Speaker 1: We got get you way morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides sealed section with.
Speaker 3: Tiff On from jan News.
Speaker 4: First, she is welcome to from the woman who would have broken so many hearts in her lifetime.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about breakups this morning, aren't we.
Speaker 3: It'd be surprised. Thank you. Good morning, little butterfly.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 5: It's a fun little Monday thing for you. Yes, I've got a sealed section. I'm going to open the envelope.
Speaker 2: Lustly you ready? Yeah? Here, we can't pass it over there to watch that.
Speaker 3: There, it's a big one. It's a big envelope.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Here we go. What is the petty reason you broke up with someone?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Get involved.
Speaker 3: We're not talking the big ones now.
Speaker 5: It came about I saw I'm in a Facebook group where a lot of gowls just post issues, dramas, troubles and the like, and sometimes I read it and it's full of good banter.
Speaker 3: And one girl had posted she wanted to know.
Speaker 5: The petty reasons people had broken up, and the comments section was rife with good gear. For example, one was her partner had a little problem in his underpants skiddy marks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can imagine.
Speaker 6: I can imagine do you know what I can imagine that would be wildly unattractive.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be good. But do you dump someone over it?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. But was it like a random skitty or like a sky?
Speaker 3: It was regular?
Speaker 5: It's an ongoing issue.
Speaker 2: That's fine forgiven.
Speaker 1: Think about you. You'd never know.
Speaker 4: You've never even used your washing machine, so you would know if you're a skittier or.
Speaker 6: Not never used was I've never want my mom before, so there's a chance want my every second, So it's fine. The petty reasons you dumped your partner, which I don't know that.
Speaker 3: This is this petty But he wet the bed?
Speaker 1: Was he drunk?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: It was there was it was?
Speaker 5: It was a deliberate bed wet, yes, particularly if he was annoyed with her, which seems like there's a lot more to that, So that was a dumping. Didn't fold the towels right, Yeah, that seems a bit petty.
Speaker 6: Cat.
Speaker 3: Does one fold a towel anyway?
Speaker 5: You just sort of roll it in a ball and put it in the cup and shut the door.
Speaker 2: Who even knows how to do it?
Speaker 4: Tell everyone that story about how you broke up with that kid? Because he couldn't say I love you.
Speaker 5: Okay, this was my first boyfriend, and it was It's what all seventeen year oldls want to hear.
Speaker 3: They want the three little word, I love you. You just want them to say.
Speaker 5: People had been saying he's going to say it, isn't He've been going out for seven months.
Speaker 3: He's got to be in love with you by now. And I thought sure.
Speaker 5: And one time he looked me in the eyes and said, Tiff, I love you tube, I love YouTube.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your honest young man.
Speaker 1: We all did it panic.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. Maybe he did really love YouTube.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we do stilled section this week, the petty reason that you dumped your partner would love to take a call from you. Next thirty and twenty four ten. All right, let's go to Jesse. Good morning to you, Jesse, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Your girlfriend broke up with you.
Speaker 7: Yes on my birthday because I didn't spend it with her, spend it with my family.
Speaker 2: Jesse. You're an absolute big and you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Jesse can look like Devil's advocate here. Why didn't you want to spend it with your girlfriend?
Speaker 7: Well, she had the opportunity to come to the dinner, but she chose not to.
Speaker 2: Oh and the yeah I find out later that we're broken up actually sounds very Leo. That was very hard to hear.
Speaker 1: Leo. Take that particulation they would do.
Speaker 3: I've always said it.
Speaker 2: You're a beautiful man, Jesse, and you deserve better. Can I say that much?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Michelle? You're having your own conversation there or do you want to join in ours?
Speaker 2: How are you going joining?
Speaker 1: That would be polite?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Why did you break up with your eggs?
