and do some tests on the water.
Speaker 3: Why don't I collect some water today on the way home, I'll take it down to Arthur at Morabin pool Works. That's where I get my pool tested.
Speaker 4: A shouted, you know you're rich if you've got a pool man.
Speaker 3: Shut up. I go there to get the test and like he can test the water and do it print out not.
Speaker 4: An HP is that what it's called when the water is clear?
Speaker 6: What do they call it?
Speaker 4: HP?
Speaker 3: Secular packard printer that he will get the results and print.
Speaker 4: Them out on pH levels, not the ached feelings.
Speaker 3: I'll bring. I'll bring the poolworks rab and water report.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow on the Rah, yes please, and then we'll make a decision.
Speaker 3: Okay. Shout out to thin Bend this morning to it is just the man, sorry, Clint sting the show from the mothership. It's in Sydney this morning.
Speaker 4: He's ready to go for the news then, wasn't he.
Speaker 7: Do you know what happened? They're so lovely up here. They've delivered me not one, but two coffees.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got a big day ahead of you. You're out with the Prime Minister today. Yes, Elbow at Kurrabilly house if you don't mind, I've never been inside Kurabilly.
Speaker 4: Please pass on our Thanks for our invitations.
Speaker 6: I really appreciate you're.
Speaker 3: Going to commentate backyard cricket at Elbow's house the Star.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I don't really know a whole lot about the concept, but I'll cram.
Speaker 4: Can you can you give us, like an example of if Anthony Albanezi hits a six?
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, yeah, Well there's a whole cavalcade of stars playing. Sarah Arbo is playing from the nine networks. She'll be she'll be up against up against Matt Shervington. So this would have pitted TV rivals against each other.
Speaker 4: Give us an example of your commentary.
Speaker 7: I'm going to have someone to interview at all times. I believe that's the brief.
Speaker 3: But really avoiding let's go the commentary box now, Sarah bowls against albow, Clint downaway.
Speaker 7: Sarah Arbo steaming in from the opera house, end over the wicket.
Speaker 6: Elbow or straight drive down to cover.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need a bit of practice. Yeah that one. Just keep yelling that. How's is the commentator? Yeller?
Speaker 7: Not strictly commentary. I don't think it's more just comedic relief. Oh dear, how quickly can you get here?
Speaker 3: Can you take a couple of piggies inside alb I want to see what it's like in.
Speaker 6: Quite elaborate, wouldn't it. You should take chain of blakes.
Speaker 3: I should do a refer it does look a bit dated.
Speaker 4: Well, I've never been inside, wouldn't I've never been invited.
Speaker 3: It does, doesn't it?
Speaker 7: If Dutto gets in Peter Dutton, does he get the chance to sort of do some renovation.
Speaker 3: We had Elbow on the show just after he got voted in, and we said, hey, do you replace the mattress?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it's all new beds.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can bring in their open I would say, there's part of it that's like historical, and then there'd be like a little apartment area that they change in the sheets.
Speaker 7: I don't obviously, well, Albow strikes me as a sleeping duck kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in his rabbit o's pajamas.
Speaker 3: Yes, Lauren, and put in one of those.
Speaker 4: But it's still my favorite vote all time. When he just became the Prime ministery and he got papped on his store step in his rabbitose pajamas.
Speaker 6: Those electric beds, it goes down, it goes up.
Speaker 3: That goes down, madam Prime minister. We need you in the situation right now.
Speaker 4: I'm busy.
Speaker 3: I'm getting up. Someone get me a hand.
Speaker 4: Look you the Prime minister, so you can have whatever bed you want. Surely bunks, Mom, Dad, QUI have bunk beds.
Speaker 3: There's an elbow line in the giant car.
Speaker 4: Clinton, I need some advice. Probably this is more skewed towards you than Chase.
Speaker 6: But in my wheelhouse, well, I think.
Speaker 4: So, but I look forward to Jace's opinion on it. I've never been a gym goer that really uses the facilities like I've always done partis and things, and I go to pilates and then I leave plarates. Anyway, I'm at this gym now where I spend more time there, so I might do a Plarti's class and then I'll get changed and go and have sauna and estead and then go I've never been like a locker room change room girl, if that makes sense. I know, you go to the gym, get changed, shower, do the whole thing there. I normally go home and shower and do all that. And I've found myself in a bit of a pickle because the gym I go to it's very social. I know a lot of people that go there.
