Speaker 1: Apogee Production. Welcome to Secrets of the Underworld. I am Neil the Muscle comments. In this episode, I speak to Leilani May, the other Only Fans creator who offers free services for schoolies.
Speaker 2: I'm doing anal at least once a month. I should help him cheat on his wife and not yet paid. I'm going to keep the morals in check. It was with an AFL Fier. Oh really or was it the Olympian. Yeah, I've never probably been like Piston.
Speaker 1: You'd like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a school. I had a school. He actually made me squirt with this painters, which was the first time that's ever happened to me in my life.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. Hello, nice to have you back.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Wow. We we must have a little story you want to tell. Okay, let's just before we get into the nitty gritty and this sick, little exclusive little getting you back onto my podcast, just a recap of who you are and what you've done and what you do do.
Speaker 2: A'm Leihlanie May. I'm known for schoolies and spring break. Yeah, I'm an only Pans girly. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just me, You're just you. I'm there's a lot more to just juice. I'm telling you right.
Speaker 2: Now, hang out, just do me. I don't know somehow I went from like housewife to nurse to af girl.
Speaker 1: That's a big jump. Not really, it is a big jump.
Speaker 2: Like I've always been sexual, I guess, So I don't think it's really that big a jump. Like I used to be a model when I was younger. I think I got internationally published at the age of four, so, like, I don't think it was a big shock that I was going to be in front of a camera or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on minute, let's just recap what you just said that four years old as a model.
Speaker 2: So I started modeling when I was about ten months old. I used to be in catalogs in New Zealand for like farmers and things like that, which is kind of like the equivalent of like kmart or target in like Australia. Yeah, so I've been catalog modeling since I was like all the way from like ten months old to up until I left New Zealand's.
Speaker 1: That's that's great, but now we'll go we'll go up an ah past the eighteen year old and now we're doing what oh' that's a big.
Speaker 2: Jump, yeah, just a little. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's bad. How did you get into the industry. Let's let's recap that.
Speaker 2: Mum made a joke saying, like, mum's an accountant. She made a joke saying that she'd been on TikTok and she saw this thing of spicy accountants and I jokingly made an account and like sent her a blank account back, being like, hah, I've already got one, but the account got verified and I've still done modeling on the side. So I had all these photos and I just started uploading them. Then people started asking for like X rated videos. I started doing solos. I started filming with people I was seeing at the time if they were comfortable to be on camera, and it kind of just grew from there. Then anytime I'd come back to Brisbane to see Mum because I wasn't living in Prisbone at the time, people would ask if they could film with me, and then it kept growing from there.
Speaker 1: Oh so they that's if they could film you you that's them No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my first video was with mister Iconic and then yeah, he reached out to me, and then I had seen a polo in Townsville when he was a male stripper and then he was like, oh, I'd like and me and my girlfriend, Like he had a girlfriend at the time, and he's like, we do our worf Like do you do that kind of content? Would you like to? So yeah, I said why not?
Speaker 1: So if he reaches out to you, who gets paid?
Speaker 2: Oh so you sell it separately, okay, So like your own only fans is your own thing. You both own the rights to the video and then you sell it from then on. So like if he wanted to own it one hundred percent, he would buy my rights out. Or if I wanted to own the video one hundred percent so that there wasn't any I would buy him out.
Speaker 1: And things get one from the public.
Speaker 2: So from the public, they don't get paid like they yeah, hey, it's either that they pay my escorting rates. And I don't think people really want to pay my escorting rates. So it is what So I'm anywhere from eight fifty to a minimum one thousand an hour. Yeah, that's their minimum gulfment experience.
Speaker 1: So if they go come for the video and they get not for free, they just know they've just got to sign a I.
Speaker 2: Just need to be able to sell the video yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they've signed a waiver that they signed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they signed waivers. I've got lots of different content forms. I've even got NDA's if they wanted to sign das and things like that for me to sign up for them.
Speaker 1: So I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they have more peace of mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's just to show their face or show them him.
Speaker 2: So some people show the face, some don't. But I think it's also just like even like people just don't want their name out there. I mean, Leylan, he's not my real name.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, but when did you start in the escorts industry?
Speaker 2: Like November October last year?
Speaker 1: Only recently? Yeah, oh wow, I didn't know that even from the last episode, like we don't. I didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I had like a few clients here and there that like I did a double with one girl whilst I was still a nurse, and then I had someone reach out to me and ask if it was something that I was wanting or willing to do, and I thought, okay, like two regular clients, no worries. I still see them to this day. They're really lovely.
