Speaker 1: Gay, Ben Lamon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of NOVER mornings in twenty twenty three is Early Breakfast and.
Speaker 3: Peas Ben Leamon Bell from six AM and Jody and Hazy from seven.
Speaker 4: At Best Time Ever, Funny, Happy to hear.
Speaker 5: Your voice, Loving to show back there and Hazy. It's the new sound of nov In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to you, your handsome character. Thanks for jumping on board the podcast.
Speaker 6: Sealking about yourself, Handsome Hazy.
Speaker 5: Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Such a tight knit family we are here at Over, so it's good to have everybody on board and let's just have a little bit fun.
Speaker 5: Is that okay with you?
Speaker 6: We are tight knit. Why don't you tell everyone what you did on Friday night.
Speaker 2: I just enjoyed a couple of drinks responsibly with a couple of colleagues, and we just sailed off into the sunset. And that's how I remember things. Oh wait, no, I don't remember much. That's not how panned out at all, was it?
Speaker 6: Did you or did you not go back to Channel seven to pick up your backpack and you saw a little couch and you went, I'm just going to have a nap here. That went for seven hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven hours, keyword being seven, because at seven o'clock the next morning, my wife called, I've just said, where on earth are you, my good friend? And I said, listen, babes, I'll be home very very shortly. So I rode my bike home and oh my goodness, seven o'clock after you've been mixing red wine, tequila and champagne.
Speaker 5: How do you think that went?
Speaker 6: Ummm, not well on the home front.
Speaker 5: Even though I was melting the bitchman with my breath, I think anyway.
Speaker 2: Obviously rode along the paths as well, just to make sure that I wasn't on the roads. But you know, we live and we learn, and so I won't do that again for another two.
Speaker 5: Or three weeks.
Speaker 6: Big podcast coming up Channel ten. Wow, we have a chat with Kate Freeban, who is presenting our local news bulletin. They're on ten absolutely kicking goals, Katie.
Speaker 2: Judge, Jody Jeez sold this morning. So in short, the question was, could you forgive a convicted criminal going forward in a relationship?
Speaker 6: Question depends what they did?
Speaker 5: I guess what if it's really really heavy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty intense, all right.
Speaker 2: That's coming up also Jodey's jewice Tom Brady. I mean, in short, he sits on a piece of sand. You can sell that sand for a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought, that's exactly right?
Speaker 6: You'd pay I'd.
Speaker 5: Pay good, good money in hazy Good morning.
Speaker 6: Ten years Versta also up and about because Kate Freevan is returning to the Helm and she's going to guide our new ship, and we say good morning to her. Now, Good morning Kate.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you going?
Speaker 6: We are so good. So you've been on matt leave, You've had a beautiful little baby. How's it all going, and you're returning to work? How are you feeling?
Speaker 4: It's going so well? It's been a really fun year spending time with earlier. Now I get it what's involved with being a mar I heard all the stories before of it. Now it's really feeling it. It's fine. It's hard time, but it's been such a nice time to get to know her and spend my days with her. But I am looking forward to getting back to work, having a bit of adult time in the afternoon. That's what you need.
Speaker 6: I did warn you, I've had four I told you this is going to be a.
Speaker 2: Journey congratulations on the gig, and it's just fantastic. I mean, we all sort of work in different news departments and I can even say on behalf of Channel seven, it's so good to see Channel ten back, particularly from a local perspective. You guys must be so thrill and there must be such a nice culture building there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is great. It's great. I've been talking to between a lot over the last few months, really getting all of this ready, and speaking to Max and two who've got on sport and weather, and it's just fun. Always had a really good team in Adelaide whout football. Well we've got drinks after work. So to be able to get back and be working so closely with everybody who can, it feels like fun rather than work. I know it kind of sounds cliche, but it is true. I'm speaking to them every day. They're my friend and it's exactly what I was after. So I feel very lucky to be getting back into a job with people that I love and know really well.
Speaker 6: It's very hard to explain to people caj about the ten newsroom. It's such a great team and we all genuinely get along really well and love each other and the media can be such a brutal industry, but it's so nice to work in an environment where everyone genuinely gets along loves each other.
