Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Code NURL Monday edition. You probably realize Bulldog is not here, and neither is Soapy, So Tyson Jackson filling in with Fatima Fatima, how was your weekend? Big weekend of footy?
Speaker 2: It was a big weekend of footy. It was a very good weekend. What about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was an interesting weekend. I think we've got a lot of answers this weekend that we probably didn't have before, and we've probably got a few more things to talk about.
Speaker 2: Before we talk about NRL footy. Do you want to talk about your local footy? You saunted in here saying you've done a long weekend of celebrating what yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Del ourself second grade. We are the minor premiers. So yeah, it was a good weekend. It was nice. Got the weekend off now and then into a Door Di semi final next week, so I'm excited. Can arrest the body, get ready.
Speaker 2: To catch up on some sleep.
Speaker 1: Catch up on some sleep, and then I'm retiring. So you know, we're we're on a good star.
Speaker 2: Last ride is that what you call last ride?
Speaker 1: There's not going to be a documentary like Michael Jordan, but going to We're going to do some celebrating, I'm sure, but let's dive into a footy because after my celebrating, I'll stop by the Dragon Sharks game yesterday, and what a game that was. I mean, I tipped the Sharks. I thought it would be closed, but I thought the Sharks just have way too much class. I thought the Sharks would go the rest of this year without having a loss. But this is a big issue. I feel, what did you make of that game?
Speaker 2: I don't think I was brave enough to tip the Dragon, so I think I tipped the Sharks. But as sort of we got closer to the game, I thought, if the Dragons are a real shot here because and I know the Sharks had been playing so well. They were on a high. Niko Hines was sort of gunning for hazarm l Masriz what is it, thirty five thirty six, Yeah, goals in a row. The rest of it. There was a lot of good things happening at the Sharks, but yeah, it was really disappointing from them. You know, look, the Dragons have been competitive. You have to give them that last couple of weeks, but to come against come up against the side that he's running last. That's what one game so far this year for the Dragons. Two games and instead of I don't know whether a win is a statement win against a team you know running last, but to not come away with the win is pretty disappointing. And craigfits given after the game nailed it. He said the Dragons simply ran harder, tackled harder, and that was the difference. So, yeah, you know, Bulldog has been banging on for a few weeks now that he reckons that the Sharks still pretenders. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, after yesterday, I probably tend to agree with Bulldog a little bit. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to call them pretenders, but I just think we're going to get a bit more of the same from the Sharks. And I thought we were past that. I thought. I think I said someone the other day before yesterday that I could see like a rooster, Sharks ran final. I could see. That's how good I thought the Sharks were. But I mean now I just don't know, like you said, they just the Dragons did the simple things right. Yesterday. Damie Cook spent the entire game on the bench yesterday, like these are all things, et cetera. Two came off the bench on the wing the FI guy and came out and absolutely tore shreds off the Sharks. And the one thing that I think I really got to meet was that last try from cent two. It was off a scrum. The Sharks had done so well to hold out the Dragons when Adam fanil Blake had been simpin, which is probably going to be drama with as well shoulder straight to the head, but then to just let such a soft try in a we are we seeing the same Sharks as we always do? Which is which is what I was asking myself, and I think the answer sadly yes, Like you know, they're a good team and that's what they are every year. They're a top four team every year. But it's taking that next step. That's what we wanted to see from the Sharks this year, and I just don't know if they can do it. And if they can't do it this year with the players they're losing next year, I think their premiership windows closing and I think that's going to put pressure on Craig fits Given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because speaking of last ride, they'd sort of adopted that with you know, all the players that are leaving at the end of the year. I mean, I said, beating the Dragons probably isn't a statement win. But when I think back on that, actually local derby in congrat it really was a chance for them to blow the Dragons off the park and they didn't. Yeah, in terms of Premiership windows, when you look at the guys that are leaving, probably it is not shutting completely for them. But I felt like going into this round they were probably in a better position to shake up the final series than ever before. And now I'm a little bit worried because you know, I was just disappointed with them on the weekend. But the Dragons, good on them. You were talking, your mate was celebrating. They're pretty hard, so look and they deserve the win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were were great, unbelievable actually like that, Like like you mentioned, they did the simple things right. But I think it was actually a really good glimpse into the future. I'm quite excited for the Dragons next year. I think they will compete for the top eight. I don't know if they'll make it or not.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that because when I was watching them. I was thinking about should I write that in my tackle? Am I ballsy enough to say that the Wooden Spooners are going to make the top eight next year? But you look at yeah, exactly, but you look at how competitive they've been, You look at the guys coming in, you know, even the emergence of liking Kingtongia. You know, we saw Caid Reid with glimpses of Caid Reid earlier in the year. He went okay without setting the ball on fire, but all of a sudden, you know, even Kyle flanningg and Kyle flang And had his moments. He wasn't perfect on Sunday, but he's been playing some good footie. So I really like what I'm seeing from them. And when you think about the guys that are coming in, yeah, maybe they are a genuine chance of making the finals next year.
