Speaker 1: Appoche production.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, did you want to come and see me live? Without spending eight hundred dollars for the hour? You can come and see my live show at the Adelaide Fringe Festival.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I feel like it needs a round of applause.
Speaker 2: I am doing six shows from the twenty fifth of February until the second of March. Holy Molly, this is going to be a wild ride. It is called Culli Electric in my Box. Look, we're not getting into my actual box, but we will be unpacking my dms in a hilarious live show and I'm going to be dragging my producer Shad along with me for the ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's exciting. So link you'll be in the show notes or they can just hit you up on your socials Kali, and if you want to see my show How I Almost Killed a Guy that'll be on at the Fringe Festival as well, just hit us up for the tickets.
Speaker 3: Am I going to be Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm going to need like eighty tequila shots before I do it, But anyway, see you there.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend Fire with Garlie Electric.
Speaker 2: This is not a how to guide for people wanting to get into the industry.
Speaker 3: I don't want people to think that they're going to necessarily learn something here.
Speaker 2: It's more just a fun and interesting take on the industry, but.
Speaker 3: Also just coming from my point of view.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting down with my producer getting down to the nitty gritty.
Speaker 3: Of the sex worker industry.
Speaker 2: Our Italians really stallions are Aussie's lazy lovers and do the Greeks only love anal?
Speaker 3: We are going to find out. Welcome back to another episode of Girlfriend for Hire.
Speaker 4: So it's been a bit of a quiet week for me, Chad. It's actually been a bit quiet overall. I haven't really worked very much. I'm just going through a bit of a quiet patch.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens every so often, just when you think you're killing it and making all the money, then.
Speaker 3: You know, your phones go dead for a little bit. But the general consensus.
Speaker 2: Is on Twitter that it's a little bit quiet for everybody.
Speaker 3: But just like everything, it just ebbs and flows and then it comes.
Speaker 2: Back and then I'm writing The Wave and Men of Money.
Speaker 1: So is that inflation does inflation effect?
Speaker 2: I was kind of hoping that, you know, interest rates have kind of like remained the same, Like that does affect my income, so if they keep on getting hiked or it really kind of drives up my income.
Speaker 1: So hard to cheat on you off when the bank wants more money, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, so but do you know what I am finding. I am finding that guys. Okay, so you know there might be people out there who are like, well, maybe you talking so much on your podcast might be drying up your money. No, believe me, there are men everywhere and this, if anything, I'm starting to find that guys want to be mentioned on my podcast.
Speaker 3: So there are.
Speaker 2: Clients who will say to me, oh, can you talk about like will you mention me? And I'm like, no, this was very nondescript, like I will not be talking about this.
Speaker 3: But I am getting it quite a bit.
Speaker 2: I'm having guys who are excited for the fact that they might be mentioned.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna make maybe people act out, so potentially.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about them anyway. Yeah, so that's quite new for me. That's quite new. Okay.
Speaker 2: By the time I talk to you again on this podcast, I'll probably be.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm so busy and I need a break.
Speaker 2: But yeah, quiet, look, I had to Sidney tomorrow, so I'm probably gonna be flat out anyway.
Speaker 3: They calm before the storm. So on this episode, I really, oh god, I sample men from.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, all walks of life, from everywhere around the planet, and it's so interesting to me to meet people, first of all, from wherever they are from, and believe me, they're from all different parts of the world. I find it fascinating to find out about their culture and what they're into and who they are and all these types of things.
Speaker 3: The thing with them being lovers.
Speaker 2: Is that I kind of can group them into different stereotypes for different ethnicities.
Speaker 3: And we have spoken about this before, Like.
Speaker 2: We just touched briefly on the fact that, you know, I have Indian guys that like to lick my belly button, but it's the only you know race that does that. Well, there's kind of I've kind of got something from everyone, really, and I just think it's so interesting. So we're going to jump to that today to have a look at different nationalities and how they you know, stuck up as lovers.
Speaker 1: So we're going to go around the world in not thirty lays, but enough.
