Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show, and it is. You know, it's full Taylor Swift. It is.
Speaker 2: And I would just like to clear something up before we said that she doesn't sing ilicit affairs.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 3: We were wrong. We apologize.
Speaker 1: I must have just been in the middle of having a stroke when.
Speaker 3: I out the whole time it's one of.
Speaker 1: My favorite songs and it's from my.
Speaker 3: Era, yes it is from your era.
Speaker 4: And then as soon as I started humming along to it, I was like, oh yeah, you know she did sing that, and I sang every word of it as well. But there is an article that we have been really enjoying, haven't we. These are the Taylor Swift and the Ears. Because if you're not, I mean, you can't help it. Get swept up in this phenomenon that is taking Australia. Yeah, don't fight like seriously, but in a nutshell, if you've been living under a rock, her ears to her, it's like a book of chapters. And she does a little a little selection from each of her albums over the years. She's got eleven albums. She doesn't do much of the early early stuff, you know that sort of you know, one choice the Jehan Ramsey era, but you know she does touch on all the big ones. And I think, and I'm not alone, everybody knows that whatever your Taylor Swift era is says as much about you as anything, as your blood type, as as anything.
Speaker 1: Yep, and this is how it's going to work. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: You call up, you tell us what your era is? Are you in nineteen eighty nine, girly? Are you a reputation person?
Speaker 3: Are you read? Are you a bit old school?
Speaker 1: Are you read? Are you fearless?
Speaker 3: And I think we'll get many of them before we delve into this one.
Speaker 1: We're not going to get any debuts either. But anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Think we could say that evermore in folklore is sort of one together.
Speaker 1: Because absolutely cannot.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 3: It's just they sound the same.
Speaker 4: They do not sound the same. We do though, No, Okay, they are very, very different. And I'm of course you would because you're an idiot. They are so different. I can't begin to explain.
Speaker 3: Okay, well tell me.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just grow midnights in then there too within a few years.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? Folklore and everyonell sound the same.
Speaker 4: They don't sound the same. They are completely different. Jury's out, Well, this isn't what we're fighting about.
Speaker 1: Something else with you. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Name your era and we are going to do a little bit of psychic medium ry here and tell you about yourself purely based on what your era is.
Speaker 1: Now you can go first, Jack, what is your eras one?
Speaker 4: My era is obviously folklore, correct, I am a folklore girl?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think this is very accurate to your personality because you are a deep thinker and when you think about things, you'd like to think on it for a while. You think on things for like with your walks, for example, you spend hours thinking about things. Yeah, And I feel like with this album you can tell she's really put long thought into every She's reflective in the album. You're quite a reflective person, you know what I mean. You think about your actions and what you've done. And I also think you are somewhat You have somewhat of a calm in nature. And I find that album quite calm in and almost therapeutic, which I feel.
Speaker 1: Like a lot. I have said it's boring in the past.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like this reading. Also, I love being a bit Maudlin.
Speaker 4: And you know, if I because I'm generally so up and happy all the time that if sometimes I feel a bit down, that excites me.
Speaker 1: I go, yes, I'm really going to lean into this.
Speaker 2: I feel sad, and I also think the aesthetic of yes, folklore is very you like, it speaks to your house.
Speaker 3: I can imagine folklore is playing in your house, and that is the.
Speaker 1: Nicest thing anyone says to me. All Right, Your era, I'm guessing is reputation.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: So you are a bad person.
Speaker 4: Like no, you are like the good guy, but you love to let loose and there are you believe and I think it's true. There are two very distinct sides to your personality. You can be the hardcore, hard working, responsible, wonderful sun magnificent employee everything, but you can make the bad guys good. I'm so excited to play this little game that we've made up thanks to Priceline Pharmacy. Of course, always and forever, we are going to tell you what your Taylor Swift era says about you.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about this game for like a month off air. We love doing it.
Speaker 4: And I love I've loved like speaking to people that I've never met before, and go, what's your era? Which is the opening line ever since Taylor's been warning that she's coming to the country really quickly.
