Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day, every gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Adelaide easy, Adelaide, Crows Vice Captain.
Speaker 3: Really proud of the.
Speaker 4: How the group has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 1: The players.
Speaker 3: It's what's the ground guys.
Speaker 2: But us he's just a girl dad from Glen Elk. Please welcome you with hellow Crows A Vice captain.
Speaker 3: Alex is a m B in the studios. Good morning. How good is that intro?
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, instead of spinning the wheel for the birthday, you got to spin someone's name and if it's their name, yeah, they get intro made from them. Because I'm telling you that makes me feel a million.
Speaker 3: But to make people produce some fire passion piece, yeah, it makes you feel so good.
Speaker 6: So do you come here like so flat and then you hear building yourself up.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have the best day now regardless.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 7: That's why someone both and over oh one nine. I will take that. It's part of the contract. Beautiful stuff.
Speaker 1: How are you tracking there at the Crows?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, I reckon.
Speaker 5: Last time we spoke, we were getting ready for the showdown, so that was obviously a cracking game of Footye. We walked away with four points there, which was very pleasing, and then we headed across to Melbourne last weekend and played the Pies, the most informed side. We didn't get the chocolates, but I can tell you we took a lot of learnings away which is going to hold us up for the back end of the year.
Speaker 6: What is it like playing in front of I don't know, you know, fifty thousand Collingwood supporters?
Speaker 1: What is that like? Because they're pretty up and about, aren't they.
Speaker 6: I mean when I say up and about, I mean pheroh.
Speaker 5: You said it, idea, you did disagree. They're a passionate support supporting group. And in saying that, you play every time you play at the G against that team, you know the atmosphere is going to be quite high. And for our group, for where we're at as a footy side, yeah, that's great experience. So I'm glad we're getting these opportunities to play in that crewd I have a theory though at the MCG. I don't know if you've spent much time there. No, there's this red seat on the Shane More on southern stand and that red seat in a pile of blue seats represents the biggest six.
Speaker 3: Hit from a cricketer on that on the field.
Speaker 5: So how I see if it's a big crowd at night, and I spoke this with my assistant coach, Scottie Burns, the forward coach, if that red seat is filled, it's a big crowd. That's the vers some days at my former club where that red seat was standing out, which means there wasn't too many people in the stadium. So every time you play Collingwood, that red seats field, that's amazing. Go to a game one time, We'll just check out that red seat.
Speaker 6: Go to the game one time and sit in the red seat and really throw you because you don't.
Speaker 7: Know not now, Alex off Air, you were telling us that you expect to about the Eagles this weekend by about two hundred points.
Speaker 3: You guys, No, you didn't say that.
Speaker 7: You didn't say that in saying that the Eagles are the cellar dwellers.
Speaker 3: But they were good on the weekend.
Speaker 5: They show on a bit absolutely, and I spent a bit of time with their head coach Andrew mcgwalka mini the D's last year and he's high quality, sees the game so well, and he's got a young group, so we're very clear on what the Eagles bring.
Speaker 3: And also that the level.
Speaker 5: Of energy youth within the footy side is a dangerous recipe and we're going to have to start the game very well and then see where the game lands.
Speaker 1: Our boy techs.
Speaker 6: So this talk of resting his old bones and his big ears, what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: He's been named in the squad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Terry plays such an important part for us, and also there's a group, so yeah, Terry Walker.
Speaker 3: I like to call him Terry, and he's as well.
Speaker 5: We all understand the footy he plays on field, but more importantly the connection he has with the whole group, whether that's the forward line, with the midfield, he plays a pivotal role in that. So I would like to think he's going to continue to play. So then we have that experience out there, especially in games like this where people might expect you to win, but internally we need to ensure that we come with the right mindset.
Speaker 6: I can you imagine Guy my understanding his text hates sitting out anyway, so hates being managed and missing any footy, Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he's a competitor and he had a bit of time off earlier in his career with a knee rico. So the opportunity to get to play AFL footy, you don't want to know how I'm going.
Speaker 7: To look at it selfishly from Texas point of view as well. Look, Terry, you guys will play finals. But Jesus sort of pushing it though, when you wanted to get text to three hundred by the end of the year, Well, what's he at? He's at aroundabout so I think he needs to play. If he doesn't play this weekend, he would need to play every single game for the rest of the regular season to hit it. And if they're sitting there saying, well, he could be rested one or two times during the year. Statistically, get Terry to three hundred players in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Terry could get the three fifty Are you still moving so well? And his ability to kick the footy both left and right foot y, Yeah, it's amazing exception.
Speaker 7: He's the best big man field kick in competition. It's actually beautiful to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to admire him at the D's when we used to watch, say, we're traveling Friday up footy in the Mills room, and he would often come up as opinions. We're having opinions, round table discussion, who's the best kick and a lot of the time Terry Walker's name would come up.
Speaker 3: So you're pushing hard for this Terry thing, are you?
Speaker 5: He's going to make three easy?
Speaker 3: Adelaide Crows Vice captain.
Speaker 4: Really proud of the how the group has been able to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 8: He's players, Mike hits the decks, the ground, But to us, he's.
Speaker 3: Just a girl dad from Glen Elk.
Speaker 2: Please welcome with Hollow Crows a Vice captain Alex.
Speaker 7: Yes, Alex Neilbourne has stuck around. We're talking all things controversial footing and right at the moment and we did you watch pretty last night?
Speaker 3: First half?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Then put yourself to bed. Did you think you think, Alex, did you think the catch are going to run away with it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'd bucked them back them on their home.
