Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Gonna be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning. Everybody working in Monday.
Speaker 5: Good morning. How are we boys?
Speaker 4: We had good terror was everyone's weekend?
Speaker 5: I had a ten out of ten weekends.
Speaker 4: Well, big coll I was on Funny your Dad yesterday.
Speaker 5: I know it was.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: My parents' birthdays are like I have one day in between. So it's the fifteenth of November and the seventeenth of November, so it's a very social week in our family. Mum pissed off and went down to Redhill with her friends, so we didn't see her. And my dad's birthday yesterday, shout out Bobby, Bobby.
Speaker 4: So when I rang lright morning Clint. By the way, morning, are you spoke to my dad?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Today we were.
Speaker 4: Trading texts, so you're only on text because when I was talking to Lawrence, he goes, Dad's here, do you want to say happy birthday?
Speaker 5: And that was so annoying.
Speaker 1: You said say have your birthday to Bobby and I was like, can I just hand it over, You'll make his day And he was so excited and then he said.
Speaker 5: I thought I was talking to Jay Bo's best friend.
Speaker 1: My brother's best friend's name is jay Was, And then I picked up halfway through that it was Jay's hawk.
Speaker 7: I thought I was talking about your brother because he sounded younger.
Speaker 4: Bobby sounded to himself. Worked on to the boy.
Speaker 5: My dad is fitterer than ever, he looks better than ever.
Speaker 1: He's like it's ever since my brother had a baby that he's become a grandpa and he's got a new lease on life.
Speaker 7: Well, I honestly thought it was Bow and your brother stitching me up. So halfway through, I'm like, hang on him.
Speaker 1: This visit what he thought he was talking to Both's best friend Jason. That's why there was much so confusion going on.
Speaker 3: So what's he's been doing? Walking or walking? Waits?
Speaker 5: He walks and walks and walks. He turned into Forest Gump.
Speaker 4: We're going to get it in this weekday night.
Speaker 5: He's a bit calday night.
Speaker 7: I said this week, but he said said schoolies. He said in the lawn. Yeah, he's off the lawn to parted up for schoolies week. When you get back, by.
Speaker 1: Gone, dad, Yep, I could work family lunch. Well, yeah, because you know we did lunch at three o'clock. It was like a late lunch early dinner situation. And prior to that, I dik all morning, he'll be the.
Speaker 3: Guilf of lawn, late lunch, early dinners.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 5: It's good on a Sunday though, it is, but.
Speaker 3: Then I get peckish around nine o'clock. Yeah, not great.
Speaker 1: I slept in, I had a late breakfast, and then I sat on my bed basically all day. You're going to hate this, jays. I thought, I'm not doing anything today. I'm so exhausted. I'm just going to have a.
Speaker 5: Self care day.
Speaker 1: And I said to Paul, is it bad if I go and sit back on the bed, and he was like, no, knock yourself out, says it's climbed up. I watched like four episodes of The Diplomat back to back for four hours, sat on my bed under the donor.
Speaker 3: You went in.
Speaker 4: I jumped in, I climbed up. How high is all?
Speaker 8: Bit?
Speaker 1: I walked up the stairs and I climbed into bed age two sentences and I spent four hours in bed watching the different.
Speaker 4: Oh that's living. It was living well. I went on date day.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you went to Donovan's.
Speaker 1: Not the chicken pot pie most delicious pie in the world.
Speaker 5: There was a scene will a bit hot for the chicken pop pie?
Speaker 3: Yes to no, no, No.
Speaker 7: The wind was a was a blowing, It was a hell and yeah there was kids getting bloody. Rescue discussion, Donovan.
Speaker 5: The kids were blowing down the street, down the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The rescue chop was just top me above Donovan.
Speaker 5: Too many chicken pot pie.
Speaker 4: No, they were doing a regatta today.
Speaker 3: Put Philip hang on in the bay. Yeah, a regatta?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it regatta? Rolling?
Speaker 7: Well, just off just off Thomastown there. Oh yeah, And the rescue chop is at to go.
Speaker 5: That's not where Donovan's is.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just bought to the same water.
Speaker 5: The water, I mean all the water is the same, really, unless you're in a light.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you meant those.
Speaker 5: Rowing regatta or they say.
Speaker 3: They do down the Yarrow.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, those ones. They love dragon boats and they love the go boats, don't they.
Speaker 3: So just quickly the Chicken pop pie discussion we had, did it cause any talk? Oh?
Speaker 4: Of course talk? Okay, great, yeah, I love that. Well, we'll get to date day coming up.
Speaker 7: The next twenty guys, big big date today.
Speaker 8: It is tay Guys.
Speaker 5: We get to do cool things on this show.
Speaker 1: But this is the coolest thing I've done since we've been and radio.
Speaker 7: This is the one I am so tell.
Speaker 4: This is the one thing I got I would love.
Speaker 5: To get if I could win anything right now to be this How.
Speaker 7: Would you like to be at Taylor swoops closing eras to a show in Canada?
Speaker 1: I actually can't even talk about it.
Speaker 5: I would want to go that badly.
Speaker 4: Well, we have to talk about I win it?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely, what if I take someone?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Sure, positive you'd have to quit this job.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Okay, I'm cool with us the time I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Now, it's not the time.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to quit. Well on the head, we're going to give you know me, I'm a quitter.
Speaker 7: We are going to give you details coming up later on in the show. Make sure you are listening. Let's get into it. We've got a huge show.
Speaker 3: Head.
Speaker 7: It is just gone seven past six. Good morning everyone, This is Nover.
Speaker 4: Well a good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 7: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here with us as well. We are doing a thanks to wad if it is Ozzie for travel. You're listening to a noverer one hundred and my God feed yesterday and all anywhere I looked, everyone was talking about this.
Speaker 8: Problem child.
Speaker 1: Now this might surprise you, but I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I also watched the whole thing because someone told me it was at one o'clock, so I put it on at one o'clock. And there was five fights before Mike Tyson and Take Fall, and I watched all of them because I was like, it's going to be coming up next to becoming a.
Speaker 3: Really good women's fight. Beforehand savage could.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like fighting. But Paul Paul was away, he was in the Dunkell races. Was at home on my own on the couch because I was like, I gotta I gotta see Mike Tyson returning.
Speaker 5: The women's fight.
Speaker 1: Before it, I couldn't watch it, but I couldn't stop watching it. It was savage, Jase. I don't know if you saw it, Katie.
Speaker 3: Taylor us absolutely murder you.
Speaker 1: They would eat you alive, murder you. It was the most terrifying thing overseeing this woman's eye split. It was far more Entertainment, Jake Paul and Mike Tyson. To be honest, her eyes split and the referee went up here and said, do you think you can keep going? She was like, yes, I can, And they kept going with this eye and the other one was like head buttering her.
Speaker 5: In the split.
Speaker 4: I should we get you in the ring?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? As a ring girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, well wait.
Speaker 5: You were referring.
Speaker 3: That's exactly round.
Speaker 4: As a ring girl.
Speaker 5: But the Mike Tyson Jake Bull fight maybe because of the ring. It broke all records.
Speaker 3: Sixty million people tuned in right the way around the world. My highlight was pre fight Iron Mike was interviewed alive in the locker room. What's a kin to the locker room? And you've seen this, I've seen the interviewer.
Speaker 1: You know the interviewer was who was it was his son? Was it just being interviewed by his son?
Speaker 4: What happened next?
Speaker 5: He said, I love your son.
Speaker 4: I gave him a kiss his son.
Speaker 3: Was it actually or his son? You know that's his son.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sure it was his son, his father and son.
Speaker 4: It was thumbs up, called him dad as well, and that would be.
Speaker 3: Kiss on the cheek turned around and the camera panned and there was his big old crack. His bear asked, now he was wearing some form of jock strap.
Speaker 5: Why did he do that big naked with his son?
Speaker 3: Yeah, half naked. Dad put some pants on.
Speaker 5: The gir old balls? Way Dad, put you're on Telly.
Speaker 3: The front bit. The cod piece protects the ball. So it's just the crack.
Speaker 5: It's called a groin a groin strap. What is it?
Speaker 9: Growing guard?
Speaker 5: A growing guard?
Speaker 4: That would be something bro.
Speaker 3: You put a box into the guard.
Speaker 10: Actual had like a jock strap which just holds all the goods together. Goes on top of that in case you get a low.
Speaker 1: One in the He should wear an ascard too, because I didn't need to see that, nor.
Speaker 5: I think is fair game. What do you think of his well, I mean he's pretty fit for an old guy.
Speaker 1: But when he walked away, I was like, oh, I thought, does he have like skin colored trousers on? And then I opened my socials and everyone was like, who saw Mike tyzans?
Speaker 3: He needs to do more squats.
Speaker 5: You know what? Though?
Speaker 1: The fight right, I mean it was it was just a big old display of.
Speaker 3: Dancing, that's all.
Speaker 7: Look I only watched a couple of minutes and I was like, I just I can't get into it.
Speaker 1: Jason coming out in the convertible cart with a dove in the cage.
Speaker 3: With Logan pool spraying a w deodorant all over it.
Speaker 1: They own the deodorant, don't they. It's like the Lis Africa of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 1: But the song that he played in the car was like the song from Mike Tyson's bit in the Hangover was It was just all a bit like yeah.
Speaker 5: And then Mike Tryson came out.
Speaker 1: He just walked out with his zimmer frame and then they got up and it was like it was hard to watch.
Speaker 5: It was like a young man beating up an old man.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like he just he toyed with him for a bit, didn't he.
Speaker 5: He's also like twice his size. How did they let that happen? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I guess Mike needed the Monday.
Speaker 5: How much did he earn? I think was it one hundred milk?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's like eighty mil eighty mil.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can slap me around for eighty mili.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: He could have absolutely knocked him out if he wanted to, I think, and I'm glad he didn't. I mean people turned on him anyway because he won. Everyone was booing.