Speaker 2: We haven't planned this. Can you guess tom our producers era? Because I guessed it and I reckon you you would be able to get it.
Speaker 1: I think it's nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Spot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's kick off with Jess. What is your era? Me and Jackie going to tell you what it says about you? Okay, my era is feelers?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so we're talking love story for those uninitiated at home. I think you're really open minded and romantic, and your heyday was in your late teens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 1: I was reminded and romantic.
Speaker 3: I think my heydays was probably more of my thirties.
Speaker 1: Though in your thirties.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I got that one wrong. But you're really you're super positive?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, yes, definitely? All right? Do you want to read Jess right?
Speaker 2: I just would also like to mention here, Jess, you played love Story at your wedding.
Speaker 3: I did, Yes, it was it was the song I walked down the aisle tic yeahel How good. I love it. You're a romantic, aren't you, Jess, You're romantic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good on you, good on you. We're not here, Orianna. What is your era? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, it's nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? You are a vibe Orianna. Oh yes, yes, you are the life of the party.
Speaker 4: And everyone's like, when does Oriana get here, because that's when I'm going to turn up.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, And you're quiet and you like to dance, Oriana, you're a dancer.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely again, I can pick that. You've got a little, tiny, little bit worrisome drinking problem.
Speaker 3: All right, Maya?
Speaker 1: Hi there, hi, Hi? What is your era reputation? All right? Do you want to take this one?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 1: What can you read about Maya?
Speaker 3: Maya? I think you're a leader. You will always sort of queen Bee.
Speaker 2: You're extremely intelligent, but you do have an element of like you're a little bit manipulative and snaky at times, but you use that quality for the best.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about Maya or about you?
Speaker 3: Jack? Maya? Am I right?
Speaker 1: That's correct? Yeah, this is such a fun game.
Speaker 3: So my your favorite songs. Don't blame me? Yes, and dress and dress right, don't Blame You Live was amazing.
Speaker 4: The entire reputation set was incredible.
Speaker 1: Alright, I love this, all right, Caitlin. What is your era Midnight? All right, Caitlin. From here I can see your vision board you.
Speaker 4: You're mad for self help and self care and you love your own company and you're evolving.
Speaker 1: Caitlin.
Speaker 3: Actually you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: And I have the self help books.
Speaker 3: I have have the work.
Speaker 1: I'm all about it. Good on news, because Caitlin, I've got goosebumps, and I'm just going to tell you something that was whispered into my ear from Taylor Swift herself.
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 4: Keep spending time alone because that is the key to your ongoing happiness.
Speaker 1: Love your own company.
Speaker 3: You gotta love yourself before you love anyone else.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: One last thing, Kitlyn. I also get a vibe that you're very trendy. You're quite on trend with your clothing and fashion.
Speaker 3: I mean to try to bite absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And shoes. You love shoes, Caitlyn. You're mad for shoes.
Speaker 3: I'm a mad sneaker fan. Yes, any kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew it.
Speaker 3: Retired John Edward.
Speaker 1: All right, Kathy, let's finish with you. What is your era?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, it's definitely lover.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the first lover for the day.
Speaker 4: Well, you are a darling Kathy and everyone loves you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes not when I'm not love, not when I'm you know, the opposite.
Speaker 2: Of a lover.
Speaker 3: I was about to time.
Speaker 2: I don't think lover is your era, Kafy like, I'm getting a vibe that love. It to me is ultra like positive sunshine and rainbows at all times, even in dark times.
Speaker 3: Do you like that? Are you super positive? I'm super positive?
Speaker 1: But also the song in lover you need to calm down.
Speaker 2: Because I could be very quick tempered.
Speaker 1: When I believest I think.
Speaker 4: I think you are a reputation girl, just waiting for the hint, you know, get out of.
Speaker 1: Cat the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's dip into a bit of this. Everyone's okay.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of things that I need to state in terms of caveats, okay about my life and my character.
Speaker 1: One is, I love a project.
Speaker 4: So I look around my house because it has to be in my house because I never leave it. So if I want to do something interesting or creative. It has to be within the perimeter compound. Yes, because I don't I do not leave the house.
