Speaker 1: We got get every day Adelaides friends, Welcome to the podcast. As we've always said, it's our slogan here at Jodi and Hazy. What happens on camp stays on camp.
Speaker 2: You're dirty, bet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happens when fully grown adult males go you know what, We're going to go away for a week. We're going to sleep in camp beds and we're going to bod Oh that's called a footy trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes you just need to have a few beers, find some horses, get naked and ride them and get busted by the cops. That's true story.
Speaker 3: It has to be done. It is the off season in footy and you know what that means. Andrew Hayes footy camps. Footy camps. So the Crows have headed to Robe, which is nice. I like that they go out to the rural areas. But I just wonder. Don't you get over camps when you're thirteen?
Speaker 1: No, you don't. What you don't ever get over camps? Oh it's good bonding.
Speaker 3: No, I think I did when I went to a school camp in a freezing cold tent on Bruney Island in Hobart, Tasmania and in the middle of the night, I weed my bed a little, and so I had to go and find the toilets, which was in a Rundown homestead that they'd spent the day telling us was aggressively haunted. So here's a little jod'es with a little bit of weee on her inside leg with her torch to find the toilet and I was terrified.
Speaker 1: Classic tazzy kidding just in the pants just one day.
Speaker 3: These footy camps an excuse for grown men to get away from their families and play tuger war on the beach without a shirt on. Is that what they're about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well maybe for the elite level, because you want to play tager war on the beach, because if the photos being taken, I'm sure those guys will be happy to see some of these photos, maybe jump up on the news because they're on such good Nick. Yeah, but maybe for the lower levels there's more shirts on tager ward. We thought. Yes.
Speaker 3: I was speaking to one of the Crows players who came back in good ripping Nick, and I was like, cheer, you're getting some love on social media. It's like, I just pay the guy off. I just go It's all about angles. And lighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everyone wants to claim to be the fittest. Well oh yeah, so if you do get yourself in good neck, then no doubt it's the cameras is going to be shining on you more than the others.
Speaker 3: Did you have many footy camps when you won two premierships with Central?
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it take it doesn't really matter. Yeah, but about three or four Yeah, and they were when to go, so we went to We might have gone to Victor Harbor twice. What's that funny?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's a fitness Camp's a beautiful place. No, why not prove your body and also your relationships with your team mates?
Speaker 3: I love vict Harbor, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: Into the Crown one night, Yeah yeah, swung by it swung by it popped in for a water or two. Yeah. But do you want me to set you up exactly what happens on footy camp or what happened some of the dogs camps back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please, it's going to be very it's going to underwhelm you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I remember on a Saturday night and there was not much that you could do because you can't go too crazy because you're there for only a couple of days. So it's not like you can have a big night and then do nothing on a Sunday. You've got to get nice and early and do fitness.
Speaker 3: Guys, do you want to go on the cockle train?
Speaker 1: You couldn't get tickets for the cockle train. Couldn't all fit on that. We did do a big sort of fitness session around the bluff one time, and then we went to and stayed at the Victor Harbor Footy Club, literally in our swags. Yeah, and just picture this. There's forty boats on a Saturday night. There must have been some sort of sport on probably the austrain and Open and I reckon we were drinking beers and arm wrestling. Oh my god, that's what opposed.
Speaker 3: To that's it's so childish.
Speaker 1: Forty men arm wrestling tournament. Wow, that is underwhelming.
Speaker 3: Did anyone piss their bets?
Speaker 1: Not that night anyway, That was more of a post grand final celebration thing.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten. What happened on your school camp? We'd love to hear this morning.
Speaker 1: Any sort of camp as well. Oh yeah, some tails back in the day, even kids that were forced on camp. Yeah, that sort of stuff stays with you for life.
Speaker 3: Oh it's scarry.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember, as it said before you pissed your pants, you regularly do it. Oh no, wait, that's the four kids thing and that.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Adam. I have a feeling as he's going to prove my point here, Adam, what happened on the camp?
Speaker 5: Are you going, guys?
Speaker 3: Good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So this is many years ago. Used to play for a footy team and we went on the end of the year footy camp up to Normanville for the weekend. Yeah, a bit of a fitness thing for the first day. Then on the last night there we went had dinner at the Angle at the pub and when our coach was then next AFL player, and he decided to leave a it bit early because he said we've got an early morning the next day for some fitness. We said, there, we'll walk back on our own. So we walked back from the Ankle the pub and a big grief us decided to get naked and walk down the street naked. But we come across a field with all these horses in it, and a few of the boys jumped the fence and a quarter a couple of them ended up jumping on the back of them, riding him bad and ended up getting done by a coffers. So sad to say, our coach the next day was not impressed, and he put us through a pretty hardcore fitness for the whole day.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, how very dare I suggest that football camps are an excuse for grown man to behave like idiots?