Speaker 7: It can be intimidating or you know a gym changer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I saw a girlfriend in there the other day.
Speaker 6: Push your neck it well, yeah, she was in.
Speaker 4: A state of undress, which is fine.
Speaker 3: What sort.
Speaker 6: She I don't know.
Speaker 4: She was either getting out of her swimmer into your clothes, all the other way around, whatever. And I completely open, yeah, which is what people do. But I didn't. I didn't say hello. I just kind of was like pretended I knew, I knew she knew that I'd seen her.
Speaker 3: I didn't go in for the hug.
Speaker 4: No, but I didn't even say hello. And I know I left and I was like, I'm so rude. I coolly just brushed her.
Speaker 3: No, I think you can get it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the etiquette is someone's get change in the changing room. Do you say hello? Or does it depend what state.
Speaker 3: Of dress, state of undress.
Speaker 4: When was the last time you were in a gym change room, Jason.
Speaker 3: It's been quite some time, but in a similar realm swimming pool, public swimming, because I take the kids to g sacks sometimes and I don't know what it is with the old blokes over rady, but they love getting their willies out in the change room.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to just get changed in a change but I find some people go and tuck away in a shower cubicle, and it's the old.
Speaker 3: The old blokes will get there and they'll walk around, and they walk around with the towel and yeah, some of them had the Chammi chammy and then they've got a giant gray afro on the front of him.
Speaker 4: It's mine right to bed. It's the point of a change room. What are you?
Speaker 6: I've got many questions the rules?
Speaker 4: The rules?
Speaker 7: Well, just first and foremost, can I ask what sort of state of undress.
Speaker 3: You were in?
Speaker 4: I think I was just trying to get my bag out of the locker and walk out.
Speaker 3: Case fully closed? Can you run zip?
Speaker 4: Because I know if I was getting changed and someone walked in like mid noodedem went hei lost, I'd be like oh and then scrambled to get dressed.
Speaker 3: Thirteen. Sorry, it's still change her emedic?
Speaker 4: Is there is there a rule?
Speaker 3: Did you check her out? Did you have a gander?
Speaker 4: No? I was just I felt rude though that I didn't say.
Speaker 3: Hell, you would have had a look?
Speaker 4: What do you mean how to look? Girls aren't like that. Girls aren't wear naked all the time with our bits are out all the time.
Speaker 3: Don't look Yeah, damn her good.
Speaker 4: Boobs, good brig Ye surely nah, I did know?
Speaker 3: Say do you think she noticed that? You?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, we s sorry you.
Speaker 3: Didn't stay high in any way?
Speaker 6: No, no, no high parts.
Speaker 4: There was no high fives, little, no low fives, no high fives. See, I think if you are is it just fine to ignore someone?
Speaker 3: He's a hypothetical. Say if I saw Clint right and he's like pulling like you're pulling down the speedos right, he's taking in my bag, I would act like I'm in a rush status, And then.
Speaker 4: What would you do?
Speaker 3: Clint?
Speaker 6: You're sitting there doing he's got the giggles?
Speaker 4: Do you find people being naked that funny?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I just it's a weird space, isn't it.
Speaker 3: What are you sitting there doing the windmill? You me?
Speaker 4: Why are you giggling so much?
Speaker 3: What's the windmill? Jason? You know?
Speaker 4: Aren't actually doing that in locker rooms?
Speaker 6: Are they wind up?
Speaker 4: What do you do? You're always at the gym. If you're not here, you're at the gym.
Speaker 7: I tend to use a cubicle.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So what if you walk in and one of your mates is naked? Do you say hello? Do you just brush them?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: It's a The gym I got was a unisex space. So look at the wind What.
Speaker 4: Do you think, Sharon, I'm going to continue to ignore people who are naked.
Speaker 3: Lauren, what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: Hey, there's not gyms with communal change rooms?
Speaker 6: Are there a gym?
Speaker 3: It's one of those sauna places you go. I love those.
Speaker 4: That's not a gym, but.
Speaker 3: They're doing the windmill there. Thirty else fourteen Jim change Room, Meticut.
Speaker 4: We've got some gym memberships to give away.