Speaker 2: And you, like in a project goes hand in hand with your obsessive somewhat personality. Yes, I agree those two marry each other very well.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: And also I am a creative person. So if there is a problem which I have like created for myself, I then like to use my own creativity to solve that problem.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: I bought a sauna in Lockdown.
Speaker 3: I forgot about this. I want a sauna every Sunday.
Speaker 1: Come over, can I?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is it all set up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How have I never seen it? Is it out the bat? No?
Speaker 4: It's upstairs in my bedroom in like you know. You come up the stairs and then there's that little I'm sure on a floorplane.
Speaker 1: When I bought it, it was called a living room. You can't live in it.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, to one meter square thing. I bought it in Lockdown when I gave up drinking because I read somewhere that it's really good for you to, you know, replenish your health.
Speaker 2: Totally and ongoing. There are so many health benefits to a sauna.
Speaker 4: I know, but that assumes that you've got time, and I don't even have twenty minutes a day.
Speaker 1: I just don't. Okay, So I have not used it.
Speaker 4: But it's one of those things that once it's set up, I can't move that thing. My god, it weighs a ton tember ones like a proper infrared. It's got like rose caught salt.
Speaker 1: And shit in it.
Speaker 3: Legit.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I've actually forgotten how to turn it on, so we'll have to sort that out together.
Speaker 3: I can work it out anyway.
Speaker 4: It's stuck there and I look at it all the time and I think I'm never going to move it.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck with it. What can I do?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know where we're going with this, because there's not that much you can do with a sauna. You sit in it and you get out of it.
Speaker 1: You would never guess.
Speaker 4: I don't get what you and I think it's absolutely normal and it makes so much sense. But I always run it past the jackfilter because you're very normal. And I'm like, I think, if I think, do you do this, Tom, If I think, oh, yeah, that's a reasonable idea, I imagine me telling Jack and what his face would do.
Speaker 1: And then I know that it's not normal. I mean, yeah, to see if he's going to judge me for it. Oh, he will judge me for this.
Speaker 4: I am turning it into the Folklore House from Taylor Swift's Eras Too.
Speaker 3: I should have guessed it was going to circle back to this, yees.
Speaker 4: Because you know in the Folklore era, she's in that little ticky house. It's made of timber. The sauna's made of timber. I've got the most amazing fake Ivy right, which is also.
Speaker 1: A nod to Ivy, which is a song on the album as well.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a kid's name as well?
Speaker 1: It is a kid's name.
Speaker 3: No, like someone of her friends didn't Blake Lively's kid get a mention.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Ivy is another one. I don't know. I lose track.
Speaker 4: She's got too many children Blake Live stop anyway. Then I've got portraits of Taylor Are You seven? That is another that is another song off the albums Wait it gets better. I Google imaged it because I really wanted to get it factually correct. And it's got a chimney.
Speaker 1: The attic that the house, the Folklore House has a chimney, so I've contacted my friend Brody, who makes like, you know, sticker decals, and I have in my home. I have in my house.
Speaker 4: Sticky wallpaper of exactly the same bluestone cobblestones as Taylor Swift's Folklore House.
Speaker 1: Then on the door, it's got a glass door.
Speaker 4: Right, and I thought, oh, that looks that the Folklore House doesn't have a door.
Speaker 1: It's all open. So don't know how am I going to get around that. I know I'll print some lyrics that talk about a door. Sure enough, August Off the Folklore album hit play. These are the words I've got on the door, and the rest on your I never need.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: So it's got that, and then it's got dot dot dots.
Speaker 1: It's all coming together.
Speaker 4: I haven't like pinned it all on or made the chimney, but it's happening.
Speaker 2: A few thoughts A, I'm not going to poople it because this is your this is your way, and the.
Speaker 1: Rule is don't yump, don't yack someone's yet exactly.
Speaker 2: I had that quote in my head as I was being savage. We all know my thoughts on it, though, but I won't poople it. My second thing, you're not using the sauna, so you've gone to all this effort to make it. Taylor Swift see the house from Folklore. Yeah, and you're not even gonna use it because you don't use the sauna.