Speaker 7: Deck, got close, got really close. You probably would have seen this before the game. An awkward little confrontation between our own cane corns and beverage from the Bulldogs.
Speaker 10: It was an all good situation because you were staring at me quite strongly, and I didn't really know what to say, so I just said gna bevo and it wasn't received that well, as you can see there in the vision. And I would have liked to have gone on with a conversation and had it respectfully, but it wasn't the time.
Speaker 3: Of the place.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I love this theater as a player in the system and as a leader in the AFL a vice captain. How do you feel about where the media landscape he's at at the moment?
Speaker 3: Tough question, it's a good question.
Speaker 5: I enjoy the celebrating of others, so whether that's someone who's come back from an injury, a team that have been maybe in poor form and then come out the other side and playing good footy. I love the media that continue to recognize that and reward that, but also understand the critiquing side of the game, and it draws eyes to our game. It keeps the footy club in footy club industry accountable, So I understand both. I don't really don't like when it's personal. I haven't had that, but also enjoy the theater of a build up to a game. So we'll use last night for example, the Bally Smith verse Doggies exceptional.
Speaker 6: So I thought you were going to say sexy Balley Smith is sexy.
Speaker 3: Is Bailey Smith? So's there's a line there.
Speaker 5: But in saying that it's something for the game that we continue to evolve and confrontation that happens in footy, I don't think you want to see the media getting involved with that. But in saying that Kane's a good saga heart Ladd and the Glenelg boy, So I always stand by my locals.
Speaker 6: So he's on the nose at North Now, he's on the nose at the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Where does he sit at the Crows?
Speaker 3: He can he walk in the West Lakes?
Speaker 6: And because Hazy told a story this morning about early days when he teed off and he encountered some of the Crows boys at a cafe and he was like so awkward, didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Is like, hey boys, they.
Speaker 7: Had to walk past all this crosses around hey fellers and didn't get march and didn't get marched and had to be like I see.
Speaker 5: I don't know if many poor Adelaide people who have been at the Port Adelais footy Club are allowed into the Adelaid foot Club.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing Nick fore corns.
Speaker 5: He got well, Nixie Nix's a scrap.
Speaker 3: He scrans too, does Yeah. I've copped the few off ball from him. Really yeah, the.
Speaker 6: Coach, it's always a good ploy. Have you ever copped a Nicksey's stare in a presser? You asked a question, He's like, you know, he's thinking.
Speaker 7: I caught one yesterday and that was I asked the first question and I went straight to it and I said, you're gonna rest text? And he said, is that how we're going to start the press conference? And we all went yep. And then he said he didn't know if he was going to rest text, but I reckon he did, jode'es.
Speaker 3: I reckon he does know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I see Alex has just stepped away from the microphone.
Speaker 3: Alex, come back to come back, come back.
Speaker 6: Hey, let's talk debutantes, because of course Hugh Jackson is debuting for the Port Adelaide Football Club. What was your debut experience? Like it was way before the days where they had mobile phones, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, way back there was not even communication back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten years ago. What was it?
Speaker 5: I got pulled in their coaches off had played Probably it was my first year, a few good weeks of BFL footy. So you're sitting there thinking, I'm sure we're heading in the right direction. Yes, But the week before was I think it was the Queen's birthday, King's birthday. So I had five of my mates from Adelaide come over. I was playing BFL footy. We had a great night that night, and then the week following in I ran into that night, so I should say I run into the coaches out and about at a nightclub in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So can I just say?
Speaker 5: Is it Rusa? I ran into his son. We had a great night, bit of fun. Ye that whole week. I'm getting the spy. But you know you're training with the main group. You're not in the bibbs, you're in the A's team training. I'm like, I could be a sneaky chance.
Speaker 3: A couple of hours later, Alex, can you come into my office?
Speaker 5: And he goes, Alex, is there any reason why I shouldn't pick you this weekend? And the first thought I had was, oh, no, his son's told me about a bit of fun we had on Saturday night and when we get suspended, I've gone out and he goes, no, mate, all good, all anyway, mate, Well you're making your day. I didn't call mom and dad, just I thought maybe getting to having a week off because of had to be the fun.
Speaker 3: And Alex will and you're making your day. Change change, And.
Speaker 6: Then Alex followed up with, yeah, Rouzy, that's good news because I was blind.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, don't make me do a urine test. Alex. Mate, we appreciate your time.
Speaker 7: Good luck against the Eagles, not that you'll need it, but this could be a bit of a danger game. And also congratulations on your form because you've been so consistent. You've probably been the crows most consistent. Thanks Hazy, I apprecure. I'm absolutely loving my time here. And to get back on Adelaide Oval, I might really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Excellent, good stuff.
Speaker 2: He's the man with the voice of an angel, Robbie up right here in the suburbs of South Australia. We over seven million units sold worldwide. He's a force to be reckoned with and He's just released his latest single, maybe Please Welcome Guys.
Speaker 7: Sebastian feels good each and every time to say welcome South Australia's very own guys Sebastian Get it guys Okay.
Speaker 1: Brand new single, thank you very Much. It's like giving birth. How does it feel to have it out into the world.
Speaker 11: It feels great.
Speaker 12: It's been Yeah, I've been working on the album for about four years or something, which is way too long. So it feels good to get it out, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: Thanks for the intro. By the way, that was epic.
Speaker 3: You like that.
Speaker 7: It was the last time you sat down and you listen to Angels brought me hearing full.
