Speaker 1: We got Grady, get you the ready morning every day, every gentleman adelaides.
Speaker 2: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity.
Speaker 1: Not that you'll see it is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how.
Speaker 3: Easily your father. He's on the money.
Speaker 1: Jody and Hazy six.
Speaker 3: Nothing said before we'll start again. You know, sometimes to see a headline, you're like, oh, that just connects with my soul. Here's one for you. I'm a three hundred and sixty kilo sex worker. I role play as a giant eating people, and I make five k mouth few layers for that headliners, now not.
Speaker 1: Make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: Renee Star is a plus sized fetish model from Florida. She earns around wait for it, five thousand dollars a month by fulfilling niche online requests, including role playing as a giant and other fantasy.
Speaker 3: I smell of the blood of an Englishman.
Speaker 1: Come here, Renee.
Speaker 4: She specializes in feederism and body related fetish is, emphasizing acceptance and that her work is about fantasy, not just sex.
Speaker 3: Look to be honest with you, No, that might that might shock you. Fetishes in general though, oh my gosh, very unusual and you know what, we can put it out there thirteen and twenty four ten. Do you have an unusual fetish? Do you know someone who has a fetish? Maybe their fetish has been sprung upon you? Please share with us this morning?
Speaker 1: Are we doing this? Saturday? Twenty five?
Speaker 3: Doing it?
Speaker 1: Do you like to weir on people?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Can we go through some of the more unusual and most popular fetishes out there?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 3: This one is strange to me, but it's a thing. It's called acro tomophilia, and that's your attraction to amputees. Oh, often involving preference to certain time of amputation because you know when there's limbs missing. How sexy, Oh my god, how rackty? You think that involves the fairy community. Some engage in sexual ax were addressed as animals, with a significant portion identifying as LGBT.
Speaker 1: What what did you call it?
Speaker 3: You think? You think?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm here's one which you were talking about before your passion case, your roll agnea. I think it's cool, and that's arousal from urine related activities. So there you go. The water works.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not judging people, certainly not whatever you're into, Yes, but that's just not something I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you shouldn't have to Okay, you shouldn't have to, Gez. You're denying it pretty heavily, though.
Speaker 4: What would you have what would you have done if back in the day, if someone had asked you to do that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I just well I get stage five first and foremost, making wing next to someone at the footing, and you're like, oh, no, God, because you're watching me. This one's a bit random. Crop profilia. That's a sexual arousing from feces. That's the thing. That's the things. And do you know what the number one fetish is ranked in terms of popularity?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Necrophilia? No, it is attraction too, and sexual activity with the dead considered a mental disorder and rightly.
Speaker 4: So, okay, thirteen twenty four to ten. Any of those take your fancy. Have you got your own original fetish that you'd like to share with this? I don't think we're going to get any calls this morning.
Speaker 3: Of course they prove us wrong. I don't think I can get any calls either.
Speaker 1: No, okay, but chuck it out there.
Speaker 4: Mate, Sometimes you just got to go fishing and see what you can get on your line.
Speaker 3: Do you have any nibbles? It doesn't have to be you as well, it could be sprung upon you. Fetishes.
Speaker 4: Good to loan one please because Alex from Croydon, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Joe, Jagan.
Speaker 1: Good good. Tell everyone where you work please.
Speaker 2: So I work at an adult shop here in Adelaide, and I think for the sake of my clientele, I may keep that to myself what the doll's shops. So people still feel a bit comfortable and I'm not sharing some of their fetishes. But I will say you guys were accurate spot on before with the AMPT porn that is very popular as well. We have a series called Stumps that Hunt.
Speaker 3: Alex. Can we ask you how much? How much are we talking dav days, we're talking magazines where where we're going.
Speaker 6: DVDs and nags.
