Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Austrolia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Paney Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio. Coming up tonight is Ossie Alaricanism Dead. Channel nine forced to issue an apology after tennis star Novak Djokovic boycott of the network over comments made by a reporter. Donald Trump holds a Make America Great Again victory rally ahead of his inauguration. Adam B.
Speaker 4: Coleman will join us.
Speaker 3: Alex Stein is standing by to tell us about the latest billionaires to kiss Donald Trump's ring, the Bombshell Vanity Fair, revelations about Prince Harry and Meghan Kinsey. Schofield will tell us all about it, and of course left He's losing it, including self proclaimed feminists trying to figure out what is a woman? What is a woman?
Speaker 1: Well, they're going to have hormone replacements, I would say, your hormones.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Deputy Executive director for the Institute of Public Affairs, Daniel Wilde. Daniel, thank you so much for joining me this evening. Let's start with the situation in the Middle East, because we've seen now three female hostages released as that cease fire.
Speaker 4: Deal comes into force.
Speaker 3: But even until the moment Hummas handed over the women, they used it as a moment to torment them even further. Have a look at this, Daniel. Israel has clearly had no choice but to do a deal with the devil here and as we've seen, muscles full barbarism is on display again.
Speaker 5: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 6: I think this ceasefi ideal is to be welcomed and hopefully it holds and develops into a broader and sustainable peace in the region. But certainly since October seven, I think it's just been gut wrenching to see what's been happening on not only in the Middle East, of course, but also on our streets here in Australia, whether it's in our cities and the so called protests that we've been seeing, or on our university campuses and the lack of leadership we've really had on the domestic front from our government and from law enforcement to deal with those issues. And you know, of course Israel was attacked on October seven. It has every right to defend itself and to respond in a manner that it sees fit. It is our most important democratic or the only democratic all that we have in the Middle East. So look, let's hope that this cease fire holds and develops into something much broader. But as you rightly say, right up to the very last minute, we're seeing this kind of behavior which just demonstrates the vital need to make sure that our government gets is right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not sure if they are getting it right, because we've seen Israel's Deputy Foreign Minister has really taken the Attorney General Mark Dreyfus to task during his visit over there to apparently.
Speaker 4: Try and mend relations.
Speaker 3: Sharon Haskell said she quote, I emphasized our deep concern regarding the shocking rise in anti Semitism in Australia and the clearly ineffectual response from the Australian government and state governments. There is no doubt this has been caused in part by the Australian government's ongoing campaign against Israel. I expressed my expectation and hope that Australia's policy toward Israel will return to reflecting our long standing relations based on shared values and interest. Daniel, it's very clear by that that despite Mark Dreyfus earlier saying he'd been warmly welcomed in Israel. I just think the horse has bolted? Is it too little, too late?
Speaker 6: You're right, Yeah, the horse has bolted, and it goes back, like I said a moment ago two to October seven, and how the government failed really to respond and to deal with the issues in Australia and the anti Semitism that was rising very quickly since then, and it's created a sort of permission structure within which this behavior has been.
Speaker 5: Allowed to allowed to take place.
Speaker 6: I would say I would caution any sort of foreign overseas politician from intervening. If there's one thing Australians don't like, it's to be sort of meddled in by foreign politicians, regardless of what size you're on. So I would caution against going too far down that line. But certainly the sentiments that this Israeli politician has expressed are clearly, you know, well within the bounds. So look, I think that the government just needs to make sure that they respond in a much more clear manner. And it's a bit of smoky mirrors. I think what we're seeing in terms of sending Marke drafis over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree with you.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about Chad On nine host Tony Jones, who has issued a full apology to Novak Djokovic after making these on air comments.
Speaker 7: Have a look, Novak, He's overrated. Novaksa has the Novack kicking out.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm glad they can't hear me now.
Speaker 3: Those comments offended Novak Djokovic so much she decided to boycott Channel nine and even refused a post post match interview at the weekend.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for being here tonight.
Speaker 8: I appreciate your presence and the support, and I'll see you next run.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Now it's prompted this swift apology from Tony Jones.
Speaker 7: The comments were made on the news on the Friday night, which I considered to be banter. I considered it to be humor, which is consistent with most things I do at The Djokovic camp was not happy at all with those comments.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: As such, I immediately contacted the Djokovic camp and issued an apology to them.
Speaker 1: So this is forty eight hours ago.
Speaker 7: For any disrespect that Novak felt that I had caused, as I stand here now, I stand by that apology.
Speaker 3: To Novak Daniel, I don't understand personally what was so offensive about those comments. To me, it was a bit of banter or was a bit of a joke. What do you think?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I take your point about the alaricanism that you made earlier as well.
Speaker 5: We we want to lose that.
