Speaker 1: Paris Stars and number one hundred. Good morning you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Do want to thanks for our mates already Express gotta love a Friday guys. Yeah, are you going to move?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just seeing the mood to start start the week outside.
Speaker 3: It's a Spark certified Spark club.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to the South Melbourne Markets show for the barbecue. You're going to go down to a little barbie or go down there and get my meat. I can't have a well nose.
Speaker 2: A lot of I can't figure out what days it's open.
Speaker 3: Is it Today's It's always open on Fridays.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and open Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
Speaker 2: But the dim Zim dim Sim vendors still no, no, no, I think they are.
Speaker 3: You can't get South Melbourne Zims. Another thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people play sell at their like normal shop South Melbourne Market dim Zims.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can get them.
Speaker 1: You can get the dim Zims the Vietnamese place on center right Melbour Market dim Zims dim Zims from market. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to try the dim zims on the barbie.
Speaker 4: Are you going to buy them uncooked? Yes, and then do it from the market or are you going to go and get like and I'll give my don you give me a full review of how the dim zim goes on the barbiet.
Speaker 1: Jimsimreview dot com. Watch the live stream tonight.
Speaker 3: God, we're stupid idiots love a dim zim?
Speaker 1: We moved on?
Speaker 4: He said it right, Yeah, I didn't have the same zing about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, was on the top?
Speaker 3: Oh dam shuttle down. I was not.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone says that anymore. A parent has posted a video of a conversation between her and her child, and the caption says, I don't think I'm qualified for this conversation. I related to it. So I've got three young boys and this is coming at me like a freight train. I don't think I'm qualified for this conversation, but I'm glad he's comfortable telling me. What do I do? Now? Buy him an ice cream? What am I supposed to do with this information? Let me play the video.
Speaker 4: Wolers, you're going into a van the job.
Speaker 1: My puberty has come.
Speaker 3: No, Yes, I've seen them with my own eyes into one.
Speaker 5: No, there's like ten.
Speaker 4: Just encounted them.
Speaker 5: You know what. I imagine because I didn't have.
Speaker 3: Time to do you imagine I am I will I saw as, but I imagine there's probably there's only my share though.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh here, why I don't know?
Speaker 5: My puberty has come through?
Speaker 1: Puberty has come early?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but does mom need to put that on the internet?
Speaker 3: Like that's a bit odd, isn't it. Mom?
Speaker 4: Quick, kid, come in here and tell me again about your bullheads.
Speaker 1: She didn't put it has come?
Speaker 3: No, that's it up? Well you think she just have a camera.
Speaker 4: Well, also talking about it like princesses found it prince charming.
Speaker 3: My puberty has come. It's like cute, it's cute. But I don't think mum needs to put on the internet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, like she was filming a selfie and you could hear him in the background. I'd hope she was filming.
Speaker 4: You do that when you're when you're when your boys came out to tell you that their hit their hip.
Speaker 3: My puberty has come. Did you film them in that moment? Put on the internet.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that. No, No, something Yeah, in hindsight, you're but you'll talk about it on the radio.
Speaker 3: Clint, don't talk about your boys.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm going to ask Clint.
Speaker 3: About if his puberty is coming.
Speaker 1: About his boys not yet? Do you have Do you have a puberty memory? Do you remember when?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: But like I.
Speaker 3: Remember Okay swimming because he wants to.
Speaker 1: I remember being at the swimming carnival and like, you know the other blakes get underarm hair. Well that it was a late hairy bloomer.
Speaker 2: I remember getting under arm hair and I panicked because I noticed it, and I was like, what on earth is that?
Speaker 1: So I went to the.
Speaker 2: Bathroom and I stole one of I think it was probably was Dad's big razor, and I.
Speaker 1: Shaved it off because because I was just so, I was so thrown. I was like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a very small clamp and I just got the raisin. I was like, see that, I'm not ready for this.
Speaker 1: Bushier And yeah, you got an afro and.
Speaker 3: Was it only under one arm?
Speaker 1: I can't remember about that strap yourself in Hey Brody, come on, guys.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's a team.
Speaker 1: Ever that we're normalizing conversations that's what this show proudly does. Brody.
Speaker 2: It's almost five to eight, so just make very careful.
Speaker 5: I remember in the eight art class we were just I can't remember what we were painting or something, but were sitting there and unfortunately I became a slightly aroused during the middle of the class, and then the bell went and I didn't want to get up and walk out with a tent pitched, so then I had to wait for everyone else to clear out. The teacher was like, you need to leave, and I was like, in a minute, in a minute, just trying to sit there and close it.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you tell it? The puberty has come?
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Remember Whensten and we don't judge.
Speaker 3: We need to do that trend, but I do judge. I judge.
Speaker 1: How long did it last?
Speaker 5: Well about nine minutes?
Speaker 1: I think, did you feel.
Speaker 3: What were painting? We're doing nude portraits.
Speaker 1: At that age.
Speaker 5: You just don't know why it happens. It's just always there.
Speaker 2: Swimming carnivals as a bloke.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so hard being a guy, can you?
Speaker 1: I remeagere being year eight and all of a sudden at a swimming carnival, Clint Clint imagine your boobs.
Speaker 4: I'm happy and everything else. Come on, guys, sure you don't think being a boy is harder than being a good.
Speaker 1: Puberty Blues, no puberty memories? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What do you remember about when you're pureby? How does the kids say?
Speaker 3: My puberty has a right?
Speaker 1: Do you have any memories about share with Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Loren?
Speaker 4: I don't you sure?
Speaker 3: I'm absolutely so pleased.
Speaker 1: Do you not remember?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Lauren wants to hear puberty memories this morning, Blues, give.
Speaker 2: Us a ring and such a long time ago, she said, Laser, we have reversed the cycle.
Speaker 3: Lauren, wake hot, feeling good. All of them on the socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah,