Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren Men's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: How are we well?
Speaker 4: I'm good. I'm still a bit rattle by daylight saving because I'm waking because I'm waking up. I've been so late this way. I'm waking up, and then I'm like realizing I've got another hour to sleep. And then when I go back to sleep, by the time my alarm goes off, I must have been a really deep sleep.
Speaker 5: Why aren't you just coming early?
Speaker 4: Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Have all your clocks gone back?
Speaker 3: Who knows? My watch still hasn't.
Speaker 1: Actually, maybe that's what's wrong.
Speaker 4: No, I just I wake up and then I got another hour, and then I go back to sleep, and then I'm in like a really deep sleep.
Speaker 3: In like forty five minutes when the alarm goes.
Speaker 5: We're on the right time now or are we in our right time?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Sure? Yeah? Maybe he watches the.
Speaker 4: Right Australian Eastern Standard time. We've been living in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time.
Speaker 5: Right, gotcha? So we're in sync with the cows. Yeah, gotcha for.
Speaker 1: A few weeks, right, because then the rest then the obviously Europeans and the like Daylight Savings.
Speaker 5: What did they do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why don't we switch at the same time.
Speaker 2: It was a real nightmare when we lived in New Zealand for a couple of years because there's time difference there. And then we're checking with lose parents. But they're on Daylight Savings because they're in New South Wales. But my folks are people.
Speaker 4: Who live on the border towns, like between Queensland and New South Wales.
Speaker 2: That's just but it's the trade off because they get Twin Towns Leagues Club.
Speaker 4: What what's that?
Speaker 5: We've got to take the show to Twin Towns?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do they do there?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: So it's a hotel built across the border. So one side of the hotel is one time and the other side of the hotel is the other side Twin Towns. When I used to do the Today Show, they'd make me stay there regularly. This is weird, and honestly, I wouldn't know what time set my lam for because sometimes in the rooms the phones flipped back and forwards.
Speaker 3: So I think you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: I think one side's like the function rooms and the restaurants, and then the other.
Speaker 5: Side of the hotel, which I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So what do they save?
Speaker 2: Do they serve? Two is new or for it depends what side of the building, because it's Twin town kidding me, that's cooked, It's cooked. This is Twin Towns. We're doing Google. Can you go Google image please.
Speaker 4: It's also a bit like being on a it feels like you're in it on a cruise show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks a bit crazy, it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's across two cruise directed now, Hello, Welcome to Twin Towns.
Speaker 4: During COVID was a real headache because you could only drive in the cart. When I lived up there, you can only drive in the car park on one side, depending what town you're from.
Speaker 2: But the car park only opens at six so I'm not sure if that's seven or six five. Shall we take the show there?
Speaker 4: Okay, silly idea to build a hotel across the border.
Speaker 2: They would they would have said it was quirky at the line down the middle.
Speaker 4: Well, I think part of Cold Coast Airport is actually in New South Wales.
Speaker 1: I think it is, but they run on Queens some time.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there was like the carpet changes. That's what it should be. Oh, I'm onto the maroon carpet. I'm on Queens.
Speaker 4: Yes, seriously, it probably does have something like that. It would have a line down the middle for sure.
Speaker 2: When you're in twin towns, we'd like to talk to him next point. Hey, yeah, we're going to a fun show coming up today, guys, and a couple of days to go, and then we are off to Adelaide for gathered.
Speaker 1: Plane is full.
Speaker 2: The plane is full, right, there's.
Speaker 3: No like I'll give up my state if someone was.
Speaker 2: No, we are on.
Speaker 1: It's no consolation tickets.
Speaker 2: No consolation tickets, not in the prize cupboards.
Speaker 3: Sure, let's keep tigging. We can find something. You know, we do have Teddy swims.
Speaker 5: We do, we do.
Speaker 2: Indeed, when you hear us play Teddy today, get on the phone and you will win your way to Teddy Swims. We've also got a guaranteed five thousand dollars to go this week with the five K question all that, we're going looking for Melbourne'siggest Bogan a little bit later on, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: We've got a situation already.
Speaker 5: What's happened?
Speaker 4: Quick, Clint run, We've.
Speaker 3: Got a situation. School holidays started yesterday.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everyone on school holidays. Jace just said, oh, I think we've peaked around day one. It's day one.
Speaker 1: How do you peak on day one?
Speaker 3: He got sixteen.
Speaker 1: Run out of nind years.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I had my eight year old Hearty in here. Remember he was ruthless, said you'd never get a girlfriend. He had his mate cal In as well.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous cow.
Speaker 1: After the show, we think this is, by the way, school camp or something.
Speaker 4: I wish there were.
Speaker 3: More of them in here, to be honest, a far more interesting to talk.
Speaker 2: That was fun. Felix made a play for the car this morning at five am. Your friends well, I said. Later in the week, as we were leaving, Lauren said, honey, the eight year old can get in her tesla. And they did a light show leaving the car park, which vibed him up.
Speaker 4: But then we couldn't get out of the cag somehow, I don't know, I disconnected that car park app to get out, and I was like, Jose's going to be wondering what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm out on the street, Lawns. I'll take Hardy, drive out of the car park and meet you on the street. Just turn huddy together, are just like somewhere on the weak.
Speaker 4: You know why? On the Tesla we had it on fart mode where you push the button in all the different seats can let one rip.
Speaker 5: What are you eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then he gets out of Lawren's car all excited.
Speaker 4: He gave us a good laugh.
Speaker 2: And then gets in my car. I took the boys down to his own bowling.
Speaker 4: So he did go bowling?
Speaker 2: Or you didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to bowling. I went to the arcade section.
Speaker 4: Why they wanted to go bowling?
Speaker 2: No, they wanted to lure me to the bowling alley to get to the arcades.
Speaker 4: You got, you got catfish, got catfish?
Speaker 3: So did they get? Is it one of those ones where you win the ticket?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: They ripped through my super.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's doing that anyway, exactly, everyone's attacking the super.
Speaker 5: And then walked out of there with nine hundred Zappos.
Speaker 1: Zappos.
Speaker 4: Those purple lollies. They were my poison at school. I loved them. The individual yet show.
Speaker 5: Me that's him playing air hockey.
Speaker 2: You just zoom in on Hudson's hand and you'll see that was when we just arrived. It had already cleaned out the Zappo clawn machine.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they're different.
Speaker 5: So then then wigging out on Sugar took them back to the house.
Speaker 4: Hang on, this is at twelve o'clock, so you're already having a milk done by before lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are they having for lunch?
Speaker 5: Rolled in some Dominoes?
Speaker 1: Dominoes you would.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's for lunch, Domino's lunch.
Speaker 4: Get school holidays exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I rang my wife and I said, hey, where's the other kids, and she goes, well, I've got Felix and eight friends at the movies and they're going to come back to our place for a swim.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Sorry, don't get a pool if you don't want people around.
Speaker 5: I was trying to drain it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you you put the green cordial inok'st again. Guys my grandparents, do you want to get sick jumping?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, we've done the pool party, We've done the movies. They've done the Minecraft movie.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no, you haven't peaked. It just means now you've got eight other families that have come over yesterday that you can send your.
Speaker 3: Children smart.
Speaker 1: Ship them around.
Speaker 4: But I'm all for the rest of the holiday because we're on holidays.
Speaker 1: Next remember your son slash daughter can for a swim. Well, just wondering if.
Speaker 3: Yes, one by one, he's got eight movie dates.
Speaker 4: That's solid, not that co turn that fround upside down.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, I'm living.
Speaker 4: You're a glass half empty kind of guy, and I'm a glass half full kind of lady.
Speaker 2: Got eight days off, I'm living. Shout out to everyone doing school holidays. We've got some family passes to fun Fields. A little bit later on in the show as well.
Speaker 3: We're doing those.
Speaker 2: Do you want to.
Speaker 4: Twenty four? You're already sticky kids and you need something to do. We've got the thing.
Speaker 2: For you, a new segment, I'm sick of my kids. Thirteen twenty four, ten.
Speaker 5: Is our number.
Speaker 2: If you want to win your way to fun Fields, We've got a family pass. Fun Fields is great. They're actually opening staying open till the end of school holidays because the weather is still good.
Speaker 4: Towards the weather, he's going to be a mate.
Speaker 2: Zin that's right, say a big at fun Fields Theme Parks end of season sale, cheap of tickets, more thrills, visit fun Fields dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: We'll look at all these parents who think, all of these parents needing something to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey Jason, you've got something for you to do, actually help. What is it? We'll tell you soon.
Speaker 2: You're Moner Melbourne bit of Bruno Mars. I saw him in concert back in Buras, Vegas.