Speaker 4: Oh, it really is. I think, Yeah, it's pretty unique for something that's always been that way. I'm not really sure why. It has been something special about ten and Chief is amazing. So having her on where they're taking my old job has been really fun for me because I've been training her up and watching her and she is going to be great at it. And that's when I think for todays. So we have a laugh on the desk and at each other at times as well. So yeah, the idea of being for me.
Speaker 5: I just don't like it. Look, it's a strong line up.
Speaker 6: I just say, what come on, mister Channel seven, what what have you got for us?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure about Tiff, to be honest, I just think that.
Speaker 2: We can jokingly say that because she's part of the Nova family and she is just been sent from the Heaven's TIFFs.
Speaker 5: She's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Okay, she's she's like you. She's one of those women that when I first met I was like, I need to poke you. Are you a real girl? Because like You're so beautiful and also so funny and so sweet.
Speaker 2: Giant horn coming out of your head there in record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is very funday. Yeah, And I've been getting to know her on the radio for you guys have been really fun. But getting to know her as the weather preventer as well, that's going to be fun with yours because she's retty crazy. She's sort of not yet average weather girl. She throws a few gags in there, but hang on, there's someone else that's done that in the past before.
Speaker 6: Am I right? Am I right? Kate Freeker.
Speaker 4: That you're still part of the ten team as well?
Speaker 6: Yes? Well, the only reason I am is because we have Friday night nibbles and we socialize. That's why. That's why I'm sticking around.
Speaker 5: I want Friday night nibbles.
Speaker 4: Always work Fridays, don't.
Speaker 6: Don't they give you chips on a Friday night at seven? It's sad well, Kate. I cannot wait to see you back on our screens tonight. It is a big night for the ten newsroom and I'm so glad you're a part of it, and I know that all of South Australia can't wait to see you back on our screens. It felt like a holiday after your holidays.
Speaker 2: After every single holiday for me to get away on the wad if but access and mobile exclusive.
Speaker 6: Deals plus select hotels are fully refundable just in case she changed her plans.
Speaker 2: Book and cancelation windows apply. What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 1: Will you guess?
Speaker 8: Making just to lay this town has ever seen is huge bloody Sasha Walpole.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know who that is?
Speaker 2: She's the lucky Lady. Where she is It's on Channel seven as we speak.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's the woman that took Prince Harry's virginity and she's explained why she decided to go public, saying the Duke of Sussex's book turned her secret into a ticking time. Bob Andrew Hose, I.
Speaker 5: Just can't say this with a straight face.
Speaker 6: She's done an interview with this No, because I know what audio is coming. That's why I can't say it with the straight face. She's done an interview with her son. Sasha revealed herself to be the older woman who had relations with Harry behind a busy pub in two thousand and one. Why this had to be brought up? I do not understand. No one wants to talk about their first time because the most of us it was very unremarkable.
Speaker 5: You delete that part of your life, don't you. For the most part.
Speaker 6: Pe Sean's looking at me like his wasn't unremarkable. S you got something to say, someone to say, mate, No's.
Speaker 3: It's very romantic and very you know, you look back on it.
Speaker 6: No one knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's a lot of head shaking in my situation, some people do. How did they go so drastically wrong? I just planned that night. I saw that happening differently in my head. But here we are, call me.
Speaker 6: Give school. You want to catch up again?
Speaker 5: You catch up again?
Speaker 6: No, thank you?
Speaker 5: Andrew understood anywhoy?
Speaker 6: Missus Woopole is two years older than Harry, who was seventeen at the time that this happened. To have a listen.
Speaker 9: I didn't know Harry was a virgin at the time. It was until probably the next morning when I actually thought about it. I was a bit oh no, not because of him being a prince. It was the fact that I just slept with one of my friends and it was Harry. But then it kind of dawned me that perhaps he was because obviously he'd never really had a girlfriend. I suppose I knew what it was just so quickly in the field, and I had no idea. Harry Roten's book that I gave him a slap on the bum. I gave him a little squeeze as well. It was a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: He had a peachy bum.
