Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: So after the show, I ran to film postcards yesterday. I was going to Eltona Nor or sort of Altona North and then Eltona over the West Gate.
Speaker 3: Question question WGB.
Speaker 4: How does it work in the postcards office? Do they go, hey, we've got the dog beach in Hampton the cafe in Altona and you guys fight it out or do you just get handed?
Speaker 1: Now you get handed?
Speaker 2: And generally I just do ones within about sort of a half hour radius from the city because I have to come after work where most people would hit the road at seven o'clock in the morning and go and film.
Speaker 3: But they sort of how do I put this?
Speaker 4: They connect the right hose with the right activity, Like you're not doing the tree climbing down in mornington when I.
Speaker 2: Used to have to do so that was always me because I was always the youngest, and night when I hosted kids WB, they were like, Lauren can do the activities. And I finally work my way at the ranks and I'm like, no, no, no, I do wineries and desserts.
Speaker 3: Nice, you're not the team.
Speaker 1: I don't wear harnesses at work or at home.
Speaker 3: So where do we sign you.
Speaker 2: Yesterday yesterday went to Altona, went to your Mama. It was called your mama's yogurt. I think it's frozen yogurt, Yo mama, not your mom.
Speaker 3: Yo mama's yoga.
Speaker 2: I was told, no, yoch, your mama, no, your mama jokes because it's yo mama, not your mama.
Speaker 3: Right yo yo mama.
Speaker 1: Delicious frogus and yoga. And when I was.
Speaker 3: There twenty minutes on a yogurt.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, it was just one stop. So we did like four dian four locations. And when I was there, the woman who was lovely who owned it, said to me, oh, my daughters also here. She wanted to say hello, and so she came and said hello, and there are lots of people kind of standing around watching, and she said, I bought a present for you.
Speaker 3: Is it frozen yogurt?
Speaker 1: And it wasn't frozen yogurt? And I said, oh, thank you so much. She didn't have to do that, and then she said open it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's always And I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, there's so many peop there's so many people standing around in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: It's like Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: What if I hate it.
Speaker 4: Birthday, birthdays and Christmas Day. I just want to open things at home.
Speaker 3: I don't want all at.
Speaker 1: Once, not when everyone's serious here.
Speaker 2: It is so this young woman has got a business.
Speaker 1: So she handed me a tin. It says it says eat me, eat me on it.
Speaker 3: It says, eat me, Oh face biscuits. Well, she's got me already.
Speaker 1: She has immortal She's immortalized me in what sorry, she's immortalized me my face in a giant.
Speaker 4: Hang on.
Speaker 3: She's made you into a cookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's made me into a cookie. And I scrolled when I opened it.
Speaker 3: Pass me cookie, Lauren.
Speaker 1: It's quite heavy, My eyebrows are quite.
Speaker 3: I just want to drop it on the desk, just to break it. Don't break it, just a bit of a weight.
Speaker 1: If it's big, she's a big gel. I'm a big gel.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. The reveal I look.
Speaker 1: I've never looked better.
Speaker 2: It's called the convictionist face biscuits eat me.
Speaker 1: And so they make people that you love. They make people that you love or your dog.
Speaker 2: I thought when I saw it, I was like, this might be a cookie of my dog.
Speaker 3: You look lovely. This is funny.
Speaker 4: This is going to go on because the cookie face is quite smooth, right, and.
Speaker 3: It's fun wait for it.
Speaker 4: And then because it goes back into like a cookie consistency around the neck area.
Speaker 3: Well, you look like you got a hairy chicks a bit of felt on your chick.
Speaker 1: It's a great idea for a kid.
Speaker 3: It's fair.
Speaker 1: Squealed when I opened it in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: Eat me. Oh my god, I mean you can eat men.
Speaker 1: You don't have a nib should Oh god?
Speaker 3: If I bite it into the neck, it'll be like wiki.
Speaker 1: It's pretty big and it's pretty dense.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I keep looking at your net.
Speaker 1: Stop touching it because I want to eat it on your ear. Yeah, you can have a hond on my ear. I'd go the hairline. Don't go straight in.
Speaker 3: There, No, go the hairline.
Speaker 1: Have the hairline, have a nip down the bottom. Go on, tell me what I taste like?
Speaker 3: Kiss the cookie?
Speaker 1: Is it good cookie?
Speaker 3: It looks like it looks like a nice cookie. That is hilarious anyway.
Speaker 2: Apparently you can get the maid for like dogs friends. Do you think big my mamalies would like it for mother's dave. I got her immortalized cynical.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That is amazing. I just keep looking at your neck and you just look like you've got a hairy chest. Quite showy.
Speaker 3: They got the they got their bloody What do you call cheek fillers a right.
Speaker 2: To didn't they I don't have cheek fellers. I've just got chubby cheeks.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Lauren, Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on No. One hundred. Lauren on Socials