Speaker 1: Why did I think that you've been doing it so much longer. Maybe it was someone else was talking for you. Yeah, well, wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm very new to everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nurse, I'm usually doing only fans.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, so like I had my only Fans account ever since I was in Townsville, so I think I was I started it, like what, I started posting on my only fans back in like twenty twenty one, but I've had the account since twenty twenty and then yeah, just it kept growing in Townsville. I actually got reached out by newspaper, by the local newspaper in Townsville. They wanted to do an article on me because I was the only girl in Townsville that had worked with people outside of Townsville, and the people in like in the Gold Coast and like that were actually like known. Yeah, and then I said, like, well, I can't do that. You know, like they'll see me around the university, they'll see me at the hospital, like, and I worked at the private hospital as well, and one of my patients was like one of the nuns that had like started like at the hospital. So yeah, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, let let's talk about schoolies because well, because now I've got you to yourself, you can talk about the schoolies. Who fing idea was that?
Speaker 2: So Bonnie and I sat on the couch one night and Bonnie was like, this is what I want to do, and then I said to her, I was like, oh, just letting you know, like New South Wales, is it better? Like the second week's going to be better? And she goes, Okay, well I'm gonna like do this and I went, well, I'll have a think about it. And then she reached out to a few other girls, or if someone else reached out to her, because she put up a post and they were going to do it together. But then to my knowledge, Bonnie didn't want to work with that person. And then so I went, do you know what, like I do like Bonnie and I get along so well, so we decided to do it. So then I said I'd come on board, but she had gone out and already did her. They were handing out business car all over the thing. But I had a collab that day, so I wasn't part of that. That day someone pulled them up for a daily mail interview and then I got mentioned in it, and so I kind of think that just like solidified my fate. I was like, yeah, I'll do it, like you know, like, because what am I going to do sit at home? Fuck it, I'll join it.
Speaker 1: And how was he like? Tell me how how did you just have to go around? Did you just put it on social?
Speaker 2: No, so it was on socials. I don't go out and ask people or anything like that. If they want to work with me and they are over eighteen and they want to be on camera, they reach out to me. You'll never find me reaching out toidether people. Even if people approach me on like dating apps and want to film and things like that, It's nothing that I've ever necessarily been the person to like reach out put on Yeah, Like I think that's I think that's where everything got so like misconstruers, Like everyone's like, oh, you guys pedophiles your groom as we're not. We put up that one story about meat about like I put up one story saying, you know, if you're over eighteen and you're at school, these mess There were even boys that literally waited up until midnight the night of their birthday and stuff like that to sign on yeah, to like message me, and they were like, it's my birthday. It was like twelve oh one. I was like you little fucking but like, no, there was never any equation, no, nothing like it's the same as me having my escorting ad up. Like as soon as that boy turns eighteen or that female whoever wants to be involved and they turn eighteen.
Speaker 1: Is a massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So on the first week they actually like barricade the beach off and they have beach parties. And then the second week when it's New South Wales. It's because New South Wales graduate and their majority of them at eighteen, there's less kind of like schoolies things. They're all more so at than bars, so the beach doesn't get like shut off. But like for Queensland, yeah, the beach gets shut off. They have beach parties for underage parties and things like that, and then the clubs also allow seventeen year olds in for certain like schoolies events. That's what happened when I was at schoolies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did you get any like when the kids, like I say kids, but when when they were when they were sad enough to do this, were you're getting a lot of parents, no getting bad feedback or dads wanted to join in.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're telling their parents. But like you know, because when you're in school, it's like it's your probably your first time away from your family with your friends having like an.
Speaker 1: App having a party. Yeah, but you're going to be in a video.
Speaker 2: Like their faces aren't in it if they don't want it to be. I think it's all about making an informed and educated decision, which from how I've spoken to them and the knowledge that I've given them, I know that the people that I've filmed with have made and like a correct, informed and educated decision. But yeah, like I mean, nobody's withdrawn.
Speaker 1: So with a lot of drunken kids, come on in for that.
Speaker 2: When I was messaging them, it was I'd try to get filming done as early as possible. Obviously I'm aware that people are going to have hangovers and things like that, but I would always say to them, you come, you can't have alcohol and your sister like kind of put it as it is. I do have a breathalyser as well if need be you.