Speaker 1: He was young.
Speaker 9: But I have to say it in my words otherwise it's going to get twisted. It wasn't that glorious. We were drunk in the field. It's never going to be glorious. I'm surprised Harry put it in his book. It was such a long time ago. We were teenagers.
Speaker 5: It's for me.
Speaker 6: I just gave you a little squeeze on his peachy bum.
Speaker 5: At a slap on the rump.
Speaker 2: It sort of felt like she was going to go down the path where she said I didn't know he was a virgin, but then afterwards I.
Speaker 6: Knew because he had no idea. That man had no idea what he was doing. I don't know what funny. Yeah, should we move on.
Speaker 5: It's Harry's fault too, by the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, okay, straighten up.
Speaker 5: Must move on a sexy times and talk about Austin Butler, who.
Speaker 6: Your wife said what about on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Should be angry and I'm mentioning this, but she was watching a little interview with him and Jimmy Fallon and she said he might be the sexiest bloke on the planet or something on those lines, and stupidly say something like what's he got that I don't Yes, she would reply with I don't know everything.
Speaker 6: And also, Austin Butler wasn't hungover and you were, so she wasn't finding you sexy at all. After what feels like an eternity of Austin Butler claiming his Elvis Presley accent was legit, he's finally admitted that he'll probably ditch it. On a recent episode of The Graham Norton Show, the thirty one year old actor said he'd be looking to use the accent in a little less conversation. Get it, have a listen.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like And it's when if you live in another country for a long time or that sort of thing, you know, you end up soaking in many things and it becomes a part of your DNA in a way.
Speaker 2: You know exactly, so you know when you see bikes and you hear bokes, and you listen to the bikes, and even a bloke can say, look, I'll just admitted.
Speaker 5: That he's one sexy dude. Yeah, he's one of those blokes.
Speaker 6: You do get to that point in your marriage, though, where you just go, oh god. I mean, I can admit when someone's really hot when they walk past, right, and I'll be like, Okay, you're gonna have a look.
Speaker 2: So what's the point in the marriage where my wife says Jeezy's sexy and I go, oh my god, I know, I agree.
Speaker 6: Can we talk about Melinda and Layton please? On maps sure, yeah, you know who they are? Yep, Okay, it's overwhelmingly obvious that she isn't impressed from the get go, so let's have a listen to her talking about him punching above his weight. First impressions, he may be punching just a little. I was.
Speaker 10: And half on a bad day.
Speaker 5: On a bad day.
Speaker 6: Wow, first impressions.
Speaker 11: Give us a call that in twenty four ten you describe yourself as a nine and a half out of ten. If you're so self involved that you'll think you're absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 5: There's only by nine and a half an hour books. That is Harry Style. Actually know he's at ten.
Speaker 6: You're going to say, no, you're in a nine.
Speaker 5: And a half out of fifteen.
Speaker 1: A little to you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: On this stasy working on Monday, sixth of February twenty twenty three. But let's take a little trip down memory lane. We'll start in nineteen thirty two. Of course you knew I was going to go to this spot.
Speaker 5: Jokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first Olympic dog sled race at Lake Placid in New York.
Speaker 5: Was released in love.
Speaker 2: That was a demonstration sport at the time. Now I'm going to put you on the spot. Your top five dog sleds athletes.
Speaker 6: Go Fido.
Speaker 5: I don't think any of these dogs formed the sled dogs. But goodness sake, Cuba Gooding Junior didn't need.
Speaker 2: Do a movie like that about sled dog watched this space get back to you on that one. Nineteen thirty five, Monopoly board game goes on sale for the first time. Can I say something, I've never played a Monopoly.
Speaker 6: Mom, Oh my god, who are you?
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's some kind of child. That's really hell back.
Speaker 6: What are you doing with your life? What board games have you played?
Speaker 5: Hungry, hungry hippo. I mean we were raised by a hungry, hungry hippop.
Speaker 2: Well that sounds I'm having a crack with my mum.
