Speaker 1: On Scorings Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panete Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehee Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. Australian federal police claim foreign actors could be paying off local criminals to commit anti Semitic attacks across the country. The Left inner spin over Elon Musk's one armed gesture at Donald Trump's inauguration, Bartia Unger Saden will tell us why it was not a Nazi salute. Will Australia follow Trump's lead and recognize two genders only? Stephanie Bastian will join us. Prince Harry's next public legal battle with the press delayed. Darren Grimes is standing by to tell us why, and of course Lefty's losing it, including the deranged bishop who turned Donald Trump's church service into an exorcism.
Speaker 4: There are gay, lesbian and transgender children in Democratic Republic and independent families.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Peru mcsweden. Preu, great to see you. Thank you so much for joining me. We've got a lot to get through today, but I want to start with this because Peter Dutton has declared that he would be the better prime minister to deal with US President Donald Trump a mid a worldwide political revolution as voters decide they have had enough of the WO agenda Hallelujah. In an interview with Sharry Markson here on Sky News, the Liberal leader has predicted that political correctness isn't cutting it anymore when people can't afford to pay their bills and mortgage.
Speaker 5: This is turning and I think there is going to be a near revolution that comes with the Trump administration in relation to a lot of the work issues that might be fashionable in universities and at the ABC, but that just aren't cutting it around kitchen tables at the moment where people can't pay their bills under the Urbanezi cost of living crisis.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think he's absolutely spot on here. The world is moving forward and Australia has to follow suit. Is he right?
Speaker 6: One hundred percent? You know, Trump really is an influencer. We talk about influencers having you know, some sort of impact on society, but this guy is going to really do that.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 6: Companies, big corporations spend millions of dollars on industrial psychologists to tell them, you know what colors to merchandise with what's going to make people respond, And sadly everybody was following like Lemmings over this climate change staff, the woke stuff.
Speaker 1: And here we've got.
Speaker 6: Someone who's so strong and decisive who we can follow, and our leaders need to have the guts to follow. We know that Dutton does. We're seeing it around the world and it's fantastic. It's a revolution. It's overdue and I'm just so excited about it.
Speaker 3: I am excited about it too. And finally, Donald Trump is saying things that a lot of us have been thinking for a very long time. But what he's saying is actually no longer controversial. So I just hope Peter Dutton follows suit. Now's the time to go big and go bold, because the tide is certainly now. Look Australia's top cop has acknowledged an escalation of anti semitism across the country. This is the AFP Commissioner, Reese Kershaw. He's labeled anti Semitism as a disease in our community that needs to be aggressively attacked. It comes as the Prime Minister has finally agreed to hold an emergency national Cabinet meeting to deal with it. Well, you know we's been drag kicking and screaming. At the time for a national cabinet was a very long time ago. And don't forget that their special envoy for anti Semitism recommended this week's ago when he didn't do anything.
Speaker 6: So why now, Well he was dragged, as you say, kicking and screaming.
Speaker 1: What we got out of it was pathetic.
Speaker 6: A database, a record, I mean the Jewish community, the jury has been I think it's in their annual report report on all anti Semitic actions throughout the year. Anyway, it's not as if we need that database. What we need is not platitudes and words. We need actions, and sadly we're still getting them. I mean, rees kirsh or thank God is saying.
Speaker 1: It is a disease. But what do you do with the disease.
Speaker 6: You treat it, You don't just keep talking about the disease.
Speaker 1: And we need laws changed.
Speaker 6: I mean they're now saying, okay, well, you know, the various attorney generals are going to try and coordinate something.
Speaker 1: It's turn little too late.
Speaker 6: This is setting now and the fact that it's become big business where we've got people. We're saying that it could be sort of people paying by cryptocurrency these bad actors to come and commit these things.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a business now and I don't know how we're going to turn this around.
Speaker 3: Well let's talk about this, because that's also come from the AFP Commissioner Race Kershaw saying that the Force is looking into whether overseas actors have paid local criminals using cryptocurrency, as Proue just said, to carry out these anti Semitic attacks in Australia. I've got to say this is a very big claim here. This is a worry, it's a big claim. Now. The Prime Minister, in my view needs to come out and say whether or not he knew about this overseas threat, how much he knows about this threat, but more importantly, what is he actually going to do about him? Because where is it coming from? Is it coming from a terror group? Who is This is now dangerous?
Speaker 1: It really is dangerous.
Speaker 6: The trouble is that anything that Albanezi has to say on this topic is implausible.
Speaker 1: We know where his heart is.
Speaker 6: We know that his actions in the UN with Wong have created, you know, given it a rubber stamp. So it's all hollow stuff and he's behind the eight ball. We don't trust him anymore. We know it's just platitudes. We know he's just saying when he wants he thinks we want him.
Speaker 3: Well, he walks both sides of the street. He does this issue, so WHI people are upset, So okay, well I better come out and say something. He is textbook, he's so he's so predictable. And the other issue is is that now we've got the Foreign Minister Penny Wong and the Attorney General Mark Drafers who apparently are going to represent Australia at an event commemorying the liberation of Auschwitz. Now, Labor has since denied that Senator Sue Lines would lead this delegation, following backlash due to her previous past horrible criticism of Israel, But in an email revealed by Sky News, it actually showed that Senator Lines had at one point been slated to head the delegation. So it just sounds proue like Labor is trying to cover this up because they've been exposed.
