Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurene one hundred anywhere.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, and welcome you Monday morning.
Speaker 4: How are we boys?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right. We're doing all right.
Speaker 4: I didn't really speak to either of you over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Strange scenes with the races. I went to the races at Colfield.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe your backtrack side. Nothing could stop this man.
Speaker 4: He loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it a big one?
Speaker 3: It was a great day, David racing Purists's not what I asked the Blue Diamond day.
Speaker 2: Didn't ask that either.
Speaker 5: So the Blue Diamond days were the baby, but the young horses, right, Yeah, because I didn't talk to but I heard you on the phone to Paul.
Speaker 1: Why are you skeptical?
Speaker 2: No? No, I just asked was it a big one? And you started going into details about the race.
Speaker 3: It was moderate, which it wasn't ridiculous. The sun was shining, it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I saw people posting videos of you posing for photographs.
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, however, needs a nice photo every now and then. He's still skeptical.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we think you had a late night.
Speaker 2: I think late night. It's just it's what I would do. If my wife was like what time do you get home in the pub last night, I'd go straight into being like do you know how much the steaks are there? Like you just avoid that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's mad Monday today with mad Monday.
Speaker 2: No, it is not mad Monday.
Speaker 4: Mad Monday? Is it mad Monday? From your day at the race.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't let me call it Mayhem Monday, So I'm calling it mad Monday.
Speaker 5: Now this is your show too, because clintcy too. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Not over because on Friday you wanted to call it Mayhem Monday.
Speaker 4: If he wants to call it, let him do it, let him live, go on clean.
Speaker 1: Do you know who was living at the weekend? Peter hitch And did you see he had his eightieth birthday knees up? He would have been had on the town. He would have been at all the night clubs.
Speaker 4: Where I was.
Speaker 5: I was doing a deep dive those photos trying to work out what restaurant is celebrated in My guess was Romeo.
Speaker 1: It was Romeos.
Speaker 4: I've never been, You've never been institution institutions. It's been there for so long.
Speaker 2: I thought they could have picked a restaurant without like, you know, nine levels up. Poor guy looked exacted on top of the level stairs.
Speaker 4: If you want a PDR.
Speaker 3: The article action reference to the fact hitching her who made it up both sets of stairs to.
Speaker 4: How very dare they write that he goes to the gym.
Speaker 1: He used to do.
Speaker 2: The trapeze thing. I've seen him on that. I was like, God, if I go that crack, you have to cut me down.
Speaker 5: Amazing, still working, Happy birthday eighty.
Speaker 4: Actually compared to some of the people at his party, made him look quite young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Good on your hitchy, love you.
Speaker 2: Collen Rascal did a full hair and makeup chop.
Speaker 5: Rascal always has her move emc for the stars. He was, hey, you coming up em.
Speaker 2: On the show today? Not once, but what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Zany Monday?
Speaker 3: May we call it zany mad Monday Mayhem?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on say it?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Can I get one of those Mad Monday may right here on nover It's Zany Mayhem Mad Monday.
Speaker 4: Got that backwards?
Speaker 2: Nice coming up three chances to win fifty thousand dollars This.
Speaker 5: Now if you've been playing this game, it's basically simple game of higher or lower, so you need to listen every day and then you know sort of where we're playing.
Speaker 4: But today it's been made very easy.
Speaker 2: It is first chance to play and win coming up at seven this morning. Your boys in later on as well.
Speaker 4: Oh bossy, because you redhead?
Speaker 1: What is it about? Just the hair?
Speaker 2: Got the horn for it?
Speaker 1: So nice. It's got a big chest, doesn't it Big and.
Speaker 2: Strong, nice voice as well. Hey, Rev Monday is on. We are playing an banger to get us going. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Call right now for your chance to pick the official start of the week Morning Melbourne a past six.
Speaker 1: This is No.
Speaker 2: One hundred. You're on the air which A and Lauren Clint here as well. Hey, no locking contracts, no hidden fees, just nine dollars sixty nine a week for twenty four seven access to Revo Fitness across Australia. We want a nice rev up song to get us going for a Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you've got a song that's gonna pump you up for the day. I was getting ready to go out for dinner on Saturday night and Paul jumped in the shower and I had the saunas pumping and he was like, what is this? You know what? I was listening to Celine Dion's greatest hits really got me in the mood to go out.
Speaker 2: I'll get you going to ivitate your phone in the shower and play music on it.
Speaker 4: Neikes, I've got one of those bulls on speakers, so I've put that in just in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Mit a portable speaker in the shower.
Speaker 4: No, it's one that like it's a move, it's a son of move.
Speaker 5: Then you can just take it, move it on the sons. Yeah, Celena, I was for a shell sing it out while I was getting ready.
Speaker 2: So throws me up. Whenever a chicken with an Airbn beef there's like a big Sonos thing, I'm like, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I was saying last week how good good it is to connect a Bluetooth to a device actually works, and you're like, yes, I am winning in But.
Speaker 5: Then you go to play something if it's on Bluetooth, and your phone rings and it stops it and it goes through the speaker and you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, hey, speaking of phones, old mate over here, he's done something which which raises my suspicions. No, he comes up to me this morning at twenty past five and he.
Speaker 1: Says, clip, look at this. Look at this.
Speaker 3: She's probably twenty nine minutes past five. He's got a privacy screen on his phone. Oh, because he's like hiding something I'm not hiding.
Speaker 2: I had to get and I was a I was a westternd south. Then on the weekend a photo and the little kaosk, yeah you, And I went to the little phone chiosk because my like the case in my phone was all case and I was like, you know what, I'm going to get a new case, new glass, fun phone. I want the silicon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know if that doesn't grippy. Does that do anything when you drop it? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't confident. And then I was like, oh, I need a new glass on the front. I said, what to like the privacy glass. I'm like, what's that?
Speaker 1: Have you started something from something?
Speaker 4: You can't see from the side.
Speaker 3: When thes pop up, no one can read them unless the phone is directly in front of you.
Speaker 2: You can't see what's on the phone.
Speaker 5: I have no interest in seeing what's on your phone, So you're not hiding anything from me. I'm not Why do you want privacy glass?
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't need it.
Speaker 2: I didn't go looking for it. They offered it to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and you said, yeah, it cost was that ten dollars extra?
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's a good investment in privacy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Just keep thinking secret have you don't do this?
Speaker 5: What does your wife know you pin code on your phone? What does your wife know? Pin?
Speaker 1: She does?
Speaker 2: She does?
Speaker 4: I was just asking, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not hiding anything, all right, don't come at me.
Speaker 5: Were you the world's greatest liar? He's a brilliant liar. We started calling him spider Man because he has.
Speaker 4: A web of laugh.
Speaker 2: I don't have a web.
Speaker 4: He has a weber laugh and he gets caught up in it sometimes. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: When I went out for dinner talking to Spider Man on Saturday night, there were four of us walking out of our front door, and dangling down in the middle of the front door was the biggest spider and I was like, Paul, you've got to get it. And Tom Hawkins was there, so I was like, you're a farmer, you get it. And as he went together, it like scurried up and then it just hung and we couldn't.
Speaker 4: Reach it, and so we left it.
Speaker 5: And when I came home late at night on Saturday night, I was so scared to go in my front because.
Speaker 4: I kept getting an intruder alarm all my cameras. But it was the spider door.
Speaker 1: It was that big that it was actual Spider Man, actual Spider Man. You should need to get the mortem.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: I went running downstairs before I went out to get the marteen, and then I started saying, No, they've spoud for the environment to kill.
Speaker 4: All the insects. I get the DISINDI one moment.
Speaker 2: I get the dicon because you got the long.
Speaker 5: No, you can't vacuum it up because you know, if they're pregnant and they lay the eggs, then all the babies come out of the vacuum.
Speaker 2: No, you see it's spinning around and then you just and then you throw it in the bin.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if you're thrown in it, you can't leave it in there. You know, people have vacuumed up spiders and then there've been millions of spiders in there.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I don't know. I'm not surely not for twenty four hours, so that spends it in them.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't believe that you can't vacuum up insects.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're telling me there's a video online.
Speaker 4: Oh they would better this video of everything on that. Someone make it on ale.
Speaker 2: I feel spiders.
Speaker 5: It's like the people who get the Christmas trees and there's like billions of spiders.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have seen that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just gone thirteen past six. Your chance to win fifty thousand dollars coming up after seven.
Speaker 4: Have we got a rev up song?
Speaker 2: We do have a rever Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 4: Riley, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. How's we go?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 4: Have you got a song to pump us up on a Monday morning?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: It is good vibration by Markey Mark and the Funky Bunch.
