Speaker 1: On Skylands Ostrodia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show. Coming up tonight, the housing crisis laid bare. Australians working two jobs are fearful of being homeless due to skyrocketing housing costs. Pro McSween and Tina McQueen. We'll be here to discuss that and the day's other top stories. Mihrowitz will have the latest from the US, including the Democrats doubling down on their anti deportation stance. Link Lauren will bring his unique, sharp commentary to everything from Megan Markle to Tim Walls. Who wants to run for president in twenty twenty eight imagine that, and we'll look at how the Trump administration plans to demoralize the Iranian regime. That's later in the Hour, and Left Is Losing. It features a cavalcade of lost souls.
Speaker 3: I'm running the communist program, So first of mine is peak the Capitalism off Campus.
Speaker 2: But first, former Labor Defense Minister and US Ambassador Kim Beasley has urged the Albanezy government to significantly increase its military spending in line with Donald Trump's demands. An interview with The Australian. He said, we can't afford to run our own game. People are full of pison. Wind On that we have to be mindful that we've got our limits, but we do have to bear in mind what Trump's saying and the others are saying. We have to up our spending to three three and a half percent of GDP. Joining me now is the panel Sky Newes contributors Prough, McSween and Tina McQueen pro will discuss Trump's refusal to exempt Australia from its metal tariffs in a moment. But this is partly why the tariffs are being imposed by the US. They want us to pull our weight when it comes to defense spending. Brita.
Speaker 4: The fact that Australia has really dragged a chain, and it's not just the labor government, successive governments with security is a huge worry. We know that we have this situation whereas she'll be right mate, and that US will ball us out. We've had a reality check with Trump and also with the aggression from China, and it's time for us to wake up and realize that we must spend a minimum of an extra three piece percent on our or three piece percent of our GDB on defense because we are so.
Speaker 2: Behind sitting ducks.
Speaker 4: China prove that just recently with its circumnavigation and the fact that we really didn't have a chance or a clue knowing that they were there.
Speaker 5: So we have to wake up to ourselves.
Speaker 2: Tina. Do you see any chance that Trump will rethink this tariff in position on Australia if we do increase our defense spending. And I don't know if some of our leaders behave a little bit better. We've had the wa premiere having a go Donald Trump and Jadi Vance just in the past week. We've got the former Prime Minister making a spectacle of himself having this war of words. It can't be helping our case.
Speaker 6: No, look, none of these idiots are help helping it at all. And I don't see any change under the current administration. I mean, you've got absolute tools like Don Farrell and Kevin Rudd trying to deal with the Trump administration. And it's clear from President Trump, you know, refusing to take any more calls from Albanesi that this working relationship is not in a good place at the moment. And I think the Trump administration honestly is just sitting it out and waiting for change of government where we have fresh new faces. To be honest, reader, Alberici's government should have given me a call. I've spent more time with the Trump administration team than they have. It's just ridiculous that the relationship has reached such a low point and Albanesi has allowed that.
Speaker 2: To happen, and they've kept Kevin run in that position. They know what the Trump administration thinks of him. So if you're trying to win concessions, then this is not the way to go about it. And the fact that our prime minister can't even get a phone call with the President of the moment speaks volumes. Now we've heard plenty from Malcolm Turnbull about his thoughts about Donald Trump, and now Kerry Anne Kenley has spoken out about her dealings with a former prime minister. What he has said about Donald Trump being a bully, well, what do they say about people in glass harveside mansions not throwing stones?
Speaker 5: I believe mister Turnbull really is extremely thin skinned and from my personal professional experience, I had an issue after an interview where he in the foyer of Channel NAH and shredded my producer in front of everybody, quite unfairly. When I realized this somehows later, I did call his number and his mobile and his mind answered. He said, I'm twenty seven. I said, well, maybe you should contemplate your future career because you've been working for Bully way too long. So it has been a fairly frosty relationship because he was too gapless to actually call me personally. He just wanted to get stuck into somebody who couldn't defend themselves.
Speaker 2: Wow, cac calling Turnbull a bully. Bless Carry Anne. We do love her pro She tells it like it like it is here, doesn't leave you wondering what she thinks about things.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting, isn't it that people in powerful positions you often see that they treat the little people with contempt. He didn't have the guts to confront Carry Anne. She left him a message you wouldn't take her call if he had a problem with the interview. He should have spoken to her, not the line producer. And this is a problem, you know. We hear this with other ex prime ministers, one who of courses an ambassador overseas at the moment, who was really rude to make up people.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really terrible.