Speaker 3: They're gonna want to be linked to this. You know you're right. We do Upstate gym memberships three month memberships at Upstate with reformer, hot mat and boxing available. You can join now at upstatestudios dot com dot Are you.
Speaker 4: One of the rules in communal gym?
Speaker 6: And what have you seen?
Speaker 3: People would have seen something, Well, we know what they've.
Speaker 4: Seen the gym. What are the rules? What are the does? What are the don'ts? What have you seen in a gym change room? Because I'm awkward about it.
Speaker 3: I have a question question the one piece.
Speaker 4: Being a chicken getting in a one piece it's hard, so you don't work out right, you want to go and have a sauna or spa or whatever, and you're hot in sweating, you're trying to wriggle, get your legs in wriggle the bathes up. You're sticky. It's like all rolling up. I don't want someone to look at me and go, hey, loss, how are you going? So how do you think I'm going?
Speaker 3: If you need po do you have to flee?
Speaker 4: Say it again?
Speaker 3: You need never quit before you go on the pool.
Speaker 6: You take it off the whole.
Speaker 4: We could flick it to the side.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 4: What if you weren't going to peel a whole, well, you should.
Speaker 3: Be flicking the side of the change room. You'd be banned from the ma'am. We've told you.
Speaker 4: Before the bathing suit.
Speaker 3: We are heading to the change room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now. We're talking about change room etiquette at the gym or where there are shared facilities, because I get really embarrassed talking to people who are getting changed or when I'm getting changed. I don't know what I mean. You boys seem to do it a bit more freely awkward. If I see someone getting changed at the gym, I don't talk to them, even if it's a friend. And now I feel like I'm being rude.
Speaker 7: I think blokes are a little bit more nimble, like a little quicker.
Speaker 4: Easy for you guys. You guys are like shorts down, shorts up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 4: We've got leggings and sports bras swimwear.
Speaker 3: And do you ever ask one of the girls to help you with your bra?
Speaker 4: No? Because I'm an adult, ok, and just smashed his fantasy.
Speaker 3: I think they're in there going I'm just going.
Speaker 4: To clip clip up for me.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jess, just give us a hand here?
Speaker 4: Is that what you really think is happening?
Speaker 7: That's that's why I asked the question, just you know, clarity.
Speaker 4: Do you ever ask another bloke to help put your socks on?
Speaker 3: Every now and then? Jas? I can't be and can you did less?
Speaker 4: Surely you'reself sufficient in a change room?
Speaker 3: Is our night?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe some people do. I'm yet to be asked now of anyone with their bra after the gym.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the fact.
Speaker 4: What are you seeing in a gym? What are the rules? Do you talk to people or is it just your in your own time, in your own space? Alisha, good morning, good morning. Do you use shared facilities?
Speaker 13: It was actually when I was overseas and I was staying in a backpack is but it was actually in a boat, and the first morning I got up to have a shower, everybody was walking around naked, just talking to each other as though it was business as usual, and all showering naked, and I was fairly body conscious and decided from that point on that the only time I would have a shower would be five am in the morning.
Speaker 4: Well, that's it. I think Ozzie's are a bit less nudicity as like Europeans.
Speaker 3: Imagine Lauren in a nudist camp.
Speaker 4: I'm confused by the youth hostel on a boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's not. Remember we worked with the girl at the other radio station. Her and her partner went on an overseas trip and he booked the accommodation and he accidentally booked a newdist hotel.
Speaker 4: Who did that?
Speaker 3: One of the girls in promos.
Speaker 4: Are you need in the whole hotel?
Speaker 3: She posted a photo at check in going the one leg of the trip. My partner had to be if he accidentally did that.
Speaker 7: With the reception staff need as well.
Speaker 3: I think there'd be a sign.
Speaker 4: And surely there's no photos in there.
Speaker 3: No, there's no photos. You would you like to stow your luggage and clothes?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I didn't know that was the thing. Stephanie in Gelong, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: What's the change room etiquette? Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, that's what I stumbled across. I walked into the female change room. It was an all female gym anyway, And not only was this girl as princess naked, you had it one of her way nick and had one of her legs up into the sink and shaving her legs.
Speaker 3: She was shaving her leg.
Speaker 4: In think naked, Think wait yeahked, No, you can't do that.
Speaker 14: No, I just don't get at the moment anyway.