Speaker 1: Mark not bad, not bad?
Speaker 4: How good?
Speaker 2: All right? You will hear it on the air. Next hear at nover Markey Mark and the Funky Bunch, Good model Melburn. Twenty three past six. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason, Lawrence Clints here as well, Markey.
Speaker 4: Mark and the Funky Bunch. That was when he was like the face of Kelvin Klein.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it could still be the.
Speaker 4: Rogue, I think though.
Speaker 1: I think he's still ripped.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, he is.
Speaker 4: A big surgery or something on his shoulder. Another one of.
Speaker 2: Those he's got. I love Markey Mark.
Speaker 1: Isn't he the face of forty five? Or was he was?
Speaker 4: He owned them and he had war Burgers.
Speaker 2: Still got war Burgers? Yep, Warburgers open on the juice suit.
Speaker 1: Haven't you one in Barrons?
Speaker 4: I never saw a single soul in there.
Speaker 2: Really. Oh the other ones are packed. Yeah. I think people go there and the hope that Mark will be flipping the booga his.
Speaker 1: Brother was like when we thought that who was at the dunkin Donuts across the road from our hotel in Hollywood? Was Jase told us that he's going to be there. He wasn't went three times.
Speaker 4: If you went three times, Chase went six to Duncan.
Speaker 2: I wanted to check he wasn't there. Go sticking with food?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how is your barbecue?
Speaker 3: No, d it's a real sort Oh was this a community invitation.
Speaker 4: He talked about it all Dale anyway.
Speaker 5: No, no, well, I was on FaceTime to Chase, which is round him at about twelve oh one, and he was on his way. Are you carrying a bottle of champagne around your house? At the midday he was like, yep.
Speaker 4: Got a barbecue.
Speaker 2: So I had some mates come around Pokemon Sam.
Speaker 4: Did you buy the ribs?
Speaker 1: Or no, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not living with your nickname Sam.
Speaker 1: Are they calling him Pokemon Sam at the footy club?
Speaker 2: They sort of are Richmond Footy Club get around him. Loves his Pokemon because you know what I said, Sam should because he's a trainer down at Richmond. I said, we should set you up a isn't he coach a swap table at our Grand Final breakfast?
Speaker 1: Like a trestle table.
Speaker 4: That's not happening. That's at Pokemon. Take it somewhere else.
Speaker 5: But you were having a barbecue and you're complaining about how much it was going to cost.
Speaker 2: Okay, so end up just ordering in pizzas because that's such a new thing to do. Too exhausted. But then on Saturday, you're right, I had in my head barbecue. Good weather on the weekend kids at the pool. I just want to do a barbecue. So Saturday morning, about nine o'clock I was down on Center Roading Bentley went to the butcher Yep, lucky pig. Good spot.
Speaker 1: The lucky pig.
Speaker 4: It's more like an unlucky pig, Isn't it a good point?
Speaker 2: And they had like three different types of ribs in the window, like American style ribs, Louisiana ribs.
Speaker 1: Pre sourced, these.
Speaker 2: Ones weren't and I was like, it's the Louisiana. He's like, oh, it's a better cut, it's more fat on there. So I said, I'll get two giant racks of Louisiana ribs. Cost me. You know, when you say yes and then they weigh it, you have to pay, and you just like you can't go oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just have to just have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a lot more expensive than what I.
Speaker 5: Guess when they get the ham and then they go, oh, well it's this, and you're like, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm going to guess two hundred and twenty bucks, No, one hundred and fifty wow, still body and not sauced.
Speaker 2: Not sauce. So I got home. I've got this nice little meat rub and coating them, saurcing them, putting him in our four Was.
Speaker 4: It like a barbecue?
Speaker 2: It was like a barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: So I put a lot of love into this, right, wrap them in foil, and I put them in the barbecue outside the middle burners, not on the outside, burners on low and like a real slug. And I'd go out there every two hours and base them in some more barbecue sauce. B going for about six hours, right, yeah, yeah, And then I just had to take Felix to basketball. And then my plan was when I get home from basketball, nice cold corona.
Speaker 1: See the ribs, yea off the barn. Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go. And when I was at his basketball game, I messaged my wife who was at home, and said, hey, babe, can you just check the temperature gauge on the barbecue to make sure it's not above one fifty?
Speaker 1: Simple job, simple job.
Speaker 2: And if it is, can you just turn off one of the burners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it, just turn off one.
Speaker 2: Five minutes goes by. I'm like, oh gosh, she seen the message. And then I see the dots, like, oh, she's replying, I'm like, here we go, and I get a text saying, turns out, I don't know how to use the barbecue. I've just been turning all the knobs.
Speaker 4: I don't really know how to use the barbecue are to be fair, but.
Speaker 2: The instructions and the text message, we just turn off one of the burners if it's too.
Speaker 4: I know how to turn it off hot exactly.
Speaker 2: Clinton, You're keeping up, and I'm like, oh god, So I replied and said, you know what, just turn them all off.
Speaker 1: I'll just leave it.
Speaker 2: Ye think the heats and the barbecue, the case. It just slows down. I'm going to be home in forty minutes. Just turn them all off. I get home, I walk in the door, I look out at the barbecue and she has she's turned.
Speaker 4: Them all off and left the lid open.
Speaker 2: No, she managed to turn the middle one on, the middle burner that the ribs were sitting on.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the main burner. Some people like it like that. Look at the screen. That is a photo of dusted ribs.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, they're completely.
Speaker 2: They went to dust like as I broke them apart, was just like powder.
Speaker 4: How did she do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, it was your job. You should have made sure it was fine before you went out.
Speaker 2: It was fine. I just asked to check on it one.
Speaker 4: And look at it breaking devastated. So do you squis left or something?
Speaker 1: Order pizza again?
Speaker 2: I ordered pizza again?
Speaker 4: That did it go down in the family dynamics.
Speaker 2: I haven't brought it up until now.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Wasn't you're like, why are we eating pizza for dinner?
Speaker 2: No? No, she went out in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: And you never mentioned it.
Speaker 2: No, just for the sake of the relationship.
Speaker 5: How did you not mention that? How did you buy your tongue? I couldn't possible, Lauren, have you got any tongue left?
Speaker 2: Straight off the rips? Guys, it's edge sheering weak?
Speaker 1: Haven'ts little speak?
Speaker 2: We can all relate to this songkling.
Speaker 5: We can.
Speaker 2: Good things don't happen after midnights.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking about him last week? Can I and how Ipswich went mad?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Ipswich, the town just out.
Speaker 5: Of bridsh ed beer and they had all these things, and I said, oh, come on, he's never going to go there, and he did. He got straight off his plane went to Ipswich when no one was around, signed the mural and then the mayor the next day came out. They put it all all the video was up and they went and saw it and they were like, oh my god, everyone missed him.
Speaker 2: It was a cute video of the mayor and they were ceiling. Did you see they got the I didn't want it to.
Speaker 4: They're training it like banks, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They see you the signature, so I can't be you know, washed off or anything. But I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He signed it and then tagged the mirror and said there's a new mayor in town.
Speaker 3: I also sorry, gave you a mate, Chris Hemsworth a shout out his gigs.
Speaker 4: And the keys there because he played drums.
Speaker 1: Drums yeah, oh yeah, to give him.
Speaker 5: A shout out on stage in the crowds. Easy tonight, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Well this is the song you're listening out for. I haven't Little Speak control? Oh yes, you do? Edge here and bad habits when you hear it, we'll play it sometime on the show today. I give us a ring and a double to ed Or will be yours?
Speaker 4: Oh it's Edward love to say it?
Speaker 2: Can we talk Winter Olympics.
Speaker 5: Sure. Yesterday I actually watched the Jamaican Bob slid team was like, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: They came eighteenth. I think I.
Speaker 2: Said to the boys, we've got to watch cool runnings. I got to play it to the key.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's been such a great Olympics from an Australian perspective, our most successful ever three gold.
Speaker 4: Medals, Bob sled brido overnight or.
Speaker 3: She was in the two person Bob sled and she really well didn't medal, but but they did really really well, best best ever for an Australian team. They do that feel the rhythm right, I know it's Bob sled Brita.
Speaker 4: I was also watching the aeriel and wow, there's heaps. I was an.
Speaker 1: Extingel Brown, the sixteen year old from Melbourne who performed valiantly amazing.
Speaker 2: Did we see the Polish skier skater skater, sorry, get a blade.
Speaker 1: To the fact.
Speaker 3: Look I've read about it, I haven't seen it. Yes, I just don't know how I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so speed skating. Look at the angle there on when they're going around the corner. So the skating, the skating played again, Brady look at this. The skater next to her loss grip.