Speaker 5: I'm not at all anyway.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty two, the late Queen Elizabeth the II sixceeds King George to the British throne and proclaimed.
Speaker 5: Queen of the Commonwealth. What happened I don't even know.
Speaker 2: After King George has got Veena one, I'm not even sure what Roman you is. Sixth okay, of course makes sense as well, because the sixth of February.
Speaker 5: It's all linked.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety one, Gary Ablett announces his retirement. That senior, saying he's lost the desire and motivation to continue, came out of retire in Dune. The same year, the freak Gary Ablett decided to give away Australian rules. The reason that I loved football so much as the younger is because of Gary ob Yeah he was. Yes, I went for Geelong. I loved the boys, Peter McCarty and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gary Hocking.
Speaker 6: Fortunately his son was terrible at football.
Speaker 2: I know how disappointing for Gary Ablett senior when you've got a son like Gary Ablett junior. It's like, oh my god, pick a different sport, Junior.
Speaker 6: You're embarrassing the family.
Speaker 2: He would have thought that somehow Junior might actually be better. Nineteen ninety nine Don Dunstan, former SA premier. He died at the age of seventy two. So he did some amazing work.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw a great many things wrong with society, a great deal of injustice, unacceptable in equalit to unacceptable poverty.
Speaker 6: Used to get around in shorts.
Speaker 5: Did he? Yeah, I get around in st shorts.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make you the premier in the statement.
Speaker 5: You have to have a few more requirements, is it.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two, Queen Elizabeth I Twid becomes a British monarch to celebrated platinum jubilee marking seventy years is on the throne.
Speaker 5: This this is the morning.
Speaker 6: When London that you have the Commonwealth.
Speaker 3: Says thank you to her Majestine, who was out on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
Speaker 5: Yes, can you take over from here? Because my royal knowledge is not.
Speaker 6: Up to say we got that when you couldn't read V.
Speaker 2: One and another one song in two thousand and nine sums up this situation says my life would suck with you by Kelly Clarkson, just kidding, it's without you.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, sure, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Now I know we're at We're out broadcasting in the field on Friday. Not that field, I know which You're going back to Harry's field, not that field field. And the phone lines lit up, And I basically want the men of Adelaide if you're over the age of thirty and you eat nutral green col and support me. So neutral grain is full of protein fiber.
Speaker 10: You mean it says it in the box?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, So you believe everything you read? And can I just say they sell it as iron Man food. You don't look like that ironman on the box if you don't go on.
Speaker 5: There, you don't look like that. What's going on here? Where on camera?
Speaker 6: This is iron Man food? Are you trying to say you look like an iron Man?
Speaker 5: Maybe there is.
Speaker 2: It's fuel for the big fellow. He's got a big day. So this is what I'm saying. And I'm a man. It might be thirties, so we're talking about much difference.
Speaker 5: I feel like I grew out of this way at about twenty five. Yeah, Okay, so you're saying, men still in their thirties eat these cereals which are just chocco box frilledeal filled of sugar, so you've got nutrigrain. And also when you're desking this big box of cocoa pops this morning.
Speaker 6: Before the cocoa pops, are you four? No one eats cocoa pops in their thirty But for.
Speaker 3: Once, I can actually go buy my own cereal Withoutmum and Daddy being like, you don't have that for breakfast. I've have some old man cereal here for you too, Uncle Toby's Plus with antioxid and seat very good.
Speaker 5: What else do you have an ice cream for dinner as well?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I brush my teeth tonight because I don't have to look on Friday.
Speaker 3: The phone line is lit up, and I just wanted the people of Adelaie to know it is okay if you're over the age of thirty to have neutral grain for breakfast.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're going to get any support on this, Okay, I.
Speaker 6: Know you're not going to get any support on this.
Speaker 2: The people in their thirties, blokes in particular, who are still eating these jewerry cereals.
Speaker 6: Are there adults eating children's food, grow up pan, grow up goodness, sake, count chocula produce.
Speaker 5: A Sean is just in a giant child to put a bluntly, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a big man in a small child's body.
