Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land. I'm Britney Solndon.
Speaker 2: And I'm all right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 3: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's going viral?
Speaker 4: Can we talk a lot about ourselves as well? And today we are talking about.
Speaker 1: Syria. What did you want me to say?
Speaker 4: I don't know because I actually.
Speaker 2: Can't remember what we're talking. Oh, we've spoken about getting drunk. We've spoken about looking forward to later in life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've spoken.
Speaker 1: About Star Lone Star, the entertainment book.
Speaker 2: Rolller Coasters and harassment in the workplace.
Speaker 4: So it is an absolute.
Speaker 2: Melting pot of different stories for you today, Scrollers.
Speaker 4: Please enjoy deal mean.
Speaker 1: Dot's good morning, Matthew.
Speaker 4: How is everyone?
Speaker 1: I'm awesome?
Speaker 4: That's quite awesome. Yeah that's a big statement. Why are you awesome?
Speaker 1: I just love life?
Speaker 2: Okay, nuts for some nights for some shout out to everyone doing it tough at the moment, I'm on struggle street.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to practice gratitude.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, stoicism. Stoicism, yeah, like just.
Speaker 3: Wake up and say, I fucking love life, even if you're stressed, you know whatever, Just.
Speaker 4: I love life, all right.
Speaker 1: Actually, I got one thing that I want to quickly say for everyone.
Speaker 3: That's a good little mindfulness activity, okay, which I should have said like a week or two ago when I mentioned that it was my NaN's eighty seventh birthday.
Speaker 1: We went out for.
Speaker 3: Lunch, just to the pub, me and all the oldies, okay, and they're all old, like eighties, seventies, and so I asked around the table, what was your favorite age, Like, if you could go back to a period of your life, what would it be. And I was curious, and I was thinking, surely they're going to be like thirties, maybe.
Speaker 4: Forties, eighteen twenties, yeah, full of life.
Speaker 1: They all said fifties and sixties.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And if that doesn't put it into perspective for you that your best years are yet to come, then I don't know what does. Because I think we live in this world where you know, everything's like anti aging, and like there's so much pressure for all of us to like look as young as we can forever and botoks and this and that and just youth. But then to ask my eighty seven year old nan, like, what was your best ear she goes, I loved my late fifties.
Speaker 4: Did she say, why? No, It's interesting that they all said late fifties.
Speaker 1: Yes, they all went around They're like, yeah, fifties really good.
Speaker 2: I wonder why when did they I know, the retirement age now is like sixty five, right, probably even like when they were retiring earlier.
Speaker 1: Back then, Yeah, potentially maybe.
Speaker 4: They'd finally retired and they were like God and do just a.
Speaker 1: Really good perspective.
Speaker 3: Because another thing to add to this, I think when we're younger, we always think that older people are older than they are. So I was with my auntie the other day and we were talking about her house when I used to go and visit it when I was like under ten, and she had like this cool big staircase that i'd slide down because it was carpet, so we'd like put cardboard, and then she had a spa out the back and we'd always swim in her spa on the deck.
Speaker 1: And I had the realization the.
Speaker 3: Other day that when I would go to her house, to my annie and uncle's house and play and swim in the spa, they.
Speaker 1: Were in their thirties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, so you were mine at Ajay's age when I was coming at your house, but back then to me, she was fifty something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know how like everyone always seems older, but then you actually look at like a fifty year old and then not old. So anyway, my lesson of the day everyone is your best years are yet to come, even though as we like get into our thirties, I know, like it's like, oh, I'm starting to get older, you know, because you're not your twenties anymore. No best years are yet to happen. People get excited everybody. If you're in the car right now, let's.
Speaker 2: Do a whoo one, two, three, whoo?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon anyone?
Speaker 4: Did it? I hope not? Anyway, But it's hard for me.
Speaker 2: We're playing foot seas, are we, Yeah, it's hard for me to feel inclined to agree with you because I have never felt rougher. I mean, clearly is in the fifties and sixties, maybe they weren't having big nights out and doing you know, who knows what, lots of bloody alcohol and big nights, like maybe they would just maybe that's why they enjoyed their fifties and sixties, is because they just relaxed and took a step back.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But I'm not even I'm not looking forward to relaxing in my fifties.
Speaker 4: I just think it's a good party in your fifties. Fucking oath, you're gonna be working in your fifties, no manifesting, do you reckon?
Speaker 1: You're going to work in your fifties?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at the economy, darling.
Speaker 3: Aim to not work in my fifties, but you know, never know how it's going to go. But I just think it's a good thing to think you're best easy yet to come.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if they are because let me tell your story.
Speaker 2: On the weekend, I went to a wedding and it was a fabulous, beautiful wedding and it was amazing, and at the reception, they did this thing that I've never seen before. But I'm sure it's like very common or like, I'm sure lots of people do something similar to this. Each table was given a captain chosen by the bride and grooms. At the start of the reception, after they walked in and did their entrance, the MC was like, oh, they've chosen captains of the table, and you had to wear a sailor's hat. And the captain's job of the table was to make sure that the vibes were high, the drinks were full, and when the dance floor was open, the whole table got on the dance for and like, basically I was the I was chosen as captain obviously too. As soon as they said, oh, we've chosen someone, I looked around the table and went, well, obviously it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be mad hello.
Speaker 2: And then and I forget there are a few other jobs that I had to do. But look, it was a rough night. When when you have to make sure everyone else's drinks is full, that means your drink has to be full as well, because you have to lead by example. So I had a big night. And there was a part where the MC was like, oh, all the captains need to come to the dance floor and show us your best dance move, like ready to get the dance floor going, and so you know, like everyone's a little bit awkward, and you know, I just felt like the vibes, like no one was giving one hundred percent with their dance moves. And I was like, these two only get married once fingers crossed, you know, so well what, yeah, I'm sure that out last forever, but so many marriages I don't.
Speaker 1: Remind you of something I want to talk about after this.
Speaker 4: Okay, that leads into that.