Speaker 1: That's and the end of the eyeball.
Speaker 2: The blade of her skate slices across the face of the We have any.
Speaker 5: Afters it kicks its her goggles off.
Speaker 1: She could be can caust.
Speaker 5: It was terrible. It was actually terrible. Winter Olympics is very dangerous. There's some shocking injuries.
Speaker 4: Wow, why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: You're laughing?
Speaker 4: Are you laughing?
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing. I'm wondering what it looks like after.
Speaker 4: Well, she's she's got a slice.
Speaker 2: Through google after she got concussion? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You said she did wasn't cancust?
Speaker 4: They put the big sheet up.
Speaker 1: It was like around.
Speaker 2: I know when they put the sheet up. When comes out.
Speaker 4: It was terrible. It's a terrible injury.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well so she's she's had a bad day work, hasn't she terrible? God?
Speaker 3: They put her in a oh, they put her in the neck brace and she.
Speaker 4: Went head first into the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're laughing about it, but the poor thing was bloody injured.
Speaker 4: Well he's smiling.
Speaker 2: I'm look at you.
Speaker 3: You can hear the smiling your voice, that's ridiculous. Stop it anyway, all the best to you, Camilla.
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 6: Is to go?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you laughing?
Speaker 1: It's terrible shocking. She's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 5: Now she's okay, she's she's going to be okay. But that was a shocking injury.
Speaker 1: Shocking, shocking rock the skating world, the whole Winter Olympics.
Speaker 4: Actually, but there's a terrible injuries.
Speaker 1: All the blood. Oh my god, stop, it's really bad. Why are you laughing? Because he's laughing, poor Camilla.
Speaker 4: I'll look at you now.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible accident.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be laughing at thirteen twenty four ten is down number?
Speaker 4: Well when did you laugh when you shouldn't have? Right now?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen and is our number. Let's talk injuries.
Speaker 6: Oh no, what no, I don't like like nsfw n fw NFSW not say ns NSF not safe for work.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that up there with the video warning not safe for work, that's what all the kids are saying.
Speaker 2: Oh right, as in like playing on the work computer. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh it also applies to pawn as well.
Speaker 2: Thurday and twenty four ten HR find that funny too. Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. Have you sustained a horrific injury in the sporting the We should stick with sporting well, so we've got blades to the face.
Speaker 1: What's not funny?
Speaker 2: What's happened to you in the sporting world? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our numbers. Give a broken anything on the field, dissiccated arms of what really right when the leg goes one way and the arms go the other.
Speaker 3: And my brother actually dissocated his shoulder swimming, so he was halfway down the down the lane. Yeah, he had sort of issues from playing baseball and all the rest of it, so it just came out and he had to sit in the deep end.
Speaker 1: So he had to sort of like Bible.
Speaker 2: And when they just hanging out, like when you see him clip it back in like on Bonda rescue that brings but it looks so much like so much pain. But then when it clips back in, you watch the relief. Oh yeah, that's why they give him the green whistle. Third A twenty four ten is our number. We're talking sporting injuries this morning. In return, I got passes to Moonlight Cinema, Goldgrass double passes up for grabs. Moonlight Cinema presented by you. He brings you movies under the stars in the Royal Botanic Gardens this summer. Book your tickets at Moonlight dot com dot au. Sporting injuries, we'll take you cause next dear at Nova. Right now we're talking sporting injuries.
Speaker 3: We are on the back of this poor Polish skater that Jason's laughing at.
Speaker 2: I was not laing.
Speaker 3: She copped a blade to the eye, well not to the eye, but just under the eye. But very lucky not to lose their sight.
Speaker 4: They were doing speed skating.
Speaker 1: Was laughing both of you.
Speaker 2: Actually, thirty twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Uncomfortably yeah, just like, oh not funny.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Joe and Frankston. This is hello Joey, Hi, how are you well? Are good? Thirty twenty four ten is our number sports injuries? What do you go?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 3: I ask you first, on the scale of one to ten, how bad is it?
Speaker 7: It was pretty bad? Both my rest, both of you the house.
Speaker 5: Definitely not a sporting injury, but I love that. Yeah, did you did you have some both arms in casts?
Speaker 7: I did, and I was home alone and I wasn't sure whether they would consider an emergency. So I laid it for a little while trying to get my head around where my rest were sitting, and really all put spots and I smashed my nose and my teeth and I had the drain going down the wall pretty pretty bad. And then I had surgery. And three weeks later they went the practices have fallen out, so they actually had to rebreak.
Speaker 4: Both of them.
Speaker 1: What do they put you up the ladder again?
Speaker 5: Now? I bet Oh that's a shock up when people have to get bones re broken to fix them.
Speaker 2: I think what's mo water grading? Is you got to get someone else to wipe your hearse?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, like that's a not a cast job. No, no, you can't get that.
Speaker 4: I hated the way you said that.
Speaker 2: Just then, well it's.
Speaker 1: Very hard to reach around with the cart.
Speaker 2: You can't. You love your partner, Paul, but if he broke both wrists.
Speaker 4: It would be getting a care something his problem. I got to keep rut, you got to keep roots.
Speaker 2: That's not romance doesn't know, but they saying sickness and health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's love.
Speaker 4: Well, if you want me to keep loving, you to get someone else.
Speaker 5: Seriously, it is amazing though, the things you would do if the person you love is hurting, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do that. Hello race, Hey guys, we're good. We're talking.
Speaker 8: So one of the guys I used to play rugby, he got tackled and when he got tackled, he landed wrong and his actually went completely around.
Speaker 2: So we've got a gagger.
Speaker 8: So he didn't realize at the time he broke his siven far band obviously just located he's ankle. And then when the meta came up, he was shocked and the guys, I do not tell me, not tell because he.
Speaker 9: Did not want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what it was like a floppy leg?
Speaker 8: No, like his actually went fully back.
Speaker 2: And then is it like an arm? Can they just click it back in?
Speaker 8: No, they end up having to stretch him off and end up having to have surgery broken in his obviously Tim Bibb. And then that obviously the right, That's.
Speaker 1: What the mood was he in immediately after.
Speaker 8: He was in shock that he didn't really realize that when the men came up, not like this face expression on him was black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is amazing.
Speaker 5: I think when you have a serious injury, they say your brain actually can't compute the level of pain sometimes.
Speaker 2: Did he need help going to the bathroom?
Speaker 4: He would have had a green whistle.
Speaker 2: He would have had a whistle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can feel it from I've got a broken toe though, and it's two places.
Speaker 1: Don't forget that, which is just as bad.
Speaker 4: How your soft runners going on your broken.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a harder on it. It seems to be okay, but.
Speaker 4: The doctor told you not to do that.
Speaker 3: We're a loafer about grinning your teeth and grinding your teeth and getting through it, which is what.
Speaker 4: Is doing yourself. Then you can't win exactly, no more wing.
Speaker 2: You've been winching for a month about this bloody ton up standing one more week and we're shop on the toe. It's coming up to seven. We'll get you run the latest in years and then let's off lad. Some money guys are stuffed up.
Speaker 4: Why what if you're done.
Speaker 2: Purchased an old house? Should have built a one with Carlile Holmes.
Speaker 1: Oh so you bought another house.
Speaker 2: No, no, like the old house. We bought a couple of years.
Speaker 5: But it's just always something to do, yeah, always maintenance always.
Speaker 2: You might find this hard to believe, but I'm not a handyman sort of going.
Speaker 4: I don't find that hard to believe at all.
Speaker 1: Nothing at all. There's nothing that you do around the like.
Speaker 2: Fun with an electric drill. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you're not. You're not a handy man exactly.
Speaker 2: So if you like me better starts with Carlile Holmes in twenty twenty six, visit one of there over eighty display homes across Melbourne or at Carlile Holmes.
Speaker 1: Dot com dot are you okay?
Speaker 4: We've been doing this for the best part of six weeks.
Speaker 5: Now thanks to our friends Carlisle Holmes, we are giving you the chance to win fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: We started with.
Speaker 5: Somewhere between zero and one one hundred thousand bricks in our virtual Carlile home. Yeah, and we're narrowing it down and all you've got to do is how many bricks are in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a simple game of pirate ladies.
Speaker 1: But today we're calling it Mad Monday.
Speaker 5: Because we've been doing it at seven point thirty and today made Monday Mayhem.
Speaker 1: That's mad.
Speaker 4: You have to listen every day to get the parameters.
Speaker 5: But because we're doing it multiple times today, we've gone mad. That's right, and you're going to find out the parameters very quickly.
Speaker 2: We've gone mad. There are certain Facebook groups that are posting really the guesses because we've said we won't repeat them.
Speaker 1: Are you putting it on your Facebook?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Not me. Let's go to the phones. We're going to Bentley. Hello, Heather today, how's it going? We are good?
Speaker 4: Well done, Heather, you've made it through the phones? Are going mad for this?
Speaker 10: I am so excited, Thank you so much. I know what the variables are, so exactly how many bricks are left in the variooks, which I'll.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: What would you do with fifty thousand dollars, Heather?
Speaker 7: Play up a.
Speaker 10: Couple of little baby debts and go to the Philippines on a nice holiday.
Speaker 4: Heather. It's it's very narrow now, so good luck.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 8: Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 4: I go? Bricks in our virtual color sounds confident, doesn't she? Jason? Is it higher?
Speaker 1: Lower?
Speaker 5: Or spot on the fifty thousand dollars? Heather?
Speaker 2: Where are you right now?
Speaker 10: I'm sitting out the front of my work. I normally start at seven, I stop. I write the numbers down every single day. I started early today. I was going to sit at my desk.
Speaker 2: And do this, Heather. But yeah, if you win, you're going to get out of the car and go in there, or.
Speaker 10: I'm going to probably run down the street screening my head off. But that's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Fifty dollars Heather from.
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 4: Okay? He that has narrowed it right down with that guest though.
Speaker 10: Now everyone else, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh that's serious, and she's narrowed it down. So you got another chance coming up at seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't go off, then we'll do it again because it.
Speaker 1: Is mad Monday Mayhem. Thanks to Carlile has.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand bucks. We wanted to go this morning here on Nomber one hundred Morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Ace and Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shella already express still to come this morning when you hear ed Sheeran's little give us a ring and tickets will be yours and we're giving up for forty season. Voss. He's in from the blue he is this morning after seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, Carlton's membership Drive begins. How are they going to go?
Speaker 2: Let's the Blues? Bring on the footy. I miss Thursday night footy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean I'm gonna have a lot more time this year because I'm not doing the Today Show to go to the footy.
Speaker 2: A few more games.
Speaker 1: We should.
Speaker 4: We had so much sport. I don't feel like we've had a sport.
Speaker 5: Like we've gone from Tennis to Olympics to Grand Prix and then into footage.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but we run the risk of getting carried away and then being a bit seedy Friday night Friday. All right, guys, it's time for Australia's favorite segment. It's new and I drive it. You're ready for it?
Speaker 2: Clint standaways fat favorite segment.
Speaker 1: That's right, Australia's newest favorite segment.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, so last well maybe yeah, fortnight ago, I brought you the new craze. It was you remember that the Greek yogurt and then you dip the biscuits in the bisc off and then you leave it for a few hours and then it tastes strikingly like a cheesecake.
Speaker 2: You did that. Then a couple of weeks later I saw it on the Today Show and I was like.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm ahead of the game, right, So what I do? I troll socials?
Speaker 3: Be it TikTok, Facebook, Instagram for the latest and greatest fads or are they fads? Or are they really fab something that we might make a staple of our lives. Our latest our latest test comes from one of Melbourne's favorite people, Matt Preston.
Speaker 1: Here is my favorite things to have on toast with some wors sauce.
Speaker 12: Very strange combination, but bizarrely works brilliant.
Speaker 2: What is it that's right?
Speaker 1: I think he didn't say Worcester share, right? Did it?
Speaker 2: My favorite things to have on toast with some sauce. You can't say we're going to need.
Speaker 1: Wichter ses.
Speaker 5: It sounds disgraceful, sounds revolting. I just don't know what sauce I think we're buying.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, we're concentrating on the condiment.
Speaker 1: Not even I am buying apricot.
Speaker 2: Jam No, you screamed marmalade to me.
Speaker 3: This is something that I'm apparently a lot of people are doing in the wake of Matt Preston's so so I'm taking them off.
Speaker 4: What goes on?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Your raw dogs? There's no butter, so it's just apricot jam and wo sauce wols to shear sauce taste like I think it's like a vinegar, isn't it vinegar?
Speaker 2: I guess have you never had it? My old man used to love it, you know, I say it.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting it in.
Speaker 2: Age old recipe.
Speaker 1: Delicious taste, delivers a rich, unique flavor.
Speaker 2: I've just ordered some scrambled I might put a little yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: So I'm making it has to be the you know, the whitest of white bread, like you know, cheap white bread, tip top type.
Speaker 2: Bread that's not going anywhere in my mouth. Know, this is this is what we do, not apricot, co fat or fat.
Speaker 5: Do you like?
Speaker 3: We need a test drive because remember you didn't like you didn't like greak yogurt and you had it and you're like this is like, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Also didn't like sour cream and then.
Speaker 2: He how good sour cream?
Speaker 4: But seriously, you are like a six year old. Just try something new.
Speaker 1: I don't okay, I feel like the ladies at the Royal Melbourne show You Love Children.
Speaker 2: The twelve year old belie twice as many different foods that I would.
Speaker 1: It looks really nice, guys.
Speaker 2: And then a little dash of the I don't know much.
Speaker 1: No, don't be silly. I've watched the video. You haven't.
Speaker 4: I've got other things.
Speaker 1: All right, you're ready, guys.
Speaker 4: It in half placed, dinner is breakfast.
Speaker 2: You're really living in a single man.
Speaker 5: Not in triangles, not six Okay, it's got a real pungent smell to it.
Speaker 2: Can you take the cross off?
Speaker 1: Man? Shut up? Oh my god, girl, Okay, Heredy, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let us know what you think.
Speaker 4: Or if not of the wizards.
Speaker 2: You know what it looks like from here.
Speaker 4: A Chuckney just trying to shake something.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I'm good. There's no way in hell.
Speaker 1: New favorite segment.
Speaker 2: This reminds me of like Chuckney my dad used to have on a piece of toaste.
Speaker 4: I don't think I mind.
Speaker 1: It says it's amazing. Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's a fan, it's a fer I did, Where's come on eat it?
Speaker 5: I quite like the apricot jam, but I don't think there's enough sauce on.
Speaker 1: Ja needs to eat it.
Speaker 2: It's not eat it. It's not to stop yelling at me.
Speaker 1: Just eat it?
Speaker 5: In up, No, four years old, it's bread and jack.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I remember my mum, but I could be allergic.
Speaker 4: So come on, have a bite, big boy.
Speaker 2: My mum made me it a great when I was younger. I just put in my mouth and he's not a great. No, but I never bit into it.
Speaker 3: Just they've got a stone fruit. Come on to do it, may go just to bite, just bite it. I don't want to come on your big girl's blouse.
Speaker 4: What's a big girl's blow?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? It's? Ship?
Speaker 4: Could you make me a piece of toast with just the apricots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a bit more.
Speaker 4: You're happy with it because I've shaken all the.
Speaker 1: You happy with it?
Speaker 2: Australia's favorite segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get that India.
Speaker 3: Well, Matt Preston said it was good and they rode tested it and all these people said it was wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the internet lies.
Speaker 4: I think it tastes better than it smells.
Speaker 2: It's just going twenty past. We'll check your under work. We've got fifty k coming up. So I'm very excited because there is a new Toy Story movie on the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, with the ogs, have you? Yeah? Put him in the ogs the og Toy Story characters.
Speaker 2: Except every Toy Story movie has the og characters.
Speaker 1: I thought they went a bit roight.
Speaker 2: Always Tim Allen, always Tom Hanks. Oh they introduced new characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like og og s.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Woody is aging and he's like got a ball patch.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and the kids starting to play with iPads instead of the toys.
Speaker 4: Short story made me quite sad.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I get very sad about some strange things like Toy Story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Toy Story and I love the man who is behind the voice of Woody, Tom Hanks and in Sydney. At the moment, Tom Hanks is in Australia. He is currently in Sydney. Are filming the sequel to the twenty twenty World two movie Greyhound on Apple TV. Right, he's filming that, but he's also just getting around Sydney like a local. He was spotted on the train.
Speaker 12: Oh, Tom Hanks, he's deep under cover though it would.
Speaker 5: Be if you were Tom Hanks. And that woman's got a photo and they're probably everyone else on the train wanted a photo.
Speaker 1: She looks looks more like Tom Hanks and Tom Hanks does I would.
Speaker 2: Not recognize him in a backing hat and sunglasses.
Speaker 1: No, he's like.
Speaker 5: Good on him, but like doesn't come. Hugh Grant always catch the train? Isn't he isn't he a public transport?