Speaker 1: Right now for you early.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I had a quick time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so what but what about the hotel that you don't they get suspicious?
Speaker 2: No, So at the time I was staying with Bonnie and she was living at the Hilton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in myself cub down the fucking hallway.
Speaker 2: No well for schoolies, but no, like we didn't. We just booked them in almost like you know, everyone.
Speaker 1: No one got No one like was going, what the Fo's going on on that fucking nineteen floor?
Speaker 2: Was I not? Really?
Speaker 1: I mean kid me.
Speaker 2: They probably figured it out after when they kept seeing our business cards everywhere. Yeah, we'd walk from the fire stairs at the fires games put my business cards everywhere. Really, yes, semi text?
Speaker 1: Did you go over to?
Speaker 2: Was it America kancun spring Break?
Speaker 1: Which was better? Gold Coastal? Lord, who's a better performance?
Speaker 2: Well, I had a school. I had a school. He actually made me squirt with his penis, which was the first time that's ever happened to me in my life. So that like I feel like that's you know, next level, Yeah, because I have not had a guy be able to or slightly had a guy be able to do that, but not to the extent that a school. He's made me like squirt with justice penis, but like spring Break, like I was actually getting very close to one of the spring Breakers him and I still chat every now.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, Oh my god, you fell for somebody a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, A little bit. Oh, it's I actually did a raw scene with him, and I think he creampied me. He actually came. He had tests. Really, yeah, he had tests and he was there on the first day. I saw his tickets and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you put out there who wants to do that?
Speaker 2: No? No, I never said that I wanted to do anything raw or anything at all.
Speaker 1: But you gave into his cham Oh yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: He's stunning. Oh my god, the three basketball player.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, other guys that I've worked with that are in the industry have been like, who's that person pinned on your Twitter? Oh that's one of the spring breakers. This guy is so well and dawd. He's twenty one now, but yeah, I know he's He's got other men in the porn industry being like, who the fuck is that? And I was like, big right, it's fucking huge. It's been seeing like half a million times.
Speaker 1: Are you have you planning a loved one?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm kind of just taking things as they come. I've got some other things that I want to do with just me and me only. I think I've learned a lot from working with other girls in the industry and seeing how kind of things happen, how people you know, like to go about certain things.
Speaker 1: This is why we came back on because we met up at Sexpo. Yes, okay, And when I seen you at sex Bow, you know, I was asking about how every thing is and then all of a sudden it's like a volcano or just a fu corupted. So are you too still friends?
Speaker 2: I'm not entirely sure. I've recently come to the knowledge that I've been blocked on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You're oh, so you've been blocked by.
Speaker 2: I'm both girls. Oh, I've been blocked by both of them. The girl who did spring Break with has blocked me on Instagram to my knowledge.
Speaker 1: So why do you think you've been like pushed out?
Speaker 2: I really don't know. I think at the end of the day, my piece is worth more than anything else. I'm not gone. I'm not the kind of like. I can be confrontational at times, but what's that going to do for me? It's not really going to do anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think you were used?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes? Or no? Like I think I'm happy where I am now I'm earning more than I ever have before in my life. So like, if that's them using me, that's fine because I'm in a position where I never thought i'd kind of be able to be and so that's, you know, fine by me, and I'm happy, you know. So I think I don't know about the other two girls back from certain things I see. Could you really say that they're happy because I remember.
Speaker 1: When we when we spoke about you coming back on and I said, you know, what's going on, and you just felt like one you felt like all attention was on one certain person and it wasn't. It wasn't a team effort. It was more like it was.
Speaker 2: All about yeah, which I mean, at the end of the day, people are going to pick who they want to pick for the attention to go to, Like it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you're going to be in the in the media and you're doing it both, it should be both of you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm alongside her in every single video Schoolies and spring Break, So the only person that went and did solo content on spring Break and Schoolies both times was me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to.
Speaker 2: Be told by multiple people that I didn't put in enough effort and that my work ethic isn't the same as the other girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so yeah, okay, you're both done spring Break, you both you're both done Gold Coast. Yea with the content? Was it was it shared out properly? Or was it was? Was someone else get more? Because if you're doing it together, surely it should be fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: No, So whatever she seld, she takes whatever I sell. I sell, So if she earns more than me, she keeps everything she earns because off of her account.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so it happens, so that that's a good agreement. That's that's you sell on.
Speaker 2: Your site, I sell on my site. We both have the rights to the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What about when it comes to media, though? How come someone else get looks much like they get.