Speaker 2: And so I'm looking at some of the dance moves that some of these are the captains on the tableside and I was table eight, so I was eight to dance.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, did you have to dance one by one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one by one, big dance off in the middle of the dance floor while everyone else was sitting down. So then everyone's doing their moods and they're doing like the sprinkler, or they're just doing like a light twerk, or they're just you know, moving like Donald Trump to the YMCA. It was just so I was like, I'm gonna have to bring the party here. So what do I do the worm? I get on the dance floor, I do the worm. Now let me paint the picture for you. I have done the worm plenty in my life, Like in high school, it was like, oh, God, Matt's still on the worm. Here we go, all right, the party's done. Matt still them. When I was doing drag, my signature move was the worm. Sometimes I pull the worm out as a drag queen and that was hilarious.
Speaker 4: And anyway, I was like, I'll do the worm.
Speaker 2: And because this is my friend Christina who got married, who I was, I was housemates.
Speaker 1: With for a violations Christine.
Speaker 2: Relations Christina and she so she was around like I.
Speaker 4: Did the worm.
Speaker 2: I literally pointed at her and was like, I hope you know exactly what's about to happen. And I did the worm because like she was around when I was doing all the drag and everything like that. Anyway, I've done the worm. I've gone. You know how you start the worm, You kind of put your hands down and then you roll down to the ground. Right when I put my hands down, my arms give out, my chest hits the ground.
Speaker 4: I am winded. I've broken masternum.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced something's fractured in my chest and my arm muscles have clearly been strained and ripped because I've got no upper body strength. But I'm in the middle of a dance or with one hundred eyes on me, and I went, I gotta do the worm.
Speaker 4: So I did my best attempt.
Speaker 1: Wait so you know, like went splat, So I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was still graceful, but my chest hit the ground so hard I've gone off crack something in there.
Speaker 4: I can't breathe. I'm winded.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you're in primary school you're on the monkey bars and you fall off, you.
Speaker 1: Hit the ground and you win, and I've never seen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, craz I remember.
Speaker 1: When kids would win themselves. Was at school and it was like a big deal and you're like you thought that I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I can't breathe, but chest is like even still today. Oh like that, Oh like that's tender, Like that's real, real tender. I honestly think something's broken in there. I've broken a rib or something. And anyway, I couldn't breathe. But I was like, I go do the worm. So I did another four little you know what do you call? That were movements another born and I was like, oh my god, if I don't stop, I'm actually going to die.
Speaker 4: So I had to stop.
Speaker 2: And yeah, anyway, that was the thing, but my my, my reminder of the day that I want to say is like, I think we need to start showing up and not being as lazy when it comes to celebrating other people.
Speaker 4: Right, Like I was at this.
Speaker 2: Wedding, and fair enough, everyone's got a different kind of confidence level. But there was a bit before like the bride and groom came in and the MC was like, all right, we're gonna do some like, you know, because when they do their film, you know, the photography, the videographers will do their movie at the end, they're like, we're just gonna get some like, you know, shots of tables cheering and things like that, so we can edit that in and like make it look really fabulous. And again we're table lights. So they started with table one and everyone's going whoo. I'm like, these two just got married. Can we put a bit of energy in the room? I said to my table, because I didn't know I was the captain by this point, but I was already acting like it obviously.
Speaker 4: I said, everyone, get your napkins. We're all gonna stand up. We're gonna fling our napkins.
Speaker 2: Round, and we did, and our table was a vibe and then the MC was like, oh, I love that. Actually, I'm gonna make every table do that. So then everyone I had to get up with their napkins.
Speaker 3: I think it's just like the way that the world is now, Like going back to the conversation about concerts and how like Aeron looks like a stum mullet in the crowd, Like are we all becoming a little bit like that?
Speaker 4: Well, the thing that shocked me was so many people came up to me during the night and we're like, wow, just just love how much you love this couple.
Speaker 2: And I said to them, especially after a few drinks, I said, they only get married once. We need to show up for them and and and give them all of our love today. Like I doesn't I don't understand why people just like sit there, MOPI and like, don't get involved. I'm like, we got six hours at this reception.
Speaker 1: Let's spend fucking eighty.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking bring it for them, you know what I mean? Yes, I'm anyway.
Speaker 2: I I think I did bring the vibe, and by you know, only an hour or two into the night, everyone was on my level.
Speaker 4: So love it and that's what that's what you need to do.
Speaker 2: So scrollers, where your lesson of the day is look for your best years yet to come, and also bring the vibe to a wedding because everyone else will eventually join you. Everyone's just a bit nervous to be the first one to be a bit crazy.
Speaker 3: Not me, well, speaking about our weddings and stuff. I kind of was having a realize the other day that I'm in that era now where weddings are over. Like you know how when you go through your twenties and your late twenties, you go through the wedding season where all your friends are getting married and you've got a wedding, like four weddings a year or whatever it may be. I think, like, I'm thirty three and AJ's thirty seven, so like all of our friends are already married and have a couple of kids. Like you're probably like, yeah, you're you're my friend that's gonna get married.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of like the end of the wedding season for us, which is kind of sad. But then I was thinking second weddings, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why you just wanted an excuse to have a bis up? Really exactly. I was like, second weddings, how long after?
Speaker 5: No, like we might like you got yeah, you mean they'll get a divorced But how about forty four forty five a second run of Wedding seven?
Speaker 3: So I'm here going I'm so sad wedding season is over, like all our friends are old now everyone's already married. Hang on, people can get divorced and people can have the wedding season all over again.
Speaker 1: So I've got that to look forward to.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon though?
Speaker 2: You spend all your money on your first wedding, as if you're even bothering with the second one.
Speaker 1: Well, my uncle has been married three times.
Speaker 4: Has he had big weddings each time?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 4: Little? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah I wouldn't either. And do you want to know what something else that's really funny?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: And I think it's actually.
Speaker 3: Because have you heard people say that getting being a divorced woman is quite chic? Like that's chic to be like I'm divorced, Like that's a status. I think what adds another level to it being chic is not changing your last name back.