Speaker 11: Like shared bathroom, Oh, just the bars, drems with all.
Speaker 14: The facilities like the makeup station, and then you've got your hair dryer and straightener.
Speaker 3: And ye wants using the GHD stiff up behind you be diuse you do?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 4: You work out and then you just get ready there. You don't go home. You get ready for work or to go out.
Speaker 3: Or isn't your body temp still raised from the workout?
Speaker 4: We have a cold shower. I don't know. I'm not good at it. I'm not good at the shared facilities, and.
Speaker 3: Then get tagging to help put your brow on.
Speaker 7: Can you just can you just help me with this zip in the dress?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure chicks do. I'm not getting into a dress at the gym, though.
Speaker 3: You know what you need future.
Speaker 4: I'm in a hoodie.
Speaker 3: You need that little bit to rope attached like a wet suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you shark Tank.
Speaker 4: Yes, great idea.
Speaker 3: Mister Wonderful. Can you help me out of this dress? You come Wonderful that's his name on Shark Tank, one of their.
Speaker 4: Oh about yourself.
Speaker 3: And I went off yesterday. Hopefully we can do it again today. Our guys stand all tension. We have a prep teacher. Good morning, miss par Hello everybody, how you going? Do you sound like a prep teacher?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: And you deserve the cash. I think primary school teachers in particular absolute heroes, counting counting down to the school holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The gap you give us between nine and three is priceless.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, and you have four kids of your own, is that right, Karen? I?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you teach your own kids.
Speaker 13: Pardon no, don't go to my school.
Speaker 3: We have a little bit of a life work balance.
Speaker 4: Yes, smart, all right, Well, if anyone deserves the cash, you do this morning. I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars, Karen, Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 6: Please, let's go five hundred dollars shopping Grady.
Speaker 3: She just wants the cash. How this works. You will hear a question, then you will have three seconds to answer, Karen. Remember you have to answer in that time. Okay, okay, good luck for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Which country produces the most tea? Three?
Speaker 14: Two Australia.
Speaker 4: I would have guessed tri Lanka, India. The winner is China.
Speaker 12: China leads the world jobal tea production, contributing up to forty of the world's tea, really changing a lot of green tea.
Speaker 3: They produce everything. Hey, I'll tell you what. How about I hook you up with the family past to come.
Speaker 6: Buy will That would be amazing?
Speaker 4: So yours, my friend, go and enjoy, have a great day surrounded by world. More kids there.
Speaker 3: Just tell the kids. Come buy World theme park, the only place in the state with water slides, roller coasters, shows and wildlife all in one. Get a wildlife a Come buy a World.
Speaker 4: It's awesome out there. We went last year. I loved it.
Speaker 3: It was great. Yeah, I learned face paint doesn't come off easy.
Speaker 4: No, she looked like a smurf for about.
Speaker 3: Three days the bathroom after I was finished with it.
Speaker 6: My good bell easily quiet.
Speaker 7: I'm hunting labit's words you can't say?
Speaker 3: Come time for our favorite segment. Words you can't say?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If there is a word you can't quite spit out, very much like our very own Chase Hawkins, who struggles with a lot of woodle words.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Are you or someone you know a damn.
Speaker 4: You can't say?
Speaker 6: Holiday? Go on holiday all day?
Speaker 3: Wiability, liability, liability? They slowed me down.
Speaker 4: You're not good with holiday.
Speaker 3: I don't talk. That's what's wrong with you. There's a list.
Speaker 4: I think there is a list. I think it's his hells that he struggles with holiday, having nice holiday?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Is that's why I hate giving them away? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Is there a word you cannot say? In return? We've got family passes to come by, world take a list to the ones about in the past.
Speaker 9: The trains go along the railway.
Speaker 3: Track are the wow way track?
Speaker 2: The way become a security garden.
Speaker 4: I can't say umberance.
Speaker 2: I have to call the ambulance.
Speaker 11: I would like a glass to cordal cordial.
Speaker 3: Remember we're laughing with you, not at you. Third A twenty four ten words you can't say.
Speaker 9: Well, easily quiet, I'm hunting. Wapit.
Speaker 3: Words you can't say.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If there is a word you cannot say. I had a boyfriend once who couldn't say obviously, Oh, would say obviously, obviously you're wrong, and.