Speaker 4: That you think that these people who have who are ghosts. Really, let's face it, they're just ghosts that refuse to go away, have treated people with so much contempt and feel that they have the opportunity wherever they can to voice their opinion when no one really cares about their opinion.
Speaker 2: Trumbull maybe at Turnbull, I call him turn coat.
Speaker 4: You know, he's I think he's suffering abandoned and issues from his history and also from the Prime ministership, and he's just refuses to go away.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think Teena misses the spotlight. He wants to be part of the conversation. He wants to weigh in. I'm sure he maybe got a thrill when the President put a post up on social about him, no matter how disparaging it was, he had the leader of the free world for a few seconds thinking about him. I don't know if that's what the motivation is, whether there it's just a tension seeking but it certainly isn't particularly helpful for the nation.
Speaker 6: No, it's relevant deprivation syndrome with turbul He likes to be in the spotlight, but it's a ridiculous time. You know, he's not putting Australia first, ridiculous time to open his mouth.
Speaker 2: I have so many.
Speaker 6: Turble stories that I can't tell reader because he's so litigious. Kerry and Kerry and Kenley is spot on the money. And I'd love to tell you what the Trump administration thinks of Turbule. Again, I can't because he's got his lawyers on speed dial. But they don't think terribly highly of him. But it's still a bit of annoyed him that he stuck his head up to Common and this when he you know, there's no reason to do so, and made it difficult for the Albaneze government.
Speaker 2: Now, now let's turn our attention to Australia's housing crisis. New data from the Center for International Economics, commissioned by the Housing Industry Association, has revealed that in Victoria the massive increases in taxes and how much it's hurting. Victorians have faced a one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars housing tax hike in just six years. So right now we've got more than three hundred and seventy thousand dollars of a typical eight hundred and sixty six thousand dollars new four bedroom, two bathroom home being spent on regulatory costs and taxes. That's about forty three percent of the total build costs. It is just completely mad. Got skyrocketing costs, Its little wonder supply is failing to keep up with demand, and a host of idiotic decisions, particularly from the state government, have forced investors out of the market. Land taxis skyrocketed, for example, so the pool of rental properties crew has shrunk and it's causing rents to increase. And before I get your thoughts on this, let's listen to this man's plight. This is an Australian guy who's doing the best for his family. He's working two jobs. He's got a young family, but here fears they could be homeless because of increasing rents. This is from the ABC's Q and A program earlier in the week.
Speaker 7: I recently got a rent increase notice for an additional one hundred and eighty dollars a week, which works out to be about ten grand a year. I try to find a cheaper place and they're just done any what little is available. There's dozens of people lined up, lots of them are immigrants and they have plenty more money than I can possibly get. I'm already working two jobs, one more rent increase, and my family, my one year old baby, we're facing homelessness and we've got nowhere to go. My family's already been forced out of Sydney for the same reasons. I want to know, is the government going to cut immigration to match housing availability or are we just going to keep going until every regular working Australian is homeless.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry going through that, and it's a story we all hear right across the country, obviously, particularly in the biggest states, around the biggest cities. We have been working very hard to get migration levels, immigration levels down to something we think the country can manage, and what we've found after those efforts is that arrival numbers have returned to about pre COVID levels, but we're not managing the exits. The people returning back home if they've been here studying or they've been here for short term skilled work proved.
Speaker 2: That's just a sorry state of affairs to have someone working two jobs and they're one rent increase away from being on the streets.
Speaker 4: And wasn't that all blah blah blah in the response, this is the problem with this government. Talk the words, oh, you know, we feel for you. We're doing something. They're talking about what they're going to do.
Speaker 2: What are you doing.
Speaker 4: You're letting in record numbers of migrants and you're lying about it. You're saying that it's cut back. It is not cutting back. You're lying and you are doing nothing. When you look at the state taxes on houses, you look at the bureaucracy, you are doing absolute nothing.
Speaker 2: And you sit there and offer put.
Speaker 4: The sympathetic tone in your voice and offer platitudes.
Speaker 2: But Australians are working.
Speaker 4: Australians are now the new power and they're living intents and cars because.
Speaker 2: Of your policies.
Speaker 4: You are criminal and this is outrageous what you are doing to Australia.
Speaker 2: And we're all on to you.
Speaker 4: You can talk as much as you like.
Speaker 2: It's all hot air rita.
Speaker 6: That that gentleman on me, Yes, So that gentleman on that program is from why on an area I'm very familiar with, there's twenty eight percent unemployment and to a big migrant ship that's taken up the housing. But also the government knocked back a mind that could have gone ahead in why I'm from a Korean company and created enormous opportunities on the Central Coast in the seat of Doebell, or labor held seat, and they knocked it back because of the Greens influence.
