Speaker 1: We got get morning every day. Alades Hey, welcome to the podcasts where on this podcast we love to laugh. How good laughing?
Speaker 2: Oh we love it, don't we?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My goodness. We like to laugh and have fun and find the joy in life. Unless your news reader.
Speaker 1: Abby, And that's how we like to relax. Yes, different brothers.
Speaker 2: I like to laugh and release indorphins.
Speaker 3: Abby likes to just wallow in the misery of humans murdering other.
Speaker 1: Humans, which stranger gives her an endorphin release.
Speaker 3: Yes, because she realizes she's not a murderrest so she feels better about herself. Stand By from one of the most random conversations about true crime.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the studio and news reader Abby.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I'm a little stress today, but anyways, it's always you know, how you do the cup half full analogy at three quarters?
Speaker 2: It doesn't take much just to tip it over there one.
Speaker 1: Time, one time she had a carp and was seventy five percent full. She said, oh look my carp it's twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: Empty, exactly. And that's how it is today. We're nearly tip it over.
Speaker 1: I got some good news for you, Abs. And when I say good news, this is not good news at all? What about this? Listen to this as a statistic. Renowned psychologist, doctor Therma Bryant has explained that treating true crime shows as a way to relax before bed could mean that the trauma portrayed in the series is familiar to you and could be a sign that you need counseling.
Speaker 4: Is this because I am just addicted to a crime and watcher all the time?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're setting had a huge warning signal.
Speaker 3: Also abs My question would be did she need a degree in psychology to ascertain that listening to stories about murder before you go to sleep isn't a good idea?
Speaker 1: She really just put two and two together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, this is interesting. I have admitted before that I am a complete psychopath, so this doesn't surprise me. I didn't really have a traumatic childhood, as my mother would say, so I probably I don't know why I'm so addicted to true crime and why I love it so much. But they do say that if you watch it, it's almost like your life is so chaotic, and when you watch it, it calms.
Speaker 2: You because it's more chaotic. Because I do say that, does it.
Speaker 1: Make you go, oh, well, actually, my wife's actually quite compared to what I'm looking at happen.
Speaker 4: This morning, though, I walked out and it's pitch black, and I walk out and then the light comes out in the garage, and I could have sworn that there was someone standing.
Speaker 2: By our letterbox. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, every morning, so long, every morning, every morning, I go through the same thing. And then as I'm driving, I see something on the roading thing. Oh my god, it's a dead body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she runs. I think sleeping on.
Speaker 2: The road interesting though, Yeah, I don't know. I've heard this.
Speaker 4: I've heard different versions of what you're saying before, and I would agree, to be honest, I think you're Sometimes I'm just so chaotic in my head that that actually calms me down watching murder.
Speaker 1: Yea, there was there was that time, what is going on?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 3: Saying that by listening to stories about humans killing other people you feel better about ntands.
Speaker 1: Me down, Yeah, because then maybe you sort of you compared to what's actually happened to go, you know what, in the biggest scheme of things, maybe I'm alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe things that aren't too bad at the time.
Speaker 1: You did date Jeffrey Dharma that was an interesting time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he came into work and you're like, I got his new boyfriend's name's Jeffrey, and there's a couple of red flags.
Speaker 1: And you're like, I'm not so sure about it. I think he might be a Gemini.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I would continue down that path because I'd be like, well, hopefully he does something, and then you know, I'll be involved in it, and then.
Speaker 2: I'll be able to fix him. I'll be able to do he.
Speaker 1: Did some things, abs do not go to his apartment.
Speaker 4: My friend and I were driving the other day and there's been an accident, which obviously very horrible.
Speaker 2: She's a nurse.
Speaker 4: I'm a reporter, and I was like, we could be the eighteen there, I could have been ten years first for you, Okay.
Speaker 2: Just randomly jumped in and pretended I was Jodiotti.
Speaker 3: All right, this started is a random discussion about your podcast habits, and now I genuinely need to book you into therapy.