Speaker 4: Not changing your last name back.
Speaker 3: So my dad married my mom and they broke up when I was really little. She still has his last name. He remarried my step mom. They broke up when I was about fourteen.
Speaker 1: She still has his last name and.
Speaker 4: He's just distributing the Saunders name.
Speaker 3: So they were out there with his surname from like twenty years ago. I think it's quite she if I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: To have the last name. Yeah, you know what, he's still got your name. Yeah suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like how funny that my step mom is still Jackie Saunders. Yeah, but they broke up like seventeen years ago.
Speaker 4: It is such a process to change your head bothered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to do your medicare.
Speaker 2: I think once you do it, once you realize like how much you actually have to change every Like there's so much that you need to actually change that if you then got divorced, you'd go, I'm not going through that again.
Speaker 3: If I married a J, I wouldn't bother change in my last name. Yeah, And that's like I'm not even proud of my last name, you know what I mean. Like, so maybe someone like me would be like, yeah, I'd love to change it because like I have no pride in my last name anyway, no offense to the Saunders family. But I still think I just like wouldn't be bothered because just like so much effort, Like it's even effort to change it on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Get alone.
Speaker 1: Do you have to change it on you? You don't have to change on your birth certificate.
Speaker 3: No, but like medicare, bank bills, like everything else.
Speaker 7: Yess, passport and you know a lot of people get screwed because they change their name and then when they get on their honeymoon their names different.
Speaker 2: To what their name is because they've either booked with the married name or they've booked with the old name.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've heard lots of stories about that people. Anyway, I don't want to stray too far away from the whole getting drunk and having a big weekend, because we do have someone who I need to interview on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Ye. We don't often have guests on this we don't, but when it's called for, we allow.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to the stage. Gay Jay, Oh god too? Is still hungover today from Saturday night?
Speaker 4: Is that correct? Probably?
Speaker 1: Hear it in my voice to be you're going to get in trouble.
Speaker 6: No, because I'm sober now, Oh okay, not drinking on the job.
Speaker 1: I am, yes, soay day talk us through?
Speaker 4: Can you just.
Speaker 2: Tell because I've got I've got a question for you, but I'm hoping you bring it up first. Can you tell us about your Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, we had a fabulous Saturday. We did a fridge to fridge.
Speaker 4: Oh, he brought it up. That's exactly what I wanted to bring up. Fridge to fridge.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 2: You got out of You left high school early, didn't you. Yes, it's notoriously like a year twelve fridge to fridge, So.
Speaker 1: You go to people's houses.
Speaker 4: Yes, you go from fridge to fridge.
Speaker 2: So if it's if it's us three, let's say the whole, but usually get like ten to twenty people involved. Yeah, and everyone's fridge has to be stocked with alcohol, so you just buy the alcohol to fill your fridge. And then we start at your house and we drink all your alcohol. Then we go to my house and we drink all that alcohol. Then we got to Xander's house, we gay Jay's house, and we drink all that alcohol.
Speaker 4: And in high school, you.
Speaker 2: Used to they used to bike ride from house to house, which is highly illegal and we don't recommend.
Speaker 4: How did you get from house to house fridge? We walked?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, and then we also got an uber from one of them, because I mean, that's a story in itself, but we had to get an uber, and they're like.
Speaker 4: You cheated.
Speaker 6: You can't take an uber to the next house.
Speaker 1: So it's basically like a scavenger hunt.
Speaker 2: Not at all, but really if that's what it takes to understand it the ego. But I never got to do fridge to fridge because I didn't have enough friends that it would make sense, like this is my first one, oh first ever, and your how old?
Speaker 4: Thirty four?
Speaker 2: That is crazy, Like that's like imagine being thirty four and doing fridge to fridge. Like I saw your story and I thought that's got to be a joke because he put up a story of him like and everyone partying and he said fridge to fridge, and I thought, oh, that's a joke, because you know, surely not. But no, evidently you literally did a fridge to fridge.
Speaker 4: And I love that for you. So then, yeah, what else happened an the other tea?
Speaker 6: Look, I wasn't very well and when I got home, I may have gotten sick, which I haven't done in years. Like we're well beyond that part of my life.
Speaker 4: Apparently not that night.
Speaker 2: Wait, something's in the water because this is Saturday night. Yeah, this is when I was at the wedding. So I am notoriously not a vomita.
Speaker 4: Sorry to you morning. You're talking as in all of myself and the bed. Yeah. Yeah, like it was crazy. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: And I can't even tell you like why or how because I was actually feeling mixed drinks.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Because I usually find that's when I would get seek if I have like wine and then I go to cop.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I actually know exactly what it was. That morning I woke up and I thought, oh, we got a wedding today. It's quite a big wedding and a long wedding because it was the Italian and Greeking Please drink responsibly, yes, because it's one of those weddings, you know, like there's the kind of ceremony itself was in like a big church and it was like two hours and it was like a mass sort of thing, like it was a very long day. And then we had the reception as well, and so we actually had this little break in between where from the church to the reception and we actually just went home, put our comfy clothes on and went out for lunch that morning. I thought, now, remember I don't have a gall bladder, so weddings, depending on what they serve, it could be a nightmare. I could be in the bathroom all night if it's like fried food or whatever. So I was like, right, I'll take a gastro stop and I'll really make sure that I have the like I'll take to to really make sure nothing happens because I'm going to be drinking and I'm going to be eating a lot of food that you know, usually I'm quite controlled with what I eat because I know without a gall bladder, I like, it can be dangerous.
Speaker 4: So I was like, let's just take precaution.
Speaker 2: Well, then we went to the church, Then we had then we went to lunch, We went to Lone Star, We went to start Yes and exist.
Speaker 4: Yes, can you still throw.
Speaker 6: The peanuts on the ground.
Speaker 4: That's a work and safety issue.
Speaker 3: Didn't they stop that because someone slipped and hurt themselves ensued them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so that might be an old wives style like bit of a rumor, but it generally has to.