Speaker 1: Hey, I bet you were well and truly bonded though where don't you added?
Speaker 5: Oh, you don't ever get closer to another man like that.
Speaker 1: Chucking chucking, no clothes and a horse and camp perfect for friendship. Okay, I'm just gonna come jealous. I've just got a couple of questions. First of all, punishment, did how much trouble you get from the cops?
Speaker 5: No, they ended up seeing the funny side of it from what I remember, and they did lay any charges. But yeah, we had to put our clothes back on and pretty much walk the rest of the way back to Normanville.
Speaker 1: And lastly, can you give us any sort of hint as to who the ex AFL play coach was?
Speaker 5: No, I can't do that. I'll let you know he played a few games Bulldogs to.
Speaker 1: The Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 5: O replagued and didn't play a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, you can ponder that off there, but I will say this, nothing says team bonding like nude bareback horse.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Can we give you a little two undred dollar P one entertainment gift boucher?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, absolute legend nowhere. I've always said, get rid of the clothes, jump on a horse. That's where pure friendships are made. He's where you're.
Speaker 7: Waking up to.
Speaker 4: Adelaide.
Speaker 1: News Today posts.
Speaker 3: Most excellent question from Homer Simpson. There what is in the news today? Let's go to Abbey in the news room. What you got?
Speaker 8: Good morning. So South Australians will be able to celebrate Australia Day over two days. They can choose when they would like to because the Australia day Lights program is kicking off today. So last year we sort of are leading the country in this, I want to say, because no other Australia Day Council is hosting the program over or what they're doing over two days. So from today from five o'clock at Elder Park there'll be art installations. They'll be all different, you know, fireworks, food, trucks, all that sort of stuff to go down and get involved. There'll be fireworks at nine nine thirty a nice welcome ceremony as well, So yeah, you can head down to Elder Park from five. It's a kid friendly event. It's free as well for families, which is great. So yeah, you can head down today and have a look, or you can go tomorrow as well if you want to go on Australia Day.
Speaker 3: Good options.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool.
Speaker 3: News. We touched on this yesterday, but Ryan Gosling has spoken out about his disappointment that Barbie director Greta Gerwick and the star Margo Robbie were not nominated into major OSCAR categories. So basically Ryan was nominated for his role as Ken, and then everyone's come out and just gone, well, this was the whole point of the film. Men getting accolades and rewarded. Well, women get snubbed for their work. That was equal. But it's pretty cool of Ryan. He's come out and said there is no Ken without Barbie, there is no Barbie movie without Greta girl wi can Mare, Margo Robbie, the two people most responsible for this history making globally celebrated film against all odds, with nothing but a couple of soulless, scantily clad and thankfully crotchless dolls. They made us laugh, They broke our hearts, they pushed the culture, and they made history. Well, said Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 1: Ryan Gosling, good stuff. I'll tell you what, how many nominees are there?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because they're four nominees for this award, I'm not sure. Guess what. There's about five or six?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say that there's six. Yeah, there's now five. Because Ryan ain't winning.
Speaker 3: Roan has come out screwing against the academy.
Speaker 1: Officially he made himself ineligible, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but good on him for making a stand though. I really like that. Then that idiot Piers Morgan came out, your stand goes. The patriarchy wins.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ got a lot to say, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think he gets away with some of it because he's so articulate. But he's a.
Speaker 1: Buffoon, very good at piercing people off, isn't he. Well, So we were out post snooze news a little bit of sports. The BBL was last night was the final. It was between the Brisbane Hate and Sydney six is congratulations to the Brisbane hate won by fifty four runs. They were eight one hundred and sixty six. Sydney had no chance one hundred and twelve all out. Spencer Johnson, who's the South Australia, has just had the most magical summer player of the match. He was four for twenty six. Picked up that giant ipl contract as well, which is worth about one point eight million dollars. I think on top of that, if you google this boat, check out his hair. I think it's much better than this. It does not get much better. The thickness, the color, the shape everything. I just sort of thought of their hair gods and when they were sort of stuffing around like this is the ideal prototype of a male set of hair. That's what they're going for.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've just gurgled.