Speaker 6: But old chompers Tony Jones has copped a backhander from Novak and he's very quickly back down on this. And look, I think one thing that people like about Novak Djokovic is he does speak up. Has become a bit of a polarizing figure. But we saw during COVID and everything that went along with that, he wasn't afraid to speak up regardless of what you thought about his views, and I think most people will respect that. So he's done it again here, and I think he's well within his rights too if he is offended or on behalf of the relevant community to call for an apology.
Speaker 5: Fair enough.
Speaker 6: I sort of show your perspective, but I think there was anything too offensive about what Tony Jones said. But it just goes to show I think whenever you're on camera, you've always got to be a little bit careful with how you sort of handle these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever you've got a microphone on, be very very careful what you say. That's a lesson to be learned for all of us. Now here we go again, Daniel, because Australia's Classification Board is seeking cancel culture powers. Would you believe to censor old movies, books and TV shows in line with modern community attitudes. The federal government agency wants to reclassify publications every ten years, saying it needs new powers to reclassify archaic and out of step movies, books and TV shows that no longer aligned with the current guidelines or community standards.
Speaker 5: Daniel.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but.
Speaker 3: I would like to know what these people believe are actually in line with community standards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: There's a pattern of behavior from this government of censorship. I think it's the most anti freedom of speech government we've seen in peacetime era. We saw that with the censorship throughout the Voice to Parliament debate. We've seen it with their proposed misinformation laws, which are ultimately defeated, but I suspect they'll bring it back if they get back into government. So look, and also this is straight out of the George or Well playbook trying to rewrite history. It's important that things stand on their own accord and people can judge whether they think it's right or wrong or indifferent. If you're offended by it, then you turn it off and don't watch it. Of course, community expectations and behavior change over time, but it's not the job of a current government to go back in time and censor previous films or any kind of publication. You're literally rewriting history, and that's got no place in a free society. So, like I say, if you're offended by it, fair enough, but don't watch it. But we can't have governments rewriting history and engaging in that kind of censorship.
Speaker 3: Correct, don't watch it. If you're perpetually outraged, if you're offended, don't watch it. Why should the rest of us have to suffer for the mind of you who are always constantly got something to say. It really really annoys me every single time. Now, look, let's turn to the US, because Pennywong, as we know, is going to Donald Trump's inauguration, is suddenly on some sort of immedia blitz of sorts, saying all sorts of warm and friendly things about the next US President. She told ABC Radio the other day that it is a great honor to be invited to the inauguration of Donald Trump and that she's confident she'll be able to work with him. Now going to say, it's quite the turnaround. Back in twenty twenty one, she said, we've seen somebody a leader in recent times who was prepared to trash alliances and partnerships for personal political interest and his name was Donald Trump. Daniel, why the sudden change of heart to rush and kiss the ring?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I think that Senator Wong is a day late and Dolla short.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is underscores the critical importance. You've got to take your role as Foreign Affairs Minister or in the shadow capacity of that very seriously. You don't know what's going to happen in the future. America is the single most consequential and powerful nation on Earth stop economically, culturally, militarily, and we need to have adults in the room. I think a lot on the left never understood Trump. They never understood his appeal, They never understood why people would vote for him, and they did not think he would ever win in twenty sixteen, and they certainly didn't think he would win again this year, or in the election last year and going into the presidency this year. Because they live in an echo chamber. They hadn't been watching Sky News, if they hadn't been informed about it, they would have seen, well, actually, Trump's got a very good chance of winning. So I think it's underscores that this government is not prepared for what is a dramatically changing geopolitical circumstance which is being led now by Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got Albow saying ones that he was scared of him, You've got Kevin Rudd calling him the village idiot, Penny saying this, and now all of a sudden that they're all trying to be best mates. It's just it's actually quite funny. Daniel Wild, nice to chat with you. Thanks so much for joining me on the show this evening. Well, Donald Trump has held a Make America Great Again victory rally ahead of his inauguration, and have a look at the size of those crowds and trying to get into that rally before he's sworn in as number forty seven. As you can see, the cold and the snow did not bother them. Joining me now is founder of Wrong Speak Publishing.
Speaker 4: Adam B.
Speaker 3: Coleman, Adam, good to see you, Thank you for joining me. It was quite the turnout at this rally, and it feels as though America is ready for this man to be president.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I would actually venture to say that it's kind of a bipartisan ready.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 8: We're seeing people who are classically liberal, people who are traditionally Democrat voters, prominent people as well who are willing to give him a shot, but especially coming from his voter base, there appears to be a huge amount of optimism. And I do sense that, you know, I speak for myself as a time Trump order. He seems more serious than he did in twenty sixteen. I think he has more experience. I think he seems very determined, and especially when it comes to him almost losing his life, I feel like he knows that he's here for a particular purpose that he can't take it lately.
Speaker 3: No, And it was interesting as well. On stage he made a speech to the crowd and he spoke about a brand new day. This is what he said.
Speaker 9: Before even taking office, You're already seeing results that nobody expected to see.
Speaker 3: Everyone is calling.
Speaker 5: It the I don't want to say this, it's too.
Speaker 10: Braggadocia, but we'll say it anyway.
Speaker 5: The Trump Effect. It's you. You're the effect, Adam.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. It is the Trump effect. It's a Trump effect sweeping the world. And you could feel that optimism coming through the crowd as he also hinted at a reversal of the Biden legacy. What do you think that we are going to see from this Donald Trump presidency.
Speaker 8: Well, one, I think you're going to see more of a legislative Donald Trump. I think one of his drawbacks from his prior run was that he basically ruled by the pen. He did too many executive orders, and I know he's talked about, you know, on day one he's going to write these executive orders, and every president does, so it's not like he's an outlier. But the problem was that you have to pass some legislation because if you don't, the wins of happening is the next president who comes in, if it's from the opposition party, they undo everything that you did, just like with Joe Biden did. So, now that he has basically all three branches, he can have some meaningful legislation come through that can actually help the American public.
Speaker 3: And I've also going to say he's coming in with quite a bang. Donald Trump, alongside his wife Milania, watched on as fireworks lit up the sky from the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia at the way Ken Have a look at that, Adam. I just thought this was just very symbolic new beginnings in with a bang. Don't you think it just represents so much more about where America is at at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely, absolutely. I mean that's the word optimism just keeps coming to mind. This is way more optimistic, way less defeatus coming from Democrat voters. In the Democrat voter base who is willing to give him a chance has increased. So I think a lot of people are kind of waiting to see to see what this version of Donald Trump actually is. And to be honest with you, I'm kind of surprised because he's very steady. You know, Trump is Trump, but Trump actually seems a little bit different, you know. Dare I say a little bit more mature than he was years ago.
Speaker 3: I completely agree. It's definitely a different Trump to the one that it was before. But I think the world's looking forward to seeing what he can do. Here. Now here is a prime example of when the left just don't quite understand that the world has in fact changed. Because thousands have marched against Donald Trump in Washington, DC ahead of the inauguration, and I've got to say, with a complete lack of enthusiasm, this so called People's March featured people dressed as characters from The Handmaid's Tale, and others were carrying signs saying Rip Usa, Adam. These people clearly believe what the Democrats told them, that Trump is an evil monster who will destroy the United States. But of course, just a week ago we saw Obama laughing and joking with Trump. But the Democrats have had a lot to answer for in the way that they played on people's fears.
Speaker 4: Would you agree.
Speaker 8: Absolutely? I mean, it's not shocked that there's going to be a histrionic march in DC, you know, and response to him being elected. But at the end of the day, I think what we're seeing, like you mentioned Barack Obama sitting down with him, I think a lot of people are realizing that the division is much more manufactured than it was authentic. They are always going to be activists. You know, activists have to have some sort of job, right, But at the end of the day, I think the American public feel more represented today than they did yesterday, and so I think that we're moving past the point of being fearmongered. I'm seeing a lot of Even where I live at is you know, a blue area, I'm seeing a lot more people who are open about yeah, I voted for Trump. We're in Trump paraphernalia, which is something I never saw, you know, six or so years ago. So I think we're moving past the parties in politics just a bit. And I think a lot of people are realizing, especially coming from Democrat side, that it's a failing strategy to go all in on identity politics and claiming he's a racist and all this other stuff. At some point it just falls flat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's absolutely falling flat, very very quickly.
Speaker 4: The man is is going to be president.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. Now, let's talk about the guest list for the inauguration, Adam, who can we expect to see and not to see?
Speaker 8: I mean, you can expect to see Barack Obama. I believe Hillary Clinton is going to be there Elon Musk, But the one Actually that doesn't surprise me, but I think it's very interesting and just shows the progress that we've been making. Is Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos is going to be there, and he's expressed interest in working with Donald Trump. Mark Zuckerberg will also be there. He's expressed interest in working with the Trump administration. So I think we're at a new day and just by the people who are willing to show up and be present. Obviously Nancy Pelosi is not going to be there, you know, which doesn't shock me. But I think a lot of names from the Democrat side, from the Republican side, and basically people who are relatively in the middle, they're willing to give him a this time around, more so than last time, and they're going to show face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be really interesting. But I do agree it's fascinating that all these billionaires are suddenly coming out for Donald Trump, having.
Speaker 4: Previously criticized him.
Speaker 3: But I think that they realized that the tide has indeed turned.
Speaker 4: So it's an interesting point now. Look in the dying.
Speaker 3: Days of his presidency, Joe Biden's approval rating has plummeted. Even cn EN, the Liberal Network, has described his ratings as historically awful.
Speaker 11: Have a look a good or great president at the end of their terms. Well, Barack Obama fifty two percent of Americans thought he was a good or great president at the end of his presidency.
Speaker 5: Twenty seventeen.
Speaker 11: Donald Trump very much behind Barack Obama thirty six percent.
Speaker 5: But look at how low Joe Biden is.
Speaker 11: My goodness, gracious, you can't really get lower than twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: Oh, adam, no surprises, It's bad. What legacy does Joe Biden leave behind?