Speaker 3: Really it was.
Speaker 5: It was actually awful to watch. Although I watched it, it was awful. I was like, you're in their right mind would sit at home and watch this.
Speaker 7: You're that person and she's that person here when there's a bankup on the freeway and there's been a drama and abusing it around, like why you're slowing down to a rubbernecker And then she gets to that and I've been just say down.
Speaker 5: What's that person getting arrested for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in Sydney and I took my phone into the jacuzzie with me and by the time the fight had finished, I had a crowd of ten people around my phone.
Speaker 4: In the jacuzz So that was your ploy to get people.
Speaker 5: With ten people.
Speaker 3: Where were you at the hotel? The hotel spar.
Speaker 7: Last time you were caught in a hotel spar was with a couple of old birds.
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like he was in there with the female version.
Speaker 7: It was like the Sunshine and with the Golden Girls.
Speaker 4: How is Roseen blech.
Speaker 3: Their bums are quite saggy too.
Speaker 7: Right across Melbourne, that is Beyonce and on Top Morning Everyone, and this is an over one hundred. It is Jas and Lauren Clint here as well Jake Paul getting a few views over all.
Speaker 1: So I was just I mean, obviously the Jake Paul make Tyson. Everyone's been talking about it. Ye he's He's just popped on his Instagram that in the past thirty days. You know you can do that. Check your dashboard or whatever they call. One point five billion views in the last thirty days. Twenty one percent of the world's population. I've looked at my Instagram in the last thirty days.
Speaker 5: Say, oh my god, that's insane.
Speaker 4: Very similar numbers.
Speaker 5: Should I check?
Speaker 7: How many very similar numbers? Checked out our video on Friday about the chicken.
Speaker 1: Pop pie, the chicken pot pie, which is actually called the chicken pot Pie from Donovan's an iconic yet expensive pie, Special Occasion pie.
Speaker 3: Very very excited about it.
Speaker 5: You guys weren't excited about I was.
Speaker 4: I was excited.
Speaker 3: It evokes specially in you though, he said to your chicken pot pie.
Speaker 5: Also, you'd never said you'd never heard of it. Oh, yeah, I know you haven't leaved.
Speaker 3: That's because you've got the name wrong.
Speaker 7: This came about because I mentioned that I was going on a date day with the wife with her with we went to Donovan's restaurant iNTS and killed up beautiful very.
Speaker 3: Saturday, Sunday Sunday, Yes, because Saturday was hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Sunday was not. Actually, you know what Sunday was. Donovan's weather was it?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Just a bit cozy? Okay?
Speaker 3: Were you in your linen?
Speaker 4: I was in the linen. Yeah, and that's a little good. Good.
Speaker 5: You didn't wear your hat on your date day.
Speaker 4: I didn't have time to do my hair.
Speaker 3: Oh you cover it.
Speaker 1: God's sake, it takes you three minutes to do your hair.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. Right now.
Speaker 3: You can't wear a hat inside Donovan.
Speaker 4: That's like, well I did.
Speaker 3: That's like wearing your hat inside a church, not a don on.
Speaker 4: Well, the priests came, Well, the hat stayed on.
Speaker 5: He wanted to be recognized, obviously.
Speaker 4: No different hat.
Speaker 5: What you have a different hat?
Speaker 4: No same hat, but just to I've got many of them.
Speaker 5: It's a good hat.
Speaker 3: He worries.
Speaker 5: Good, he's going out.
Speaker 3: Hat anyway, walking in sacrilege.
Speaker 7: The manager, Nick, the owner, came over straight away and was like, are we ready for the chicken pie?
Speaker 5: Don't you dare? In my thunder? One of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Already has he went the day after, so it was quite the scene.
Speaker 5: Then did they say we heard you talking about it? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Even brought out some welcome champagne to celebrate the pipe. Ye ye? Then Oli they sent over our way to Oli, young kid grad at his job. He was like, I've heard you're a fan of the pie.
Speaker 5: Now you're a fan of the pie.
Speaker 4: Had the pie.
Speaker 3: She's getting her back.
Speaker 5: Up, and then i'm the pie girls.
Speaker 7: Even when they're showing me the menu, they're pointing out the pie that's going past to other tables. I'm feeling a lot of pressure to get the pipe.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was pie weather.
Speaker 4: It was because it was windy, and so it's still in stock in spring, still in stock.
Speaker 5: Don Don's classic.
Speaker 4: So I went the steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have been angry if you had got a pie.
Speaker 3: What does the steak come with? Well, it was a potatoes.
Speaker 4: It was the special steak, so it was like steak for two. You know. They made quite the big thing about it, you know, steak.
Speaker 5: For they didn't get the pie.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't get the pipe. We didn't get the pipe.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I can forgive you because I don't think it was pie weather. I'll tell you a pie day. And one morning we're going to be sitting here and I'm going to look outside this window and I'm going to say, guys, it's pie.
Speaker 5: Da chicken pop pie day. Let's go.
Speaker 7: The stak's quite extravagant. Big ribbi for two comes with the little potatoes on the side and stuff like that. Right now, we've had our own trays. I didn't know this. They feed you, they do the airplane. No, the chef comes out with the waiter and the big steak to do a whole presentation and have the knife there and everything.
Speaker 4: Slice up the steak.
Speaker 5: Did they do that for everyone or just for you know everyone?
Speaker 4: I was in the bathrooms. I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Well, surely they wait for you to come back for it.
Speaker 7: Well, they were coming over as I got up, apparently, So they're all standing there around Lou who's sitting at the table.
Speaker 4: Awesome, and everyone's just standing there waiting.
Speaker 5: Oh they waited.
Speaker 7: Well, then they left because he took too long. Well, there's only like one cubicle. I was waiting and then I came back and lose like, this's been quite the scene.
Speaker 4: They came back out. Food was excellent.
Speaker 7: Now the only problem is right, they've given us a nice welcome champagne. They sent over free dessert.
Speaker 5: Why did you get free dessert? You'd never even heard of the chicken pop eye before?
Speaker 4: Really, this is really going to send you when it was time to pay, you can.
Speaker 5: Afford your own dessert.
Speaker 4: We had a voucher. Oh you're not about your go.
Speaker 5: That just freaked me out. I get so nervous with the transaction.
Speaker 1: If it's expired, if there's not enough, what if then I need change. I'm going to do a cash tip, a cash tip.
Speaker 4: My sisters have bought the voucher for us.
Speaker 5: I no wonder you were going to donovant it out and Lou and.
Speaker 4: I fighting, like you do the voucher. No, you do the voucher.
Speaker 5: You do this so you're awkward with it. It's just the voucher transaction. Vouchers are great, Vouchers are awesome, but the transaction with the voucher makes me yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: So We're like, I feel like, yeah, so let's just let's just do the voucher as quick.
Speaker 1: As possible in any gift card form. Or is it you want to print it out? Print out?
Speaker 3: Print No, an a four print out.
Speaker 5: You've printed at home? You folded up?
Speaker 3: Is it a dolphins template?
Speaker 7: The design their own with the car and loose still added in the card and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh my good, let's get it out of the car.
Speaker 5: He gave them a big tip.
Speaker 4: We gave a tip, and I'm like, when we gave the voucher over.
Speaker 5: She left the voucher in the car.
Speaker 4: The card hard like the big you know the card?
Speaker 5: Oh god, lo come on, be ready to go. You can't be taking the card with you. And it was a musical card and then not think it's your birthday?
Speaker 3: Can I What was the dessert?
Speaker 4: It's like a little chocolate mud cake, like a mini cream Breulett.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then these peels, multiple desserts, a little platter.
Speaker 5: Hope you left it.
Speaker 8: Tip.
Speaker 5: Don't get you in that restaurant.
Speaker 3: For imagine what happens when we go, Lauren.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be marching bands and if they don't have one on bringing one.
Speaker 7: It's all right on six thirty or check your underwork latest didn't years there, guys, let's head the schoolies.
Speaker 3: Ah does that make us toolies?
Speaker 4: It made you and I toolies in the year we were at schoolies.
Speaker 5: Schoolies is so fun.
Speaker 4: You might have seen in the news.
Speaker 7: Only Fans stars are making headlines in regards to Schoolies week.
Speaker 4: In fact, a.
Speaker 5: Bonnie Blue she's been deported.
Speaker 7: While a controversial escort had her visa canceled. She came out with a mission to bed as many only legal students as she could.
Speaker 3: And film.
Speaker 5: I thought, yeah, I think she had her visa revote.
Speaker 4: She did, she didn't cancel gone.
Speaker 7: However, another Only Fans, a local girl, has come out and has been hitting the Gold Coast trying to to well, I guess, bed as many graduates as she could. She claims to have already betted fifty.
Speaker 1: Five only twenty's saying bed sorry does that mean Sliptwe Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what are the stats? Fifty five in twenty four hour? No? Come on, come on, you know no, that's a lot of betting.
Speaker 4: Apparently she was pounding the pavement what, amongst other.
Speaker 5: Things, pavement on caval Avenue.
Speaker 4: At one thirty in the morning chatting up participants.
Speaker 3: This is gress.
Speaker 7: She claimed to have missed one hundred and fifty calls in the last ten minutes, and said.
Speaker 1: She slept with two hundred and fifty high school graduates during last year's celebrations.
Speaker 4: You don't have to look at the photo I've got her. You can look at the account.
Speaker 5: If you want.
Speaker 1: Setting a record of over one thousand boys in two weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, men, we have say men not.
Speaker 4: Boys legal A that's a lot of betting.
Speaker 3: Is this a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to and it's not for me? Let's put it that way. Executive producer Brody the Thumb.
Speaker 5: Do you know Bonnie Blue?