Speaker 1: So it breaks my heart to hear stories.
Speaker 6: Like this when they've been missed opportunities because of the labor government in seats like Dobell.
Speaker 2: That is such a good point that they are doing everything they can to put these enormous hurdles in front of investors. That they've got companies that want to create jobs, well paying jobs, and there is so much red tape, green tape, black tape frustrating those efforts. And then they yeah, that offer a few platitudes and say we're trying to get them levels down to pre COVID era, as if that is, as they were pretty high before COVID. They just have exploded under labor to record levels.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we've got taxpayers forking out five hundred and sixty million dollars a year to exempt one in three electric vehicle drivers from paying benefits tax. And according to the Productivity Commission, this ev exemption disproportionately favors the wealthy Tina, this is just typical of labor. You've got working class, middle class people subsidizing these till voting high income earners who are buying these expensive electric vehicles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, they're so expensive it really cuts out the average Australian. Interestingly, they're so expensive. Even people like Zali Stegel tier members still don't have an electric vehicle. So it's just a total waste of money. That money, those could be better spent elsewhere where people really need it and are struggling.
Speaker 2: And just finally, ladies, the Australian Human Rights Commission has finally conceded to well, what sort of some of us were saying at the time when it actually mattered, and that was all about the treatment of Australians, particularly Victorians during the COVID era, that that treatment was abhorrent. The Commission's Collateral Damage Report says basic human rights were an afterthought in the government's handling of the pandemic.
Speaker 9: You don't say, yeah, she's pregnant, crying stuff.
Speaker 1: Now they're fruiting.
Speaker 3: They're not suiting, kidding me.
Speaker 1: It's been eighteen months. The Future White Breast. They turned you into a Nazi over knowledge I'm not even struggling.
Speaker 2: Oh pro too little, much, too late from the Australian Human Rights Commission. Where were they when it actually mattered.
Speaker 4: Well, they're always asleep at the wheel until it suits them.
Speaker 2: Rita. When you look back at that, isn't it horrifying?
Speaker 4: You just feel like it's another world, another country, you know, a third world country of dictatorship and under Andrews, that's what it was. That man, on honestle should be in the dock for what he did to that state and crippling it financially as well.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just appalling.
Speaker 4: And if the Labor Party, if the Liberal Party had me brains, they'd be replaying that and replaying that because that alone should be enough to impact on someone's vote on a federal basis, because it's just what Labour's all true.
Speaker 2: If only if only the Liberal Party in Victoria actually stood up against that oppression. But they didn't. They were right there saying they would have followed the same advice. So Prue, McSween ten and McQueen, thank you ladies. Joining me now is journalists and filmmaker Army Horoidz. Army, we have taken one giant step towards a Ukraine Russian at peace. Still, President Zelenski has accepted a ceasefire proposal after talks between the US and Ukraine in Saudi Arabia. US Secretary of State Mark Rubio has said, the ball is now in Russia's court.
Speaker 10: Today we meet an offer that the Ukraineans have accepted, which is to enter into a ceasefire, into immediate negotiations to end this conflict in a way that's enduring and sustainable and accounts for their interests, their security, their ability to prosper as a nation. We'll take this offer and out of the Russians, and we hope that they'll say yes, that they'll say yes to peace. The ball is now in their court. But again, the President's objective here is number one above everything else. He wants the war to end. And I think today Ukraine has taken a concrete step in that regard. We hope the Russians will reciprocate.
Speaker 2: Ami. This is a massive step towards pace. Will it be enduring peace, Will russ Us stick to the terms of the agreement, And how quickly do you think Vladimir Putin will come to the table.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I gotta tell you rito. I'm not sick of being right. I can be right all day.
Speaker 2: Law.
Speaker 11: I mean, look, it took Trump fifty days to get a thirty a cease fire that Biden couldn't you in three years. Okay, Look, can we trust Can we trust Russia?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: I mean on in a in a vacuum, you cannot trust Russia. But in context, Look, it's it's unclear first of all, whether or not they'll acceptacies fire. Second of all, if they do, whether or not they'll use it as a real ceasefire, negotiate for peace, or use it as a hutna.
Speaker 1: It's an Arabic term that Arabs.
