Speaker 1: On scolds Austrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panekey Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. The boss of nine Entertainment calls it quits as the company deals with the fallout from bullying and harassment complaints.
Speaker 4: Nick Cata will give us his take.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift endorses Karmala Harris, but will it actually get young people voting? Clairo joins us to break it down. Kosha Gada will debunk all of Kamala Harris's lives during the presidential debate. The King embraces New Zealand's women's rugby team. Kinsey Schofield will show us the viral vision and of course Lefty's losing it, including the alleged disappearing.
Speaker 4: Pets of Ohio musical edition.
Speaker 5: You're Eating the Cats, eat the cat eating the eating You're eating the cats eat the cat eating the zogs.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Mensi's Research Center Senior Fellow, Nick cat Nick. Great to have you on. Thank you so much for joining me. I want to start with that breaking news that Nine's executive Nine's Entertainment's chief executive Mike Sneezeby.
Speaker 4: He has today called it quits.
Speaker 3: He's standing down and will leave the media company at the end of the month. Nick, I feel like this is a long time coming. The company, of course, has been in some turmoil for the last few months.
Speaker 4: Are you surprised at all by his decision?
Speaker 6: Not one iota. I'm surprised it wasn't sooner, actually, because it's very tough in the media game at the moment, as do you know, as people at Sky I know, as anybody involved in commercial media knows, it's a very tough environment and the business model is changing. But I think nine has really accelerated the decline of a once grade station by failing to deal with some very basic issues of bullying which should have been stamped on very early on. And I thought the the ultimate sin for or for Sneezeby was when he went to the Parish Olympics and decided it was a good idea to run with a torch at the same time they were laying off staff back in Sydney and expecting people to tighten their belts. It was incredibly poor management, incredibly poorly judged, incredibly self indulgent. And if that's any indication of the way the man's been running the organization, I'd be saying they're better off without him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I mean the optics of that.
Speaker 3: When the company's in turmol and you're trotting about Paris with the Olympic flame, it just doesn't work. Now, look, let's talk about the anti Israel and anti war protests in Melbourne. As we know, that city was unrecognizable yesterday as these idiots ran riot. They were back at it again today, but certainly not to the extent it.
Speaker 4: Appears as we saw yesterday.
Speaker 3: Nick, I've got to say it's very telling the Greens did not back the police response, despite the fact that the police were being pelted with horsepoo, acid canned food.
Speaker 4: It was appalling.
Speaker 3: And yet the Victorian Greens are calling for an independent inquiry into the use of force by police.
Speaker 6: Can you believe which inquiring of the use of horsemen who protested. Now, it's appalling behavior. They've really crossed over the crossed over the line here well. And truly, anybody who thinks that that is a legitimate way to protest any cause, whatever their cause of the day might be, it plainly is not. And plainly the police, I thought, compared to the way they treated some of the COVID demonstrations, were very restrained, possibly too restrained from my liking. Actually, I mean, I think the police had every right to end this as they did, and I every right to come down hard on the protesters who were as you know, they were blindfolded. They were deliberately trying to hide their identity as they deliberately went out to break the law and cause violence and danger and disrupt the city. There's no words really strong enough to condemn these absolute idiots. And they're certainly not winning any friends for their cause, aren't they. I mean, who's going to they suddenly going to persuade us that we've got to support I don't know what is it today, Palestinians or whatever, because this behavior, no, of course not, and that's not what they're trying to do. They're just making an exhibition of themselves. This is performative demonstrating.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, and they are feral. I mean that they're just they're out of control.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, speaking of the Greens, one of their MP's, Gabrielle de Vietri, blew off parliament to attend one of those anti war protests this week, and she is the same one that got suspended for posting a selfie to social media in support of a climate protest, forcing Parliament over there to be adjourned.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 3: Look, it's become clearer the Greens are the MPs. They're they're not really politicians, they're activists. They're in there for their own their own self worth. They don't actually care.
Speaker 4: About the people they're supposed to be representing.
Speaker 6: If you have the privilege of being elected as a member of Parliament, then you have a platform and a voice and you're able to execute real change within the democratic system. That she had to step outside of it and join the lawless mob on the street shows that she's not serious. She's not serious about her job. She's not serious about the way our democracy works or negotiating things with other people who might disagree with her. And that's I think the frightening thing about what we're seeing in the Greens, particularly but in others too, that they just they're not prepared to have a debate. It's their way or the highway, and I'm sorry, that's not democracy as we understand it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that looks I've.
Speaker 3: Got to stick with the Greens because today they are calling for companies found guilty of price gouging on essential products and services like rent to energy and groceries to be hit with a maximum penalty of fifty million dollars. What are your thoughts on this plan, Nickel, A total at work.