Speaker 4: I might use it now, right, It's now not just a stupid sauna I never use.
Speaker 1: It's the folklore house from the Ears to us.
Speaker 2: My fird point, don't ever, ever, ever complain to me about not having enough time because what you just ran through takes so long.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, mister Chrissy has been and gone and was magical. But something else, quite mystical has happened in the last twenty four hours. And I had a thought very early this morning when I was making spannicopata for our friend Vicky. Yeah, and I'm not going to tell you what that thought was, but it was it did involve Taylor.
Speaker 3: Well, note out of ten of your thoughts, do.
Speaker 1: That's true, particularly at two in the morning.
Speaker 4: And I am going to have this discussion about the news that has broken this morning since I've had that thought, and then right at the end, I'm going to tell you what.
Speaker 1: My thought was.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So I wake up.
Speaker 4: This morning and apparently the whole thing love is dead, The whole thing is a sham. Travis Kelsey's team has that there has been a leaked document that looks very very official that basically says that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are in a showmance.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a showmance is?
Speaker 2: A showmance is something that happens in Hollywood when like two big Hollywood superstars pr team set them up with someone for mutual sort of feane and financial benefits.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the publicity companies throw them together to hide bad publicity, or if someone's had a massive movie flops positive.
Speaker 2: Spins something a new narrative for them to push them forward.
Speaker 1: Do you think of any famous showmance.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they often come out to be, you know, they're always assumed or it's rumor.
Speaker 3: No one's ever confirmed anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, maybe that's all signed and sealed at the time. So the leaked document is on the letterhead of Travis's management company, and it goes into great detail about the date that they're going to break up, the angle that's going to be taken in terms of the wording, you know, we respect each other and we're going to concentrate on our respective careers.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. I mean, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't know the cynic in me though, Swani like these photos that you're showing me. The document has a letterhead of his management company. It says full scope, like has someone gone to I mean, you swifties are crazy, but like, has someone gone to that much detail to fake this?
Speaker 4: I mean yes, people go to all sorts. And also have you heard of Canber? You can make anything on there?
Speaker 1: God, people really need to you could, really, you could easily make that.
Speaker 4: Plus the information is just copy and paste from other bits and pieces. But the interesting twist is this, what's your what were you going to say?
Speaker 2: The detail here though, Swany It even says it outlines a supposed plan to release an official statement at the end of this month's Yeah, then three days post breakup to allow the initial media frenzy to settle and ensure clarity. Like it's written from a publicist or marketer's brain.
Speaker 3: I could write that, yeah, but you're a very intelligent woman.
Speaker 1: Who's to say I didn't who's to say I've.
Speaker 3: Bought the ye, I mean, I would not be surprised.
Speaker 1: I haven't bought the professional package on candor and I've made this.
Speaker 3: Whole thing up sleepy today. What was your thought though, that you said at the start of the.
Speaker 4: Interesting part of this is that Travis's ah specific person in that from that company that looks after him is a guy called mister Kitsoyan, and he has openly shared that he has done show MANswers before many many.
Speaker 1: Has put together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, has dealt with other publicists, and they brought a client with their client and explained in detail, you know, it's about to sell the hype of it.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. That's tricky. Yeah, that is tricky. Here was my thought.
Speaker 4: So imagine me last night or early this morning, two o'clock, because I'd forgotten that I promised Vicki a bloody spannicopater, so I got up and made it. Was listening to Midnights. It was a midnight sort of night, Okay, I was listening to it, and I just you know, the lyrics that she spins. She's just magical. And my thought last night popped into my head as I was scattering that fetter and spinach and silver beets cheap the mix. Yes, I was listening to that. I was listening to that actually.
Speaker 1: And I went, come on a minute, she's a poet.
Speaker 4: She is an old school, old fashioned poet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's a meatthead bogan NFL.
Speaker 1: Dude, what are they doing together? How is that? How are they compatible?
Speaker 3: Confirmed it to Mace.
Speaker 1: And then I woke up and apparently it's a showmance. So you heard it here first, folks. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 4: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you