Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on Gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island of people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land. Welcome back to close friends. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're in a different room today. It's normal. We're in this little office room at Nova and we're sitting very closely. I can find you.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm going to hold your chin if I wanted to look at this. Oh my god, Oily, it's it's close. We're literally so close to one another. Usually we're over the other side of the room. But Noah's very busy at this time of year ago and so we've been shoved into a shoe box, which is nice. Anyway, it's not an air cond in here.
Speaker 1: So it's nice. Matt, I got a really weird email that I thought you might love.
Speaker 2: Take me through it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I got an email to my inbox from Millionaire Match. Okay, I thought it was a scam, but it's not. I've done some research. So the title is Millionaire Match Collaboration and this is the email.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: We hope this email finds you well. I am blah blah blah from the millionaire Match affiliate group. Millionaire Match has been the original and largest millionaire dating service since two thousand and one. Oh They've been around for fucking ages. Your videos posted on TikTok are particularly suitable for our target audience, so we would like to explore the possibility of promoting the millionaire Match link on your TikTok platform. We believe that working together could be highly beneficial for both parties involved. We eagerly await your response and look forward to the opportunity of collaborating with you. Best regards. Now, I thought this was a scam, right because it just seems.
Speaker 2: Like copy yeah, And we get emails like this all the time from the most random people. Have you seen the news that's like, come on the podcast? Have you seen that? So I get emails like almost every day being like, hello, come on, Jerry's Seinfeld's podcast, Dolly Parton's podcast, come on, Kyler Minogue's podcast. Will pay you four thousand dollars to come on the podcast, and like they're all scams, but like the first one I got, I fully fell for it, ohing four thousand dollars to talk on a podcast, which, by the way, for the majority for people who don't know, if you've got on a podcast, usually don't get paid for it anyhow.
Speaker 1: You just go on as again, just got free to.
Speaker 2: Guests for free. So I'm look on, I want to throw four thousand dollars to be on John Travalter's podcast. Where better? Anyway, it was a scam in the end.
Speaker 1: Damn well. Anyway, I jumped onto Google because I'm curious by the way we are sitting.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I feel like we could kiss the closest. I'm like, I want to move far aways your best friends in a room they might kiss.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a TikTok audio? Yeah? Okay, So I went to Google and I've typed it in again just now. So Millionaire Match it's the first thing that comes up. And it's an actual dating website for millionaires. So dating site for rich meet local millionaire singles, the original and largest millionaire dating site since two thousand and one. Like, it's a legit website, and I'm like, I feel like I should. I can't really be bothered but for the pod, it'll be funny if I.
Speaker 2: Go along with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, their website says the world's largest millionaire dating, matchmaking and business networking site. And in the first bit of the website there's two buttons. The top one is join if you are a successful single making over three hundred k, so you can click that or the second option if you're not. The one at the top is join if you are an attractive single with traditional values. So hans fun I get on there, You're an attractive single with traditional values? Like why are these the two fucking options? Wait, let me click. I'm going to click on the traditional values one.
Speaker 2: So that says if you've got no money but you want a rich.
Speaker 1: Man or hot yeah.
Speaker 2: You can sign up. But it also says millionaire MATCHMAK or whatever it's called. But it says if you've got over if you make over three hundred k. Well, where's the other seven hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: Exactly right?
Speaker 2: A bit of false advertising there.
Speaker 1: So I clicked some. I clicked the button and it's now I'm feeling in my details like I am looking for our age range. All the highest age you can do is ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, I might just do it, and the age range could be like ninety five to ninety nine, and.
Speaker 1: You get one that's going to pass.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: They've got into this.
Speaker 2: Can you forward me the email?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will, I will. Millionaire Match values high profile successful members and firmly believes that Millionaire Match makes rich people more successful. That's a bold fucking claim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but true. I think if you're rich and your partner's rich, you're probably going to be more rich, going to be more rich in the end.
Speaker 1: Our diverse clientele includes driven professionals such as executives, entrepreneurs, lawyers, and investors, alongside high net worth individuals including celebrities, influences, millionaires, and billionaires.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh so I saw a TikTok randomly you just said lawyers. I just saw a TikTok not long ago about someone who's in a class action against some sort of company and the payout was like fifty five million, and then the lawyer fees were like twenty five million, and then once it got split with everyone, I think they ended up with two dollars in their pocket from the class action.