Speaker 11: Generally, when Arabs do ceasefires, they are just this goes back to Muhammad. They're just interregnums until they're able to to have a strategic advantage that begin the war all over again. So it's not clear. What is clear is that this is a negotiation with Trump and not Biden. Right, Look, the rhetoric has changed. You can now see how this was all a master plan, a negotiating ploy to get to the point of where we are now and to move forward to an enduring peace. You can see the steps all coming together. The rhetoric change, the actions have changed.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 11: Trumps, as we know, had an intelligence pause, a military a's pause. Now that are those things are all back, and now he's saying, hey, Russia, you better get in line. If you don't, we're going to have devastating sanctions. He's pivoted against Russia, which is exactly what he wasn't doing before. But now he's got Ukraine where he wants it, and now he's moving toward and targeting Russia. Let's also not forget something it bears repeating. Buden invaded the Ukraine during Obama. Buden invade Ukraine during Biden, who did not invade Ukraine during Trump. He's scared of Trump, and I think that's all gonna lead toward ultimately a deal.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's been reported that Donald Trump told him in his first term, if you invade Ukraine, I will bomb Moscow. And whether he would or not, he's not the question. Obviously there was enough doubt in Vladimir Putin's mind to rethink that sort of behavior. But this is why it's so maddening to hear these idiots who should know better describe President Trump as pro Russia. He has been the most anti Russia president we have seen. He has tried over and over again to diminish Russia's power, to diminish Europe's reliance on Russian energy, And yet he's characterized in this way, and the Democrats are still pushing their crazy Russian collusion theories, and they're doubling down army on their support for characters that they should have nothing to do with. I'm going to talk here about Marmwood Khalil. This is a man who's been behind some really awful protests at Columbia University, protests that have become violent, that have left Jewish students fearing for their safety. The Trump administration wants to deport him for these rights at Columbia, but the Democrats are doing all they can to stop the deportation. Congressman Rashida to leave even like in Khalil's treatment to fascism, she posted, we have to fight back against fascism. This is a test case and it couldn't be more important. We stop this and bring him home. Mahmoud's rights are our rights. If they can illegally abduct him and treat his legal rights, they will never stop anyone this lawless administration disagrees with can be targeted. Army, tell me about this man and why Ice and the Trump administration want him out of the country.
Speaker 11: Yeah, in the words of Donald Trump, Charllo Mahmoud, goodbye. Look, Mahmud, you play stupid games, you win stupid price. Let me tell a little about the scribe Mahmud Khalil that the Democrats are lining up behind. This is a guy who is an active supporter of Kamas.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 11: This is the guy, by the way, you showed that you showed you know, Rasha Tilay.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a she's a crazy.
Speaker 11: The Senate Democrats have lined up behind them. Senate Democrats official Twitter account and release Mahmoud Khalil. Right, they can't get behind a thirteen year old with cancer, but they can line up behind this terrorist supporter. I mean, bra, this is why you lost the election. You're doubling down on crazy, on nuts, on extremism. Americans realize that. And by the way, I know they're trying to say, wow, we don't like what he said, but it's legally on blowney, this is all legal. The man is not a US citizen. He's a green caller, a green cardhole.
Speaker 1: That is a.
Speaker 11: Statut like in the anti room waiting to become a citizen. Okay, you don't have the exact same rights that we do as US citizens. It is very clear if you're a Green card holder and you call for support of a terrorist organization, or call for support against violence for the United States, or try to get somebody else to commit violence in the United States, you have that Green card revoked and you could be tossed out.
Speaker 1: And he qualifies not for.
Speaker 11: One of those things or two of those things, he qualifies for all three of those things. So the US and Trump are well within their legal and more rights to throw this agitator out of our country.
Speaker 1: I am so glad he's done this.
Speaker 2: Now, Ami, you've made a short doco on the Israel her Maas four and has Israel done enough to save Gazans or are they commit Seeing Jenoside.
Speaker 11: The media was flooded with images of destroyed buildings, smashed to rumbled, and.
Speaker 1: Alongside it the campaign.
Speaker 11: To demonize Israel, a narrative accepted by many people on the left. Do you think that Israel's committing war crimes in Gaza? Yes, like intentionally target civilians.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're just like blowing everything up.
Speaker 1: Their conflict in Gaza.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, So do you think that Israel is committing war crimes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 2: The definition of a genocide is yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You think it's a genoside?
Speaker 13: Well, I think they definitely are.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, from what it sounds like, I'd say so.
Speaker 15: I think they acting improperly because they're killed in a lot of innocent peoples.
Speaker 2: Right, I think they are. I think they are take committing work on I see it. I mean there is hospitals and children.
Speaker 1: They don't care about the Submidians.
Speaker 11: So is Israel committing war crimes as the media is promulgated, or is it following the rules of war?
Speaker 2: Ami, you must just be dismayed by the opinion of so many of your countrymen and women that they think this is a deliberate genocide, that Israel is going out of its way to kill civilians.