Speaker 8: Oh a babe?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: Well I don't mind it, you know, every now and again, but it was a start and end of every damn sentience?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 6: I reckon Michelle like baby every now and then. It's kind of cute, but it's very American, isn't it? Like it's extreme them? Hey bad bad?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hey babe, Boddy doing babes?
Speaker 3: So should we do this babe, Jenna? Yeah no we won't.
Speaker 2: This has a bit controversial, Michelle.
Speaker 6: But how does sweetie sit with you?
Speaker 2: Not very well?
Speaker 1: What about to when like my husband and I use babe, but then when.
Speaker 3: You get your baby you love babe?
Speaker 4: When you get annoyed with them and they're not like responding to your babe.
Speaker 1: Then it turns into like a real aggressive babe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really too much base that that too much?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Sarah Crowingdon Park Good morning, Sarah, Good morning. Why did you break up with your ex?
Speaker 8: I wasn't an ex, but there was four dates and other fourth I just couldn't stand it anymore. It was his voice. Everything about him was great, Like he was good looking and we got along and he was funny. But yeah, I think the third date of my I don't know if I can do this, and then the fourth, Yeah, it was just high pitch and kind of sneaky and like it wasn't horrible. Like he even at my friends and I'm like, what do you think and they're like, it's not that bad. I just I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Pretty tonight, Oh my god, Sarah broke up with David Beckham. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Good calls, kedn come, can we do this? Good morning to you? Amy morning, How are you what happened? Well? A guy I was dating back in the day before my husband.
Speaker 8: I actually ended thinks of him because he had the ugliest pair of dad jeans.
Speaker 2: Describe the jeans for us place.
Speaker 9: They were just like, I don't know, I feel like they're a bit in fashionate, but they're not like they're like a straight leg, like something that your dad.
Speaker 8: Would rock up to put you on honest Saturday, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't do a sneaking combo, would Yeah. I was like, you're twenty years old, mate, what are you doing.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that could make this story worse amy is if he paired those with a pair of new balance runners sneeze old Jerry Seinfeld style. You know, thanks, Samya.
Speaker 6: I think it's worthy because but something like that, and you're like, oh, I've never been more outttracted, And who am I to say things like that?
Speaker 4: You just ought to be best pleased that your wife doesn't break up with you because you'll you wear your jeans too tight. My god, they're like spray On's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I don't do the baggy jeans, but.
Speaker 1: Just find the balance.
Speaker 6: Babels like, oh my god, good morning to you, Taylor.
Speaker 1: Why did you break up with your ex?
Speaker 9: To be fair, this is back in like year seven.
Speaker 8: I literally just ended it because I wanted to go start high school as a single woman.
Speaker 3: I love that you say single woman. The worst part.
Speaker 8: Is we were actually going to the same high school together.
Speaker 9: He was a lovely boy.
Speaker 6: You broke him, Taylor, Good morning, Tea. What did your ex used to do that made you break up?
Speaker 3: Discuss the discust?
Speaker 1: So what was the breath like?
Speaker 4: It was disgusting? Oh and you were supposed to pash that mouth?
Speaker 1: Tea?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I refuse.
Speaker 3: Why didn't he brush his teeth? I love to brush my toothy, Peach?
Speaker 6: Did you said tell him? Te Did you constantly tell him? Look, you need to start brushing teeth. And your breath smells like.
Speaker 9: I start all the time, his breath.
Speaker 4: Staying so Yeah, people with stinky breath, I always go is your partner not telling you?
Speaker 2: That's what you think as well? How could you get through this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hundred per Let's got a Monica from Cattletown. Good morning, Monica, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you good? You broke up with your eighteen year old boyfriend? Yes?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 9: Why he couldn't dance and embarrassing? It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That is so hard because it's so awkward for blokes.
Speaker 6: I am never more awkward and embarrassed than when I have to dance, And when I think I'm ready to dance, I've definitely had too many bees.
Speaker 1: What did he look like, Monica when he danced?
Speaker 9: Oh, he was stiff. It was like stick a bandage and plaster of Paris on him. And then try to make a move.