Speaker 8: Mind, you know, unfortunately, a terrible legacy that didn't need to happen. I mean, Joe Biden ended up in this position because it was manufactured interest. It was the Democrat establishment propped him out of basically retirement and said you need to be the guy. When they ran him in the primaries, he won one primary, everybody dropped out, making it give the appearance that he's popular and people want him. And what did we end up with a guy you know who I'm somewhat empathetic or you know, he's aging, aging badly, and it didn't come to it had to come to a point where on a debate stage, everyone saw what we've been seeing from the very beginning. And I know I was a Democrat at the time. I saw it from the very beginning. You know, he was belligerent and arguing with people, he was forgetting things, and this was the man that they thought could lead this nation. So I think you reap what you saw, and that's why the Democrats got smash this time around.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, they should have gotten rid of him years ago, where we certainly know that now. Look, Vice President Kamala Harris is given unfortunately one last word salad play show us and our work is not done. And as you all know me, because we have spent long hours, long days, and months and years together, it is not my nature to go quietly into the night. So don't worry about that. Oh Jay Adam, it would actually be great if she could go quietly into the night to spare us from these words salads and nonsense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all I can say is if Californias vote for her, they deserve her. I mean, that's the least that they deserve if they believe that this woman is capable of leading. Basically, you know, a massive economy in California, with all the different problems that they're having, just now with you know, fires, dealing with all different types of economic issues that are there a massive budget. You know, if they think that she could be someone who could lead, whether she runs for governor or some other position, I mean they absolutely deserve her. It's one thing to send her to DC and have DC deal with her. It's another thing to lead a state. So I don't know what position she thinks she's going to run for and when book.
Speaker 5: Good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look all the very best at Carmala. We certainly won't miss you and farewell to that whole administration and cannot wait for January twenty almost time now, Adam B. Coleman, nice to catch up with you. Thank you very much for joining me on the show. This evening, we'll still to come. Lefties Losing It plus everyone's favorite Texan Alex Stein, will break down the left's reaction to Trump's upcoming inauguration. Now it's time for left is losing it, starting with what apparently is the hardest question of our time to answer.
Speaker 4: What is a woman?
Speaker 3: So let's ask these self proclaimed feminists. I mean, surely they must know the answer, right, a woman is? It can be, they can be femin they can have a penis, they can have a vagina.
Speaker 5: Then what is a woman?
Speaker 8: Uh, well, they're gonna have hormone replacements, I would say, your hormones.
Speaker 5: It probably won't make you a woman.
Speaker 3: For the most part.
Speaker 5: You can be born a woman.
Speaker 3: But you know, what is a woman? A woman is a powerful strong like we are just we're all together for each other. What is a woman to you all? Someone that identifies as a woman.
Speaker 5: What is a woman?
Speaker 3: Not the question what is a woman? A woman is anyone who identifies as a woman. Oh dear, only the left would protest women's rights That have a complete rainfat when asked what is a woman? It just never gets old, does it? Actually? I don't ever think it'll stop being hilarious Now to this insufferable lefty in her bizarre take on resistance.
Speaker 12: Black healing is resistance, Indigenous healing is resistance. Trans healing is resistance. Have the audacity to heal yourself. When you heal yourself, you heal your lineage and your ancestors. Have the audacity to love yourself, because when you love yourself, it is a few to every oppressor that.
Speaker 13: Would have you drown.
Speaker 12: In your self hatred.
Speaker 3: How was a pause at the end. There good grave Now to the tiresome twits who still cannot seem to grasp that Donald Trump won the election. Thousands of marched against the incoming president in Washington, DC, and a warning. This next clip features lefties who well are exactly how you probably imagined.
Speaker 14: I'm personally here because I had a mental breakdown after Donald Trump won.
Speaker 1: It's devastation.
Speaker 14: It's absolute, complete devastation to people's mental, emotional, physical, and psychological health. People are dying as a result of Trump being elected. There are people dying by suicide because they don't want to live in a country where their rights are not respected. In them as people are not seen as people but rather than objects of that should be.
Speaker 1: Eliminated.
Speaker 3: And you can really pinpoint the exact moment they caught you when she realizes that she's actually got no idea what she's trying to say. But well, we'll give the other lefties a gosh, surely this ava's in the crowd with some common sense.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It's a downward mental impact.
Speaker 5: It's not good.
Speaker 2: My biggest worry right now, honestly, as a mother of a trans kid, I just I really worry about their rights like my sign says our own constitution only says all men are created equal, and I really wish that would change for the whole country.
Speaker 3: Now, look, there's got to be other reasons, surely. I mean, the majority of the country voted not for the woke, but for important issues like cost of living.
Speaker 13: Right, they literally broke down tears and several of my friends great as well.
Speaker 1: It's it's scary.
Speaker 13: I mean, a lot of my friends are nurses and we are scared for a future. It's I think that the people that are in support of it are probably in supportive it.