Speaker 6: I'd be like, is that a nick?
Speaker 4: It always came up in an argument, would you obviously that's not what happens. And I'd be like, that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: Would you start the argument knowing that that's what was obviously.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Over?
Speaker 10: Mate?
Speaker 4: I win this argument. Don't laugh at me, Obviously I'm not. I'm laughing with you, not at you.
Speaker 3: Go to Charlie. That's the rule with this, Charlie. Use your word in a sentence. Go for it.
Speaker 13: I really like this specific type of flower.
Speaker 3: Oh you must specific I try again.
Speaker 9: Say that again?
Speaker 4: Sorry, say your sentence again.
Speaker 7: She got it?
Speaker 3: Right, Sharon in Ringwood as good. If you weren't a sentence, go for it.
Speaker 2: My partner has a Kowarski Kowarski, Saki Kawski.
Speaker 4: I can't say it like Daniel Kowalski. Is what she's saying? What is it? The bike motorbike.
Speaker 3: Called Kaki Kawasaki, Kawasaki musical instruments. To try it again, Sharon, Kawasaki.
Speaker 9: Ki not bad?
Speaker 4: Rachel and Hillside. Is there a word you can't say? Throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 14: Grown violins for dinner.
Speaker 3: What are you having for dinner?
Speaker 6: Scabatti volin?
Speaker 3: Do you avoid Italian restaurants?
Speaker 4: She gets the.
Speaker 3: Said the lingi.
Speaker 4: Spaghettis normally kids that can't say that.
Speaker 3: We're the producer. Alice, her and her family used to call it spaghetti bologna.
Speaker 4: Actually thought until she said it in front of us one day that it was called spaghetti and we were like, no, it's bolonnaise. It's bog lannaise. No, no, it's definitely not boglin aise.
Speaker 3: Alice, We're not right a lot, but I'm going to back this one.
Speaker 4: Spaghetti boglonaise. Thanks obviously, right, Til good morning. Throw the word you can't say in a sentence for us.
Speaker 9: It's setti.
Speaker 4: Oh that's Rachel. She still can't say it.
Speaker 6: She doesn't learn.
Speaker 4: Sorry, dal you're not saying spaghetti.
Speaker 3: Usual in a sentence, and that go for it.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna add some sinon cinnamon to the cake.
Speaker 4: People cinnamon donut, say cinnamon.
Speaker 3: Donut, Simon and cinnam.
Speaker 6: Cinnamon donut donut.
Speaker 3: King's got to shut I'll spit it.
Speaker 4: Out and then gets a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: That's the hard one, Jade, good morning. Don't be nervous. I can tell you nervous if I remember, it's the safe space. Use your word, ja, Where's.
Speaker 4: Where are you from? What's uburb worry yellick worally heard?
Speaker 14: Where's it's out past the near warburton?
Speaker 3: I thought the producers start. They've made a meal of it, all right, Jade, go for it's your word.
Speaker 4: Cheer, you know, like put it in a sentence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put in a sentence.
Speaker 14: I had a ham and cheese cheer.
Speaker 4: A focket cheer.
Speaker 3: You'd be hitting the swear every time you're hungry. Careful, careful.
Speaker 4: Sort of spelled like that, isn't it? How do you spell for cash.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think anyone's ordered for kasher in eleven years.
Speaker 4: In fact, you crack it every morning when you order multi grain toast and you getsha, do you want Turkish?
Speaker 3: It's not hard.
Speaker 4: I don't want theer. I want the Turkish, obviously, obviously, Charlotte, good morning. Finishes. What is a word? You can't say?
Speaker 3: The aquarium? It was your moment.
Speaker 4: Aton's gone to is where we will finish?
Speaker 6: Anton, Hi, I can't say the word guam McClay.
Speaker 3: Sorry what quawk quawcum.
Speaker 4: Mexican guacamole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, holy guacamole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, try holy guacamole.
Speaker 14: Holy macai.
Speaker 6: Oh oh Badrchla.
Speaker 3: Mom's gotta get down the pub borrow week, oh week.
Speaker 4: Festivity is happening all around Melbourne. I saw the kids at the pub yesterday.
Speaker 3: What time eleven lights down?
Speaker 4: I assume it was O week. I can't imagine why else they'd be a group of like nineteen year old see swinging from the rafters in a bar.