Speaker 4: I have never and I would love to. He's one of those shows that to be hit after hit after him.
Speaker 2: There was a great moment because he's got the big instrumental band and at one point the band Big Show Bad We'll play there instruments while they're roaming through the crowd, and the guitarist was in the aisle right next to us, right and he's guitar solo. And this little kid looks up and you can tell this little kid's eyes have lit up like he's got the moment. The guitarist is next to him and the kid puts his hand up for a high five. The guitarists in the middle of and you can see the guitarists like his little heartbreaking like head but and the kids just handslow comes down so sad. It was the worst.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with Bruno Mars in the Quantus business lounge at l a X.
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 5: Awkwardly?
Speaker 1: I just said hello. It was a very brief hello.
Speaker 2: But he was getting himself Amatizedman.
Speaker 1: He was fixing himself some It was the breakfast menu, so he was getting some granola and some yogurt and some and I was like, hey, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Did you say gimme anyway?
Speaker 1: He was flying to Sitney. I was frying to Melbourn. Were on the same flat luck.
Speaker 3: You couldn't annoy him.
Speaker 5: What did he say? Aback?
Speaker 1: He said hey, man, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: So he didn't say how you.
Speaker 1: Doing?
Speaker 5: And then he would have held his granola walking back to the table. This guy is following now.
Speaker 4: This is very very small banger after banger, much like Doua Lipa was. When she was here, I knew I'd love it, and then when I got there I loved it even more. I also loved it because my friend Kedre Alexander was opening for Doer and Keita, who we love fresh Fer and performing the dual leaper across the country. She's got her own show. It's announced the Press Pause to a live July eleventh at the North Theater. Tickets are on sale now. Tickets and involved livenation dot com dot au. Now you might remember when Keith Alexander was in here before she went on to it with Deeper doer Lipa. She was talking about how she was getting like you know, like athletes get match fit. She was getting stage fit. And we saw that video of her running and playing the guitar and she was running and singing on the treadmill.
Speaker 3: Was saying, Beyonce does that too.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift did it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Keter Alexander was telling.
Speaker 1: Us about that. No, we're not doing this again.
Speaker 6: Do you want to do a treadmillon?
Speaker 4: Get it one of those under the disk tread and just for the three hours, get the step count up the whole time.
Speaker 2: You imagine Moum with the handwaights.
Speaker 4: It's not about being fit chased. It's for your brain.
Speaker 2: Two stone, you run quick.
Speaker 4: I think we should all do it, all, do a show on treadmills or bikes.
Speaker 2: For years, you've been going on about wanting the treadmills where there's a treadmill like little office ones you put them.
Speaker 3: Might have a big one or a bike.
Speaker 4: There's like office seats with bikes that you can pedal.
Speaker 1: Guess what today's the day?
Speaker 4: Today's the day?
Speaker 1: Stand up?
Speaker 2: Big boy.
Speaker 4: Treadmills are in the studio.
Speaker 1: Treadmills are in.
Speaker 3: A lot of my new runners that Ned Brockman's well.
Speaker 1: You should say that I wore my active were as well with some bike shorts.
Speaker 3: Get your stick. We're doing our treadmilk.
Speaker 1: Look at the is Have a look at his face.
Speaker 4: What footwear did you.
Speaker 2: Ones wearing very heavy air force one.
Speaker 4: That's all right, you'll be right very Do you know how many days we've tried to do this and in the morning meeting we're like, oh, he's in the mood.
Speaker 3: Today is not the day. You came in today in.
Speaker 4: A great mood?
Speaker 1: Is the dad frolic?
Speaker 4: This is what things do to get fit. I am not a singer, no, but you're a performer. So you're going to walk on the tread military the show.
Speaker 1: Are we on a right?
Speaker 2: Can I ask?
Speaker 5: Is this why you're wearing no, no, no pink bike pants?
Speaker 1: It is? And if you're lucky. It's going. It's going.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do not like this?
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 3: What level are we going to put the treadmills on?
Speaker 2: I want to be very clear too, five.
Speaker 4: Three, No, No, you're turning them all.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing this for the entire shot. Yes, I can give you a hot tip.
Speaker 1: So do you think can you imagine how many calories are going to burn?
Speaker 3: This is me forever now?
Speaker 5: How am I going to eat breakfast, panel the show and walk at the same time?
Speaker 3: This is me forever now? Oh, he's fallen off again.
Speaker 4: Do you think Do you think if I put like my phone on the health app, my step can't be registered even though we're not moving.
Speaker 2: Can I ask?
Speaker 5: Are we doing this for any reason?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because we're getting We're doing treadmills.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the reason is that?
Speaker 3: I just always wanted to.
Speaker 4: It's not for charity. No, the charity is ours us.
Speaker 1: We wanted to suck the power from you. That's why.
Speaker 4: We've got our milk.
Speaker 1: Are you right mate?
Speaker 5: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: The treadmill is not.
Speaker 3: As wide as the one at my gym, and I hit the side eyes.
Speaker 9: On the road.
Speaker 1: Ronda on it's alreadytten here.
Speaker 3: Okay, run them back on. Just kee walk like a supermodel, one foot in front of the other. Not too white, or you'll go.
Speaker 2: Off like this, Lauren. If I just walk like I'm on.
Speaker 1: The catwalk, I'll look you look skinnier already?
Speaker 2: Do I look lean clean?
Speaker 1: Look late? Do you want borrow my back hands?
Speaker 3: I think mine's a bit I'm getting.
Speaker 2: If you got a stitch, stitch I'm getting that's supposed to happen this early.
Speaker 1: We should get him some bike pants anyway, So we'll be continuing this.
Speaker 3: Can anyone even hear us?
Speaker 1: Or tell if you'd like us to.
Speaker 5: Spat twenty minutes. We do this for charity.
Speaker 4: Are you a charity? And would you? But we're not raising money. Hang on, so we've been going for two minutes. Sorry, we've only gone one hundred and thirty meters.
Speaker 1: It is enjoying it.
Speaker 2: The treadmill show today. It is lovely smile Ja. So the question is who will be alive at nine? I know who I'd be putting my money on.
Speaker 4: Not me.
Speaker 5: I have no idea why, but for some reason we are doing a treadmill show today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we've just been wanting to do it for a long time. And these treadmills, these treadmills have been hidden and every day they're like, we don't think today's day, Jose is not in a good mood. And I said, if we wait until the day where Jas is in a good mood, these treadmills are going to stay in the box forever.
Speaker 5: I will never come in in a good mood again.
Speaker 3: Look, you're actually like it's like you're hiking Upper Mountain.
Speaker 1: I've taken.
Speaker 3: Walking on mini treadmill.
Speaker 2: You too, have like rocked up in actively.
Speaker 1: You look like you're starring an Arabic while is summer. Bodies aren't built in summer, the mountain, winter and autumn.
Speaker 2: You become a bloody went from the frame cover of one men's health magazine eating boiled Eggs for Your Life and boiled Exit.
Speaker 4: Jas has cracked it because he came in in night care force ones, which he thinks doesn't enough arch support.
Speaker 1: You are very heavy on that carefoot.
Speaker 5: He's taking the shoes off.
Speaker 1: That's like grounding. Grounding is very.
Speaker 5: Popular at the.
Speaker 7: Trying.
Speaker 4: I can tell that you're actually trying to be like, I'm cool with it. I'm a cool guy, and.
Speaker 2: I'm trying not to be like I'm trying to be a spoilsport. Spoil sport. I want to be involved.
Speaker 3: Everyone else thinks it's funny, but I.
Speaker 5: Just came so close then to telling you to wait till he starts sweating.
Speaker 3: It is a bit warm.
Speaker 2: Is technically here wearing linen?
Speaker 4: We are in the depths of hell.
Speaker 3: I've never seen your exercise, so here we are.
Speaker 2: Boy getting his ass alive from the treadmill. This is over one hundred Good morning. You're on the air with Jason Lione. Clint's here as well. We're doing to thanks to Shelready Express, and for absolutely no reason, we are all doing the show on treadmills today.
Speaker 3: How's your anxiety going because you're not really loving this.
Speaker 2: Are you. I'm angry and that's fine, Lauren, But I am a good sport, so I will play ball.
Speaker 4: Clint's eating his breakfast on the treadmill. I've had a coffee on the triammill.
Speaker 5: Clint can die face first off the treadmill for all I care right now, so.
Speaker 3: Mad at us. We've been talking about doing this for a long time.
Speaker 1: The calories are going to burn.
Speaker 3: This is because you know why we're doing it.