Speaker 5: I say that right now. I think you can say that. That's fine.
Speaker 2: He's a big man in a big body or a small body. Eye careful which way you put it. Yeah, so you put it out there. Thirteen and twenty four ten and the men in their still eat these outrageously sugary cereals. We're talking nutragrain and cocoa pops. We asked you to call us.
Speaker 6: Up, Michelle from Lindock. Men in their thirties. Are they still eating nutri grain and cocoa pops?
Speaker 1: Well, not so much the cocoa pops, but the nutri grain. Definitely. My husband's dita and he eats nutribra. But more embarrassingly, I had nutragraped tea Friday night.
Speaker 10: Michelle, you're a woman of my own heart.
Speaker 1: Now I must confess. We do have a twenty seven year old living at home, hink white in the pantry. But every now and then you'd like to have a little sweet treat we have some nutrogress. I know it's got confia.
Speaker 6: So Michelle taught me through this on Friday night. You've had a couple of wines, You've gone, oh god, there's no food, there's no lasagna. I'm just gonna have some grain.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, look it's bizzar. Had a late lunch so I was not having tea and then I got a little bit peckageduff.
Speaker 5: Like oh nutrigras. Sure, why not.
Speaker 2: Filled the spot.
Speaker 6: You Michelle, We're going to send you off to the big wedgy.
Speaker 5: Okay, very good stuff.
Speaker 6: Because you're a couple of.
Speaker 2: Children, you and your husband, Theresa from Modbury Heights. You've got a partner who don't tell me they're into these sugar cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's forty one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and he has cockcoat pops every morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you are you married to Sean Sad?
Speaker 6: No one.
Speaker 13: He's looking guys, so you know, but he loves his Coca paps.
Speaker 1: So what can I say? I can't say, no torasy.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: The slogan is it's just like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he still drinks the milk out of the bowl.
Speaker 12: After he's finished his cocoa.
Speaker 5: That's very satisfying. It is good. Lord, you've got support, he sean. Yeah, you feel like some kind of athlete, now, don't you damn straight.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be buying and it's on special this week of cold. I'm just going to get smashed.
Speaker 6: Amazing. Good for you, darl Yeah.
Speaker 5: Good stuff. We have six months supplying the office tomorrow. Yeah right, and you all that neutral. I'm just waiting until you start to look like Shannon and Kane Exstein. But that's just a little bit were off of that.
Speaker 6: Also during the songs, he's going to go and play his Nintendo Switch.
Speaker 5: Good for you. We'll bring you a lollipops.
Speaker 6: Email us breakfast at No. Over nine one nine dot com dot are you with any moral dilemmas that you have and the judge will be in session and she will hand down a ruling on whether your behavior is inappropriate or not.
Speaker 5: She's didn't you straighten up?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Get that gavel out and you're just a new woman.
Speaker 10: It's easy, dear judge.
Speaker 5: Jody.
Speaker 6: I met a guy on Tinder who and his personality is pretty great. We've been facetiming for a week now, and he's putting a lot in a lot of effort on his own. Before meeting in person, he said he had to confess that he has a criminal record, Andrew Hayes from pushing drugs a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh okay wow.
Speaker 6: Since then he hasn't done any drugs and said he made tons of changes and has his life together now. Obviously I'm skeptical, and I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because I have trust issues in general already. This is so messy, Ladies, have you ever experienced this? Is it always bad to go for a guy like this? Or could it possibly work out? Any of you, ladies dating someone with a criminal record? Please help judge.
Speaker 2: So clearly it's not Jeremy Meeks. Remember hot mugshot guy.
Speaker 6: He was so he was so hot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's such a bad Boy's such.
Speaker 1: A bad boy.
Speaker 6: We love a bad boy. We do love a bad boy. Having said that from a woman who spends in her other job, in her other life, an inordinate amount of time in court, it always fascinates me the amount of people on meth, The amount of people on meth in this state of South Australia is extraordinary.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not reading this he's saying that's good or bad.