Speaker 11: I'm glad you asked the exact opposite, because after I interview those people and then we get to the documentary itself, and at the end of the documentary, you have those same people who I interview at the beginning, the ones we just saw and I showed them my documentary and they're watching it in real time. Every SWETA, every single one of them changed their positions on Israel. All they needed was the actual facts. And you know what, here's what distresses me more than anything. This is there's one killer statistic. I say that obviously tongue in cheek, and that statistic is this is that when when the most the most moral armies in the world, the armies of NATO, go to war, will they fight an urban warfare, which is Israel find themselves fighting in they because it's the most brutal form of warfare NATO itself. Nine out of ten people killed in that kind of warfare are civilians in Afghanistan, for example, and any Iraq Israel, which is fighting in a far more dense place right Gaza, where you have an organization, a government, a government who is deliberately trying to put its own civilians in harm's way, only one out of two of the people who are killed, the civilians, fifty percent of them are in fact that people are trying to target, which I know sounds like a lot. Look, I know you say the words every civilian life is too much, and that's true.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day.
Speaker 11: You have to look at data, and data shows that the IDF is the most ethical army in the world. You know what people also forget And at the end of that document. Towards the end of the documentary, I was shooting in an Israel and when I was there, I was coming under withering rocket attack. People forget Israel for months, every every day was being rocketed by hamas from Gods into Tel Aviv, into Jerusalem, into all these population shutters. And the only reason why there wasn't massive amount of death because Israel's and technology iron dome to shoot these things down in mid air.
Speaker 1: But every hour, every hour I.
Speaker 11: Was there for a week read up, there were red alerts where people had to run from their homes.
Speaker 2: People forget that army. People forget that. We've run out of time, but we will bring more of that documentary for our viewers next week. I'mi Harwait's thanks for your time tonight. Always a pleasure still to come. Lefties losing it plus ten Walls wants to run for president in twenty twenty eight mentioned that link. Lauren joins me next, you're watching the Raid of Paney Show, and it's time for Lefties losing it. We have an update on one of our favorite Trump deranged celebrities, though these days, Rosie o'donald is only famous for emoting incoherently on TikTok about Trump and her fever dreams about living in a fascist dictatorship. And it seems those fever dreams have seen Rosie flee the US for Ireland. Yes, Ireland. Funny how these people never flee to a non white, non Christian country. They're not fleeing to Afghanistan or Zimbabwe or Guatemala.
Speaker 12: Moved here on January fifteenth, and it's been pretty wonderful. I have to say, never someone who thought I would move to another country. That's what I decided would be the best for myself and my twelve year old child. I miss my other kids, I miss my friends, I miss many things about life there at home, and I'm trying to find a home here in this beautiful country. And when you know it is safe for all citizens to have equal rates there in America, that's when we will consider coming back.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, she looks positively ecstatic. They're so happy, it's almost contagious, like that cold saw that was on her mouth the last time. She featured on left is exactly what rights is she being deprived of in the US? What rights does she no longer have? And is she aware that Island is a pretty socially conservative country. Abortion is only available on demand up to twelve weeks. That's more restrictive than the abortion laws in Mississippi. Rosie. Now, let's go to Rosie's old show. She was a view co host for several years, and as we well know, the level of weapon great crazy on that program has not changed, and the lefties losing it aren't just the hosts, but also the guests. Watch here, as supposed moderate Democrat Senator Elisa slot Could says that a fellow countryman, the majority of them are dumb, overgrown teenagers whose brains haven't fully formed. Gosh, I wonder why the Dems are unelectable.
Speaker 16: We're still pretty young for a country. These are like our angry teenage years, right. We are going through this push and pull where we're happy, we're sad.
Speaker 2: We want this, we want that.
Speaker 16: And what do you do when you have a teenager who's threatening themselves and others? You just try to get them through this period alive so that their brain can fully form and you can come back to kind of what a country Trump, No, I'm talking about our country. We're a pendulum swinging, We're mandulum swinging. And so for me, I think that I don't think there's a single American who feels like this is normal.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, when even leftist like Van Jones telling you to stop insulting the country with your absurd characterizations, but perhaps you should reconsider the invitation to appear on the View and reflect on why your party is in crisis. Let's hear from Van Jones.
Speaker 1: Look, man, we're screwed.
Speaker 9: I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 15: No Democrats don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: This is a nightmare.