Speaker 2: I'm booked in tomorrow my next sessions. Tomorrow. I'll bring this up with her. You can compare notes because I had mine yesterday. So we're all good.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: What about all the women you work with have to go and see psychologists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, show my very goodness.
Speaker 2: The common denominator is you hazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the only one who's not carrying a big butcher's night. That's what's happening right now, true true crime fans out there? Or is it just the crazy women that work at No. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Does anyone else relaxed by watching true crime or listening to true crime podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't gaslight hair and tellow Shoes?
Speaker 1: Crazy, crazy lady.
Speaker 2: Let's ask Nara. Good morning, Nara, Good morning guys. How are you good? Are you obsessed with true crime?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I love it. I do fall asleep to it, and I don't. I don't know if it's the reader of the documentary's voice or the facts that you pick up clues about weird people, or the facts that there's some resolve in the end, even if they don't get caught. Sometimes that people along the way knew something was up right, And I think that fascinates me that no one stood up or did anything or called out the red flags kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Can I say this to you, Nara and to Abby in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: There's this beautiful up called calm and it plays nice rain music before you go to sleep, and just.
Speaker 1: No, that's boring. You want to hear you want to hear this, Nara, and you just want to settle.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Nara, have a great day, Taylor. Okay, true crime tragic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, I'm very much a true crime person, horror person. I also fall asleep too in it. My partner thinks I'm insane because I will fall asleep to people screaming in the background.
Speaker 2: And you thought I was a psychopathy.
Speaker 6: I'm also a phlebotomist as well, so I collect blood for a living, right, Okay, which my friends also when they found out, they were like, that is very very much you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, are you the real life Dexter?
Speaker 6: You know I seen Dexter Jeffrey Dahmer. I've always been obsessed with the Doombane Ramsey case as well. Anything that comes up about that, whether it's reading it, documentary, anything, I have to watch it because it just like hits me in the fields that they never found out who really did it. But then I've also got my theories as well.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm going to speak, Okay, So what's going to happen is Kayla Nara and Abby are going to have a ells night, can sit around and discuss all your murderous theories with each other.
Speaker 2: That's how good that founds great.
Speaker 4: I always told myself I should have been a detective. I reckon I would have just been great at that.
Speaker 1: So that's what it feels like. So Coylor, is there an element of that as well? Like it sounds like that's in a different life, you probably could have been a detective as well. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm obsessed with law and Order SVU as well, anything, even if it's obviously not real crime, but through crime. And I will sit there and I know this sounds awful, but sometimes you'll sit there and you'll see blues that people have left behind, and I think, how could.
Speaker 5: You be so stupid?
Speaker 2: Amen to that?
Speaker 3: Are you? Oh?
Speaker 6: I know that sounds awful. It sounds awful, but you just get so into it that you just you trying to dissect it yourself.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, Okay, if I ever I want to knock off my husband, I know where to come.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know I'm willing.
Speaker 1: No, you're only what if away from a holiday with what if dot com?
Speaker 2: You could go to the dentist or the kids' sports.
Speaker 1: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 3: Book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ozzie for traveling.
Speaker 2: Here's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 2: Snooze news?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I god, it's the post snooze news. And what we want to do. I mean, if you've just woken up and you're like, what do I really need to know about? We just want to condense all the good bits, because, as you know, there's so much news, and so much of it is rubbish, no offense newsbreader Abbey.
Speaker 2: I've taken sports presenter.
Speaker 1: Wish I was a sports presenter. I'm actually just the reporter.
Speaker 3: You get to sit on the desk with Bruce sometimes. Don't sell yourself short. You do a very good job.
Speaker 1: The problem when everyone else is sick.
Speaker 4: Also, Dad didn't like whatever lipstick you were wearing the other week, just a fi I'm wearing lipsticks?
Speaker 2: Had we had something on your lips? And he said to tell you.
Speaker 3: So, No, it's probably just the spittle from his his line or open. Maybe I'm just presented as gloss.