Speaker 2: Are as popular as they've ever been in wild in this day and age. Do you think that people can download that stuff of the internet with ease? But people still feel comfortable enough to come in and buy their stuff on discs.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand that you would rather go up to a random human who you've never met and stand in front of them, go stumps that hunt plays, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Just and there's that level of comfortability. And it's a lot of the older generation too. I find that people are around my age. I'm in my late twenties and they are the most nervous people when they come in. And I don't know why, because this generation is supposed to be very open with their sexuality, whereas the old generation, they're more comfortable in coming in. And this is out one of our more popular categories. And that's transgender porn.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's the thing too, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely? I don't know if it's the lack of a minute term old businessmen that like to venture off to the far East.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this has been very enlightened.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, goodness mate, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Alex, Alex from Croydon. We should catch up a willow Been and discuss this further.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they'd have Nova pumping through the speakers at the sex show.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, Alex, before you go, can you make sure that you've got to hook an over nine on nine at your particular store place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we'll be pumping it there we.
Speaker 1: Go, beautiful thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Lightning, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: It really was? Halle Berry? Is she good?
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's okay.
Speaker 4: We just mentioned before she turned up to the met gala wearing absolutely no underwear.
Speaker 3: Whoops, got the undies?
Speaker 1: Fifty eight years old? You think you remember your nickers, wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: I know what's going on, Halle.
Speaker 4: And now she has shocked the internet Internet with a racy pre sex video. So basically she's lying there with her partner. His name is Van Hunt. To be very careful with that one.
Speaker 3: I can only assume they call him Van the Man too.
Speaker 4: By the way, she appears to be naked in bed and she's lying there and she's flogging off her very own personal lubricant called let's spin.
Speaker 3: Definitely need to be careful when you use the sentence flogging it off, just because just before Halle Berry's about to do you know what. But anyway, let's have a listen to what happens pre session. So, oh, I.
Speaker 7: Started how my mother's day started. Now I'm gonna tell you about I'm not going to show you. I'm going to tell you about how my mother's Day is going to end.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wish you hurry up.
Speaker 8: First of all, we kind of Let's spin because Let's Spin just came out in this cute little travel size and so since we're in can France, I travelway it for the first time and we're about to give it a spin.
Speaker 3: You're about to can we?
Speaker 5: Van?
Speaker 3: I know how to feel about this. So halle Berry long with you, and I Twine was responsible for I would say some really really deep fantasies that helped me discover that I was a young boy with a lot of hormonestnes for my body. But I look at that and I listened to that, and I hally, come on, keep the lid on it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, can you imagine her kids watching that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, mom, man, he's up on the lubricant chat.
Speaker 3: Can you So this is the big question as well, like, particularly we've got young kids around, are you over the top affectionate? Oh yeah, I think it's a better space where you've got your kids been like oh mo, Dad, put it away?
Speaker 1: Oh I know.
Speaker 3: And the other way.
Speaker 4: Do you do your kids give you that one? If you ever like give car a kiss or whatever. My kids are like.
Speaker 3: Ew, Yeah, that's funny because my son's like, oh, what's going on, But my daughter's like, keep doing it. Kiss, It's actually really nice. I drove past the Adelaide Entertainment sent her last night around about five o'clock, and boy, oh boy, it was crazy, was it. Tickets for Gracie Abrams are so incredibly in demand and it wasn't like that just a few months ago.
Speaker 4: It seems so correct me if I'm wrong here producing Molly. But she toured with on the Errors tour, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Turtle Swift, right, she so did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that is that that's catapulted her, hasn't it into this new level of Superstartum?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I like to call myself an OG fan because I was listening to her in twenty twenty. Yeah, no one cared and then all of a sudden she's blown up, which is amazing for her.
Speaker 1: Same goes with Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, how offended would you be when people are like, oh, you just jumped on board after she checked up with Taylor Swift? Very offensive?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: G Well, I'll tell you what though, we had literally hundreds of tickets to Gracie Abrams last year, and you couldn't give him away.
Speaker 3: You've given them away? Who wants them?
Speaker 4: No, they can and now and now I tried to score some so I could take my kids and absoluute Hen's teeth.
Speaker 3: They were should see the inbox Novah's inbox for people asking for Gracy Abrams tickets And we can't. We can't create more seats at the LA Entertainment sent.
Speaker 1: We definitely cannot.
Speaker 4: People you knew before they blew up and became absolutely famous.
Speaker 1: You have got the best. Josh Giddy, I loved.