Speaker 6: Do with that place. You should have to, like, I mean, if they still did it you just signed something to say if I thought, it's my imber, that's.
Speaker 3: So vividly just like getting the peanuts and then throwing them on the floor.
Speaker 6: Had such a good childhood taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we went to Lone Star. I got one cocktail. One cocktail which was delicious. It was called a blueberry ranch.
Speaker 7: It was delicious, but blueberry ranch, yeah, extreme blue.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have any ranch. It was just like a nice fruity blueberry.
Speaker 1: Ranch.
Speaker 2: And then I drank that, and then I ordered a fruit tingle as well, because when at lone Star, you do what you gotta do. And the fruit tingle came and like two SIPs into the fruit tingle, I was having stabbing pains in my gut, like, oh my god, it was ridiculous. I was like, geez, what is going on. I'm going into the bathroom to to because I think I'm going to be like I need to be seeing. The problem is I don't have gag reflex, which God bless but like like, no matter how far down my throat I put my fingers, I cannot throw up like this.
Speaker 4: I cannot vomit. I do you want me to do it? Right now? I will show you. I like, I.
Speaker 2: Can tickle down here and I will, like, obviously, I go, but I don't, like, I cannot vomit, right, so do it die? You know what YouTube exclusive, We'll do it on YouTube's cliffic No, but anyway, so I'm in there and I'm like, oh my god, please, for love of God, let's make it happen. And it wouldn't happen anyway. So then I leave the restaurant, go lay down in bed, like shivering in bed, and I just like had a one hour pound app. I woke up a million bucks. I was like, yep, we're on, and I was ready to have a good time at the reception and off we go. And then I took it slow to begin with at the reception and was like, I'll just sit and see how going. Then I was fine, and then I was eating and I was drinking, and then I was captain. So then there was more drinks, more drinks, more drinks. But the whole night I was fine. As soon as we got in the car, I went, WHOA, something's not right. I got home like I mean blackout. But it doesn't make sense in my mind because like the amount of drinks I had does not, so I'm still thinking. I'm still thinking, No, it's drink responsibly. But the point is, don't have gas strostop if you're going to drink.
Speaker 4: I gurgled. You're not meant to.
Speaker 2: Drink alcohol if you have gastros because it can make all the effects twenty times worse than like, like the dizziness you get from being drunk. Have a gastro stop, you are twenty times more susceptible.
Speaker 4: So I was.
Speaker 2: I was obviously sick because I had mixed the gastro stop with the drinks and my body, like I don't know. I was trying to google it and stuff like that the next day, and basically it's like, obviously, gastro stop stops everything, so the alcohol is just like trying to pass through and it can't.
Speaker 4: So like, so it's not not good idea to have gastro stop and alcohol. But I've learned my lesson.
Speaker 2: Next time, I ort to ship myself at the wedding because it's not worth it's not worth it.
Speaker 6: I just don't think I ate enough and I don't really drink anymore.
Speaker 1: Too hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but was it fun? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I had a great time. I went up to one of the tables that we have to stone Wall in Newtown. At the end, I went up tore that memes like love pink, you know what I mean. I just went up and yelled at them, and they all thought I actually loved pink. So we also seeing it.
Speaker 4: Who knew? Oh my god, dear mister president one with me.
Speaker 2: Imagine how crazy that she wrote that song how many Well, she didn't write it. I think she actually someone else wrote it. But she sung that song like how many years ago?
Speaker 4: Twenty years ago?
Speaker 2: It was about George W. Bush, wasn't it. Oh I could still be relevant today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 6: Please be upstanding for the Royal Flush.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get onto our Royal Flush of the week.
Speaker 3: I feel like we haven't been doing our Royal Flush really properly lately, no, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like we never quite get there or we just do whatever we want.
Speaker 4: Our podcast, so who care? We're hopeless. Well, Mike, what you signed.
Speaker 3: Up for my Royal flush is And again it's not something I saw on the internet, but I think we should bring it back.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Entertainment Book?
Speaker 4: Yes? My mum was obsessed with the Entertainment Book.
Speaker 3: Yes, And when you got it. It was like you'd won the lottery. And I remember getting that Entertainment Book and always going to one particular section, like I didn't give a crap about the whole book besides the one section.
Speaker 1: And I think it was like the bit that had the.
Speaker 4: Movies, Yes, movies and food.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have all your fast food, like you get RKFC like free chips if you bought a burger and you could get Greater Union or hoits.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was at the time. I think it was Greater Union and it was.
Speaker 3: There like like Baskin Robins sometimes.
Speaker 2: But I think we had a Baskin Robins where I lived, so half the vouchers weren't applicable to me.
Speaker 6: And Robins again ice cream shop, oh okay.
Speaker 1: And I just think.
Speaker 3: The Entertainment Book walked so that the discount codes of today could run.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon it still exists. I'm going to Google.
Speaker 3: I think it is online. I think it's digital. But I think we need to bring back the Entertainment Book in its physical form because there was something special about getting that book and having those physical like, let's be honest, they just discount codes or gift with purchase, but the fact that it was physical made it so special.
Speaker 6: So they do still have it. But like they literally say on the website, the entertainment book has gone digital boring.
Speaker 4: It's all on.
Speaker 6: Like a webit right now.
Speaker 3: I want to bring back the book. They should rebrand and bring that back.
Speaker 2: I remember getting the book and it being like Christmas Dad. It's like you'd sit there and you would peel out and you go, all right, we're going to go there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to go there.
Speaker 2: We're going to do this, and you'd plan out all your weekends and I'd be like right, and me and my sister wo'd fired as well.
Speaker 4: I go, no, I want the.
Speaker 2: Free small fries. Na, I'm having that one. You can have the free Sunday you know. Oh, we'd plan because it was it was specific to your location.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I looked it up and because I was like, wait, is this a Newcastle thing? But then I looked it up and it was Australia wide and then they just work with I guess Australia wide businesses or then local businesses.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I remember we'd have passes for the Reptile Park.