Speaker 1: You gonna say this about Kyle before we move on from the Dragons, but I think Kyle has copped a lot of crap purely because of what his last name is. I'm actually really glad that Dean Young has taken the risky move by dropping Daniel Atkinson. Who's this guy that was supposed to be their long term half. Now I don't think Kyle or Daniel will be at the club long term anymore. Obviously, Cody nik Koreima and Luke Metcalf, which we will get to, are coming next year. But Kyle Flanaghan, Dean Young stuck to his guards. He said, Kyle Flanagan is the best guy for this spot, which I think he has been all year. He's a genuine seven. He just kicked the ball along. He can set up plays and organize the field, which is what he's done, and that's a big part of the reason they won yesterday. So I think Dean Young deserves a massive rap because we talk about balls and having having, you know, the guts to do something like that. Dean Young has shown in so early on to his coaching career that he will make the tough calls. No matter how much to pay Danielakinson to come and be their guy. He's not their guy. They've got two guys coming next year. But Kyle Flanaghan right now is the best for that job, and I'm glad that they've stuck with him.
Speaker 2: What do you think happens to down at CONSAI next year? How does he fit in.
Speaker 1: I think there's an interesting I think there's an interesting thing that's going to happen with Daniel Atkinson and with Clint Gutson. One of them, unless if you play Clint Gutson in the Centers, I think one of them will have to be the eighteenth or nineteenth man. Clint Guts' obviously on a lot of money. He's not gonna be there full back next year, and I probably wouldn't play him the Centers either. I don't think he makes the Dragon's Best seventeen next year, but I thought he played well yesterday. I will say that. But just with the amount of talent they have, so I think one of them has to go. If I'm Daniel Atkinson, I think the writing's on the wall. They've signed two genuine halves over me, two top eight halves who there's no question who they're like. It's not even a race, right. Cody Nikarima and Luke Metcalf will be their halves next year. So Daniel Atkinson I think needs to swallow his pride a little bit and make the call himself to get out and find somewhere else, because there's places that will take him. I mean he'd be a great signing for Perth. It hasn't worked at the Dragons and so be it. That's not gonna work everywhere you go. But I genuinely believe that he will be a better fit somewhere else, and for his sake, he's probably best to go to the club and ask for a release and find another club. Fatima. My favorite game of the round was the Penrith Warriors game. And I'm going to go out there and say, and I'm not a Warriors fan, they should be allowed to do the hawker before every single one of their games. I think it's an unfair advantage. Yeah, but I like it. I like the theatrics, and any team that has to go there to play a finals game this year I feel sorry for. First of all, what did you make of that game? I mean, we talk about top of the table clashes, we talk about epic clashes. I don't think it gets much better than that.
Speaker 2: No, it was Yeah, like you said, it started off obviously it was indigenous round with the hawker, which was an amazing touch. But the atmosphere was just incredible. You know. I heard a couple of times in the commentary comparing it to a nightclub. It's just it feels like, you know, the fans are riding this high. I noticed on and I don't know if this is a new thing, maybe it's been there all season, but on the Warriors Instagram page in the profile, it's got our year and that sort of caught my attention on the weekend and I thought, you know what it might just be and you look at the immergence of you know, Leccha Hellaesima. I know people want to compare him to Sunny Bill the rest of it, but he's just a different beast onto himself. I mean he was he turned you know what was it? I think he turned Nathan Cleary into a speed hump a couple of times there in that run. Look, they've got depth, which I think has has been the difference, and we've seen that with Luke Metcalff come in and Luke Mtcuff had to bide his time, he had to be patient, and then he comes in and you know what, to his credit, he was absolutely brilliant in that game. What did he score two tries? So yeah, it'll be an interesting one to see what Andrew Webster does with them. But I just you know, look, you look at their forward pack. You've got lek A hell A Seema, who is probably the best young forward in the game, but he's playing out in the centers. You know, You've got guys like Tanna, Jacob Laban, dimitric Bymonga, all of them who have sort of gone to another level this year. Lots of excitement and striking outside backs. And yeah, I think if they're the team, if anybody's going to challenge Penrith, who are looking a bit wobbly at the moment, I think it's it's the Warriors.