Speaker 3: You so much, so we thought he might do something. But when he first teamed up with the LA thirty six this as part of the Next Gen sort of the Next Stars Academy, I think it is. So they think he's probably going to go to the NBA. I'm not sure IF's going to get drafted. They certainly didn't think he was going to go number six. And this six has asked us, could you do a chat with this kid? And I'm like, yeah, I'll find some time anyway. So we did it near Chapel seven and he was late, and I just remember I remember sort of half blowing up with the media manager at the time being like, where is he? Where is this kid? It's not good enough. We've got stuff to do. We've got stuff to do. We've got to get the red Backs, We're going to get the port We're going to get the codes. Some snotty teenager who's late. And I remember I remember leaving the interview and he was a great interview. Ya, really good kid, but it was just late. And I remember leaving the interview and sort of saying the thirty six manager, you owe us, We've done your favor. Fast forward Josh Giddies on the verge of signing a two hundred and seventy five million dollar.
Speaker 4: Contract, unbelievable and probably plays for one of the most famous franchises.
Speaker 1: In the globe, The Balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah Yeah, thirteen, twenty fourteen. Let's do this this morning. Who did you meet before they became famous? We got a Melissa from Elizabeth grow.
Speaker 1: Good morning, mil Hi, HELLI am good good. Who'd you meet?
Speaker 9: I met Savage Garden?
Speaker 1: Your cousin Darren Hayes.
Speaker 3: How did you meet my cousin Darren? Did you meet my cousin Darren Hayes. Yeah, he's beautiful, isn't he? It's a beautiful soul.
Speaker 9: I went to a pub in Rockingham in Perth. Yeah, and these two guys they said, oh, they just started out. Yeah, and I went to a tigg.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was really cool. And them before I do it, they were famous.
Speaker 1: So did you actually have a conversation with the milk?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I had a drink with them.
Speaker 3: That's good, and then melt How long before they actually hit the big time? And did you see them sort of pop up in the charts And I'm like, oh gosh, these guys are really cool.
Speaker 2: I know that I did.
Speaker 9: I did a long time. I was telling anyone, Oh my god, I met them, that was what I were famous. I tell my daughter all the time.
Speaker 1: That's very cool.
Speaker 8: World.
Speaker 1: I'm milk. Thanks you so much. Perfect more of that please, Yeah. Thirteen twenty four ten, this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, thirteen twenty four ten. Who did you meet before they blew up? Before they were famous? A lot of people from Adelaide as well. Did anyone know Sia before she absolutely cracked it? Because she cracked it at a mature age, yes, late thirties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure there are people in Adelaide who have met sir before.
Speaker 3: Yes, she doesn't. I don't think she ventures back to little old Adelaide too much anymore.
Speaker 4: No, no, all right, let's do this this morning. Oh Josh Kitty.
Speaker 3: You cute, little Josh Kitty. I'll tell you what thirty six is you are? O us having a chat with this kid. What's his name again, Josh Kitty? That's right? Thirteen twenty fourteen. Who did you know before they were famous? Before they really blew up?
Speaker 1: This is Adelaide's favorite?
Speaker 4: Wait a week?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who did you know before they were famous? Gracey Abrams rocked it last night, so the Adelaide stament sound. It wasn't that long day, Joe. She wasn't pretty famous at all. She just blew up.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It just went from nought to one hundred just like that. So thirteen twenty four ten, give.
Speaker 3: Us a call.
Speaker 4: We've got a two hundred dollars Japanese hair spar voucher from the gym.
Speaker 1: Can I just say that is the most magnificent experience?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I loved it so much you won't stop rabbiting on about it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who did you know before they blew up?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Glenn. I g that's where we find Matt's Matt, who was it the kid le Roy? Okay, okay, so you're a sacred heart boy?
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, heart? He came in year seven and eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan, And what was he like?
Speaker 10: He wasn't much of a footy boy, so he doesn't sit in a sagara hearty. I heard stories of him in the boarding house. He was rapping in his room, as you can imagine, as a bunch of fourteen year old boys that didn't go down too well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a weirdo in his room.
Speaker 3: Who's cool?
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are? Eminem Like, come on, man?
Speaker 4: And then next minute he's one of the biggest pop superstars on the planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's cool. Thank goodness you went down that path as well, Matt, because when you said, oh, I used to do things in the boarding house, I was like, oh god, just sort of hovering over the dump button.
Speaker 1: By your boarding house.
