Speaker 1: Get morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Hazy.
Speaker 3: You know the thing about mummy dad You can't right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they say it's like going for a rump. You just genuinely can't be bothered, but you feel really good after.
Speaker 5: That's what they say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They also say if you do it the wrong way Jews, it can be dangerous. You can really induce yourself one.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the headline hits you in the face and you go, wow, I didn't see that coming. For example, what about this the most dangerous position for when mum and dad have really special, rare cuddles in the world. That's responsible for an unbelievable amount of injuries. Wow, do you know what I'm talking about? Do you get the vibe of what I'm putting out there?
Speaker 3: I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about this NHS Surgeant doctor Karen Raj Karen Male that is reveal the single most dangerous sex position that you should watch out for. He claims it's responsible for fifty percent of penile fractures. Oh yes, even those things can fracture even though they're boneless. Did you know that, By the way, did you know that? As a side note, do anyone in this room know that?
Speaker 4: Well, no, because no, because there's a word to describe that particular appendage that uses the word bone.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So plant words.
Speaker 3: You just assume that that's what's at play.
Speaker 5: If you were, if it breaks, is definitely boneless. Okay, that's what you're trying to say. Apparently, the fractures of male genitalic can lead to deformities that resemble an aubergine. The hell's an aubergine, it's an uber gen.
Speaker 4: It's an egg plant. Oh my gosh, haven't you heard of the eggplant emoji?
Speaker 5: So if I send you an eggplant emojo, don't do that. That's not a good thing. No means I've got a broken you know what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough, let's move on. Let's get to the main point. The most dangerous sex position, according to this medical expert, is reverse cowgirl saw that coming, not beyond, She's.
Speaker 3: Beyond see down jas such.
Speaker 5: A big spike recently clearly, Also, ladies, what the hell even is reverse? You don't know this? When I'm straight down the line?
Speaker 3: Show wire?
Speaker 5: She stole my height? Did she got? And for those who are interested as well, the ladies in the room. Girls, I can tell you we're a five year old, and three year old and a four month and a half. They won't sleep. I am so safe at the moment. I'm so very very safe. You'll be happy to.
Speaker 4: Thank god we were so worried about.
Speaker 3: Really, it is so time for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go, girl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is how it rolls.
Speaker 4: We've got Abby in the news room. Okay, uh stay a cup date.
Speaker 8: One week at a time, yeah, one week at a time. Full credit to the boys. Single this week, sing this week? Okay, happily, yeah, happily. Actually on the apps on Peacock's really peeing.
Speaker 7: Me off at the moment. Okay, no apps in general, no apps today this week.
Speaker 4: But those who don't know Abby had an affair with the security Peacock from the Sagurday have a Lats day for an a cafe.
Speaker 5: Just on that as well. I'm sure it's finished. Okay, that's a lot of same.
Speaker 7: Well, he was at a wedding that I was out on Friday night. But that's all I'll say. That's all.
Speaker 4: We've got beautiful little producers though. We here single, very career trip and just all around nice girl.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, So che chat is the stuff that we sort of discussed off air and we're like, oh, you know, I might as well bring it to the table and find out what the good ladies of Adelaide think.
Speaker 5: And I listened in the corner. I've got headphones on, but they're not plugged into anything.
Speaker 7: Like on Jerry's Spring of Battle of the Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. So you've got a friend with a dilemma.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Well, she doesn't think it's dilemma. I think it might be a little one. So this is one of my girlfriends who was in a reasonably long term, like nearly three year relationship that was serious. It ended. Since then, she's got a new partner and the other day she was in the mall, in on a mall and ran into the ex boyfriend for the first time since they broke up. They stopped down and chatted for about half an hour. All nice, all's well, that's fine, there's no issue there. But she is not going to tell the new partner that she's run into the X and had to chat. Now, my brain goes, I think he should because if he finds out down the track and then you've kept it, is that then the issue like if he finds out you've seen him. But she says that there's genuinely no issue there and she doesn't even think about the ex so she doesn't need to tell him. So a mission. Little white lies, are they ever? Okay, this is what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Four ten, give us a call with your thoughts on this one. And anyone who gets on the air goes in the running for first class and fifty K. Yeah, what are your thoughts on those steps?