Speaker 1: Snorted because oh my gosh, can we straighten this up? Please? Here you go, I actually will straighten this up, yes, quite seriously, because unfortunately we are passing of Jet Motley. Yeah, absolute, Port Adelaide great, and we're talking right at the top. Nine time Premiership player, two undred and fifty games for Best and Fairest of course, nine sixty four McGary medallists, South Austraian Football Hall of Fame and part of Port Adelaide's greatest team and the Australian Football Hall of Fame. So there'd be a lot of legends out there who'd be very very sad today. I'm talking guys like Tim Ginova, Bruce Abernethy. But it's a sad day for football in South Australia and for Port Adelaide.
Speaker 2: So he wasn't sick for very long, was he.
Speaker 1: No, it's ready this morning, yes, but nine time premiership player they do not come around too often at any level. No, certainly there's a lot of level like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, lots of love to his family this morning, because obviously in a very difficult time.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's making your radar?
Speaker 4: Absolutely so obviously, Well the big one before I move on to the one I want to talk about. The big one is Dan Andrews is stepping down from five o'clock. So obviously he was quite controversial in his time over the COVID pandemic. But it's an end of an eras after nine years Victoria will have a new premiere.
Speaker 2: So that's a big one. But the one that's fun that.
Speaker 1: Will I just wonder like we like Dan Andrews though, didn't we? Well, look, I don't want to be a fancy too South Australians, but why would you want to go there? Oh that's right now, we God, that was sotent.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you have to say that those barbs that he used to fire at South Australia was so childish.
Speaker 2: Grow up, mate, we're all in the same country here.
Speaker 4: Danny grow up just into Alan is tip to get the job. So just a big one for I guess the whole country this morning. But one that I thought was quite funny. Is anyone struggling out there, football players or anyone you might just want to go and get yourself a pop star girlfriend. So because Taylor Swift is now seeing Travis Kelsey, there was twenty four million extra viewers of the NFL and his Jersey. There's been a four hundred percent increase in Jersey sales.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that? Yeah? Yeah, maybe that's what you should have done. Hazy, you reckon.
Speaker 1: I was sending messages to Theresa Farmer. Yeah, Stewy Jubo, that's a very good point. The other thing we're talking about as well as is that everyone's putting on social media, but they're doing it on purpose or not, but they're doing the whole Oh you know, good on her for basically jumping on board and going out with a guy who's an absolute nobody. Travis Kelsey is like a massive deal in the NFL, and American supports got.
Speaker 3: So offended this morning when I said, I just stumbled on this little docco on Prime last night about Kelsey and I was like, who knew? That's like travel daylor Swift's new boyfriend and his unknown brother, And you were like, how.
Speaker 1: Very disrespect Travis and Jason like that.
Speaker 2: But he's not just an athlete. He's got a podcast to guys, so.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: Meantime, Jimmy from the Goodies Saints is like doorry Boys. I know attendance is are down, but Pink's coming next week.
Speaker 1: Yet that's a comfort.
Speaker 3: What about Jason Sidakis and Olivia Wilde have reportedly settled their bitter custody battle. You might recall she was on stage doing a presentation and she was hit with I don't know if they would divorce papers or that was some sort of legal papers, and in front of everyone, the whole audience, she's reading it.
Speaker 2: It's like unfolding in real time. Wow, she got served.
Speaker 1: She got Oh, that's what it was, and that's what that means over there, because can you get served in Australia or is that an American thing?
Speaker 2: It's just an American thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jack, I wouldn't want to, you know, bank on my legal credentials in this situation.
Speaker 2: Half fair enough in this or any situation.
Speaker 1: Who says that a lawyer come in, he's about to get.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So he ted Lasso has to pay his ex.
Speaker 3: Olivia twenty seven five hundred dollars a month, which is forty grand forty grand a month in child support. Well justify that in child support, Like, I mean, kids are expensive, but they're not forty grand expensive a month.
Speaker 1: Well, some kids have got really really expensive takes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when Henry goes to Sushi trained Jeepers.
Speaker 1: And he wants everything and he just wants to look at it. He wants to own it, but not necessarily eat it.
Speaker 3: Just takes it off the train and sits in front of himself and just touches.