Speaker 2: I don't pay for PR they do.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they have the PR they do.
Speaker 2: They work with million billion Oh I didn't know that million billions. Really I tried signing with them. You really got to ask them to work for how much you I can pay per month? God, I shouldn't be asking someone how like to do their job for me, especially if I'm paying whatever rate their rate is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when was the last time you worked with them too?
Speaker 2: It would have been like early on in the year, probably.
Speaker 1: Like may like so just have on my podcast then I brought you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably like well because she's been traveling a whole bunch, and then I also just wanted to distance myself as well. We did catch up for a drink after at one point, well.
Speaker 1: There was no discussion of doing anything together.
Speaker 2: No, we kind of spoke about doing freshes together and I kind of just was like, yeah, I'm happy too, and then it was that like that was kind of it, and then she kind of just told me how well she was doing, and then like, you know, it's kind of like I want to share some of my things because it's like I want to be proud of my friends when they you know, get you reached that milestones. But to some degree, at certain times, it's like I feel like the friendship is I've got to be really proud of you, but because I've not done as well as you, you can't be proud of me because you've already hit that goal. And so it's kind of just like that to me is not necessarily a friendship.
Speaker 1: But do you think they're more of a control.
Speaker 2: I have no clue. We're both tourists, we're both really stubborn, coming from the different backgrounds we do. We present ourselves very differently because you look.
Speaker 1: Like when I use on the podcast, she looked very close but not close enough. As I said to you when I seen you at sex Bo, she did most of the talking where you just came.
Speaker 2: In for the bits, And I don't have the time to, like, I don't have it in me to interrupt, because I bet you if I interrupt, I'm gonna hear about it later. I've got screenshots of how messages are. I can recount how she's spoken to people, how she speaks about certain ethnicities and people of certain skin tones, like I, yeah, I remember at spring Break the fights that would get brought up, like for just really simple things. And I mind you, I've been a nurse before. I think I am quite a kind and patient person.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so it is it put you off doing that kind of stuff or you just happy?
Speaker 2: Not at all? Like I want to make friends in this industry. I'm a very genuine person. I've always been a very genuine person. Yeah, this industry makes it very hard to find friends because obviously people come with agendas, but like other than that, like I've met other people in the industry, and like I say, I've said to other people. Other people have reached out to me and been like, can we do with like something together, like kind of like schoolies or could we do this? And I'm always wanting to work with other people, Like I don't mind it at all.
Speaker 1: Like you know, but do you think if you did schoolies this year, you'd look like you were taking over or copying what you did.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say it's copying. I did it.
Speaker 1: When you think she will be consequences because you've done it with you're doing it to someone else, it should be.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would do Schoolies with somebody else. I think it's something that I've done with her, And if I were to do it again, I'd do it by myself. I wouldn't bring another person into it. But yeah, like I've got my own things that I'm starting and I'm slowly filming and like ready to release myself.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting a little release yourself. You've already releasedhips, I've got a little I've.
Speaker 2: Got a little bit bank of like content for my next thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the content a.
Speaker 2: Few people from America recently. Really, Yeah, I've done a few things with a few American guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like the American guys on it.
Speaker 2: They just keep coming and asking to work with He like they all keep coming to Australia. I'm like, come on, sure, like I'll do it. I almost did my first anal scene was one of them. And I almost did my first anal scene was one of them. First scenes almost almost. He put the offer out there and then I went and then we did the video and we had regular normal and then I was like, oh shit, I don't know if I could take that on the ass. So I's not going to do that, Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, devastated.
Speaker 2: No, he was fine, Like he was busy anyways, So like I didn't want to like take somebody else's time slot for me to get a second video.
Speaker 1: You've had any by the experiences since I last.
Speaker 2: You have not had an issue? Likely? No, I did have an issue with a client though. He had performance anxiety. That's all. We couldn't he couldn't get it, No, got it up, but he just couldn't finish. Like his anxiety was around finishing and I was like, give me your fucking load. Like, yeah, he was able to get hard. He had great size dick and everything. It was perfect, but he just couldn't finish. And I was like he paid extra as well to like come in my mouth. I was sitting there, I was like, how much was that? My extras are range from three hundred to eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Get to the nitty gritties of everything.
Speaker 2: This isn't nitty gritty.
Speaker 1: No, I want to fucking know your favorite positions and everything like that, missionary, stop being boring.
Speaker 2: No, missionary and a toy and a toy toy?
Speaker 1: What kind of toy?
Speaker 2: Like a vibrator like the Venus from honeyburders my goat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, I know what that is. Like I go on the site all the time to Venus.
Speaker 2: It's like a little U shape and it just like sits around the clip really nicely like this. Yeah, yeah, and it's just cute.
Speaker 1: You know what gets me? And I'm gonna tell I'm gonna say this, and I don't get me the wrong way, But I don't know what gets girls off by using vibrators or your fucking V shape or use shape or whatever.
Speaker 2: What the fuck the vibrations.
Speaker 1: It's like the vibration that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's different for each girl, Like some girls are better with like they prefer penetrative whereas I prefer external or clit stimulation. So yeah, the end your hand gets tired, it doesn't create the same kind of sensation. You can kind of get to that point and keep that point a little bit longer or get over the point.
Speaker 1: What tends you on though to do that? Like, how would you turn yourself on to do that? Or you just you just you just feel horny and you just want to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't. I like kind of only do things if I'm filming or if I'm like from solos or things like that. But it's something that I've just like I played with it once I got it, took it out the box, had a little you know, play around with it, and then yeah, slowly started introducing it when I was like filming, like sleeping with partners outside of filming. Yeah, I do a lot more stuff outside of filming than I feel like I probably do during filming, such as like what I'm doing anal at least once a month.
Speaker 1: Oh so you have done an I thought you just didn't do anal.
Speaker 2: Because I I just I've never done it on camera. Oh, I do anal minimum twelve times a year. I have a client that asks for anal, and so anytime he calls.
Speaker 1: You know, oh shit, it's happening tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. He's a nice client. He's really very attractive.
Speaker 1: Yeah you sound like you're fall for all your fucking clients.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm just like, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to be about the Mullein. I know you're just going about I've known.
Speaker 2: Him since I was eighteen. We're very like. Yeah, it was odd. We my last booking with him, he was able to recall the exact outfit I was wearing the day we met back when I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: The place when you say you're eighteen. Were you friends and had any sexualis?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. We didn't have sex until I was after I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: Paid sex. No, oh had Also, you were in a relationship with him.
Speaker 2: We were like dating here and there. He would fly me down from Townsville to spend time.
Speaker 1: But now it's changed.
Speaker 2: Well, he's married, so now it's now I'm now it's a client booking.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I should help him cheat on his wife and not yet paid. That's what I'm going to keep the morals in check for a reason, morally wrong. If I just help him cheat, if I get paid, well, that's just my job.
Speaker 1: So you've got a client. What's the rules?
Speaker 2: It depends per booking. Like, so services changed, So like GFE, you're not going to have like deep French kissing. You're not going to have like deep deep throating and things like that, whereas in PC you can deep throat, you can deep French. Heres things are a little bit more rough. Yeah, and then the extras and everything like that. Yeah, it all kind of just what But I'm still very new to escorting, So I'm just like changing my little thing as I go and as I learn certain things, because I'm still not really I don't know, like it's not my main source of income. A majority of my clients are all regular, so I don't really have to kind of, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you prefer doing porn or escorn?
Speaker 2: Uh? Probably porn, Like I like aspects of both. Like I think porn it's kind of you kind of know what you're walking into, and I think that's What I like is there's not as much kind of anxiety on my part walking in because I kind of know what's expected of me, whereas like I do know that with escorting, but I don't know the other person, so I don't have kind of any like although I've done the whole vetting process and everything to know that I'm going to be safe. Like they could walk in and our personalities could just not match, and so then I could be sat there for the next however many hours that they've booked, just be But do you.
Speaker 1: Think you can take can can you take a pawn to another level or like to get to make yourself even bigger in the industry or is it you're at a level where you just want to stay now.
Speaker 2: No, I would like to go bigger. But I think as well, just like dealing with how I've been so closely associated to other people and how they've taken to that level other people, like it's you know, to my knowledge, I know that when people reach out to her, they're asking for me too, but that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Get you know, pop back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I just am laying low so that there's no point me doing everything that I want to do right now, when I'm still associated with another person that has nothing, you know that obviously don't doesn't want anything.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just break that? Then break it?