Speaker 7: I say, little white lives are fine, And I think I look at.
Speaker 5: I was taking bits.
Speaker 8: I look at like my lovely mother, and you know, she goes she's got a shopping issue, that woman, and she likes to say, you know, but we need this, we need that Rara. And she will tell dad, or won't tell dad what she's spent. And he obviously knows because he sees all the receipts. But to start with, she will do a little white lie and not tell him exactly how much. You know she's gone shopping for a while.
Speaker 4: To take that a step further, what does she do when the parcels arrive on the front door?
Speaker 7: Yeah, just pretends they're for me. Probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my daughter when she was a teenager and she'd order stuff sometimes on my credit card without my knowledge. You know how it auto saves, and yeah, took advantage of that. And she she later admitted to me that whenever she got the notification from Australia Post that her parstor was being delivered, she would drop everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just I don't know those yeah, little white lives. And as well, like yes, when it had coffee, they had a chat like whatever.
Speaker 7: It was in her life for three years they had a chat. Cool, move on.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything wrong with the chat, it's just the I think you got to tell the new partner. I think you do.
Speaker 5: Can I jump in here for the first time if you must? No, you don't need to speak to an ex for half an hour?
Speaker 2: Ah, do you think she shouldn't have even spoken to him?
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I'm not she shouldn't spoken to him. But what do you need to speak to your X for half an hour about?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I had unresolved issues.
Speaker 8: How much happy you are without that?
Speaker 5: You can't avoid sometimes into your ex? Yes, but like do you need to have a half for our conversation?
Speaker 4: But I just think if there's no feelings there and it's it means nothing to you. Then why would you upset your partner with the knowledge that you had a chat?
Speaker 2: I think if it were me and I found out down the track that my partner had seen their X and not told me, my first would be why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 3: Well, you got because it meant nothing. It didn't mean anything.
Speaker 8: I had an ex who used to work. He was in the mind and he used to see his ex to get away from you. But he used to see his ex girlfriend every now and then. He'd be like, Oh, I saw so on so today, But that's all what would be be so on so today?
Speaker 7: I don't care. I could not care less.
Speaker 5: But also if in my relationship, my wife would be suspicious because I'd come home sometimes and I guess what, guess what, it's a bird today, just or a magpie. So if I came home and I didn't release his information, yeah, naturally be suspicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I lie with it, I think.
Speaker 9: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is it ever okay to tell these little white lives?
Speaker 10: Is not?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a buzz right now? Is it ever Okay to white lies to your partner and if so, what are you telling.
Speaker 4: They're not listening to worry about radio?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to Tanna. What are your thoughts on this run? Tana?
Speaker 9: I think no. So basically, I was in a similar situation where I bumped into an ex partner on public transport Adelaide Metro for the win and I did confess to my boyfriend at the time, who is now my husband. I'm not saying the two are related, yes, but and you know that five seconds of her and whatnot, I think is worth it in the sense that once you talk about it, you unpack it, you know, and then you can move on from that and you can move on together. So I mean, and I think it's a trade off for keeping that trust. So for me, it's like I don't want to carry the girl, and I mean.
Speaker 6: My trust issues could be a whole other chick chat. I just I think you know, to live with that and like be because you're purposely just being dishonest even though you're not lying, you're emitting it, and then you're carrying that around and then you're continuing it on and on, and it's like, Okay, Why do that to yourself? Why do it to the relationship.
Speaker 9: If the relationship is solid, if it's down, I think preserving the trust between the two of you is something more important than you know. I mean, they might get upstairs, and you know, my partner did, but you know, and it was a struggle at the time. You know, it took a little while for him to accept the fact that you know, it really did mean nothing. But if it truly does mean nothing, yeah, then you should just confess.
Speaker 4: She's a woman with a strong moral compass, Tna, and I like it. Thank you, Tana. Let's go to see hello. Okay, have you been in this situation?
Speaker 11: I have been in a situation, but I was I was on the other end. So my partner ran into ran into one of his exits, and he didn't tell me, which is not great. I think the conversation is completely fine. I three years is a massive bridge of your life. You're gonna and I have a connection with that person, and you're able to be platonic with access at least I think. But when it comes to like the white light again, I completely agree you're being purposely dishonest, even if you're not lying about it.