Speaker 3: That's way more than thirty.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the ethnicity, and that you can give me some of the interesting facts about the way they make love. Sure, let's start off with the Italians. I imagine using their hands a lot like I speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, very yes, thank you. I wondered where you were going with that. I'm like, are you pulling my hand thing into this? Maybe we just need to preface this that you know, this is just a bit of lighthearted fun that I've picked up in no.
Speaker 3: Ways this being racist at all.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, I'm a lover of many from anywhere, and I also felt like I needed to preface that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Italians.
Speaker 2: Italians are lovers, straight up lovers.
Speaker 3: They love with their whole body.
Speaker 2: Like it's almost like every Italian that I've ever had sex with was a stripper in a past life. Like they're really pulling them moves, like they're using their whole body to do everything.
Speaker 3: They're not just like pumping away with their little hips.
Speaker 2: Moving, they move their whole body like they are so into what they're doing, like the passion and the love making, like they're fully into it.
Speaker 3: They're so engaging.
Speaker 2: Every single Italian I don't know that I've had a booking with an Italian guy that hasn't been fantastic or just average, Like they've always been really really great.
Speaker 1: Italians the top. Would you say that at the top of the list, they're pretty high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty high up there. But also, you know, Italian Stadian it is a thing. They are generally on the bigger size range.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know that I've had our small Italian penis before. Nope, they're generally above average size, large, sometimes extra large. Yeah, I know they're just killing it, but I think they've just got b D and they know what they're packing, and they're just so into it.
Speaker 1: When you say full body, so like they're doing the like the like the worm almost what you're kind of describing because one can see you moving right now. But yeah, they're doing.
Speaker 3: The worm on me.
Speaker 2: With their worm. Yeah, just a full body movement like a wave. They're really really into it, really into it. Okay, Yes, I'm kind of blushing. I can feel myself blushing even just like you're about.
Speaker 1: Thinking about the Yeah, maybe one will get a mention.
Speaker 3: I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Italian's book gone in. Let's go from Italians to the Greeks. Okay, all right, European flavor. Yes, we know one thing from this podcast about the Greeks. They have a type of sex named after them in the industry. Is there any truth to that?
Speaker 3: Well, Greek anal.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm constantly talking with clients about Greek anal because I get so many inquiries for Greek anal. And that's literally what it's called. So Greek anal is penis in bumhole.
Speaker 1: Essentially, that's the scientific Yes.
Speaker 2: That is science because yeah, anyway, so look, it's called Greek anal. Now why is it called Greek anal because they all love doing it like it is. It's definitely a thing. I don't know why does this stem from, like Greek gods who are all very like real love flowing people and have just always done it that way.
Speaker 3: I think that it's not a new thing.
Speaker 2: I think that it's generationally something that has just always been that way for the Greeks.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, any holes of goal definitely.
Speaker 3: Not my ear holes. So yeah, that's definitely a thing.
Speaker 2: They really get into anal play and anal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Greeks, Greeks watch out. Are they as hairy as we all stereotypically? Since?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, look the younger guys probably wax a lot. There are a lot of fully waxed Greek men that I see who have incredible eyebrows. Their eyebrows are so on point. They just get everything everything waxed. But yeah, the you know, the slightly older gentlemen will be.
Speaker 3: Very very very very hairy.
Speaker 2: And so of course I have to spend quite a bit of time after the booking to make sure that every single little piece of body hair is out of my hotel room. I have to make sure that everything is gone, and sometimes it takes me a very long time to remove every single little hair from pillows and beds and towels and bathrooms and showers. Yes, so look, I turned into a bit of a maid after I see a Greek guy.
Speaker 1: Where do they stack up?
Speaker 2: They lack a little bit of confidence, And at this point in my career I have seen so many clients that I am able to generalize about nationalities because the sample size grows and has become quite large. So yeah, I just find that Greek lovers generally are not so confident in their skills or their abilities, but they give it a good go. I do actually have a client, a client that I've seen a few times recently and he's Greek. Oh my lord, Well, he just goes against everything that I've just said and is one of the best lovers that I've ever had.
Speaker 3: He's absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: Sos have Look, he's the exception to the rule.
