Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show see what's on the interwebs, Chrissy's click base. When I see the words Wendy Williams, I must click, I must.
Speaker 2: I love that woman.
Speaker 1: Of course, you and I in the ven diagrams of a ven diagram of things we have in common, Wendy Williams is clearly in it, absolutely in it, as is egg noodle, dumpling soup. There's a few other things. Wendy Williams, of course came to prominence. She never had a show on air here in Australia, but she did have a talk show. She's a radio legend in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would in high school go home and watch her talk show on YouTube watch the full hot topics of twenty minutes. That's how obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: Well, she is amazing. Most people got to know her when she passed out dressed a's statue of liberty. That's right, that's how most people know it.
Speaker 2: And also when she did the burp fart.
Speaker 1: Should we enjoy that quickly? Yes, it's a matter of time. She's not lowly good.
Speaker 2: APO.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand is why like where are like you and I in that audience that would be shrieking laughing, played again and listened to the low key reaction to a legendary bur fart. It's a matter of time.
Speaker 2: She's not lowly good.
Speaker 1: Is unbelievable anyway. She has disappeared from the limelight for all sorts of reasons, but she's broken her silence. This is big over the p Diddy situation because she called it years ago on her show. Yes, she has been openly critical of him and saying all throughout her show that he needs to be investigated, that he's been doing all sorts of bad stuff, and she has broken out of her recently but recent hiding to say that she has been told by so many people, Wendy, you called it, including some people from my family who have also said the same. A love a bit of vindication, Fordy.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I love this and also Swanny. Wendy would know because she was in the music industry. Her husband's in talent management in New York. Like I think that she's got some proper teeth.
Speaker 1: What I think is interesting is this why I mean, she has actually said stuff about it over the last few decades, but everybody else has not. And I just think that's an interesting piece of human nature.
Speaker 2: It is. I think I think I know why why because I've done so much deep dive here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people know what could happen to them if they spoke, and that is death. Like allegedly several people I mean again conspiracy theories on TikTok, but it feels like a lot of people were unlived by or because of him.
Speaker 1: He is like the devil, a monster, A monster that is a really good word. I do want to say, though, take the action of going for the deep dive on this very very carefully, because what you will uncover is extraordinarily disturbing. Yes, very like, it's not cool. No, no, let's have a change of speed, can we please? Sure? Mendes Shawn Mendes seems like a very nice, gentle boy.
Speaker 2: He does. He seems like a real like deep thinker and as like it. Enjoyed poetry, yes.
Speaker 1: And a red you know, and a red wine. For some reason, my daughter has a pathological hatred for Shawn Mendes. I don't know where it comes from, but I think it might stem from jealousy over Camilla Caveo. I'm not hundred percent sure, right, but they will famously going out and then they broke up, and then there was alleged little tryst with Sabrina Carpenter. In there they are back together, Camilla Cabeo and Shawn Mendes, And this is what he had to say about his sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Camilla and I have just done the best job at preserving our private little fire of love for each other. Because no matter how strong mentally you are, when there are millions of people commenting on it, it's so hard not to be affected by it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, But should we tell him that his girlfriend's name is Camilla not Camille? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was weird. Also, you know how Sabrina Carpenter talks about him liking mushrooms and how the mushrooms aren't changing.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: The changing your voice?
Speaker 1: Bro? Is he is? He does?
Speaker 2: He enjoy a fungi, He's into like meditation and apparently mushrooms allegedly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can tell he's very calm, but he do like iovida. Yeah. The Chrisy Swan Show, Swan Show had a ball today.
Speaker 2: Jack Jame Swanee, let's.
Speaker 1: Click for one last time Chrissy's clickbait. I really think one of the most interesting people around at the moment, apart from Chapel roone is the great Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: Agreed, obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: In fact, this weekend, I am going to spend half an hour doing what I should have done many months ago.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: And just finding out what her siblings look like, where she's from, what her parents.
Speaker 2: Look like deep dive.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've got to know all of this information.
Speaker 2: Hey, you should do we should I should start doing that as well, because I've been doing too much ditty deep diving and it gets a bit grim.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I feel like, you know, a deep dive on Sabrina Carpenter will be happy and amazing, like you know, a subet after a heavy dinner for you. You know, yes, so let's start with this. She has responded to claims that she does not sing live. Someone Salty on TikTok has said, I hate to say it, but thirty percent lips thinking, thirty percent backing track, and only forty percent live.
Speaker 2: I think what people don't understand is on TikTok, especially these artists when they're on a stage. Yes, there is a backing track, guys, because if they need to take a breath, there can't be no lyrics and she's human. So yes, there's a backing track, but it doesn't mean she's singing track. Doesn't thank she's not singing live exactly. And also speaking of her live, let's just enjoy a bit of BEDCM lives.
Speaker 1: Just makes me wish I just had more partners when I was twenty. Shouldn't mean ignore and it's just like so delicious her whole life. Anyway, she sings live, and she has made it very clear she goes I sing live every show one hundred percent. Would you like to speak to my old audio engineers or smash next? She is on the cover of Time one hundred. This is a legendary issue where the world's most influential rising stars are always featured, and she is on the front. And have a look at who writes the.
Speaker 2: Article, Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 1: Aguilera is now a musical journalist and she has written for Time one hundred. There is nothing that that woman can't do good. I hope in the article that they discuss their beginnings as child stars, of course, because I haven't done the deep dive properly on Sabrina Carpenter, but I do know she was one of those Disney style.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was on a Disney Channel show early on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean She's magical Girl Meets World. It was called Oh yes, God, my Son's loved Girl Meets World. Love that now. She looks amazing on the cover. It's like old school Marilyn Monroe, which is absolutely the vibe that she goes for and that I think because she's so sweet and so good. I think that recent film clip where she's like murdering that girl and the girl's murdering her back really works because it's a real juxtaposition total characters. Next on the SABCAB Deep Dive Amanda Seyfried, who is an actor as well. She is rooting for Sabrina Carpenter to join Mom and Mia three epic. Well, I hope it doesn't happen. What can I tell you? There is no franchise that gets on my tits more than Mom and Maya. Really, I didn't like it live, I didn't like the movie. If you're listening to me SABCAB, don't sign on. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this hit an over podcast dot com. Do you