Speaker 6: It's bonkers economics, that's what it is. Everybody knows, you know. Any sort of price control like that, it's not going to work. I mean, the best way to get prices down is more competition in the market. There is a lot of competition in the grocery sector, by the way, and it's a very keenly fort business. I had a email from somebody who's run pubs in Adelaide the other day sending me his electricity bill this July as opposed to last July, and in some of his pubs it is almost double, so you know, and same goes to supermarkets. They're paying more for their fridges, they're paying more for the diesel that gets the stuff to the supermarkets. So I have some sympathy for them. And it's up to the government to tackle inflation at the proper level, which is to start with their own spending and that will start bringing the kind of relief that everybody seeks in supermarkets, not this sort of It's the sort of thing you'd see out of a command economy, isn't it like the Soviet Union. It's ridiculous, It doesn't work and it shouldn't be tried.
Speaker 3: More thought bubble politics by the Greens as always. Now we know, of course that the King and Queen will be coming down Under in October, but the King has canceled the walkabouts from his Australian tour to avoid offending indigenous communities. Instead, the official itinery of the King and Queen will replace the Royal walk about with an opportunity to meet the public.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 3: I think this personally is ridiculous. Now you're not allowed to say walk about when you're referring to a meet and greet with the royal family, even though the UK actually still uses the walk about term.
Speaker 4: When where does it end?
Speaker 6: He's a sensitive soul, isn't here. I really thought this was a problem. I mean, people come up through the street and say, you know, he's calling it a walk about. No, it's an entirely made up problem. But the important thing is he's going to be here, and I don't care what he calls it. If I get a chance to stand in the crowd and just near the King, who I think is doing a magnificent job of uniting his country and hopefully ours two, I will do so. I don't care what he calls it.
Speaker 4: No neither, And I too have the utmost respect for the King and Queen.
Speaker 3: And the monarchy. But I've got to say this is a shaka.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about Queensland Premier Stephen Miles. He has really outdone himself, this time posting a bizarre video to social media captioned gangs all here.
Speaker 4: To protect women in Queensland. Have a look at this look Nick, This is.
Speaker 3: Very weird, strange, bizarre, particularly because the Minister for Women who was there, Shannon Fentamen, she can't even define what a woman is.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know.
Speaker 3: She claims it's someone who identifies as a woman.
Speaker 4: But never mind, they've got your back if you are a woman. Apparently, what are they trying to do here?
Speaker 6: Who came up with that idea of let's find them in sacma immediately? I mean, so crazy, isn't it. Whatever they're talking about isn't going to work with this sort of look like this. It's amateur out, but I agree. I think that they can't define a woman, then it's half for them to protect one, isn't it. And they do get down down this terrible road of gender identity, which of course is not protecting women. It's doing the very opposite. And so they're on the way out. And the more of this kind of stuff they do, the more thumping the victory for the LMP will be in the forthcoming election.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not long to go.
Speaker 3: Now, now, before we let you go, Nick, lawmakers in Mexico have approved controversial reforms that will make it the first country to.
Speaker 4: Allow voters to elect all judges.
Speaker 3: And this was hours after protesters disrupted the Senate to disrupt debate on it.
Speaker 4: Have a look at that. It was getting dangerous and violent, Nick.
Speaker 3: This country is rife with drugs and cartels, probably some of the worst of the world.
Speaker 4: How dangerous could this be? Then?
Speaker 3: I mean it makes the judicial process, the whole reform process quite compromised.
Speaker 6: Well, that's right, presuming if you start electing them, they're going to have to have campaign funds. Who's going to provide that money? Under what circumstances. It's very dodgy, doesn't it. But I think, you know, look a look at this, and I think how lucky we are. Oh yeah, we have inherited Britten, the British Westminster tradition and the.
Speaker 1: Rule of law.
Speaker 6: You know that what protects us against corrupt judges is having a sound institutions of the judiciary. And we complain about it from time to time, but it's a damn sight better than anywhere else in the world.
Speaker 3: Far better than Mexico, that's for sure, Nick Kate, great to see you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. Well, we know Carmla Harris thinks she is down with the cool kids, or of courses she says out on the streets. But will the brat vibes and memes actually translate to votes?
Speaker 4: And what about the celebrity endorsements.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift the latest to endorse Krmala Harris for President of the United States. Joining me now is child and adolescent psychologist and Sky News contributor.
Speaker 4: Claire row Claire, good to see you.
Speaker 3: What does the Taylor Swift endorsement mean for the November election? Will it actually get young people turning out and voting for Carmela.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 8: And it's so different to our politics here where we really don't like the celebrity endorsement. I think it's seen as quite elitist by Australians, but it's a whole different ballgame over there, and this has been one of the most hotly anticipated celebrity endorsements. It's, first of all, no surprise that she's come out in support of the Democrats. She supported Biden four years ago. I think the timing of her post on Instagram, where she's got literally hundreds of millions of people following her, the timing was really interesting. It was minutes after the debate ended, where I think that Kamala Harris did slightly better than everyone expected, and so I think it will kind of do their campaign in terms of keeping momentum going.