Speaker 1: It, gives a bit of a t and puts it back on there. We'll take it off six hours later, was spare sushi? It's an absolute mess.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Well, kids are expensive, aren't they.
Speaker 1: That's your post snooze news. The six fifteen vending machine quiz can't say the snap jakes. We love good comeback, Yes, we do really good comeback. The six to fifteen venue machine just went off, went on a bit of a fitness and health retreat. Now it's back, more beautiful than ever.
Speaker 2: Was it a midlife crisis? I don't know who's to say.
Speaker 1: It did come back driving a Masaragi with the top down, and it certainly cannot afford to do.
Speaker 2: That, and it was only twelve degrees.
Speaker 1: It's like, just let your graze come through vending machine, like, have you had a rinse? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Did your taste them? What's going on here?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 2: This is how it works.
Speaker 3: The vending machine is jam packed full of prizes including up to pick up heart at like thirty six is tickets Valo Adelaie five hundred Friday after Concert series, and heaps and heaps more.
Speaker 2: We have got three questions for you. Just have to get the third right.
Speaker 1: What about the chips as well?
Speaker 2: Though, oh you don't want them.
Speaker 1: Avoid the chips.
Speaker 2: That's the least attractive of all the prizes.
Speaker 1: That's true, mind, jud I.
Speaker 2: Stop. Vinegar chaps are winking at me at the.
Speaker 1: Moment you say chips or chaps Morning chaps. Also some nice salt and vinegar chips on board. Let's go, Jasmine Straw for morna.
Speaker 6: How are you? Hello? Good morning? I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 2: We're very well? Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're going to throw some questions at you. You just have to get to the third one and get that right.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: First question, Jasmine, how many days in a year.
Speaker 8: And sixty five.
Speaker 1: Someone knows their stuff? Wow? Good side question there, Jasmine. But a little loosener. It might get a bit more difficult from here, we'll see, okay.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 3: Dan Andrews resigned yesterday Jasmine, what state was he premier of victorious?
Speaker 1: Must be done?
Speaker 3: You have a good feeling, okay, Jasmine, you just got to get this one right, and then you get a crack at the vending machine.
Speaker 2: Question number three? What type of animal is film character? Babe?
Speaker 5: He is a pig.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 4: Alright.
Speaker 2: What I need you to do is choose a letter for me, A B or C.
Speaker 8: I will go B B.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now choosing number between two and six.
Speaker 8: Go number three three B three?
Speaker 2: Which money going in the machines?
Speaker 1: Is the naughty cousin of B one and B two, which we never hear about.
Speaker 2: It's like the third Hemsworth brothers.
Speaker 1: Ye, no mention, like the fourth edgeton? All right, what have we got, Jazz?
Speaker 2: You have picked yourself up. Let me get them. He's a paper right here.
Speaker 3: Oh you've got yourself one hundred and fifty dollars. Earthclay Studio voucher, Yes.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's so welcome.
Speaker 3: Earth Clay Studio a therapeutic safe space for bonding and creating u rt H Clay Studio dot com dot Are you you've.
Speaker 2: Been an't you?
Speaker 1: I've been there, and even I'm a man who there was a few question marks whether I actually even had a soul at one stage, Jasmine, and even I enjoyed it. It was a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Jasmine. You did so well. Thank you so much for playing this morning.
Speaker 8: Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Go eh good stuff you too? Ah feels good? Does feel good? I feel like another coffee though, ye? Should we shout some coffees next again?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, you want to come to our cafe?
Speaker 1: All right? Still all right, Joe, just need to talk to you about a flock of sheep that have really got themselves into some serious trouble. Over and grace.
Speaker 2: Thank god you've addressed this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it keeps on happening too. Thought, finally, let's lift the lid and let's talk about it on over. Yes, I heard of sheep struggling to find fresh grass for food due to extreme flooding, started behaving strangely after adding large parts of cannabis crop. This is from reports that come over. There happens all the time, I reckon, I think we know what's happened. Gosh, And if you've ever seen a sheep that's really just gone too hard on the old cannabis plant, never ends, well, does it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It doesn't A.
Speaker 1: Sheep buddy crazy.