Speaker 8: Do you need a moment? Hazy?
Speaker 1: I already had a few mins showing the girl Spencer Johnson before turned out. I was the most interested.
Speaker 3: Also, also nice eyes, beautiful lost in the look at that is luscious on top, isn't it. That's a gorgeous head of hair, isn't it. Jealous?
Speaker 1: Of course I'm jealous. You might have six times more hair than me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least and growing by the minute.
Speaker 1: And my hair ain't getting thicker.
Speaker 3: That's for Sure's you're still a good looking man. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We'll picture me in about a year's time when I'm completely bored. Nice little doctor Phil going on me might have to grow on the start.
Speaker 3: Would you shave it off rather than just thin out to the point where there's barely and you live.
Speaker 1: I've had that discussion. I've already had that discussion with my wife. Yeah, and a few people as well. A Channel seven is it time getting the clippers out? So I've decided to hold off just for the second, okay, but we'll check back in tomorrow. So here we go.
Speaker 3: I think you're because you've got I'm going to stop talking now because.
Speaker 1: I've got a big forehead? Is all right? Before it goes for days? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: Look like that clown from Stephen King's ID.
Speaker 8: Anyways, Yeah, anyways, old four head don't have big four heads too, don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why he caught me horse. Oh no, that sucks six fefting. That's your post snooze news. The six fifteen Venue Machine Quiz. The first question is coming up. Get ready to play some outstanding prizes in the.
Speaker 3: Sixty You really, really, really just a handsome man. I can't stress that enough.
Speaker 1: It's too late, big big cheerio and welcome to all the teachers listening this morning. Oh my goodness, say do a good job. Yeah. Sometimes it's it's probably not.
Speaker 3: Rewarded enough when you spend an inordinate amount of time with your children. God, you appreciate teachers today because you're like, I've got four of them, they've got twenty eight in a classroom.
Speaker 1: Good lord, you have to say, right now, they're sitting there just canned down the day. It's just rocking back and forth on Monday. Oh my god, what about this? A teacher in the US has sparked an online debate by sharing a list of thirty two band words in her classroom. She said, her name's Miss t. If you get caught using these words, you'll write a short essay explaining why you chose to use these words in an academic setting to express yourselves, basically saying, be better. Yeah, do you want to hear some of the words?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But for words you don't want to hear from a teacher, Go write an essay.
Speaker 1: Go write an essays forward, hang on is an essay? Two words even I know that I fast eight. Here's some of the words. There's thirty two. Not going to go through all them. Number one is brah, excuse me, brah. That makes sense. Number three, which I'm still getting my head around, is oh we Skie Skie. I'm reliably told is a song by Sexy Red.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Number six is that's cap That's very American, isn't it. Number nine, Oh my god, miss t Oh, my god, Miss t Oh for god. Number eleven on my mama. Number twenty was Ganggang twenty seven. I'm just trying to imagine kids saying it's in a classroom as well. Number twenty seven was Big Dog, So you can imagine there's some when Miss t and probably hyper intelligent as well, just trying to educate the future. And all of a sudden she hears a driver around the bend.
Speaker 3: We've got an expression in our home that I can't quite get my head around. I'm reliably informed it's from Tiktop. But there's a lot of this because I obviously live with you know a lot of girls, this one slay girly pop.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what don't they don't make me dislike your kids, because right there, I love them.
Speaker 3: That'll say to me all the time slay gurly pop. My, what what does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Slay girly pop.
Speaker 3: We sleigh means sort of go off and girly pop. I think is someone who is pretty cool, like pretty chilled, right, has a nice attitude.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, the girls and ages? What are we talking to your girls? Once again?
Speaker 3: Is the oldest ones? Oh? Not even the four year olds? Says it? So for ten and twelve slave gurly bop?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, so sligh girly pop band in your house? Keep it to a minimum.
Speaker 3: I wish, But it's only because I half think that they're calling me cool that I allow it.
Speaker 1: Where she is, Mum's dancing and she has no idea what's going on? Look at the big dog in our house. We've banned all references to KFC. The marketing has absolutely gripped our kids. Right, This is a lot of you very casually on the couch.
Speaker 7: It downes, SA say, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I think that's cool. They genuinely think that's cool. It is cool, cues around and say that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so sweet. Play that again.
Speaker 7: Please the Downes say I don't.