Speaker 2: But the thing is, it's not to do with breaking out. I've not worked with her in so long, but it's still something that happens all the time. So it's kind of like I'd rather just lay low and do what I want to do and like just enjoy this time that I have and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, then hopefully she'll unblock you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not even to do with the unblocking. I will do what I want to do within my time. But I know that currently there's still people like I still get messages from other content creators, Oh so you and body oh you and body you and body you and oh you and this like and it's kind of just like, Okay, I'm I am my own person as well, and like, you know, to some degree, she's she's been able to go do that herself, and it's like, you know, I don't want to have to compete or do anything, so it's rather than that I'm just going to take my time and enjoy this. This isn't a career that I want to kind of just you know, run through really quickly, Like I do think I look young enough to kind of go and do this for a longer amount, like for a decent amount of time. So why not play the long game. There's no point me hopping on all these podcasts and saying all these crazy things to hosts or to radio show hosts for a little bit of attention, like I would like my my only fans are still growing, it's still earning amazingly.
Speaker 1: Well, So okay, I'm gonna give you some questions because last time I didn't give you any of these questions because someone else spoken you on your behalf and I thought you were a bit quiet. So I'm going to see how Let's see how you go with this one, right, Okay, what turns you on?
Speaker 2: Probably like more so acts of service, people showing up things like that. I'm not big on.
Speaker 1: People showing up. That turns you on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what have you not heard? There's this whole thing where Katie Perry was like, oh, I the lando does the dishes. He's getting it.
Speaker 1: Hold on a minute, so someone does the dishes for you, will put your clothes away or get some out of the washing machine, change you on.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, like you're helping me. Is this simple thing? Yeah, okay, it starts four places, starts way back when.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. Longest you've ever gone without sex two three months? Wow, that is long for you.
Speaker 2: So I used to be a housewife, Okay, ship is that when it happened? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What will you do for that two or three months?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck were you doing? Yeah, and the way you are now, it wouldn't be fucking you had have to be getting that.
Speaker 2: I've went to a restaurant the other day and this girl, she goes, she was asking me what I did for work, and then I said, and she goes, oh my god, it's been six years, six years since she has had sex.
Speaker 1: Six years. Yeah, fucking something wrong there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was on a date with a guy. I was about to turn around, be like, you sit down here and I'll wait on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, longest sex session.
Speaker 2: I was told by an old housemate that it went for like four to six hours non stop. Yeah, like we'd stop for like water and stuff like that, but like, yeah, apparently because six hours apparently, So look substances, I can go for quite long. I've gone for the entire movie of Straight out of Compton.
Speaker 1: How I go for three hours?
Speaker 2: Two or three hours? It was with an AFL player?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Or was it the olympian one or the other?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's let's go back.
Speaker 2: So who I dated like a junior olympian in high school?
Speaker 1: What about this AFL player? Who's this one?
Speaker 2: Oh? He played for Brisbane but he's moved to Melbourne. He's all right, we we hang out every now and then. I'm so sorry he was late to his meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking well. We this fantasy that you've been asked to do?
Speaker 2: Oh? Killing fish? Yeah, someone asked me to do a custom also because Keithy spoke about this on Annie's podcast. But this guy wanted me to do a truth or dare and have four goldfish or like four fish and do what kill them?
Speaker 1: So while you're in your bedroom he didn't do it and you're fucking naked.
Speaker 2: No, he wanted me to do it like on a boat or on a pier or something. And then I was meant to like, well, not to me, to the guy. That was a custom I was asked for.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's get back to your fantasy. That was just fucking.
Speaker 2: Mine my fantasy. Actually, lately, I've really wanted to be pissed on. Come on, yeah, I've had it done during a booking. Seriously, I've never been pissed on for a video or like properly like I've never yeah, seriously, I've never probably been like.
Speaker 1: Pessed on you like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that I like it, it's just I want it to happen now. It's like it's on my list of things I want done. Now. I want to experience that.
Speaker 1: Just pissed. Not number two though, no, oh god no no number two. Don't do a number fucking two.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: Thank for that.
Speaker 2: That's no. But you want to be pissed on kind of, yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 1: We're on the body.
Speaker 2: Well, I've already been pissed on my chest, but I kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, did they stand over you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just stand like close and just do like but you can do it in a certain way where you can like drink it as well.
Speaker 1: It's not a fucking pink class, you know.
Speaker 2: I know that you drink it. But I've done like I've done other things, like I really I don't look majority of like I don't necessarily have fantasies because if I want to do something, majority of the time, it just happens.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, weirdest thing you've ever performed on a person.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've really done anything weird. I've had someone asked to put an ice cube in me an ice cube, yeah, or to like put water in me, so it was like a fake squirt. Well, I yeah, no, I had someone ask me if I oh no. I had a client that just wanted me the whole hour to just like suck and lick his nipple.