Speaker 3: Rush.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: So did you do you like, could you call him now? Like if you bumped into him in the street, would you guys talk to each other?
Speaker 10: Definitely not. He would not remember me. But one of my friends, she used to date him and putting on her Instagram story every anniversary like happy anniversary. Do love brings us back together?
Speaker 2: Dating?
Speaker 10: Now he's dating take the creage?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, just just the high school girlfriend going back to tape the cry.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you so much, Matt, give us a call. Thirteen twenty four ten. Thirteen twenty four ten. Who did you know before they blew up? Before they became famous? It was like a few months ago. I feels like the Gracie Abrams wasn't doing much and all of a sudden you cannot print enough tickets to her gigs.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we definitely tried to get some tickets and just.
Speaker 3: Couldn't sold out. Physically impossible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's gone from not to one hundred, hasn't she. Let's go to Shane from Mount Barker.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Who I'm Gail?
Speaker 9: Oh Gail Shane is my husband?
Speaker 1: Oh that makes sense? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who did you know before you were famous? Before they were before they were famous?
Speaker 12: He toured with an Excess and First and Adelaide and all around Australia before they did their big kick to him awesome?
Speaker 1: And Michael Hutchins, what was he like?
Speaker 12: Oh well, that's that's the bonus you mentioned.
Speaker 9: He really liked him, he was the guy.
Speaker 12: But when they came to Adlaide, he did he take me to introduce me to him? I was peeved about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blue shame. Yeah, introduced me that over there? What's his name, Michael? Yeah? He looks all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Why not?
Speaker 4: Was he just it was like he used sex appeal that man.
Speaker 3: Even even blokes could sit there and be like, there's something about when he dances and when he moves like that, and even blokes like that's cool. I try and do that looks jerky and awkward. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do know what you mean. I've seen you dance. Let's go to Michelle from Lewiston. Good morning, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Who did you know before they were famous?
Speaker 13: Not myself, but my mom used to work. We'd see her, see.
Speaker 3: Her, Oh my gosh. Okay, take us through what was the working relationship.
Speaker 13: They worked at the Elizabeth centerlink back in the day when that and she loved it. She reckoned. She used to sing at work and she'd always tell her you're you're going to be famous one day. And she just loved her. Yeah, she always talked about her voice.
Speaker 4: Sea worked at the Centerlink at Elizabeth Uh huh, yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: What about Michelle. You're trying and do some work and all of a sudden, we're going to take some calls. So what and she was I'm assuming she was lovely too. We can wildly assume that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my mum raved about her still all the time. She went to Vegas a few years ago and went and seeing her over there because I couldn't go without visiting her again. I needed to hear her voids.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 13: But yeah, she loved her. She thought she was a beautiful person and she goes. I always knew she was going to make it.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. I see.
Speaker 4: His career took off because she recorded the on Hold music at Center Link, and that will get you a lot of exposures.
Speaker 3: That's the ticket to the big times. Michelle, congratulations, We want to give you a little two hundred Japanese hair Spar voucher from the gym. It's all yours, Oh wonderful, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You will love that. It's absolutely epic.
Speaker 3: Michelle Japanese Hairspar the ultimate hair treatment and Scout Massage at the gym, my Land. It's a beauty gym, not to work out once. There some famous alumni as world from Adelaide.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Surely people are friends with guys Sebastian back in the day as well.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you ever ventured into the central link at Elizabeths back in the day, if she had that big wig over a place.
Speaker 1: Lady behind the count is a bit weird.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at she's singing again. So can I speak to the manager?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 3: Can't make sense of this. I've got a bit of sad information for you, actually, okay, and it involved with millennials. So our recent study shows that seventy percent of millennials prefer having pets over children, influenced by rising living costs, limited housing and future uncertainty. Is considering that everyone else's sort of grown up. Obviously it's not for everyone, but for those who have dreams of having kids in a family, I don't think the thought process was ever, Well, we can't do that because we can't afford it. Yeah, but right now our cost of living is so outrageous. Yes, that is a consideration. Yeah, and that's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, never in our lifetime has it ever really been this expensive, has it? And so for people to now not be in a position where they can have kids because it's too costly is actually it's bloody sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shift towards prioritizing pets could have lasting impacts on society, including changes in housing design and lifestyle plants. How many times you're try and get a rental and you can't get a pet in there? Yes, sorry, no dog's allowed. No cats.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think something else to take into consideration too, is most women work now work full time, and if you've climbed that corporate ladder and then you opt out for a year or so to go and have a baby and go on maternity leave, that can be expensive. Not all maternity leaves paid either, So that's an issue. Childcare is ridiculous. That's insane, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Even. I understand that.