Speaker 1: Care that I love sewing in a shut up and take my mind.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: How she's like I love it, she doesn't love it, she loves it.
Speaker 1: This is the only KFC references accepted in our house. How do you think KFC? Perfectly reasonable? Question from old school back in the day. If you've got some four double nine one nine, nine on nine, what are the words that are banned in your house? Because sometimes kids and if you give them, I know sometimes when Henry says something and I'll slightly giggle and he's like, I'm on here, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And you're going to hear this for the next two to three months.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of this in our house. You can say that in here, but don't say it outside the house.
Speaker 1: Trust that they're going to stick to those texas through four double nine, one, nine and nine on nine. Code word is ski. The best way is that your Friday, in our opinion, is that we choose a song each can we put it to the good folks, not just that laid South Australia, but the entire world. Yeah, and we say for those guys, I don't know, maybe you're over in Peru and you're streaming us and you want to start your Friday right. I'm not sure what days over there at the time. Don't the times match out? I probably don't. At Jody and Hazy on Instagram, we do a little bit of a pole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you want to hear a particular song, then you just need to jump on cast your vote, and here we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay. Do you want to kick it off there?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay. Well it's a summer thing, yes, so a theme this year. And I don't know why, but this song in particular just makes me absolutely feel like it's hot right back, because you think California and straight away you think sun sunshine cruising down the beach. For some reason, even though I've never.
Speaker 3: Been to California, you've never been means to Los.
Speaker 1: Angeles, which is in California but not the true heart of California. But also, more importantly, it reminds me of the OC Oh yes, which is real sort of summary vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good show.
Speaker 1: Oh great show. Remember Ryan, Yep, just a bad boy, troubled youth with a chip on his shoulder, but a haarder goal.
Speaker 3: It's so true, and that was me back in the day with a real crush on Misch.
Speaker 1: Butarton, who would have thought, boy on the wrong side of the tracks meets the wealthy girl who's potentially on the right side of the tracks, and they come together and then she but still.
Speaker 3: Really nice for those people who wanted to go back and watch the oc see what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, So mine's Phantom Planets California.
Speaker 3: You've just about played the whole song, then, which is your win?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: What have you got?
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's a little slow paced for mine. Oh okay, I thought I'd pick it up a little bit with some Nelly, very appropriate the summer. Do you know, for all the years I've heard this song, I didn't realize that he was singing start peast in peace in weastin I got a friend with a pole in the basement. Did you know that was the lyrics?
Speaker 1: What do you think it was? I don't know, a friend with the pole in the basement? What what do you mean? Yeah, like an next pole Vaulter. No, it was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 3: And then he's like, I'm just kidding unless you want to do it.
Speaker 8: Maybe Kelvin from Risque Entertainment, you can come and take his clothes off tomorrow if you win. Jody, let's not suggest that because the idiots around here will take you up on it.
Speaker 3: You're just saying, what do you.
Speaker 1: Read the idiots?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Hot in here versus California. Cast your vote at Jody and Hazy. We're going to reveal the winning song tomorrow morning at eight o'clock. We're from generous, You from generous right now?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: I am all right? Thirteen twenty four ten. Who'd like to go along to the Big Beddy? We've got family passes to give away via have it on Hazy, So if you like to go, Hey, maybe just looking for something to do at the end of the school holidays.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everyone's getting a little desperate now, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, My really pictures. It is so time for ah let's go girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The so for the uninitiated, this is where us girls talk about things that we normally talk about office and we thought, do you know what let's just talk about it on it on air.
Speaker 1: I get to listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the dirty little PERV that you are, I'm invited to. So we got news reader Abbi. You're in your thirties, happily single this week it's very fluid direct. We've got to producers. Are we here early twenties in a beautiful relationship with the gorgeous Alex Good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're You're all in the relationship with Alex.
Speaker 3: We're all in it together, one in, all in. That's how Alex philosophy.
Speaker 6: We're a team.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk weddings, because you have sported something that has blown your little mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I was scrolling Facebook and a post pops up from a woman essentially saying that she isn't happy her sister's getting married. She's going to have to she's for the Hen's Day. She's gonna have to take the day off work, and it's going to cost her three hundred dollars plus transport for the day. WHOA, So she's going you know, I don't think it's fair that I've got to fork out three hundred dollars plus transport. I've got to take the day off of work. Which means I'm losing money. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got two sisters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one hens I could go to the other one I was living into state, so I couldn't. But being my sister's these sisters, yeah not hopefully they're only going to get married once. But it's your sister, so you would think, you know, it's sister, I'm gonna I'm gonna do because you would expect the same from your sister, surely. But anyway, we got talking in the office and I sort of wanted to know everyone's opinions on this as to do you think three hundred dollars is too much? Would you spend that on your sister or your best friend or whatever for their hens?