Speaker 3: And so say you found out later down the track, did you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And how did you find out? K told me O spicy? And are you still with your partner now?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: And was that a bit of a deal breaker or was that one of many things?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: It was just one of many things.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir, Thank you so much for your honesty and for your call. Chantell from Penfield, Hey, Chanteling, Okay, white lies okay, not okay.
Speaker 10: They're okay for like, no kids the shops are closed today?
Speaker 5: No, what a shame, Chantel. Just the amount of things that is shut on a Sunday here at the show about kids is just unfortunately it's closed.
Speaker 6: For a pair.
Speaker 10: Oh no, But I think we're all on the same page with the white line with the partner again, three years there a long time. But if it's a new relationship, let also know that you've recently broken up with someone and so you know you're with them, But if if they then have an issue with it, that could be another.
Speaker 9: Red flag that you could pick up.
Speaker 10: Do you know, like, how was their jealousy and stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I agree with all everyone else. They all set my points, so I'm kind of useless right now.
Speaker 3: To you sorry, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: My whole takeaway from this conversation is it's okay to a lot of your kids about what's open and what's closed.
Speaker 3: Leave you on this note, Andrew Hayes, No, you're not receding. It's fine.
Speaker 5: You're all good.
Speaker 12: Oh Cools, you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Everything you need to know to rip into your week. Let's go to Abbey in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 8: So our Premier is going to be asked to make a pitch for why King Charles should visit South Australia. Now there's rumors going that the King will come down Under later in the year. Obviously we know that he was just diagnosed with cancer those so we have to wait and see how he's feeling. But yeah, the Premier is going to be asked to make a pitch for why South Australia should be on the official location list for a visit. So it got me thinking where would we go if the King was to come here?
Speaker 7: Where would we take him?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 8: Obviously Number one would be O'Connell Street Bakery for a Sprinkle donuts. We all know how you feel about Sprinkle I've.
Speaker 5: Heard that he is an absolute you know what for a sprinkle day he had.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I've had official correspondence with the Palace and they've said, Abby.
Speaker 7: That's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 7: Yeah how about you, guys, Where would you take him?
Speaker 4: I'd take him down south, down to the freeway and I'm going to say, look, Charles, look how far we come.
Speaker 3: This freeway used to go one way and now it goes two ways.
Speaker 7: Sorry, just it's expressway, not freeway. Apology, moving on.
Speaker 5: And if he makes that mistake, well you better correct him. Really really, I'm going to take him to the heart and soul of South Australia. That's the Ponderosa. Yeah, because guess what Central District Football Club is in the heart of Elizabeth, which is and I'm pretty sure there's a strong connection with the name Elizabeth and the royal family. It's right in the gas. Maybe when it's a port game or something like that. What's big rival, maybe the Eagles when the crowd's really at its absolute aggressive feedback best we'll go on. Now, have a couple of west ends, and so it's all about Prince Chuck because you can't you can't shame all these fancy places can know. He's one of the most fanciest people on the planet. Nothing's going to impress him anymore.
Speaker 4: I would love to have recordings of some of the feedback that you received on the boundary out there.
Speaker 5: Oh, some of the words, all these responsible dearness, that's where did King chak?
Speaker 3: Sorry, when's he supposed to be coming?
Speaker 7: It doesn't give us a date yet, just saying later this year.
Speaker 8: So I would say bye, but I would say, you know, obviously by I would think October and over.
Speaker 3: Them all right, stand by caller.
Speaker 4: Yeah, news, unbelievable scenes last night on sixty minutes so the daughter of the Salt Creek Monster has spoken out for the first time, revealing that she will always love him despite his terrifying crimes. Can you remember when this happened? Oh my goodness, it was twenty sixteen. There were two backpackers, one was from Brazil, one was from Germany and that from memory abs they'd put online, we need a lift from Adelaide to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: And so this guy picked the father, picked them up and took them and then said we're going to camp here and then attacked them both in the middle of nowhere and the two girls how they got out of is just who knows. Anyway, she came out last night she had this to say. I didn't know what to believe and I still to this day, don't know the truth behind it. There's just too much inconsistency, things that just don't add up, and I still I questioned things. Wow, we's that, she said. I've learned so much from him. I'll still love him. But to doubt that he actually did it is extraordinary because he's serving twenty two years.