Speaker 4: The moment when your kid finishes childcare and starts primary school, especially if they're in the public system, is like, you're so financially unburdened after that, because child is just disgusting.
Speaker 3: Do you remember it went from having help save from grandparents, parents, et cetera, was like a bit of a that's great too. Almost Now it's a need. Yeah, it is a need to live and survive and raise a family twenty five.
Speaker 4: If you noticed that school pickup, Now it's all grandparents. Yeah, it's like oil. All the kids are trotting off to Oshea.
Speaker 3: So future grandparents just beware. It's not now privilege to have grandchildren. It's it's a job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a full time occupation, isn't it. And then these little people need somewhere to live, don't they. And housing at the moment, just you hear horror stories. You're in the housing market, are you, molly? But yeah, you just hear these horror stories about tiny little s holes costing you know, upwards nearly a million bucks.
Speaker 5: We went to an inspection recently and the bathroom was mold ridden. There was electrical wires coming off walls, cracks in ceilings.
Speaker 1: Over a million dollars.
Speaker 3: It's a real fixer opera renovator's dream.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, It is so crazy.
Speaker 5: You guys have raised some good points, like it's hard for people to commit to having a child, especially the fact that women are having kids in their thirties. Now you have to give up your career and if you're the primary you know, breadwinner.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a sad situation, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I guess so only positive is for all the dogs and cats listening right now, like more opportunities for us, more opportunities for us.
Speaker 4: Our plans for world global domination are coming to fruition.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm moving with you, no problems.
Speaker 12: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know now.
Speaker 8: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's in the news today to know this.
Speaker 1: Here's what you need to know. You know what you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jody and Hazy, you're sitting there going, what the the bloody hell's a la boo boo?
Speaker 1: You've come to the right place.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking that what is a la boobo? So let's cross to the Labooboo legend, the Labooboo legionnaire, the labuobo lose that was still working, the titled Jodey Yodia.
Speaker 4: I've done a lot of research. I've gone down the rabbit hole this morning on these laboboos. So this isn't even a kid thing so much as a millennial gen za viral obsession, and it's going nuts. So people are lining up for hours and hours and hours to get their hands on these little laboo boos. The thing is it's a mystery box, so you don't know what you're going to get. So it could be worth thirty bucks, could be worth six hundred dollars for some of the really rare ones, right, And it's as I say, it's like professional women with their Louis Vauton handbags getting around with a couple of these la booboos. And to describe them, god, they're little plush monstrosities.
Speaker 1: They're bewildering little.
Speaker 4: Trinkets actually, and they've got they've got about thirteen or fourteen heavily apart serrated teeth. And then big red Eye is some of them as well. They're very strange little trinkets.
Speaker 3: They're like little gremlins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, responds from there was one woman who lived in Sydney traveled to Malaysia six six hundred kilometers away.
Speaker 1: To get just two little law boo booths.
Speaker 3: She's wise. It always as sort of country's histories of people becoming so obsessed that they devote their entire lives to collecting things pokemon. I feel like it was in the same category back in the day, Pokemon.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, But I just find it quite like bewildering to me that, for example, my kids don't have any lat boobooths, but there's a there's a girl.
Speaker 1: In our office who's got a couple on a handbag.
Speaker 3: Really strange there, you go. I wonder if they're worth some money.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. You can ask her. She works just down in that office, just down there.
Speaker 3: What's your backmon?
Speaker 4: But it's a twenty one billion dollar industry right now. So what was your what was your little obsession back in the day when you're well.
Speaker 3: I had basketball cards?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 3: It hurts my soul?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: No? I had basketball cards. I had about probably fifteen hundred and two thousand basketball cards. I had about three or four Jordan cards. Yes, it popped up randomly the other day. One of the Jordan cards that I definitely had from it was either Flee Ultra or one of the ones and was him playing baseball. It was a roundom basketball card, but him playing baseball, and it was fetching around about twelve hundred bucks. No way, And where are my cards right now? I'm not sure because I gave him away to an op shop, did you yes, what.