Speaker 12: It was a while ago, but I still that tune brings back a lot of memories.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, I mean your bed ridden at the moment because you've done your achilles. What's pumping through your AirPods? What do you listen to? What do you listen to to put yourself to sleep?
Speaker 1: If anything?
Speaker 12: You know, what I've discovered puts me to sleep, like better than melatonin or anything. Is that from the case file that he's an Aussie bloke. He does those case files and he's got the like the most monotone voice, like he's really but the subject matter is so full on. But I'm normally asleep before, you know, before he gets stuck into the actual like murder case or whatever. So I'm normally asleep by the end of his warning saying that it's really going to mess you up and not be he won't be able to sleep after this, but I'm normally just his voice puts me to sleep.
Speaker 11: It's good, it's very soothing.
Speaker 6: If that ever stops working, I'll get to record himself talking about his sandful career.
Speaker 3: Disconnected.
Speaker 12: The thing is, your episode will be a lot longer than my footy episode, which didn't even last four quarters the other day. So I've heard the loudest gunshot in the back of my leg and I've looked back, thinking someone who's like hit me with a baseball bat, and there was no one behind me.
Speaker 11: And it was the fourth quarter. I was doing this like.
Speaker 12: It was like a community event out in Dandy Dong in Melbourne, and Brendan Favla was playing and it was for this team that haven't managed to win a game, and so Brendan was trying to help them win their first game. We did actually win that game, only by two points in the end, and we were up by quite a few goals, but then obviously I got injured, and then the other team started to come back because you know, for obvious reasons.
Speaker 11: Let everyone else do the math on that.
Speaker 12: And I'm currently sitting with my leg elevated in a cast, and I'm going to be in this cast for a while and then rehab and the rest.
Speaker 7: Hey, I know you're a fitness enthusist guy, so have fun watching your calf just disintegrated into a little jelly jelly like mess.
Speaker 12: I've just heard that. And you know what's funny. It's, you know, you know, normally when people are crook or they or they've had surgery or whatever, you get really encouragaging messages of get well soon.
Speaker 11: I've pretty much had exactly what you just said.
Speaker 12: It's everything is the most like like armageddon.
Speaker 11: The world is ending.
Speaker 12: Message every athlete I know, like all the footy players, like even blokes from the Crows, like cricket players.
Speaker 11: I know, every one of them are messaging me go mate, not you're achilles. It's the worst. You can't do anything worse. It's such a long recovery. You're going to hate it.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Crows, do you think they're going to go deep in September? Is the first part of my question. And who are your closest mates of the Crows?
Speaker 12: I've got along with all of them, but Riley as in Riley, Oh, a big ruckman is He's such a gun of a human.
Speaker 11: He's done heaps of stuff for our foundation, and people sort.
Speaker 12: Of see this big unit go up against any ruckman in the competition and he's such a fair player and all that sort of stuff, But they also don't realize he's also a genius. The bloke is so educated and so clever, but he's got just the biggest heart. But you know it's even bigger than his seven foot frames. He's a great fellow. But text I'll get along with all of them. They're all into golf as well, most of them, so I'm going to go and support them when they're up here. I've been to a few games in Adelaide this year and then going to support them when they're up here in a few weeks playing this fonds as well. I'll be there with crutches and a cast.
Speaker 6: But we want to ask you about this because you're asking fans to make maybe their own your new song, and your ten year old Archie has taken on the challenge and wrote his verse about basketball. We're going to play that back for you next. Are you happy to stick around?
Speaker 11: Of course?
Speaker 7: Guys to Baston joining us on over nah My nine and with some brand new music. And we have loved this song Joe's and we are playing this a lot as we should. It's called Maybe and there's a nice little spin that guy's doing on social media with it.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, he's asking fans to make maybe their own and your ten year old Archie has taken up the challenge.
Speaker 1: Did he come to you and say I want to do this dot?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he came up to me that day and he said, oh, Dad, I had an idea. I'll do something on your Open Verse challenge and I was like, yeah, what do you want to do it on? And for those who aren't aware what that is, it's every now and then you'll have an artist will upload their song, but they'll lead the verses and stuff with just music so that singers can write their own verse, or they might do a guitar solo or something, and so Artie's come up and said, oh, Dad, can I do one of those?
Speaker 11: And I was like, yeah, what do you want to write it about? He said, oh basketball. I was like, oh, okay, go for it.
Speaker 12: And I remember he's finished his lyrics and I had no idea what he was going to do, and comes out with just the most amazing verse and then he starts singing this harmony, like this high harmony above my chorus, and you can hear in the video. I'm a bit shocked afterwards because he just nailed it first go. And we're aware that he's a beast singer, Like we hear him around the house all the time, and there's stuff that he does that me and Jewels look at each other. I'm like, babe, you don't understand, Like adults can't do that. Like he's doing runs and tricks and singing different scales, and he hears harmoni's like I work with professional singers that don't hear harmonies naturally.
Speaker 11: They got to earn it, you know, like notes.
Speaker 12: And he's just he's a bit of a weapon more than anything. He just really feels it, Like he's so connected to music. He's like he gets like music makes him real emotional. So it's it's pretty cool, man.
Speaker 3: We've got to hear it now, Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 1: And it's back us into a corner.
Speaker 7: Go, No one's surprised Guy Sebastian's son. He is awesome at singing Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Back to the brand.
Speaker 13: No, I must say it's done on the praise ankle of blind and never said.
Speaker 11: Sh and to me a boon shine.