Speaker 1: Let's let's just go with the whole continent. What about Asia north of US in Australia.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit different for the different countries within Asia. I do find there are differences between how long somebody's been in Australia for you know, are they fresh off the plane and they've never been here and they don't speak a lot of English their style compared to somebody who you know, was first generation here or you know, they've lived here for half their life or something like that. It does tend to change. They do become more westernized in the way that they love and connect. But generally speaking, so I find that Japanese guys also like a little bit of confidence. They aren't very I think it comes down to their politeness. They're almost too polite to have a very let go and you know, kind of roll with it time. Everything that they do is very polite and very calculated, and so it's hard to kind of like let loose and really get into it and get really, you know, down and dirty. So yeah, they're just very very polite lovers, which at times can be quite boring.
Speaker 1: Heaves of you are here so much, so.
Speaker 3: Much, and you're too looking. From experience, it's an't you because I know that you don't.
Speaker 2: Have so much, so much, so much hair. It's actually sometimes quite confronting for me because I'm not used to that amount of pubic hair. But also at the same time it is dead straight, like there's no curl in it whatsoever. They just look like an echidna, like it's insane.
Speaker 3: It's actually so much hair, so much to deal with.
Speaker 2: God, this is going to just sound so wild, but after I see, you know, a Japanese person, I actually have to make sure that there's no hair in my nether regions as.
Speaker 3: There's just so much of it. It's so much to deal with anyway.
Speaker 1: Real fascinating stuff, isn't No.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad we're covering this today. This seems like a really.
Speaker 2: Good idea when I was writing this idea for nationalities, and now that I'm saying it out louded, this sounds absolutely horrendous. Well, we should do Chinese. So Chinese make up a large portion of my clientele. Really, I am absolutely loved by Chinese, Indians, and Ouzzi's primarily. It's kind of those three that I see the most. So the Chinese love me and I have. In the beginning, I found the difference in culture quite confronting, and as I've gotten to just understand their culture so much better and the way that they love, it's been something that I really enjoy bookings with Chinese people. It absolutely sends me into a tizzy because they're just so culturally different from what I'm used to. So Chinese absolutely love oral oral sex. They're all for it, absolutely love it. They are also really good kisses really yes, okay, yeah, they love oral and I think it comes down to the fact that they are.
Speaker 3: So good at oral sex, like really good.
Speaker 2: They're not overthinking it, They're using their whole mouth, their tongue, and they're just absolutely going for it. And I sometimes it can be quite hard for me to orgasm just from somebody going down on me. It can take a little while to get there, but Asian guys especially can make me orgasm really fast, and I think it comes down to the way that they.
Speaker 3: Eat their food. This is such a weird parallel that I've put together.
Speaker 2: Okay, the way that they slurp their noodle is the same way that they go down on me, and it is insane. They are so good and I always say to them afterwards, I'm like, you don't understand how good.
Speaker 3: You are at that, Like, you're very good at it.
Speaker 2: So even though they do some of the smallest penises that I interact.
Speaker 3: With, their oral skills are a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's kind of like, you know, when they say, like if you go blind, your hearing gets really strong. It's kind of like, that's okay, let's go to South Asian. Let's the Indian clients. You did get a mention at the top.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I have mentioned before that they do love a little belly button lick, but they also do love like I rarely am on top of an Indian client. I'm usually laid on my back with their full body laying on top of me.
Speaker 3: It's like they're planking on me. I have my.
Speaker 2: Legs together and they are just covering my whole body. They do love orals sex blanking on me like it's some fitness routine. And also they love to kiss, so kissing in their culture. I don't know if you know much about Bollywood, but in Bollywood movies they never portray kissing. Kissing is something that is done behind closed doors. Kissing is so taboo in Indian culture. They just don't have any kissing whatsoever. You can't watch a TV show or a movie or anything. There's never any kissing. So kissing for them is a really sexy, intimate thing. It means a lot to them, and it is really big for them. So most of the inquiries I get from Indian guys, they always double check that I kiss because it's an issue for them if they're with a service provider who doesn't kiss, because it's such.
Speaker 3: A big thing for them.
Speaker 1: They love kissing.
Speaker 3: I do love kissing.