Speaker 6: No, it's very bad because I can't imagine anyone watching the news going, oh, I should try some myth because that's where out really well for all of those criminals, like it's it's a scourge. So I'd just be very very wary with this one. I'd be very skeptical. And because drugs, once they get a holdier, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drugs remarks. We know that, and I look at it no stage. I think what you're trying to say is don't do meth. And that's a great strong message, thank you, doctor Roddy.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying from my experience, it never pans out well for people. Okay, people do stupid things on meth.
Speaker 5: That's so true, News reader Abby.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts on segue into someone who's done myth?
Speaker 5: So have you done?
Speaker 7: Method confirmed that I haven't.
Speaker 6: But from somebody who has dated.
Speaker 7: Morons her entire life to this lovely lady who has emailed in actions speak louder than words. As you get older, you realize that they can say everything they want to say, but actions speak louder than words. Right, I was dating someone who kept getting himself a little bit mixed up in the law, and he was all change of change, of change, but his actions had.
Speaker 6: Not a little bit mixed up in the law. Is like saying I'm a little bit pregnant. Either you're mixed up in the law or you're not abs exactly.
Speaker 7: Right, So get away from him if his actions don't match his words.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like that?
Speaker 5: Oh okay. Thoughts thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Are you dating someone who's been a criminal? Are you dating someone who's been in prison?
Speaker 5: Are you dating Jeremy Meeks?
Speaker 6: That's a little bit niche, I reckon. Okay, We're going to get a heap of calls on that.
Speaker 5: All right, we'd love your thoughts on this.
Speaker 6: Please get bold breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot Are you any moral to let me have? Let us know? Do you judge? Jody? I met a guy on Tinder. His personality great, been facetiming great. But however, she's discovered that he's got a criminal record from pushing drugs a couple of years ago. Should she give him a chance? That's the question? We love a bad boy.
Speaker 2: We're talking about bad Boys and just in the song there before what was the name of that bike? From Sons of Anakin, and the entire room goes, oh, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, Oh he's so amazing.
Speaker 2: He was a certified criminal and he did some really really bad things, did.
Speaker 6: Some bad stuff. But he's so hot.
Speaker 5: So hot, isn't he?
Speaker 6: Is he? Producers? Here's my dream men. I have rewatched some of any that many times. Yeah, yeah, you abby thoughts on Jack's Hello?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Please? Anything to do with that?
Speaker 5: Hey, Jax, what did you get up to today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I murdered a for you guys and pedaled some drugs and firearms.
Speaker 6: Come and patch me.
Speaker 5: What's for dinner? Me? JACKX? You're so awesome, man.
Speaker 6: It doesn't work that, Yeah, it kind of does work like that. I don't know what are your thoughts on this one, though. I personally think your passes your past and if you've changed, good on you.
Speaker 3: You know you've you've done a really strong thing and people should forgive you.
Speaker 6: Well, let's go to some jurors. Kelly from Ingle Farm, what do you think?
Speaker 14: Well, I'm pretty much the same with her because my partner is a criminal, So I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the past is the past. And they've just you've just got to have trust in them.
Speaker 5: I think, did it take your while, Kelly to forgive and forget?
Speaker 14: I suppose not really, because we actually were talking while he was in prison, and I knew him before he went to prison, so the crime didn't really matter to me that.
Speaker 6: Much, right, And so can I ask what he did? Was it really bad or was it something that you can sort of, you know, move on?
Speaker 14: It was really bad. He actually went in for murder.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so you're still together.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're still together.
Speaker 14: We have two kids, Like, we're pretty strong.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 14: He's on parole for the rest of his life, so that's a downfall. But now we're good.
Speaker 4: He's good.
Speaker 5: There you go. It says medicine to move forward, just to forgive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So from example from Kelly, thank.
Speaker 6: You, Kelly. Let's go to Mel from Morphot Vale. Hey, Mel, Hey, what do we do here?
Speaker 12: I've been on both sides, So I've been the person with the past and I've been the person dating. And I think if his action and words are matching, yes, sweet, you're good. But she's saying, you know, I've already got trust issues.
Speaker 1: So is this actually that.