Speaker 15: Listen, the Democratic Party is going through a massive set of internal crises. You have a party that got trapped two ways. One defending a broken status quo that nobody likes because they thought that Dawn Trump was going to make it worse. But when you're defending a status quo, you're going to lose and then offending most people in the country, calling everybody sexist and racist and transphobic and every other name, and then say please follow us.
Speaker 2: Now, let's meet some straight young ladies who claim to be transgay men. So these ladies were born it is they present as female. They like men, but they are somehow queer trans gay man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we're fan presenting.
Speaker 4: So we were just shouting.
Speaker 2: We were shouting that we were a trans gay man because we are what is a trans gay man biologically female? But we're transman and we're gay. We're like, guys, do you have gender dysfloria? Yes, heavily.
Speaker 12: Are you're stelf representing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still fan present.
Speaker 6: I find it comfortable, but at the same time, it does get hard when I can't look mask.
Speaker 12: So do you do you identify as as gay or a queer?
Speaker 8: As queer?
Speaker 2: I think that identify as insufferable attention seekers. Joining me now is political commentator and former senior advisor to RFK Junior Link Lauren Link. Let's start with Dylan Mulvaaney is back back on the view, back all over social media, and with a new book to promote. I've got to ask, have you ordered your copy yet?
Speaker 13: Great to be back with you, Rita, No, I have not ordered a copy of the book. I don't think I will be ordering a copy of the book.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 13: Dylan mulvaney needs a memoir, right, you're under thirty, We're about the same age. Dylan Morvani put on a wig and address and suddenly wants to play the victim for fame and fortune. Unless you are Anne Frank or Malala or someone who has gone through a harrowing experience, we do not need a memoir from you if you are still a child.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. How much how much insider we're going to get and how much do we want? Dylan was on the View yesterday, I think it was. We played some footage of that, and really what was more interesting than Dylan Mulvainy's appearance was will Be Goldberg going on this bizarre tie rade about why men should be able to compete in women's sport, and no female athlete could possibly have a problem with that. I've got to say, I think even Dylan mulvaaney looked bemused by WHOOPI Goldberg's rant.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I mean, having an intellectual conversation with Whoopy Goldberg is like taking driver's head from Stevie Wonder. It's something you don't want to do. I also just found out Whoopy Goldberg is not transgender. Herself. I thought for the longest time she was. I think Dylan going to the View.
Speaker 1: Is also plain because it's.
Speaker 13: The one it's the one room where Dylan is actually the most feminine person if you look at the panel of the View. So yeah, Dylan was the fuddled. But about eighty percent of Americans, they do not want men and women's sports, right, this is an eighty twenty issue here in the United States. So we're on the side of common sense. Dylan mulvaney calls all of us extremists because we want common sense. We're in the middle. We're fair, we're balanced. We're looking at Dylan mulvaney and Whoopy Goldberg thinking, you guys are the extremists for wanting men in women's sports and women's locker rooms.
Speaker 2: Well, they were almost shocked that Gavin Newsom, the Democrat governor of California, said that it's unfair to have men's bodies in women's sports. So when Gavin Newsom is too right wing for you, perhaps you've got some issues there. And the Democrats, well, when they're not busy calling most of the country racist or sexist or transphobic, they're on social media link making absolute fools of themselves. So many examples. I'm just going to show a couple here, because we don't have all day. Let's have a look at some of Jasmine Crockett's work.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they tried to rip the game, but you can't seak influence.
Speaker 1: Like that. Hey you'm tripping, I'm slamming, I'm run give it back, like, what's that big?
Speaker 2: And here's another Democrat. This one's old enough to know better. She's eighty two years old. This is Rosa Deloro. She just posted this on TikTok link. What is happening with the Democrats right now? Is there a sane, moderate voice among them who can restore some level of rationality and make them electable again.
Speaker 13: The Democrats in DC, they do not want to work. They want to sing and dance and break into chorus on the house floor. They think they're in the show Glee or high school musical. They do not want to work at all. Why don't you guys go to work for your constituents. You're posting these dancing videos. They don't want to work.
Speaker 1: They want to twork.
Speaker 13: That's what's happening in Washington, d C. But they're also in a deficit with young men. The Democratic Party here in the States, they're really at a deficit with young men. I don't know what's going on with Jasmine Crockett or Congresswoman Deloro, but how is that going to help you with young men? I mean, this one is eighty two years old. She looks like Grizabella from Cats. Young men aren't really resonating with that image the Democratic Party is putting forward.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because they portray young men as the enemy. They talk about how toxic masculinity is, and they really have made no effort to moderate those views at all. Megan Mirkal, now, I can't have you on the program and not get your thoughts on her new program, what would you call it? Lifestyle series, reality series, whatever it is. It's been mocked mercilessly online. It's critics, viewers, there's the parodies have started.