Speaker 1: We will get to Penrith. But I just think when it comes to the Warriors, like you said, Andrew Webbs has got such a tough decision to make because I think tomorrow Martin has been great, but I think the Warriors haven't looked that good all year. I love that Luke Metcalf came out with the point to prove, and he also didn't make that a secret. After the game, I was listening to his interview on Triple M, I believe, and Charlie from Triple M asked him, oh, do you want to keep this number seven jersey? And he just flat out and said yes, So I want this jersey, this is my team. I feel like we don't have enough of that in the NRL. We're very used to the generic whatever's best of the team, what this whatever is that after the weekend, I think Luke Metcalf is what's best for this team. And I've said, I've said to a few people. I've said to a few Dragons fans that have come up to me and asked, we're going to be great next year. I said, I hope you guys are signing Luke Metcalf the Warriors half and not you know, a half back that had struggled before he went to the Warriors. Because that's what Luke Metcalf's career was. And we've seen every player that stepped into that number seven jersey for the Warriors that's played great footy. So is it a Warrior's thing or a Luke Metcalft thing. Well, the fact that Luke Metcalf came back and did what he did on the weekend, I think it's almost a Luke Metcalf thing. Now I can say confidently that I think Luke Metcalf is the best number seven they have at that club. You put ego aside, you put the fact that he's not going to be there next year. This is the Warrior's chance to win a premiership and they need Luke Metcalf there. And I think the reason why this is the chance for the Warriors to win a premiership Isaiahoh. I think a lot of people will brush over it, or a lot of people will say they've still got Nathan Cleary, They've still got this awesome team, which they do. But Isaiaho, if he's ruled out for the rest of the year or ruled out for a long period, it's looking like a torn peck. He might make it back for the Grand Final if they make it that far, but I just don't know if they can do it without him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm it's so hard. They're a champion team. It's almost muscle memory, you know, when they get to the finals. What is interesting for me is, and you know what, Isaia Yo could be in any team and there would not be a likeful like replacement, But they just don't have that like for like replacement. I mean, I think there's there's a word that you know, we're assuming that Yo is going to be out at least for a couple of weeks. We're waiting to hear exactly the extent of the injury that Lindsay Smith will be the guy to go in there. How do you think, how do you think that'll go?
Speaker 1: I like Lindsay Smith. I think Lindsay Smith is as close to a like for like replacement as Isaiah Yoh. He's a tough ball carrier, he's got a great, great passing game. His defense, like all of the Panish Panthers, is on song. So I do like, I do like Lindsay Smith, but it's just not the same. And it's like, you move Lindsay Smith from it, it's a trickle ef thing. Do you move Lindsay Smith from prop to lock, you lose Isaiaho, then Liam Henry has to come and replace Lindsay Smith. Then you lose a bit of punch off the bench and trickles and trickles and trickles and trickles, And then we get to a point where there's going to be times like there was on the weekend where they just they just can't get it done. And once it gets the finals, sure they can lose the first week, but then it still will die. Then it's any anyone could be It could be anyone's day could be anyone's game. All it takes Nathan clearly to have an off game, and we don't say that often. We don't see him having an off game often, but all of a sudden, the favorites could be done and that could leave I think will be the Grand Final. Now bold statement, A Rooster's Warriors Grand.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going Rooster's Warriors. Look, it's It's interesting because I think we're also underestimating what an impact of Dylan Edwards and Mitch Kenny not being there. So I think that changes a narrative little bit when those two come back. Dylan Edwards I believe might be a chance this week. Mitch Kenny we're probably not going to see him until the finals. So even if they don't have Isaiah, you inject those two guys back in the spine. I think we're having a different conversation. But you know what I know watching that game on the weekend, Yes, Penrith weren't at their best. They were off, you know, in that last twenty minutes fifteen minutes, Nathan Cleary sort of took that team on his back and almost got them home. But I realized he can't do it on his saying, So they're going to they're going to need Mitch Kenny back, and they're going to need Dylan Edwards back, hopefully, you know, as fit as he possibly can be at this time of the year. And I think that makes a difference if they lose another spine guy between now and the finals. I'm not going to write them off, but I don't think they look as dangerous as they did. You know at the start of the year, what did.