Speaker 4: It's because you once said you're going to start a run club, You're going to run to work, and you never did it.
Speaker 5: I run away from work right now, Lauren.
Speaker 3: So now we're walking at work, I think what's we need?
Speaker 1: I think we need to turn it up a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think what.
Speaker 4: Annoys is we're all on the same speed. So Clint turns it up, we all go up.
Speaker 2: Clint, I'll just turn it up a couple I'll tell you where you can remote. Annoys me the most is because everyone was in on this fun little adventure. Everyone.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jason, imagine being on the outside.
Speaker 2: So everyone everyone's rocked up in active where I've rocked up in nice collared shirt.
Speaker 1: Just got a little first time ever.
Speaker 3: You normally wear like board shorts and a T shirt, and today.
Speaker 4: It's proper clothes. And we've surprised you with a treadmill shop. So we each have treadmills under the desk and we're going to get our step counter. Because there's just not enough hours in the day, is there what you could be doing? Jade's like, this woman is complaining about your commute from work. There's a lady in Sydney who's been talking about Well, I felt there's been a lot in the news about working from home at the moment, some.
Speaker 2: People's done the backflip, hasn't he wanted?
Speaker 4: Did he want government officials or people go back.
Speaker 1: Into the office, Well, public service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we're blown up and said no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is that well, women, especially women in the workforce, Well, because women have got you know, more often than not, women are staying home with their kids, and you're having to work from home because they're juggling a lot more.
Speaker 4: If my kids are home, i'd want to go to work, Like I feel like that would be hard to work and have kids.
Speaker 3: But I guess you don't have to take care that.
Speaker 2: My dad always said, try and get a job with the government. You'll never get fired. Really well, it's good super as well. Yeah, he said, honestly, you can put your feet up, do nothing. Don't give you.
Speaker 4: Another issue is now that people have taken jobs while they've been allowed to work from home, and when they're being now asked to come back into the office. Like this woman it's a three hour round trip. Sorry, well she's got an hour and a half commute.
Speaker 1: Each way on the train, tram, but treadmill, not sure?
Speaker 3: Just an hour and a half, three hours.
Speaker 4: Cleaned, three hours in your day a spear traffic. So she was saying, well, hang on, I took this job when it was working from home job, and now you'll be coming to the office.
Speaker 5: Leave the office, give me a helicopter made of mine.
Speaker 1: Who three hours?
Speaker 2: He probably does a one hour around, like one hour.
Speaker 1: Commute, that's uncommon.
Speaker 2: But it's on the ferry in Sydney. So he just does all his work like he's like, you know, I can cut into my workday.
Speaker 1: That seems to get very rough though they can. Those fairies are on board in the morning commute. God, there's now a ferry from Geelong to Melbourne, isn't there. A lot of people get the ferry from Geelong to be a bit rough and speaking of Geelong baller at Bendigo, a lot of people jump on trains. It's an hour an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: If it was an hour and a half, I prefer to be on a train because you can do work you can do.
Speaker 1: But also sometimes if you're jumping on the Monash Freeway at you know, Wellington Road, sometimes it takes and how it's get in here to.
Speaker 2: Get to Williamstown, over the over the bloody that construction area and over the bridge. It's a nightmare.
Speaker 4: Where do you want to know on thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne? How long is your commute?
Speaker 5: How how can we get this morning?
Speaker 4: Let's see so this needs to take you to get here in the morning.
Speaker 2: About twenty two minutes twenty two and then it's about thirty to thirty five on the way home, okay, depending which truck.
Speaker 1: Through to go beat trode be Trade's a bit of a nightmare.
Speaker 2: No, I don't get beat trade. I'm rough sided than their p and I'm inland well.
Speaker 4: People sitting in there car hours getting.
Speaker 5: To them from work, trying to get it on the Nepean from sink Kildare.
Speaker 3: That would be people listening to us right now. He's probably less an hour ago.
Speaker 2: Thirteen to twenty four ten is our number. Let's see how high we can get Melbourne? How BIG's he can here? Give us a call over. Welcome to our random treadmill show or we just ticked.
Speaker 4: Over half an hour on the Tready, guys, what we are using three individual treadmills under the desk because Jace wanted to once start a run club, said he would run or walk to work every morning.
Speaker 3: He's never done it.
Speaker 2: I've said a lot of stupid things on this show.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we like to make your stupid ideas come to Fruition.
Speaker 5: Said I would love to do the show live from a sena.
Speaker 3: Well, we can definitely do that.
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 1: That's mine.
Speaker 5: I'm free now. So we are live from the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Twenty k' is all up?
Speaker 4: That'd be good you reckon, We do twenty k's in the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, more on the tread Let's play down treadmill, Mike. More on that in the sect. First, So we are looking for Melbourne's biggest commute this morning here.
Speaker 4: On nov Yes, because there's people out there who were commuting. I mean an hour seems like a long time. Two hours in the car each me, well, about.
Speaker 3: Fourteen minutes I do.
Speaker 1: About eleven minutes at twenty home.
Speaker 2: It was very inconvenient for you too when we moved from Richmond to no Sorry, about six minutes.
Speaker 1: For me it was about thirty five seconds.
Speaker 4: But also to the time of day I did. If I went from my house here at like eight thirty, it would take fine and a half now, but.
Speaker 5: It's worth the extra ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'd drive an extra three hours. Just chelse in Dora and good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: Sorry one sec? Did you just almost fall off the treadmills? If someone faced plants today, that'll do me, Charles. How long did you commute on a good day?
Speaker 10: It's about three hours round trip.
Speaker 4: Where are you going to and from.
Speaker 11: From Dorian into the city?
Speaker 1: And how do you do that on a in a car?
Speaker 10: In a car?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you what?
Speaker 4: What's you? Are you in peak times or are you in a time at least when you can like take work calls and make yourself useful within those three hours?
Speaker 9: I do adjusted hours.
Speaker 12: I actually start a little bit earlier and finish earlier.
Speaker 1: Yes, three hour commute.
Speaker 4: If you're in peak times, it even longer.
Speaker 5: Please tell me you're not just listening to us, jelfs oh most of the time.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I do go to an audiobook, but with you generally.
Speaker 3: When Jason's telling us, that's when you put your audiobook on.
Speaker 2: Good morning? Did not take morning taking the bait? Lauren?
Speaker 5: How long is you're commute currently?
Speaker 10: I've been in the car for an hour and a half and I'm coming from Geelong and.
Speaker 4: How much further do you have to go?
Speaker 13: At least another half an hour?
Speaker 11: My map says.
Speaker 5: You've gone past the giant servos.
Speaker 11: Oh yep.
Speaker 1: Is there a road that you get to that's like particularly bad, like.
Speaker 12: As soon as you kind of ghet the weryby era.
Speaker 1: Like Coroit Creek Road. Yep?
Speaker 12: And there's no fairies anymore from Geelong during the wait.
Speaker 9: From Port Arlington.
Speaker 1: Not that's happen.
Speaker 5: There's a business opportunity for us, fairy. I'll get the tiny out.
Speaker 1: We'll do a show by the fairy.
Speaker 5: Should we do a show on my boat? We should?
Speaker 2: Can we do?
Speaker 1: Can we the trust me?
Speaker 13: Even when there's no trains?
Speaker 7: Yeah, lots of.
Speaker 12: People from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Geelong Melbourne communities can be savage shout out for doing that. But there's also people who live in a lot of people live in Melbourne and commute down to July because.
Speaker 2: We can do a show on my boat and god forbid that the weather. They can take five people in the let's be big. It's not big, but if the water is flat, we can maybe go and pick someone up from Geelong and bring them to work.
Speaker 3: How long would that take.
Speaker 1: We'll need some form of rescue you.
Speaker 4: I might be on the support, but you you take this in.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see me getting winched into a chop on the news that night.
Speaker 4: Ruby, good morning, good morning to talk to us. How long is your commuting are you currently on it?
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm sure.
Speaker 11: It's about two hours there?
Speaker 10: And then I drive two hours from as Well and I've got about twenty minutes to go.
Speaker 4: To and from Well.
Speaker 12: I go from Frankston to Cranburn and then from Cramburnt Wallert.
Speaker 11: What do you do my traffic control?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, do you mean what does she does a job?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, traffic control?
Speaker 1: Asking what you did in the car?
Speaker 3: What do you do in the car for four hours a day?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Just talk, listen to the radio, try to win thing.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 1: Let's give us something, give us something reach.
Speaker 4: Do you know we're currently on treadmills? Or we do this show which is making it very win something.
Speaker 11: I love to win something.
Speaker 12: I've been trying hard every hour at work.
Speaker 5: Well, here's a get away. We're going to send you on a road.