Speaker 7: It will certainly help.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure if it will move the needle much as far as the election results, but as you said, I think what it will do is energize people to register to vote, and last time that Taylor encouraged people to do this, apparently they had thirty five thousand new registrations within a few hours, mostly of young females. So that's where she kind of sits. I think she's very smart, she's certainly not silly in the way she does it. She says, this is who I'm voting for. You go do your research and you decide. He's the link to register. And when Taylor speaks, the swift is listen, and she's.
Speaker 7: Got an army there to mobilize. So I think as far.
Speaker 8: As momentum, it will help the Democrats. I think that it will help those registrations come through of younger Americans. I'm not sure if it will play.
Speaker 7: Too much into the final election result.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a long way to go still between now and November. Now, Anthony Albanezi has indicated he will preference increasing the minimum age when teenagers can access social media platforms to sixteen.
Speaker 4: Claire, as a child and adolescent.
Speaker 3: Psychologist, do you think that this is actually a good proposal.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 8: So, Look, this conversation has come so far, hasn't In a short period of time, I have been out on the front foot, you know, supporting the ban of social media for young children, and the question has been what age are we going to put the limit on? I think if it's thirteen or fourteen years old. It won't actually make any dent into what we're trying to do here.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's old enough.
Speaker 8: These platforms already say that you have to be thirteen years old to.
Speaker 7: Get on them.
Speaker 8: Of course, if you're younger than that, you can put in a fake birth date, and that's, you know, a parental responsibility issue. I know that other states are proposed, well, you know, between thirteen and fifteen years old, we could have parental consent. Well that's what we have now. I mean, it should be parental consent now.
Speaker 7: And so what it does it doesn't.
Speaker 8: Alleviate the pressure on parents, which is what the legislation hopefully will do. So I think it does need to be sixteen years old. And thereforeans of these thirteen fourteen year olds that are completely trapped on these social media platforms, we'll be able to have the confidence to be able to say no, it's against the law, you can't have it. But I think it needs to be sixteen. I don't think younger actually helps it all.
Speaker 4: No fair enough.
Speaker 3: Look, it's an interesting conversation. It looks like it's the momentum is there. I meanwhile, wa Senator Fatima payment has slammed the social media ban proposal and delivered her message. I've got to say, with a very bizarre and cringe speech.
Speaker 9: To the Sigmas of Australia, I say that this goofy air government have been capping, not just now but for a long time. A few of you may remember when they said there will be no phantom tax under the government I lead.
Speaker 4: They're kappa holics. They're also yappoholics.
Speaker 9: They yap NonStop about how their cost of living measures are changing lives for all Australians. Just put the fries in the bag, little bro.
Speaker 4: They tell us that they're locked in.
Speaker 9: On improving the housing situation in this country. They must have brain rot from watching too much Kaisinet and forgot about their plans to ban social media for kids under fourteen. If that becomes law, you can forgore schol emoji all about watching Juke Dennis or catching a dub with the Bros on FOURT chat.
Speaker 10: Is this Prime Minister serious?
Speaker 3: Please please make it stop, Claire. It is cringe, It is horrible, Please make it stop.
Speaker 4: What on earth is she trying to achieve here?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, I don't know that this is like the Raygun apology.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: What is going on here. I don't know if it's because I've just celebrated a bit of a milestone birthday, so I'm clearly middle aged because I don't understand a thing. But I will tell you, as someone who works with adolescents every day, there's one thing that adolescents hate, and that's adults trying to.
Speaker 7: Be cool and use their language. It does not work.
Speaker 8: It does not certainly doesn't work in the Chamber of Parliament.
Speaker 7: And you know, I'm totally confused by the message.
Speaker 8: If she's against the social media ban as well, that's concerning. She clearly just wants kids online being able to stumble over some of these ideologies that she puts forward.
Speaker 7: But I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: No, look neither do I. It's cringe.
Speaker 3: I wish these people would stop trying to be down with the coolkins, as they say, Clara, good to have you on, Thank you so much for joining us. For still to come, Lefties Losing It plus Kosher Garda joins the show for a presidential.
Speaker 4: Debate backed check. You won't want to miss it.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for Lefties Losing it, Starting with Trump and the Haitian migrants, plus cats and dogs, and of course the alleged disappearing pets of Ohio.
Speaker 4: But make it a dance.
Speaker 5: You're eating the cat, eat the cat.
Speaker 4: The cat eating the door.
Speaker 5: Eating the cat, eat the cat, eat the cat, eating the cat. You're eating the dogs, eat the cat, eat the cat. The cat eat the cat, eat the cat. The cat, eat the cat, eat the cat.
Speaker 4: You're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: You're eating the cat, eat the cat, Eat the cat.
Speaker 11: The cat.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is what happens when lefties have way too much time on their hands.