Speaker 5: Welcome to my home.
Speaker 13: Well, it's not my homeworks to set, actually, but I'll go to my set. You know, it's actually so funny that you keep calling Megan Markle I'm Sussex now and take thee and we're going to take them out of the box.
Speaker 2: Yes, took them out of the box, put them into other packets, which seems to be Meghan's idea of cooking. This is just a terrible program link what little of it I have seen has been mind numbingly boring, lame. There's nothing really aspirational about it. You would think, at least Lifestyles of the rich and famous, you'd see some beautiful things, get some ideas about home wez And no, it's not even aspirational. It's just inauthentic and just unlikable.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I mean, Meghan Markele's show is so boring. It's also like this dystopian fever dream, like California is burning to the ground. But Megan Markle this ex wanna be Duchess's trapesing around a rented mansion and a rented kitchen with her fake friends, baking donuts and making rainbow root platters. Right, so this is supposed to be a woman of the people. What's also funny to me is that they couched this reality show as being her hanging out with her best friends. On the first episode, she has her makeup artist come over, Right, this is staff Meghan.
Speaker 2: Martas stuff kitchen.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's a fake kitchen, they're fake friends.
Speaker 1: She's fage.
Speaker 13: She has no authenticity, and we're really in an era where people want authenticity. I want to see the real Meghan Markle. Why don't they do a reality show where Harry leaves the toilet set up, she falls in and chases them through the mansion with her scrawnie legs. That's the show I want to see. We've all heard the stories about Megan Markle bullying staff at the palace. What about a show where Meghan Markle throws a cell phone at an assistant when she's minorly inconvenienced. Give us a real Megan Markle show. But this fake phony contrive bs is not interesting to any of us.
Speaker 2: It's not I would watch that if just Meghan's bullying her staff or having a fights with Harry's family, that would be in throlling. I mean, that's why people watch the Real Housewives, That's why they watch the Kardashians, because there's plenty of ugly content in they're mixed in with all the you know, lifestyle aspirational stuff. Now, you did note that on this program her idea of cooking is taking pretzels. I think it was from one packet and shifting them to another packet. I mean if you're not going to make them from scratch, what really is the point of the program.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I mean they're paying Megan Markle millions of dollars and she took pretzels from one bag into another. This woman, she's not in mensa. Okay, I'm starting to think maybe Megan Markle isn't as bright as she purports to be. Taking pretzels from one bag into another does not take genius IQ. Okay, Megan Markle. I also have to say if you're a mom, if you're a working parent out there and you're rushing to get your kids ready for school, you do not have time to make a rainbow fruit platter or gourmet donuts. If I came downstairs as a kid and my mom had made a rainbow fruit platter, I would have thought she was on speed or someone had died.
Speaker 2: You would be asking some questions. She ain't, Mamas Stewart, we can say that much now. The worst VP candidate ever? If you asked may Tim Walls, well, he wants to be the worst presidential candidate ever? Is Tim Walls really contemplating running in twenty twenty eight? Surely not link, surely not?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't think there's going to be any big donors for Tim Walls. And politics is all about money, right, So if the donors aren't there, then Tim Walls really doesn't have a campaign whatsoever moving into twenty twenty eight. But this just shows how delusional Tim Walls actually is that he even thinks he could be a front runner in twenty twenty eight. I mean, America does not want an overgrown Disney adult with a questionable Internet search history running the country. I don't even want Tim Walls near a McDonald's playground, let alone in charge of the nuclear code. So he's very, very delusional. He might have a career on Broadway. He's got those Bob bossy jazz hands that would be great for Tim Walls, but in presidential politics absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, but I will me he's not seeing his wife again because she was terrifying Gwen Woles if I remember correctly. Link Lauren, it's always a pleasure. Thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 13: Spaking reader. Always exciting still to come.
Speaker 2: Well, look at how the Trump administration plans to demoralize the Iranian regime. Alireza Jaffar Zadia joins me next welcome back. Joining me now is the deputy director of the Washington Office of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, Ali Reza Jaffar Zadair Ali Reza. After four years of the Biden administration, where Iran seemed to be emboldened and enriched, Donald Trump is taking a different approach. Is demanding talks with Iran Supreme leader to negotiate a new deal. Iran has so far responded saying that they will not neotiate a new deal, then will not deal with bulling governments. That's their response to the US. What do you say happening next? And what do you make of the Trump administration's approach to Iran?
Speaker 1: Well, certainly Rita.