Speaker 3: For the wrong reason.
Speaker 13: They weren't cheaper eggs and gas and milk.
Speaker 3: They're cheaper groceries that no biggie cost of living? Who cares? I mean, I'm sure all of the American Trump voters will take advice from someone dressed in a handmade tails uniform and at a mask. There was a cute touch that mask. Really really love it. But now we are really heading into Bonker's territory with this next lefty.
Speaker 5: Legal immigration is a far what do you call it?
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: Undocumented? It's an imaginary line.
Speaker 10: I dare you to cross the Canada, United States.
Speaker 5: White man, How dare you? How dare you? That was kind of racist white man too?
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm just called me a privileged white man who.
Speaker 9: Cannot be racist to white people because white people are the dominant race in this country.
Speaker 3: Full stop.
Speaker 1: You're calling me privilege when you don't know anything about me.
Speaker 5: I could have grown up in sectional housing.
Speaker 2: This this is privilege, a right, tell me this, tell me this, tell me this, tell me this.
Speaker 5: Here, tell me this privilege?
Speaker 3: Why are the left so self learning, riddled with guilt, absolutely tying themselves in lots of confusion? And even the white they broke Karens seem to confuse themselves as well.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 15: White supremacy is terrorism?
Speaker 3: Have people been terrorized by white supremise?
Speaker 1: Do you notice that almost everyone here is white?
Speaker 5: White started it?
Speaker 16: White, gotta fix it?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's going to make sure.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we clarified that.
Speaker 5: Good one.
Speaker 3: Thank you Now to peak lefty Don Lemon. You know the format CNN host, the one that was sacked. Well, he's back, posting a logical ransom hon a downward spiral, this time suggesting that moving Trump's inauguration indoors was not due to the colt.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure it's the called I think maybe it's that you're a free of the crowd sizes and that hotels are still available, and then a lot of people as many people as you know showed up for you know, Barack.
Speaker 15: Obama or Joe Biden or whatever won't be showing up for your inauguration.
Speaker 4: I think it's the crowd sizes.
Speaker 8: That number is more important than the temperature number.
Speaker 3: You keep telling yourself that, Donnie, if it helps you sleep better at night, all the best to you. Now to New York, where I'm sure the locals would hope for a crackdown on crime and violence and other issues. So how is it New York Governor Kathy Hochel spending hard earned taxpayer dollars. I mean, sure, it's on fixing things and improving the lives of those in the city right.
Speaker 4: A minute after the.
Speaker 3: Fixed up?
Speaker 4: Now, how naive of me?
Speaker 3: No, it's going towards jazz hands and an audition for Broadway. Good to see. Now, what will the bitter banshees of the view do once Joe Biden?
Speaker 4: He's gone him already.
Speaker 17: I miss him, the good person, you know, who spent the last fifty years caring about the country. This other one spent fifty years scamming everybody you know and trying to stay out of jail.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You know, I really miss Biden.
Speaker 17: I feel like we were safe, Like I didn't have to worry was everything that blow up. I could live my life while he was there. Now every day I wake up and I wore, what is this guy going to do next?
Speaker 3: Poor Joy. She must be one of the only people who feel safe with this man, you know, a very safe, stable, coherent president of the United States. And it looks like the Trump effect is in full swing now. Snela taking on the lunatics over at MSNBC and I'm welcome to MSNBC.
Speaker 18: I'm Rachel Meadow and Dad's you better hide your older, bookish lesbian daughters, because uh yeah, I'm back on TV tonight for our special inauguration weekend coverage. I'm joined by our panel of MSNBC hosts basically like the Avengers. For your aunt, It's Harvey Melbourne, Thanks, Rachel, Joy Reid, glad to be here, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Rule, Hey Girlfriends, and.
Speaker 18: Finally Chris Hayes aka Woke.
Speaker 3: Sheldon OK dragged me Mama, joining me now for more lefties losing it content to his comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, Alex Stein himself, Quodness, thank you for joining me. Look, let's start with this SNL MSNB say skit. I'm gonna give a lot of credit to SNL because of their sheer obsession with the Democrats during the election, but good to see them roasting the right people for once. What do you think?
Speaker 16: No, I love it, And I think they're actually realizing now that Donald Trump won, that half the country wants to make fun of all these weirdos that try to spread real misinformation. I mean, you just played the clip of Don Lemon saying that Donald Trump's not having his inauguration outside because of crowd size. Like they are the ones, MSNBC, CNN, they are the leaders in misinformation and disinformation. So I'm so happy that SNL is finally calling them out. This is It's just a beautiful thing to see happen, and I couldn't be happier at the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh, look, say it's about time MSNBC got what is coming to them because they are all at absolute disgrace on that network. Now, Alex, the ymcag it's in full swing, isn't it, ahead of Trump's and organ ration. Have a look at the flight going into Washington, d C. Pack full of fans. Have a look. I want to be on that flight, let me tell you. But this was a particularly iconic moment where the Village people joined Donald Trump on stage at a victory rally ahead of being sworn in.