Speaker 1: Trip that's rubbing salty the water.
Speaker 4: Soon enough time in the car.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. How did I hook you up with a two undred dollars and a condavout you?
Speaker 10: Oh beautiful?
Speaker 13: I would love that.
Speaker 2: No worries pay less so you can play more this Easter thanks to Anaconda. We are live from the treadmills this morning for absolutely no reason.
Speaker 1: Would to annoy you.
Speaker 4: How we can walk in the show and how much we can get under Jason's skin?
Speaker 2: Yep? Will well?
Speaker 5: Will I live till nine?
Speaker 1: How's you? Is there a bit of rush? There is a little bit of rashty wearing today my sweating, No, not yet, but what's it a pont you wearing?
Speaker 2: I'm are tight bonds.
Speaker 4: So we bought these out at six thirty. If you've just tuned in, it's seven. It's now seven o'clock and Jason's already taken his shoes off. It's bare foot.
Speaker 5: The shirt's coming off.
Speaker 1: So no, no, no, no, we'll get you a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Someone getting the T shirt he's wearing back with shorts and he's offered to take his over shorts off and just wear the bark.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm good, I will, I'm good to the team.
Speaker 2: I'd rather the chape than see many Quint's Jason treadmill shows. Do you want yay? Good morning Melbourne, John.
Speaker 3: Ten past seven Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Top of the World team. Absolutely no reason, but the randomness is a couple of reasons. We are alive from treadmills this morning, fading up the treadmill bike.
Speaker 4: Now, Clint and I did that run with Ned at four am?
Speaker 1: Didn Did Ned not inspire you? Jays?
Speaker 2: Yes to drink chocolate milk?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But he got us up at about before the show and we were like, wouldn't it be amazing exercise before the show. It's just it's a bit tricky. So we're exercising during the show. We're going to see how amazing we feel at the end of it.
Speaker 3: So far, cry penalty Jase, I've never in my life.
Speaker 2: So angry.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because he's Fitz. No, it's because no one moist.
Speaker 4: He's let's just quickly cut to the phone room to our producers out there. Have you ever seen Jason this filthy?
Speaker 1: He's so angry?
Speaker 5: Do you know why I'm angry?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, bigfoot?
Speaker 2: What I like being clean? I like not sweating, I like you know, exercise. I like a nice presh shirt. And no one's given me notice so I rocked up in I.
Speaker 4: Thought it would be fun, you know, like when we do spontaneous things.
Speaker 1: Shirt, can you describe how his walking stuff like Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: He's really heel to heel to light lights on the toes.
Speaker 1: Some weights, get the bird, turn it up.
Speaker 4: Some months.
Speaker 1: We're running.
Speaker 4: We're running.
Speaker 5: This is great. So the only problem is when you shurn up your treadmill.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're all in units. Oh my god, look at his cheeks bouncing. Oh my god, he forgot his sports. I've got a spare in still to come this morning.
Speaker 5: Your chances when Teddy swims tickets, when you keep Teddy give.
Speaker 2: Us a ring?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: His page and it's quite hot.
Speaker 5: This is Jason Urren glints here as well.
Speaker 2: We don't want to Thanks to Shelve Ready Express, we are live from Live on treadmills this morning.
Speaker 4: About yeah there. Now, I don't think you can win because Jason only walked about three kilometers this morning so far, and our next guest would do that as a.
Speaker 1: Warm up exactly. And he's so dedicated to his craft, that craft being footy, so much so that he's decided to drive a little bit of sponsorship via a tattoo, Darcy, foggy star of the Adelaide Crows, He's got a tattoo on his What is that? He's right to the bicet, the under the undercarriage of the bicet, and it is Jace, a gigantic can of Cooper's draft. Now we're talking, Darcy joins us now from Adelaide. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: We're actually hitting your way towards the end of the week. We're going to be lie from gather round.
Speaker 9: You're coming over.
Speaker 1: We're very good things. I mean, Jack Higgins hasn't been so complimentary, but we'll get there shortly, he said.
Speaker 3: He said he doesn't like Adelaide.
Speaker 4: What do you have to say about that, Darcy?
Speaker 9: I wasn't too impressed. He obviously hasn't explored too much of the joint. But fine to be able to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Mate. We loved it.
Speaker 5: We came over last year. It was heaving.
Speaker 2: The vibe is incredible. What was that Street executive producer who is a little dodgy brody drove us down.
Speaker 1: Adelaide supporter Heinley Street, Fun, isn't it, Darcy?
Speaker 9: I don't venture down there so much anymore, but you probably can. It's a little bit reality for me.
Speaker 1: So Darcy, why why have you got a tattoo of a Cooper's I mean, it's a great beer Cooper's draft on your the undercarriage of your bicep.
Speaker 9: It's massy, it is, it is big, it is. No, I don't know. I just I've always loved Coopers and yeah, there was a chance to get involved in the campaign they're doing for gathering, so I thought, why not?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 5: How much were talking.
Speaker 9: The love of the love of the beer slabs for a couple of palette the leaf?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely the fans. Aren't the fans going to be celebrating when you kick goals because they could be getting some free froths?
Speaker 9: Oh so I think at the yeah, at the on Thursday. So every goal for each half, well, every goal us goal for each half. If Adelaide scores Cooper's pause, that's yeah, drinks on Cooper's the whole team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you've got a goal celebration map dat I'm told, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to thank of some So if you've got any.
Speaker 4: Beer can oh no, surely you just flects that by set.
Speaker 9: I'm not trying to tip it up and.
Speaker 4: Get the guns out.
Speaker 1: It's not a real tattoo, is it.
Speaker 9: Well, it's still there at the moment.
Speaker 1: Not real. It's like a three quarter real tattoo. It's like one of those you know. I think henna tattoo is how they are for a long time, not forever. Oh, but it's still very very bogan.
Speaker 5: Would you get an over one for five k.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Now talk to us.
Speaker 4: We are coming together around. Is there anything we must do while we're in Adelaide? We're bringing a whole bunch of our listeners with us. Is there one place we must visit? One thing we must do besides going to the foot of.
Speaker 3: Course and watch the crows.
Speaker 9: You can go down south. There's about four or five wineries down there or up in the Brosa. They're all They're all beautiful up there. So hey, if you're into your wine and you're good food, that's where I would be gone.
Speaker 2: With all the games happening in your hometown, do you get a chance to actually get to go to any other ones?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 9: I'm not I'm ducking off out of the city whilst everyone comes here. So I'll be around for a little bit, but once sort of Daddy rolls around, I'm going to duck out into the hills and sort of enjoy a little bit more required a weekend.
Speaker 3: We'll be looking for you.
Speaker 2: You're doing that thing where when there's an event on people sell car spots in their front.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's my garage of trees.
Speaker 1: Have you got any advice for Lauren because she hasn't been dealing too well with daylight savings a switch over? And I know the time difference between Melbourne and Adelaide is quite extreme, a big half an hour ahead.
Speaker 9: It might rock you a little bit at the start, but I reckon you'll get here.
Speaker 2: Why do that?
Speaker 1: Now? You're a South Australia Why on earth do you? Why do you do it? What the half hour?
Speaker 3: Well, it's that's how the world clockworks.
Speaker 1: Clinched half an hour. Wouldn't you go for an hour?
Speaker 3: It's not far enough away. I don't know, Darcy. You could be smarter than me. Do you know how the world clockworks?
Speaker 9: It just takes the sun half an hour to get you.
Speaker 2: I love you, hey, we are so excited about coming down on a Friday. Mate. Nice work with Cooper's and cheers to jumping on this morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me Thursday night?
Speaker 4: Are we going Thursday night to see the Cats?
Speaker 5: Are My money is on?
Speaker 1: Are we Adelaide? I can't keep up with that gather around schedule.
Speaker 2: Hey god, yeah, it's a bit of a bogut thing to do, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Persolutely? He's gone now so you can say it. What did terribly?
Speaker 3: Terribly the most borganic thing I've heard?
Speaker 2: Well, coming up next we are going to do he Bogan quiz Bogan bingo. Our producer Brody is going to read some out. We have to say yeah or a whether we are guilty? You'd be most Bogan try money's on standaway.
Speaker 3: I think I might surprise you and me maybe.
Speaker 2: Revealed Lauren Bogan Phillips.
Speaker 1: I loved him thirsty.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, stunning over. We are for no reason at all? Were life from treadmills this morning?
Speaker 4: We are, and some of us are enjoying it more than others, enjoying it so much. Second pair of shorts. He's had to do it out first.
Speaker 5: More on the Treadmill show coming up, and.