Speaker 9: I am familiar with her work.
Speaker 4: Are you on only fans?
Speaker 9: I am not on only fans outside of work purposes?
Speaker 4: So you follow her.
Speaker 9: For work research? Do you pay to follow her the company's credit card to follow you?
Speaker 4: Do not use the company credit card. It's working on.
Speaker 5: But how does she makes She's saying she's making money.
Speaker 7: Because people like Brody are paying the follower. Oh, that's how they make money.
Speaker 5: So these kids, not kids, these eighteen year olds?
Speaker 4: What's people?
Speaker 5: Then go and watch her?
Speaker 10: She signs up eighteen year old sign away disclosion. Go yep, that's absolutely fine for you to film. And then she uploads that to her Twitter and her only fans and then turns that into a profit.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Ah, she should be on Shark.
Speaker 5: She's feel filming herself with the school leavers, with.
Speaker 9: The schoolies, and they are then posted online.
Speaker 4: I reckon that guy had invented the ord. He would invest Oh yeah, Andy, I think it's davy. God.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're adults, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a bit. Maybe she might guys, you might fall them.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I find it predatory, is real?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I reckon if there was an older bloke going to school is to sleep with a thousand.
Speaker 5: He'd run out of the front page of the newspaper absolutely flip.
Speaker 4: How was your school similar, jes Mine?
Speaker 1: My only fans wasn't invented them, got, I wouldn't be working here. I'd be a billionaire, you know me wild. I had a boyfriend at schoolies, but he wasn't a school leaver, so I was.
Speaker 5: I was not.
Speaker 1: I was not stooping at schoolies, but I did skinny dip with my girlfriends were main beach and the boys were at the surf club and they saw us and they came and took all our clothes, ran off with them, and ran off with So we were nickd at home. We I think at someone. I think they left someone's phone and they literally abused them and said that ruined their lives if they didn't bring our clothes back and we got them back. We just stayed in the water for a bit, screaming, hoping to be rescued by some hot marks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Instead it was Mick the sixty year old clubby.
Speaker 3: As school is around when you went to school, Yes, schoolies was around.
Speaker 5: But didn't you live on the Gold Coast?
Speaker 4: If you read frogs thrown my way?
Speaker 8: Let me?
Speaker 5: Didn't you?
Speaker 4: I lived? I lived in Brisbane, So what you made?
Speaker 5: The trick to the Gold?
Speaker 7: My dad drove me down on the way down. It was the most awkward drive of our life. As we're driving along, you your mother wanted me to talk to you about But you know how that works, don't you.
Speaker 5: You were eighteen, I'm surely you'd heard of the birds and the.
Speaker 7: And I was like yeah, and he goes yeah, So just we've had the chat. I'm like, yeah, I just wanted to open the door and roll out of the car while going down the freeway.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was he talking about being careful or was he explaining how the birds and the bees?
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure, Lauren, we just did a lot of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Is that her dad's and son's talk sprunting at each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did your dad tell you? Did your dad have the talk?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: My parents didn't you doing it?
Speaker 1: My parents didn't really have the chat with me either, because I had an older brother and so I sort of heard them talking to him when I was like, you're up to the door trying to listen to what they were talking to Boot.
Speaker 3: That's how you do it.
Speaker 5: Did you fall in love at schools Stannards?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it love.
Speaker 5: Where did you you went to lawn n Did you fall in Did you have a have a.
Speaker 3: I rolled around on them on the beach with a lucky lady?
Speaker 4: What was her name?
Speaker 5: Lucky lady.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 5: Do you still talk to her?
Speaker 3: No? Because her name was Lauren?
Speaker 4: And on the beach, no, I.
Speaker 3: Hold it.
Speaker 1: No, I can hand on hearts say Clinton and I have never had a rendezvous, not on.
Speaker 3: The beach anyway, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, producing fifty the beach.
Speaker 3: It's very awkward. It's like sand in places you shouldn't get it was it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there, Lauren, Hey, this is a long shot.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Would people still be with their school is romance?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you've lasted the distance, because that's where true love happened.
Speaker 5: Really a cheeky monkey's in Barron Bay, or even if.
Speaker 7: It's a high school sweet if you're still with your high school sweetheart.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised how many of how many people I know from my high school that are still together? Really?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've had one relationship all the way through.
Speaker 4: That worries me. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Because you want to sample, you want to drive a few.
Speaker 4: Different cars in your life. You don't want to be in the bloody.
Speaker 5: Came We're very happy with their first car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until they get in the convertible and then they.
Speaker 5: Might not do that or a car.
Speaker 1: I think you'd be surprised how many people are still with their high school romance Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 7: Could fit eight people in this inside of a roomy, yeah exactly, thirteen twenty four ten to join us, Loz, what are.
Speaker 4: You looking at?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 7: No, look in depth and something on your phone. I looked over and you're like your mouth was on the floor.
Speaker 5: Well, my jaw was on the floor.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The boys are just showing me some of these your accounts of people who are going to school is to meet school leavers?
Speaker 4: Are you flustered?
Speaker 1: I can't believe the things that are allowed on Twitter. It's not called Twitter anymore, is it what's called X?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: That makes sense x rated content?
Speaker 3: She is the goat.
Speaker 4: Do you need a shout?
Speaker 5: No, you're right.
Speaker 4: Coming up next.
Speaker 5: You're a gass, I'm a glass at what I've just seen.
Speaker 4: Well I would close that mouth.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the schoolies romance next. We're just talking about schoolies a week making headlines. A lot of kids down at lawns.
Speaker 5: Schoolies can be so much fun. I mean, just be.
Speaker 1: Safe if you're at schoolies, look after your mates, look after each other.
Speaker 4: A lot of only fans stars targeting schoolies, which is just.
Speaker 5: It's no good.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It's a big crook, isn't it.
Speaker 7: It is a bit so let's stick with the love aspect. Are you still with your high.
Speaker 5: School high school sweethearts?
Speaker 1: I have many friends who I went to school with that something I've lost touch with, some that I'm still mates with who are still their sweet hearts. And it's so funny because I see their photos pop up and I'm like, oh my god, you guys are just the same.
Speaker 4: Rebecca from Logan was mine. I remember it.
Speaker 5: She was you high school stept.
Speaker 4: We're at her house and you know, like, whanted to stand up, like are you going to kiss? You're going to kiss, You're gonna kiss?
Speaker 5: First kiss?
Speaker 4: And then I heard my house party, my hat, my cab beat, so I knew it was out the front, so I just quickly went in for the peck. So I knew he would have started the meter the panic.
Speaker 3: But some of the people that are called here have been together since high school.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Tracy morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, we are good.
Speaker 4: Are you still with your high school sweetheart?
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 13: He's a six foot two dutchments and oh he still rock my world.
Speaker 3: So when did you graduate? Oh? Hell, you been together.
Speaker 13: We've been together for over thirty years.
Speaker 5: And you met in what grable? You and when you met.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to sell like a Kruger.
Speaker 14: I was a year of.
Speaker 13: Teen and he was in here nine.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wnny first kiss, good eye. Thirty years I mean see, romance and true.
Speaker 5: Love does exist lay from Yarraville. You still with your high school sweetheart?
Speaker 15: Yes, i am. We've been together twenty two years now. We met when I was sixteen and she kissed me on the cheek and a blue light disco and that's how it started.
Speaker 4: Never wanted to take another car forro testro.
Speaker 15: Have at the moment, we've actually yeah one story.
Speaker 3: So still.
Speaker 15: Still with her, Still with her? Oh, there's there's actually a third down.
Speaker 5: Oh you're in a love triangle? Does she know about the other?
Speaker 4: You've got two cars in the garage?
Speaker 15: Yeah, they're both in the car with me at the moment.
Speaker 5: Actually in the car with you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Literally, who gets front seat?
Speaker 15: I'm in the back?
Speaker 3: Can we can? We can we talk?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, definitely? Which one would you like to sell? Hang on? I'll put her on.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this happens. Person. Hello, Hello, who we got there?
Speaker 3: This is Rachel.
Speaker 4: Rachel.
Speaker 5: So you and Lee's been together for twenty two years since high school.
Speaker 11: Yes, so, as he says, I lied to him. I was fourteen at the time, and I told him I was fifteen. Yes, he wouldn't kiss anybody younger than fifteen sixteen respect Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then and then you guys decided to branch out and get a third And how long has that lady joined the family?
Speaker 11: About a year now?
Speaker 16: November last year?
Speaker 5: To all three of you live together?
Speaker 11: No, so Lee and I have three children, yep, and our special other lady lives in the state, actually comes down and just for excursion with the kids and things like that. So the kids, the family moves and there is hopefully a move in.
Speaker 3: The future like a thraple.
Speaker 5: Yes, was it was it yours.
Speaker 8: Or that.
Speaker 11: It was mine originally many years ago to branch out and explore together, and then we just settled and we didn't brown further.
Speaker 5: Can I ask, because I'd get jealous? Do you ever get jealous?
Speaker 11: Not really. At the start, it was a little bit different emotionally because it wasn't It wasn't initially meant to be emotionally. Yes, and then it got very very emotional, and then it was.
Speaker 3: Ye, can we speak to the third wheel? Yes? Well, how many other people to the morning.
Speaker 4: Was Sarah?
Speaker 5: Hey, Sarah, where are you trying to this morning?
Speaker 15: They actually dropped me off at the airport.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Do they drop you off the terminal they park or is it just a drop off off at the curb?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 17: No, no, we do walk in and stay, buy and everything.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Sarah is it Sarah? Sarah?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to rendezvous with Lee without what's the OG's name, Rachel? Are you and Lee allowed to rendezvous without Rachel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They we sort of take turns visiting and stuff each other because obviously with the kids and stuff.
Speaker 1: Going to take and hang on as Sarah and Rachel allowed to rendezvous without Lee?