Speaker 4: Gud? He likes the Tube.
Speaker 2: I would not spot Hugh Grant as a public transport.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure grout the toys on the.
Speaker 1: A lot of Yeah, a lot of people get the Tube to and from central London and the UK.
Speaker 4: It's way faster.
Speaker 2: We got photos of Lauren Phillips on the train. I can't find them on Then.
Speaker 5: We've done a Postcards episode on the train, So there's a whole television.
Speaker 1: Telling people to go and get public transport.
Speaker 5: It is how easy it is to catch the train from our home to our destination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a one stop.
Speaker 5: Job to borrow the cameraman's my key or I don't even know if I caught the trap.
Speaker 4: They definitely feel me getting on.
Speaker 2: And celebs in the wild doing normal things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw I was at the hair salon and I looked over and Rachel Griffiths was there next to you all their hair, Rachel, really with all their hair in foil?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, selfie. I wonder if she had to duck out and move the car with a.
Speaker 4: Head oil a run of shame in the in the.
Speaker 2: Was she was she chatting or did she have her face in the magazine?
Speaker 4: I think we said hello, exchanged pleasant trees?
Speaker 2: Right, But that's pretty good. What about you, Jay Best? I've seen as Nick red basketball with these kids. No like taking these kids to weekend sport. I'm like, you're doing the hard yards. Were you have a dad?
Speaker 4: Just being a parent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But Rachel Griffith, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Griffith.
Speaker 5: Oh. I also well, when I was in ages Ago, we went for dinner and Leonardo DiCaprio was there. I forgot about I was thinking in Melbourne, what was the cuisine? We're at Sunset Tower Hotel in where Sunset tiss a week or at Sunset Tower in Los Angeles, California, and I were.
Speaker 2: You said, La? That's remarks Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 4: Leonardo DiCaprio is not going to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: That a restaurant called the Tower Tower.
Speaker 1: No, La, not at all.
Speaker 2: And everyone says, Leo, you're on the Air with Jon. Lauren Clint is here as well, coming up your chance to win five thousand bucks and we are listening out.
Speaker 5: For I haven't Little Lap and Sharon he's in Melbourne this week.
Speaker 2: When you hear it, give us a ring and tickets will be yours Thursday night. Can't wait.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I saw this thing on.
Speaker 5: Instagram over the weekend that had me in bed on Saturday morning sobbing.
Speaker 4: And when I say sobbing, I mean like tear in floods of tears.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about Eric Dane, the actor who passed away last week. Now, he he was battling with als, which is it paralyzes your body, basically.
Speaker 1: A form of modern neural like what Neil Danaher has.
Speaker 5: Now, if you don't know who Eric Dane is, he was mc steem me in Gray's Anatomy. You will never forget that scene where he walks out of the steamy shower.
Speaker 2: In the town. How he got the name.
Speaker 4: Semi Yeah, so he was mcs seem Me. He was also Cal Jacobs in Euphoria.
Speaker 5: But most importantly he was a dad to two daughters and as a family, I can't even imagine watching someone you love suffer with a hideous disease where your brain stays sharp but your body just fas.
Speaker 3: And correct me if I'm wrong. He went downhill very quickly. I think it was a very brief battle, maybe nine or ten months.
Speaker 5: It was quick Jesus, and he's an advocate for als, and he decided to sit down and do an interview for Netflix. It goes throughout fifty minutes, and I haven't brought myself to watch the whole thing yet. I was like, I need to be in the right head space to watch this. But it's called famous Last Words, and it's He did the interview knowing it wouldn't be released until after he'd passed away.
Speaker 2: So how soon after he passed away.
Speaker 5: Well, he passed away last week and it's out now. So the clip that they released on Netflix was a message to his daughters about, oh, it's so sad, about how to embrace life and how to live life because it's and while it's a message to his daughters, it's a poignant reminder of how fragile life is, how quickly it can be taken away from you, and how important it is to live in the present.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: It's a five minute clip. I've clipped up a little bit.
Speaker 5: Some of his language is hard to understand in parts, obviously because he's suffering from als.
Speaker 4: But it's so incredibly.
Speaker 5: Important to listen to this and just take a moment to think how precious life is.
Speaker 13: Billy and Georgia, these words are for you. I an't saying four things that I've learned from this disease, and I hope you on just listen to me. I hope you'll him first, live now, right now, in the present. It's hard, but I learned to do that for ye're of wallowing and worrying and self pity, shame and doubt. Second, guess myself, I should have done this and never should have done that. No more than president and all you have treasure, cherish every moment. Second, fall in love, not necessarily with a person, although I do recommend that as well, but fall in love with something. Find your passion, your joy, your purpose, your dream. Then go for it, really go for it. Third, choose your friends. Wisely. Find your people and allow them to find you, and they can give Yourselose to them. My friends come to me. We eat together, watch a game, listen to music, and don't do anything specialated show up. That's a big one. Just show up and love your friends everything you have. Hang on to them. They will entertain you, guide you, help you, support you, and some will save you. Finally, fight when you face challenges health or otherwise. Fight, never give up, Fight until your last breath. This disease is only taking my body, but it will never take my spirit. Billion Georgia, you and my everything. Good night, I love you. Those are my last works.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's actually an amazing symmetry between Eric Dane and our own Neil danaher some of the things the notions he touched on the whole show up messaging.
Speaker 1: You know, always show up, always fight.
Speaker 5: And choose your friends your friend and they mess your time in the people that will show what comes to you.
Speaker 2: I like the simplicity doesn't have to be going out the cod have a laugh, listen.
Speaker 5: To music, yeap, and fall in love and if it's not with a person, which he high recommends you do do, but if it's not that, fall in love with just something, something, something that makes you happy and living life right now, which I think is so important because we get so caught up in.
Speaker 4: In things that have happened in the past and what might happen in the.
Speaker 5: Future, and sometimes we do forget to live in this very moment that we're living in, and he's a walking example of how quickly that can be taken away.
Speaker 2: I remember just thinking it's a cliche, but you're not. At the end of the year of I's like, you know, how am I going to approach to you differently? And I was like, live, not exist? Do you know what I mean? So so easily we can get our roots totally.
Speaker 3: Those beautiful girls of him have lost, have lost clearly something special, but they will always have those incredible, haunting words to live by.
Speaker 5: Also so brave, I think, in that moment when you know your life is being taken away rapidly, to actually sit down and do something which is going to help other people.
Speaker 2: What a man mixed to me and nice to the family to share that, do you know what I mean? Because that'll be tough.
Speaker 5: It's a fifty minute Netflix interview and I just think I need to be in the right space to watch it, but I actually can't wait to sit down. I think it'll give everybody a different perspective on life.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you put that up. Just a good little reminder.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sorry, I know that was heavy, but I highly recommend if you watch the whole thing that you go and watch that five minute clip. We'll put it on our socials as well. But just stop for a moment and appreciate what we do have.
Speaker 2: It is right on eight o'clock. We'll check you run the work. Latest in news. Next, well, good miner Melbourne just got a nine past eight. Blue Bag is listen up, your boy, coach extraordinary Michael voss Man.
Speaker 4: He's a man.
Speaker 2: He's a man.
Speaker 4: He's a man.
Speaker 2: Your man is in the house, Boss, He's going to join us in minutes.
Speaker 5: First, what's happening with the Blue Bag is this.
Speaker 2: Year story I saw floating around this morning regarding Vossi, which caught me by surprise. I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: Remember when you tackled that guy.
Speaker 2: The story I'm talking about has got to do with that OA the old citizens arrest. We'll get to that in the second. First, Oh, let's go to Patterson Lakes Ello. David.
Speaker 11: Hello, good morning guys.
Speaker 5: What would you do with five thousand dollars if you wanted? On this lovely Monday morning, David, there's plenty of.
Speaker 11: Boring things to spend it once.
Speaker 4: Annoying about that, David. It all comes at the.
Speaker 2: Same point, always at the same cars.
Speaker 5: We register them and insure them at the same time. It's annoying, true.
Speaker 11: So I think what I'd really spend it on is a motorbike holiday.
Speaker 1: So I think, or you're a bike just jump on the bike, go for a trip like that.
Speaker 11: You pe out the motorbike and book a few places around Victoria.
Speaker 2: And he's a world hoog good on you? What's wild?
Speaker 5: Hog?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Good weather? Goes like goldie on motorbix enough that to turn and oldie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And who calls them wild?
Speaker 1: How old are David?
Speaker 11: I'm sixty four, so I am a bit of a na.
Speaker 2: You're a young buck.
Speaker 11: More of a mild one.