Speaker 3: He's not happy Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, not.
Speaker 1: Sorry for the time being we're talking about all things Bogan because we think what Darcy Foggerty of the Adelaide Crows is doing is genius, but it's also a bit Bogan as well.
Speaker 4: Got a Cooper's draft on his bicyle tattooed, so I thought it.
Speaker 5: Was a real tap but it isn't.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like this semi permanent one. Yeah, I guess you could say, sort of like a hen a tattoo.
Speaker 5: What do you reckon he would have got for that?
Speaker 1: Oh, Matt, that's good. Apparently Apparently in terms of background, nothing in terms of licensing applies to the skin. So that's the loophole because you can't go putting Bailey Smith and the headmand Yes, Nike, but if it's on your skin, there's nothing in the enterprise bargaining agreement.
Speaker 4: So we're good theoretically, So Mad we can.
Speaker 2: Theoretically use our time marketing budget and ink someone to look like the.
Speaker 5: No Over boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, just have a giant red player running around. That'd be Bogan that massively. Speaking of Bogans, executive producer.
Speaker 4: Brody, I know he's a Bogan.
Speaker 3: What football team do you bank for?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: I think it starts and ends with Brody.
Speaker 5: We are about to do a Bogan test. How this will work, Bros.
Speaker 6: I've got an official list of things that are Bogan, and if you do at least three of these things, then you are classified as a Bogan.
Speaker 5: Okay, names of your buzzers, guys.
Speaker 6: First up, you've ordered honey chicken or sweet and sour pork from a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 4: Every day, Lauren. I don't do it every day of the week, but if I was ordering tasty.
Speaker 6: Second, you have a tattoo from overseas Lauren, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, would you say that Sorrento's overseas?
Speaker 4: I thought you got your thilan just me.
Speaker 1: I'm not that silly. Oh my god?
Speaker 2: If you in the Bogan challenge from oversea?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, no double points?
Speaker 4: My mom was New York.
Speaker 6: You call a cigarette a dart?
Speaker 1: What about Dorry?
Speaker 6: I will include and Dorry.
Speaker 4: I'm not a Bogan, I'm bougie. I talk about vapes. Fall off.
Speaker 6: Is currently two points each. You've pulled the crumbs from a shaped packet directly into your mouth, Clint, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Put in the s.
Speaker 6: You've called someone champion, Oh yeah, champ, Champion champion, pat.
Speaker 3: Them on the head while you walk past as well.
Speaker 5: I don't like a champ, call them the show. I don't like the Hello legends.
Speaker 4: Hello legends. Why I don't mind.
Speaker 3: You can call me a legend anytime next, Champ.
Speaker 6: You have visited one of the novelty big things in Australia, the ram, the banana.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 4: The I mean to the prawn, and I've been to the strawberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the pineapple is back by the way when I went through there the other day.
Speaker 3: I've also been to the avocado.
Speaker 1: The avocado. The pineapple has brought back the path.
Speaker 4: Did you ever go in for where's the big Pineapple?
Speaker 6: Co?
Speaker 1: Go there over the New Year?
Speaker 2: The big Did you go on the train?
Speaker 1: A gingerbread factory?
Speaker 2: Assie World? Probably Aussie World should have.
Speaker 6: And finally, the thing that makes you a bogan in Australia is you've bought lunch from a food court.
Speaker 4: That's normal, all right, give it to the biggest bogan. I think I might have won.
Speaker 6: I think it was he won the Test in third place. As a fair bogan is.
Speaker 3: Clinton as a bronze on thet A.
Speaker 6: Regular level bogan. We have chase amount of people and a premium Bogan thought, Lauren Fillers, do you have those fake on handbacks?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: I love you will. I'm a bougie Bogan, boogie Bogan.
Speaker 3: I did drive a youth for a.
Speaker 4: While in Barron.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is that that's up there.
Speaker 1: That's sexy.
Speaker 4: It's chicks Instagram paper really yea Chicks and New.
Speaker 1: Bring it up. Okay, we're after check out checks the trademill.
Speaker 2: Jason for absolutely no reason, pure randomness.
Speaker 1: What's for fitness?
Speaker 5: We are live from treadmills this morning.
Speaker 4: I love our team who have done that beautiful opener that says we're doing Aqua Aeroba.
Speaker 1: Full surprise, double surprise. It is. It has been.
Speaker 2: Everyone else rocked up in active works. At myself. No one gave me the heads up we're.
Speaker 5: Doing a treadmill.
Speaker 4: I think he's a bit salty about it.
Speaker 2: Just just to curiosity.
Speaker 1: What have we spent to be honest?
Speaker 4: Wait, these treadmills arrived so long ago when we first started talking about this, and every morning we're like, every afternoon we'll do the treadmill show tomorrow and then in the morning the mood we.
Speaker 3: Got them in a mood we can't do it today.
Speaker 1: We got them in a Black Friday sale.
Speaker 2: Last ye Black Fridays.
Speaker 3: We can never do it because Jason isn't any good enough.
Speaker 5: We got a deal on three How much, Brody, what have we spent on these things?
Speaker 1: It was almost too much?
Speaker 2: Do we own them?
Speaker 7: Whole?
Speaker 12: Course?
Speaker 4: You can't put a price on health, Jason.
Speaker 5: We are this is not a thing. Why this is about a thousand, sorry thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: When did you When did you become the treasurer? When did you become.
Speaker 5: Whenever I said let's do this and I get told we've got no money.
Speaker 3: No, that was the old station. There's heaps of money here.
Speaker 1: We're in charge of leisure. Here, here's the guy welcome.
Speaker 2: So Lauren's been going on for years saying she wants one of these stupid little desk treadmills.
Speaker 4: Because I just thought it would get my step count up in the morning. I don't have time to exercise in the morning. It's so good for your serotonin.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Do people really have these in offices around Melbourne? Are people really?
Speaker 4: Apparently? Apparently some people sit on desks at the deck, not on the desk at the desk on like a big bouncy medicine ball.
Speaker 5: Activate the course unless you're pregnant a bounty mate.
Speaker 4: And also some people have desk chased with bike legs. That's what I actually originally wanted to know.
Speaker 3: And you wouldn't even know that I was on it.
Speaker 4: And you said you can't handle one of those, and that was at the old station. I guess, well, I'm the boss here.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe years ago before like stand Up my show, I'm the boss here before. I'm going to pull that statue you down in the car park one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, he's like wadding. I also didn't realize Jurassic Park to Jurassic Park before Stand Up shovered a.
Speaker 4: New dinosaur today, it's the Jesus saw Us. Do you breathe fire to?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: You can have a turn to No, he's land based.
Speaker 2: Thirteen he does not. It does not run.
Speaker 7: That boy?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 1: Jeez, what are we saying before?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm hot. Someone get us some college and it's a sweatban.
Speaker 4: Also wearing leisure, I shouldn't haveught Malula Lemons should have gone with the short and hot plarties.
Speaker 1: I take it off.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll take the I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. Does anyone have anyone in their workplace doing something stupid like treadmill desk? Do you have those little water features on your desks? We used to work with a girl on accounts that had that trickling little.
Speaker 1: Water that's called what do you mean to say, yangs? They're the mountains.
Speaker 4: It's for meditation, yes, or if.
Speaker 2: You get you know, if you've got someone in the office that does use one of those bounty balls.
Speaker 1: We've got Beautiful Vivi reception tarot card has crystals andtuff. We should bring her in.
Speaker 4: For some She read my cards the other day and I picked out of hundreds of them, this one card and I was like, this is so spiritual.
Speaker 3: It means so much to me.
Speaker 4: I've had a very bad week. And Jase walked in the dinosaur go to stop, stop, stump jump, What do you go doing? Beautiful Vivi is reading our cards. Gen Z got in on it. Beautiful Macy, who works with us, saw us, and then they said, we said, just shut up and pull out a card. He pulled out the matching card to me, and I wanted to jump out the window, I'm her spirit out of and it said he was my spirit animal.
Speaker 1: Get stumping.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Do you have someone who likes to be a bit quirky in the workplace?
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe it's fitness related, maybe it's spirit I love all of this stuff. By the way, this is not.
Speaker 2: True quirky workplace staff.
Speaker 4: Members treadmill desk bike.
Speaker 5: This morning we are doing the treadmill show.
Speaker 3: Yes, eighty three minutes on the treadmill.
Speaker 4: We've just clopped over.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, good news. We've done three hundred and fifty calories. Well that means that's basically that's almost half of your breakfast.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's that hard to burn on foods.
Speaker 1: Really, we've done four.