Speaker 2: As it is, aren't they? What happens when sheep get the munchies? What do they eat?
Speaker 1: Oh? My gosh, is there enough grass to fill their bellies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 3: Do they just like down to the seven eleven and get them to what happened?
Speaker 1: I think? So? They're just sort of cruising as well. They're absolutely all over the place and all of a sudden, sorry, what are you trying to say? Okay, all right for you?
Speaker 6: For all?
Speaker 1: The only said the crop had been badly damaged by a heat wave and the sheep had finished what was left, which was about one hundred kilos of cannas. The guys just kept on going, Oh god.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you, really, what's the meat that comes from sheep?
Speaker 1: Again? What do you mean what sheep meats?
Speaker 2: Sheep meat?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Well, you get lamb and you're getting I suppose.
Speaker 2: I always get my animals in the meat.
Speaker 1: Did you think that from sheep we get chicken? But what's going on here?
Speaker 3: I didn't know?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? What sort of beef is this coming from this sheep?
Speaker 3: I get confused with where pork comes from and all the different meat products.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so lessen, we don't get bacon from sheep. For k Jessica Simpson just tu to a jicken.
Speaker 3: My point, My point being if one of those sheep meets an untimely end, right, and then you're just munching on a lamb chop?
Speaker 2: Is it like having one of those special brownies? You know what I'm saying this Now.
Speaker 1: I saw what's going on. What an absolute role I so it was to get there?
Speaker 2: This chop day is weird? You guys.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Thirty twenty fourteen, are you a sheep? And if you can chin one hundred kilos of cannabis?
Speaker 7: You told me you put a time machine on this daisy on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: If you're a part of the Glen Football Club, you're probably gearing up for whacky Wednesday. Why don't guys drink responsibly? You won't. Let's take a little trip down. Member of the Maine twenty seventh of September. Let's go back to nineteen eighty two. Lil Wayne Dwayne Carter Junior was born in Louisiana. Today is his forty first birthday. Good morning to you, Lil lill.
Speaker 3: Imagine giving me am call hello, Lil Wayne speaking, he Lil.
Speaker 1: Wayne speaking, Hey there, Little what's happening, Big Wayne? And He's like, stop calling me Big WAYNEO. I'm little all right, we've been over there, Eli l Yeah. Nineteen ninety nine, Kevin Thackwell, Englishman attached a record one hundred and sixteen closed pegs to his face and his neck and no doubts. Mum and Dad was so.
Speaker 2: Proud, so proud, so proud.
Speaker 3: We speak about this a lot on this Joe, Like, some people are just born into a destiny. But how you discover that peggs are your destiny is a mystery to me.
Speaker 1: I think when he was a toddler as well. They're at a family barbecue and everyone was sort of crowd around there, like one day that kid's going to achieve greatness because at that stage he was just attaching things to his face. Now there's something in this. This kid's bound for the big time. I Reckon two thousand and eight. Halo three sold over fifty thousand copies in the first twenty four hours of sales, making it the biggest Australian entertainment launch of all time, not a game on myself.
Speaker 2: It's a game, okay, don't hate me.
Speaker 1: It's like an alien sort of shooting game. It's probably a little bit past you, Joe's given. We've had previous conversations where you've said the word Atari, and also you were playing Pong I reckon on Atari.
Speaker 2: Who also had a Commodore six and four.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, anyone unbelievable stuff. You're like, yeah, it's such a big deal when we've got Super Mario Brothers one.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, I just looked up this Halo video game and that looks truly awful.
Speaker 1: So there graphics just a step above pack Man back in the day, still getting there. No one saw. It was September twenty seven and nineteen ninety eight's one Week by the Bear Naked Ladies. It's a good song, goodness sake, ladies put a shirt on, but also also.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest lyrics of all time.
Speaker 3: She get a China and the Chinese chicken stops sticking absolutely.
Speaker 9: Hungry.
Speaker 1: Five years it's your laughter, me sing, I've come back and sek, what the fork?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: What the fork?