Speaker 3: It can really blow out, can't it it can? I heard the story of a girl who had her hens day and she made her bridesmaids, of which there were three or four all chip in for her cheese platter. So in the end the cheese platter cost one thousand dollars. Tables up with a thousand dollars, so at least, you know, two three hundred dollars each, even if you.
Speaker 8: Had a group of ten of you, how are you going to get through a thousand dollars worth.
Speaker 3: With cheese a lot and producer and who's latise intolerant.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Cheese for you? You still feel there?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 8: Have you had friends wedding?
Speaker 1: No, I'm naive.
Speaker 6: My friends are all getting engaged at the moment. I've never been to a saving exactly, I've never actually been to a friend's wedding. I've only been to family weddings as a kid. And maybe I'm naive to it, but to me, no, it's unreasonable to ask for absurd amounts of money for hens parties and things like that. Again, if it was your sister or family, I would begrudgingly do it. But if one of my friends said it's one hundred and fifty bucks for this or whatever, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Not sure about that discoat I think it's a hard one too, Like when you're a bridesmaid, because that's your dress. If the bride doesn't pay for it, that's your shoes, that's your hair and makeup, that's cost of accommodation and travel.
Speaker 6: If you're coming, you're still going to stay present as well. If you're part of it, do you still give them a present, surely not.
Speaker 8: If I've been a bridesmaid, I can. I think there's a difference as well. As you get older, you realize, oh, I've got this coming up, I need to start saving.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So for me, each pay I put a little bit of money away into another account and I don't touch it.
Speaker 1: And that's my sort of.
Speaker 8: Like wedding account, wedding account, how whatever, like my splash account, right, so I know that. You know, when I was living away, Oh I need to get flights home for Christmas. Yep, there's money in there. I don't have to go to my savings. So I actually get a bit better at budgeting. I think when you're younger and in your twenties, it's like, oh my god, my sister's getting married next week and we've got the hens and I've.
Speaker 5: Got a splage.
Speaker 3: That's when most people get married in there to well, some speak to some.
Speaker 1: It adds up to all the little things add up your wedding. For example, we had waiters riding around on Siberian targets wedding.
Speaker 3: And that really and you made your grooms and pay for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We also had Dale Breathwaite singing horses on a Siberian horse, and that all just sort of adds up, doesn't It got us to pay for that?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kirsty, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: First off, I get excited to be asked in somebody's wedding. I must admit I've been in about, I don't know, six or seven weddings in my time, and the average is about three to five hundred dollars exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that includes you obviously pay for your shoes and your dress, and then you end up keeping them. I'm not sure what you do with them after I haven't worn on my dresses again. But they pay for the hair and makeup and all the rest of it. But then the hens is probably the most expensive. I think that's normally around two hundred or so, because you know, you end up paying for booze and travel and you know, and you normally shout them some drinks and do things for them, and you do all the silly things.
Speaker 3: It's not unreasonable to think that people could spend upwards of, you know, like a thousand dollars to be in someone's wedding.
Speaker 7: Look, I've heard of people spending more than a thousand dollars, but I would actually feel rude. If I've been a bride and I would feel rude asking people to spend that much, I'd actually feel bad because people just don't have that money.
Speaker 1: How much money you think you'd say if you just didn't if you just went through a hands party and you didn't buy the doodle straws.
Speaker 7: Wow, they set your back a fair whack. Pin the doodle on the man to spend a bit as well as that's a few though, So that's okay, reusable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean your question a commitment if you don't invest.
Speaker 1: In those straws. That's true, that's true a part.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Kirsty, you of course going into the drawer for Taylor in Tokyo. Hey, Abby Hill are Oh you're getting married this year? Congratulations? Versely, I thank you, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't it's too much different to any other girl's day. If you're going to go to a winery, it's going to cost up with the two hundred dollars anyway to have lunch in a couple of bottles of iron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so how much do you think that your bridal party is spending for your wedding?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I'm out of the loops for that one. I have told a single thing yet, Right, They've planned all of it, but I hope they're not spending too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in terms of like the actual day, are you buying their dresses and shoes and hair and makeup or are they paying for it?