Speaker 2: The way that Indian guys kiss is unlike any other nationality that I've come across. They and I don't know, I honestly just it's nothing like what we know in the Western the Western world. Maybe we know how to kiss because we've been watching it on TV and movies, and I don't know, we all do it the same way. The Western world all kiss the same. However, Indian people, I guess it's just something that they learn behind clothes doores so, and especially because a lot of them will only have the one partner for their whole lives, they're not exactly well versed in what to do or how to kiss.
Speaker 3: So there have been times where.
Speaker 2: They will often suck on my tongue like they're sucking a zooper duper, or they will put their tongue in my mouth and just move it side to side really fast, from left to right really fast. And so I don't know what to do at this point. My tongue doesn't know what to do, so I kind of just opened my mouth a little bit and just stay there while they do this. And sometimes it can happen for, you know, twenty minutes at a time. It can be quite a lot to.
Speaker 3: Do with that. Could see you, You're just like what they're.
Speaker 1: He I'm biding my tongue, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's it's very it's very different, and it's very just not what I ever pictured or thought. I just assumed coming into this that everybody around the world kissed the same. I didn't realize that different cultures had different ways of kissing. Wow, I know it, honestly, always close my mind a little bit.
Speaker 1: Also, like India is the you know, they are the creators of the Karma Sutra. But yeah, fascinating stuff. Let's let's go close to home. Let's go to the Aussies. How do we stacker? We've already heard. I heard the Italians of the best. I've heard that are some of the worst. If I go by any of the surveys that I've read online, that we are not the best. I've heard selfish, That's that's one common I've heard. Where what is your experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yes, I agree with all of that. I think the tide is changing a little bit. The different age demographics do put in different amounts of effort.
Speaker 3: The younger guys are full of full play.
Speaker 2: Effort connection. They want to have connection, they want to experience all the things. They're open to trying new things.
Speaker 3: And as the.
Speaker 2: Aussies get older, the older generations definitely nope, no full play, Nope, your pleasure nope, don't need that. I'm just gonna lay here and not make noise. I'm just you're just going to ride me for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: What noise do you want to hear? I want to person who is having that.
Speaker 3: I just want to hear that they're alive. Can I hear you breathing? Cool? Great?
Speaker 1: Holding their breath?
Speaker 3: They're just a corpse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Aussie men often and I don't know if it's because they deny themselves of pleasure or they think that it's you know, gay, that they've gotten into having orgasms or making noise. Oh, I don't want to look like I'm too into it, you know, that really old school rhetoric of yeah, and I'm talking like and I do get these clients and they are the you know, kind.
Speaker 3: Of like fifty year old crowd.
Speaker 2: You know, you'll see them down the pub with their mates and they love a punt.
Speaker 3: I do get those guys. They love a punt.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They've got a couple of horses that.
Speaker 2: They own, and so they see me and yeah, they just lay there, not into any for play whatsoever. They don't go near my vagina. They don't want to even kiss. They don't know how to kiss. They don't even open their mouths, and they just want to be ridden for you know, thirty seconds to four minutes.
Speaker 3: It's actually prevalent.
Speaker 2: It's it's actually yeah, it sounds really quite full on, but look it is. It is an age thing. You kind of go that under under forty crowd and it's it is much better.
Speaker 3: It is much better. They want to try new things.
Speaker 2: They want to yes, but it's just that kind of like over forty crowd that are often just very hard to connect to. And I'm just like, can you make a noise? Like I don't even know if you're that's that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot that the future is promising. Australian.
Speaker 2: I did actually find it Heaps in Yeah, so look they're coming up, coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In Perth, I actually found it the hardest. In Perth. I had the most.
Speaker 2: Whenever I go there, I have the most number of men who just lay there, no foreplay, no kissing, they don't make a noise.
Speaker 1: They don't from all the mining, I just.
Speaker 2: Don't know if they're I don't know if they're having a good time. It's hard for me to get into it. It's really, yeah.
Speaker 3: It kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: Like I love my Aussies and I just wish that they were better lovers.
Speaker 1: Well, what about let's go to South America. Because I my initial thought would be the Brazilians you talk about, like you know, Italians using their whole body, I'd imagine that the Brazilians.
Speaker 3: Brazilians are the same.