Speaker 1: Of its time, that is discount codes in a book.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just do it again? Do it yourself? Want to your own one?
Speaker 1: I want to?
Speaker 4: And how much was? I feel like I want to say the price point was like two hundred two hundred and eighty I.
Speaker 2: Could say, I think from memory it was like one hundred and eighty bucks, but you'd get like ten thousand dollars worth of saving.
Speaker 3: And like when we were kids, I only paid attention to that one fun little.
Speaker 1: Section, but now, yeah, I had time zone.
Speaker 3: As an adult, they would have been like all lovely restaurants like wineries, but I skipped all. Obviously I only cared about the fun beer. But I feel like I would appreciate that even more now as an adult. I reckon it could be brought back.
Speaker 4: Bring back the entertainment books Australia.
Speaker 1: Bring it back.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm looking at the website now and like one of the deals is like seven percent of Sunglass Heart gift cards, but like you're only saving seven bucks if you're paying a hundred dollars. Yeah, that's very good.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 6: Another one? Here's three percent of Harvey Norman gift cards. You saving three dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the point is that's now two offers, you've saved ten dollars on if it's two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Accumulates like you get you get like there's like a thousand ten dollars. I reckon you.
Speaker 2: You really have to like use that bloody It's only for serious coupons.
Speaker 4: And my mum was a serious coupon her.
Speaker 2: She she what, momm That's where I get my frugalness from.
Speaker 4: My mom.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't spend anything if it wasn't with a discount or a coop.
Speaker 3: This is the thing that I think, like as much as I would be all for like the entertainment book or something like it coming back in a physical format, because that's so exciting, I think consumers have become so used to discounts now, Like remember back then it was really special to get that little coupon and it was it's like amazing. Whereas now with all the online brands and how everything is on sale and discounted and discount codes, I don't think the physical book would hold its value.
Speaker 4: Agree didn't think of that unless.
Speaker 1: You put extreme discounts in there.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like even now with a sale at Fate, we've got to do thirty or forty percent to make people even be half interested to shop it, which is insane for a business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's what you got to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because people will give if it's a fifteen percent not bothered. Yeah, but there goes fifteen percent of profit margin. Yeah, so very interesting. So we need to do a high a high discount entertainment book, high.
Speaker 2: Discount entertained book. Who wants to be involved, will take, will take sponsors on board, and we'll do it.
Speaker 4: We could do it.
Speaker 2: See this thing, We could do it because we do it well, we do it properly exactly. One of this digital stuff ten percent off, wet and wild gold Coast. I reckon I could get a better find a better cannot code somewhere else on the internet.
Speaker 4: Movie World ten percent off.
Speaker 1: And then do we think the brands the brands would pay dream.
Speaker 4: World fifteen percent off? Competitive?
Speaker 6: That's actually a good deal. Fifteen percent off for dreamwork.
Speaker 1: Very much pensive to go to.
Speaker 6: How much Matt you would know you've just been. How much is a.
Speaker 1: Or did you go for free?
Speaker 4: My friend? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, well I think it's quite expensive, like one hundred and something dollars per person.
Speaker 6: I would to go to a theme park.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, it was so fun and you know what, guess what do you want to know what the best part about Movie World was?
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: We got the fast pass and we did everything.
Speaker 4: At Movie Well.
Speaker 6: It looked like it was kind of dead anyway when you.
Speaker 4: Went it was. It was not school holidays and it was a rainy day. It was perfect.
Speaker 2: I've actually never been to Movie World with such little amount of people there. It was a dream come true. But we got in like I'm with a theme park. I'm always like I'm there at gates open because like I'm not gonna waste any time. But we went in and like did a few rides and then we could use our fast pass later we did the whole thing and multiple like as in we went on rides twice for some of them, and we did it all in three hours with the fast pass. It was incredible. Oh my god, I was home in bed four hours after I arrived. It was amazing, Like that is what I need. Get in, get the thrill, get home, have a nap. I mean, I've also spent like all day at Movie Well before as well, and I just.
Speaker 1: Wish I was into theme parks.
Speaker 4: I know, she gets motion sick.
Speaker 3: I get sick like just on rides that are repetitive, but also I'm so scared of the ride fucking malfunctioning.
Speaker 4: Babes.
Speaker 2: Like, there's only one ride that I have actually been, maybe two. There's been two rides in my life that I've been like, I'm actually gonna die on this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's enough for me to not One.
Speaker 2: Of is the Veloca Coaster in Orlando. Seriously, the craziest fall of th stuff in the entire Like, like I got off that and I went, how is that legal? America has no safety standards? Because what I'm like, I don't understand. Oh the part where like you're going like one hundred kilometers an hour and you just hang upside down like this, remember the photo of me with my arms up upside down. There's this thing called the Mosesaurus roll where it like rolls over the water and your head's like that far off the water. There's like that, just the speed at which it goes and the turns and the everything. I'm like, that truly.
Speaker 1: Is like flash vibes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, I did it five times and ended up with a concussion.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that when you said you feel like your brain was shaking around.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, my brain was literally like like it was like a detached from my skull and was just like rolling around inside my head.
Speaker 4: Good times.
Speaker 2: But the other one, the other one that I was like, I'm gonna die on this wild mouse at Luna Park.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been on that?
Speaker 2: It's like one of those like sharp yeah, but you like, go over one is scary.
Speaker 6: You feel like the thing is going to fall off.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're literally going to fight off the track and into Sydney Harbor and you're like, well, I'm drowning, Like I'm drowning.
Speaker 6: I worked in a theme park when I was in the States performing and so we just used to go around in our break and do all the riots every day cheers.
Speaker 1: I'm too scared.
Speaker 4: I'm very farm huh not, it's very farm.
Speaker 6: Not what's that?
Speaker 4: What what theme park was?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was Bush Gardens, which is part of the Sea World Corporation. So all their all their theme parks and themes around like ourss Europe, so all the garden yeah, Bush Gardens, b U, s c H.
Speaker 4: Not bushes.
