Speaker 1: This podcast was recorded and produced on gadigal Land.
Speaker 2: We would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians and pay our respect to Elder's past and present.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Can I please have your attention? This is my final MATHS related interview. Are they talking about me?
Speaker 2: She's like yeah, it was Australia's reactions paused a lot of drama and they never got it.
Speaker 3: It just went nuts.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome back to back to reality.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Tany.
Speaker 1: We are so excited very because we have our first official mass.
Speaker 2: Guess yes, and it's no other than Morena.
Speaker 3: Hello, beautiful ladies, thank you for having me, Thank you for all way from Melbourne. Absolutely this class o.
Speaker 4: Love it. Let's get into it? Shall we tell us?
Speaker 1: How are you going so far?
Speaker 3: I'm going great?
Speaker 4: Love it, love to hear it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what isn't there to love?
Speaker 2: I have to know what made you sign up for Maths? What was your going into a What did you sign up for Maths or did you get scouted?
Speaker 3: They've tried to get me for three years. Really boom, that's because I signed up for another show which didn't I got I got into the end, and then it didn't go ahead, and that show didn't go ahead, or the yeah, yeah, go ahead, and then they had all my details okay, and they were like, we love you, we want you, and I'd say, no, Look, I got married once to someone that I knew. I ain't going to go marry a stranger, no chance. And then I don't know, It's just like, what am I scared off? Why not have courage? Take the risk? And I literally, look, I really am looking for my best friend to grow old with. Is that crazy to think that I was going to get it on Meredith this site? Yeah, but I did. I really believed in the process, So we get it.
Speaker 2: We were the same, we did this, we had the same And it's like that, even though it's a small, small, small bit of hope, you're like, oh, maybe I'll meet someone in this crazy way, it's going to be this magical experience.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I really believed it was my turn. Yeah I really believed. Well why not me? It has worked for one out of every hundred or is it one out of every million, whatever it is, it has. It's worked for some people, it's worked for a few us, So why not why not me? Why not me?
Speaker 1: I think everyone thinks that. Yeah, so you were matched with Tony? Yes, and I know he.
Speaker 3: Seems lovely is isn't he? On camera? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let's delve into that a little bit more because I've seen a lot of things that you've put on social media that he was married or is married or.
Speaker 3: Is not was she's not an ex is? And what's that? Are like?
Speaker 1: Living together situation?
Speaker 3: So they both live in America with an adopted daughter. Yep, and they're calling him Phony Tony. It's gorgeous. I love that name. Phony Tony did something. I don't know what it was. He never told me because I want to talk about it. Okay. Where he's been removed from America. It's got to do with visa. I don't know what he did. I actually don't care what he did. I don't care. I really don't care. I really don't care. So he's back here in Australia. She's very intelligent. She's still there. I'd be there too. He's in Woollongong. She's in Vegas. Oh, I know what, I'd prefer to stay Vegas. So he's been here for two years and he's trying to work out how am I going to get back there? So he had this amazing idea, like amazing idea. I'll go and marry at First Sight, and when I go on there, I'm going to drop a bombshell. I'm going to tell directors and producers, let's bring my wife in because I love my wife. I want my wife bringer in. It's going to make a great, great show. Now. He said all of this on camera. He said all of this on the commitment ceremony, which one can the one that they didn't show obviously, the first commitment ceremony. When I sat at the first CC ladies, I thank The first thing I did was thank everyone, production, directors, film crew, everyone for the best wedding ever. Sorry, my wedding was better than yours.
Speaker 1: You have no idea.
Speaker 3: It was so magical, everything I wanted. I've never felt like that in my life. My kids, my beautiful friends, they all cried because it was just so I'm going to get goosebumps in so real. It was so I thank production for that. They they gave me everything I wanted. And then it wasn't no, like literally within hours, within hours. It all started with I didn't order a fifty seven year old. Okay, I'm too old. Here's a repulse by that. You know what, I don't really care. That's fine. You're repulse by me because I'm old. That's okay. You're entitled to have your checklist. So I really thought that was my bombshell. We get to the honeymoon the next day. Did you see the honeymoon on air?