Speaker 13: On the fifth day, no visits. The moment.
Speaker 8: I got this said.
Speaker 1: Get to your room.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like i'd heard him practicing that pre chorus that little.
Speaker 11: Like i'd heard him practice.
Speaker 12: I've got my studios to little ruins, one recording room in one control room, and I could hear him singing that little and then I came in with a little harmony. And then I thought, oh my gosh, he's got this. I'm just going to let him do it. He's a weapon.
Speaker 6: It's tricky territory too, when you know your kids sort of like super good at something, and you just never want to feel like you're bragging about them, even though your heart's bursting with pride.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and also like you know, my kids are very different like Hodey. You know, he plays footy and they're both playing footy. Archies just started playing AFL and he's massive into his sport. But Hudson, he came out the womb and he was just like such a good looking baby, like he was just a beautiful baby.
Speaker 11: He's got he's got like.
Speaker 12: Even the nurses were like, Wow, he's a beautiful baby. These big blue eyes, he's got this like blondie brown afro hair, and he's just he's always been good at everything. And so Hudson actually was the one that started singing first, and then then there's Archie. He's always struggled a bit with his confidence and he's been really you know, not confident at school and dealt with a few you know, social things, and then to see him discover music and you know, you sort of see them find their niche, and yeah, I'm always just all about encouraging the things that they're good at and not trying to make him feel like rubbish about himself because he's not like good at certain subjects or something like that. So it's good that he's got music, like he's he's he's like properly good at it.
Speaker 6: Sporting.
Speaker 14: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain had all content and graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well, you're about to find out.
Speaker 1: Just how easily your father.
Speaker 9: He's on the money, Jody and Hazy six.
Speaker 3: So don't worry, we'll straighten up.
Speaker 7: Part at seven o'clock yesterday by the Nauti at six forty I spoke about how there's a new thing where if you don't have special cuddles with yourself as a male, if you know what I mean, Yes, it can increase testosterone by up to forty five percent if you withhold from seven days.
Speaker 3: And little did we know that.
Speaker 7: This it feels like it unlock somewhat of a passion piece for joes. She said, look, I actually excel in this in this department. Give me the mic tomorrow and here we are.
Speaker 6: Okay, no, that's not exactly how it happened, but you were talking about this, and I was like, oh, okay, let's have a little Google search, which resulted in a call from HHR yesba, well no, no, I talk about that one.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 6: Explain that researching seamen retention was all part of my job.
Speaker 3: And he was like, as far as I know, we don't affiliate that over by night.
Speaker 1: No, No, well you do, now.
Speaker 3: It's not in the slogan, is it.
Speaker 1: So this is a thing. So some people withhold doing the thing that you.
Speaker 6: Do because it has physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits.
Speaker 7: I don't believe that, Okay, I don't believe there's anyone out there who's tested themselves with this theory.
Speaker 6: Well you take it up with gen Z because that's who's doing it. So it's big amongst the gen z Is. They refer to it as wait for it.
Speaker 3: Edging edging? Okay, why would you talk to yourself like that?
Speaker 6: And it's had a widespread social media impact. So for women it's to intensify when it eventually happens, and for men it's too.
Speaker 15: Like that.
Speaker 3: I've just had a moment.
Speaker 6: Where I'm like, why am I talking?
Speaker 3: We've had a few of those moments.
Speaker 6: For men, it increases the volume and also the forcejaculation, the force.
Speaker 3: What can I ask this question? Then? Why does there need to be more volume and more force?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: What do you? Spider man?
Speaker 6: So I don't know, but it's a thing and people were doing it but you and also the benefits are like clearer skin, increased tests, more weight loss, increased muscle mass, and and also a deeper voice.
Speaker 3: A deeper voice.
Speaker 7: So that is that the telltale hint that someone isn't an edger, the high.
Speaker 1: Pitched voice shape Beckham not an edge.
Speaker 3: Beckham loves it. The late great James L. Jones never masturbated in his life.
Speaker 1: Anyway. It's killed edging here.
Speaker 3: We had to take us out.
Speaker 7: He's Lady Gaga, you need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now.
Speaker 14: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's.
Speaker 12: In the news today to know just what you need to know.
Speaker 2: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 6: And as the Bulldogs read you a long last night at a cracking game, the side show was Cane Corn's though, so he was in the commentary box for Channel seven, not in the box, but on the boundary when Luke Beveridge, the coach of the Western Bulldogs, walked past him and they had works. It was a little verbal altercation and this is what Kine had to say about it.
Speaker 3: After that, and then the question was asked, well, well, kno, what was said.
Speaker 10: It was an awkward situation because he was staring at me quite strongly, and I didn't really know what.
Speaker 3: To say, so I just said gay bevo.
Speaker 10: And it wasn't perceived that well as you can see there in the vision. And I would have liked to have gone on with a conversation and had it respectfully, but it wasn't the time of the place or a.
Speaker 3: Beautiful little tense exchange. I love that bit of theater.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous. Now you obviously work with for a very long time.
Speaker 6: On se N, there was a time when he was having a red hot crack of Crows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon it must have been early days of SCN as well. And I can't.
Speaker 7: Remember the players, but I think he must have had a few breaks where he was going after them. And he said he went to a cafe and he's gone on to this particular carfane. He's got himself on a spot where I mean he has to go past the Crows place to exit. So he didn't know how to handle himself in the social situation, as you wouldn't know what do you do? I mean, he's a fire escape on going. He said he went up to the scrip of Crows players was like, hey, fellas, I think.