Speaker 12: She's got a problem with these past or is this that she's just got trust issues and looking for an exit?
Speaker 2: Right questions, right questions, whole new can of worms there, so melt you.
Speaker 6: You believe people can change and evolve and move on.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 12: I'm twenty years on the other side of addiction, like serious addiction, from people dying and you know, various crimes. And you know, I'm a business owner, I'm a homeowner. I've got beautiful grandchildren and children that that's driving You can totally flip it around from serious, serious addiction. It's hard, and you have to really put the work in every day. Even twenty years later, it's still every day.
Speaker 1: You've got to put the work in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but your actions and your words really need to match up one hundred percent every minute of the day. Otherwise you just stay in that cycle.
Speaker 6: Okay, mel Can I say congratulations to you because addiction is a horrible, horrible disease and for you to come out the other side is incredible. So well done. Thank you, Good on you. Mel Coup.
Speaker 2: Unbelievably strong calls this morning. Goodness, You've got a tough decision to make.
Speaker 5: Here we go, the pressure.
Speaker 6: Being a judge is so hard. It's so hard. It's a burden every day.
Speaker 2: I don't think of just a judge in the court of the law doesn't actually wave their hands.
Speaker 5: Down and go it's just so hard. This is so hard. Oh my gosh. So that's one thing you work on.
Speaker 6: It's my body language. Okay, I am going to say on this run, open your heart. Give someone the benefit of the doubt. They may have made a mistake, but people can change, they can evolve, they can grow as humans. And as long as as Abby in the newsroom said, and as our caller said, their actions match up with their words, then go for it.
Speaker 2: There you go, gavel me final ruling. O.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: So when I say this we are the home of Harry Styles tickets, it's not like a big build up to just eventually crown some of the winner, like we are just giving tickets away like their absolute bits of lollies.
Speaker 6: Yes, willy nilly was the expression we used this morning. Can you imagine waking up in the morning going I'm going to get on a plane today and I'm going to fly to Melbourne and I'm going to be put up in a fancy hotel and I'm going to go and watch Harry Styles. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 5: Excited?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, Each and every morning we put someone on the stand by this and then we announce a winner.
Speaker 5: So this morning it is. And let me just get this out.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, let's stop carrying on.
Speaker 2: Get on with it, Serena Hannah from Mawson LAKESA said Serena Hannah from Mowson Lakes. So this is the drill.
Speaker 5: Now, it's ten minutes to get in.
Speaker 2: Touch with us.
Speaker 6: The time is on, got the timer on, nine minutes and fifty three seconds left.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: What we will say is that we gave you a couple of winters last week and we said you got ten minutes and they got in touch within about I don't know a two point five seconds. So there you go. Serena Hannah from Morson Lakes. Stick around as well, because if Serena doesn't come through and you know what we do here at over Oh yeah, we channel out in Stephen Bradbury.
Speaker 6: Yes, whoop on in and grab the tickets.
Speaker 2: Yes, Harry Styles wringing his love on tour across Australia. Don't miss your chance to see him live tickets on someone Now from livenation dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: Surprise, y.
Speaker 2: So this will be one of those things in your life which you would just marked down as one of the great times.
Speaker 5: I just imagine it.
Speaker 6: I just I can't even imagine jumping on the plane, flying to Melbourne, putting yourself up in a beautiful hotel and then going to see Harry Styles in concert.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 6: Guess who's going to do that? Because we put the call out to Serena in Mawson Lakes and we said you've got ten minutes to get in contact with us. Eight seconds, I reckon it took her. Serena, congratulations. Are you excited? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 6: Oh Serena, congratulations. You're going to see Harry Styles up close and personal.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Serena. We've got to say as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you introduce that cars and everything further than they've player, et cetera, and you left a little poem, it's really touched our hearts. It says, since one day is no more, life has been such a bare and my heart is ever so sore. So please Nova gets me on Love on tour.
Speaker 12: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Like, obviously we missed out in Adelaide, but I just want to thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 8: It's so amazing.
Speaker 6: I love that we've made you so happy. Serena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and my best friend, we'll be so excited.