Speaker 17: Yeah, of course, Yeah, we've done it a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Is this I mean who knows about this?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 15: Actually their their family do and have you met the family?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean Christmas? Oh are you doing? Chris Kringle.
Speaker 1: Have so many So.
Speaker 5: Sarah, you're going back? Where's home for you? What state South Wales? You're going back to New South Wales?
Speaker 1: And do you think you might move to Melbourne and the throupple will live like half the Great abund.
Speaker 7: You know what good for you guys. If it's working for you guys, then that is awesome.
Speaker 3: Just didn't this take a turn wouldn't work for me?
Speaker 4: You don't know that it wouldn't work for me. Let's get you a Sarah.
Speaker 5: Don't even suggest that.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I'm thrilled that it works.
Speaker 3: Jealousy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not into sharing.
Speaker 11: Yeah no, there's been like kick outs like that.
Speaker 5: Well, you guys ever had an argument?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 15: No, not not big?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 11: Where did you all meet online?
Speaker 3: Fortnight the gamers?
Speaker 5: Has there ever been more than a throuple?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 15: No, no, no, I think I think too much.
Speaker 3: Is a circle closed?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Yeah, we just really just got a new bed.
Speaker 3: Actually the way you're going to need it, that's a king.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, is can I talk to Lee?
Speaker 4: Don't you make them JEALOUSI guys?
Speaker 5: Hey, Lee, Dereck and you've clocked the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, Lee, you are possibly the happiest sounding listener we've ever had.
Speaker 4: On this show.
Speaker 5: It does all sound so happy.
Speaker 4: I know they do.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting this, Lee, when you called to say you with this a high school.
Speaker 4: Sweetheart, I told you this was going to be a romantic pine topic.
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, it's it's been great. It's been really really good.
Speaker 4: They have a great day.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you will have a great Christmas.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Geeheez, we've got a huge morning this morning where you're doing something after eight.
Speaker 4: O'clock, Jason, Oh yeah, let me set the sun.
Speaker 1: Is the most exciting thing we've ever done.
Speaker 4: To see the twenty two kid get the hat in the show.
Speaker 3: It was a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it good one, little boy huge.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is still on her ears to us. Not for much longer, though, Clint and we have something you do not want to miss. If you love Taylor Swift, do not turn this radio station off in the next hour.
Speaker 7: Big news coming up just after eight o'clock. Hey, you see fifty cuffs courtside at the Melbourne United game last wenk.
Speaker 5: We they players punching on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people got a victor.
Speaker 3: Players punching on with fans. There were four fans did so Melbourne United fans punching on with adelaide thirty six as players.
Speaker 5: Is that how it started? Was it fair?
Speaker 3: It started as two rival players on the court in a bit of a tangle, and then it's spilled into the thirty six's box, and then it's spilled into the stands.
Speaker 4: Surely those spectators see lifetime bands see you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you can't be punching on with players.
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 3: It was a bit bogan who won the fight. Well, clearly the players, because the fans got booted.
Speaker 7: I felt there were some kids in the second row, and a security guy came running into stand in front of the kids to make sure.
Speaker 3: It did you imagine if you were there, because you were in the court side seats, you would have been No, I was second.
Speaker 4: I was second right second.
Speaker 1: Because one of the pep I wouldn't have been in there. He would have been at the popcorn bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't hit the pedaling hands. You got to be able to play.
Speaker 3: A good fast food there, don't they.
Speaker 4: The person in the front row in front of me, a player fell on pretty they fell on like the player fully fell on them.
Speaker 3: Oh that's up like a bit of a sweaty sitting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you weren't there last night for the fight.
Speaker 7: No, I was not there last night for the fight. Hey coming up next lots.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Monday morning, so it is time to vent about your partners. We spent a lot of time together over the weekend thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Call us right now. If you love your partner but they do something that annoys you, I love you, I love.
Speaker 4: You, I'll love but I love my partner.
Speaker 5: It's those little things that annoy you exactly.
Speaker 7: Hey, give us a ring thirteen twenty four to ten. You might walk out of here with a two hudred dollar about you thanks to Jack's Cafe. Take a moment for yourself today with a reach, velvety and smooth barista made coffee from Jack's Cafe. Morning's a better with Jack's Cafe and hungry Jack.
Speaker 3: Can I start with a question question for both of you? Yep, this is the single guy asking the two bringing on happily happily engaged, slash married. Did you get through the weekend unscathed?
Speaker 4: Lauren?
Speaker 5: You know what I actually did?
Speaker 1: Jake great, because Paul went to the dunkled racesday.
Speaker 5: It's I did in same all day Saturday and I was in bed by the time I got home.
Speaker 4: Oh, Ja, are we to blow up in the cab on the way to lunch?
Speaker 3: Okay, that was that wasn't really strictly the weekend.
Speaker 7: Sunday, It had a beautiful lunch and then came home and had to blow up ninety seconds into that.
Speaker 5: Okay, but this is not those big blow ups.
Speaker 1: These are the little things that aren't even worth a fight or an argument over that.
Speaker 5: You just every single day, go why do you do that?
Speaker 7: Love my partner, But for some reason, she doesn't know how to close a cupboard.
Speaker 4: She knows how to open one. Does that. We've got a cabinet just above the microwave.
Speaker 5: Bang your head on it.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I'm going to sympathize here because sometimes there's like either an item of crockery or an item in the pantry which just sticks out a little bit and it just doesn't close.
Speaker 4: Hold doors out hold.
Speaker 5: She's busy, she's probably got a kid in one arm.
Speaker 1: And okay, I love my partner, but he's completely incapable of putting an empty sleeve of like tablets like Panatoll or something. I go to open the box and the sleeve is always empty. Why do you put an empty You've done it to me before, and you said if you got it in Europe, and you go and you give me back the empty sleeve.
Speaker 4: It's a reminder you need to buite new ones.
Speaker 5: Do you know what empty sleeve back in the box does my again?
Speaker 3: Can I clarify that's an all BLOrk thing, is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't want that's not just sticking with the bin.
Speaker 7: I love my partner, but when we have a rubbish situation where they only empty the bins every two weeks, we need to flatten everything as much as we can. She'll get an Amazon box arrival, take out the item, and then throw the whole Amazon box fully still in box form.
Speaker 1: A lot of females are allergic allergic to flattening boxes.
Speaker 4: You just don'tdo the tape and flatten the box.
Speaker 5: I don't even put it outside. I've got a box corner.
Speaker 1: The boxes go in the corner, and then it's Paul's jobs cut the boxes down and deal with that.
Speaker 7: Has anyone seen Paul? The box corner's probably fallen on him. He's probably under name.
Speaker 5: That's his job, fix the box corner. I'm not taking him outside. That's your job. I do other things.
Speaker 3: We need the s in there.
Speaker 5: But he would say, I love my far it under the boxes.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. If there is something petty, your partner doesn't it does your head in?
Speaker 4: Got another one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, I love my partner Bart. She'll park in the driveway, knowing, knowing, kids are going to want to play basketball in the driveway, right, So she'll pick him up from school, get home. I say we should play basketball, She'll park in the driveway. They'll all get out, so we want to play basketball. So I then have to get the car and the carry out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to park on the street. Yeah, but she's probably carrying all the kids bags.
Speaker 4: And and also that one's on you.
Speaker 3: But that's on the kids as well. Somewhere else to play?
Speaker 5: When will they learn to drive in yourself?
Speaker 12: Yes, fie, I love my partner, but he blames me. But every time he loses something, O me too.
Speaker 5: Eyes are painted on when he's looking for something.
Speaker 12: So, yeah, did you wear my song?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't wear your belt. I didn't wear your belt, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: This weekend, I didn't think I might put Paul's belt on with my jeans. You put it somewhere and you've lost and then I'll look for the belt and the belt's right where it should me.
Speaker 4: Lucky guy, isn't he Rachel?
Speaker 3: It's time to vent all. Good morning you your partner, But.
Speaker 16: That's nice. After dinner and in the kitchen doing the dishes, and he's sitting on my couch looking at exping really differently, wants to show me something, and he just keeps calling my name over and over and over again, like he doesn't have legs. You can't get up and you know, walk.
Speaker 5: Over to Yes, his legs are painted on. After dinner. It's like my PA's eyes painted on when he looks for something.
Speaker 7: I've got to get some technician out of the house to check our remote because when I hit play on the show I want to watch on Binge for some reason, as it plays on the telly, it activates my wife asking me a question at the same time. But then when I pause the remote of what I'm watching, she goes, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: But then when I hit play again, it activates.
Speaker 1: Her angela good morning.
Speaker 14: Because morning. I love my partner. But he always leaves two or three squares of toilet paper left on the end of the toilet roll.
Speaker 4: Well, then he doesn't have to charge it.
Speaker 14: Well yeah, exactly, but.
Speaker 1: What did I when they put a new one on top of the old one? I'm like, seriously, is this actually at I did.
Speaker 3: That in my house and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, this is this?
Speaker 1: Am I on candid camera just to see if I'm going to flick. I calmly remove it because I'm like, I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 5: This is a test.
Speaker 4: This is a test. That's the same argument.
Speaker 5: A new one on top of an old one. Like you just what do you mean? You just sit it on top.
Speaker 3: Up to the ceiling.
Speaker 7: You're like, you're not buried under that. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. The other big news that took the world by storm yesterday. My god, it was bloody everywhere. It was the fight between j Paul and He's back Mike Tyson a problem child?
Speaker 8: Shake girl?
Speaker 7: Is it true he dragged out Mike Tyson's name because Mike was walking slower to the ring.
Speaker 1: Well, Jake Paul drove in a car like a convertible with his brother spraying whatever.
Speaker 3: They must own W deodorant W.
Speaker 5: It's like, is that the lynx afri So he's the.