Speaker 4: Though, I've got to say it is quite catchy. And this next clip though, is titled it fell out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 12: If you got something to say something, if you do something to say Donald, if you got something to say Donald, if you got something to say Donald.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a colt, and sadly the Camela colt has turned so bitter, triggered, get exhausted, snappy. Kamla Vosa is a struggling big time. In fact, it has become a real scourge. Have a look out of my face now, now it was very rude of you. Get out of my face.
Speaker 4: You want to go to jail. Sir, ma'am, I don't really know what to call you. I'm done, police, you just insulted you. Later, well, listen here, pow. I mean you are gonna go to jail, but I can tell the police to get you. I'm vegan, so don't say that. Listen, you really get them out of my wait right now? Okay, yeah, yeah, we'll do that. You do not have a release, I will sue you. You're gonna assume them. Don't see them, man, because we're trying to I don't you.
Speaker 13: Do not have a release.
Speaker 4: If you imposed this, I will destroy you. I will destroy you. Now. That's not very lady like behavior at all?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Not mindful? And certainly not demure. It's clear cuckoo Kamla. Lefties have officially cracked Kamala rhetoran. Her name is Kamala.
Speaker 2: Actually all right, calma lah like my sign cammakama law lah.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what's spelled with the comment.
Speaker 1: That's crazy is that Kamala.
Speaker 2: Obviously that she leans towards more like like a weird generals kind of like racist almost.
Speaker 4: I know I'm saying rhetoric.
Speaker 8: Stop with your rhetoric goals I mean serious like her rhetorics type.
Speaker 4: No, it's not racist. Trump is a racist. Not a racist though. You can't walk away though.
Speaker 3: But just kind of hack the truth and have a look at this second grey group.
Speaker 4: About five thousand bucks on it your money, we're.
Speaker 13: You're miss.
Speaker 4: He's the racist, He's.
Speaker 6: A felon what the liberals the January six?
Speaker 7: What happened Janary six?
Speaker 4: I'm yelling, yo, joining joining.
Speaker 7: The We're going full force.
Speaker 14: Of the lips America.
Speaker 15: Hey, yo, way, way money way.
Speaker 4: Guys, changed my mind. I'm a Kamala supporter.
Speaker 6: Way you yellow?
Speaker 4: Why the yelling and screaming, get some help?
Speaker 3: Just relax and please please send that memo to Rosio Donald Yes, poor old affected battler Rosio.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: I've got to say I am really worried for her because the Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 4: Has really really taken its toll.
Speaker 3: Now here is Rosio before the presidential debates.
Speaker 16: This is our chance to be seen and heard, respected and for once leading the way instead of following men. We followed a lot of men for a lot of years. Let's give it a try. What do you say can't get worse than of Donald Trump?
Speaker 13: Can't be worse. There's no worse than him.
Speaker 16: Dictatorship is what happens if he gets in hives, Amir.
Speaker 13: All he does is lie.
Speaker 3: It's frightening, isn't it. She's really struggling old Rosio. And here is Rosio after the debate, and yes, just letting you know, this is Rosie.
Speaker 16: At the end of this, we will have written him out of the history books and into prison where he deserves to be.
Speaker 13: Open your eyes, people, open your eyes. It's okay. We're gonna be okay. We're gonna come together as a nation.
Speaker 16: The media will have to apologize for their part in this mass hypnosis cult thing that's been going on with Donald Trump since the Celebrity Apprentice.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Mark Burnette. Hold him responsible, I really do. All right, I'm sorry, I gotta go off again. I like me with red hair, piceal.
Speaker 4: What can I say?
Speaker 3: She is now identifying as a feral cartoon, though it is better than the original, And over to the unhinged lunatics at the view.
Speaker 4: They never learn, do they?
Speaker 3: Here is Joy Behar, who is actually devoid of all joy, desperately trying to impose her warped with and obsessive views about Trump onto celebs like Usher.
Speaker 15: In this emergency that we're in.
Speaker 16: I think that the Who's artists just come out and speak for Kamala against Donald Trump because he is an existential threat to the country.
Speaker 4: What do you say to that.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 14: I don't get too deep into politics. I didn't get a chance to watch the debate last night. I obviously have been watching like everybody else. I think voting is an individual choice. I think that you're right. You have to look at the reality of the country that we are and the country that we want to be. The candidate that you feel both are.
Speaker 4: Who fits the.
Speaker 14: Category of where we want to be, and that's what you vote based off of who you highlight and how you choose to highlight it on whatever platform you have is your prerogative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got her on that one.
Speaker 3: And in the words of Usher himself, when you're feeling hate the same and your body don't want to got to let it go and let it burn.
Speaker 4: Joy, Please let it burn.
Speaker 3: Let's unpack The chronic debate live pedaled by Kamla Harris and of course endorsed by the Woke Network Liberals over at ABC News, starting with the incorrect fact checking of Donald Trump over late term abortions.