Speaker 1: Did you see as well? Speaking of class actions? That I didn't know her until now but the Australian Katie Perry lost to Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck? Yeah, that's a shame. That is a shame. Sorry, I'm also in a class action, so I was just thinking about my thing. I'm in a class action with a brand what with one of my formal workplaces, and it's been going on for very very many years. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but like I don't I just get an email every six months or something with like an update on the case, but I reckon once I once it all goes through, I'll get about sixty cents so.
Speaker 1: Many people and tell me about this.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know, because it's not really that big of a deal, Like I signed on when it was first and once it's all over, maybe then I'll talk about it. But yeah, I've been in a class action for years and years and years.
Speaker 1: Hell, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I've never had to do anything like I know. I think a class action is basically like there's thousands of people who have been done wrong by a brand, so they, like the lawyers are like, we'll fight it for you. Sign on, sign on and we'll find it. Sign this, And I go, yep, that happened to me. You fight it for me and let you let me know how you go. And then obviously the lawyers get a big payout and then they divide the money by everybody else And yeah, so I don't know. I'm just waiting for my sixty cents at one.
Speaker 1: Point, don't hold your breas.
Speaker 2: So we need to do that for the plot.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can Hannah sign up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hannah, you sign up.
Speaker 1: But also as an attractive individual with traditional values, she's already signing up to fly for a date. Ye yes, yes, you're willing to.
Speaker 2: Apply if they're paying. Yes. See. This is the thing though, It is like, if I'm going to do something for the plot, I'm going to go full throttle. And I would actually go as far as like being on a date with someone just for the story on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You know, sign up to that. But it's not going to make you pay, is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: At the very end, SI, let's continue this, get the ax.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a we'll give.
Speaker 1: You a set points.
Speaker 2: We'll give you an update at the end of the episode how Hannah's going. But what else we hate that passwords. We'll give you an update on Millionaire matchmak or whatever it's called, Hannah, keep going over there.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I've seen I've seen, Matt, if you've seen it's a new app.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't downloaded it yet, but I need to. It's called Too Good to Go. It's an app for restaurants and cafes and stuff because there's so much wastage at the end of the day when you have a cafe like I know that myself without doo, and so you can download this app right and all the restaurants and cafes local to you. At the end of the day, we'll put on like these mystery bags or like mystery boxes, and it's like, you know, pastries, loaves of bread, like leftover food that's good but not good enough to sell the next day, okay, And then for really cheap you can buy like a mystery bundle of pastries or whatever from your local bakery, even bakers.
Speaker 2: The lights on the God, I'm signing up, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then it will be cheap as and you get so much so everyone needs to download it. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I've seen it on TikTok and people like, come pick up my Too Good to go order with me, and they do like an unboxing, so it's like a mystery box.
Speaker 2: I'm und with that because there's so much. There's so many things there. Love the aspect of a mystery box. Love the aspect of it being food, Love the aspect of supporting local business.
Speaker 1: And no wastage.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, and yeah that as well. Sorry, yeah, I'm sorry. I was just thinking all about the ways that it would benefit me. But yes, obviously no wastage as well, better for the environment.
Speaker 1: Can just check up whatever they want at their own price, and then it's not going to waste.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I need to get it too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, I'm sold on one. Hannah, how are you going over there? You signed up? She's right?
Speaker 1: What do you write? Hannah, thirty one year old with traditional values looking for a husband thirty one people would have heard that.
Speaker 2: Surely if you get through all this and then it tells you how to pay, Pat, it tells you to pay I'm going to be very disappointed. You know what I saw the other day as well. It was actually posted by Olivia White, friend of the poet, friend of the show, Friend of the show. Olivia. She's a scroller. She's always listening, sending me texts every time she listens, following up on the conversations we have. She posted a video the other day. This is actually a contender for my Royal flush this week. But then sorry, thought of something better. But this is a fun fact that I did not know. What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: The bright lights it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's very harsh, isn't it giving hospital giving demountable? Actually it's giving science demountable. Ugly ugly lights in here. And you know there are those lights that usually you look up with like scrollers. Let me describe for you. They're those lights that are like long and rectangle and and you would have seen them in your classrooms and stuff. But remember they always had like a cockroach in them. You could always see cockroach and moths up there, just dead sitting up there dead. That's what they're They're very clean in here, very clean. I can't see a single insect up there. But that's what it's giving. I feel as well with the we're in like a padded room, because this is like a.
Speaker 1: Making a bit like of a room that if you were in here for too long you'd go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also a room that if you were crazy you might get put in as well. That's what it's also giving. So anyway, Olivia Whit posted the other day something that shocked me. You know Michelin Stars. When you go to a restaurant and it might have a Michelin Star. Yeah, those Micheline Stars like Micheline.