Speaker 14: Just so.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 7: Ak and then he was like, all right, see a good day. He sort of tod of, Oh, tough space to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really tough space.
Speaker 6: What's a nice space is when you make a debut for your football club that you've been at for around four years.
Speaker 7: Hey, yes you Jackson, and this is really really nice. So he is a country book from the mid North. He will make his AFL debut this weekend against Fremantle. Tough game, the debut at a debut. Nonetheless, there's a particular moment, and this is what the clubs do. They film these kids telling their parents in particular that they're going to have a bit of a taboot. And there's a moment between Hugh Jackson and his dad, who's a good country dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just leaving corn where this.
Speaker 7: Sort of feels like the best that a country dad could do. It's showing some emotion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good. Just a bit of dust in the eye.
Speaker 6: It's a bit of in the eye, I know, but we do. You and I, in the interest of transparency, do have a bit of a laugh at some of these videos because there is a very very funny comedian who likes to take the mickey out of them playing a little bit.
Speaker 3: His name is Will Taylor. Do yourself a favor and follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 7: His niche is footing, so you know this niche is coming through with taking the piece out of amateur footballs and things like that. So he doesn't mock call as a debutante to his dad. And it feels like it hits the mark with pretty much all of these videos.
Speaker 9: Get a dad you yeah yeah, yeah, good interest at work.
Speaker 11: Yeah, made another day, another dollar.
Speaker 3: I'll be quick.
Speaker 9: But you know how I said, Coach was telling me I had a good pre season. Yeah, you won't believe it.
Speaker 3: I'm playing this week.
Speaker 9: Oh get no, don't swear that they're recording it the recording.
Speaker 11: Oh sorry mate.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm bloody proud mate. I wasn't yeah, I wasn't sure if I was going to get picked as a there's the first pick of the draft last year. But yeah, you know coach.
Speaker 3: Told me just just before.
Speaker 11: Lovely mate, well we'll have to come down to the game.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, I still got still got the teams for your mum, so yeah, come on down.
Speaker 3: Congrats again, mate, awesome, thanks mane. Oh there was.
Speaker 7: Nothing more wholesome than the awkward chat of an eighteen year old to their parents, and it's been filmed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, quite often you will call me and I'll pick up the phone, good dad.
Speaker 3: How are you justin? Bieber's going through a little bit.
Speaker 7: And what comes with that is sometimes you just posting silly stuff on social media and you got to face the consequences.
Speaker 1: We've touched on this.
Speaker 6: He told his wife, Haley Beaver, that she would never be on the cover of Vogue just to get even during a fight, so he took to Instagram, which if you've hadn't consumed any alcohol, I do it.
Speaker 1: Just stay of social media.
Speaker 3: Spot on.
Speaker 7: No one has ever been like, I'm so glad that I got full of alcohol and vented on social media.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy I did that, Like a disheveled mess teeing off on whatever or whoever.
Speaker 7: You wake up in the morning a bunch of notifications and text message and one of them says.
Speaker 3: Delete that right now, and you're like, oh god, what do they do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it always staggers me. People who do that, though, but leave it up. Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Because they're like, do you know what?
Speaker 7: Because they're like, oh gosh, it's horrible here, but it's getting some track shit.
Speaker 1: I have a joicy right to delete or we double downs getting some cut through.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Justin Bieber said, Yo, this reminds me of when Haley and I got into a huge fight.
Speaker 1: I told Halees she'd never be on the cover of Vogue.
Speaker 6: Yikes, I know so mean for some reason, because I felt so disrespected, I thought I got to get even. I think as we and she'll, we realize we're not going to help anything by getting even. We honestly just prolonging what we really want, which is intimacy and connection. Anyway, she ends up on the cover of Vogue, and Bebes ends up with the whole Internet turning on him, saying, oh.
Speaker 3: Keep those thoughts and that situation to yourself, being dog.
Speaker 6: I don't know in Beaver's position, why you would ever detail a fight like that and open yourself up to criticism when he is already hounded by the paparazzi, Like, you're creating your own grief here?
Speaker 3: Ain't you one percent?
Speaker 7: Tween you this Joe's thirteen twenty four ten get involved? What do you regret posting go on? Especially early Facebook days? Oh my very goodness, get yourself on air with us as well. This morning we're going to give you a fifty dollar voucher to the Pancake Kitchen thirteen Gilbert Place in the city and also a Marion And we just tucked into some pancakes before and oh my gosh, it was.
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous. We've got the works here this morning. We've got the butter, we've got the mobilek syrup, we've got the strawberries, and we've got the thick, fluffy pancakes.
Speaker 1: And I can never seem to make at home.
Speaker 3: How they do it so well? Happy sixtieth birthday to the Pancake Kitchen.
Speaker 6: I am just a quick question with that, and know as you don't have to detail what, but do you have any early Facebook day regrets?
Speaker 7: Third and twenty four ten? Please share? What do you regret posting? Can I tell you next one of my early Facebook posts? Yes, I'd had a couple of beers. It involved it was a love affair that was one way from my way to an Australian cricketer.
Speaker 3: Can I can I share it with you next? Is this a safe space?
Speaker 1: It's so safe?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: Third and twenty four ten, please let's all share together. What do you regret posting? Maybe early days on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Check this is Adelaide's favorite way to awaken.
Speaker 7: Third and twenty four ten. We want to take your calls. What do you regret posting on social media?
Speaker 16: Ah?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? Even the great Justin Bieber was like, what did I do that?
