Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast. It is lonely. I'm so lonely week.
Speaker 2: I felt very sad for you during the week because people were out in the bed.
Speaker 3: People working from But I was herees, we were here.
Speaker 1: He can't be a long one today. I apologize we missed yesterday. I promise a big one on Monday. Just I have my three sisters here today.
Speaker 4: Stop coming up with the excuses
Speaker 1: Can he since the lip job? What's it?
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: The team have been through the wars, they really have.
Speaker 1: Now. Can I just say, I know you dropped about two k on getting your lip layer off.
Speaker 3: Oh did you get the like the lizard the lizard tongue?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I got lip filler.
Speaker 1: We think you look beautiful the way you were.
Speaker 4: Stop it.
Speaker 1: But if it makes you happy, then that's all it matters.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: We love you as they got me.
Speaker 1: Bear.
Speaker 4: Can you ever say something nice to me?
Speaker 3: You've got a nice hat on.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's got a crater in his forehead.
Speaker 4: You can't talk, but thank you, JS. I appreciate it. I'll be happy once once.
Speaker 1: It's hell all right, but please take care which brings me to Saturday night. Yeah, Saturday night is date night. It is your mouth is out of action.
Speaker 4: It is out of action. You can't kiss, I can't do anything.
Speaker 1: What else is eating?
Speaker 4: So I might have to postpone having.
Speaker 1: A drink straw, can't blow.
Speaker 4: Blow any now, don't make me.
Speaker 1: Laugh now, please rest, Thank you? You have a rubb anything on it.
Speaker 4: I do have to take some meds. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: I didn't take my meds this morning.
Speaker 3: I helped you out in the car, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a little bit thrown. I was all over the shop and then I popped some mids at about six twenty.
Speaker 2: And I will say, this is the second day in a row that you spilled your coffee in our office when you came in yesterday morning.
Speaker 5: You did it yesterday right here on the bench, and then today on the couch where it's going to go and moldy and stanky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna need to wipe that down.
Speaker 4: Don't I'll do it. Don't worry about.
Speaker 1: Coffee is worse than it gets spilt on that casting couch in the.
Speaker 3: Off we're going to we'll be doing fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we'll be good. You just get it.
Speaker 3: And like silicon Raft, which that should have been done on day one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not come in the plastic the plastic. I saw an idea on Shark Tank.
Speaker 4: I want to dive with Great White in a cage.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know, but I'm just putting it out there.
Speaker 2: You know, quite absolutely blew my mind. There's only one place in Australia that you can dive with.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's only one.
Speaker 4: There's a few.
Speaker 3: I think I would know.
Speaker 1: A lot of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're Australian, a lot of them be banned.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to bait the sharks anybody.
Speaker 5: But no, so you can do w A and you can also do essay.
Speaker 1: You've used to be able to do it in Bright New Zealand as well. It's fucking freezing, have you obviously you've all seen the footage from last week a last year's Shark Week where the guy was in the glass cage and the Great White breaks the cage. Have you not seen that? No, don't you wait, we will watch it together.
Speaker 4: You've seen it, right, of course, you have a movie night to watch it.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't go that long. Like So he's in a glass cage and the Great White comes up underneath and hits the cage at such force it breaks the cage and he has to swim to the boat, to the boat.
Speaker 3: What was the cage not near the boats?
Speaker 1: It was on a rope.
Speaker 3: Don't put the cage on a rope there.
Speaker 4: But why have a glass cage?
Speaker 1: Like, have an actual You've also seen the other one where the shark gets into the cave.
Speaker 4: I've seen that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he tries to bite.
Speaker 3: Do you have the key?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen yeah, the little buzzer the door. Did I tell your brain out when they removed the system?
Speaker 5: Look like but apparently Tazzi also has the diving and it's like incredible that.
Speaker 1: This shot tank the TV.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a glass.
Speaker 1: I have to just put her house Morga.
Speaker 3: Your she's young.
Speaker 2: I liked it better when you have the fat Did you notice that on Wednesday? Ali was yap like she was in the podcast and she was just yap, yap, yap, yap.
Speaker 4: They were bullying me because I was in a good mood.
Speaker 1: You over there.
Speaker 4: That's not funny because he just comes out with these ridiculous jokes and he knocks me goes.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian.
Speaker 4: It's not funny. Do you know why your fucking courier.
Speaker 1: Oh you might not have understood there with the swollen lip that you said. No, only you're hearing you here? Can we get back to shark Tank?
Speaker 6: Timestamp the restaurant five minutes forty, the threat happened at five minutes forty, new nickname six o'clock around the threat at five point thirty, and then your nickname at six minutes.
Speaker 1: Can I get back to Shark Tank? So I was watching Shark Tank the other day and on the show someone came up with an invention, and we're out of time. I will tell you about Shark Tank on Monday. No, just quickly, not it was It was a fitted sheet, right, this is back It cast your mind back to the couch of the plastic. So it's a fitted sheet and if you piece the bed or spilt something on the bed, you take the fitted sheet off. It actually comes in seven layers and you just peel it off and throw it away.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I've heard of something like this like this before. But what do you would you peel off?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What's it like?
Speaker 1: It's like you good in hospitals or adult establishments and you want free Hey, Lauren in a shark tank. Yeah, the show not where you go diving. Yeah, invention on there the other day. Fitted sheet pack seven in it. So if you piss the bed, spill something, or have a throw down, it's a mess. You just peel it off, throw it out.
Speaker 7: Six other people doing that on like babies.
Speaker 1: Babies, We've got nine layers in the middle of the night sheets kids.
Speaker 7: It's good for babies because it's middle the night. But don't often puppy pads.
Speaker 1: We did that when we toilet train. We all to train the boys on the couch that just I was sitting on. Let go just go on the p like the p mat.
Speaker 3: When my daughter was sick, we just because she was throwing up in the cot.
Speaker 1: She threw and we threw one.
Speaker 2: We had to take one sheet off and then the end we just bought puppy batst wh you threw up in the night.
Speaker 1: You always tell starts sniffing and going around the questions. You allowed one two questions.
Speaker 2: So when when you when you peel on off, has the liquid whatever the liquid is not seeped down to the layer below.
Speaker 1: Well normally with the cot, what we do is we do the mattress protector sheet. Mattress protector sheet.
Speaker 2: You have to you have to get multiple mattress protector Second question, is that the most interesting thing that was on that episode of show Tank?
Speaker 3: Like that that's what got yeah okay, yeah, must.
Speaker 7: Have been on Instagram. And those boys who invented the fitted sheet that has the thing you pull over and how to put it on.
Speaker 1: That's whatever it is. I went I went back and looked at an old Shark Tank episode the other day when they declined and didn't make an offer with the person that invented scrubby ring doorbell, the ring door away.
Speaker 7: They pass the entire made the money themselves.
Speaker 1: They passed on it, and the person invented ring came back years later and was one of the sharks.
Speaker 4: The entire time. I thought Shark Tank was about sharks.
Speaker 7: Have you never heard of hesented the conversation?
Speaker 4: I heard it, I watched it. It's clearly but I will David, the Shark Tank is one of the elite shows you should watch.
Speaker 1: It's really absolutely do you know they did that Missus scrubb on Shark scrub have a great weekend, everybody or Simon there