Speaker 1: Like the tire brand.
Speaker 2: Is it's the same thing. Yes, the Michelin Stars are awarded by Michelin the tire brand.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just cheapened the whole thing for me, because I thought Michelin Star restaurant was a thing of its own and they were like fancy fancy, Sorry, I just chucked on pop on. What's wrong? Hannah verified by selfie video? Position your face within the oval out? Do you want to do me? Do you want me to be the face? Just take your things off, Hannah's got to do a verified.
Speaker 2: Video thing, not with the headphones on.
Speaker 1: And I take the headphones off. So wait, the Michelin tire brand may Michelin Stars.
Speaker 2: So Michelin Star is the same company as Michelin Tires. As well as being a multi national corporation that produces a wide range of products such as tires, as we all know, Michelin also operates a prestigious restaurant rating system called the Michelin Guide.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's just cheapen the whole thing because now I'm just going to think of that tire mascot of theirs.
Speaker 2: So I also heard as well that there are differences between the Michelin Stars. So one Michelin Star is worth a stop, two Michelin Stars stop is worth a trip, and three mission and stars is worth the journey. I think that's I think that's what Olivia said in her video. Anyway, go and watch Olivia White' video if you need the specifics on it, because she explained the whole thing. But in terms of tires and driving, like, if you if you're there, you may as well stop at the one Michelin Star one, but if you're driving nearby a two Michelin Star, it's worth the detour to get there, and then if it's three Michelin Stars, it's worth the journey to actually go there. Specific I know.
Speaker 1: That it makes sense, but also now like I don't know why I've never made the connection, but Michelin Star, I didn't connect it to the Michelin tires.
Speaker 2: Well michel and Tires are also classified as the best tires in the world as well. So mate, what does Michelin mean? Let me look up the Michelin definition, because surely it just means like amazing. These are the.
Speaker 1: Grosses I've seen it on the dating app. Pass me your phone now, can I swipe?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: If I think any even I just put it for he is not a millionaire. I'm sorry he's.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a millionaire because he's illegally That's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe we're just in here.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we're talking about millionaires while also talking about Michelin tires.
Speaker 1: Also, wait, this isn't like a swipe left and right thing?
Speaker 2: Oh what does Michelin mean? Meaning? Who resembles? God? I don't know if I've got the right one there? Does Michelin mean fancy? No?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry these guys and oh my god, he's that fucking millionaire. These guys look like they're just from Tinder.
Speaker 2: No, not even Tinder. Why is it giving? Why is it giving? Jobless? They're all jobless. Not one of those men have a job. You can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Oh he looks a bit smart, like a tech guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you can't tell me. Any of those men with those mullets and those BMX spikes, they they are.
Speaker 1: The gold border around the photos.
Speaker 2: I can tell they all smoke. They're all smoking cigarettes, so I can tell that for free. He looks a bit rich, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh well, let me get closer. Look key now, I reckon he's rich in disguise.
Speaker 1: Hannah, can you please like is that guy's name Garlic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Garlic? Who's this? It's dev Or? Is this a username? No? Half of these people have driven me in an uber before.
Speaker 1: When I first loved in, I did Anywhere and then I changed it to New South Wales, but there was ones in Hannah. Okay, you genuinely for the plot and the pod, you need to spend some time on these and go on a day. No, no, no, he's.
Speaker 2: Is he really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god? It literally says that Jessmin. Do you know him? Have you seen him? Cole? That's my dad apparently apparently he's a millionaire. Vibe ya you reckon Campbelltown. No one's in Point Piper, No one's No one's in Uh this is a double bay.
Speaker 1: I can't believe there's someone on there from Jess. He's got g wag, went to Desmond Primary school.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, but none of these men have money, I can tell. And if you had money, you dress better than that, and you'd look better than that, and you wouldn't put that as you on a millionaire dating app insuerable. This guy time Zone holding a spider Man doll, like what.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed at. These guys are a millionaire match.
Speaker 2: See here gives millionaire though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 2: No, Hannah, you're going to go on this guy with a Mickey Mouse border on his photo. Oh my god, bless bless blessed, blessed, honestly millionaire. Now I'm I'll hang on. Here we go discover certified Millionaire. Oh eighty dollars a month. No, we don't, so I think you're just yeah, I think you're.
Speaker 1: Just you're in the general part.