Speaker 12: I did?
Speaker 6: I post about my wife the time that we had a Barney and I told her she'd never be on the cover of Vogue, and then next minute she's on the cover of Vague. But I don't unnecessary, isn't it?
Speaker 13: I have?
Speaker 1: We've done it.
Speaker 6: We've all put stuff on social media that we shouldn't it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely we have Third and twenty fourteen, particularly early days on Facebook. I've got to share story with you very very soon, Joe. It's about what I am. The message I was trying to get to a particular Australian cricketer who just done a very good job at winning a particular ODI.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 7: A couple of bitsite, a couple of beers, But I was very, very passionate in the moment.
Speaker 1: That's just a second. But first let's go to Kayla.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Kayla, what did you post on the social styll.
Speaker 17: So I posted that.
Speaker 18: I would like to see some people to support my village because I'm a single mum. I don't have much of the village and I just want to see who's out there who can support me. And actually five friends are the ones who decided to leave my Facebook and that blocked me and completely go rid of us, upsetting what I found. I found out that it was a good thing to do because I found out who my fakes are. But I still regret it because you know, I thought they were lovely people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's his thank tho.
Speaker 6: Social media can really expose people. Like sometimes I meet people in real life and I think you're so lovely, and then you see their socials and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my, you were so different.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: You present us. It's funny.
Speaker 7: Do you remember as well as the early Facebook post where you're just like is anyone out there?
Speaker 3: Or like do you know? That's the real cryptic messages?
Speaker 1: What's everyone up to you?
Speaker 3: And you're like or you just you just right? Who cares?
Speaker 7: Does it even matter? Something like that, just to see if you get a nibble, just to see.
Speaker 1: If you get a bite.
Speaker 7: Oh, what do you regret putting on social media? Thirteen twenty four ten, What do you regret posting? I'm sure that there was a lot of regret from Justin Bieber when he exposed a little argument that he had with his wife Harley, which paid him in such poor lite.
Speaker 6: They got into it and he said, hey, you'll never be on the cover of Vogue, And he said, I said that because I want to get even, because I felt disrespected. Then he after there was a barrage. What the hell Justin? He promptly deleted the post. So thirteen twenty four to ten, we're doing this this morning. When did you post something that you regretted? Let's go to Brock from Davren Park. Good morning, Brock, good morning, good morning. What is your social media regret?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 17: I don't know if he's remembered the planking?
Speaker 3: Remember planking?
Speaker 7: Even in the height of planking, I was like this, this doesn't sit right. You were a plague of rock?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 18: Was still in high school.
Speaker 1: But yeah, where did you plank rock?
Speaker 17: Lots of different places. I think the best, but worse would be the top of an excavator.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, that's extremely dangerous. Okay, but they're more risky, the better for the plankers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it, all right, Thanks for your call.
Speaker 6: You're off to the pancake kitchen with a fifty dollars out your Sam from Christi's beach warning morning.
Speaker 1: What do you regret posting? Sam?
Speaker 15: It's not so about now, but it was when I was a kid. I posted I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. Reminded me of every year for like five years.
Speaker 7: It was great played tell me did you did you blacken your hair?
Speaker 3: And did you have a long fringe? What was going on at that stage you.
Speaker 1: Sam? And also a pair of documents what's that?
Speaker 15: Sorry?
Speaker 17: No, which makes it so much worse, really big fluffy hair, I had like bright clothes and I just decided, yeah, no, this this is the right side for what I'm going.
Speaker 3: For to the kids.
Speaker 6: The universe. What did you put out to the universe early days on face gosh?
Speaker 7: Just quickly, thank you so much, guys. You guys are heading off to the pancake kitchen. Fifty dollar about you, couple stores in the city and also marrying absolutely gorgeous happy sixtieth birthday. I'm not sure exactly what year it was, James, but it was Facebook days, early Facebook days. And you know me, I really really take the cricket personally, Yes you do. And I'm not sure where they were playing it, but Australia was playing in an Odi and they were done like that was so done.
Speaker 3: Enter James Faukner.
Speaker 7: Also it must be said, enter four or five beers into my mouth and forkner.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 7: He must hit those like sixty three off about thirty bores, which included a four of the last ball to win it. So you can imagine how I was going, Oh yeah, in the height of passion, in the height of the moment. I told you before what I said on Facebook. You said you cannot, under any circumstances say that on radio. So what I had said was something along the lines of, I'm very proud of you, James, and I feel like we should definitely have relations right now.
Speaker 3: May I have relations with you right now? No response? Can we talk about some naked running?
Speaker 6: Well, now that you've brought it up, it wasn't on my bingo card, but away you go.
Speaker 3: Here it is bingo naked running.
Speaker 7: It's a genuine thing, and so much so that there is a five k run in the Carolina Foothills and the states where they gather as many people as they can to go for a nude run. How many you ask, great question, Jones. One hundred and sixty one people have already signed up this year for the Carolina Buck Creek Street five k. Oh there sixty one naked bodies.
Speaker 1: Okay, and not just naked bodies, but fit naked bodies as well.
Speaker 3: You would presume, yeah, well you'd hope. So you would assume that.
Speaker 7: But when you go to the nude to speech and every time you see like photos and stuff of nudis spech for example, and maslins, it's sometimes people who shouldn't be naked that are the most naked to you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you just wonder. Here's my question to you.
Speaker 7: I would have thought in terms of comfortability, that running is the worst thing you could do, Like for example, ladies, isn't that when you need the most support, especially out the top.