Speaker 1: And I want to go to the one where it's different worlds in one and you drink.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hello, Oh is that where James Charles did that? I've just seen people on TikTok because there's all different themes and they go and have a different drink at each world.
Speaker 1: See, I'd be doing that while you get your brain rattled.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nice, we're back to drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a question for you that has to do with my royal flush. Okay, do you when you were younger, like, have you heard the term Debbie Downer before?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And did your mum used to say Debbie Downer like when you were like, don't be a Debbie.
Speaker 4: Downer when you were little? Right, well, here's here's the tea on Debbie Downer. Right, so Debbie Downer. We as Australians remember, did your parents say Debbie Downer when you were younger? I don't be a Debbie Downer?
Speaker 6: No, that wasn't really now vernacular.
Speaker 1: K Maybe Xander had nice parents.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well they're still together, so it says a lot.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean that to sound you're a bitch again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's horrible, A bit so episode A bit.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Debbie Downer is obviously someone who like brings down the moon, depressing Debbi, you're a bit of a Debbie Downer.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 2: I was always under the impression that it was like a common Australian term. Rachel Dratch, who did it on SNL, the Debbie Downer skit. I learned not long ago that she originated the term Debbie Downer with that skit. In two thousand and four is when it aired. She was in an interview and she said, yeah, I know that it's like a thing that everyone says now, but like I came up with it. And she took the credit for it and said, I came up with Debbie Downer, and I know that now you may not have even seen.
Speaker 1: The sketch, Like how long ago was the sketch?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and four, twenty two years?
Speaker 2: Okay, So she's like, I came up with Debbie Downer.
Speaker 4: I called bullshit.
Speaker 2: I went, there's no fucking way she came up with Debbie down because I know my mom who would say Debbie down Well, I feel like yes, But then two thousand and four, how old was I in two thousand and four, God, don't maybe do the.
Speaker 4: Mass I was eleven, yeah, ten, But I.
Speaker 2: Think to myself, like I think I heard my mum saying it before I was ten years old. But then who actually knows, because how do you know what age you were when you were what was happening?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How do you know when you ate what you were when you when you you know.
Speaker 2: That little boy that says that anyway, So I need someone somewhere.
Speaker 4: This is a message to the scrollers.
Speaker 2: Someone somewhere needs to confirm for me that like Australia was using Debbie Downer before Rachel did this skit because she said, but then I've tried googling and I've tried to figure it out, and I've tried to find any other like the Debbie Downer did not exist to my knowledge before she created the character, and the character's name was Debbie and they called her Debbie Downer and said, don't be a Debbie Downer because.
Speaker 3: She maybe it was negative Nancy and you're just getting it mixed up.
Speaker 2: Maybe we had, But then, see where's negative Nancy come from? Was that before or after Debbie Downer?
Speaker 1: Could be before.
Speaker 2: I've just googled and it says like Google says that the term originated from Saturday Night Live. She came up with the idea for the character. While on a solo vacation in Costa Rica, at a communal dining table, a stranger asked where she was from, and, upon hearing New York, asked if she had been there during nine to eleven attacks, causing the conversation to immediately grind to a halt. And that's what the character's whole thing is like. Obviously, the person who just like, sorry, but I just I just don't believe it. I just don't believe that she came up with Debbie Downer. And I also don't believe that if she did come up with Debbie Downer, it went so far into the zeitgeist that my parents, who definitely never would have could. We didn't have cable TV, so we weren't watching Saturday Night Live. We didn't have the Internet, so where's my mom and dad. We didn't have Fox Tell, we didn't have nothing, and Saturday Night Live, I believe, has never been on free to air here in Australia. So my thing is, how has it gone into my mum's language to the point where she said it quite a lot for it to have an impact to me.
Speaker 1: I've got a question about Saturday Night Live. Yeah, is it actually live?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's in the name.
Speaker 1: Wait, but they're spending their Saturday night doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The concept of the show is each Monday, they come in and write the show for that Saturday, and they have that week to rehearse and perform at live Saturday Night.
Speaker 1: And is it every week?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's still happening now. So all those really famous people work on Saturday nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how they get their start. Yeah, put in the work on Saturday nights, gotcha. And also entertainment in general is Saturday Night?
Speaker 1: So true? But I'm also like fuck that. I hate working weekends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of us have.
Speaker 6: They're also like they're in New York, so like, shout out to everyone working on ourd weekends.
Speaker 3: I mean, speaking from someone that used to work in hospitality, I'm scarred from it now.
Speaker 1: I just love my Monday to Friday.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: See, I can't think of anything worse than a Monday to Friday.
Speaker 1: See, that's like the ideal for me.
Speaker 3: But it's always like, yeah, when you work Monday to Friday and you have your weekends off, like, I love that so much. I love the weekends. I love Saturday and Sunday, and I love Friday alvo like finishing work and knowing it's the weekend. But then I speak to people that work weekends and they're like, nah, fucked, I don't care about the weekend.
Speaker 1: Isn't that so funny?
Speaker 4: But what are you doing on a weekend?
Speaker 1: Going out for dinner?
Speaker 4: But why can't you do that on a Saturday? Anyway?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you had a job, Like, if you worked nine to five on a Saturday, why can't you go out for dinner on a Saturday night?
Speaker 3: Because I don't like going out the night before or work.
Speaker 2: I think that's like a you problem, though. I think it's got nothing to do with work. It's just that you don't want to go out for dinner the night before work.
Speaker 3: I go out for dinner some weeknights.
Speaker 4: So then you could do it on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could if you worked.
Speaker 2: Just trying to poke holes in your argument, because I fucking love working weekends.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I think it's better than a nine to five. What about you?
Speaker 6: No, because like no one else is working, so like, why you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess no one else in your lives though, but like I'm in entertainment.
Speaker 2: All my friends are drag queens, All my friends are DJs, everyone is.
Speaker 1: It depends on you.
Speaker 2: All my friends are making sure you have a good night out on a Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you're in that industry, that makes complete sense, like thee nights.