Speaker 2: We're just discovering randoms. But if you want millionaires, upgrade to view the certified Millionaire list that is three months. Is eighty dollars a month. A week, No, that's one week. He's eighty dollars a week. But if you're three months, it's eighty dollars a month, six months, sixty five dollars a month. That's built as three hundred and ninety USD every six months. And you can even donate ten percent of your payment to UNI set for the United Nations International Children's Emergency Funds. So that's nice. What else we got, rich, husband shout premium plus going to pay so you can be on the millionaires. So sorry, I've just seen the borders. You said he's got the border premium. No, that means five millionaire. So he this one, which he and it's right. He looks like a millionaire.
Speaker 1: He's dressed quite right.
Speaker 2: To him, he's dressed well, he's not. He looks nice. He's got thirteen photos. Let me go through them all. What's his name? Harry? Hello, Harry forty one? How old would you go? I look traveling? I mean that's rich. Oh yeah, he's rich. Got a fluffy dog that's kind of cute. Design a dog he's in. He's all over the world. Dress well, head shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's rich.
Speaker 2: Good body. You know, enough time to go to the gym because you've got so much money. He can work on himself. Love that. He's got nice. Nice, he's flying a plane and he got time.
Speaker 1: Actually, the rich, traveling one.
Speaker 2: Rich, the traveling one. Here we go. He says, I'm looking for someonefamily oriented, feminine, affectionate, who likes to travel, keeps fit, loves dogs. That's you, Hannah.
Speaker 1: He's written about you.
Speaker 2: He's good with kids and has good manners. Looking for a woman age nineteen to forty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a big age and nineteen oh, he's like forty something.
Speaker 2: He's a graduate master jd MD. I don't know what that means. He is spiritual but not religious. His oh, here we go, annual income seven hundred and fifty k net worth five million plus. He doesn't smoke, he drinks socially. He doesn't have children. He wants children, and he has pets. Hannah.
Speaker 1: This sounds like your guy.
Speaker 2: Oh comments or suggestions, Oh my god. You can see other people who have commented Hello from Nevan Netherlands. I feel free to message me. I'd love to chat. So other people have commented on his.
Speaker 1: You need to you need to match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see where it is. I think it said Sydney, but double check.
Speaker 1: Imagine if this ends up being your fucking husband.
Speaker 2: Ultimate just around the corner live. What are you doing on your lunch now, Oh quick message, Hannah, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we've just found your husband and we're coming to your millionaire wedding, Harry, Harry's Hannah and Harry.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be Hannah and Harry. Oh my god, ha ha yeah nice ha ha An Hannah Harry, and you'll have a little baby named Harriet or something, Harry or Hank. You could have a dog named Hank or Henry. Hannah, Harry and Hermione. Yeah, salt, we're playing in the future. This is what we do. We're changing lives.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to come to the wedding.
Speaker 2: You can go do a week you better now. I'm obsessed and.
Speaker 1: I love living through other people's dating. I love it. Say but Hannah, we need to go out one night and just get on my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my friends when they're on Tinder. I'm like, give us a look. I want to I want to see what you're saying. I want to see them. Let me swipe for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, Yeah, start video chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get him in the po get him on the pod, get him on the pod. Well, no high scrollers. We're here with Harry Network seven hundred and fifty k five million sorry annually incomes seven hundred and fifty k.
Speaker 1: Which fuck, that's a big income.
Speaker 2: Putting that on your profile as well, that's a baller. Yeah. Can we go to some of those other motherfuckers who look like country bumpkins? Can we go and look at them and see if.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get on Harry's profile or something.
Speaker 2: I want to go and see what they put their networth as. What do you reckon profile?
Speaker 1: It takes two hours under review.
Speaker 2: God, that's right.
Speaker 1: If you remember ultimo, you can feel to the search by.
Speaker 2: That like screenshot.
Speaker 1: Screenshot is back another episode. We better wrap this one up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, nories, all right, well thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Scrollers, stay tuned for Hannah's dating chronicles on Millionaire Match. We are Cupers twenty five.
Speaker 2: We should go to three episodes a week and one of the episodes could be Hannah's Dating Hannah, Hannah's Hannah's heartache, Hannah's heard ape. We've got close friends MAINP and Hannah's Heartache, and we'll help Hannah. We can come up with a better name for that will help Hannah find some love and Scrollers, if you've got anyone in your life.
Speaker 1: Who turns over seven hundred and fifty k.
Speaker 2: Years yeah, and lives in Ultramont and named Harry. Then let us know because it might be easy to contact him that way than on this bloody app Yeah, but I can't wait to see how you go with that. Anyway, it's been a big day. Let's wrap this up and we'll see you next Tuesday.