Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast. Hello, Hello, Hello, bro to you on Hi. Back at the studio, we have the jizz.
Speaker 2: Hello. Everyone doesn't sound like he's it is. It's white light. Whoa Hey, you're supposed to be missing me?
Speaker 3: Are you still bossing people around from here? And Rich is very capable of And why are you yelling?
Speaker 4: Your ears? Must be just doing He's been yelling all morning, hasn't he?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Yelling?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Secret?
Speaker 2: If you yelling, I would like to apologize.
Speaker 3: In conversation, Like I was in the kitchen and you were yelling at someone.
Speaker 2: In here, I would like to apologize.
Speaker 6: You mean it's my news.
Speaker 4: Turn down the volume arguing already?
Speaker 2: And I was doing You've got my oars the other night. And one of my mant.
Speaker 4: For cards is chill the funk out.
Speaker 2: Apologize and reset, own your mistakes.
Speaker 4: What did you do with that card? Put it in the bin?
Speaker 2: I burnt that fucker. Aaron Rich is back at the studio. The switch old reference nice within the lights. We've got Mitch here as well.
Speaker 5: Now I feel very part of the team.
Speaker 2: Did you get a track suit or that's movies?
Speaker 5: No, I stole movies to be honest.
Speaker 4: We need a couple of extra Also, we have.
Speaker 2: A new addition to the team. It's called the smc on. Oh you've got one makes old schools back flanko guys.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm very low, but I think you guys can hear me.
Speaker 2: It's because you're yelling like me.
Speaker 4: So Brodie's in here, big Papa.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry, there's someone else in the studio. They were out of shot. I didn't see them broken down on the West Gate is.
Speaker 6: In the studio to Perry Perry you addressed head to tone, your bright red hide and set outfit.
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me, Please tell me that you pushed your car off the West skate dress like that.
Speaker 6: No, but I did arrive at the at the petrol station in a full outfit, which was mortifying, to be honest, just bright red.
Speaker 4: Hang on, you broke down on the West Skate on the West Skate like on.
Speaker 6: The broad leaders up the West Gate bridge in the middle lane.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? You're in the jeep with the family sticking on the.
Speaker 6: Back and the jeep with the baby on board sticker on the back.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 6: I really don't know. I was working perfectly fine, and then I got on the broakedown jeep and then.
Speaker 3: The way happens when you break down, do you push accelerator just doesn't go well.
Speaker 6: I got kind of lucky, so it started slowing down to about five kilometers an hour. I stopped my car because I thought it was just going to run out. I thought the battery had died, so I just turned the car off and put my hazards on with people. No, they were okay because I slowed down gradually. But I got very lucky because the Vic Rhodes people just a trip could be on the West Skate and they came up behind me after about five minutes after I'd caught my wife and cried on the phone, and then I turned my car back on and it was able to sort of drive for at five kN hour until I got over the bridge.
Speaker 2: Did you have the truck behind you with the Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had the VIC Roads guy chaperoning me.
Speaker 2: Can you reenact the call to your wife's force?
Speaker 4: Well, hang on, Did you put it in neutral and just go down the hill on the other.
Speaker 6: Side of the No. I actually it did go about forty once I got down the hill, so I was able to drive properly. Once I sort of got.
Speaker 4: Into the service station stations.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, recreate the call. I'll be your missus.
Speaker 6: What's her name, Nicole?
Speaker 2: Okay? Hello, hey baby, Hey, I'm just.
Speaker 6: Letting you know.
Speaker 2: I'm really scared.
Speaker 6: I'm broken down on the West Gate. There trust going past. I think I'm going to die. Oh my god, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Breathe big bath FaceTime.
Speaker 6: They're going past real fast.
Speaker 2: I can take your mind off it.
Speaker 3: So did you just sit there until the vic Roads track arrived and said I'll sort it?
Speaker 6: Well? Honestly, like, by the time I'd finished crying on the phone to my wife the victory, I was very upset. It was very scary. There were trusts go past one hundred kight hour.
Speaker 2: You seem like.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get out.
Speaker 2: No, you seem like someone that would be oh joy, That wasn't me?
Speaker 6: Was that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: That just blew?
Speaker 2: Did Aaron Rich flick the switch?
Speaker 5: Got pretmature?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Did you want?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 2: Perry Perry to me, seems like someone that could get flustered with jazz hands.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Perry, Yeah, I'm a very How are you feeling now, I'm feeling okay. It's been a. It's been twenty four hours of technical issues. Like last night was having a bit of a stress because Instagram broke down. So when I was trying to upload our video last night that took an hour and a half to to upload, and then went to bed and then work up this morning my car broke down.
Speaker 4: And then maybe you need a Perry Perry Nandos to make it better.
Speaker 6: Maybe there is one across the road.
Speaker 2: Tell them I sent you.
Speaker 6: Okay, well they you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shout you, guys, Perry Perry chips today day Sorry, pause what I haven't had no kim right now, taste of.
Speaker 6: Its distance away.
Speaker 4: Perry Perry is Perry Perry good Hamish Blake.
Speaker 2: I love everything about Hamish except one thing. He goes to Nandos and doesn't get Perry Perry chips. He likes them raw dog, no cut.
Speaker 5: Can't trust someone that doesn't very very terry.
Speaker 6: The final embarrassing note on the on the car started this morning is I've also had to come in with my We had the PRAM in the boot of the car. And if I come in the office with the PRAM because I need to put my daughter up after work today, so it's got the.
Speaker 4: So how are you going to get there?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going to get an uber back. And then luckily her child has only around the corner from the house, so we can walk home.