Speaker 2: Thankay, mild hog. David playing for five thousand dollars, five thousand dollars. Rules are simple. You will hear a question and then you will hear a three one. Okay, you must answer within that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a sound effect. That was a dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's dogs in the background, the dog dog. All right, You ready to go, Dave?
Speaker 11: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: For five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What country does The Jungle Book take place in?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 6: Two one?
Speaker 11: India?
Speaker 6: You got five thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What India?
Speaker 4: Was that a guess?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 11: I watched the version of the movie in the last couple of months, so I thought, where's this set? They've got tigers?
Speaker 1: Tiger? Yeah right, I think.
Speaker 11: I think at the time I thought it was free Lanka or something.
Speaker 1: David about the storytelling.
Speaker 2: Mild Hog, you got your to go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Well done. You can pay your red Joe and go on a motorbike holiday.
Speaker 1: David, what a Monday morning.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Good on you.
Speaker 4: Easy to win, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: Loven't over fm O.
Speaker 5: Good on you, David. Well you have a great Monday, five grand coming your way.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much, I think, David, I.
Speaker 1: Think you're our first five OK winner of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, yeah, pretty pretty thick.
Speaker 4: That's the good year.
Speaker 2: There you go, especially brother mild Hog. David walking away with five thousand dollars, I'm going to jump back on the bike. Good on your Dave.
Speaker 11: Thanks guys, have a great day you too.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have You're gonna have a better one.
Speaker 4: What a way to start the week.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's try and do it again tomorrow. Five K question. Every morning at eight o'clock you can score yourself five grand Bluebaggers. It's Carlton Membership Day for today only. You can buy a three game membership and get access to six games with just ninety nine bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Go to membership dot CARLTONFC dot com dot au. In fact, actually we've got two six game memberships to give away, so thirty twenty four ten if you want them.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is the head coach of the Carlton Football Club and he's got a big fan at our very own Lauren Phillips is fan.
Speaker 2: The right word, is it? Maybe in enthusiast?
Speaker 1: Maybe I should just let Lauren speak for herself on this one.
Speaker 4: Lauren has the horn for Michael Vasso.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: Please welcome to the Show's our legend.
Speaker 1: Michael Vosott, you said it.
Speaker 4: You have strawberry blondes.
Speaker 5: Okay, except for Jason, I just I just come.
Speaker 12: In here for the intros. Coming for any other reason. It's just makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: When you get the first question, Loan, because.
Speaker 5: If you could be quiet a month, very well, very well, very long off season, pre season.
Speaker 1: Ready to go, two weeks to go two weeks.
Speaker 12: Ago effectively sort of a week and a half really, so starting on the Thursday night v Sydney, so I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the footy. There was a story flating around that I just want to get to the bottom of it. Is it true, because I remember you made headlines when you perform that citizens arrest tackle the young kids. Is it true you made contact with him and now you're like mentoring.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, there was a reach out, which I though thought, that's that's that's fantastic like to be to get the reach out. Yeah, the guy that was working with him at that particular time. So so I thought, oh, you know, I'm sort of intrigued. So you know, he's obviously trying to make some things that he did wrong right. So I went along and yeah, it was interesting story. I sort of asked for his recollection of the story and he so said yeah, sort of like I turned around and this I thought a Jim junkie was chasing me around. The thought, oh, thanks mate.
Speaker 1: It's just a Brownlow medalist premiership.
Speaker 12: Must it must have been the hoodie. I think he obviously clearly didn't recognize me. I mean, who wouldn't it was it was it was a good little touch point and I'm really I'm actually really pleased I did it.
Speaker 4: So he was a kid who tried to steal a car? Is that right?
Speaker 12: And you said, yeah, yeah, so yeah, I'm known for many things, but I'm more known, i think now for this. But but yeah, it was obviously a couple of years ago now, so it feels like it's so much yesterday. But but yeah, reach out and he's yeah, he's doing really well, which.
Speaker 1: Is really pleasing. Good, awesome, Bossy.
Speaker 3: The best thing about this time of year is that everyone starts on the same amount of points. Nobody's won a game, nobody's lost a game. How are you approaching the season? Because it's another big one for the cart and footy club.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing with the Blue Bag is they're always in the spotlight because everyone loves to hate you. You know, they're a passionate bunch.
Speaker 12: We don't we don't get to hide under the blanket, which we start the season round zero. We obviously got Round one versus Richmond. I mean, who would barrack for Richmond.
Speaker 14: Love the Tigers, and then you know we obviously Enzac Day calling with I mean, you can't disappear, so but that that's something that we love because I mean it's not everyone gets to go out in front of the mcg and play play in front of eighty thousand fans often.
Speaker 12: So now we're excited by the season. Obviously has been a lot of changes as well through the through the preseason, and they've all jailed really well. So just waiting to get started.
Speaker 2: Just on the changes, Clint, I heard you mentioned news earlier Charlie. Yeah, Charlie left the club and Clint's news earlier, he said. Bossy and Charlie haven't spoken since then.
Speaker 12: I know we've it's been interaction. But yeah, I guess when you sort of end up, you move on pretty quick. Though in this world too much.
Speaker 5: I mean to the other station, I'd be like, see you've spoken to our old employer.
Speaker 12: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Now we're getting personal.
Speaker 2: If they've tried to ring, I would send them to.
Speaker 3: That's the nature of Yeah, it is, it's so I mean not I don't want to say it's transaction transactional, it's sort of at that time of year, things happen.
Speaker 1: And you can't be you know, you can't invest too much love and energy.
Speaker 12: Well, I think the club sucks you in. Like you got your own team to work with. You've got forty five players you're trying to improve, You've got nine ten coaches that you're trying to get a game style together on. So look, it is a it is a It is a big machine which is quite time consuming. So you you just end up sort of one those decisions made you end up end up moving if you.
Speaker 5: Lost some players who had the new exciting players that you've got that we should look out for.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, obviously we've got a couple of Sydney boys, Holly Floren, Will Haywood, Ben Ainsworth who is obviously Harry Dean who's a first round draft pick, Jacob Smith didn't play last year, who is going well this year. So we're sort of hopeful that they all get through this particular game next and then we can sort of fire on all cylinders for next week.
Speaker 4: So you had no injuries from the state of origin that.
Speaker 12: Well, we had Jacob Weedering, so we had that one, which was really thankful we he didn't actually end up having concussion.
Speaker 1: But I thought he might have.
Speaker 12: I thought he might have punched his lung ruption expleen and done everything and the shoulder the captain was sitting on it almost it was. It's not one of those ones when you're sitting there and you're watching, you know, one of your best players lying on the grass and there's fifteen people surrounding him, and all you are sitting at home. You've got absolutely no control over the situation whatsoever, and all you're thinking about is that I hope he's okay. And yeah, we were sort of getting some commune vcasion through text message, and I was contacting our doctors to contact their doctors. We had some representatives there as well who were on the in change bent, so I'm texting them to see what it's like. So they saw his information that was flying around. But in the end, you've got to just wait, because you've got to let the professionals be able to make the calls and sort of settle everyone, and then once you get the right information, you can sort of feel a bit better about things after that. But thankfully, thankfully he's fine. He's certainly he's a chance for next week. It'll be pretty tight call, but yeah, hopefully he sort of gets over what he's had and we can get him out there.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: We've had the chat numerous times about whether it was the right time to do State of Origin. As the coach of a player who was heard in that, do you think it's still smart?
Speaker 12: I don't think necessarily the timing's perfect, you know, like, certainly wasn't against where it was and still not. If you want to do things like that early in the year, when they're feeling fresh and good about themselves and probably injury free, is the time where you'll get the most uptake from the players. As the season goes, as they start to get sore, they need rest, and it might not get the same traction. But I just hope that the initiative we take with this is that we keep uniqueness in it and that we don't do it every year. We do it sort of maybe once every three years.
Speaker 3: But I guess now, am I right in saying he would have been playing in a fully fledged set of intra club or you like, a competitive hit out, So it's still yeah, in the heat of battle, definitely could have. It, Definitely could have, and that's probably why we're okay with it, but an intra club speed versus a state of origent speed and asking the intensity that they go out as somewhat different.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I've watched a couple of those pre match even I could have a crack out there.
Speaker 1: What do you do over the summer? What do you do to escape footage?
Speaker 12: Well, just try to stay as fit as you possibly can, So tell as much as what you as much as what you try to do. But that's the best that I can do. So but before so one of the makes just make Jason's a little bit not sure about still about your team.
Speaker 1: He changes every year.