Speaker 4: Would you estimate that would have potentially been worth That.
Speaker 3: Was one card, one single Jordan card that was worth twelve hundred. I had a bunch of shot cards as well, from when he was playing the magic Bookie cards signed, all those types of things.
Speaker 1: Why are you so masconditioned? Why are you so bad at life? I don't know, you're frustrating.
Speaker 4: I know you could have you could have been on Easy Street, could have been on a yacht in the Bahamas with your cards.
Speaker 3: Because I'm not a hoarder, I'm the opposite of a hoarder, right, So if there's any sort of junct sort of piling up, O'll chuck it out. Yea, completely check it out. My wife is no order, but she's thrifty in the spot that she will put it on Facebook marketplace. Yes, like not tied just goes No, why don't we just put it on Facebook marketplace? It takes a little bit of extra effort.
Speaker 1: My husband's got a whole heap of ice hockey cards.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he reckons they're going to act as our superannuation.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not worth that much. Oh what about that one card that he's got that's worth sixty four cents right now. Pretty good. Quirky Attractions thirteen twenty four ten. Do you have one best call this morning? It's going to call themselves a Walls cinema family past.
Speaker 4: And we are talking about this, of course because a new study commissioned by Illicit Encounters found women are more.
Speaker 3: Attracted to bold men who saw that coming.
Speaker 4: Ranking baldness is the second most desired male feature. Do you know if you're bald, apparently you're more mature, you're intelligent, you're honest, you're educated, and you have a sense of social dominance.
Speaker 1: Is that true social.
Speaker 3: Dominance dominance for the ball guys, I don't think anyone saw that coming.
Speaker 4: The most attractive physical trait was a muscular physique, with baldness ranking just after that.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 1: You've got the muscular physic haven you.
Speaker 3: And I'm well on track to becoming bald as well. Ladies, as that sound.
Speaker 1: The double threat cheat, you're on fire.
Speaker 3: So obviously you pitch your guys like the Rock and Jason stay them. I pictured Roger Rashid and Sam pal Pepper.
Speaker 1: Sam Pepper, that's a nice Do you know what is nice?
Speaker 8: Is like?
Speaker 1: A nice? Like shiny bald head too. Do they put oil on it?
Speaker 3: I think you oil your head when you get to that stage, don't you. Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, But when it's like real, real, real, smooth and shiny, that looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for all my Simpsons friends out there, as a particular moment where Hammer puts his head in the Shino ball old and it comes out all shiny and stuff when he's working at the bowling alley. Anyway, I digress, I digress.
Speaker 1: Simpson's reference for every occasion. You don't did you.
Speaker 3: Put your head in the Shano ballod anyway as you were?
Speaker 1: God thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call.
Speaker 4: Those quirky little feature that some people go, oh, that's not attractive, but you're like brown, Give me some of that, please? Can?
Speaker 3: I give you one for my wife? And if she's listening, and I don't think she is, because she's probably out of the car now dropping off the kids. She's got a little bit of a crooked nose. She got a little bit of a crooked nose and it was from her I think, sucking her thumb when she was young. So it's a little bit misshaped.
Speaker 1: That's adorable.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's pretty cute.
Speaker 4: It's funny you should mention the nose thing because my husband's broken his nose on numerous occasions and it's just sort of a little bit off center.
Speaker 1: But I love that too, because I'm like, that makes you tough.
Speaker 3: Did she get that fixed up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I knock a back out of.
Speaker 4: The exactly right. Not to say that he was a regular fighter when he played.
Speaker 3: Loss, No, just put his head in the wrong spot.