Speaker 5: It's fun to see.
Speaker 3: That iconic dance, Alex. We love to say it.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, Joe Biden could never do that. I mean, let's just be real. Joe Biden had to get on stage and dance for five seconds.
Speaker 5: He could not do it.
Speaker 16: Without a wheelchair or you know, Jill Biden basically moving his arms like a puppet.
Speaker 5: So this is a sight for sore eyes.
Speaker 16: I'm so happy to have Donald Trump back, and especially up in twenty twenty. Now our country can actually heal our country, and our prices can finally get back to a place where we can afford groceries, We're can afford to fill up our gas tank. So I think our country is really finally heading in the right direction. But Lord knows what's up, what's coming up on the horizon, though, you know there's going to be lots of crazy stuff that happens in DC to try to stop Donald Trump from having the most successful presidency that.
Speaker 8: He can have.
Speaker 3: Oh, look, there's no doubt, and I've got to save in the left already falling over themselves as this inauguration approaches. I'm going to show you this new report which says that some Americans are dreading Trump's return to office and experiencing increased anxiety. And they've been given eleven science backed activities to try and cope with their sense of our hopelessness. Would you believe that includes exercising, doing a creative activity, and my favorite group crying. In fact, I think we've got a snake peak. I don't know, Alex, I don't know. Is that going to help a bit of group crying? Throwing sticks around? Is that going to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's going to fix it.
Speaker 16: But I'm surprised that they haven't marketed a Donald Trump vaccine yet, and I think all of these women they would sign up and get it as soon as possible if they could get a vaccine and keep.
Speaker 5: Them safe from Donald Trump. So I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't know why these women are so afraid of Donald Trump. I guess they're worried that they can't get an abortion. I really don't know what they're afraid of. You just saw that clip. They're afraid of the eggs being cheaper at the grocery store.
Speaker 5: It's ludicrous.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're just ridiculous. Honestly, they need to just get with the times. Move on, the world has changed. It's time to move forward. Let go, please, let go.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about Joe Biden, and we know that the Democrats and the left wing media covered up his status as a.
Speaker 4: Potato for so many years.
Speaker 3: But now we learn that the president allegedly used teleprompters for small fundraisers hosted at private homes. The New York Times said that the presidents in a circle had mister Biden use a teleprompter for even small fundraisers in private homes, alarming donors who were asked to provide questions beforehand. Meanwhile, it's also been revealed that the president had no clue whether or not he signed a critical executive order to freeze new liquid natural gas export permits. He apparently had no idea and no clue what he actually signed. Alex and again, he's in a circle. Knew all of this, and they continued to allow him.
Speaker 4: To be the leader of the free world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, Danica, it's not funny.
Speaker 16: And if you look at some of the people that Joe Biden pardoned, he has no idea what he's doing, and that's been the case his whole entire presidency. Just put stuff in front of them. I don't know if they've rubber stamp it with this signature, I'm not sure, but I know that he does not know what he is authorizing and probably hasn't known for the majority of his presidency. So that's where we're at. We have a shadow president that is being puppeted by not just his wife, but by deep state actors that were not elected to be the president of the United States, but they are the ones that are actually calling the shots as if they were the president. So it's kind of scary, and I'm happy that Donald Trump is in there, a guy that is coherent, that knows what he's signing, knows what he's doing, knows who he's pardoning, and knows what's best for our country. So the times are changing fast and that's exactly what we need.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, you can't have the leader of the free world signing off on important documents but actually having no idea what they're signing. I mean, is this really where it got to? It's just worse than we could have ever and have anticipated. Now let's talk about TikTok. It said it was in the process of restoring operations over in the US after Donald Trump promised to issue an execut in order to extend TikTok operations on inauguration Day.
Speaker 4: This is what he said.
Speaker 3: As of today, TikTok is back.
Speaker 10: He said, I'll approve, but let the United States of America own fifty percent of TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm approving on behalf of Leonited Sate.
Speaker 3: So whether you like TikTok or.
Speaker 5: Not, we're going to make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: So Alex it was banned, but that lasted a whole of twenty four hours. Why do you think Donald Trump is saying, no, here we go reopen TikTok again.
Speaker 5: Because Donald Trump knows what the American people want.
Speaker 16: And you saw the videos of people freaking out now that their TikTok account is closed. I mean, this is a lot of people's jobs now with this new digital media era where you.
Speaker 5: Can just be an influencer.
Speaker 16: So Donald Trump realizes how important that people need to have TikTok and yes, they have our information, but every social media company has our information.
Speaker 5: So Donald Trump knows what he's doing.