Speaker 3: This is Roman Hines for those crimes. So interesting.
Speaker 7: It's giving real Ivan malat vibe.
Speaker 3: Isn't it. It's real wolf Crepe vibes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for a couple of ladies in this particular team, and that is newsreader Abby and producer Emily Love a true crime podcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this will make a good one. Maybe we should team up and do that over looking for a new podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, watch this space. Hey, let's run out with just a little bit of sport. Congratulations, both our teams won on the weekend, of course, beat Frio and the Crows smashed the Eagles, So I note Eagles. Wow they suck. Oh, not a lot to look forward to.
Speaker 3: West Coast for real long year, aren't they.
Speaker 5: We're going to get Tom Rein in just after seven o'clock to really dissect what it looks like for round one, et cetera. It looks like Zach Butter is going to be fine from Port, but Roley Thilthorpe is going to be missing for at least round one for the Crows because he's got a torn meniscus. Yes, it was real late in the game too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not great.
Speaker 4: Also special mention to the Jimmy Webster bump on Gi Simpkin, which was quite sickening.
Speaker 5: Right, So Sam Power people got four weeks. I'm just going to terms of reckless to careless upgrade that Jimmy Webbs is going to get thirty six weeks done. Some quick calculations in my head done. He launches himself, he jumps, He threw.
Speaker 3: Off the ground, which is been the message.
Speaker 5: They're calling Jiy Simpkin the headless Horseman.
Speaker 8: So my dad is in his sixties and he's very oh, come on, you know, get back up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, rot a bit of dirt and it you'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Even he was like, whoa, that guy's in trouble with a massive trouble it works.
Speaker 5: The MRO this week touch.
Speaker 4: On some of the feedback that Jimmy Webbs's family gave on Facebook too, which was not welcome. I mean, you don't put laughing emojis next to that orniment.
Speaker 1: That's a job.
Speaker 5: That's a joke.
Speaker 1: That's a job. Job, that's so terrible job.
Speaker 5: So I can kick things off on a Monday with just a little bit of humor, slight little injection to put you in a good.
Speaker 1: Mood, a little bit of hummer.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're going to have to paper rock sass this week because we're all running a little bit blue.
Speaker 3: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 5: Well, Abs, do you want to kick us off? Because you're such a fearless, courageous.
Speaker 8: Let I don't usually go first. I'm usually the one with the banger at the end.
Speaker 5: So let's yours is a big drum roll? Why did you set the tone this week?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Ready, okay, So over the weekend, I went to the doctors with my boyfriend because he had to get his prostate checked. You know, it's all about mental health on this show. We've always said that. So anyway, we walk into the doctor's studio and the doctor says, now, Steve, try not to get too aroused. My boyfriend goes, hang on, my name's not Steve, and the doctor goes, keep it.
Speaker 7: Mine is so much.
Speaker 4: Travel dirty bird got someone called the medical board.
Speaker 5: For goodness, say you don't have to go the old school step.
Speaker 7: Yeah we went. He was old school.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I interrupted a conversation between two boobs on the weekend, and what did one saggy.
Speaker 3: Boob say to the other. We better start.
Speaker 4: Getting some support around here, otherwise people are going to think we're nuts.
Speaker 7: Did you get People are going to think they're no.
Speaker 5: I think I get it, I get it, But thank you for woman's all right, ladies, and round this out. So I'm just going to straighten us up right. I feel like we're going in a bit of a bit of a dangerous direction getting livered too blue. So a little boy and his father are walking down the street and they see two dogs having a very special intimate time. Little boy asks his father, Daddy, what are they doing. The father says, well, son, they're making a puppy. So they walk on and they go home. A few days later, the little boy walks in on his parents and they're having very very special cuddles. O. Little boy says, Daddy, what are you doing? The father replies, I'm making a baby, and little boy says, well, can you turn mummy over? I'd rather have a puppy.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm told that's funny, but I have no idea what it means. Does anyone know what that means?