Speaker 17: But her vice presidential pick says abortion in the ninth month is absolutely fine. He also says execution after birth, it's execution, no longer abortion because the baby is born is okay. And that's not okay with me.
Speaker 3: There is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it's born.
Speaker 1: Mount and Vice President want to get your response to President Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, according to former Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, third trimester abortions and post birth procedures happen in that state.
Speaker 18: When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way, and it's done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mothers.
Speaker 3: And in twenty nineteen, Kamala Harris vote against emotion to give protections to babies born alive after failed abortions. Not only that, but according to the National Review, Tim Woll signed legislation that guaranteed an unqualified right to abortion up until the moment of birth and even gutted protections for children born.
Speaker 4: Alive after abortion.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosha Gada. Kosha, thank you so much for joining us. Look, ABC, you spent a lot of time fact checking Trump during the presidential debate, but according to this evidence, the moderators made a lot of mistakes, particularly when it comes to the issue of late term abortions.
Speaker 4: And this is a key line that Kamla is peddling out to win over women. But why is it so important that this gets corrected?
Speaker 19: Yes, then fact checked Trump, I think each times, and never fact checked her even once, including on this issue, which is a key issue for the female voard. It's actually the only issue Democrats a little bit of a structural advantage after Roby Wade. There's a lot of heated momentum around this issue, and there have been some legislation on builds in different states, including quite ruby red states that are seeing that the public has moved and is a little bit to the left of where even those deep Republican states are. So she's got the momentum on this one issue and definitely wants to play that. However, as you very correctly showed here, the left is actually very much outside of the mainstream of where most Americans are. They are generally pro choice up to the first trimester or thereabouts more or less, but not until the moment of birth. And that's kind of the point that Trump was trying to make. The moderator interjected herself and took it very literally about killing the baby, the words that he used, But as you pointed out, it's not about that. It's about giving life saving care in situations where they abortion was not successful and the baby actually is born alive. So she sort of helped Kamla Harris whitewatch that. And I think you know the reason for it with this whole debate is that they are not in the business of fleshing out where the candidates actually stand on these issues. But it's about a narrative shaping and narrative engineering. From that perspective, the moderators did their job.
Speaker 3: I've got to say one of the big issues that was raised was about Charlottesville because Kabla Harris invoked that Charlottesville right accusation and have a listen to these.
Speaker 10: Let's remember Charlottesville where there was a mob of people carrying tiki torches spewing anti Semitic hate, and what did the president then at the time say? There were fine people on each side?
Speaker 3: But this is what Donald Trump actually said at the time, And you had some.
Speaker 20: Very big people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, you had people and I'm not talking about the neo Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally, but you had many people in that group other than neo Nazis and white nationalists.
Speaker 4: Okay, Kosher.
Speaker 3: It's very important to fact check this because the Charlottesville comment was debunked a long time ago. Trump did not call neo Nazis fine people, as he's just explained there. Why are the Democrats continuing with this line though.
Speaker 19: It feels a little bit like they're looking in the rear view mirror of what some of the strategies and tactics were in past cycles. Both of the last two cycles that you could argue were a little bit successful against Trump, at least in twenty twenty. But to your point, this story is so old nobody cares about it really anymore, in terms not that what happened that day wasn't something that people care about, but in terms of how it relates to why they're making their choice for who they want to vote for in this current election. And it has been debunked, including by very left leaning or left friendly outlets like Snopes.
Speaker 1: That's one that people point to.
Speaker 19: President Trump didn't do himself any favors, and how he rebutted that in the debate because he pointed to people like Laura Ingram and Sean Hannity as those who debunked it. He should have pointed to Snopes, but leaving out where it may Aside from that, many people have debunked this, and I think they keep doing it because it fits into again that narrative engineering of casting him as this bigoted, horrible person who thinks of they're refined people on the other side, And I think they're going to continue to run with that in the sixty days that we had left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a long time to go to keep peddling the same lines, isn't it. But look, Kamala also repeated this blood barth hoax and claimed that Trump said that there will be a blood bath if he's not elected.
Speaker 4: This is her at the debate.
Speaker 10: And be clear on that point, Donald Trump, the candidate, has said in this election, there will be a bloodbath if this and the outcome of this election is not to his liking.
Speaker 3: But if she'd actually listened to the full clip, it shows that Donald Trump was referring, in fact, to the auto industry.
Speaker 21: China now is building a couple of massive plans where they're going to build the cars that met ago and think they think that they're going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars. Now, We're going to put a one hundred percent tower for in every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going to be able to sell those guys.
Speaker 13: If I get elected.
Speaker 20: Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath.
Speaker 4: Kosher.
Speaker 3: I think it's really important to make the distinction here. Kamla is basically implying violence. But as Donald Trump's tried to explain, he says he was talking about the Democrats destroying the auto industry.
Speaker 4: That's two very different scenarios.
Speaker 1: Completely different.