Speaker 4: Where did you guys even go?
Speaker 3: Oh, darling, it doesn't matter. I owned it. That's why there's no footage. Oh, how did Modena ruin it? We see that the commit at the honesty box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that, which was so.
Speaker 3: As soon as we arrived to our honeymoon, the first thing we did was try and light the fire because it was freezing mm hmm. And from that, get ready Morenna, you're going on a date. Oh okay, and it said, you know, we're going to go to the restaurant. They close up the restaurant. I felt like Lady Gaga. It was amazing. I did. I felt like wow, look like wow, what an experience. As we got there, we sat, we were miked up. He said, Modnna, I have to tell you something, and they told me I have to tell you now. Oh and straight away. I thought, okay, so it mustn't be the age thing. They told him. You have to tell me now, I thought, okay, here's bombshell number two. We sit over the box and he says I'm married. I just went sorry, no, no, no, nothing came out of my mouth. The wine just sat here. I remember it as if it was happening right now. I took a sip of the wine because I thought, don't talk, don't talk, don't talk, camera, camera, camera, camera, because are you going to say anything. I swallowed my wine and I said, you mean you're separated, because people under pressure can say the wrong thing. Hecause, no, I'm married. God bless my producer, Jane your gold. She then comes in, okay, guys, can you move it along? And I looked at her and I said, move what along? We're not going to talk about that anymore. Can you just reset and can we just go on with the box. I'm so sorry. He's just Tommy, he's married. And I got clarification, Jimmy, you're separating. No, I'm not separated. I'm married. I love my wife. I want my wife, so that holy crap. That okay, Marina, don't talk all I did was no, Jane, you don't want to talk about this situation. Well, I'm not done. So I went on and I went on and I went on and I went on, and all I got from my producer you are ruining filming time, am I? Well, why don't you take me right out of this equation because I'm happy to go home? Wow, And it just got worse and worse and worse. Day two ruined the confession box. So that wasn't shown was that, of course, day two, we're going to set up a date for you, and you're going to go on a date. And I said, what with the married man? Stop saying that. Stop talking? So that stopped talking. Started from there. He would say to the producer, you said that we're not going to talk about it anymore. And she'd say, well, I can't help that she's going on about it. I said, I'm sorry, guys, I'm right here. I am going to go on about it. I'm so sorry. I need to understand what the hell's going on. I expected to be matched with an idiot. I expected to be matched with someone who was not attracted to me. I was expected to be matched with somebody who potentially had bad breath.
Speaker 4: I have all these scenarios, but never I'm married.
Speaker 3: Never what I got. So anyway, okay, I agreed, Okay, let's have a date. And I said I'm not going anywhere though, okaying anywhere with him? That was my attitude. I'm sorry. Yeah. So we sit downstairs by the pool and we get a beautiful cheese platter. It was a tower and all I want to do is eat? Can you stop eating? Sorry? Is it hurting your mic? Because that's what it was doing, you know, because the mic was there and it's like, stop chewing. Anyway, and we sit down, said so, Tony, we need to take off. We need to continue from where we left off yesterday. He cracked it. You said we weren't going to talk about it anymore. Who said that. I don't know what you're doing here, but you're matched here with me. You need to explain to me what's going on? He said. Look, he just keeps saying, I'm sorry. I go. Do you understand you've taken up the space of somebody who potentially could have really been looking for someone? Why are you here? He goes? I want fun? You want fun? He goes, yeah, and you're no fun. I'm not am I. No, no, I'm actually not. But this is what you've done to me. You've automatically shut me down before I even begin. Did you see the wedding day? How amazing it was. That's me to a tee. Now, I'm a human being. I don't act. I'm not an actress. I wasn't there since the cameras come on to go, okay, the cameras are on. No, that wasn't me. If I was angry, I was really angry. If I was sad, I was sad. If I was happy, I was really happy. So he said, I just wanted a holiday. I wanted my nephew. I wanted my nephew to know what it's like to run the charter business on his own, to realize how important I am. And he goes, and I've really thought I could get my wife in there, And I said, your wife from where? Like I was so confused. Well then I understood very quickly. He really did believe he could get her in because he can't get to her.