Speaker 3: Someone that just scraped by a year twelve and didn't get into tape. Oh week. All I can imagine is like you know the US movies, The Red cups, the yellow shots, the like.
Speaker 4: In the frat houses. Yes, it's not. I think it's it's not really like that anymore. Ah right, maybe if you live on campus in America it probably is. It's more. I don't know. I didn't get into O week, but I'm going today.
Speaker 3: You would have got into own.
Speaker 7: You didn't even get into graduate and you went to the pajama party.
Speaker 3: Surely.
Speaker 4: Now, in my second year we had a golf pub crawler. We had to dress up as golfers and go in a pub crawl around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You've never been to a tiger party and.
Speaker 4: I did that on Kentiquy to us, but not at UNI.
Speaker 3: So here's the guy.
Speaker 4: Everyone ruined their bedeets doing that.
Speaker 3: We would talk. You'd be like, not my thousand thread count, But I'm not taking that to the part of my Sheridan. You'd be the only one that i'ms the sheep for a party.
Speaker 7: Very well, it does, it's very nice.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wear a crinkled sheets.
Speaker 4: Enough out of you. At least I got into UNI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you didn't finish. And this morning we.
Speaker 4: Spoke to Doc's through a choice of mine.
Speaker 3: Doctor Bruce Berryman who works at the university.
Speaker 4: Who he'd be proud of me.
Speaker 3: He got his hands on your results. We've got a specialist pr practice and writing.
Speaker 6: Oh god, it was a success.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not a highlight in your career, Lawren, No, you failed.
Speaker 3: You failed that one.
Speaker 6: What if I guess you got twenty one?
Speaker 3: Do you know what you got fifty in?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: Mass media? In Asia?
Speaker 4: Mass media? I don't even remember doing that.
Speaker 9: Were going public relations in society and.
Speaker 3: Bruce, just before we let you go, I believe you would like to invite Lauren.
Speaker 9: I would indeed. I mean, look, seriously, it's O week, it's orientation week. I really do think it's time for you to kind of just get a taste to final cake, give nothing else of what university life is like these days, you.
Speaker 4: Know, doctor Bruce. Is that pub still across the road? The it is okay, Yeah, I'll come back.
Speaker 13: Thank you for me.
Speaker 7: In that is it.
Speaker 3: We are out of here and are where off toime? I'm off to RM.
Speaker 4: I t yesterday someone here asked me if I had any photos from my unie days, and I was like, oh, I've got lots of photos from those days, but not a lot at UNI. So I googled Lauren Phillips A rem I t and I was like, oh my gosh, there's like an alumni story on me. And it was about another Lauren Phillips who went to space. She's like an astronaut. So there's a far more successful in the halls of Yeah, and I didn't finish. They did ask me to go on the alumni poster though, once, and I had to remind them that they kicked me out twice.
Speaker 7: So you're enrolled. You're enrolled in Asian cyber cultures. You better get to class.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about Asian cyber culture, so well you.
Speaker 3: Might have to. Today Lauren is heading back to Yuni. We'll have the update on that tomorrow. I will not stop until we get you in that funny little hat and gown.
Speaker 4: Well, he said, my credits don't even exist anymore. I have to go to the beginning.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. I'll just go on hire one for the shop. All right, we'll have the wrap up of that tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'm off to see the pall.
Speaker 3: You are too. You going to the Prime Minister. I'm meeting to Kira billy House.
Speaker 4: God, our lives are so different.
Speaker 3: Well, what I think who can commentate cricket? You come to mind? So you are going to play backyard cricket at the Prime Minister's.
Speaker 4: House, so he's going to see elbow. I'm going back to Unie. What are you doing today, big boy?
Speaker 3: To get a grill.
Speaker 4: Nando's? Maybe you know where's the Nando's cart? You Knownando? You know?
Speaker 3: Worries me? Clint? Yeah, you've had about nine coffees this morning, jittery? If you put yourself at the proms? Can I get another roll?
Speaker 7: Mentioned me waddling up to the toilet.
Speaker 6: Why just jump in the harbor.
Speaker 4: I won't let it happened to me, oh week either, Clint. Don't worry. That's the aim of the game today.
Speaker 1: Everything Crow, Thank you, Jason.
Speaker 8: Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Number one hundred Lauren on socials.