Speaker 1: You make of Blasee Talani not getting put onto the field? We heard word twenty four hours before that Jack Coggar wouldn't make the trip. The news break that blaslong he was going to get recalled into that side, but Ivan Cleary decided to go Jack Cole instead of Jack Cole and Nathan Cleary combination. Do you reckon it's just Blaze, you just got to wait, We just we just want to keep you out for a bit, or do you reckon this is a sign that maybe they don't feel that he's going to be there guy going into into September.
Speaker 2: Good question, and I think it's a little bit of both, you know, like because we know what Blaze can do when it comes to, you know, creating opportunities the attack and the rest of it. But the problem is that edge in defense has been a problem, and it has been a problem all year. And we saw when he first came to the club that you know, Ivan Cleary had no problem with letting him, you know, get to learn their systems, bide his time before he you know, blooded him. And Ivan's just making what he thinks. I think it's a defensive thing. What is best for the team, What that means for him going forward, I'm not sure. I mean, Jack Coggar stayed back because his missus was having a baby, so obviously that changes. I'm assuming this week he's back, and I think I think that Jack Coga Nathan Cleary combination works better for them. I don't know what your thoughts are on that, and I understand why people questioning what it means for Blaze, but I think in terms of being a foil for Nathan Cleary, I think Jack Cogger that probably does that a bit better at than Blaze to Lungey, And I think defensively, Ivan is worried about that edge really really being a weakness for them going into the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you on. It's definitely a defensive thing and that edge has struggled, and then you've got you've got to make a decision if you're eitheran is a Blazer is a Casey McLean that you drop We all know what Casey McLean is. Now, he's an origin player. You know he's one of the best centers in the competition. I feel as though Blaze is being a bit of the fall guy here, a bit of escapegoat because at the start of the year when parents were dominating and we didn't think they'd lose a game all year, Blaze were scoring tries, were setting up tries, taking short sides, his creative playoff the back of eighth and actually, what I really enjoyed about Pedis at the start of the year was Nathan's kicking game along with Blazers chase. Because you had an extra Chaser in there, all of a sudden, you put more pressure on the defense and you can put you can get a drop ball, you can get this, you can get that. He's getting a lot of results. I think, I think if you're gonna don't don't mess with Blazer's head, right, If Blaze is if Blaze is going to be or five to eighth. You know, sure, let him you dropped him. Once he starts getting better, you have to put him back in that team. I think I don't think they can win a premiership without Blaze, to be honest, because I think Blaze is just and you say whatever you want about his defense and whatnot, but you need flair, you need attack. And that's the one thing on the weekend watching Penrith and I went, they're struggling to score points. They're struggling to score points. So this is a team that doesn't struggle to score points. Blaze fixes that. Fatima. We are heading in to the pointy end of the year and crunch from numbers of how to look at you've got? We've got drop? I dropped maths in a year eleven okay, but the calculator still does work on my phone. So we're all right the team. We are heading in to the pointy end of the year and crunch from numbers. I've had to look at you you've got We've got drop? I dropped maths in a year eleven okay, but the calculator still does work on my phone, so we're all right. There is a few teams that are locked into the eight so Pentis, Panthers, locked in, Roosters, Warriors, Sharks, the Dolphins, and the Knights.
Speaker 2: Which I mean, you're looking at the Knights, Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't believe they need any more wins. I think they're locked in. So I think seventh and eighth are the two spots up for grabs. Now. The Rabbit O's will need two out of four wins, the Cowboys one out of three wins, the Bulldogs three out of four wins, Manly four out of four wins, and then the Storm Raiders, Eels, Tigers, Titans, Broncos and Dragons. Sadly we're going to put a line through them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair enough.