Speaker 3: Brother of Logan Lagan Paul in the background.
Speaker 1: I watched this whole thing right, the whole circus unfold I didn't realize there were two different people, Logan Paul and Jake Paul. I thought it was one person. Oh no, no, his name was Logan Jake Paul. And then I saw them both in the same They're different.
Speaker 3: But really obviously Mike Wow, he last didn't.
Speaker 5: He but it was very hard to walk.
Speaker 3: The cracks are appearing early, he said in an interview with what's emerged as his son Mike Tyson and Mike Junior. He turned from the camera, he said, thank you, turned from the camera, walked away, and there he is, wearing a big old jock.
Speaker 5: Strap with his saggy bum hanging.
Speaker 3: Who was out for all to see.
Speaker 5: I was watching it, and I was like, no, that's quite a bit.
Speaker 1: He's got like his skin colored shorts or something on. And then I was like, no, he's he's been since emerged.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a jock strap. It was a groin guard with a box inside.
Speaker 4: The other talk from the big fight was did you see the ringle. Her name was Sydney young model.
Speaker 5: No white people frothing over her.
Speaker 4: She's gone as well for just being a glamorous ring girl.
Speaker 1: Something to watch because the fight was like it was sad. It was like watching a young man beat up an old man. I was just like like this.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I'm just not into that arms like.
Speaker 5: Twice as long.
Speaker 1: It was like like that skit where the guy holds the kid, you know, on the head and the kids just trying to punch and can't run.
Speaker 3: So this lady Sydney, she was a she was holding the cards or she.
Speaker 7: She was indeed something Lauren might have in common with her? Should we get you in the ring?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, as a ring girl you were.
Speaker 4: That's exactly that's around as a ring girl.
Speaker 7: You made that comment earlier in the show. Francesca is joining from Port Melbourne. Where are you calling from, Francesca?
Speaker 6: I'm calling from Boxing Fit Port Melbourne. Hi, how are you guys?
Speaker 3: Francesca?
Speaker 4: I believe you have an invitation for one Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 6: I actually do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So this Saturday, funnily enough, we have our fight night coming up at six pm at Boxing Fit Port Melbourne, and you would like to invite Lauren to come down and put her money where her mouth is and be our lovely wrinkla You all.
Speaker 1: In the gear you can come and be And what do you wear is a ring girl, Francesca, Well, you know, think you saw it on the mic Tires and Jake.
Speaker 5: Paul on the bikini.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, glamorous hair and makeup, you know, looking really great.
Speaker 1: She's going with hair and maker right up my alley. Do I get to wear a bikini walking around because you know that'll get me across the line, because.
Speaker 5: Bikini, we're gonna need more than a spray.
Speaker 4: And what was the other day you said on the show? I don't do swimwear.
Speaker 5: Don't do swim wear in public.
Speaker 1: Daddy's so kind that I am putting up my Christmas that's an old day.
Speaker 4: And all night lifting the stone the number one side.
Speaker 1: I think Clint should do it because he loves getting his ringgat Would you consider a ring boy.
Speaker 18: Let's get.
Speaker 5: A ring boy.
Speaker 11: We can make Clint's.
Speaker 1: Walking around the studio now holding up round one looking at the.
Speaker 5: Clints in Francesca, you're.
Speaker 15: Awesome, born for it.
Speaker 6: Clink, Well you can come down and get kidded out.
Speaker 5: And Jason is going to fight.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was just going to keep the cant. Oh mate, I'm a lover, not a fight.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon? You could beat in the boxing fight. Pick someone.
Speaker 1: Everyone know, if you if you have to go head to head with another media personality, who would Betty White would absolutely annihilate you.
Speaker 4: Betty What who else?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: There's like, I haven't been in the fight since I was in yearning.
Speaker 3: Slapped back? What about Jared Weiteley from AFL three sixty rogue choice.
Speaker 4: I reckon I could take Tony Jones.
Speaker 5: I reckon you could too, But that is a fight I do not want to see.
Speaker 4: That'd be like beating up my tas and the old man again.
Speaker 3: You couldn't touch a face because.
Speaker 4: God no, those teeth that take my hand off.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, something happened to me last week which has made me sort of in equal parts really happy and sort of genuinely a bit sad.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. Maybe it's this time of year that I get a bit funny about.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll panic before Christmas where we're like, oh gosh, I got to catch up with this person. Someone's trying to throw a Christmas parties, the schoolgirls.
Speaker 4: The social calendar.
Speaker 5: Party, yeah, kids, schools whatever.
Speaker 1: There's all this stuff going on, and it always makes me think, oh my gosh, there's so many people I haven't caught up with this year anyway. I was thinking about a girlfriend of mine who actually lives in New South Wales now, and it occurred to me that I have not spoken to her I.
Speaker 5: Reckon in.
Speaker 1: Or like actually physically seen her in five or six years. I don't know why, though, Like we're on social media, so I see things, so I feel like we've stayed in touch.
Speaker 5: But I was like social.
Speaker 7: Media can do that though, Like you feel like you're up to date. If she's had a baby or whatever, you would have said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's got a baby.
Speaker 1: This is a girlfriend of mine who I spent every weekend with, every week with in my sixteen seventeen eighteen, nineteen twenty three to about twenty five, Like we're inseparable, Talia, she's awesome.
Speaker 5: You would have met tylo.
Speaker 4: Vi she I've never heard you talk about it.
Speaker 5: I know I haven't seen her since I've known you.
Speaker 3: And does she have a young family now?
Speaker 1: She's got a baby. She lives in regional New South Wales now?
Speaker 4: Can I ask what you haven't spoken for no reason?
Speaker 1: We never had a falling out. Life's just got in the black lives. It's it's busy I think COVID separated a lot of.
Speaker 3: People, and I think you're right. With social media. Can you flick through be it Facebook or Instagram and you see little updates and you feel like you've caught up.
Speaker 1: I know, which is great, right because it makes the world seem like a smaller place. But it kind of it just made me really sad. I was like, oh my god, we were the best of friends. Nothing ever happened, no falling out. Life's just got busy.
Speaker 7: Do you do you think if you picked up the phone now, it would be like you spoke yesterday.
Speaker 5: Nothing would have changed.
Speaker 1: And I know that those relationships because she sent me a voice note. I had been thinking about her all week and then I got this voice note from her saying it just she'd seen something on social and she sent me this voice note, going, oh my gosh, Laws, I've just seen this video. I'm crying with laughter, and it's just made me realize I've not seen you in so long. It was almost like serendipity that I was thinking about how she was thinking about me, and I said, oh my gosh, I'm going to get up up to Barron at the end of the year. I will come and see you wherever you are. This is going to be my main priority is to.
Speaker 5: Catch up with you.
Speaker 1: And as soon as I heard her voice and her laughing, it took me back ten years.
Speaker 3: And it shouldn't makes me emotional, really.
Speaker 5: Nice because it's like we do just life just gets busy.
Speaker 7: But you shouldn't feel guilty about it, was he because both parties will be the same.
Speaker 4: There shouldn't be any guilt about it.
Speaker 1: There often is something that you're like, oh God, I haven't spoken to that person for so long. I can't I just can't message them now. And then I started thinking, did something go wrong? Do we not talk to each other for.
Speaker 3: A r I understand that there's equal parts guilt but also equal parts joy in speaking to that person.
Speaker 1: As soon as I heard her voice, I was like, oh, melt my god, I have missed you so much. But I probably haven't taken the time to realize that. And I was talking to some friends about it over the weekend and they were like, oh my god, I've got someone exactly the same.
Speaker 7: Isn't it funny As you're telling that story, I had a bunch of mates pop into my head straight away. The old coffee gang because everyone's like lost touch with someone for different reasons as well. And thirteen twenty four ten. If you're listening to this in the car right now and you've had a friend's name in your head straight away, oh my god, give us a ring. Let us know, and why you haven't spoken. I would go and do coffee with these guys every afternoon when I was in Brisbane, right every afternoon without fail. And then when we were getting pregnant with Felix, none of them had kids, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, guys, nothing's going to change.
Speaker 7: It's a bit of a I'm just going to be here with a baby capsule, like nothing's going to change.
Speaker 5: Things change.
Speaker 7: I haven't had a coffee with them in eleven years. Eleven years, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: And do you want to catch up with them?
Speaker 7: If I ran into them in the pub tomorrow, we would have a beer and chat like we hung out yesterday.
Speaker 4: And I know that.
Speaker 1: Funny thing, right, So Like I went to my twenty year school reunion and there were people that I had not seen literally since the day we finished year twelve, And the second I saw them, it was like no time had passed and you're at our school as well. So I was like, oh my god, we are back here with the same people.
Speaker 5: We're just I was a bit chubber and older and some of them weren't. Some of them had a total glow up.
Speaker 3: Dam only how Christmas has this knack of sort of evoking memories. Yes, at a time's gone by as well.
Speaker 5: It happens, and I think it's not.
Speaker 3: Just It's not just us. I'm sure it happens. Yeah, everywhere. You know, I'm a sucker for a social social video.
Speaker 1: I think it's summer those as well, because it was always the summer holidays that we all spent together.
Speaker 7: Mate, if you want to find Clint a Christmas if he's not on Channel nine, is it the arrivals terminal Airport.
Speaker 3: I love it. Oh, it's the best play.
Speaker 4: Favorite scene in Love actually, our favorite scene.
Speaker 5: Oh the reunion.
Speaker 1: Don't even that music gives me goosebumps from from Love actually when they're all being you reunited at the airport. But thirteen twenty four ten, do you have that person in your life? It doesn't mean that you had a fight with them or falling out. You just you just miss them.
Speaker 7: If you're listening to this right now, and you had a name of a friend popping your head straight away.