Speaker 1: Wow, have you spoken to her since?
Speaker 3: Or why would I want to speak to her? It's got nothing to do with her. Yeah, Now I think it was yesterday because I don't look at all this rubbish it's going on the internet. It's hilarious. I just laugh. In fact, the more I'm getting from viewers, the more it's fueling me for positiveness. It's not doing whatever these viewers are trying to do to me. I just thank them, I really do. You're not going to break me with words sitting behind a computer.
Speaker 4: It's a great attitude to have. I think it can be hard when it's so.
Speaker 2: I think every year it gets worse and worse with what people say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the TikTok video is how aggressive it gets.
Speaker 2: So it's actually so great that you have that like mentality. Yeah, mindset when it comes to it, because it's hard. I can't even imagine what it'd be like in that position.
Speaker 3: Honey, it's very easy. You're talking out of your rear end. Why would I be? You don't know me, Why would I be? Why would I care what you're saying or what you're thinking? Kink bring Yeah, love it, but I mean it. I've truly mean it. Now are the days where I just think, wow, why of course I do? I think. I think I've got a heart and veins and blood. I'm human. When I see my kids upset. Hey, guys, you're crossing the line. My kids are My kids are divine. My son's got a disability. Back off, I'll killed for my kids. You've crossed the line. Yeah, for sure. So that's what I've got to say to you, is it's okay. If you don't like me, you don't have to like me. But realize that this is entertainment. I actually didn't realize that I really believed that I was going into something. This is what I believed. I believed I was going to go into this experiment. I'm divorced because I've messed up in life. Because if I didn't mess up, i'd still be married. Okay, when there's a divorce, it takes two. That's just one to get to a divorce. So I thought, now, okay, by going on to this show, I'm going to have I call them puppeteers because that's what they are. They're not experts, they're hilarious. I really thought that they were going to give me strategies on whatever's going on in our marriage. Even though it's a pretend marriage. Viewers, it's a pretend marriage. It's not real. Can you see I'm single, very single. So I thought that whatever we encounter, now for me to be in an experiment and to be in a to share. I've never lived with anyone except for my ex husband. Wow, like I thought, Wow, that's going to be amazing. And then no matter what he is, I want to learn how to adapt to personalities problems. Have I said something in the wrong tone? Teach me? But I was wrong. They wanted me aggressive, so they threw all these scenarios at me behind the scenes. I mean they called me cunt.
Speaker 2: What as ah your juices?
Speaker 3: All the experts, Oh yeah, we won't even mention names because you know what. You know who you are and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. But you know what did they get? Aggression out of me? Tones out of me? Hell yeah? But you get cornered in a corner and you get told you don't do this and you will never work in Australia again. Holy shit. You don't get to do that to a decent human being who's turned her life around. It's taken me seven years to get to where I am today. This is not what I signed up for. So you think now you're going to break me? All the best keep going. All you're doing is inspiring me to help others have courage, stand up for yourself, even though you might be different to everyone else. I don't want to yell at you. I don't want to carry on with you. But in that environment, after being locked up, I was always the longest in the tent. Always it was the tents were the honey honey girls. I was in there. It was daytime. I came out at night. I'm thinking, am I in space?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: The time? Is it legit? Pitch black?
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't have to tell us.
Speaker 3: We've been through it.
Speaker 4: We lived and breathed, and we get you.
Speaker 2: We understand it's a lot, especially if you're the last one. Was the last one only once out of the however many weeks, And it was like and I knew it was like kind of punishment for something that happened that my partner had done. And I knew that they were like punishing us for what he did. And I was like, yeah, this is like this is a reaction to something he's done that's pissed them off, and now we have to like suffer by like being dragged out for this.
Speaker 4: I just knew. I just knew that's how it worked.