Speaker 2: So they've bought their dresses, but we've basically said that they can wear whatever they like, whether they're comfortable or what. We're just giving them a color. I wouldn't care if they rocked up in a tenderl.
Speaker 7: Of scenes dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we have gifts all of them on the day as well. It's like, and we're paying for hair and makeup. Yeah, the jewelry. You know, they've all got nice armies and stuff to get.
Speaker 1: Ready in nice jo.
Speaker 3: It's so cute when you imagine Jarvis the night before the wedding.
Speaker 2: Important, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's crucial. It's pritty cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well that all.
Speaker 3: Sounds reasonable, Rachel morning, Good morning. How much did you spend as a bridesmaid? Rage?
Speaker 1: It was just over two and a half thousand what that's outrageous?
Speaker 3: On what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's not including what I spent going to the wedding as well.
Speaker 3: You're kidding me. So what was so costly?
Speaker 4: Well, I live in the state. Yeah, so I did have to travel. Yeah, but even just driving, not flying, it was a huge event. And then the accommodation ended up being a weekend yep with the winery. And then because I custom made a lot of the decorations and what have you, that cost a bit too.
Speaker 3: If you had your time again, would you have said, no, no, no, it's.
Speaker 4: My best friend and I don't get to see her very often.
Speaker 8: So to me, it was money that that's true.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's okay when it's your best friend. But if someone who you know is just in your outer circle, yeah, there's a lot of catch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a couple of people that I invited my wedding and didn't bring gifts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Class I gave you move and people think you think that you're going to get away with it, You're not. Everyone knows exactly what's going on. Every single couples like, oh, here's what this person brought, here's what this person didn't bring. And even if it's like, oh, maybe you're grooms and did this, this, and this, and so.
Speaker 3: I traveled into state to a wedding in Melbourne, and I completely and utterly forgot about the gift. And to this day I think every time, oh I must, I must, I must give them a wedding gift. Yes, three and a half years ago.
Speaker 1: There's two things from that you're not going to, by the way, And secondly you think they don't remember. They absolutely. We're going back into on this daisy day, ladies and jans, we're getting closer to that magical end of the week and that is Friday. But on this day, let's take a little trip. But what's to come on with? I do all right, bring your own food, bring your own snacks, which is the same thing. Let's go away, let's have a bit fun. Let's get back to nineteen eighty one. Alisha Keys, the beautiful Lisia Keys, was born in Manhattan, New York. She is forty three years today. Remember she started a big movement of no makeup. Oh yeah, she's still doing that.
Speaker 3: Well. I mean she's flawless, isn't she.
Speaker 1: So what about someone like they be like, do you know what, I'm taking a stand. I'm not wearing makeup and you're like, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know you made don't mean reminds you're so stunning.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy, John Lennon and Yoko Ono shaved their heads and to clear it to be Year one for Peace.
Speaker 5: We were just crossing it in private in the farmhouse, and I asked the chick that caught it to be quiet, and she lasted three days before she drogged the news.
Speaker 1: I'm not one to comment on other people's partners, but yeah, come on, she a bit. That's crazy, That's what it seemed like. It's one of all the other beatles was thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's It's been well documented how they all felt about Yoko. Hey a, Yoko and I are going to come over for drinks on Friday night.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 3: You can come, John, She's not welcome.
Speaker 1: I know this is ahead of the times, but I think I've got COVID two thousand and four to three, Williams defeated our sistant Venus in the Yours he Open to win their fourth straight title, and we're just sitting there going, yeah, it's a battle for third at this stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you just wonder how many underlying issues went into that match as well. I was like, Oh, that's for taking my hair straight up, poor, that's for bean Dad's favorite.
Speaker 1: That's for convincing us not to wear beads in our hair like we did at the start. The beads, We're like, whoa, these girls have a bit of a fashion crack. That's a lot, is it?
Speaker 3: At the beads?
Speaker 1: We would have thought that it didn't catch on Number one someone jan twenty five in twenty eighteen, I don't know she's been around for this long. Dua Lipa new rules. Well there you go looking back then and being like, yeah, she's got something. This young lady by the name of Dua.
Speaker 3: When you went on footy trips to Bali, did you ever contemplate the beads or the braids?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I just stopped up in Bintang merch and we're all pink and hung over the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you work out and go, hey boys, I've got the slayest idea.
Speaker 1: We're going to get some beats.
Speaker 6: Tarking my sleep and Megan myself crazy