Speaker 4: Give us a ring. I think you'll be surprised.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 4: Everyone's talking about and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: But it makes you feel a bit sick sometimes because you're like, what don't we see each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's no one's fault.
Speaker 1: It's life is ruined a lot of that too. People moved away people.
Speaker 4: And you're right, social makes you feel like you're still chatting to them totally. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you're in the car at the moment, you're like, Heyls, I'm in the same boat. You know why why haven't you spoken to him? Give us a rink. It is just gone four to eight. It's a good thing you bring up heading into Christmas. If you're ever going to reach out to someone, now's the time.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you getting that voice note it made my week.
Speaker 3: I could tell yeah, you reckon.
Speaker 5: If I feel like we're back, baby, I.
Speaker 3: Almost cried, it's reunion.
Speaker 4: It's been eleven years, you reckon. If I rock up at coffee your shop now, they'll.
Speaker 3: Recognize me, especially if you're wearing that hat.
Speaker 7: A bit older and bit Chubby, Marianna Rudeboy Morning everyone, three past eight. Huge Taylor Swift news coming up in a sect. Don't worry, we'll give it to you before you've got to get out of the car for school. Is Jace and Lauren Clint here as well. You're listening to Noble one hundred as we do it. Thanks, what if it is Ouzzie for travel?
Speaker 1: We were just talking about that guilt that I think all of us carry about having lost connection with friends. I was saying, Oh, there's a girlfriend of mine who lives in New South Wales now and I see her on socials and she was my bit like we were inseparable. There were four of us that never left each other side. And I feel like it's this time of year, coming into Christmas in summer. You know, we spent every summer together, but I would not have seen her for I want to say, six years, and that time has just flown. I see her on social so I kind of think I know what's going on with their life. And I'd been thinking about her a lot, and then she messaged me last week and I was like, my heart felt so full of joy hearing her laugh and her voice and It's kind of quite a simple thing to reconnect with people, but sometimes we have this anxiety about it, like, oh, I haven't spoken to him, haven't seen them.
Speaker 3: Maybe that don't want for raising it, for talking about it, because it does make your heart full.
Speaker 1: I thought about it all weekend. Oh it was so nice here from this time of year.
Speaker 3: We need a bit of extra love.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not alone. As soon as you start talking about it. I mean we said it. We all thought of someone, and our phones have lit up Courtney on thirteen and twenty four ten and I courts Hello, someone jumped into your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a girlfriend the end of primary school, so two thousand and five, two thousand and six, and we went on too high school together and then we kind of just drifted, like you know, new friendship groups started. I have it on Instagram now and like I see that she's married and she has one child. I've got two now. But we haven't spoken since around two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Isn't it weird how someone who's so inseparable with like you just grow up and nothing needs to happen, right, would you reach out.
Speaker 5: And say hello?
Speaker 2: I actually actually yeah you? After this I was just like like before I called, I was just like, oh my god, I really should.
Speaker 3: Message and do you miss her Courtney?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, like we did everything together. We changed high schools and everything, like we were originally.
Speaker 14: Going one high school.
Speaker 2: Funny is go to a different one made our parents move us together and it was just us.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 7: Oh, you sound emotional and correct me if I'm wrong, But there's no nervous energy about bringing them because you know you're going to pick up with you.
Speaker 1: It kind of is because sometimes people I haven't heard from them ether, so maybe they don't want to hear from me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's exactly how I feel. Like we don't have each other on Facebook or anything, but yeah on Instagram and like we never comment, never like each other's photos, nothing, but like I know that she's married and she has a little boy.
Speaker 7: Now I have no doubt you will pick up where you left off. In fact, if you do, reach out, get in touch with us, because we'd love to hear about it.
Speaker 1: As soon as I heard my girlfriend's voice, I was like, oh, not a single thing has changed.
Speaker 3: Everything's normal in the world.
Speaker 1: With messaging, and I was like, oh, exactly the same as we realized were male fremento.
Speaker 5: Did this here to strike a chord with you?
Speaker 13: Certainly did Morning guys love your show. By the way, it's very amazing, so beautiful story. Went to primary school with this amazing check one of those top people that everyone wanted to be around. Lost connection with her at high school and UNI, so didn't see each other for all that time. I moved up to New South Wales, came back to Melbourne, we built a house, our sons were in prep together. Yeah, so hit off the best relationship. Sorry each other all the time, and she said, I'm moving up to Port McCrary. I still speak to her, probably more than I actually speak to my own husband to be every day, So don't give up loves reach out. I see her Christmas, you know, we organized trips up there. She comes down. Her son's now living in Melbourne and I have him over for dinner.
Speaker 1: So it is funny though, because you do then, yeah, you reconnect and you don't need to see everyone all the time.
Speaker 5: I think that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: You feel like you've got to see people all the time for them to be your best mates.
Speaker 7: You just played us the message that your friends sent you and how long had it been since you've spoken?
Speaker 1: Oh, like, it's been years since we've seen. Well, first of all, she she was laughing about something. As soon as I heard her laugh, I was like, oh my god, that's it. And then at the end she goes, how are you in this really stretched out voice, and they went, love your pudd because we used to call each other puddy. I couldn't even tell you what. No, no, it's more offensive now.
Speaker 5: Than it was then.
Speaker 4: Jason in the morning.
Speaker 1: But it was just like, oh my gosh, no time has passed, but so much time has passed.
Speaker 4: Linda in Endeavor Hills, what's your story?
Speaker 3: Hi, guys.
Speaker 17: First of all, so glad you're back on the radio.
Speaker 6: We missed you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, my friend and Ink we used to work together six seven years ago, and she was the best. She was such a good time at a Christmas party. She used to come over, used to the debrief about math. That's true friendship, true friendship. We got deep in our relationships. She had personal stuff, I had personal stuff, and I just missed her a.
Speaker 1: Lot, Oh, Belinda, And so there was no falling out.
Speaker 5: You just have sort of lost touch.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Like I had a kid and I don't know, like I feel like sometimes if you feel like you have a kid, people like, oh, she doesn't want to hang out all that stuff.
Speaker 3: But yeah, does it make you emotional because you want to share stuff with her? Maybe?
Speaker 17: Yeah, like I share, I kind of share stuff, but it's not how it was like, yeah, like, it's just she was. She was there for me in a really hard time, no judgment, no anything, in a hard to find people like that.
Speaker 1: How much would you love just to reconnect and just have a laugh with her?
Speaker 17: I would love to go out with her again.
Speaker 4: Laugh.
Speaker 7: You know what, Blinda, I totally resonate with your story. Like, we were the first to have kids in our friendship group, so I just assumed that my mates aren't going to relate until you just sort of distance your See.
Speaker 5: It also works the other way.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the only friends with our kids, and I'm like, they've moved on with their lives.
Speaker 5: They've got kids and families and they're busy doing all that.
Speaker 7: But I think we're both assuming similar but we're assuming what the other person's thinking.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Do you feel like that clip?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In fact, I've got a friend that springs to mind. That's been through a lot recently, and I you know, I'm burdened by a bit of guilt because I haven't checked in, I haven't spent time with her. So yeah, it makes you think, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a funny thing because I think those real friendships you never actually lose them, even if you lose touch, and no one actually holds any anger and just we're all kind of busy.
Speaker 7: Can I suggest we come back to this tomorrow because we are running out of time, but phone lines have lit.
Speaker 1: I reckon, everyone's got that person that they just miss. There's no reason we don't say them.
Speaker 3: We're just exactly you know.
Speaker 7: So let's let's definitely continue this chat tomorrow because I think everyone I'm listening right now as that person that's just jumped into.
Speaker 3: The Sensor reunion video.
Speaker 7: We're going to the airport AE hundred and forty nine shows Oh my God across five.
Speaker 4: Continents, and December eighth in Vancouver, Canada is the closing night of Taylor Swift the Eras Tour, and we are sending you there.
Speaker 1: I'm actually like, my jaw was on the floor and they told us we got to do this. This will be the greatest concert of all time. I was lucky enough to see her twice when she was in Australia, once in Melbourne, once in Sydney.
Speaker 5: It was the greatest show.
Speaker 1: Imagine how good her last performance of the year two is going to be.
Speaker 5: We're doing flights, accommodation.
Speaker 1: And tickets to see Taylor Swift in her final show of the year as too.
Speaker 7: We've secured them. We've got tickets to the closing night on.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to be put on the stand by list how this is.
Speaker 3: Going to work?
Speaker 7: You can officially registered by the Noverplayer app or you can call right now thirteen twenty four ten. We'll put as many people on the standby list as we can and then next Friday. This isn't one thing that it's going to drag on for months and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Next Friday we will hit the road.
Speaker 7: We will drive to someone's house here in Melbourne and say pack your bags.
Speaker 5: You are going. I've got goose.
Speaker 4: We are taking you to the airport right now. You are going to Canada.
Speaker 3: Jump on a plane, get on a.
Speaker 4: Well, we're not doing a bat you won't make it in time.
Speaker 5: Can we go too, I've beggs. Let me go. Hey if when and you don't have a friend. I'm a good travel guard.
Speaker 3: So am I.
Speaker 4: That is going to be a park at the airport and walk them in situation. I think that must go. That is not a curbside drop off.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 7: One hundred and forty nine shows, five continents. It all comes down to this December eight, Vancouver, Canada. You can be there for the closing. Phones are going mental. Let's put people on the stand by list straight away.
Speaker 5: Mikayl and Clyde North.
Speaker 6: Hi, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Did you get to see Taylor when she was in Australia?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I went to Norbourne.
Speaker 1: So how much would you love to go to Canada to see her final show of the year as tour.
Speaker 4: It's so awkward if you're like now, I'm busy that.
Speaker 5: Well, you, my friend are in the running.
Speaker 4: You're on the stand by list, no worries. Hey, Sammy, you're on the stand boy list.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it, I love it.
