Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence hops on the list.
Speaker 2: A really big country hotel.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a fun little memory game we like to play now. And then I played in the car with the kids the other.
Speaker 1: Day and we get very serious about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well I kick one of the kids out. I was like, no, you got it wrong. You're walk come from here brutal.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got to teach him, young Clinton, memory being the appropriate word here.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm very tired and my memory is not great, but it's better than yours.
Speaker 4: Clinton, I'm winless.
Speaker 1: You're like Dory. Get the end of your Is it Dory that permits everything?
Speaker 4: Have a break in the middle of that sentence?
Speaker 5: Could I burnt?
Speaker 4: We are witness. We're back to regular program.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who's playing today today?
Speaker 3: It is yourself who was tired, and me who was treating my body like an amusement park several years. So here we go, both of us are So how it works is different theme each week. Yes, the theme this week is things that we're taking to someone's house for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready for Christmas lunch and I'm.
Speaker 4: Packing exactly right.
Speaker 3: We go back and like it, you add to the list, but you've got to remember what's already been added.
Speaker 5: All right, Secretary the Order, all right, who wants to start.
Speaker 3: I'm going to someone's house for Christmas and I'm packing bom bombs.
Speaker 1: Hang on, you call them bomb bombs, bomb bombs? Bon it's b o N bon bond.
Speaker 2: They're not bom bombs with an ant like bon bombs bond?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: You think they're called bomb bombs bo bombs. They're bon bonds like b o N.
Speaker 4: You sure I'm not wrong? Bon bon?
Speaker 1: No, they're bon bonds. B O M bout that?
Speaker 4: Do you think I think Queenslanders have bon bomb?
Speaker 1: Do you think they're called bomb bombs because they explode when you pull them? Oh?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: You might have mirrors?
Speaker 1: No, they're called bonbon god. No, they called the you know what games.
Speaker 4: We've had a bit of a break.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll start getting you're packing bond bonds.
Speaker 4: Not playing? When are we're playing? Words? Are we doing that? Now? Explode? Growing up? Mom? Would I've got the Christmas bomb bombs? Do you know what? And is it a party Susan or a lazy a party in their house? On your party? So we're starting again and the bond bonds.
Speaker 1: No, we can go that.
Speaker 4: Okay, but bomb bomb perfect, that's not out. That's like how I say. Okay, that's not what they call.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm packing bombs to your family Christmas.
Speaker 4: You mentioned my family. I'm sure there'd be a few people out there that want to pack them for theirs as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to Christmas lunch and I'm packing bond bonds and a Christmas Ham.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Christmas lunch.
Speaker 3: I'm packing bon bombs, Christmas ham and lights for the tree.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Christmas lunch and I'm pagging bon bonds, a Christmas Ham, lights for the tree, and apple sauce.
Speaker 3: I'm going to someone's house for Christmas. I'm packing bond bombs, Christmas Ham, lights for the tree, apple sauce, and a little statue of Jesus.
Speaker 5: I'm packing for Christmas and I'm taking bond bonds, a Christmas Ham, lights for the tree, apple sauce, a little statue of baby Jesus, and some Christmas presents.
Speaker 3: I'm going to someone's house to Christmas. I'm packing bond bombs, Christmas Ham, lights for the tree, apple sauce, little baby, statue of Jesus and a star from on top of the tree. I'm sorry I forgot the presents you left the present wizards.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible cruise about Jesus. I am so rattled by the bomb bombs.
Speaker 4: I'm rattling. He's taking baby Jesus.
Speaker 1: No, he's taking baby cheeses es. I thought you wanted me to bring a snatch of baby chooses.
Speaker 3: You make them Christmas, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.