Speaker 12: Before you go into where I reckon. I've seen the window. I've just a little window that might get you across over to Carlton. So I've got a sup here number three, So juicy motlot. But it's significant also to me because it was my playing number as well. So I've got to even put the name up the top.
Speaker 4: You don't even gifted.
Speaker 12: I love that.
Speaker 3: No here, thank you very much the coach of the cart And Footy Club.
Speaker 12: It's now on Thursday next week when we first round zero. You have to wear it in here, right, so come on, just getting behind us or just come with us and this experience.
Speaker 4: He's just checking what size.
Speaker 2: It's a slim fit.
Speaker 12: They're all slim fit.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: Get the guns out, Jake, Get the guns out, mate.
Speaker 2: Last time I put on a single was in Bali.
Speaker 5: And Jason can be love and affection can definitely be brought.
Speaker 2: From the oh the original one I got from Petrucro used to watch the car.
Speaker 12: We'll treat that with a little bit more. Get on this day, I reckon, Thank you very much. Even put a shirt underneath if you like you don't like your guns.
Speaker 2: Shirt under that jump rock. You know what? Round zero, I'll go for the blues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, message and cut fans, bossy. It's membership day here at Nova.
Speaker 12: Get on board, get excited. We want as many people in those things we can. They energize it. We love them and yeah, obviously we're hoping for a really, really positive season.
Speaker 5: You can get a membership at membership dot CALTONFC dot com dot a. You you can get three game membership to access games just nine dollars. We've got two up for grabs right now. Thirteen twenty four ten is unnumber.
Speaker 2: We're going to get you to pop in throughout the season. If you're up for it, absolutely love it. I'll be in the guarantee every time you can drop by.
Speaker 4: Thanks for coming back as well.
Speaker 12: You wear it so next time I'm in.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five past eight here on Nova. Good morning Melbourne. It is just gone twenty seven to nine Here at Nova. He's coming turning loud.
Speaker 1: Ah, this is at ser You says you, tricks New says seeming like down on.
Speaker 2: That's right. Thanks to our mates a Frontie Touring, they're proud to bring back the global superstar that is hitch here and stadium shows around Australia the Loop Tour. For details head to frontietouring dot com. But Thursday night we are going. I am excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm excited to I spoked to some friends who went last night, oh and on the weekend in Brisbane and they just.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm really yeah. He said he's sparkling, best dued, love.
Speaker 2: Him the stage, the bridge that comes out.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number pretty.
Speaker 4: Sick guy, Caitlyn sick. Guess what the dig it to yours? So you're going are you gonna take?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Can't wait who will you take.
Speaker 10: Caitlin, Probably my sister, I think nice.
Speaker 2: I was just to give her a call.
Speaker 5: I was just talking to one of the guys in the office. He's going with his son.
Speaker 4: For his first comment. Yes, huge, forget it.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's just something about going with your parents or taking one of your kids to their first concert. And Ed Sharon is a good Hey. This song Celestial, he gets everyone to jump during it, and there's a clip online at the moment it's like it's one of his team backstage saying to him, I thought it was an earthquake when you were doing that song, Like there's that's like you know, it's like there's fifteen second bit in there. And he's like, when you hit that, even if you're not a jumper, you got a jump. I thought of you because you don't like the jump jumping.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But but he even says, he goes to the person next to you, isn't jumping, get him to jump?
Speaker 4: Him to jump? All right? Can't wait to see if he does that in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I'm next to your Thursday and jumping will be jumping.
Speaker 4: Jump more more tickets to go. Let's go to Lizzie. Good morning, Oh my god, Lizzie, you're going, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Since you're going, Lizzy, what are you gonna? Who are you going to take with your.
Speaker 6: I probably bring my mom?
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 10: Lizzy and I took the.
Speaker 1: What to call us?
Speaker 4: I'm sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We better get better because you're going to enshare?
Speaker 2: This is this your favorite?
Speaker 4: That's the bed, Lizzy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? What's your temperature?
Speaker 1: Wrong with you this morning?
Speaker 2: Well, because you can't sleep because you're so sick, got the sniffles. You better go lie down.
Speaker 4: We don't want you getting sicker. We need you getting better.
Speaker 2: But because otherwise you might have to take Thursday off, you know what I mean? Hey, congratulations, right, pray for Lizzie. Maybe just a touch over? Had thought's going after Lizzie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel better, Lizzy, absolutely sick. Oh, I'm due for one. To be honest, you've pulled a few.
Speaker 1: I'm due for one.
Speaker 2: I haven't pulled a few.
Speaker 1: I've actually been pulled one more than us this year.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry keeping tally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 5: Actually definitely but actually when you do it in the first week back from the holidays, he lasted one.
Speaker 2: It was exhausting. I'm juke was it.
Speaker 5: The day was the second day, the second day of the year, and he called in sick. He forgot about it by Wednesday though, when he told us he went out for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I hadn't eat. No, it was unwell for like twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: No, you're well.
Speaker 2: Tuesday morning.
Speaker 5: I went to this great cafe for breakfast last Tuesday, and I was like, what the day You're off work because you were sick.
Speaker 4: And You're like, oh, no, man.
Speaker 1: Was another day.
Speaker 2: Go and get some brown stomach.
Speaker 4: We are due for a city.
Speaker 2: Brave for Jason. Well, good morning everybody working him Monday. Hello, big weekend.
Speaker 5: I had a fun weekend. I had a very very quiet Friday night. We stayed in did date night. We also pulled a new a new bed, so we had a new mattress delivery, and I just couldn't wait to climb into bed. And I went to bed at like seven o'clock on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: You were at dinner, and then I was hungry, and then I got up and we ordered takeaway and we ate for like twenty minutes. They went back to bed. Not like food in the bed, but I couldn't wait. You know when you buy something. He's like excited about that. Yeah, Friday in medium soft medium.
Speaker 4: But they say it takes a few weeks to get used to.
Speaker 1: You remember, remember to turn the bed.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Funnily enough, it came with instructions and the guy was like, in the first three months of the mattress's life, you should spin it.
Speaker 4: Every two weeks.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's a lot.
Speaker 5: And after three months you go to spinning at quarterly every three months.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever spun mine neither. Basically, I've got a big, dirty hole in the middle.
Speaker 4: A dirty hole.
Speaker 1: No, well not can I get that?
Speaker 2: Grab the other side, isolated audio Clint saying I have a.
Speaker 4: Question as a single man.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you I've experienced in this field? No, that's why there's one hole in the not experience in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a dirty div yeah. And then on the other side it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: And did you sleep in the middle. I would sleep in.
Speaker 1: The middle, sleep on a side.
Speaker 5: Talking about the bit, I don't know anymore because when Paul's not there, I sleep sort of in the middle.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I still sleep like in a hotel, well, most hotels I paid to stay out and end up falling between because it's just two single beds that together going in Quicksand do you know.
Speaker 4: There's couples out there that don't have sights. They just jump into whatever side.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you can't freestyle.
Speaker 4: That is madness, that's serial killer behavior.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone has a sock. Don't don't change side.
Speaker 5: Well, no, see I chain not at my house, but in hotels. Sometimes I sleep on the I always sleep away from the windows.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I'm a window guy.
Speaker 4: I always sleep on the other side of it.
Speaker 2: I'm a left hand job.
Speaker 1: Hang on BEDEFI left hand job? You left? Like, are you left? As in if you're looking at the bed or if you're in bed.
Speaker 2: Now, if I'm looking at the bed, I'm a lefty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you I'm just far away from the windows.
Speaker 1: Depending sleep on the right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I can run down.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you see what I'm getting at. No, if you're looking at the bed, do.
Speaker 4: You know what you're saying?
Speaker 2: If I'm looking at the mattress, the mattress is right in front of me.
Speaker 1: I'm on the left, so you sleep on the right.
Speaker 5: So what he's saying is sometimes he's a left hand job, and sometimes he's a right hand job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I'm right. I'm glad we got that excellent at least I'm not a I've got a big, dirty whole want to get that looked out. This is number one hundred. Good morning Melbourne, Welcome on Monday. Oh a little bit of cloud around today tops to twenty three looking dark out there.
Speaker 4: It's the tin.
Speaker 1: I was at the tin.
Speaker 4: We're going to get this tint down. You can't tell down.
Speaker 2: Bring down the tent.
Speaker 4: It actually is quite great.
Speaker 2: Big ceremony like they do in the statues all overseas well.
Speaker 1: Nat Yunides, who is the new weekend sports presenter at Channel nine, put up a video at the weekend of them taking down my photo replacing it with hers.
Speaker 2: Do they pull it down like the big Sunamias? They should have fallen over.