Speaker 1: Absolute when you're going for a run, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: If you're running without a sports bra, you're a chance to either depending on what stage about you.
Speaker 3: Knock yourself out, yourself give yourself a little.
Speaker 1: Or your kneecaps will be going what keeps slapping me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 7: The other thing for me, which I was going to say our clothes running absolutely fine, but naked running's bad for my knees.
Speaker 3: So do you know the drill Friday would.
Speaker 7: Not be complete, It wouldn't be nowhere near it's potential there for fifty Friday, we.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't even turn up. If you can get to speak to.
Speaker 16: The weekends here fitzies near im a rat battle.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, what are you happy for.
Speaker 1: Friday? To you my friend?
Speaker 6: Hey, we've been talking all week about your hopes and dreams when you're a little kid. Because my five year old just decided she's getting married to Lockeye and her other friend Hugo. He's going to marry Hazel when they're going to live next door and then all work at on Immedia.
Speaker 1: Which is our family business. So it's all mapped out.
Speaker 6: What hopes of dreams did young little baby face Ryan have growing up?
Speaker 16: I always wanted to be a fiery and it wasn't because this is without a word of a lie. It wasn't because I was going to go in and save people from burning houses. It was because one of Dad's mates was a fiery and I could not believe that they got paid for sleeping all night. I was like, so he goes into work, Dad, and he sleeps all night and he gets paid for it. And he goes, yeah, clear, no, if there's no fires, they get paid for it. And I was like, that's what I wanted to me, And I ended up making seats at Mitsubishi shown everyone starting, yeah, actually, just on that with your daughter marrying someone as well. There was a very funny video dur in the week that went viral of a young girl that came home and said that I'm going to marry Tommy from school and Tommy has already proposed to me behind the sports shed and she pulls out Tommy had stolen his mum's actual engagement ring and had these three huge.
Speaker 3: Diamonds on it.
Speaker 16: So the video was of the parents of the daughter just absolutely losing it, going, oh my gosh, she's just been proposed to and here's the ring. Oh, he stole it from home and proposed to his skilfriend at school.
Speaker 3: Tommy's Mom's already filed for insurance.
Speaker 14: Today we have big news Millie has been proposed to a school who proposed to you, Milly. So Tommy has proposed to Millie and she keeps telling us she's got a ring in her bag. So can you just go and at the ring that Tommy proposed to you with the day please? Tommy has stolen his mother's engagement ring, three enormous diamonds and proposed to Millie.
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 11: How good?
Speaker 6: When you're a mother and you see your little kids handling your jewelry. And little Harper was walking through the house with my Tiffany bracelet the other day, I said, oh, have that, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: It's not nice.
Speaker 1: It's not a toy.
Speaker 3: Because you know what, as a kid, there's.
Speaker 16: I think you steal once where you have no idea that it's wrong. So you innocently might grab a kit kat on the way out from Walworth, thinking, oh god, these are all here in front of my face. I'm allowed to have these. And there's always the one moment where you learned very quickly because your parents have just grabbed you by the arm and thrown you in the car.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare do that again?
Speaker 1: Did you court stealing something fits.
Speaker 3: In your ears? I'm a Southern boy in the heart of South surely not.
Speaker 16: Actually, have you got Guy Sebastian coming on the show?
Speaker 1: We do very shortly.
Speaker 16: Guy Sebastian Actually, when he was younger he got caught still because he's from the northern suburbs. He got caught steal and batteries from a petty station. Really, that Guy Sebastian, Angels guy. There was a moment where he told us that on radio once and you could tell halfway through he sort of paused, and which should I be telling this? But I think it's kids. You've shopedly for once in your life, don't you. I mean, even if you're oblivious to it, you still do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got I used to have a rubber collection. Let me rephrase that. I used to have an eraser correction when I was younger Hobart and I stole some from the news agent and my mum found them and said where did you get these?
Speaker 1: And she made me take them back? Fits.
Speaker 3: No, she was jealous. She was jealous of a collection.
Speaker 16: Gosh, no one's going to notice the erasers that are gone, you.
Speaker 3: Know, or care. Let her live out her rubber dreams.
Speaker 6: See the crows on the weekend. They've got West Coast. Surely to goodness, surely.
Speaker 3: One hundred plus you recond no. West Coast are coming off a win. They're on a hot streak.
Speaker 16: So look, I do think we need to rest some players, some of the older players, because they are getting beaten up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Text is one of them. It's okay if you can have a week off.
Speaker 16: You worry though, that if you lose to West Coast and you've rested a couple of your big pyers, it does not go down well with the fans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what about the arrogance of Colinwood a few weeks ago rested like four or five of their best players and still beat Fremantle in person.
Speaker 3: It's not fair. It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Collin would have good I hate Collingwood.
Speaker 6: I hate their supporters, but I hate that they're good at their craft.
Speaker 3: Strangers, because Collinwood speaks very highly of you, Joe's very.
Speaker 16: Much they do and talking a shoplifts ninety percent of their fans.
Speaker 7: You have just angled a bunch of buyers supporters.
Speaker 1: You vote your weekends.
Speaker 3: Battle.
Speaker 7: What a fierce contest is here is where it's an opportunity for you to listen to choose the music behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty brutal. Yeah, it's brutal.
Speaker 1: It's pretty full on.
Speaker 6: You need to jump on the Instagram and vote Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Too late, Now, that's too light.
Speaker 1: Now votings closed.