Speaker 5: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Hey, Serena, thank you so much for entering, and thank you so much for listening to Nova.
Speaker 10: Congratulations, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Oh you're welcome. Thank you so much, Serena.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 2: Alright, it's plenty of opportunity to start to get yourself on the standby list. Another winner this time, tomorrow, winner every day. That's crazy, well, Jodie, we get to meet so many of these new lovely people from Married at First Sight, and I've got to say this might be my favorite.
Speaker 6: I think she is my favorite.
Speaker 10: Mel.
Speaker 6: I have to say good morning, Hello, good morning, good morning. When we were first introduced to you on your wedding night, I thought this girl is so horny, she is out of control horny. But now we're discovering you're actually gorgeous and sweet as well.
Speaker 13: Oh thanks guys, Yeah, it's the wedding was amazing. It was so great to watch last night.
Speaker 5: Well, can I just cut straight to it? Are you with the right man?
Speaker 13: Josh is absolutely fantastic. Look, Josh and I had a ball. The wedding was amazing. In our honeymoon, we had a bit of a spicy honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we need to talk about, because you're happy to talk about it, But maybe Josh isn't so much.
Speaker 5: Where do we stand on this whole?
Speaker 2: I suppose openness with the sexual relationship.
Speaker 5: Pardon things.
Speaker 13: Look, that was a really hard situation for the both of us because obviously we all know that I'm open and okay to talk about sex, but Josh is very conservative. So that was definitely a bit of a pick up in our relationship at the start. But just comes around. Let me tell you, I don't scare him off.
Speaker 6: That's great, It ends up.
Speaker 13: Okay, The honeymoon was fantastic. We had such a great time and we have a lot of laughs.
Speaker 7: It was great.
Speaker 2: Well, we love how I open and hoynest you are, and I think that's where so many people are connecting with you. What sort of twists and turns can we expect, and not just from you guys, but from everyone else. Have we got a clear indication of what everyone's like or can it turn like it has in previous seasons.
Speaker 13: Oh, there's going to be some twists and turns. Absolutely. I think a lot of viewers are going to be quite shocked in what happens in lots of different relationships, Like some things look great on the outside and then how things can go south quite quickly, and then some relationships that start really bad actually end up to be really phenomenal. So I think this year there's going to be lots of twists and turns, and I think a lot of view are going to be quite shocked with a lot of the ending. So yeah, I just say sit down, bustle out, because there's a lot to come with this year's season.
Speaker 6: I love that, Hey, you have a child, Have you got a little boy or girl?
Speaker 13: A little boy?
Speaker 6: Little boy? Has he watched the show?
Speaker 13: No, he's too young?
Speaker 10: OK, married up?
Speaker 13: First sight. I don't think it's really for kids or kids doing.
Speaker 6: Without giving anything away. Is he glad that mummy's happy?
Speaker 10: Absolutely good.
Speaker 13: My little boy said to me, Mummy, I just want you to meet a nice person. And I've got to say the experts definitely delivered on that Josh. He's kind, he's lovely, He's actually everything that I asked the experts for on the honeymoon and everything. There was a few little hiccups, but we worked through them and it's been going great.
Speaker 5: So before we let you know, I know you can't give too much away. I'm listening. You're doing very well at keeping tight lipped.
Speaker 6: I know I tried to go in the back door there with.
Speaker 2: We Love a Villain. Is Harrison still locked in throughout the entire series? Is he going to stay the villain?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: I Thinkrrison definitely, he's going to stay to bill it. I don't think things improve change that much with Harrison. Harrison's going to be Harrison, and we loving for it.
Speaker 6: Harrison's just going to do Harrison things. I love that. Mel so lovely to chat with you, and we don't know, but we suspect that you might have got your happy ever after.
Speaker 14: So yes, wait and see.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for chatting with us.
Speaker 5: Thank you all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Catch it bright and early tomorrow morning. From seven, don't forget Ben laymonbell In from six to seven. Mattie Rowe is going to take you through your workday with the next chance to get on a Harry Style stand by list,