Speaker 1: The weekends wrap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you better believe a great man's back. Welcome back to the studio, Tom.
Speaker 12: Ran, It is so good to be back. Thanks for having me on board again for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, was it even a choice? I said no, and I got overruled.
Speaker 5: Negotiations, Yeah, negotiations the same.
Speaker 1: It was fierce, it was real fair.
Speaker 5: It was real fierce, and there was a specific moment we thought this is not going to happen, Like it's not going to go through. And then the eleventh O our band came through, big money offer. Here we are.
Speaker 12: Well, you know we've we've heard of rival radio stations two hundred million dollars. Dear as I have got everyone dwarfed on that front and deserving me so as we quite literally.
Speaker 8: Dish.
Speaker 3: You do have it on the brain today, Rennie.
Speaker 5: Let's get straight into the footy. We're very close around one.
Speaker 12: We are and look disappointing is for Riley Philthorpe. Let's start there. He's you know, to have. There's always one or two places where you go. Jeddie skuy looks good. He's the one in his four year, forty six games. It feels like the apprenticeship was over and he was ready to explode this year. He could still have a really strong year, but unfortunately fourth quarter knee injury scans yesterday. He was hoping it was just a jard knee, but it's a moniscous sort of damage to his left knee. The fact that they're not saying when he'll be back has me worried that they're probably considering surgery. I think it's going to be at least a month at the start of the season, maybe longer.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound great.
Speaker 5: And from my experience as well, it's always tricky with miniscus and you've always got to be unbelievably cautious. Yep.
Speaker 12: And for a big guy as well, it takes just that little bit longer. I think they'll put him in cotton wall. Look, you don't want to rush a guy like that back, and you do want him to play, but you don't want to risk it as well. He's too important an asset number two pick. He's got a really bright future. It's frustrating, but hopefully just a minor speed bump.
Speaker 5: Zach Budters.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this one, I'm hoping not that serious either. He has had history of ankles in the past, and it worried me that he went down. He looked like he was shot when he went down. There was no one else around him, but you could see that he just sort of turned the ankle over. Should be okay for round one. We'll know more this week. I mean, he's a great player. We all up love Zach Butters and the way he plays, but I think he'll be okay to play in that first game of the season.
Speaker 4: I think everyone felt collectively sick on the weekend when they saw the joy simp Can hit from Jimmy Webster.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the talking point all this week, isn't a Jodi Now.
Speaker 12: We had Sam pow Pepper last week, which I think we're not being too biased. It was an instantaneous Yes, it was wrong, it was high. His opponent was Can cast Mark Keene, but it was in the moment. It was a second this one. For those that haven't seen it, goodness gracious, it is still split second stuff. Don't get me wrong. We don't want to completely hang out Jimmy Webster, but he leaves the ground. He had an opportunity not to line him up summer calling for ten weeks. I think it's minimum eight week suspension. He's in real trouble.
Speaker 5: This is going to be huge. So when you look at pow Pepper straight away and say, well, here's the defense, Okay, he got slung into him at the exact wrong time, and that's what Paul went with. There is no defense. What sort of saints have got nothing in this space? They just have to sit there and go what have you got? Thank you very much?
Speaker 12: Yeah, exactly, walk away and sort of just cop it sweet I think unfortunately, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you've seen this morning.
Speaker 4: But his sister Alicia Webster wrote in the comments on Facebook, good night that's and then his younger brother Jay Webster wrote fair bump play on and then both of them have piled on to some of the you know, some of the supporters who are all supporters who are quite fairly gone. This is a disgrace, and one of the sisters has put like laughing emojis, oh good time, since been deleted. The obviously sobered up or whatever probably shouldn't have written.
Speaker 5: That fingers out for a couple of years, doesn't it.
Speaker 12: Well, this is obviously going to go straight to the tribunal. It'll be heard tomorrow night. But I would think eight to ten weeks, what do you reckon? That's that's about right.
Speaker 7: That's about right.