Speaker 3: It's interesting from what I saw from my from my perspective, they look at you, they look at you, and they go, we're going to roll the dice and we're going to give it to you. You're good, We're going to give it to you, no reason, no reason. I remember being on the couch at every CC give it to her. She's going to crack. Give it to her, and I'm sitting there and thought, I'm not going to crack. I only cried once. That's because they mentioned my daughter.
Speaker 2: How you know what this is such interesting insight. When Alyssa, I don't know, if you watch my season, they would mention her son and then she would start crying, and the edit her reaction to something else. Yes, so I wouldn't be surprised if we watched that and her being brought up is actually not shown, but your reactions then matched in with something else.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what happened on that scenario. And it's really important to show viewers. Hey, when my scene is up, they've either got me on the side. They've either got me on a frame where I don't move. My editing is so bad because all they had to go with me, is she talks too much? He's bored. I was thinking you had such good bombshells with me. I don't get it. See what Tim and Katie spot on. They got their story out, and I feel for Tim. He's still somebody's loved one. And I said to him, sweetheart, you can't talk like that. Now. That's a big lesson for him to learn, and I hope he's learned that you cannot talk to anyone like It's okay if you don't like what you see. We've all got checklists, but you don't have mine. But you know what they showed it for how it was. There was nothing exaggerated. There was nothing they showed it for how it was. Why was I denied that? That's what's maybe up to say the fact that I've got the crown this year the villain bring it on. Not many women can say on the villain. I'm happy. I don't care about my edit. I signed up with that, but I thought that they would really show why I'm reactive. So let's go to my tears on the couch, because you're only going to get it once. He calls me an s l ut?
Speaker 4: Why who even uses.
Speaker 3: That word any more No no, no girls.
Speaker 4: Is crazy girls girls. Tony. Sorry, Tony says this to you.
Speaker 3: God, God bless him. And you know how we always had to put on our outfits and then we had to get him improved. Yes, So the outfit that I got approved was a gorgeous brown dress. You're going to see it on the sea six cause when I was wearing at the CC, I just know that I just finished throwing up. So when you see me, I've just finished thrown up, and that is cheap. Nobody even noticed, no one, and that's what upsets me. Nobody noticed the amount of weight I lost from the start of the show to the end. Nobody knows I was invisible. But that's okay. So I come back with my up and I said, Tony, can you take a photo of this? He goes, oh, because she got the look of an s l u T. And I said, what did you say? What did you just say? You can call me whatever you want, as long as it's got some truth behind it, I'll get you around.
Speaker 1: When this happened, set.
Speaker 3: It in front of a producer, oh my god, and I looked at her and she goes, oh my god, Modena, you're about to fume, and I said, no, not at all talk to him because I don't want to look at him anyway. I walk away. She had a chat to him. He came and apologized to me. Sorry that apologies up your rear end when somebody has to tell you. Anyway. When we got to the commitment ceremony, I said to them, I sat there, I've waited a whole week to ask the three of you, how does a woman or a man deal with being called something? Madnna? What would you called? She had such a sweet voice on camera anyway, and I said, he said tonight, based on what I'm wearing, and I've got boots on. You'll see what I'm wearing when I wear it. I've got the look of a slut. What does Alessandro do? Bless you, darling your gold as well. Hope no one ever does this to you. Are you triggered, Morena? Morena? Are you triggered? You look very teary, Morena? What's going on in your.
Speaker 1: What an odd thing to say?
Speaker 3: No, it's not odd because they want a reaction and they're they're not going to show. They're not going to show what he called me. Because the dinner party of the night before that was brought up at the dinner table and one of the beautiful young young girls who the whole world loves her and I'm not mentioning her name because she'll be destroyed if they do show it. She said, get over it, big deal. He called you an slut. I wish my husband would call me an slut and slap me on the butt while he's saying it. Because of your age, you don't understand the terminology. I said, what, No, no, okay, what she said it means you're hot.