Speaker 2: Brazilians know how to move, it's a rhythm thing, they know how to move. They are all for they want to ex experience all the pleasure. They want me to experience all of the pleasure. And it's such a hot, fiery, sensual, very like fool skin on skin, you know, contact I get with Indian guys. It is full skin on skin as well, but they're not exactly checking in to see what my pleasure levels are at, whereas Brazilian guys are wanting me to experience all of all of the pleasure, so it can be a really really hot time.
Speaker 3: They are also booty guys. They are all.
Speaker 2: For any type of anal play and yeah, any anything like that. But also they love it too, so yeah, they're very very good lovers.
Speaker 1: What about Arab lovers.
Speaker 2: So my Arab lovers and I probably don't get them as much as the other nationalities that I get. However, whenever I'm in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Whenever I'm in Sydney, they come and make the drive to come and see me, and they are.
Speaker 2: They are the kind of lover where they love to completely be in control of what's happening. They're telling me what to do. They're very dominating, but not in an aggressive or bad way. It's more, well, I'm submissive, so I'm into it. And in the beginning when they are telling me what to do, it can sometimes come across as being quite abrupt, but then I realize that this is just who they are, and they're very passionate lovers once they're into it. I have had some of the best experiences, especially every time I go to Sydney. I really love, really love seeing them. They're very beautiful, very caring, you know, like they'll move hair out of my face and you know, they're very sweet and very caring while at the same time being very.
Speaker 3: Assertive and dominant in the bedroom. I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, to wrap it up, what about the breads the palm?
Speaker 3: So my short kings just massive penises?
Speaker 1: Why really?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're just like the skinniest most like you know, you don't you just I don't know, you kind of you look at the English folk and with their pale white skin and you know, they've got their polos tucked into their jeans, and you know they're not the tallest guys or the biggest looking guys. But then they take off their jocks and I'm like, what you are walking around with this in between your legs all day?
Speaker 3: How does this get in the way?
Speaker 2: The amount of massive, very white penises that come from the UK, it needs to be studied, like, I need to understand it better because I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: They're often very long, very skinny, or just very large. They do tend to be a bit of a selfish lover then not you know, all for connection and for us to be both having the best time. They will often be the ones who just want to smash it out wow, and not a lot of for play, just really want to get the job done, very unassuming, just never know what somebody is packing.
Speaker 3: Well, see this is what I don't understand.
Speaker 1: More self as UK or Australians UK.
Speaker 3: But Australians have smaller penises.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you didn't have to add that part.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's a bit helpful, but we can we can cut this out.
Speaker 1: Okay, to wrap things up for a quick recap of the best lovers from around the world. Let's go quick categories. You've got them written down here. Yeah, okay, first one, best of going down on you Asian okay, bang, just the whole, the whole, orient.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, noodle sloping, biggest penis Italian.
Speaker 1: Cool okay, smallest phoenis Asian. Okay, that's stereotypical of you. That's offensive. Most passionate it.
Speaker 2: Most passionate, probably the Italians and Brazilians.
Speaker 1: Okay. At tire they're best kisser, we a bit.
Speaker 2: Of that, best kisser or probably Assies like younger Aussies.
Speaker 1: Young is a big good on the pash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, worst kisser.
Speaker 3: Older Aussies and.
Speaker 2: La la la la ohaly your tie between Oh no, yeah, Indians.
Speaker 1: Most fun overall, the funner experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good times had with them, Brazilians so much personality.
Speaker 1: Very good. And then the last one is best at sex.
Speaker 3: Best at the sex, best at the sex would be.
Speaker 2: I feel like this's just, oh, do you know what it's It's the individual.
Speaker 3: It's the individual.
Speaker 2: I can't there's good in all nationalities. I can't just blanket say that one is way better than the rest they all, you know, they have their shortcomings everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm sure who knows?
Speaker 1: Oh God, just as very diplomatic of it. Yeah, thank you, spoken like someone who wants to get some bookings to thank you out what has been a quiet week.
Speaker 3: Yes, please book me, I'm poor.
Speaker 2: Next week's episode of Girlfriends for Hire will be my season finale for season two, and of course I'm going to head back and do what we did last time, a good Q and a sash. So send in your questions and I might get to answer it here on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Bye.