Speaker 2: You've made my day.
Speaker 5: Oh good, Laksis. Let's go to Stephanie and Geelong.
Speaker 1: If you've got someone you could take to Canada to see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, yes, my sister and we've both ever seen Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jiffaney from Geelong, you are in the running to win this trip.
Speaker 5: Our phones have gone.
Speaker 7: Never seen Taylor Swift live. Let's go to grain Vale. Hey, Michelle, what are you doing to Sunday? Okay, December eight? You're on the standby list Taylor Swift in Vancouver.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, Oh my god, pleasure.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, guys, I want to go.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't want to get stuck next to that winner on the plane. No no, no, not specifically, Michelle.
Speaker 5: I just mean anyone you wouldn't want to be seeing to me on the way to that concert.
Speaker 4: Listen crying.
Speaker 5: I'd be crying. I'd be sobbing and singing.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that'd be loading you up with valium.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: This is the only way to get there. Registered by the overplayer app or be listening to our show tomorrow. Every day we will give you a chance to get on the.
Speaker 5: Standard, even give you two chances.
Speaker 7: Next Friday we will leave the studio or we will drive live to one of our over listeners houses pick you up, pack your bags and take you to the airport to see Taylor Swift lived.
Speaker 5: I've got sweaty parts.
Speaker 4: This is going to be the biggest concert in the world ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, her concert is like oken records all around the world anyway in Canada too.
Speaker 4: I am surprised, Jasmine, my neighbor from Bentley East manage to get through the.
Speaker 5: Final It's not actually your neighbor, is it.
Speaker 4: I don't think same suburbs, yeah, same suburb. I don't think we live next door each Can you hear three screaming kids and an angry.
Speaker 5: Dad now and then always always?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 5: Oh, there you go, the whole suburb? Can hear you?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 1: All right, Jasmine, you've got through for our five K question this morning. Now, we've got three questions for you. We've got a hard one for five k, medium for five hundred, or an easy.
Speaker 5: Question for fifty bucks. What's your flavor this morning?
Speaker 17: Medium for five hundred?
Speaker 4: All right, col I think that's a smart choice.
Speaker 15: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna ask a question. You're gonna hear a three two, one countdown, Jasmine, you have to answer within that time.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, guess, good luck.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's all thanks to fun Fields. Fun Fields has it all Australia's biggest water slides. Grab your season pass today fun Fields Theme Park. Tell you what Saturday was fun Fields Day. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Oh the weather absolutely drank and horse side sounds good, Jasmine, we must go, we must Yes, I got I got this today tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jase knew this one.
Speaker 4: So if I got it anyone, good luck. Here we go five hundred dollars. Here comes to question.
Speaker 19: What geometric shape is generally used for stop signs?
Speaker 5: Three two mexicon five six six.
Speaker 1: Gone?
Speaker 5: Sorry oh Jasmine, sorry.
Speaker 1: Sis, Okay, Jase you knew it. You know it's because it's his dream to not work here and to just be the stop go guy.
Speaker 4: I'm not hot enough. They're all very attractive.
Speaker 5: To stop slow gorgeous women.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jasmine, thanks for giving it a crack down.
Speaker 17: No problem, Thank you, guys, Good day.
Speaker 7: Five K question returns this time tomorrow. A Tim McDonald from the Chief Seats is going to be joining us very soon.
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 4: But coming up next, Oh, this is embarrassing. Some very personal news have come out about a politician.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't want this information about me coming out.
Speaker 4: No, however, we can relate to it, can't we? Sill can Yeah, a few showers today they're saying tops of nineteen guys, big news out of the states. Kamla Harris, Well, we won't be hailing to her as the chief. She's been on the campaign trail.
Speaker 7: She has quite some time so moving all around states, trying to rustle up the boat.
Speaker 4: So she hasn't been at home, she hasn't been in her own kitchen.
Speaker 5: What's she done?
Speaker 4: Uber eats bill has been revealed.
Speaker 5: Why would they do that to some body?
Speaker 1: Uber Eats still is the most private thing you could have on your phone. If you ask me, I love it when Paul's out and I'm like, I'm just gonna make.
Speaker 5: A little sellers.
Speaker 4: Tell everyone what you do.
Speaker 5: Have a little something like sad.
Speaker 3: Honky Dory ten piece foo.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question you're only allowed to answer yes or no? Okay?
Speaker 7: Is it true that in the past, when Paul wasn't home you have turned off the security cameras because you didn't want evidence that you had two Uber Eats deliveries in one night?
Speaker 5: True? And I used to order.
Speaker 1: I used to order, and I'd be embarrassed by because it's too much food for one person. This is when I was living on my own and I'd ordered two drinks, so the delivery driver didn't judge, so.
Speaker 5: He thought, oh, that she's home with a date.
Speaker 3: It was just hey switches the cameras off as well, though.
Speaker 5: He doesn't know how.
Speaker 18: I bust him all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm like another delivery, how much reckon?
Speaker 7: Sheese dropped well on the campaign trick since July eighteen thousand and seven hundred and eleven dollars on Uber eats.
Speaker 3: She's generously. She'd be buying it for a team.
Speaker 5: She's had a tax deduction to the team. It's a business expense.
Speaker 4: She'd spend the money on the priority to She wouldn't want priority game.
Speaker 5: It's the best two dollars you'll ever spend.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't approach. Have you seen they've now got a savor option? What's that so like? It's a dollar less but your food might take two hours?
Speaker 1: No way, I'll pay the dollar. I want my dumplings juicy and hot.
Speaker 4: Now we have just done a Uber eats order on the team gone through hand.
Speaker 3: It over.
Speaker 5: I feel violated.
Speaker 4: That's private Tama Harris since July eighteen, seven hundred and eleven dollars. This isn't about money.
Speaker 7: If you found Bro Executive producer Brady aka the Thumb is here.
Speaker 4: He has gone through what we've been ordered on.
Speaker 3: Who are we starting with Geez?
Speaker 10: I've learned a lot about you three, I'll tell you that right now we're starting with Jason.
Speaker 3: What's he going to pop for?
Speaker 18: Well, you've ever he closed?
Speaker 10: So the last six orders ah one liter of gelato from Windsor.
Speaker 3: It's bloody good. What flavor did I get?
Speaker 4: Did I get the.
Speaker 3: Go a whole?
Speaker 5: One Leader with one flavor?
Speaker 4: No, you need to mix. I would have got the peanut, butter and strawberry. Do't get the pinup?
Speaker 5: Do you get the half and half? A free?
Speaker 10: But this is two days prior to that, we went to Nouveletta Gilla Tea and that was another one Leader top and that.
Speaker 1: Was two days caramel And well, you're not an idiot? Are you seld a caramel?
Speaker 4: Wait for it?
Speaker 9: And then three days before that?
Speaker 5: Are you going through a leader every two days?
Speaker 4: I've got kids, you don't share.
Speaker 5: They have the cheap ice cream you keep the for you.
Speaker 10: Went the raspberry jam playor this time that's weird. The day before that we went to Augustus.
Speaker 4: Ice Cream borning small business and this was Rispberry white chock you love.
Speaker 1: Oh well, he's always trying to get a raspberry chuck muffin. He gets his hit from the.
Speaker 4: Gily Torea wait for it.
Speaker 10: That was on a Tuesday, and then on the Monday night Tuesday to Messina again. Now we've got the hazel nut terra massuit.
Speaker 5: Is that five and five days? Five liters of ice cream? Why do you look like that? And I look like this and I don't eat ice cream five days a week. That's not fair.
Speaker 3: Do you have a permanent ice cream headache? Bloody hell?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: We don't judge on this show.
Speaker 5: No proud of you is what I was going to say. We do not sanely jealous.
Speaker 4: We do not judge on this show.
Speaker 9: Well, now we go to Lawrence. I have to look at Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: What are we focusing on what she's ordered or the time she's ordered.
Speaker 3: It's just a real mixed bag.
Speaker 10: So it's six twenty three in the morning from McDonald's Lauren has ordered full basons. One Sasha need bic muffin, one Sasa needic muffin, extra bacon, two such a muffins, three hash Browns, twenty pieces of chicken nuggets, and two cokes.
Speaker 4: That was on my own, big girl, have a big knight.
Speaker 5: I reckon. That was for the team. After Oaks Day.
Speaker 4: I didn't see a nugget ah that.
Speaker 9: You and she went for a cheaper alternage.
Speaker 3: Went to Juicy Dumplings.
Speaker 10: Beautiful dumplings there, but she cheap and cheerful one hundred and seventy one dollars.
Speaker 4: Cheap and cheerful topping.
Speaker 5: Must have had friends over. She had four s lying in bed.
Speaker 9: She had four serves of the boiled pork dumpling.
Speaker 5: Can't beat them. I like entertaining. Come to my house for dinner. Body, Here you go, Juicy dumplings.
Speaker 4: There you go. Oh yeah, cheap and cheerful one hundred and eighty dollars.
Speaker 5: You would have got a lot speaking. We had a street party.
Speaker 10: Another one was from Vintage Cellars. So she needed some booze. So she's gone and ordered five bottles of champagne. Was a little bit that that was five o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a good Saturday. To me, it sounds like a good Sunday. Five shampoos? Was that the same night as the two hundred dollars a dumpling? Because they would go hand in hand.
Speaker 9: And now it's not the Clint.
Speaker 5: Well, what did he get? Protein powder from the health shop?
Speaker 4: Broccoli?
Speaker 5: Got some boiled chicken? I grab a boiled egg, boiled eggs and chicken.
Speaker 8: How do I order?
Speaker 3: I'm more a poky bowl kind of Oh.
Speaker 1: I know he's gone to Dynamic for some healthy.
Speaker 10: He's been lying to us this whole time. So this is from a week ago. He went ordered a chicken big mac at one fourteen pm.