Speaker 6: So did Alberanezi blatantly lie or is it just him being true to form where he is never a cross any brief. It's all show stuff and being the nice guy. And oh this crap that no one's buying anymore to think that someone will did en up yours to allow this woman even to think about this woman leading a delegation or in fact.
Speaker 1: Even going on a delegation. She shouldn't be going there.
Speaker 3: And we've got nobody knows she's either the prime it's somebody, it needs to be, somebody of note.
Speaker 6: Within exactly well, King Charles is going and all these huge leaders are going.
Speaker 1: Why is an Alban easy game?
Speaker 6: But he wouldn't dare show his face because he knows that he has no credibility when it comes to anything to do with anti Semitism with Israel. And you know, he's just walking again as you say, both sides of.
Speaker 1: The street that look, the quicker we're rid of.
Speaker 6: This man, the better, and he's going to just I think it's going to be a triumphant victory for our friend, the liberal leader Dunton, who for a minute I lost, And I just think, good riddance, mate, because you really have proven that you're a hollow man.
Speaker 3: Totally, a very very hollow But this in particular, I mean this is an important event and it deserves a proper delegations that they can do another exactly. Now, we've got to change pace a little bit here, We've got to take you to this. This is some of my favorite vision of the year. This is Donald Trump dancing to the YMCA while holding a prop of sorts.
Speaker 1: Have a look at this.
Speaker 3: What an absolute legend he is. That Melania got into it as well.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: Look, I just love the fact he's such a shaman. He knows what to give people. We all want to see that. The haters will just use it against him. He doesn't care feed them, feed them with this stuff. So good on am I just love it. I could watch it all the time. I just think it's so captivating to watch this guy who's really just saying enough yours to everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do what i want. I'm the boss leader.
Speaker 3: Well, the yfca's call suddenly it's got up with the chart. Love the dance and we love the sword quite prime right, Profect Swain, good to see you too. I'm joining me on the show to save me well. UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer has congratulated Donald Trump on his inauguration in a video message which lacked one thing enthusiasm.
Speaker 8: On behalf of His Majesty's government and the United Kingdom. I would like to send my warmest congratulations to President Trump on his inauguration as the forty seventh President of the United States. For centuries, the relationship between our two nations has been one of collaboration, cooperation, and enduring partnership.
Speaker 3: Well that's quite the turnaround from this.
Speaker 8: Of course, I wouldn't want Donald Trump round for dinner, but don't underestimate the danger to the world if Trump is re elected this time around.
Speaker 3: I'm anti Trump. Joining me now is gb News host Darren Grimes, Darren, good to see you. Thank you for joining me. It was as if Kostama was being held at ransom to film his congratulation video. He wasn't invited to the inauguration, and there are reports that the Prime Minister will be at the back of the queue for a visit to the White House and we'll have to quote each humble pie before receiving an invitation. Darren, Why is KaiOS Stamer just so on the back burner with Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: I mean you can tell, can't you between those two videos that you just played there. The enthusiasm when he's actually bashing Donald Trump compared to the enthusiasm when he's there saying congratulations on winning the presidency that I never thought you should have been able to stand for in the first place. Because that clip there back in twenty sixteen, when he was on the stop Brexit and democracy bandwagon, all while calling Donald Trump all the names under the sun. You know, he is no Democrat. So the idea that actually Donald Trump is some kind of fascist, which is what some members of his cabinet have alleged, is absolutely absurd. He actually said, no way would I want Trump over for dinner. Well, I don't know about you, but after looking at that clip, I'm pretty sure that Trump would probably rather listen to Kamala Harris's hyhena like cackle on Loop over twelve hours than spend even one minute over a dinner table with that boring bank clerk of charisma. You know, it's just it's absolutely absurd. He is nothing more than a lawyer, a bureaucrat, a technocrat trying to take on a fake personality without even bothering to do any of the actual real governance work. Every day. It's a new data virtue signal with this clown. And the sooner that we're done with him, the better. I tell you what, Donald J. Trump, if he makes his life a misery, I will personally be clapping him from the sidelines.
Speaker 10: Oh you will be there telepriting. I can imagine Darren this. It's told you that would be your big moment. Meanwhile, we've got to talk Sadik Khan, the mayor of London. He's now claiming that Trump's return brings quote a march of fascism and marks a perilous moment for Western civilization. Gee, Darren, I mean the world is actually moving away from.
Speaker 3: These scare tactics. The left are still behind clearly, and Trump's reelection proved that he was not a fascist nor a dictator after all, after all, the game is up. Are people seriously listening to idiots like Sadiq Khan?