Speaker 4: No, it does not. It's a geogratory.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Time. No, I just said, stop talking. So I said to her, stop talking. She's my daughter's age. You're going to be wrong. Stop talking. She knows who she is. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. So nobody ever stuck up for or never, no one ever put Tony in place at the commitment ceremony. I'm not going to be shown, honey, No, won't be shore. So I started crying because I looked at Tony and I said, no one has ever made me look or feel the way you have in such a short time. And he turned around and said, you liar. Your ex husband has, I said, no, no, he has. My ex husband did a lot of things, but he never called me an slut. He called my daughter that twice. And that's when I started crying. And then I stood up at the commitment ceremony. I said, right, are you all going to be sharing that now about my daughter? And I said, Tara, I looked at that wall, Tara John Alex, get out here, get out here, now, come come and talk to me. Come are they going to show that now? No? All they're going to show it's my tears because I cried and off camera obviously. I go back to my room that night when I ring up my daughter and I said, my darling, I'm really sorry your name got mentioned. You know what she said to me, don't be mum. She goes, did you lie? I said, no, she goes, Dad did call me that twice. Now you've seen my daughter, you've seen her. She's just beautiful. She's far from it. So she said Dad will have to put his head down and be ashamed of what he called me. And I said, I'm so proud of you. That's what made me cry. So how are they going to edit that? Yeah, we shall see.
Speaker 2: Anyone else from your from obviously watching the show that you feel like is being portrayed badly or better than what they were.
Speaker 3: From your experience. Billy's getting a good edit. Yeah really okay, And good on you, Billy. Okay, so happy for you.
Speaker 4: What about Sierra?
Speaker 3: I don't know why they're protecting her, but there's something going on there. Good for you, Sierra, Okay? Who else?
Speaker 1: What about Ree and Jeff?
Speaker 3: They're the only two that I was actually rooting for because they at least had something real in the real world. Remember this is the pretend world. And now the fact that they're back in there and they've got a chance, I'm really happy for them. Okay, But they just wanted to sit on the fence.
Speaker 2: Yep, So I'm not going to hate.
Speaker 3: Look, you've got to live with what what you do or what you don't do. Now, by you speaking up, you could actually save a life, and by you not speaking up, you can actually push someone over the edge. Why would you want to be that person? I'm just going to sit on the fence because the camera's on. Tony is a good example. He's getting a graded. He actually believes his edit. Okay, I actually don't care about my edit. I was there, Yeah, now to edit Katie. Yeah, but honey, that was true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about Jackie, she's copying it, I know.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm like, Jackie is the best TV I've ever seen, chaotic, raw emotion.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 4: I think she's absolutely gold.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think like it's really confusing to watch because it's very like crying, stop crying upset about something? Not upset about something? What's your what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: They're cutting to those points. Okay, they're going from tears and then they'll show which happened five hours later, where she's I'm good that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: But there was this one scene where Athena pulled aside and said, hey, this is not your wedding. Let's be a bit more respectful, and she would cry, was stripping down her face, poor thing, and then she was up. She wiped her tears.
Speaker 3: Do you remember girls being in that hot pot?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, respectfully, I'm not saying no, no. That didn't look like a cut scene. It looks like a full, you know, whole scene.
Speaker 3: Because because there's that moment when you actually switch off. It's like I was on the couch. I was like this and then all of a sudden, remember where you are, and then there's this mechanism just goes. Remember I'm not making excuses for the hours that we're filming. But she coped so much that she was drained, she was tired, she was emotional, and they kept giving it to her. They kept giving her to it, they kept giving it. How much can one take?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Just quickly, because I remember how much alcohol we're all consumed at the weddings, at the dinner parties. A lot of the times we were blind. And there was one scene where she was talking about something and I could visibly see that she's intoxicated. She started slurring. I don't know if anyone else picked that up. Do you think alcohol had a little bit to.
Speaker 3: How alcohol was capped? No way, two glasses, that's all hell. Yesohol. There was an episode. I'm not going to mention her name. She got a fist, she came into the dinner table, she slammed, and she said, you're all mine, you all belong to me. You give us the show that I want, or none of you. She's a producer. Producers, don't do that, Dune, did you ever see a producer comeing in the dinner table and slam on the table.