Speaker 7: Schools have been locked in and produced Molly the Year. This week was a little bit interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, two thousand and four, good year. A lot of good.
Speaker 2: Music this week, though, it was an absolute landslide.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to play the songs?
Speaker 3: First jokes? You went with this? It's a safe best.
Speaker 11: She said, Baby, let's.
Speaker 7: Go Usher, Ludacris, Little John. Yeah, John, First look, I went down a very very different part.
Speaker 1: And then so beautiful baby is Now?
Speaker 3: Then where is where I'm confident with my choice? Jessica Simpson?
Speaker 1: What just happened to you?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 3: You guys remember Jessica Simpson?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel good. Actually, it's quite cleansing.
Speaker 6: When when is Jessica Simpson ever let you down in the past?
Speaker 3: Ever? Well, she hasn't let me down this week. Okay, we've got this farther. It's Friday.
Speaker 7: Jesse Simpson, The Usher, Ludacris and Little John. Ah would you Sami Hawd we go Here we go.
Speaker 1: Our winner with seventy three percent of the boots this week.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy with that.
Speaker 1: Jody, watch you out.
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 3: Oh it was a safe beair Chis congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: That takes a score now to eight seven. Oh, you are catching me Joe's You're winning song, Usha Ludacris, Little John Ah's congratulations. That's your winning song this week for about all the bangers, Usha Ludicrous, Little John. Yeah, which takes a score to eight seven. You are on the comeback trail. Congratulations, my friends.
Speaker 6: I don't recall ever trailing by that much, but AnyWho, that's okay.
Speaker 3: That's like, oh what now you're saying it's rigged there? How did I.
Speaker 1: Say it was rigged?
Speaker 6: You're saying I'm on the comeback? When was I trailing seven to one?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 7: Ah, see what you're saying. I don't understand. Let's talk, Chris, Janna shall we yes.
Speaker 1: We shall.
Speaker 6: This is absolutely unbelievable if you want to google her and her new face. So she has sparked chatter about the undetectable plastic surgery era with a new photo of her looking the same age as her own daughters.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it. I'm about to reveal it to you. Are you ready?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hit me with a counter of three one two three?
Speaker 3: Hang on, what that's christ Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that christ Janna on the right as well? Yes? No, that's not yes, it is Oh my god, she looks exactly like Kim, doesn't she?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: Exactly doesn't she?
Speaker 7: So my first impression was that that was a comparison of Chris Janna with Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: No, no, she now looks exactly like Kim.
Speaker 1: One of the same. She is sixty nine years old, about to turn seventy.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 6: There must be just a new well Apparently it combined several procedures, including enhanced cheek volume and a more defined jaw line.
Speaker 3: Are we sorry? Can I just like? Are we one hundred percent sure that that's the same person?
Speaker 1: Ask the internet? Mate?
Speaker 3: Does the Internet ever?
Speaker 6: Lie?
Speaker 3: Has the Internet ever lied before?
Speaker 1: It does look like her.
Speaker 6: So the thing is, she's had work before, but it's looked like she's had work before. But this new facelift or whatever the hell it is she has has made her look the same age as her daughter. Kim it's you can't. I don't even have the words for it. And also you know the telltale sign like you can have as much work on your face as you want. The next always the giveaway when your neck gets a little bit creepy.
Speaker 1: Tight neck, she got tight neck? No, she has got a tight neck.
Speaker 7: No turkey gobble there no good on her. It's well, that's actually saying that, is that the question? Good on her?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I feel like I know Christian is a bit to me.
Speaker 1: She's a little bit annoying.
Speaker 6: Because she's taught her daughters that you looks at your commodity, right, But at.
Speaker 1: The same time, if it makes her happy.
Speaker 6: But also I don't like the pressure on other women to look younger, you know what I mean, other women who probably don't have one hundred thousand dollars type of surgery. Can we just age gracefully kind of thing?
Speaker 7: Cameron die style. Yeah, she's very much going down that path around. I'm very proud of it. Pamarrons and also at least keys no makeup. Well, yeah, every single minute of the day.
Speaker 1: Is that what she does?
Speaker 3: That's what she does. So what about this.
Speaker 7: Point of view, doing what makes you happy, particularly if you're sixty nine years old. So I know that there's a rising trend of people in the early twin He's getting injectables and.
Speaker 3: All that sort stuff, and that's scary.
Speaker 1: I'm not about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not about that either. That's really scary, and it.
Speaker 1: Gets sold to them like, oh, you need it because it's preventable. You don't.
Speaker 6: It's like the twelve year olds getting around buying skincare, buying retinoal. For goodness sake, if twelve your skin is flawless, it will never be more flawless than it is now.
Speaker 7: Is there a spot to say, if he's sixty nine and look obviously it's going to expensive, do what.
Speaker 3: Makes you happy?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or does it go against it because she's on such a big public profile that it sunds a pretty poor message, That's.
Speaker 1: What I think.
Speaker 6: But also I don't know. It just speaks volumes about the pressure on women to look younger.
Speaker 3: She certainly looks young.
Speaker 7: She would mistake her for Kim Kardashian and as well produce them.
Speaker 3: Ill is just showing as the photo of Christian originally.
Speaker 1: That's so this is when she was actually.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not her. That's another different But there's three different people that I'm saying here. One of them looks like Kim Kardashian, one of them looks like Christiana, and I don't know who that is, but apparently that is the original Christiana. There is nothing done.
Speaker 6: There is a saying that money can't buy your happiness, but yours crap can buy you a new face.