Speaker 19: So this day and age that we live in of constant twenty four to seven news and things get chopped up and clipped and you can just take one sentence out of context and circulate it. The good news is is that it cuts both ways. So while in that debate those things went unchecked, the fact of the matter is about sixty five million people viewed that debate. Most the vast majority of them are decided. They are very few undecided voters left who haven't heard these things. Maybe so ok did play a role with them, but for everybody else in the aftermath and the days and weeks that followed, this kind of stuff will get checked and corrected on X on programs like this one, on various other outlets in the independent media sphere, primarily, and I do think at the end of the day, when it washes through. That line of attack about who Trump is just doesn't land anymore. Everybody knows who he is from a character perspective, and it's really going to come down to the things that matter to people the economy, inflation, immigration, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And I think all of this is going to wash through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I think that's an absolutely fair comment, but this one blew my mind though. This was a very start contrasting comments. There was a comment made at the debate by Kamala Harris about Donald Trump's plans for IVF treatment for families.
Speaker 10: This is what she said, And understand what has been happening under Donald Trump's abortion bands, couples who pray and dream of having a family are being denied IVF treatments.
Speaker 3: Now, that just does not quite sound like what Donald Trump has actually previously announced about IVF.
Speaker 22: This is what he said, under the Trump administration, your government will pay for or your insurance company will be mandated to pay for all.
Speaker 17: Costs associated with IVF treatment fertilization for women.
Speaker 14: IVF treat.
Speaker 17: Because we want more babies.
Speaker 4: To put it very nicely.
Speaker 3: So, coach, we've got a situation where Donald Trump's actually announced free IVF treatment for women. So where on earth is Kamala Harris getting this claim that he's denying couple's IVF treatment from?
Speaker 19: Yeah, that one was probably one of the more egregious things that sort of just seems to have been made up out of thin air, you know. I think where it comes to is back to that point around abortion and more broadly reproductive rights is how they frame it because they're very good at kind of the linguistic games and reframing things. That's an issue where broadly Democrats are a little bit ahead in the polls with the women, especially in swing state votes, and so what they try to do is conflate anything under that umbrella term of reproductive rights. It could be abortion, it could be IVF, it could be anything in between, and they're trying to say for all of that stuff, the Republican Party and Trump are against you and against your reproductive rights.
Speaker 1: I think he is.
Speaker 19: Onto that, and that's why he announced that program about government funded IVF, which, by the way, many people in the Republican Party didn't like because of the fiscal conservatives. They are like, well, how are you going to pay for that? How are you going to execute it? He even got some criticism from his own side for it. But the reason he did that is to try and create that fracturing under this notion of reproductive rights.
Speaker 1: And it's very different.
Speaker 19: And when you talk about IBF and being pro fertility and pro birth, which he in the Republican Party typically is, it's very different from do stand for late term abortion in the ninth month. And he's trying to separate that. She's trying to conflate it altogether. And it's going to be up to the voters to hut through that noise and figure out where book candidates stand.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it's just such stark differences in the comments made is extraordinary. Now I've got to talk to you about Project twenty twenty five. The Democrats seem to be obsessed with talking about it. They're constantly pedaling out these theories and claims about it.
Speaker 4: This is Kamala Harris's take.
Speaker 10: What you're going to hear tonight is a detailed and dangerous plan called Project twenty twenty five that the former president intends on implementing if he were elected to gain.
Speaker 3: And this is the reality which was actually reported by the left leaning see it.
Speaker 2: N Trump did not write Project twenty twenty five. The project's big policy document, published by the Heritage Foundation think tank, lists dozens of people as authors, editors, contributors.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is not among them. Yeah, there you Goven.
Speaker 3: The liberal media say it, but even the former director of Project twenty and twenty five says Trump had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 22: Trump has nothing to do with Project twenty twenty five. Sure, a lot of us have worked in the ad and it came together, but this started long before he even announced for president.
Speaker 4: Kosher.
Speaker 3: Why are the Democrats desperately trying to link Trump to Project two thousand and twenty five. It's constant. We've been hearing this now for months. This is one of their key attack lines.
Speaker 19: Why you know, I think back to that narrative shaping and engineering. It feels like something ominous like Project twenty twenty five. I've had people refer to it as Manifesto twenty twenty five, things like that. It's some sort of thing that could be evil. I think also, it's really wonky because nobody's going to sit there and read a nine hundred page document, which is what it is. Most people who are living their lives, so it's easy to sort of just create an nuendo and suggests that it's a really radical agenda and if you vote for him, he's going to implement that agenda and it's a threat to democracy. So all these sort of high level platitudes hoping that that message trickles down and scares the few people that are still undecided to not vote for Trump. I think that's the strategy as opposed to articulating what your own strategy is. That's something that we have not seen a lot of from that side. And it's going to be really amazing to see how this selection turns out despite that, because you've got just narrative engineering versus actual policies. That's really what the selection is coming down to. And it's quite scary when you think about it in those terms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it certainly is. Look, let's talk now about fracking.