Speaker 2: I saw a producer come and yell at us that we needed to give more else when not going home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, this was next level. She slammed so hard that everything on the table jumped. And I was the grandma, so I was always at the end. I and in that scene, I just stood up. I had my hands up like this, and I said to the lovely woman that came in at the end, who was so mad, and I said to her, you want to show at least give me some wine because all of these lovely people here have just taken all the wine. She go, sit down, You'll get a wine when I give it to you. I said, no, I'll stand thanks. I'm going to stand with you. You give me my wine. I want my wine now because for me to put up with this rubbish, I really need a wine. The poor guy that came in, I've actually I want to craft. Thanks. So the poor guy that came in, he was trembling because I wasn't going to sit down, not sitting. He was shaking, and I said, thank you. I poured a glass. The minute I poured that glass. Dave went to grab it and I said, take it. I just needed one. I needed one because one I don't I'm not I'm not a drinker, but one blast just sedated me a little because it was a zoo. I just didn't know it was going to be like that. I don't want to be around no. And it's really hard to explain to viewers. They don't see that. Then they just see, oh, you yelled at You yelled at poor Paul, Poor Paul. You know he's going to have to leave the country. Really, it's coming right. I call that the karma bus. The karma bus. Look, you have you heard of that? He don't don't set someone up, which is what he did to me at the first innner party, made up a story I just finished throwing up and yelled at because you better give us a show continuously with the guy I was matched with. Look, you know you and I are never going to be And I thought, it's okay, I don't want you. I just had to figure out in my head how I'm going to get out of here. That's all I want to do. So you saw I wrote leave on the second week. Soon after writing leave, it was made very clear, three couples have left before me. You're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing you mention that you felt held against your will? Can you share more of that? Because I felt like there was times where I there was one time that I wanted to leave and it was a full discussion. I ended up getting put into another room. But I was like, see, I'm out here and gone to my easier for me because I lived in Sydney and I could have just gone fifteen minutes to my house.
Speaker 4: What was that like for you?
Speaker 2: Obviously not being from Sydney, being in a foreign city with no friends and family here?
Speaker 3: Does anyone remember COVID? Right? Can you triple it? And can you triple it again? And can you triple it again? And can you triple it again? What are we up to? That's what it was like, see COVID, honey. I could go seven kilometers within my radius. I lived with my beautiful kids. I played music, I DJ'ed, I was at home. Sure, I was without without work. It was hard. This was next level. And I actually said to nine and I said to Edam or shine, and I don't think they believed me. They really didn't. I said to them, you show my story. I won't have a problem. I've got a problem if you don't share my story. And they've not shared my story, yeah at all. So all I want view is to know is, Hey, you've got to understand. Can you see that? How did I go from one hundred to zero? Actually below zero? My girlfriends who know me, well, they've gone. It doesn't even look like you're on TV. That's what happens when you throw up. That's what happens when you're ganged up on. I had not The only person I had was Ali. I never harmed myself for ladies because of Ali. Ali's going to be my life for the rest of my life. This is not I don't want anything from Ali. I've told him I'm gonna hear to use you. I don't do that because I've worked that out with you. I call a spade a spade. Yeah, but I had you, my kids would have been without a mother. Do you understand what that actually means?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 3: That's that's not right. Channel nine, Edam mol Sewan, You've got obligation to look after me too. For sure. You're protecting Sarah because she went off to hospital. You're protecting Tony because John Walsh, his brother law, his neighbors with him. That's brilliant. You look at your faces. This somebody's always protected for a reason. That's just wrong. I'm trying to think who else why I want you to protect him?
Speaker 2: If we name a couple each, can you tell us if you think that they're faking it? Okay, I'm going to go, you're cheeky, don't which one if it's out, If it's out of the two people in, I'm going to say Karina and Paul.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna say Jamie and Ryan.
Speaker 4: That's what I wanted to know.
Speaker 2: Dave, are either of those two? Is any of those two couples faking it?