Speaker 1: Better getting pissed on.
Speaker 2: Suppose I'd rather be piste on.
Speaker 1: I was going to give you this one, you'd rather be pissed on the whole time?
Speaker 2: And he just came. I just had to keep going on his fucking nipple. It was so annoying. My head was at a weird angle, was getting dry. He just wanted to get a weird angle, so my head had to be all weird and he just kept like. He booked me for like two three hours.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing that for two three That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: He actually left after an hour because his kids called him, so he just left.
Speaker 1: What's the smallest dick you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It was I had. There were eight guys with a friend and I and it was her sugar daddy. Like he just it was like, yeah, he was like suck it. Mind you he hadn't he hadn't gotten hard yet, but like I'd assume there should be something kind of externally, but yes, I like when I had to suck.
Speaker 1: It, I was like, yeah, the biggest one you've ever taken, Manny.
Speaker 2: Manny's about twelve inches, twelve inches. I believe Manny's twelve inches about the size of a vodka bottle minus the neck. I can show the video. He actually stands up.
Speaker 1: And goes like this with me fully talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can sit on twelve inches.
Speaker 1: The shortest sex session you've ever had, the quickest minute, a minute, a minute, thirty a minute? What the fuck did he do? Did he even go in?
Speaker 2: Some people like don't make it in as well?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you don't make it? Yes, some people don't just you've seen you but you close on their gone already.
Speaker 2: Literally some people don't make it to even like getting to sex. Yeah, like people on film, Like there was even a content creator that I've worked with. I put the video out for free because it was only a minute in thirty seconds, and there was there was dialect before it as well. Oh it was just a blow job.
Speaker 1: Hmm. You know what name you in one? One word?
Speaker 2: That's really hard? Really, what do you have one?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I have like one word specifically for me too. I think as well, people see me in different lights, so I think it's really hard. But people see me in very different ways, like the way I am around my family and compared to all the way I'm around my friends and things like that, it's very different. Like yeah, so I think everyone would describe me completely different.
Speaker 1: I'd say quiet.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I've never been described as quiet.
Speaker 1: Well, you're weird last time, but I must admit you like you've come in differently today. But when I first met you, and even when I met you at sex, both I put you as that You're you're shy quiet. No, I'm not, Well, that's your persona.
Speaker 2: I know, given I was around somebody so fucking dominant, I think I fall in to where I need to fall in to kind of just make things easier, like coming from a really big family as well, like even though I'm an only child, like you kind of just figure out how you have to be to get heard or seen in situations. Yeah, and I know, and then you learn other people's personalities.
Speaker 1: I told you, Sexpot, you need to make noise, I know.
Speaker 2: But if I made noise around that person, I've seen how and I know how I've been treated, and it's like, if I can avoid that, at the end of the day, my peace is worth more. So if it means me being quiet and not getting the recognition I deserved in particular situations, then so be it. I did. But for the most part, I'll say right now, I kept my peace and I'm happy. So yeah, I think that's more important than anything else, especially in this industry, like a lot of people happy, I think. So, Like, I've got friends and family that love me. All majority of my friends aren't in the industry or from nurse my nursing background or from you know, and I grew up in Brisbane, so I've got friends from high school and things like that. So I think for me, I think I have a really good like group of people surrounding me that don't like push back into being into the industry. So I have my time as me, and then I have my time as Leilani, and I've got a really good balance there, Whereas I know a lot of people in this industry they don't have that, or they live really far away from their families. And I can see why you would have to be a certain person and persona and why you would have to be loud because you don't have other people around you to be that soft person that you kind of need to be. Whereas I've been like, I've been allowed to be someone where I don't need to necessarily fight for attention or fight to have to be heard or anything like that. So I'm quite okay and comfortable being I guess seen as the quiet one or the shy one, like, yeah, it's funny because I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you came back in because it's I've got you out there and now was you know, I've got your actual story and you, you as a person, have spoken now instead of like as I said to you, I felt like you were just sitting there and nodding your head and agreeing with whatever was going to be said. So I'm glad you came in and you've spoken now.
Speaker 2: And it's hard lies. So I just nod my head. I just go, oh, that's what one we're telling today. Yeah, that happened. Was it seventeen or was it twenty two on Monday, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you can