Speaker 1: So I think this is interesting because we've got the Rabbits and the Dogs facing off against each other yep, and you just feel as though whoever loses this game is going to fall out. The Cowboys, they are a team that got eighty two points to put on them the other week. I can almost guarantee that they're going to play finals out of the easy show coming home. Ye, requiring one out of three wins got the buy. I think the ridings of the ball and The Cowboys are a momentum team as well. If they can go on a run into the finals, they get Tom diden back who knows where they can finish? Who knows where? Like you know yet week one, Week two of the finals. They're a team that has enough talent that they can put on a I.
Speaker 2: Know, but a team with that much talent shouldn't get Yes, yes, you know, smacked by eighty points thinking about that momentum, right, and you're right, they do have a Of those teams, they have the softest run, which includes a buy so Ils Tigers, right you think, you know, no offense to both of our teams at the moment, and even the Eels, who, let's face that, haven't been amazing for the last couple of weeks. But even if they win all those games, that's a pretty soft momentum going into the finals, I think, you know what I mean, Like, I don't think that sort of gives them enough of that competitive edge going in. But having said that, I just simply don't trust them, like you know the Raiders. You know, the Raiders can be a thorn in the sides of a couple of teams to in the season, but yeah, you're right, Like, looking at that draw, you think you should at least hope that, you know, they should make it. The Dogs and the Rabbit O's are interesting, Like you said, they play each other. The Dogs play the Dragons, Panthers and the Broncos and then the Rabbit O's after the Dogs game finished with the Warriors Titans Roosters, and that's probably the the tougher run with the Warriors and finishing that final round with the rooster So yeah, I know, Cannaby right, three from four. Yeah, yeah, I think looking at that, I reckon they should beat the Rabbit O's. They'll beat the Dragons, they've beaten Penrith before, they'll give them a bit of confidence, and who knows what the Broncos are going to offer up and the final round of the season.
Speaker 1: So you think you think could do it?
Speaker 2: I think they can. I still think they're ironing out some things which we saw clearly in that Rooster's game. And even you know, for all of the fanfare over the Lachlan Galvin Stephen Crichton combination, and it has been good and Galvin has been playing some decent footy, creating opportunity, scoring tries really he's sort of, you know, been one of their only spucks in attack in the last couple of weeks. I'm not fully sold on it. You know, Galvin was on The Maddie John Show last night on Sunday and I don't think he's him said openly put his hand up and said he's not an organizer. That's not his thing. Well neither he even Crichton. That that's going to be a problem. And I think we saw a little bit of that, that lack of game management in that Roosters game where they just sort of didn't Pepper Cody Ramsey under the high ball as much as they should have, and just little things like that. The combination sort of you know, there was a moment there between Galvin and Crichton. Mc Galvin had a bit of a goal at Creator for that ball handling error when they were shifting to the left.
Speaker 1: I think I like that though. I like that from it. It might be a game organizer, but if you're going to be the half back and you throw and it was a fine pass, yes, Stephen crid has just made an error. You having the balls to go up to Creator and say what he said, whatever it was, we all saw the optics of it. I think that shows an everlution in Galvin's game because I think I don't remember if it was last year or the year before. Galvin, mister tackle and creator, has just blasted him. Yeah, you know, now all of a sudden, we're in a stage where if Locke is that main guy, if he is that number seven, then he has to be to do that. The only thing that's frustrating me about the Dogs at the moment he mentioned kicking game. You have one of the best kickers in the competitionary team in Matt Burden, who does not kick the ball. I know he's playing in the centers. BO see him do it in Origin and we were told when he moved to the centers that his kicking game would still be a part of their game plan. But it's been completely eradicated. He does not kick.
Speaker 2: Now he doesn't kick, but he hasn't really sort of kicked that. If you're talking about the big spiral bomb, don't.
Speaker 1: Have to be a big bomb. He's got the biggest boot on the team.
Speaker 2: Well, I think to what by the end of the game. I think he kicked once in the first half and then kicked on the last maybe three two, three times in the second half, but towards the end of the second half. But you're right. Overall, that weapon that he has has I don't not say nullified, but you know he has sort of put it in the back pocket. But that's not anything new, Like you know, Siro's sort of spoken about that. I think even as as far back as last year, I sort of remember him in particular the spiral bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not a fan of the spiral bom.