Speaker 3: Dave is beautiful? Oh?
Speaker 4: Really, Dave, specifically Jamie.
Speaker 3: Dave is beautiful, Okay, Dave between the lines. Dave. Dave every single day in that Codor hugged me so tight every day, And I've even spoken to my said, you know, I'm going to tell your parents one day what a remarkable job they's done on you. He's here's what you see.
Speaker 4: And we obviously know you don't.
Speaker 3: Like saying that. Hang on me in saying that Dave never stuck up for me when wrong was done at the table because they all like Tony. Okay, now, Paul, what did you want to know about Paul?
Speaker 2: We obviously think you don't like him based on the t if you had, what's your opinion on those?
Speaker 3: He apologized to.
Speaker 4: Me, Okay, did you accept it?
Speaker 3: And I said, well, honey, there's no point apologizing because now you're screwed over. That's called the karma bus. The karma bus that you've got to apologize when you know you've done something and you know it's wrong. He made up a whole scenario that I was screaming down the corridor and I'm an idiot, that I just like I was already wound up because of what was being told to me in the background. Okay, so I fell for it, So I should have known better. I'm fifty seven. I should have known better, but I but I didn't. So I just he threw the bait and I just attacked. Yeah, I did. But Paul will now have to leave Australia. He's gonna have to go back to France. So now do you come and apologize to me, because now what you did is way worse than me talking too much, So that's not an apology. You do not apologye you do not apologize because something now terrible has happened to you, and now you know what it feels like. The difference is what he did, which you're going to find out is legit. He did it, and they're gonna go with it.
Speaker 4: So there's drama coming up with those two.
Speaker 1: So I think I did see a little preview somewhere.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what he did, he's going to have to wear it. He's gonna have to wear it. First week I write stay willingly. I needed to find out what's wrong with this human being? Week two, I write leave. If I was so bad, why did he write stay? He was so angry? Week three, I don't write stay or leave. Have a good look at what I write.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, stay tuned everyone. This is what I love about you, Just so real and authentic, darling.
Speaker 3: Do you see me with any notes you talk? It's in my heart. And then week four was all pre arranged that I could walk in and attack Tony because Tony did this, this, this, this, this and this, and I just fell for it. I'm too scared to watch the last c S. I really am. I go persuk and then I say good riddance. The whole cast all boo me, and I'm like, you don't get to talk. I gave it to them. You don't get to talk. Poor TJ. Marena, that's me. You just got here. TJ. Don't talk, Adrian, however you talk. Shut up, Adrian, shut up, shut up, shut up. This is my seat, not yours. I actually get him to shut up, because no one can. And then poor Dave, he tries to say something I must say, Dave, and then he just backs off. Now this is my seat. And the reason why it was all pre arranged for me to walk in there was because I said to them, I'm going to call the police. You're holding me against my will. You've pushed me and pushed me. I've got nowhere else to go. So I didn't call the police. But I tell you what it was a bees a bees dick? Yeah off calling? Can I say that word? Yes? Well I am fifty seven right right, So I didn't. So it was all pre arranged by our lovely directors. You storm in and give it to Tony because he deserves it. I freaking felt for it. Anyway, It's going to be very entertaining for viewers. I've been told I'm a queen. The viewers out there who don't think I'm a queen, I really don't care a lot of honey, but honey, I mean that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing that makes me emotional. My kids love that. We're on touch like and we laugh because the three of us are single. And I just say, yeah, stupid at fifty seven, stupid at you know thirty two, stupid at you know twenty seven. The age makes no difference. There's stupid in all age groups. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: You got each other and they're very lucky to have you as a mother.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky to have them. I've done some things right in life. I stayed in a loveless marriage, but I had two amazing kids. Goodbye, my love, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for bringing your beautiful energy. She is exactly like the well the social media marena, that not the math version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, sweet, that is me.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 3: I don't say that you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: And next time I would love you to come in and teach how DJ.
Speaker 3: Have a party here in Sydney. Yeah done. Thank you, angels, More of you