Speaker 5: We don't want to say and that was a big thing with the same path everything. Let's not make an example of this now, whichoulld be mad example because it's been in the spotlight for the last year and a half. But this is I feel like this is the biggest one that we've seen since a genuinely cracked down where it feels really blatant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of them, you go, I don't know if that was malicious.
Speaker 3: This looked clearly malicious.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And you just have to wonder what was Jimmy thinking it's a trial game. You know, it's late and Simpkins had a history of concussion. It's got all you know. The AFL is all about optics, in the way things work. This just looks bad and simp can look horrible afterwards, didn't he? I mean he looked like he'd been completely knocked out. He was black and blue all over it. It looked terrible, shocking.
Speaker 5: Look Tommy, so good to have you back.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 5: What a refreshing Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Is it is just it's going to make my week. I hope it makes you all week.
Speaker 12: To me.
Speaker 3: As always, we need a joke from you please.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you heard the joke off just before, but ran a little blue, so you've got a little.
Speaker 12: Bit of scope here blue shirt, So well mine's a little bit blue.
Speaker 1: I'll let you be to judge. Here we go.
Speaker 12: What do you call a cat with eight legs an octopuss?
Speaker 5: Why is that a bit blue?
Speaker 1: Tom Well, I didn't say.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to press this trouble, Thank you very much. Oh no, what's happening here? Egen? Yeah, that's right, it's an emergency intervention. Oh and I'm sorry Jones, this has taken so long, but you look, some things have happened over the last sort a few days and if you're just tuning in for the first time to describe Jody's eyeball right now it's very very yellow. And that's that's the aftermath of a popped blood vessel, which happened on what Wednesday night.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, I genuinely thought this was all over. I thought, it's it's healing, it's fine, We're done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well in this space, I thought so too. Well, I'm moving forward, and that's why I've brought the whole team together. Excellent, because it's not good enough. Morning, Yeah, good morning everybody. Time for an intervention. Because we are a rock solid team. We like to move forward. So I'm going to kick things off. I for one, am ready to move forward. Because what I got to think about over the weekend was if I was in your shoes, Joe's and I copp that much stick, I mean, I would just be seeing red. So it's not good enough, and I feel like we can go forward in a positive space. Is around the USA apps.
Speaker 7: Just that you know, obviously we're really sorry.
Speaker 8: You're looking much better today, okay, And I think so that there was a bit of.
Speaker 7: An issue over the weekend.
Speaker 8: Zoe, did you come back on the red eye?
Speaker 2: I'm a little tired. I came in from Melbourne on the Red d this morning. But Joe, it's like, aside from all that, I can even I can, she looks, she looks amazing. Isn't eye catching?
Speaker 5: Up it get a spot on? Well done, Zoe, thank you. Yes, let's let's let's point in a different direction. It is seriously eye catching.
Speaker 7: Everywhere you walk, eyes just follow you.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's so true.
Speaker 5: Okay, is so true anything you want to say.
Speaker 4: I just don't think we want to lose sight of the importance here, and we just want to make sure you're okay.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, can I say something sure?
Speaker 4: So I don't see myself coming back to work tomorrow.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's good. And what I'll leave you with is that we're a tight knit group and there's certainly no iron team, but there definitely is an iron Jody. And how ready is it? Joes? You're the captain of this team. You are the fearless captain. Okay, so if you want us to stop, just say stop stop, captain.
Speaker 1: We're going back in time on this daisy again.
Speaker 5: Monday, beautiful sexy Monday.
Speaker 1: We've always said this, Joe, it's.
Speaker 5: On a Monday. You've just got to approach in the right fashion.
Speaker 3: Come here Monday, let's pash.
Speaker 5: Come here christ a month? Does it have a pash rash Monday? What have you been doing?
Speaker 1: Is that a Hickey?
Speaker 5: Believable stuff. Let's take a little trip down memory lane on this daisy for the fourth of March. Let's go back to nineteen twenty four. Happy Birthday to You. The song was published. Someone was there, like sitting in the back background of the studio and like, now this is scamby an absolute banger. Yeah, this is going to standard tested time twenty twelve one directions and Tie twenty twelve Australian two are sold out in just three minutes. Wash ticket teck, Oh goodness? Question without notice? A favorite one direction?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean, who can make a choice.