Speaker 4: Sometimes push would come to shove, gloves get dropped and sticks go flying and all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call your quirky attractions, Like maybe it's sort of misplaced teeth. Who knows. Different sort of hairstyle does matter. It's the things that make people different. I reckon, I can't set them apart. Yes, does that make sense?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure does guirk Attractions, best call this morning as well, Walst Cinema Family pass up for grabs. We'd love to hear from you. Thirteen to twenty fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Sauzi from Campbelltown.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: How are we d What do you find sexy?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I have a couple of things. One is a really weird one. So first my husband's knows it just looks like someone has punched and right off the ship of the nose and the tracks and points it downwards, so I see them all the time. And the other thing is both his middle fingers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So the first, the left hand middle finger is the name, is a bit chressed off, and the other one got setches, so it's a little bulky. So I teise them all the time socially that both his middle fingers are disoriented, and that's what I've got. But I love that about him, and that's the fort you to actually for.
Speaker 1: Me bench fingers. You're getting turned on by bent fingers, sally.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't using those middle fingers too much as well in social situations you would have thought.
Speaker 1: Mate's so true. Let's got to Danny from the seaford rise, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, How are we good?
Speaker 1: What are we finding? Sexy?
Speaker 14: Are here?
Speaker 8: Danny?
Speaker 6: This is really weird because mine is also fingers. I just love when a man has like sausage fingers, like solid, hard working sausage figs.
Speaker 3: Of course, well, how predictable are you going to say that sausage fingers. What do you mean? So is your partner? Is he farmer?
Speaker 9: That's so funny because I told the other guy like farmer hands, but no he's not.
Speaker 6: He's a carpenter though, which.
Speaker 14: Is like depends are like rough and they're like just big solid hand but so sexy to me.
Speaker 3: This is strong forearms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like any man who's good with their hands. Goodness me, how how arousing?
Speaker 3: What about them? Like he's listening to this looking at his big dirty sausage figure has been like, finally I'm getting appreciated.
Speaker 4: The acknowledgment I deserve. Thanks Danny Beck from Angle Farm. Hello, Hello, Okay, tell us what's turning you on?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: Beck?
Speaker 14: My partner can actually wiggle his ears, of course about from little asks. But also, but I also just thought of another thing. My partner says, I'm sexy because I was actually born with six fingers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and my sister ripped them off when I was younger, and my mum has actually still kept them in like a little container. But yeah, I was actually born with six fingers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 14: It's yeah, it's weird and quirky.
Speaker 3: That is nice. Hey, Rebecca, your family and all your fingers. Would you guys like to head along to Wallace Simmons to catch a flick?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, yes, I'm dying to see the Stitch movie.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, good stuff, Thank you so much for everyone called. I'm just trying to imagine Rebecca sixth the finger.
Speaker 4: I'm now shutting my eyes and thinking of Beck's partner and just here going we call your ears.
Speaker 3: But yes, oh my gosh, you're doing it for me. And also big shout out to all the guys. We've got those big old fat sausage fingers. Guess what guys you are? Sex? Oh Jodes? Why am I like this?
Speaker 4: I don't know why am I like this? How often do you ask yourself? What makes me tick? Why am I so confusingly awkward?
Speaker 3: To those moments where you look at yourself and maybe catch yourself in the mirror and you're like, why, well, what's going on? Mate? What are you doing? Had in one of those moments the other day. So Nova NH one nine is forming this beautiful partnership with Health Partners. Okay, just down the road here from the Nova Noah nine offices, and we met up myself and one of the sales guru's blow called Dan. We met up with the Health Partner guys led by Wade, who's an absolute prince, and we just chatted over some ideas and all sorts of things, and most of us met each other for the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'd never met these people before in your life.
Speaker 3: I'd met way before. Okay, we've done some stuff, but everybody else we met for the first time. And you know me can out awkward the most awkward people in every awkward situation.
Speaker 4: Absolutely you can. You are actually an elite athlete in this space.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no one's better, No one is better. So we get to the end of this meeting and it was really productive and really really lovely, and then we came to the point where we have to say our goodbyes, and you know me, what do you do? You didn't can't read the situation. You didn't. So there's two lovely young ladies there and I shook Wave's hand, of course, come from that space, and then I was like, what I do here? And then all of a sudden, bang and your boy goes in for a kiss. Oh my god, we're thinking about it now, drunk Ringe.
Speaker 1: It's a professional business.
Speaker 13: Meeting.