Speaker 6: A fella, And nothing makes a man dance even worse. And when you say you're awful at dancing, just can't find the river.
Speaker 9: But then I married someone who still doesn't dance in the club. But he danced really He dances really well, like.
Speaker 3: You found your.
Speaker 4: Isn't it slow dancing in the laundroom at home? Very romantic?
Speaker 6: All right, round this out for us, Sarah, and take us through it. Why did you break up with your partner?
Speaker 1: The petty reason, The petty reason, Sarah.
Speaker 7: Back when I was eighteen, I found that his second toe was way longer than his first, and it used to creep me out. He used to change the channel. Now I just went down that whole future spiral of oh my god, if we have kids, our kids are going to be able to give me the finger with their feet.
Speaker 9: No, thank you?
Speaker 5: Did you change the channel with his toe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you think, but what his fort on the groom trol and like poke it with the long one.
Speaker 6: So I don't want to live in a world where our future children have fingers for toes. Wills can be really tricky, can't they? And I can really really divide and cause a lot of angst amongst the families.
Speaker 4: Very important that you make one too. You don't just leave it to chance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing because if you go all of a sudden and then all of a sudden the kids and everything are fighting over your will or they discovered that there's not much to fight for, that could be tricky as well. What about this story In eighty four year old widow from British Columbia left her one million dollar estate to a much younger man that she met online, sparking a legal battle within her family. So her name is Janet Henry. She who had no children, lost her husband seventeen years prior. She met Simon Garston via Skype in early twenty twenty one, so they met in person in April. They had several overnight visits over the next six months. If you know what I main with the younger gentleman providing companionship and sexual services for agreed upon fees.
Speaker 2: That's right. He was a male escort.
Speaker 1: Okay, question without notice? How old is Janet.
Speaker 4: Approximately eighty four years old, and how old's her young companion.
Speaker 6: He's much younger, He's somewhere in his thirties. So Janet's niece and nephew, Gillian and Ross Sutherland crone a challenging the will, alleging undue influence. They argue Henry was vulnerable and lonely, especially during COVID nineteen restrictions, and that the younger escort was in a position of control and dominance. So Janet and contends that Henry was an independent woman who enjoyed the company on her terms, asserting that he was financially dependent on her and therefore she was in a position of dominance over him rather than the other way around. She knew exactly what she was doing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: This case is set to go to trial at the end of the month. It was noted that text messages between Henry and Garston suggests more than a casual relationship and the issue of undue influence it should be decided at trial.
Speaker 2: It's gone to the courts. Ladies and gentlemen who let it be.
Speaker 4: Let Janet be if Jen wants to give a million bucks to a young escort in his thirties and she's eighty odd and there's a fifty year age gap, so be here.
Speaker 1: That was her dying wish.
Speaker 2: So many good Yeah, that he'd.
Speaker 4: Be financially stable, and then maybe Janet didn't want him sleeping with other women in order to make an income moving forward.
Speaker 6: Yes, I feel like he's still going to do that though. Oh okay, are you getting those vibes anyway?
Speaker 1: Scored always an escorder?
Speaker 2: All right on?
Speaker 5: Still to come with Jodie and Hazy on Adelaide's One Night Our One HiT's Wonder?
Speaker 2: Should we play right now? And I love this?
Speaker 6: Some epic prizes up for grabs. We've watched this thing out a couple of weeks ago. It's the one hit Wonder. It's one note and you need to guess correctly the tune you're read Joe's are ready, ready, ready to go?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you've got it.
Speaker 3: I think I've got it.
Speaker 2: Your little brain's ticking over. Yeah, could be a classic. Can I play it one more time? Ready? I think it's doable.
Speaker 1: Turn the MIC's off and want to guess.
Speaker 2: I think it's very very doable. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 6: Let's play the one note Wonder next, some epic prizes up for grabs.
Speaker 2: You know I'm playing it once more. It's very doable. Joe's yep.