Speaker 6: Oh, for fucking years, I was working three jobs and doing double shifts on the wheels, like I never want to do.
Speaker 1: That again, neither.
Speaker 3: I've got PTSD honestly or not actually, but from like doing split shifts at restaurants.
Speaker 2: I've never done a split shift in my Oh well I did, but it was a call center, so that's a bit different. But I've never done a split shift like at a rast. I actually think that is crazy.
Speaker 4: To see you in.
Speaker 3: Four hours, three hour break and you go home and I would just sit on my bed and go, okay, I can't do any I did.
Speaker 6: I would work at the gym at reception in the morning, and then I'll do I used to do support work, and I'd go do support work in the afternoon, and by it come around to Monday and I'd be exhausted and not relaxed at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a most three jobs at one time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've always had.
Speaker 3: My time was McDonald's, Baskin Robins, and Subway.
Speaker 6: I felt like I was making more money then, but I definitely wasn't, but I always I felt richer.
Speaker 2: We just had this conversation the other day, in fact, I think it was Saturday at the wedding.
Speaker 4: We were talking about.
Speaker 2: How years and years and years and years ago, Like I mean even when I was like eighteen, sometimes you'd feel like you'd work all week and like one hundred and eighty bucks would land in your account and you'd be like, oh fucking reach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it had last ye as well, that I'll get you through. You'd like Matt Worries.
Speaker 3: When I was working full time, like after working all through my hospitality jobs, retail, and then I finally wound up in the nine to five admin jobs. My dream I would have been twenty. My dream was to get myself an admin job one day that I could earn one thousand dollars a week fifty two grand a year, And I shit you not, I remember going if I can do a thousand bucks a week, like I'm going to be set, like I'm gonna have because maybe I was taking home five hundred bucks a week in my full time job, and then I thought, if I can get to one thousand dollars a week, I'm going to be loaded.
Speaker 6: Like oh my god on that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it crazy how much it's changed.
Speaker 3: Like I remember that being my absolute dream goal, fifty two grand a year salary for one of my admin jobs.
Speaker 1: And I never got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for like three years making two hundred dollars a week because I was like, that's enough, that's enough, that's.
Speaker 4: All I need. This is the way. It is a long long time ago, but I was like, that's all ready. The time.
Speaker 6: I was never without money. I remember the first without money on two hundred dollars a week grand the first year, and I was like, oh you earned what the first time I earned it? A fifty grand? Ever, I was like, oh my god, like I'm on like so much money.
Speaker 2: I did hate though, getting the like end of financial year, like you know, what do you call it when you get your how much you've earned for the year, And I'd got a statement.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember seeing that and it was like total earnings eleven thousand dollars for the year.
Speaker 1: And then I where did I spend that.
Speaker 4: How insane? I know you earned eleven thousand dollars like one year.
Speaker 3: I remember my tax returned being nineteen grand I earned in a year. And that's when I was like not in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first time I like hit the tax free threetold which used to be I think they've brought up now it's like twenty something.
Speaker 4: I think it's eighteen was it lower?
Speaker 1: You know payday super is starting now? Who payday Super?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: So that to pay it every time?
Speaker 4: You get paid every week.
Speaker 1: Or like yeah whenever you get paid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where I get paid monthly, which love you knowver so much, but monthly absolutely destroys.
Speaker 3: So I can understand that owning a company, because we at Fate pay weekly and that's because we started out paying weekly when Fate was small. But now we've got like sixty employees, so doing payroll is a weekly task for us.
Speaker 6: Is it a big like how big a job is it to like get good?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, it's not that big of a job now because of all the softwares that you use, But like before all those softwares, it was like very manual, but it's still pretty clunky when you've got retail staff that like have different rosters every week, whereas when you got people like working.
Speaker 6: Full time, and I guess it would be easy if like you're doing things like invoices and all sorts of stuff, it might be easier to do that just once a month.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why big companies pay once a month, because then it's like this big once a month job rather than every week. So we've kind of shot ourselves in the foot by doing weekly because now it's a weekly job for us. Yeah, okay, but it's better for the staff to get paid weekly rather.
Speaker 6: Than have a budget of the month. I'm like, Jesus, I've never been so bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never been paid.
Speaker 4: From though when like the big lump thumb hits your account.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: I only ever got paid weekly in all my jobs that I had.
Speaker 2: There was only one time that I worked for like four or five weeks but they hadn't done I don't know if it was my fault or not, can't remember, but something was wrong with my tax they or the bank so they couldn't pay me. Yeah, and they were like, we'll pay you, but like, we just have to figure this out and I think I worked for like four weeks and then finally got paid, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, it's so much money. It's like eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 6: It's like when you have to like do you have to like sign in to work or you mess up your signing and I forget what you sign in and you'd forget to fix it and go, oh, I didn't do my signing for these days ago. Well, yeah, I can't have to wait till next time you get paid.
Speaker 2: Now, my god, do you want to know what one of the call centers that I was at, you had it? You the only only the time you on the phone was what you got paid. And I didn't even know that. Like, so if my shift was like eight till four, if I only was on the phone to a customer for like four of those eight hours, let's say just because like no one's coming.
Speaker 6: God, no wonder they go around in bloody circles when you're trying to get help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, but I wasn't. I wasn't customer service. I was like I was working for well, there were no there was one customer service that was different that was getting paid by the hour, but there was one where it was like raising money for charity, which was just I like went in for the job because it was to raise money for the Kids Cancer Project, which I was really like passionate about, and I was like, yeah, I love this, like raising money for kids with cancer, Like I'm all about that, Like I'm gonna love this job. When I was younger, my you know your cousin, that isn't your cousin You just say cousin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He died of leukemia when I was like six, and so I was like really passionate about that. And then anyway, I got in there and they could tell that I was good, so they moved me to a different team and they were like, oh, well this team is struggling.
Speaker 4: You're so good.