Speaker 3: This is the segment where we like to drill down on little things in life that we just simply don't understand, and it leaves you scratching your head saying what the fork, which is what we all collectively did yesterday Andrew Hayes, when producer and Welcome to the Mic announced her favorite thing to eat for breakfast is leftover Chinese food. God, I'm going to clarify this. It's not what I eat every day. But if you go and get some delicious takeaway food from Young Sing and Ronella shout out best Chinese food in Adelaide. If you go there and you order the side chicken and fried rice, and you have some for dinner, and then it's just sitting in the fridge, and then you open that fridge in the morning and you go, oh, it's winking at me, like you said about the something that chips. So you wake up in the morning you go, do you know what I need right now? I need some sat chicken and fried rice to start my day.
Speaker 2: And I will die on that hill.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, you'll die lying too.
Speaker 2: More room for.
Speaker 1: China.
Speaker 2: She's on the hill with MSG, just.
Speaker 1: Like she's on the hill. She's bloated as all a nice little what was your fine on me before you got Chinese and.
Speaker 3: Crack and then she's got like all this foam coming out of her mouth and she's like, I'm dying with the hill.
Speaker 2: I'll die by this Saturday Chicken on yours.
Speaker 3: And so we had that discussion and then Coach Beard from Ted Lasso aka Camera God Josh chimed in and said, what, I'm one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent on board with team here.
Speaker 1: Like you chuck all of your Chinese from the night before, your lemon chicken, your beef, and black bean, your all in the same pot like a Chinese food dumpster. Yeah, it's like the best hangover cure. What else?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: You blend it up to and eat it as a smooth.
Speaker 2: Cut the time down gets it right into my veins. You're just mixing all your Chinese food together.
Speaker 3: And then what did I see you eating for breakfast yesterday right after we had this discussion.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pizza just as good. And the best part about that is you don't have to reheat it.
Speaker 1: You just eat it cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cold pizza for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Pizza for breakfast. It's probably a man You awards extra pineapple too, is it?
Speaker 3: I don't start the pine apple on the pizza discussion. It's nothing better, all different before thirteen twenty four to ten. Get involved. We want to know this morning you.
Speaker 2: Eat what for what?
Speaker 3: I eat?
Speaker 2: If you'll producing them? I eat Chinese for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah most mornings too, are you like? Oh, who wants eggs? Who wants who wants beef? Show?
Speaker 2: I mean, and you know what, those of us eating the Chinese? Very happy? There you go, enjoy your eggs.
Speaker 1: It's just so right now. It's literally two apiece. So it's me and Jodi being like we're traditionals with our food. Yeah, and Josh and them saying, oh no, I will let absolutely anything if you throw it at msg in or it.
Speaker 2: I eat what for what?
Speaker 3: So best caller will win a family pass to the Adelaide thirty six, a season opener this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Get on board. I eat what for what?
Speaker 1: Get a nailsworth? Is it? Venita?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I hate you?
Speaker 2: Oh well, thanks, well, thank you?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 2: You eat what for what?
Speaker 5: Often have polo for breakfast if we've got left over?
Speaker 3: I kind of love that for you, oh dear. I mean it's a fair sugar hit to start your day with.
Speaker 2: Vanita.
Speaker 1: That's fruit probably, Yeah, that's true, there's fruit in there, but it ralely sort of sends you down the line of everything kind of needs to be sugar for the rest of day. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 9: Not good.
Speaker 3: Is like a stand by it whatever. Kristin from Mount Barker, Good morning, You eat what for what? I eat?
Speaker 8: Normal food ever cut on toast. But my kids, no matter what I cook, whether it be a roast, you're or Chinese, they will always make a plate for breakfast because they are weird.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there we go. And now it feels like we're getting somewhere with producer andywhere now with your parents used to feed your dinner for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but they did. They left me to fend for myself. Goodness, don't we Kristin?
Speaker 3: So, and it doesn't matter what you have, lasagna, whatever, they'll have it for breakfast.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: You know as babies. I said, they're normal, but now they just choose to eat whatever. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's cool. Good on them, they're happy. Good perfect.