Speaker 3: Cats yep.
Speaker 2: Interesting creatures to say the least.
Speaker 4: Yes they are miracle cat Pablo survives full washing machine cycle on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 6: That's not a predictable headline.
Speaker 4: No, they say cats have nine lives, but Pablo might have more than that. So the nine months old Burmese kitten has defied all odds after surviving a full fifty five minute cycle.
Speaker 1: There he goes, now are you firing that off?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 2: He's come around and around, so he's on this side. Now he's on that side for fifty five minutes. Pablo.
Speaker 4: He was inside a front loader washing machine on the Gold Coast, and Pablo had climbed into the machine for a nap, unnoticed by his owner, who turned it on. She ran the machine on a coal soapy fifty five minute cleaning cycle with no clothes inside, which begs the question dulls it was a cleaning cycle with no clothes inside. Did you not notice your kitten? How could she not see the kitten exactly?
Speaker 2: Why was it turned on? I don't think anyone understand.
Speaker 4: So Pablo was found in a critical condition. He was rushed to the Sash Animal Hospital and placed in the care of Dr Ellie Yarsley. She said he was probably in the most dire condition I've seen it in a case in a long time. Not many have seen cats go through a whole cycle and survive. But the kitten survival was pretty close to a miracle, and thanks to Sash, Pablo is almost back to full health.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a relief?
Speaker 6: Gosh, oh, cats are so obnoxious, But gosh they're awesome, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I love their arrogance.
Speaker 1: Pablo came out with the middle finger, was.
Speaker 2: Squeaky glean struts off, showing his.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 2: That is a good job. Monday morning joke off. Yes, the best way to start the working week. Joe, it's a little injection of.
Speaker 1: Humorally, we're a molly down. We're a molly down this morning.
Speaker 4: Don't be alarmed, but producing molly unwell, so it's just your.
Speaker 1: Me, Bube.
Speaker 2: It's okay, all right.
Speaker 1: This is called the chicken and the live.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: A chicken walks into a library, walks up to the desk, and goes, said, it's pretty good. The librarian was very confused, gives it three books. The chicken takes them and leaves the library. The next day, same thing. Chicken walks in and goes, that is funny again, three books. Waddles off. Curious, the librarian follows the chicken. It walks to a pond where a frog is waiting. The chicken lays the books down, and the frog looks at them and goes, reddit read it.
Speaker 2: Reddit book. Yeah, I've read it. I've read it.
Speaker 1: I laughed at my own more than you laughed at it.
Speaker 2: Hey, permission? Can I can I read off a little bond joke up to you? It's up to you.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, with your permission, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I spent three hours at the hairdress of the other to look like a natural blonde.
Speaker 2: Go is it not natural?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, what you like that? A ventrilocus at a comedy show was telling blonde jokes. Suddenly, a blonde woman in the crowd stands up. She says, I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereo? So women like this, what does the color of a person's here have to do with her worth as a human being. It's men like you that keep women like me from being respected at working in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Wow, because you and men like you continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only bonds, but women in general, and all the name of humor, you should be a shaying to yourself whoa absolutely went off at the ventrilous Feeling quite guilty, the ventriloicus begins to apologize to the woman when she interrupts him.
Speaker 2: She says, are you stay out of this? Not talking to you?
Speaker 6: I'm talking to the little waker on your knee.
Speaker 4: Languishing, Let's talk about it. It is the new epidemic in the workplace.
Speaker 6: So what about this? Many employers aren't calling in sick, they're just quietly dis engaging. That disengagement is driving a seven billion dollar annual loss to the economy, according to the Productivity Commission. So when people languish, and this is what it's called at work, they can feel stuck, directionless, and demotivated. Put simply, employees aren't just less productive. They're less innovative, more withdrawn, and more disconnected from their jobs, teams and even themselves. So you can turn up and go through everything you go through, turn up with your morning coffee, do all the little bits and pieces you have to cross the t's and dot the eyes, but you're not engaged, and basically you're a zombie.