Speaker 2: We're going to take you off Kids Cancer Project and we're going to put you on New South Wales Rural Fire Service. Now shout out love your work, but not passionate about that at all, fucking out and calling and saying hello, kids with cancer, I want to donate, easy sales calling. It's like Rural Fire Service, would you like to donate?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: No one, No one wanted to talk to me at all about that. So I ended up hating it. But where was I going with this?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that okay, yes, so with that one. When I got to the real fire service, there were times where I was just like, oh fuck, I can't do this, Like I just I couldn't give a shit. Sorry, but that was my attitude. I was like, I was really pissed off that they'd taken me off a project that I was like passionate about and like put me here to like fix this mess of a team.
Speaker 4: That wasn't doing well.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, oh, so I just like go to the bathroom for twenty minutes, just sit in there and just sit down and.
Speaker 4: Have a break. You know.
Speaker 2: Then I realized when I got paid that it was only when you were on the phone that he actually got Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't reckon they would allow that anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, that company got done. That company I ended up getting. I ended up getting, well, it was this big deal. But I believe I got fired for being gay because the team leader at the place that I went to, which he has no affiliation with the rural fire Service, he just worked for the company that you know in the call center homophobic as and all of a sudden, one day it just I overheard a conversation.
Speaker 4: I made a YouTube video about this. Do you remember this story?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I overheard a conversation and I can't even remember what happened now because this is back in like two, twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. I want to say, but I ever heard a conversation of them, Like I was the only gay in the office in the in the village, in the village, and they were, you know, saying homophobic things. Didn't hear my own name, but thought it was about me, And anyway, then.
Speaker 6: Well it doesn't matter, it's about you regardless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, true.
Speaker 2: And then anyway, then I was calling to have a meeting with HR and they were like, oh, your behavior in the workplaces And I was like, I don't even talk to anyone here, like apart from hello, how are you? And then we just sit and we are on the call center like there was no work culture. There's no work culture at a call centerp for the most part, no one's like talking to each other because everyone's on the phone. So you can't really have a conversation with your partner next to you at your desk because like they're on the phone. And then when they're not on the phone, You're probably on the phone. And then like everyone takes their break different times, like they'll just come over and tap you on the shower and go break time. Obviously, they don't want everyone to kind and break it once. They want people to be on the phone at all times. So anyway, and I was a fucking loser with no voice back then, so I just took it.
Speaker 4: On the chin and I was like, Okay, sorry for being gay. Bye. And then these days i'd go lawsuit.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Funnily enough, a bunch of people took them to court for workplace harassment, homophobic abuse, blah blah blah blah and one and the call center is shut down and they tried to reopen under another name, and they got shut down again for the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: And now they do not exist.
Speaker 1: So see y'all.
Speaker 4: Say love, I'll say larvae.
Speaker 3: Well that's another episode, done and dusted. This episode was a rollercoaster it speaking of the parks and I feel like it was and he didn't even laugh at it.
Speaker 2: There was a bit of a close friends as well. It was this felt very close friends. It did too much gay j for my liking.
Speaker 6: I try to be quiet.
Speaker 4: You bring me in.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you did invite him in for that interview.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: We won't be doing that again anyways, Scholars, Thank you for listening, Thank you for joining us. Don't forget to rate, subscribe, watch us on YouTube. There's YouTube exclusives going up on YouTube now, so things you.
Speaker 6: Don't hear he and you can just send the episode to a friend. Just anyone that you know doesn't listen, Just send it to a friend.
Speaker 1: Word of mouth, people, please mouth.
Speaker 2: Word of mouth. What else do we have to say? Leave us a comment? Have you checked the comments lately on Spotify?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: I got to do this at the end of every episode. Now I forgot last week.
Speaker 4: I think find a final comment read Britta.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I get my own little special audio.
Speaker 6: Like comment of the week. But yeah, we can make one because.
Speaker 1: Matt's got Matt's end of the week. Can I have Britney's comment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like Bitney's comment of the week, Bitney's comment of the week. No, okay, the last question Friends episode he's called antrophies can fuck?
Speaker 1: I didn't even check that.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me go back to the I'll always read it from the main episode Xander getting called out for saying Syria when it was Sierra. Oh my god, that is no narrating, dumb thing I've ever.
Speaker 2: Seen Siria and the way none of us.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I got so many messages from people being like, oh, you really did the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Not to do that. Hey, that's what you get.
Speaker 6: I'm still I still don't understand, Like Sierra is the same as like Sierra.
Speaker 3: The singer No Sierra with a C Sierra and then Cier like the way it spelt with an S i E double I is Sierra.
Speaker 4: That's the same.
Speaker 3: No, it's s Siara Sierra.
Speaker 1: No, it's Sierra and Sierra Sierra.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. No, Well all we know is it's not Siria. Babes. Come on, there's no defense. You've got no defense.
Speaker 3: And the only other well, there's lots of other comments, but another one was can confirm as a flight attendant you are one hundred percent right?
Speaker 1: When I asked, do they judge.
Speaker 3: When we say, yeah, I'll help in an emergency and they'll go fucking as if?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know comments from flight attendants.
Speaker 2: I knew that, and I got some d ms as well from flight attendants saying that they bitch about the exit row in the in the galley, and they go, they're not.
Speaker 4: Fucking saving no one, and then people were saying, oh.
Speaker 2: A flight attendant got really angry and was like, if you're ever on my flight in the exit row, I'll be asking you to get off the flight.
Speaker 1: Did someone comment that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I went, You're never going to see me in exit row because I don't get there. The point of the story was I got upgraded to the middle seat of an exit row. Anyway, all love, peace and love shop Fate come to the Bring Back Glamorateur and we need to check how.
Speaker 1: Many people shop using the secret code. Okay, sorry everywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to end this episode. Good long long episode, long long episode.
Speaker 1: Have a guess at how many people use that forty percent off Scroller's coat sixty four, Sander, watch your gether. I'm engay j forty five.
Speaker 4: It was sixty four on a CYC hotel on a.
Speaker 6: Psycho girl sixty four years crazy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Daryl better let you go. We're going to go play foot seats.
Speaker 3: Sandra, do you edit this episode