Speaker 16: And this is the kind of sad thing is you don't see enough people giving credit to Donald Trump. They're trying to give credit to Joe Biden. As if Joe Biden even knows what TikTok is. He has no clue in the entire world what TikTok is, what it does. So you know, Donald Trump deserves credit for saving the app that's so important to so many Gen Z and young people in the world.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's it's funding livelihoods, it's made careers out of people. I completely agree with you. I'm not supportive of a band a full stop.
Speaker 4: So good on Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Now, look, billionaires are falling over themselves to kiss the ring with Donald Trump, the latest being Microsoft co founder Bill Gates. This is what he said, have you.
Speaker 1: Met with Donald Trump since the election?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I had a chance to go have a long and actually quite intriguing dinner with him.
Speaker 1: What did you discuss what was intriguing?
Speaker 10: Well, we touched on a lot of things that it was over three hours. I felt like he was energized and you know, looking forward to helping the drive in. You know, I was. I was frankly impressed with how well he showed a lot of interest in the issues I brought up.
Speaker 3: Alex Bill Geets was a big Kamala Harris doughnut. What do you think has changed here with a lot of these billionaires.
Speaker 16: Well, when it comes to Bill Gates, he sees an RFK Junior has a great chance of being the HHS you knows director. So he's very scared that he might get exposed for maybe some of the vaccine practices that he did, not saying whether they're safe or not. But I guess he doesn't want to magnifying glass looking into some of his actions, not just in America but another country. So he's probably scared and he realizes that he needs a buddy up with Donald Trump. And Bill Gates is a smart guy. He's a great business man. I think that you know, he will do what's best for not just himself, but for his company, for everything that he's created. So he's going to be friends with Donald Trump. There's no point in making Donald Trump an enemy. That just would be the dumbest move. If I was a billionaire right.
Speaker 3: Now, good point, it would be a very very move. Now, Look, you can always count on Alexandria a Caasio Cortez to provide a daily dose of tragic and his She is on the verge of tears. Apparently climbing America is on the eve of fascism.
Speaker 19: We are on the eve of an authoritarian administration. This is what twenty first century fascism is starting to look like.
Speaker 4: Oh, Alex, how predictable is this woman?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean, you can see it from a mile away.
Speaker 16: Even if she wanted to say anything complementary of Donald Trump, she just couldn't.
Speaker 5: Her constituents win letter. So, you know, let's just be real.
Speaker 16: AOC is not that afraid of Donald Trump. She's from New York. Donald Trump is out of presence in New York for a long time, So you know, let's just be real. She probably has to do this to try to put on a front for all of her supporters. I think that she's actually excited that Donald Trump is in there.
Speaker 5: Because now she kind of has a villain to go after.
Speaker 16: When the country is failing under Joe Biden, she had to protect Joe Biden. Now that Donald Trump is in office, she can have an enemy.
Speaker 5: And a target to go after it.
Speaker 16: So this actually helps not just AOC but also MSNBC, CNN. They have a villain that they can finally talk about instead of trying to protect our president.
Speaker 5: That was just a puppet for the last four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it must have been exhausting for the last four years trying to protect a potato of sorts. Now, Donald Trump launched a new meme coin, sparking a buying frenzy that saw this token skyrocket over three hundred percent within hours. Buyers rushed to snap up this limited supply of Trump crypto currency. Alex g What a world we live in when the next president of the United States has launched his own crypto.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm sick that I missed out on it. They launched it in the middle of the night. Now all these people made millions of dollars and I'm just sitting over here, you know, broke as a joke. I wanted some of that Donald Trump coins. So I wish I would have known a lot of people got rich, and I think a lot of people are going to continue to get rich.
Speaker 5: But you look at Elon musk as the coin.
Speaker 16: You know, these people realize that, hey, this is a marketable thing, this is a profitable thing. So I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump doesn't come out with even more of these type of you know, crypto meme coins.
Speaker 3: I know, Alex, we both missed out. What on earth are we? What are we doing? We're way too behind the a ball. We should have been in there, Alex Stide. Always nice to catch up. Thank you very much for joining me on the show this evening, well still to come. Bombshell Vanity Fair revelations about Prince Harry and Meghan have shopped the Globe. Kinsey Schofield joins us next with the details. Joining me now is royal and celebrity commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thank you so much for joining me. Let's start with Spencer Pratt, of course, the US reality TV star of Hill's fame. He's revealed he has made thousands of dollars in TikTok earnings after he and his wife Heidi Montag also of that same series lost their home in the LA wildfires. He said he made four thousand US dollars on TikTok last week, but on a TikTok live he made twenty thousand. Kinsey, look, I don't like this. It is sad that they lost their home, but these two have always been so obsessed with money and fame, in my opinion, and I feel like they are using this tragic incident to try and repromote themselves. What do you think?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 15: They did lose everything and they have two small children, so my heart goes out to them there. I think that we have discovered a new career path for Spencer Pratt, and perhaps you know that is digital marketing, because the way that he's navigated this crisis has been unique. He has been asking for money, He's been asking people to listen to his wife's fifteen year old album and it actually reached number one. Additionally, Heidi and Spencer have alwish shown us who they really are. They aren't virtue signalers like Harry and Meghan. They're pretty authentic, and in a world full of Harry and Megan's, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Look fair enough I don't know. I've just always thought that they were out seeking fame, particularly Spencer Pratt. My heart goes out to them, you know, as I said that, you know, they have lost their home. It's terrible, But I don't know. I would just keep my mouth shut. Why do you have to tell the world how much money you've earned from it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just my call. Now, look, let's turn to the Royals, because Prince William has confessed to being a regular contributor to online fan forums for Premier League club Aston Villa, but under a pseudonym Kinsey. What has the Prince actually said about this?
Speaker 1: Isn't this funny?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 15: This has been debated a lot on the Joe Rogan podcast. The idea of having to prove who you are online are sock puppet accounts, and this isn't the first time we've heard that Prince William has sock puppet accounts. But apparently he keeps abreast of you know, Villa gossip as the chairman of the Football Association. Prince William is just obsessed with Aston Villa and wants to associate with the fans on this message board, so he uses this suck puppet accounts to creep and see what they're talking about and stay ahead of all of the messaging.
Speaker 3: I just love this story because you never know. You could be on that aston Villa fan page and you're talking to Royalty, but you'd have no idea. I just think it's fantastic. Now, look, we've got to talk about these bombshell claims made in Vanity Fair about Prince Harry and Meghan markel Kinsey. There are so many huge revelations. Take us through some of the key claims.
Speaker 15: Oh my goodness, Well, I think that the biggest, biggest one for me is the idea that potentially Megan Markele, according to Vanity Fair, a friend of hers was shopping around a book.
Speaker 1: About what she would do post divorce.
Speaker 15: Now, I mean, that's wild, the idea that somebody from her team would be shopping around to publishers a post divorce book.
Speaker 1: That's been one of the biggest takeaways.
Speaker 15: One of my biggest takeaways was the fact that Beyonce Re did sitting down with Meghan for the Archetypes podcast.
Speaker 1: There were also.
Speaker 15: Claims that Prince Harry would rather just hide away in the house, maybe step out occasionally to do things for charity, and he'd be completely happy if Megan Markle were the one to make all of the money in the family. And then more bully allegations, Meghan being called a mean girl. I mean, this was such a vicious read. If Harry and Meghan had issue with the Hollywood Reporter article.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine how many.
Speaker 15: Dishes broke over the weekend in Montecito over this vanity fair.
Speaker 3: Oh look this, I mean, they'se are huge, huge climbs, and you know, I've got to ask you the question, Kinsey, where does this leave the couple now? Because it does it doesn't look good for them.
Speaker 15: Well, it's my understanding that they're upset over it. I'm being told that things aren't good for them right now between Meghan's show being postponed, which I've heard was Netflix's idea, and just the idea that she has worked so hard to rebrand herself and here comes a very respected publication reiterating some of the nastiest claims about her. So I think that they're bruised and they're sitting back trying to figure out how to process going forward, but going out and having their photo taken amongst the devastation of the fires, did these two no favors?
Speaker 1: They're in a bad place right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very clear. I agree, And I think that the photo opportunities at the fires did the many favors either. I completely agree with you. Now let's move on because Rapper Nellie is standing firm after he faced backlash over his decision to perform at one of Donald Trump's official inauguration balls Kinsey.
Speaker 4: Look, the left need to get a grip.
Speaker 3: They're always so perpetually outraged about everything.
Speaker 4: But what has Nellie said about this criticism?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean he's argued that this isn't him making any sort of political statement whatsoever. He also joked that he didn't realize he had to agree with Trump's politics to be able to perform for him. During his official swearing in, he said, I respect the office. You know, it doesn't matter who's in the office. If they can put their life on the line for whoever's in office, I can make sure that I perform for whoever's in office. So I think Nelly's just trying to say I respect the president no matter who the president is, and honestly, we all should.
Speaker 3: Absolutely say if it was for the Democrats, nobody would even bat An Island. But in the end, Donald Trump was elected president of the United States. People need to get on with it. I Meanwhile, it's happened to singer Carrie Underwood. She's received mixed reactions from people for grain to perform at his inauguration, but kinzy stars have actually.
Speaker 4: Led to her defense.
Speaker 1: Here who yes, so God blessed the USA.
Speaker 15: Singer Lee Greenwood said, it's going to be magic when we perform for Trump. He said, for those who have something negative to say, I say, keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Don't attack a friend of mine.
Speaker 15: Also, shock WHOOPI Goldberg, who loathes Donald Trump, actually said people do what they do for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: I stand behind her absolutely.
Speaker 3: What business is it of the public what people choose to do in their professional careers. Honestly, the perpetually outraged. Thank goodness, Donald Trump's coming in. Bye bye with the perpetually outraged. I say, Kinsey Schofield, good to speak with you. Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening. Well that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight, Good Night,