Speaker 4: K Anyway, we've got these little portable treadmills that literally for about three years I've been asking to get no no, no, no no is what I was hit with until our executive producer said, yes, Lauren and Clint, this is a great idea. So we're on the office treadmills.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: We want to know on thirteen twenty four to ten, what kookie thing is in your office? Do you have someone with an office treadmill under their desk. Maybe it's one of those desk bikes. Maybe it's someone who has weird bathroom habits and they have to go home and come back.
Speaker 1: I was one of those guys.
Speaker 5: I'm one of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the weird thing going on in your not?
Speaker 1: You can't not do that? Do we? But yeah?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: I drive all the way back to do you b No way?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 1: What about gross? I don't want to know about about the disabled twilts?
Speaker 2: No now, because there's I just talk. It's too far away from the door. Whata if someone just walked in you that's a little shower curtain.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is not about us, but there is plenty of things going on in this office, Nat in Blackburn, what's going on in yours?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: I work for a family. The mom works from home, and she arrives, she gets dressed for the day, like and in nice dress, and then she'll do a couple of meeting and then next minute she goes to the bathroom, her active where on she could be walking in the treadmill for maybe an hour, at least hour and a half at a desk. She's got one of those updown desks.
Speaker 2: Up and go.
Speaker 5: She's getting.
Speaker 9: Worktime exactly, why not?
Speaker 11: Now she'll get changed again, yeah, yeah, and then she's obviously going to do trace to face meeting or something, and then again back to active where.
Speaker 4: Again you know what change the top.
Speaker 5: You cannot be doing a zoom meeting on a treadmill.
Speaker 4: Well, hate Nash, but the benefits of something like walking on a treadmill, walking in the fresh air gives you this tone in heid. I bet she's in a great mood afterwards.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen to Lauren and I always that beat. Yes.
Speaker 4: Now, for some reason it's had the adverse effect on our Jase.
Speaker 1: There's not much serotonin coming out of his Are you enjoying this chair?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's lovely.
Speaker 2: The only h's coming out of my pause at the moment is the pinot last night licking my arm. Let's go to Joe morning, Joe.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, going, we are good?
Speaker 4: You think is enjoying this?
Speaker 12: Ah, that's been weird my daughter where I have both of my daughters work for me, yes, and one of them cannot sit still in an office chair. And when she broke about three of them she breaks the arms off because she sits with their legs up down, cross leg and she'd put them around the back of her head if she could, so I had to buy her. It's called an ad HD chair and it cost me about six hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need one of those for Jay.
Speaker 4: So what what what do you do with it?
Speaker 2: Does it look like the electric chair. It's got straps so you hold.
Speaker 1: Them in place.
Speaker 12: I wish it would make it sit still. So what it does is it's got like this leg piece that goes three sixty degrees around the chair, so you can sit on the chair like normal, with that behind you, with your feet on the floor like most people sit at an office desk. Or you can bring it round the front so she can sit with their legs up, or she can off their legs on it. She can sit backwards on it so she's kind of on her knees.
Speaker 3: You can riggle around more.
Speaker 4: That's what Jay starts like climbing the walls in our meetings, doesn't he?
Speaker 12: We should get him an ADHD chair.
Speaker 1: The only issue is that we haven't got any more money in the budget on the tread treadmills.
Speaker 4: But we're going to try these in meetings when he's getting agitated we'll pull out the treadmill.
Speaker 1: It is hot, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Big boys not going to any meetings today?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, no, you've got you know, you've got something after the show. We've got to go the show today doing. Yes, I'll tell you what you've got. Oh, you've got to do that. And then you've also got.
Speaker 5: To do My pants feel like a swimming pool right now, sweat up storm.
Speaker 4: Well he was going to have a shower mid show before.
Speaker 5: All right, it is.
Speaker 3: He hates this so much.
Speaker 4: He hates it's not his idea and he hates And here is jrepts.
Speaker 5: We're not doing the dinosaur thing again.
Speaker 4: Discovered in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Parts Welcome to Jurassic part It is just gone eight to eight.
Speaker 5: It is our show life in the treadmill today.
Speaker 2: We are all doing the show well on those silly little treadmills he can put under your desk at work.
Speaker 3: For no reason other than the fact that Clinton I wanted to do it, Jace didn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have had so much lasagna last night if I knew we were.
Speaker 4: Doing This's beautiful friend Sedesh made us lasagnas, and we've all eaten them so we've car bloaded for a big height today.
Speaker 5: But I didn't know we're doing this, so I went back for seconds.
Speaker 4: And now you're burning it off.
Speaker 3: We've been on here for what two hours?
Speaker 2: When he hit him up for a sherlank and curry fantastic.
Speaker 1: I don't have that before the treadmill, definitely.
Speaker 5: I don't think we'll be returning this treadmill.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do the five gay question guys.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 4: Our player is Rachel from Melton.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Rach, Hi, guys, how are you sweaty?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Raight, you're a mom of two teenage boys. Are they still in school? Age?
Speaker 3: Or they finished school?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: One finished?
Speaker 13: One twelve?
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 5: You like you have to read crime thrillers?
Speaker 1: Is that Daniel Steele?
Speaker 7: I do Lee Child and.
Speaker 5: I think Daniels Romance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my Nan used to read the Mum you Love Daniels.
Speaker 5: I'd visit. Nan should be all hot and sweaty, and I'm like even on the books.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sweaty? Now are you enjoying the treadmill?
Speaker 2: Loving it? Lauren? Okay?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Rachel? Easy question for fifteen, medium question for five hundred or do you want to roll the dice and go for five k.
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Let's roll the dice, let's go big, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You'll hear a question, Rachel'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer before that time is up. If you are correct, five thousand dollars will be yours. It'd be nice in the back pocket.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, good luck, Rachel. We need the answer before the time runs out. And I will point out Lauren got this one.
Speaker 1: I did so Clint, so it is gettable.
Speaker 4: Jace did not.
Speaker 1: Not surprising, great grammar.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 5: For five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What is the official name for the and symbol found on a keyboard?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the that's it.
Speaker 3: She's a reader, Rachel.
Speaker 12: Five thousand dollars, Thank you so much, Rachel morning.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do with five k?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It looks like I'm gonna have to share it with my sunny gonna and claim.
Speaker 1: Some see they're with you? He is, yeah, yeah, who's that? What's your name? Zach? What do you think of mum?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm just so proud.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't know it, so you didn't help her out, Zach, Rachel did it all on her own.
Speaker 9: That is awesome, he had totally he had some Look on.
Speaker 3: I'm Rachel from Melton. What does five thousand dollars mean to you?
Speaker 9: Oh my god at the moment so much. Honestly, it's like it's a big wait listed.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, yeah, it sounds means a lot.
Speaker 4: Yep, goes a long way.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: What a way to start your Tuesday morning.
Speaker 1: Myself as well. That's we almost fell off our treadmills.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: I'm going to hook you up with the family pastor fun Fields as well. Rachel.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, thank you so much, no worries, the amazing.
Speaker 4: All right, good on you, well done. I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: They sound you can say big at fun Fields Theme Parks end of season sale, that's all right, cheap of tickets, more thrills. Visit Funfields dot com dot Are you Rachel from Milton? Five thousand dollars? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: That's what you kids, read your books, because if you read your books, you win your five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: My name would have known.
Speaker 4: An let me tell you, yes, it is on the Daniels Steer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she'd read it over and over over again on your name. Yeah, I was like, you're happy to see your grandson.
Speaker 5: Come back later?
Speaker 3: Okay, got on your name.
Speaker 2: It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. We're doing the treadmill show. What's our step count up to?
Speaker 1: Stand by? Please?
Speaker 3: We're like seven and a half kilometers into our walk this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for to go about Jesus thanks to what we've done. Seven k's right, that's quite that's quite good. And you know, walking burns more calories than running. Really apparently apparently.
Speaker 4: Apparently walking on an incline where it's at.
Speaker 2: Guys want to talk bad behaving hoages.
Speaker 4: What as if, as if we would know anything about them?
Speaker 1: We're angels.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Dramas at an airb and b after a supposed family of five were booked into a airb and b in Geelong, however, hundreds of rowdy teens descended on the airbnb.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a family five. They were hosting a.
Speaker 4: Party, house party, but not in their own house.
Speaker 2: Things got out of hands, smashed glass, empty alcohol cans, broken stair railings, and then they started throwing furniture and appliances into the pool. Oh noon, into the pool.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're going to do that's going to be your own house, and then you just deal with mom and dad, not the police.
Speaker 2: Police are currently investigating. I feel for the owners. How many kids, Well they said it was a family of five.
Speaker 4: However, yeah, because you're not renting a house saying how many guests?