Speaker 1: My round of applause. Am I still on the wall that I think you are? Yeah? Do you still work for them?
Speaker 4: Occasionally?
Speaker 2: Every three years?
Speaker 5: I only do postconds, so I stay on the wall in Channel Night.
Speaker 4: Of the Wall.
Speaker 5: You have a look at my algorithm currently clin to have a look at this. Every Wow, every single thing in my algorithm is punch the monkey in Japan who I am obsessed with.
Speaker 8: Swear to God, if they don't stop bullying that little monkey and his stuffed toy, I am going to fly over there and take care of him myself.
Speaker 4: What I'm looking up place to Japan.
Speaker 15: The baby Monkey, I called Japan, I save frag and I would bait the shot and that those big monkeys and gorillas that's baiting the little one, ask God and has pulled at the shurdy bear.
Speaker 13: God loves them.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if you've been living under a rock, I spoke about it.
Speaker 4: Last week.
Speaker 2: They had a song written about it.
Speaker 4: Don't Punch. The Baby Monkey is the little monkey in Japan whose mother abandoned him, and there are hideous videos of him trying to get his mum's attention and a bit you know what, Punch is better off without her?
Speaker 2: What? Wow?
Speaker 5: Yes, so they've given him a stuffed Ikea monkey toy, which, by the way, Ikea went on an advertising frenzy week nineteen dollars ninety nine from your local Ikea.
Speaker 3: They were always but they're just like it's every Punch is now the poster boy for Ikea.
Speaker 2: They would have sold out.
Speaker 5: Yes, so he's using this monkey like his mother. Then he got like another big monkey took him in, looked after him, and then they got in a fight with another big monkey, and she was so she dragged him around like fully dragg him around. The keeper of the Monkeys in Japan has said, look, it was an adolescent issue where he was playing with another baby and baby, I mean where anyway?
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Lauren, it's a circle of life.
Speaker 4: No, get him out of there. No, he's a secret to the other monkeys.
Speaker 1: Hard love.
Speaker 5: Punch the Monkey. I've solved in bed, I've cried about it. On Saturday, Paul said, you need to put your phone down and go for a walk.
Speaker 3: It's time to speak to someone who knows, an expert, an expert in all things wildlife. Who have we got our favorite ranger Stacy?
Speaker 9: Oh, good morning, Good morning, Jason, Lauren, how are you?
Speaker 5: We are good twincy too, and we are obsessed with Punch the Monkey ranger Stacy, Oh, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, who isn't This is a global phenomenon. And I've got to say, like whenever you go to a zoo or a wildlife sanctuary, and especially monkeys, like we can relate to them so much because they have such you know that they are we can really relate and you know, they can bring us so much joy, but they can it can also be heartbreaking when you see kind of the nasty side of things. But as I think you just said, Jacey, it is the circle of life. But it can be really tough sometimes to watch. But you know, people have fallen in love with Punch, such a beautiful little guy.
Speaker 5: Ying to Stacy, is Punch going to be okay? Because it's so sad.
Speaker 4: Watching him run to his toy and cow behind it.
Speaker 9: Well, you know what, like if you've been watching masks like I have nothing. I don't know why I brought massive, but the word resilience came to my mind and that was often used by the experts, So I think it is building resilience for this little guy. I mean, we call him a little monkey. He's actually his proper species name is a Japanese macaque. And they're the ones that are also known as the snow monkeys. And you know, you know, you see them with the thermal pools ye here. You know, they're all hanging around and there's always the alpha, and there's there's a real and they learn they need to learn just like our little baby, our children do.
Speaker 2: I just don't think punch the Japanese what sort of doesn't have the same ring to it for the song.
Speaker 5: But like people have gone mad over the monkey, like people want to fly to Japan to see him, to save him, because he.
Speaker 4: Clings on to the humans when they come in.
Speaker 2: He just wants to controversial question ranger Stacey, you can are the keepers doing anything wrong? Or is this just get.
Speaker 4: Him out of there?
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is, like, what's going to happen to him? Like he needs he is a monkey, like he's no human. And I said, I'm sure they are monitoring him really closely. And if there was, and it looks probably worse than what it is because we have those emotions where he gets rejected and all pushed away and dragged around. It's horrible to watch. But the thing is, if he was taken away, it's not going to solve problem. He can't live in isolation.
Speaker 4: Can he?
Speaker 2: No, he can't like South Yea, there's a lot of traffic.
Speaker 1: I've got an update. Okay, yep, there's news through here we go.
Speaker 3: Good nears viral baby Monkey Punch has finally been accepted by his troop with a heartwarming hug.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's happening all the time. It's evolving, this story, and it's he's learning some tough lessons, the poor little fella.
Speaker 2: It's embraced and groomed.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very similar. You know how you won't speak to your fiance some days and then some days you love him.
Speaker 1: Could shoulder then, yeah.
Speaker 2: Paul like punch, Yes, Paul's punch.
Speaker 1: You should zip down there and get it there.
Speaker 4: Monkeys, do you think people want to rescue Paul?
Speaker 2: There are people willing to fly to Australia to get Paul out of your place. Pull the monkey rageas Stacey, it is always a treat. Thank you for jumping on.
Speaker 9: It's my pleasure. And I tell you what, he will be absolutely fine. Hell blend into that troop. I promise, you know, hand on my heart, which I'm doing right now. Everything will be okay. And they're not going to let him. They're not going to let anything really bad to happen to him. It's tough to watch, it's tough love. But he's going to find his place in that troop and you know one day he'll be the one dragging other.
Speaker 5: Monkey I've seen the meme where it comes out with a machine gun and monkey.
Speaker 4: Haven't you seen that meme?
Speaker 1: Are you Rambow?
Speaker 4: You guys aren't deep enough into the punch.
Speaker 2: So we're all agreeing it's a circle of life, no.
Speaker 4: Life when they die, He's not die, Stacey.
Speaker 1: Just if he has a machine gun, someone's gonna be dead.
Speaker 2: Taylor fateomophilia. It is just you're on nine past nine. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. That is it, guys, we're about to get out. I remember.
Speaker 1: It's edw It's ed week.
Speaker 2: Really cool campaign. They are running in Brisbane. The town of Ipswich, which is an hour out of Brizzy, shares the same name as the town Ed grew up in. They had a big mural painted of each also.
Speaker 5: Had ed deer, and they had all the things to get ed there. And I was a skeptic. I thought, he's not going to go there. And what did he do under the cover of darkness? He apparently got straight. He handed his plane, got straight off, his plane.
Speaker 2: Went straight There is that straight from the airport? Was it?
Speaker 4: I believe so? Because he did it when no one was around.
Speaker 2: Surveillance footage. They've got savalons footage from the car park. See him pull up a little van, get out, sign it. And then he posted on social and tagged the mayor of Ipswich and said, there's a camera in town.
Speaker 1: Surely is Melbourne in's weaken better? What Ipswitch did?
Speaker 3: Have we got something that he might be were keen to familiarize himself secure a footy club.
Speaker 4: We're actually getting the concert.
Speaker 3: I know I know that, but you know, surely there's some sort of a mural anything.
Speaker 1: What can we do? Can we do something? We paint something, get him to come down and sign it.
Speaker 2: Pain a lot of work. I think it's yeah, I think it's been done. I think it's let's just yeah, I'm with Laurie.
Speaker 4: Let's just let's just have the concept.
Speaker 5: Because they didn't get the concert, I switched, didn't get the content and they only got him and he didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll take the concert. I've gone early there.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being there.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 1: I have are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you were a bit funny when you came in this morning. It's improved, but gradually.
Speaker 5: He keeps playing there, Jason, Lauren, but he doesn't have the volume up, so it just says.
Speaker 2: Lauren, Jason, I didn't think you'd have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: Cut yourself off.
Speaker 1: That's a fun show. That heavy, heavy weekend in the morning.
Speaker 4: He had a heavy weekend because his ribs got burnt. About ryp whibs.
Speaker 1: What did you do with them?
Speaker 2: I threw them out?
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't like ceremony for them?
Speaker 4: He overcooked these WIBs. I spent nine hours cooking them and then he overcooked a whib.
Speaker 1: Looked like you cremated them? Is it?
Speaker 3: She put them in a little put them in a little pot on the fiveplace.
Speaker 2: You did that?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 2: Your sina is in next we all seeing tomorrow. Didn't go today, but thanks to Carlo Holmes fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: We're close.
Speaker 2: We are very close.
Speaker 4: It's going to be this week.
Speaker 2: Well, tomorrow be the day we will find out. And we will see that tomorrow from six bye. Thank you, Jas and Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials. H