Speaker 3: We've got to go here because Kamala Harris, her flip flopping on this matter is enough.
Speaker 4: To give you whiplash. Here she was at the debate.
Speaker 10: I will not band fracking. I have not banned fracking as Vice President of the United States, and in fact, I was the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act which opened newly for.
Speaker 3: Fracking, and let's que that infamous twenty nineteen tape.
Speaker 23: Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first day in office? Adding the United States to the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice.
Speaker 10: There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 4: So yeah, kosher.
Speaker 3: It's tying her up in knots this fracking issue. It's another word salad by by a Kamala Harris. But the problem is is as well that ABC News failed to pick her up on that. She has changed her mind so many times, but where was ABC News.
Speaker 19: Yes, for their goal of propping her up and giving her a boost, they did exactly what they should have done and fulfilled their duty because their goal is not to check her on that.
Speaker 1: But the fracking one.
Speaker 19: Is so egregious because they are actual, direct sound bites like you just played of her seeing one thing and now seeing another.
Speaker 1: And that's fine.
Speaker 19: People involve their positions. She's allowed to evolve her position if it were true. And the way to get to that, because very few people believe that it is true, is to probe her a little bit more about why did you change your mind, you know, did you see some new information that led you to do that? Is there something that you came across that led you to believe your thinking was wrong before nobody's done that. Dana Bash sort of did a little bit in the CNN interview. But this one I don't think is working with what she's doing, because this goes straight to Pennsylvania, which is on the critical path for her. Especially Pennsylvania runs through every path to victory for her based on how she's polling. She knows that, and I just don't know that the coal miners and the people that are directly affected from this in Pennsylvania are buying that her change of heart is genuine.
Speaker 1: Remains to be seen, but she clearly.
Speaker 19: Knows that she has to say what she's saying now, and she's going to keep doing it for the next sixty days, notwithstanding the many video clips of her out there saying the opposite of her past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the many words salad clips that are doing the rounds. I want to talk to you about performance polling. According to a CNN poll, sixty three percent of voters believe Kamala Harris turned in a better performance prior to the debate, the same voters were actually evenly split on which candidate would do better, so it was fifty percent Harris and fifty percent Trump, Whereas dials monitoring the reaction of a Fox News focus group during the debate showed that independent voters overlapping with Republicans in support of Trump's immigration policies. In particular, it says the focus group comprised seven Democrats, five independents, and five Republicans and was represented by blue, yellow, and red lines, respectively. When Trump spoke of the rising crime at the hands of illegal immigrants, the yellow line monitoring the independent reaction rose drastically in Trump's favor, overlapping with the red Republican line. That itself is very telling, kosher, how do you read this result?
Speaker 19: You know, I would question everybody to take these focus groups with the green of soil just because there are a snapshot in a moment of time. They're anecdotal, they're not statistically significant, so you know, taking it in context, that said, this seems to be what's emerging, and we'll see it in the next week when those anecdotes can actually turn into data. That there seems to be a bit of a paradox here where from a performance perspective, I think it is widely regarded that Kamala did better. A lot of Trump supporters that I know are quite disappointed actually with him because he can be on message. We've seen him do that and he wasn't yesterday. But it's not translating through into how people see her. Did she earn more trust from those undecided? Did she actually change anybody's mind if someone who was on the fence voting for her, you're not seeing that in this focus group. And if that holds through, I think it's a reflection of Okay, maybe she was more polished and she put on a good performance and met the bar that was for her where she didn't completely fall over. She did better, but she's not Actually it wasn't a knockout blow where she's winning hearts and minds. And it also, I think is a reflection of just the irrelevance increasingly of these debates on mainstream media news outlets, where nobody cares or trusts you know what the outcome was or what the respective performances were if it doesn't translate to their votes, which is ultimately all that matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really fair point, Kosha Gata, appreciate your time. Thank you so much for joining us this evening, or do stay with us Coming.
Speaker 4: Up after the break.
Speaker 3: Celebrities react to the presidential debate and King Child break standard royal procedure for a hum Kinsey Schofield joins me next.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, joining me now.
Speaker 3: With celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thanks for joining us. Let's start with the reaction to the presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: What are celebrity is saying about it?
Speaker 11: Will you have your usual suspects chaming in and taking digs? But Middler tweeted she won, case closed, Bravo, and actor Mark Ruffalo tweeted, Honestly, I was anxious about this debate, but what is clear is that Kamala not only has a vision for the future and lifting America up, but she is just so much even tempered and so much smarter than Trump.
Speaker 15: She crushed him. We've got one hit, wonder.
Speaker 11: Mark Hamill, Luke Skywalker taking swipes at Trump. I'd love to send him to a galaxy.
Speaker 15: Far far away.