Speaker 5: Three hundred hundreds of teenagers to send them on property?
Speaker 4: Someone's in trouble. Throw house parties at your house all the time, my house party house.
Speaker 2: What I love is these people actually charged to cover charge.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like a proper house party.
Speaker 2: Yep, five hundred rocked up. They were charged twenty bucks century No, yep, it's a good coin.
Speaker 3: Well, they can replace the dison next time you go away.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to house it for you.
Speaker 3: No, you're not welcome in my home.
Speaker 1: Well, when we used to do house parties in our house.
Speaker 4: In fact, that's untrue. You're always welcome in my home. Clinton and I are yet to be welcomed into you exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, after the treadmill show, I'll be opening my door with open arms anytime you can visit.
Speaker 1: Well, mom and dad used to have one of those. Now we were of age, we were teenagers eighteen plus. But they used to have one of those drinks Chollie's and jeez, we gave the Galiano and oh yeah, the Maduri and the do you do the to do the top it up with tea is to do that blue carao ah, that horrible stuff.
Speaker 2: I want to bring in.
Speaker 5: Someone who I was chatting to yesterday.
Speaker 4: Can be naughty?
Speaker 2: Who your dad?
Speaker 4: Why were you talking to my dad yesterday?
Speaker 5: Because your dad night chat sometimes.
Speaker 4: Why didn't talk to my dad yesterday? Hey, Bobby morning Dad?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 4: What were you talking to Jase about yourself?
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter? Don't go into a Bobby. She doesn't need to know secret men's business.
Speaker 1: Yes, I I want to know. Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Bobby?
Speaker 4: Morning Dad?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 7: Thanks? A pretty thing going man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: What brings us to talking to you today?
Speaker 2: Bobby?
Speaker 4: I was a good kid, wasn't I?
Speaker 10: Dad.
Speaker 5: Let's flash back to teenage, Lauren, I could go back.
Speaker 7: We're trying to find out something that he did naughty. Well, you didn't do a lot of naughty things. Maybe thirty or forty or fifteen was in the first year. But one thing I can tell you think it's a good story. You guys as the judges. But you remember the I'll sleep at your place and you'll sleep at my place, and we'll tell the parents that, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Georgie, Georgie was at my house, at Georgie's house.
Speaker 5: That's great. And you just hope the parents don't talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, talk to each other the reverse sleep.
Speaker 7: Well, unfortunately, these parents did talk. So the girls decided to go out. And if we all know, four planning leads to disasters. So the girls get themselves all mucked up, and they finished up with Chases in South Cara.
Speaker 3: We were not.
Speaker 7: Six, but I didn't realize that Chases closed, and they decided to go there.
Speaker 1: Sorry it was closed, it was closed.
Speaker 3: We were dressed up, we snuck out.
Speaker 1: We got there.
Speaker 2: You would look like you walked out of a Dottie.
Speaker 4: Must have gone on like we literally would have been wearing Dottie. We must have gone on like a Tuesday or Wednesday night, and we got busted. Y.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what's what they were wearing. You can make it. You can make your mind up.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 7: You got knee high boots, they've got many mini skirts up to their waist and somebody's wacked o lipstick one with a trailer. You've never seen so much young on a kid's face. Anyway, one of the fathers ran me up, said, something's not right about these girls going out. Let's go and find them. So where do you find him? In Melbourie, he said, I got an idea. Why he had an idea? We love it? Thank god, it's Friday. You look through the glass doors and he's all these young eighteen ninety twenty one year old suit standing around with their fancy clothes and their glasses on buying drinks through our daughters. I don't think they even had the one drink.
Speaker 3: We're having milkshakes.
Speaker 7: Yes, what you're telling us. So we marked them out, but tomorrow of the stories, because the fathers are a lot more tolerant.
Speaker 4: Yes, well he did. Actually when he said we marched them out, we did get marched.
Speaker 5: Did your dad go into the club did?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a club Friday, The club was closed.
Speaker 4: So we went to DJ Friday and they found this there and dad was like, this is even more embarrassing that he is a walk of shame, right shame, And Dad was right. I just remember going, thank god, this is our dads and not our mums that have found us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mums would have joined you for exactly take my car in.
Speaker 2: The car, Lauren, I'm staying on, Bobbie. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, mate.
Speaker 7: That was probably that's that's as bad as it gets. You seems pretty good. If you're like pretty good good.
Speaker 4: She's been pretty good. I'm still on probation eight years later.
Speaker 2: I love you, Bobby, love your dad.
Speaker 7: I love you as all.
Speaker 5: Is that the only time you speak to your dad on the radio.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to call him miner and see if you can look after the dogs over you.
Speaker 5: See if you can look after my Do you know he's coming around in my house?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for a swim.
Speaker 2: We're making sausage drills. No no, no, Bobby did not text you asking for your famous sausage droll recipe.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes you did, and I just made seven dozend Jason let.
Speaker 1: Me when God.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, there's not enough. Well, good morning Melbourne. We are doing our first and last Live in the Treadmill show.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not our last, but it is our first. We got those under the desk treadmills. Clinton I've been talking for about three years about wanting to.
Speaker 2: Do Did you have to do this holidays?
Speaker 4: No one would not school holidays. We thought it'd help you get your cardiovascular levels increased so that you're better for the kid.
Speaker 1: The good news is that we've we've earned We've earned a treaty now because we've earned all, we've burnt, all the calories.
Speaker 4: We've got what you want.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe we've been walking like we would have well for two and a half hours and all we're allowed is a hot cross bun. Yeah, fun factory.
Speaker 4: I know it makes you think twice about how hard it is to things, really does, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, We don't count calories. You do what feels good for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, mister counting nuggets.
Speaker 1: There's one, missy, you can have chicken uggs.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I mean you've done about a third of the amount of sticks.
Speaker 1: You can have three nuggets.
Speaker 3: He keeps coming off three done. It stands on the side and just lets it roll of Clinton night walking.
Speaker 1: The cameras rolling. Yeah, I'll jump on.
Speaker 3: Yes, So maybe Clinton I deserve chicken nuggets and you don't. But you couldn't have that, you can have the happy milk carrots.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm playing this silly little game with you, little prima.
Speaker 5: Well, I love a prem.
Speaker 4: Too much, sugar fan.
Speaker 3: He's also washing his step count down with a Dike.
Speaker 1: Caraf of Dike clean.
Speaker 4: Think some blueberries and some water over here?
Speaker 1: Are you too done?
Speaker 4: No? No, I could go for a How we got twenty minutes left the shop. I couldn't laugh at you all morning.
Speaker 2: You got paid back, Jay, Surely I would like to talk my crow.
Speaker 5: Acts of aggression like.
Speaker 4: Making you get on an under the disk treadmill.
Speaker 5: Works exactly right, Lauren.
Speaker 2: For the last a couple of days, every time I go to go outside, we've got like a shoe box out the front at the front door when the kids get home from school, and like shoes in the.
Speaker 4: Box, Oh yeah, like outside shoes off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so you know where they all are?
Speaker 4: Are your barefoot house? Like if I came to your do I have to take my shoes off? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no god, no no no no lead have a mudroom, no a mudroom in.
Speaker 1: The man No, no, you can wear your shoes, go for it, adults can.
Speaker 2: But whenever, like if I'm ducking under the server or just have to run out of the car or something. I've got my black pair of thongs at the front of the front of the house.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, O, my god, you're like Paul.
Speaker 3: You couldn't possibly walk outside and effected.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, couldn't possibly.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm a barefoot babe too.
Speaker 2: Every time I go to get them in the last week, they're not there. So I've been blowing up at the kids.
Speaker 5: Are they well?
Speaker 2: Normally they use them to get out to the tramplinks. I don't want to get the little hoops with they've got crocs.
Speaker 3: I saw Hudson in here in his cross Yes, perfect shoe for trampoline walking.
Speaker 2: My wife's having a little giggle on the couch last night after my latest blow up because I was stuck into the survey last night, I couldn't find the things.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine him blowing up.
Speaker 5: No, and she goes, I hid them four days ago?
Speaker 1: Did she?
Speaker 2: She purely hid them just to watch me get angry over.
Speaker 3: There for just trying to stop you going to be pe to get ice cream every.
Speaker 5: Now, that is psychotic behavior.
Speaker 4: It's quite funny.
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 5: In a relationship do that? Who would purposely do things to upset their partner?
Speaker 2: We poked there sometimes psychotic behavior.
Speaker 3: It's not psychostic, it's fun thirteen.
Speaker 5: Twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: How do you poke the bear?