Speaker 4: So it's not like burnout where that's high stress and you're done and you're exhausted. Languishing can just feel a bit blah.
Speaker 2: Apparently feel a little bit blah.
Speaker 4: I can say I feel a big bit blah in the post show meetings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, look, I'm so glad they're on the same page with this, because I feel like, bless you, bless you, you're a bit of a trailblazer in the space. It just feels like, and take this on board, okay, that you're languishing just a bit the post.
Speaker 1: Show a little bit too much? Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I just sort of feel like the eyes looking in different directions like a chameleon, and the dribble out the side of the mouth. It's it's top shelf languishing.
Speaker 4: I will say to you, you get three and a half hours of me. It used to be three hours, and now it's three and a half hours of me giving of myself, of all that I have to give, all the emotion, all the intellectual stimulation.
Speaker 1: It goes out there.
Speaker 4: So by the time we get to our meeting by about ten o'clock, I'm done right.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we've still got two hours left. Enjoy folks.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know what's.
Speaker 3: In the news today to know this, here's what you need to know. You know what you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jody and eighty that is me finally exhaling. Because schools are realizing what's important in life and that is kindness. So the Independent Schools Association of Australia are recommending introducing kindness classes in schools to build resilience, empathy and reduce bullying among students.
Speaker 1: Are you saying being.
Speaker 4: A kind human being is more important than algebra or Italian?
Speaker 6: But then if you don't put so much emphasis on classes like algebra, where we get the smartest is like me that go homss hey, how is this going to help me in life?
Speaker 2: How's the algebra going to help me in real life?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. You would have one hundred percent asked.
Speaker 2: That question, Hoy Moss, Yes, mate.
Speaker 1: Year five, Beckham Primary School.
Speaker 4: That was you with your hand in the air, the only person in the class because you lived in.
Speaker 1: The country and there was no one else.
Speaker 6: Around for miles and miles and now like turn around, Andrew, you're facing the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: I love this theory.
Speaker 4: So instead of asking is it bullying, schools would ask is it kind and step in If the answer is no. Teachers need to be trained to There's a push for fundings so stuff can learn how to build kinder, more positive school vibes.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 6: I like this ideas like buddy systems and peace support groups called it helps students look out for each other and spread kindness. So at my son's school they have a buddy system. Yes, so he's in you know, if it's year one or year two, they have a buddy who's in year six.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's really cool.
Speaker 6: I've seen it a couple of times where one of the big year six kids is like, get Henry, get a mate.
Speaker 1: Hey, so beautiful, Hey is your dad on the radio? Is that what they say?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he sucks and he looks it's happened.
Speaker 1: Again, and then Henry's like, that's not kind, that's not kind.
Speaker 2: We dad sucks. Ah well, just being honest.
Speaker 6: But I really like it, particularly in schools like that, because it's going to build confidence and it's infectious. Yeah, soone someone's kind to another person, and particularly particularly if a young kid sees an older kid be kind to a young kid. But that is one hundred percent because monkey see monkey do with.
Speaker 2: The young ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And I think I think teaching kind at home should we have to teach kindness, But you don't know what's happening in a home situation with kids as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe mum and dad aren't that kind to each other.
Speaker 4: So then when they come into the school system, it's really important that no, okay, this is the way that you need to behave particularly with online now too, Yes, where us adults suck at sending an example to our kids about how to be kind to people online. So I just think with online bullying, etc. This is a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: I couldn't think of anything better.
Speaker 6: Because on top of that, I feel like most people, I can certain moments where someone has said something mean to you or said you can't do something that's genuinely stayed.
Speaker 2: With you forever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's those little moments in the whole sticks and Stones broke moment that that's complete crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Words are everything, particularly with these kids who are in their formative years who need to learn and understand what it's what it feels like to be on the receiving end of kindness.
Speaker 2: That's got on