Speaker 2: Putting it away. So look, I think something like the spiral bomb when you've got you know, you know the back three are shaky or a shakey fullback. You know, sometimes they're not expecting it to come from a center that's a last play option. They haven't. They should have gone to it a bit more against the Roosters than they didn't. But yeah, it's when you look at the playmakers they have. Fret is capable, Galvin's capable, But you're right, it's the kicking game where they're probably lacking the most.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for our BS Messages of the Week, and guys, we want to hear from you. If you have your BS, what you find BS about our game? Send them in to Code Sports dot com dot Au. Now let's dive straight into it. We got Phil from Bunderberg and I quite like this one because it's been giving me. I'm not going to say what's been given me, but give me something for quite some time. How does it take five minutes to find a reason to rule out a try? Just give it and let us bloody celebrate, mate. I completely agree. I sat at Cogra last night on the hill, neutral fan. I'm not a fan of either team, and I watched them dissect if I think it was set to to his foot went over the sideline or not with five minutes to go. We've all got pair of we've all got a pair of eyes. We can all see. It doesn't take long. You can watch one replay and find out and then the insufficient evidence comes in and this and that the team of how do you find it? Because it does my head in.
Speaker 2: I feel like this year we are taking far more time to come to a decision on things. And I get that, but if we had the opposite where you know, tries were just being given and then all of a sudden they show a different replay and then there's you know, yeah, I just want, whether it's the referee or the bunker, to get it right as many times as possible.
Speaker 1: We I'll tell you this, Phil, just for your information. I was having a conversation with the Great Mitchell Pierce a couple of weeks ago, and he told me in France, where he's currently coaching at the moment, our five minutes is like twenty minutes over there, so we may have it lucky. I still don't like it. I'm with you there. Let's get rid of it. Let's be able to celebrate. I want to see the Tigers win games. I don't want to see you try to take it off the Tigers. Let's get into the next one. John from Illawan great area, Ellawong, what about the new Grand Final Week proposal? What do you guys think? Now, for those who don't know, there is a proposal to make Grand Final Week a bit more footy orientated. We'll get a couple more games. This talks of an all stars match, under twenty one match and a third v Fourth match. Now I'll start with a third v Fourth match for Tema. This comes off the back of the World Cup third place qualifier, sorry not third place qualifier. A third Place Metal whatever you call it, where France and England put on an absolute show. Both teams decided not to play defense and we saw a football match go to like five six goals a piece. Right, this doesn't work in rugby league. I think once your season is over, once you get knocked out, you do not want to go and play the third place. Boys want to go on Mad Monday. They want to celebrate. The season is long enough as it is already, and I think, yeah, it's it's it's concerning that we're getting to this stage because is it going to just be a game full of reserve grader? Is these clubs we heard there's a monetary thing. There's a monetary thing involved, but clubs don't need money.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a monetruy thing involved in the preseason Challenge? I mean, you know sometimes that in that final week of the preseason Challenge, we see the best, but you know, most of it it's forty man squads and the rest of it. And I get why they do that. It's to sort of give people a chance before round one. But that's the thing. Our season starts at the preseason Challenge. We've got Round one that's split into two weeks now because of Vegas. You know, you throw Origin in between that. Plus this year, this year is a World Cup year. The season's done, Like you said, it is long enough. Why do we need to play third v Fourth? So I don't hate the under twenty one's Origin.
Speaker 1: I don't like that because what are we going to have two under Origin game?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got under nineteens.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, it's under nineteen twenty ones, but not.
Speaker 2: In Grand Final week. Like I wouldn't mind seeing another like Origin because the under nineteens is a one off. Right, We've got everything. It's great, but not at the end of the year. Or I think All Stars was the other one that was proposed. Maybe, but again it's one of those things that you're asking players potentially whose season had finished a few weeks before that, to then come back into camp. You know, I just yeah, let the players have a break. It really really is a long season, plus as well Cup this year. No, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, John, Let's let's let the players decide. I like what Fatima said. You know, let's let's see what the players want to do. It's all good for these clubs to have have ideas and whatnot. But I like that. Let's see what the players want to do and just remember sending your best messages of the week. Go to code sports dot com dot au. We want to hear from you. We have two great ones today and we want more next week