Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jace and Lauren. The bald eagle from the newsroom is with us as well. Smooth all over, Jace, just the way I like it in winter. Well, hang on, I think it's all gone above her head.
Speaker 2: Smooth all over.
Speaker 1: I could tell you reading something like on your phone.
Speaker 2: I heard you you got you're insinuating you look being waxed from head to toe.
Speaker 1: He's a bald eagle. Well, not so much from head to toe. But a few minutes ago we heard about our I'm going to call it an ordeal at hot yogat or hot pilarates. It is first time you've seen she didn't look she couldn't say that the clans.
Speaker 3: How dare you, Clint? Tell me what I am and aren't looking at? During my you would have well he wants a review. Look at that smile and he says he's been on a shred. Fits very nuch. You look great. You look like you look you look like an Adonis.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Lauren, that's why you're one of my best friend.
Speaker 2: Well, before that's great, Before the tattoo on your back, though.
Speaker 1: It's gotta tramps shoulders, Before the hot pilarates I've been for a little clean up, just like it's just very did min. It's sort of like traditionally a couple of times you just like shoulders, top of the shoulders line. When the barber gets that, yeah you get it, it's like does it? But she'd be smooth?
Speaker 3: You get your wax done? Do you go down to Brazilian butterfly?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to run my hands on your shoulders so at least someone appreciates it.
Speaker 3: Feel it's baby smooth like a week, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I go to a place on is gross to it. You've got to have a turn, bring your hand over the shoulder. I'm not touching his freshly.
Speaker 3: I've got no interest in it.
Speaker 1: That's smooth than my two year olds are smooth?
Speaker 3: Is he bum smooth? Did you get your bum done?
Speaker 1: I'm not touching? Hang on, we're shuffling too fast through this story. I go to a place on Bridge on Bridge Road called me Kong Nails.
Speaker 2: You go to a nail bar, ticket and you get naked anyway.
Speaker 1: Nancy is my gal, so she knows the hot spots. She knows as soon as I.
Speaker 3: Take that, you discover Me Kong Nails recommend.
Speaker 1: I used to walk in touch that.
Speaker 3: Question that's in the first time we walked in.
Speaker 1: Do you think Nancy would want to be named connected to this, I've already asked. As soon as this went down, I knew I had to tell the story on the radio. So basically, she's one of these girls who's she's quite she's quite quick, you know, That's why I like her. She's like mucking around, very like there's no three like one long sort of yep, And then.
Speaker 2: Question question women will notice you probably want to she use strip wax, which is where they roll it on and then they look like the bit of canvas and they rip it back. Or does she use the thick wax and then they picked the corner and.
Speaker 1: She uses she's strips, strips, she's.
Speaker 3: Strip and like the canvas that they rip it off with.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, so it's one canvas that sort of use over and over again. Anyway, usually it's one long sort of but she changed it up and it really threw me, and it hurt a lot more. She changed her style, which didn't sit well with me. Lauren. There was not one big long it was a series of I've seen that mini mini rips, mini rips, mini rips. Maybe she doesn't along the back and it.
Speaker 3: Hurt more, doesn't need a closer wax?
Speaker 1: Well, once I had. Once I sat up to do the top shoulder region, I noticed that the wax was a different color. She changed the wax from a green wax to an orange wax, and I'm like, what is this sorcery? Anyway, apparently it's not as firm. It doesn't get as as firm grip, and here in lies. She decided to tackle the lower region of the back.
Speaker 3: The nether region, the.
Speaker 1: Region how would she never questioned? She never tended to in her life before. She kept on lower.
Speaker 3: She's the close and personal wax on the what how much of the anse? Just the cheeks?
Speaker 1: Well? I would open or someone else come in? Nancy, Nancy? Sorry, does Nancy?
Speaker 3: Did you do back and crack?
Speaker 1: She did the crack? That was my reaction when she was pulling the wax off.
Speaker 3: Did you that's a bit lower than usual?
Speaker 1: I said, why are you going there? Did you say that? Yes? Because it's always you know, when you get a massage, they follow the towel and you're like, hello, all go what gets worse?
Speaker 3: Harry asked, cheeks because you.
Speaker 1: Know when they when they do the wax job. But then there's a few strays. She didn't put on your she plucked you, Nancy, she cheated.
Speaker 2: No, I think you've got special treatment I've never had. I've never heard of anyone having anna noose pluck with noises.
Speaker 3: He does it happen to you Melbourne?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I touched your shoulder. This one's all yours.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on socials