Speaker 2: Is my wife the only one in Melbourne with psychotic behavior? She likes tormenting her partner?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, like to me.
Speaker 3: You're not my partner, but you're my colleague.
Speaker 4: And I've got an immense amount of joy laughing at how much you hate being on this treadmill right now.
Speaker 5: I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: That's kind of life, you know.
Speaker 4: People poke the bear.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Executive producer Brody has a lovely wife, Anika, who.
Speaker 1: We all know he's really batting above his bradman.
Speaker 5: When she gets her vision back, she'll be out of there.
Speaker 2: What does she do?
Speaker 8: We have a very small leak in our shower. It comes out between the gap and the door and the glass anyway. It forms a little pool of water, and I have caught her not using the hand towel or her hand toel, but my tower to mop.
Speaker 6: Up good on the water, and it makes my towel wet.
Speaker 2: Smart psychotic behavior, no, just smart thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Anybody else rolling up their partner on purpose give us a car. We got free stuff in return. Here over, you are on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here as well. We're doing our treadmill show.
Speaker 4: Life from Treadmills for no reason other than to annoy Jason.
Speaker 2: We will get back to that.
Speaker 4: Is it a bad mood?
Speaker 2: Because it's oh please, I'm not in a Bad's.
Speaker 3: A bad mood at school holiday?
Speaker 1: You've owned so many pins today, so.
Speaker 4: We thought we would poke the bear and make him do a show on a treadmill. In fact, all week we should just do something and see if we can get under his skin. Your wife has been doing the same. Yes, Ma, it's fun to hide your things.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 2: It's psychotic behavior. She's been hiding my belongings around the house and then watching me get frustrated as I look at them.
Speaker 4: Actually that's called gas lighting, Yes it is. Do you think you're going crazy?
Speaker 2: I thought I was.
Speaker 5: I was yelling at the kids where are my phone?
Speaker 1: But what her justification? What I mean?
Speaker 5: She just likes watching the funny the silly little man get angry.
Speaker 1: Well, that's funny, and we like that too. It's quite good.
Speaker 3: Do you think we've made you do?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 2: Show? On a Treadmill's jests in Craigy good morning jests, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Do you like poking the bear? Yes?
Speaker 10: I do when my husband annoys me, or when we've had an archment or something like that.
Speaker 12: When I make lunch, I wrap it in glad rap in all different ways.
Speaker 4: About that's good.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's good and so annoying you are sick in the head.
Speaker 7: And does he ever apprentis think it's amazing?
Speaker 4: Does he ever bring it up? Or is he just too proud so pretends it doesn't annoy him?
Speaker 12: No, No, he's apprenticing fantastic.
Speaker 1: He's like, what have you done?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 3: Love that, Jess, that's good payback?
Speaker 5: Or women cale Hello, Hello.
Speaker 13: So in the morning, my husband gets up, makes.
Speaker 12: His side of the bed, and I get out of bed and just leave it as it is. And I've been doing it for twenty seven years and.
Speaker 5: Drive that would absolutely send me.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 4: So does he get up before you?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes he does, and.
Speaker 2: He neatly tucks in his sight and you just get up like some sort of unique student and toddle out of the room.
Speaker 3: Do you do it now just because it's annoying?
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much on your knickle.
Speaker 3: Helda lucky in two rak? Is it you or your partner?
Speaker 9: It's my partner?
Speaker 13: What the It's pretty weird. So she gets very overwhelmed by sounds of me scratching my jeans or the seat.
Speaker 9: Belt in the car.
Speaker 3: Oh, she doesn't like that asmr really.
Speaker 13: Freaks out, so her body starts to get singles in ther lower back and on her hands.
Speaker 4: Chalkboard situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so she has to grab my hand and kind of rub it, and sometimes it gets so intense that she actually has to click it just to get rid of that sensation.
Speaker 1: What does she have to do?
Speaker 13: What's funny?
Speaker 3: Just to lick it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, she licks the hands or whatever cause that that sensation. She just hates it, so it's the only way to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: And do you do it?
Speaker 3: To Annoyer?
Speaker 4: Though I do? I do?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 13: I hope she doesn't lick my hand. That's not the same goal.
Speaker 4: But it sounds like you make noises that she can't stand just to get under her skin.
Speaker 2: Questions I'm scared to ask, well, is it is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a kink?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 13: We're just driving and I just look like scratching the stake belt and it irritates it.
Speaker 4: Well see see, and he's just doing it to get under his skin. I'll dump him.
Speaker 2: Oh not the one did d I'll give it a lick. The one that didn't make the side of the bed.
Speaker 4: That's the one that, Yeah, break up over that.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are we it?
Speaker 5: House wims toown this morning as beautiful as always?
Speaker 2: All right, what have you got where you poked the beer?
Speaker 9: Of course I do.
Speaker 10: One night before bed, I thought it would be funny to fill my partner's water bottle with podcast dead and I forgot that I've done it, and then woke up in the morning as its hearts and had a sip and then looks like he's just taken a shot of vodka first thing in the morning.
Speaker 1: Books why, I really don't know.
Speaker 10: I just saw the wo and I thought, you know what is funny right now?
Speaker 4: Oh my, this is you know what it escalates to Paul, who would be like, this is eleven, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: This is the stuff where it's little stuff like this, and then it's like, let's cut their Brakes.
Speaker 4: Jason, all right, okay, so this is the end of the show, just a brisk run.
Speaker 5: It is not the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Here we're on treadmills listening to let's getting running.
Speaker 2: Show live from a treadmill today, Absolutely no reason.
Speaker 1: Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's the j Rex.
Speaker 3: He's keeping sid he couldn't run you actually look more.
Speaker 2: I am deep, deep deep the cover of fit Lauren.
Speaker 4: Tell everyone what you're doing today, James.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm going in a flight simulator. Very sweaty mess, but look it is just on three to nine. Still to come. Your chance when your way comes Global Red Room, I'll know you're breaking it.
Speaker 4: You were made to meet alway Expedia. We're made to plan where halfways Expedia, made to travel.
Speaker 1: La Vegas.
Speaker 11: Room Global too, powered by Expedia.
Speaker 5: Is a killing.
Speaker 3: How would this be am amazing?
Speaker 2: Your chance to jump on a plane or we send you to Aukland to see Gracie Abrams, then head over and see our boy Dane Lewis in l A and then a quick but unforgettable stopover in Vegas to see a Jelly Roll and post Mallo.
Speaker 4: They've got that song together, post Malone, that would be amazing thing that losers, losers.
Speaker 2: Aaron from Brighton, good morning. You on the standby list, my friend, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 4: You're one step closer to getting on that plane for the Global Redroom.
Speaker 2: How good ever ever been to Vegas years ago?
Speaker 9: Back in my back in my earlier you.
Speaker 4: Ready to go back?
Speaker 1: You can't wait?
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 5: Good to go back and see possibly one of your kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tap on the shoulder, Daddy clean, Hey are good luck Bright Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hoory, good morning, good morning. You two are on the sadby list for Nobur's Global Red Room.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Worries got a trip that's going to be listening to Ricky late. Tim and Joel are final seats on the plane this week. Okay, okay, So that means you need to head to the over player app or go to nover fm dot com dot au for your chance to register there.
Speaker 4: Good luck guys. Hey, we've done it.
Speaker 3: We wanted to do a show on a treadmill, Melbody, we didn't. Clinton, I have done it.
Speaker 1: A treadmill and get twenty k's between us and Lauren and I have just both ticked over ten each.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 3: So we're on twenty and you're on about three.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: Thank you for me, and I've played your silly little treadmill.
Speaker 4: And make him run to the end of the show. We're all running. If I turned me up, run up, let's go.
Speaker 5: I have played your silly little treadmill.
Speaker 1: Don't bare feet as well. It's good. It's called grounding rounding.
Speaker 2: The thing is, he gave me no notice, so I rocked up today. The tailored shirt, his nice pants and air Force one.
Speaker 4: We sprung it on him. This is come on, look like you've got quite good technique running.
Speaker 2: I told you I deep, deep, deep under cover of feet.
Speaker 4: And this is because beyond that, when she's training for a concert and a leaper and keiter Alexander, they run and see what the Lawren's got.
Speaker 2: Good for me to get a pit but when.
Speaker 1: What running?
Speaker 4: No, not really better than jas though.
Speaker 1: He runs from its problems.
Speaker 4: You need to thoughts beeping beeping like they happened.
Speaker 2: Jesus got the remote.
Speaker 1: He's trying to turn it ups.
Speaker 4: Might have been a weight warning.
Speaker 2: We have a great day, everybody, cinema.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good on number one hundred, Jason Lauren on socials,