Speaker 4: So is your car still sitting at the gas station?
Speaker 6: No, they came. A tow truck came and got it eventually.
Speaker 4: Oh and what's the verdict on it is?
Speaker 6: It don't know. I don't know my wife the mechanics before. Apparently they were quite rude to her, so shout out, shout out of them. So I don't know if it's going to be okay until next week. But I have Uber privileges from thanks to Nova, so shout out to them giving.
Speaker 4: You ubers to get you They are, Yes, it's very.
Speaker 2: My I got my car sitting at home for the weekend. If you want it, maybe, yeah, because it's just sitting there. Okay, Yeah, if you just give me a ring today if you want to, I will do.
Speaker 6: Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 2: It'll have us to be sitting there and you can just get an uber down to my joint.
Speaker 4: Don't you need baby seats and stuff?
Speaker 6: Wife, wife has a car with baby seats.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. So you can just have a bachelor car.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those dens were already in your car, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the bad left. Let's not have anymore. Did talk to.
Speaker 3: Me about the outside. We're locked up in hide and seek? What are you doing on the weekend?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm going out for dinner tonight.
Speaker 4: Where are you going? We'll be having microwave mils you FaceTime? Yeah, well I'm going out for drinkies and one of my best friends from home is here, so from Port Yeah, a boy or girl to get early?
Speaker 6: Do you like the gullies there you?
Speaker 4: Where are you going to? Where are you going for dinner?
Speaker 5: Pharaoh Winter, the Italian?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah I've seen that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What are you doing Aaron Rich? For the weekend? Freedom?
Speaker 5: I'm getting on the beers. Actually the savoy were on the pis.
Speaker 4: Ross Town one, ross Town and Carnegie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bad spots, such a good spot.
Speaker 2: Put a few, Aaron, We need to go for a beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he will never go.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: I'm getting thee and everyone all the time.
Speaker 3: You're famous for it, famous for I'm drinking with you And.
Speaker 4: Even Aaron Rich said, yeah, I've been trying to organize that.
Speaker 5: Taking not taking it personally, take a personal God.
Speaker 2: Who does Brady wants to get on the piss today.
Speaker 5: I would join your files there, Brody, I'm already won.
Speaker 4: In his words, were boys are going to do my head?
Speaker 2: In his words, were you're on the Christy Swan show, not my show?
Speaker 4: It is Friday. I'm going to get the yoga mat out and do some exercise.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Frank, can you stretch?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I'm not going to do that. I might join Lauren with yoga. Frank, I knew you too would get along heading Well, you.
Speaker 4: Can think piss with Brody in the corner and meal.
Speaker 2: Those are the only options here. You can either running.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to I'm going to get Netflix out and watch some kind of movie on my bed for myself, because there's five blogs of me. I need to go and watch Emily in Paris or something.
Speaker 2: I watched Below Deck yesterday and I'm like, you shouldn't be watching this, Jason. What save it for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm annoyed. I actually want to watch a hit Man. Maybe we could all watch.
Speaker 2: I watched that. It's really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like you want.
Speaker 4: One on Netflix, hit Man, it's got to be really good.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: I just said it like fifty times.
Speaker 4: Yes, someone saying, okay, I think where you need to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to go.
Speaker 3: But because we've got a situation, just quickly, it might be someone at the door.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, we may live stream over the weekend as well, so keep an eye.
Speaker 4: On live streaming, a little live struck.
Speaker 2: There's nothing else to do it.
Speaker 4: Knock yourselves out.
Speaker 2: You wake up, Frank, I'll have a camera on your head streaming's done that to Jason, you don't do a little livestree.
Speaker 4: I won't be doing that. Come on, do you see that someone's knocking on the door. We've got to go. Is someone here? Maybe look at that camera?
Speaker 2: Wabble They can wait? Can I just say to Mitch Franco and our other man who will remain named, they've done a superb they have. This is no easy feet and Brady could learn a thing thoughts.
Speaker 6: I just said to Franco before the cameras look better in there than what they do in here.
Speaker 2: How good is the shots? You should see the lighting? Rig I'll FaceTime after this, Nan dos and give you a tour.
Speaker 6: Bring it back.
Speaker 2: We just bought a bunch of party lights. We'll set them up over the weekend too. They're pretty good.
Speaker 6: I love them.
Speaker 5: I'll bring back the Lockdown parties.
Speaker 2: It is not what we need house party. Let's get on the app.
Speaker 5: Get the smoke machine out.
Speaker 4: We're in one. You think anyone's using this, Oh my god, it is. It's lockdown.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm so traumatized. You know what fucking lockdown with you five?
Speaker 4: It's down? Andrews in his vest telling me how many more days? I mean, we stuck here.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a Negroni since Lockdown because that drink triggers me. That's my favorite in It's my favorite drink. But I haven't had one since the Lockdown. I did bring in a bottle lip of color, though, and I bought some ass trays.
Speaker 5: It's tonic for me. I can't sparkling water.
Speaker 4: Okay, we must go, We must go. This has been fun.
Speaker 2: Guys, We love you, Lauren, will see you on the live stream, will talk to you. Should we do a little special podcast over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 4: I won't be doing podcasts.
Speaker 5: On the weekend.
Speaker 2: But what you got nothing to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a heapster dog. Got Netflix to watch bab.
Speaker 6: Funny for me.
Speaker 4: Beautiful Okay, sorry, we meant to do it at IoT thirty.
Speaker 2: No, we've been waiting.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can script which scripting today?
Speaker 3: I've got