Speaker 1: One fourteen pm, I thought, you're going to say, a am were you sitting at home having one chicken big mac?
Speaker 3: Did he have one big mak chicken? Did you CHIPI attacked my account?
Speaker 5: How much did it cost?
Speaker 9: That was twenty one twenty one?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: What was the date? Tell me the date?
Speaker 9: It was the thirty first of October.
Speaker 4: What a loser.
Speaker 5: That's a Thursday.
Speaker 1: You were just sitting at home having a chicken big mac?
Speaker 4: You're it would have been one of those days. I've got to go to nine guys. I've got to get out early.
Speaker 10: There was one from two days later, just before we move on, and it was a zinger Berger box from KFC and that was eleven forty four, Am.
Speaker 3: My body, My body is a temple.
Speaker 4: Let's say to my next guest.
Speaker 3: Introducing our next guest.
Speaker 19: He's an Australian comedian, a Formula one podcaster and half of the hosting panel of Channel ten's The Cheap Seeds.
Speaker 18: Do you have a podcast?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: You do a podcast?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? Podcast?
Speaker 4: At least I think he has a podcast.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: T Nickdona Morning Now. Talk to us about your podcast.
Speaker 4: Here to flog the podcast.
Speaker 18: Why do you have a podcast? It's it's a Laura in Australia.
Speaker 19: If you're a middle aged white man, you must have at least one podcast.
Speaker 18: It's an F one podcast called The Reserve Drivers.
Speaker 5: You're an F one nerd? Is it the Vegas Goron Prix? This way?
Speaker 18: It is today.
Speaker 19: He's not good news for fans. It's not about five o'clock on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Abu Dhabi one, right, and it's like a decider, it's very close.
Speaker 18: It might be a decider.
Speaker 3: Man speak about fast cars and a bloke with no license, which is what kind of welcome is that? Welcome? Mate?
Speaker 5: By the way, do you need a regular license to drive a Formula One?
Speaker 3: I don't think you do.
Speaker 5: I don't think you No.
Speaker 19: I don't think you do because I think there are a couple of seventeen year old kids who get their Formula one racing license before their Yeah, you can dive a three hundred cumeters an hour, but you can't do a hook turns unbelievable.
Speaker 4: We had stepping steppens on the shows.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 19: Nicole Piastre is fantastic because when Oscar wins, she'll put out a tweet saying, well, I've just canceled seven am.
Speaker 18: Pilarates, I'm getting under.
Speaker 7: The cele He's a terrible driver, though when he comes back to really no.
Speaker 5: She said he's a terrible back seat driver when.
Speaker 4: She's in the car orders it hurt.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are a great family.
Speaker 3: That's pressure right.
Speaker 5: Beautiful sisters as well.
Speaker 4: Can I say congrats? You guys have clocked up well over one hundred EPs now. The Cheap Seats Final is on tomorrow just for the season, right.
Speaker 18: Well, it's channel ten. Every week. We treat every week as the final.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow at eight forty funny and play what's the morale like at ten?
Speaker 4: When all the stars of the show's joke like that.
Speaker 18: Well, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 19: You know, you think you defend people in the office, but then you remember that most of them have been made redundant. So games, I'm just see a couple of ten executives out the win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: No, they're loving it, so that's great.
Speaker 3: No, it's great.
Speaker 19: This final episode's our favorite because it is the best bits of the year.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so we watch.
Speaker 5: The best worst bit.
Speaker 18: It's the best worst bitch.
Speaker 19: We watched thirty weeks of news every year, and this last episode is the best one hour of clips. Ninety percent of them is Clint stuffing up, but occasionally we get to some other grabs.
Speaker 4: I've got my favorite. This is Clint when he appeared on the show. I think Sneaway is at his computer. What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Le clean stands?
Speaker 18: Stay?
Speaker 4: Do you explain what happened there? Clinton?
Speaker 3: They wanted a live cross on the fact that all these footy fans were booking flights all They said, where do you want to do it at the airport this front of the AFL, And I said, no, why don't we have me booking a flight my computer at my desk in the news room made sense?
Speaker 5: Are you on Waddy for something? I was tricking out the flight?
Speaker 3: I was on Virgin Straight Accommodate.
Speaker 19: You also your homepage, by the way, different different websites.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 18: We watched a lot of news throughout the year.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you have to watch Weekend Today as well and weekend To watch Weekend.
Speaker 1: Today, I don't know if you saw what happened on Weekend Today this weekend, but it should make your show.
Speaker 4: Happened.
Speaker 1: There was some woman cooking Tira masou or some such thing, and Clint tried to have it on a spoon and he tried to feed.
Speaker 5: It to his co host. No, really, why are you.
Speaker 18: Feeding people live on air?
Speaker 1: She Rebecca judded him, like what happened to?
Speaker 4: That's brutal?
Speaker 5: Was that his embarrassing theater?
Speaker 3: I didn't know where to go myself.
Speaker 18: Here's my question about eating on morning TV. Every time someone needs a morning TV they have to go yum, how.
Speaker 5: I've seen you before?
Speaker 18: He doesn't eat the food he feeds this colleagues live on air.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Remember when you guys showed him up hitting on mums.
Speaker 5: Stand away, spoke to a couple of kids, what's your mum? Good as good at you and running and running suit.
Speaker 18: Your friend the cash cow and apparently apparently he's not a huge fan.
Speaker 3: That's a badge of honor, isn't it.
Speaker 18: Every week we give out a Reporter of the week. Well, you are in the running for Remor of the Year.
Speaker 3: Honor.
Speaker 4: This will actually be the first time you've won an.
Speaker 5: Award for Do you know who it is yet.
Speaker 18: I do it? Well, you have to tune in.
Speaker 4: See you again, will you?
Speaker 18: But we do give out fire Warden of the Year.
Speaker 3: By Tim.
Speaker 4: Congrats to your mel and works on the show here as well on Nova. You guys are absolutely killing it. We love the cheap seats.
Speaker 19: Mate, guys, we love you, thanks so much for having us all year. And yeah eight forty Tuesday at the final, Tommy the Gisner is that special guest good man?
Speaker 5: Miss it.
Speaker 7: You can catch it on ten and ten players before we get out of here.
Speaker 5: My oh my, it has been a morning.
Speaker 4: Jokes dropped the big announcement this morning at eight o'clock that this is incredible. What's going on. Almost two years, one hundred and forty nine shows spanning five continents, and it all comes to an end December eight in Vancouver, Canada, the closing night of Taylor Swift the Eras tour.
Speaker 5: And guess what, Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Blight accommodation and tickets for you to be there.
Speaker 5: We are sending you.
Speaker 4: Good luck, trying to buy you.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Light's accommodation, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's all happening in Canada. I mean, it's the greatest concept of all time. And the final show will.
Speaker 7: Be It's just cool being there for the final She'll do something especially.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it's already four or five hours long.
Speaker 1: It's going to get any better else, I know, phenomenal. This is one of the coolest things we've ever got to do.
Speaker 7: I just remember, couldn't talk about it earlier because our kids would have been on school drop off. They don't know we went because remember we just signed with Nova when she was here doing the ears to her and Brendan and Sarah, the lovely people in management were like, we've got tickets.
Speaker 4: Do you guys want to come on?
Speaker 5: I said, no, thanks, already got them so excited.
Speaker 4: My wife Lou and I said we must go and we got to go along. And I remember, like we just signed. I'm sitting there chatting with the bosses, and then Style came on and I'm like, I'm sorry, whatever you're going to say to me, he's gonna have to wait because she's doing.
Speaker 3: Style Water song, love it.
Speaker 1: I was so excited at this concert, like I was losing my mind.
Speaker 5: Good teenage, what's your favorite song? I love Cruel Summer.
Speaker 4: I know Clint still love I love.
Speaker 5: The old school stuff. I love love story.
Speaker 4: I love a love story went on. Do you know what? Clint spends hours on the internet looking at the twenty twenty two hat?
Speaker 1: The hat.
Speaker 3: I mean twenty two?
Speaker 5: Bang it up? I felt two hundred and twenty two.
Speaker 4: After the concert, I must lie down.
Speaker 5: How does she do that every night?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 7: We barely stood for the four hours watching it.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey will be there for the finale. OK, so he might even do it or some such thing. Anyway, we have your tickets, Melbourne if you want to see Taylor Swift in her final concert of the eras to it in Canada. Tune in tomorrow we will give you another chance to get on that standby list.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being.
Speaker 7: Tell you what I'm looking forward to Next Friday. We're actually going to take the show on the road. Drive to the winner's house, knock on the door and say, guess what.
Speaker 5: We must get a vun pack your bags.
Speaker 4: You're going to Canada.
Speaker 1: So if you're on that standby list already, we put a bunch of people on lists this morning.
Speaker 5: Get come into your drop off.
Speaker 4: We'll bring coffee, but if you can bacon eggs? What were you? Love me? You know we can't can't travel on an empty stomach.
Speaker 5: Guys, that's massive.
Speaker 1: Anyway, stay tuned to our show all week for your chance to win that airpic trip to Canada.
Speaker 3: What are you doing today? Me?
Speaker 5: I have no idea quite clearly, I don't know. Monday's I try and keep.
Speaker 4: I promise my two year old I'll take him on a train.
Speaker 3: You, Thinness, like on a train, train on a train with a cat.
Speaker 5: Are you going to be the fuck controller? No, I'm not smarter, Thomy said, the fuck controller.
Speaker 3: Please mind the gap.
Speaker 5: Done.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm not the fat controller. I'm just the fat dad taking you're.
Speaker 5: Fat control and you have to say it like that, say it in the voice.
Speaker 4: I am not the fat controller, Control Controller, the controller.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren, Jason.
Speaker 11: Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good.
Speaker 1: Number one hundred Jason Lauren on socials