Speaker 2: It's got a Mark from Selix Hill, Good morning, Mark. You eat what for what?
Speaker 9: I like stained chicken and prawn dumplings with chili broth.
Speaker 1: For breakfast.
Speaker 9: I had it for lunch the day before and I left it on site and when I got there in the morning it was still well covered. I had it for breakfast.
Speaker 2: There's some salmonella issues. Not in a fridge winter in the fridge.
Speaker 1: You know, nothing's wrong with that, Marke And you know what you are. There's a little photo of you next to the definition of what doesn't kill your matter strong.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Matthias from Woodcroft, Good morning. What are you having?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 7: I have chicken hearts for breakfast, so that's sorry.
Speaker 1: Did you say chicken hearts?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The one.
Speaker 2: I find Where do you even find chicken hearts? Where do you buy them? Woolies?
Speaker 1: Which whichlies section the gross section?
Speaker 7: It's to be fair, it's in the dog section. But it's a delicacy in Brazil. And you just I guess you season it with some vinegar and lemon a barbecue and have him for preaktaice.
Speaker 1: Well wait, do you know what myself? Oh my gosh, in my brain mattisas I was like, say, is it in the dog for secsions? But I didn't want to offend you for how big your hearts? How big are that?
Speaker 7: They're not too big. They're like I don't even know how to describe them, right.
Speaker 3: So Mantias is just walking down the aisle going chum pal, oh there's my chicken hearts.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you get a little bit of liver and then.
Speaker 2: Oh it bonus.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Ex, Okay, that's good stuff, chicken. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: I feel like sending Matias off to the Adelaide thirty sixers this weekend, but I'm afraid what he's going to snack on him? Public congratulations you going to the basketball mate?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Maybe if the boys are down at half time against Melbourne United, what could pep them back? Little chicken hearts.
Speaker 2: Chicken hearts, take them into the rooms.
Speaker 1: There some interesting breakfast out there.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Woll if you got a good mine as well, please text it so for double nine one nine. But maybe em isn't as big a freak as we thought she was.
Speaker 2: Nice. I still think she is.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about and you're gonna hear this right, the original pea stained pants?
Speaker 1: What pea stain pants?
Speaker 3: Pea stained pants? So I kid you not, these are pants with like a wet stain around your crotch area. To make it look like you have weaked yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that's a thing now.
Speaker 3: Apparently it is, and it's got some real Billy Madison vibes about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look everybody Billy Peter. Of course, I.
Speaker 1: Feed my pants.
Speaker 9: Everybody my age their pants.
Speaker 1: It's the coolish really, Yes, you ain't cool unless you pity your pants. Wow's too cool?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my four year old is so on trend. The other daways feed all over the couch as well. Look how cool avoidable stuff.
Speaker 2: There's just maybe think about this.
Speaker 3: It's just blokes running around Henley Street at three am on a Sunday morning going look.
Speaker 2: At how I'm trend.
Speaker 1: I am check this out, lady. It's been a big show. Jokes, really big shots.
Speaker 3: Spoke to the Prime Minister. For goodness sake, what about that for Wednesday? It doesn't get much bigger than that that it does.
Speaker 1: Yes, along with the coffee shouts, we paid some bills as well, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all there to worry about.
Speaker 3: We asked what the fork white people eating Chinese food for dinner.
Speaker 2: We had a caller, wait, chicken hearts?
Speaker 1: Yes for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Did I just say for dinner?
Speaker 3: Chinese for dinner meant for breakfast. Okay, Chinese for dinner is perfectly normal if.
Speaker 1: You producer, and maybe it is strange to have Chinese for dinner. He has it for breakfast. Yeah, birthday Pado returns tomorrow as well, and you just sort of feel like we're due to give away one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We so are Day four. I reckon, we're on right from us. I'm going to a grand final lunch today. We are laid over. Behave yourself, I will, don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Is it Wednesday? After all? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, judging with judging pants. Not all of us have to work during the day on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you better be here tomorrow morning, four forty five, prepping furiously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow morning and every morning you know me.
Speaker 1: Ill right to see you tomorrow, folks. Good Bye,