Speaker 11: But most damaging, without a doubt, was Taylor Swift's reaction, Taylor Swift endorsing Kamala Harris for all of the childless cat ladies out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was an interesting sign out that she put there. Look, there's still a long way to go, Kinsey between now in November, so we will see whether or not Taylor Swift's influence will materialize to get young people out of voting remains to be seen.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Dree Barrymore cringe not a fan of her interview style, but she has spoken out about that. In fact cringe interview that she had with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Remember this a shocking moment.
Speaker 10: You have that one mother and I'm the second mother.
Speaker 15: Mamala, Right, Mamala, we all need a mom.
Speaker 14: I've been thinking that we really all need a tremendous hug in the world right now. But in our country, we need you to be Mamla of the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No matter how many times I have seen a Kinsey, it still sends shivers up my spine the word Mamala. But what's Drew Barrymore now had to say about that infamous interview.
Speaker 11: I mean, unfortunately, I think she's completely oblivious to the fact that our body is rejecting what we just witnessed right now. You know, she just said that it was her scariest interview and that she was very concerned about putting Kamala in a negative light. That she really kind of worked her way around that interview trying to ensure that Kamala would come out nice and clean and squeaky clean on the other side, because as you know, it's very hard to get Kamala to sit down for an interview. And you know, that's just how annoying that Drew Barrymore tiptoed around this woman when we're supposed to try her to run our country. Drew Barrymore should be giving us some authenticity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she totally blew it. She reaches quite a big audience, Drew Barrymore. So this would have been an actual prime opportunity to ask some serious questions, and she blew it and it will forever go down as a shocking interview. We were just talking there about Taylor Swift's endorsement of Kamala Harris. But we've actually had some reaction from Donald Trump about this endorsement.
Speaker 4: How's he taking it? What does he think about it?
Speaker 11: Well, Trump said he wasn't even a Taylor Swift fan and didn't want her endorsement anyway. Joking well, I actually like missus Mahomes much better, which is Taylor's friend, Britney Mahomes. Their Brittany's husband and Taylor's boyfriend, both Chiefs football players. But we know that this was sour grapes because we saw Trump a few weeks ago post to AI images of Taylor endorsing him. This is just his personality and I I get a huge kick out of him, but I'm sure that it did kind of hurt.
Speaker 15: His feelings that Taylor Swift didn't endorse him. But you know what, who needs Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: Look, who needs Taylor Swift? Trun Trump runs rings around people. He goes for it himself.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need all these celebrity endorsements, so I don't think for him it really matters. Look, speaking of Taylor Swift, I think the relationship between her and Travis Kelcey there it's just becoming more and more cringe. But it would particularly cringe at the US Open when they both were embracing, looking very awkward, belting out their rock song. I believe it a thing called love by the darkness now this vision has gone viral, Kinsey, But how to know?
Speaker 4: Do you think it was too much?
Speaker 15: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 11: Every week I come on here and reader asks me when I'm going to turn in my Swifty card, and it's here. It's now. I'm absolutely done. I will not be listening to any Taylor Swift songs. I'm changing my ring tone. No more erastour for me. I just can't deal with it. It's just it gives off an air of desperation, like we get it, guys, you are in love. Sometimes I watch it and I think, is she trying to show her ex boyfriend who is so secretive the actor? Is she trying to show him what he's missing? And that just feels kind of.
Speaker 15: Gross for a thirty year old woman. You're an adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you spot on, Kinsey, and I'm glad that you're saying the light with Tyler Swift here because it's just gone on a whole other direction. Not a fan, not Kine. It's just getting too much. Now let's pivot and talk about the Royals, because King Charles has met the New Zealand women's rugby union team, the Black ferns. Now they asked the King for a hug, and then this is what happened, Kinsey.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, I really really love this.
Speaker 11: It's a start contrast from the racist royal family that refuses to hug that Meghan Markle won't stop complaining about. I think the King looks awfully cuddly there. He looked I just flirt alert. He loved that attention and he I mean, you could just tell he was so happy to be there and so happy to embrace them.
Speaker 15: What a sweet man.
Speaker 11: And it completely contradicts the complaints we've heard from Meghan Markle over the last four years. These people have heart, These people care about their subjects, and these people they know how to love.
Speaker 4: They love, they know how to love. They do love.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to ask you, Kinsey. It's also good to see him laughing and smiling. And that was also breaking royal protocol, I've got to say, because normally you're not allowed to touch the royals. But it's good to see him back out there after that cancer diagnosis. And don't you think he looked right at home back where he belongs.
Speaker 4: Very comfortable.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, And it's my understanding that he really wants to be out there much more than he is right now, so he is pushing it to the limit.
Speaker 15: And you've got Queen Camilla saying.
Speaker 11: You need to get back home, get back home, get over here, and you know he's in his element. He waited so long for this moment and he is just really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can really tell. Kinsey Schofield, good to speak with you. Thank you very much for joining us on the show this evening. Well that's it from me.
Speaker 4: Up next is news Night, good Night.