Speaker 4: I'm right between gorgeous little Irish Nile and the beautiful Harry Stars and.
Speaker 5: They're so nile.
Speaker 4: I do you know?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna throw a Zay in the mix too as well, because it's a bit of a bad boy. I don't care. I've got an attitude think about dars Ain't yeah right, But for me, it's Nile, Like I said, Irish charm. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? Twenty twenty toilet paper sales. It's sawed across Australia, causing may just supermarket chains to begin rationing roles. And that was one of the lowest points in recent times for our.
Speaker 3: Society in modern life.
Speaker 4: Yes, and if anyone can explain the toilet paper mania to me, please do.
Speaker 5: And look if you if you collected heaps and heaps of toilet rolls during the pandemic switch off and over right now, we don't want you.
Speaker 3: You just did.
Speaker 5: It's happened. That's right, gay good stuff. Where you got.
Speaker 3: Jade's I just wiped my hands all my bum.
Speaker 4: Of you.
Speaker 9: No more.
Speaker 5: Song back in twenty sixteen on this day was Love Yourself by Justin Bieber right in his I'm so back and I'm so cool faced that sin.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about this.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven year old Adelaide woman has revealed the text message that made her quit her job. Said it made her feel small and she resigned on the spot. So her name is Madeline Whittaker, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to Sagatha for a second that you were talking to the third person.
Speaker 4: And she was working in admin for a construction company and she received a text from her boss that just completely and utterly pushed her over the edge. So basically what happened was when she got the job, she said, look, I've got endometriosis, so there are going to be days when I just simply cannot come into work.
Speaker 3: And he was like, yep, yep, no problem, that's fine.
Speaker 4: So she sent a message on a Sunday and it said, Hey, I'm not fit to come to work tomorrow due to my endo slash period. I will send a doctor's certificate tomorrow and we'll be back in on Tuesday. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. Doctors certificate fair enough you, Actually, this woman has a genuine endometriosis. Like some of the photos from hospital just look awful, and women with endo get that real blow shod look as well.
Speaker 5: So it can be super sadden too, can't it.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I've never had it, I've had friends that have had it, and from all accounts, it sounds incredibly painful. Anyway, this is how the boss was responded. We go, sorry, Madeline, it's twenty past eight at night. It's not acceptable. Please consider your options regards from the boss, and she has replied with please accept this as my formal resignation.
Speaker 3: Thanks Madeline.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's and what was his response after that?
Speaker 4: Oh, no, I think that it was all done abs in the newsroom. So you haven't had endo, but you've had some experience in this space that's been pretty painful.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I luckily am very fortunate to not have endometriosis, but I have well the medical world won't diagnose me with PCOS, but I have all of the symptoms, so I've got a cyst on my ovaries. And thinking back now, it's funny because back in the day, I remember, like the day before I was duty my period, I'd be bedridden. I'd be really sore, I just want to sleep. It'd be really teary. It was horrible. Now things are a lot better because I take care of myself for a lot better. But yeah, I think back to then and I think of all the pain and all the crap that I sort of went through then. But I've got a lot of friends who have endometriosis and just the horrible things that they go through, and the fact that I think men still don't quite understand what's going on. And I think we're a lot better in this space because back in the day, it was like, oh, periods, he was still a bit there. It's disgusting. Well, that's life, and this is what we have to deal with as women, and we need everybody to understand that. We need everybody to understand endo and all of the things.
Speaker 4: More. I think there's a real push at the moment too, because I don't think medicare particularly looks after you. And there's a woman on Sunrise on the weekend just talking about how in this space it's so expensive for her.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's not realizing, not good.
Speaker 4: At all at all, and terribly well, certainly, I don't want to make light of it. But Bosh, Josh did show me a text message that you sent last night. Here you go, yeah, and it read sorry, Josh, I won't be in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's from you. I have period pain.
Speaker 4: So I need to lie in bed with some chocolate and a hot water bottle and listen to old mixtapes from ex girlfriends love Andrew.
Speaker 5: That's true, how to go down.
Speaker 3: He definitely didn't fly. You're here?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm absolutely here? And he was very very insensitive, isn't he. That's it? I quit, Yeah, I just go take it back