Speaker 14: In the past, the policy of appeasement of the Iran regime, whether it was by the United States or Europe, has been very destructive.
Speaker 1: It allowed the run.
Speaker 14: Regime billions of dollars of money and resources that they used to fund terror in the region, but also using that money for expanding their nuclear weapons program. But also the outside world didn't hold the Iran regime to account for their nuclear violations. When we first exposed the nuclear sites of Iran in August of two thousand and two. They were in very early stages and that program could have been stopped at the time, but that wasn't the case. Now the whole situation is different. At the time that the regime is very close to building the bomb. They're working on building nuclear warheads. They are limiting the IEA inspections of the Uranian nuclear sites.
Speaker 1: The world should really focus.
Speaker 14: On shutting down the entire nuclear operation of the Iran regime because that program is all about nuclear weapons, it's not about energy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 14: That has been the stated policy recently by the United States, and Fabruary fourth, the President announced that those nuclear sites needs to shut down.
Speaker 1: They run a regime responded both.
Speaker 14: The Supreme Dare and the President saying that we're not going to do that, but let's sit down and talk and negotiate.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 14: The reason the regime is doing it because they want to drag the United States but also Europeans and others into the negotiating table and start getting into the details like how much uranium we're going to have and all of those things, which is exactly serving the purpose of Tehran. We're racing against the clock come October of this year, the UN Security Council resolution sanctions and limitations are going to expire, so would the mechanism known as a snapback.
Speaker 1: That you can get the back.
Speaker 14: So that's why I think it's so important to keep the focus on snapping back the sanctions on the around regime, maintaining the focus that those sites all need to be shut down.
Speaker 2: Can the US exert further economic pressure to force the Iranian regime to change direction because an Iran that has nuclear weapons that is a frightening prospect for the region and for the world.
Speaker 14: Definitely don't want to allow the run A regime to develop nuclear weapons. Imagine without the nuclear bomb, they are the head of the sake of war and terror in the whole region. And if they are armed with the nuclear bomb, that would really shift the whole situation, especially in now that the regime has lost a lot of its cloud in the region.
Speaker 1: You know Hesbala in Lebanon, they lost asset.
Speaker 14: In Syria, and she had militias in Iraq. The population in Iran are rising up, you know, they've been doing it for the past several years, nine rounds of major uprisings in Iran, people calling for change. In all thirty one provinces. So really the only short way of ending the nuclear and terror threat of the Iran regime is to end the rule of the clerics in Iran, and of course that's the responsibility of the people of Iran and the organized resistance that will happen. The Iran regime doesn't have the support of its population. No matter what they do, how many people they killed. By the way, since the Possession took office, over one thousand prisoners have been executed.
Speaker 1: None of that is going to work.
Speaker 14: None of that is going to save a regime that is rejected by its own population and is facing a very organized, strong resistance against the rule.
Speaker 2: As you mentioned, Iran is a chief sponsor of terrorism in the region, biggest fackers of the likes of Hamas and Hezbela, to name just a couple. What would be your advice to the Trump administration and how to deal with this regime, because we've seen the Democrats policy of appeasement and diplomatic measures has not worked. It's only emboldened the Iranian regime. If you were advising Donald Trump, what would be your main piece of advice to him.
Speaker 14: My advice to both President Trump but also European leaders, anyone who's affected by this regime is very simple.
Speaker 1: Now is the time.
Speaker 14: This is the time to end the rule of the clerics, and of course.
Speaker 1: That the responsiblity of the people of Iran.
Speaker 14: What the administration can do is to limit the resources.
Speaker 1: To the regime.
Speaker 14: Don't give them money, don't give them resources, don't give them legitimacy, hold the Tehran accountable for their violations of nuclear weapons program, for their terrorism, but also for the killings in Iran. That's an important element, but that's not enough. The most crucial thing are those on the ground, those who want to bring about change.
Speaker 1: There's no need for boots on.
Speaker 14: The ground, there's no need for even appropriating money.
Speaker 1: None of that is needed.
Speaker 14: The people of Iran have the capability to bring down the regime. They have a clear platform that for the future of Iran that is based on separation of religion and state, ballot box being the sole criteria for legitimacy. They want to free market economy, gender equality, freedom of religion, peace in the medialleast, and a non nuclear republic Iran. So what would the United States do? You stand with them. You recognize the right of the people if you're right.
Speaker 2: That's it. You stand with the you stand with the protesters, and we see we saw Barack Obama fail to do that over and over again during his presidency. Alirezzo Jaffar Zadia, thank you so much for your time tonight. That's it from May. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven with Douglas Murray. Up next is Newsnight