Speaker 3: Do you know what to do? Do I shake hands or just say? Do I wait once again? Do I wave? Do I Curtsey? What do I do? So went in for the kiss and because I kissed the first girl and she was okay, we're doing this, and then I was like, I've got to kiss the other girl as well. Goodbye. Nice to meet you twenty minutes ago. I could feel your awkwardness, just imagining the situation's wrong with you. I don't know, so, I don't know why these things happen, and I just and then we got and then myself and Dan from over Gotten left and as we're going downstairs, he goes, I think that went pretty well. I was like, yeah, I did go well until I kiss him goodbye and Dan was.
Speaker 1: Like, why did you do that?
Speaker 3: I wanted to do that. I was speaking that I don't know, Dan, I don't know what to do with these situated.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now.
Speaker 8: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to news today.
Speaker 1: Just what you need to know, you know what you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jody and Asy, I'm determined and I've gone down the rabbit hole of the Beckham sort of family alleged family feud.
Speaker 1: Are you across what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Not really? Please inform me.
Speaker 4: Okay, So David Beckham just had his fiftieth birthday, got so long ago, would be good? Brooklyn didn't go, he sung, and he his wife Nicola pelts right, and now there is a conspiracy theory because she dated one of the other brothers, one of the other Beckham brothers back in the Yeah. So now basically everyone's up in arms, going, well, you've effectively chosen Brooklyn and Nicola over us, you know what I'm saying. And then also apparently there's tension between Nicola and posh spice.
Speaker 1: What's her name Victoria?
Speaker 4: Because Victoria is quiet her her humor is acidic.
Speaker 1: So and apparently this Nicola girl has no sense of humor.
Speaker 3: What's what's what's acidic humor?
Speaker 4: By the way, like a bit it's borderline sort of a little bit nasty crash, Yeah, yeah, no, not so much crass.
Speaker 3: We're sort of taking the bits.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, if I was to say to you something like, you know, god, how big is your forehead?
Speaker 1: Getting kind of thing.
Speaker 11: Because your hair's humor? How many mirrors at your house something.
Speaker 1: Anyway you wanted an example, that's just the first thing that came into my brain.
Speaker 4: So anyway, now overnight Brooklyn has jumped on the internet and he's talking about his love of cars with his dad. So it feels like they're trying to gay. Nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: Everything's okay.
Speaker 3: Lad's working it out through their bond cars. That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because it's very complicated.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what happens with the Beckhams. If there's a slight sort of confrontation within family, it's going to get out, isn't it. Yeah, it's big news. Yeah, it's fine for us to just sit there and go, oh look, it's not all paradise. It's not all beer and skittles. Look at the Beckhams.
Speaker 4: Well, because I just think if the Beckhams can't make it, who can so true as a family unit, If they can't get through this lifetime together, then what the hell hope do the rest of us have.
Speaker 3: Of course, there's been no scams whatsoever involving David Beckham.
Speaker 4: Isn't that weird though he did have allegedly that affair, But they do seem like a solid family unit. Absolutely so that I've clearly survived the scandal and moved on.
Speaker 3: The documentary painted he and Victoria in a fantastic light. Yeah, insane that it was a documentary which was designed and orchestrated by Dave Beck. So yeah, as you would probably expect.
Speaker 4: She's from all accounts, very very funny from all our mutual friends.
Speaker 1: That's what they tell me.
Speaker 3: Really, that's good. Not too acidic for you. Your top.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, someone's really cut up rough over that. I'm sorry. I just was the firrest thing that came into my head.
Speaker 3: My gosh, is my forehead that big?
Speaker 1: Got a big, beautiful forehead. You're fine.
Speaker 3: We are back tomorrow morning from six o'clock with more chances, hopefully to give you a thousand bucks with Jody and Hazes' one gay tuple play. Who's to say it won't go off? Who's do they won't go off twice tomorrow? You don't know, absolutely just don't know, and quite literally we don't know. So we're learning with you guys as well.
Speaker 1: We're learning as we go.
Speaker 3: What a journey hang out, keep it locked and over no one night. A very good friend, Melchrisina is get to take over and play some absolutely epic songs. Goodbye Friends, my friend, We're still friends with Happy Wednesday, Straight to advanced hair for Mealie. Jody and Hazy are done missed any of the show.
Speaker 1: Catch up on the Nova player and follow
Speaker 5: Them and Hazy on the Socials Nova nine one nine