Speaker 9: Not at all? And I go back to that point that both Sadik Khan and sekire Starma were doing all they could to overturn Brexit, which was, by the way, our biggest act of democracy in our nation's history. So the idea that their democrats is absolutely laughable. Listen this man is a pratty, is a political pigmy. And actually, I would argue, if you look at what Trump has offered, he has offered to actually take a Western civilization which I would argue is on life support, and actually give it a fighting chance, right through the heat of peace, through strength, through encouraging the rest of the world to get off the behinds, and actually put money in defense. Rational energy policy that actually boosts prosperity over climate alarmism, biological truth and fact. I mean, dare I say the idea of defending women and children, those novel things he likes, those two what a bad man. Dismissing racism, those ideas of actually pushing diversity and inclusion which actually means racism and anti white politics, getting rid of wackery and walkery from the state, border security that actually places citizens first. All of this adds up to the West being best. And I love it. I love all of it. What's the deep? Karnoffert London knife crime spiking like you wouldn't believe, he backed on every bandwagon BLM, trans urban borders, you name the badge, guarantee you he's had it on his four foot frame. At one juncture or other, knife crime spike and housing crisis through the roof police focusing on tweets over streets, weekly pro haamas marches, hate marches. I could go on and on. This is a man who's turned London from once a proud bedrock of Britain into a cautionary tale of what happens when you let walkness run riot. So I think Donald Trump should give a royal two finger salute to little Sadiq and ignore him all the way to the ballot box.
Speaker 3: I completely agree with you, and as people like Sadik Khan who are really just being left behind now as the world moves on, Darren from the work, Well, this is a new era and it's a fantastic era to be in. So you either join the world or you'll be left behind. It's as simple as that. Now, look, I want to move on to a very serious story. An eighteen year old has played guilty to murdering three little girls at a Taylor Swift themed dance party in South and has played it guilty to the production of the chemical weapon ricin and possession of a terrorist training manual. Darren, Now that this guy has played guilty, what do we know about his terror links and why was it kept a secret?
Speaker 9: Well, that's a million dollar question. Look, I think that this guy I wouldn't call him. I wouldn't even call him a guy, to be honest, I would call him vermin. I think he is absolute scum and I hope he gets what's coming to him tomorrow when he's sentenced. But Axel Ruda Cabana, he has, as you say, pleaded guilty. The terror links were, they argue, tragically overlooked. But this I think was a deliberate cover up. This was all to avoid community tensions. Now you will be well aware that actually this is exactly the same playbook, the same sicken an excuse that was used to protect rape gangs that devastated our country, primarily Pakistani men that did it. Now they're using it to actually excuse this guy and cover up and not give us the truth and facts from the off that of course spark the riots. I would argue Sekiirstama spark the riots by not giving us the truth from the off.
Speaker 7: He had.
Speaker 9: This guy had an obsession with violence and extremism. Right, it was no secret he had carried knives at school, He had researched school massacres at school. He'd be reported to our prevent program, which is an anti terror program. He had downloaded an Al Qaeda terror manual. He'd produced ricin, as you say, which is a chemical weapon, incredibly deadly, and yet instead of sounding the alarm three times, they were given the opportunity ten times. He was carrying a knife. Authorities just kept stumb and it's I think put it down to this. They want to avoid offending certain communities. It's that same old, tired story of political correctness over public safety. And three little angels lost their lives. Ten others were injured, ten others that will suffer PTSD for the rest of their lives. Ten others who say that Sekia Starmer handed them a bunch of flowers, had a memorial in Southport and thought that that was his job done. The man ought to hang his head in shame. He will never ever be able to live this down because what he has done is basically say that their lives weren't worth the down. This is a When this kid was at school, he broke a boy's wrist so badly after battering them with a hockey stick that it was completely broken, completely broken. There were so many warnings. I could go on and on like this, but this is all about avoiding uncomfortable truths. This is why Starmer put people like factory farming into our prisons to silence them, to silence voices of descent that say that this has gone on far too long. That's say, when will these sicken excuses ever stop? And I think actually these political prisoners ought to be released because some of them, dare I see it, I'll be canceled for this, but some of them were right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look your spot on and you're right. It is absolutely shameful that political correctness was put before the safety of little girls of women. It is just an absolute blight on labor. And I'm sure that this story has a long way to go from now, Darren. Now look, I want to ask you about a prince Harry. I know we're tired of this man, but his two month trial against news Group Newspapers in London was meant to start today, but it's been hit by major delays due to a series of issues and ongoing negotiation. Now, this of course marks another chapter in Harry's ongoing fight against British tabloid media and centers on allegations of phone hacking and other privacy violations between ninety six and twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Darren.
Speaker 3: We know that he's got this legal battle as well against the publisher of the Sun that's also happening. But you know, for goodness sake, how long is this man going to drag out all of his public grievances.
Speaker 9: For Oh as long as he possibly can. He's the ultimate grievance grifter.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: The guy is one endless, self serving tantrum dragon his princely feet for his so called fight for justice. This isn't about justice unless it's justice for his bank manager. You know, I would argue that actually he's basically treating his life like some never ending soap opera. He had the tragedy of Diana's death in the nineties. You know, many people have grown up having lost one of their parents. They don't go on for the rest of their lives in perpetual victimhood, seeking victim narratives wherever they can find them. I mean, suing the tabloids for breaching his privacy. This is a man who wouldn't know the definition of privacy if actually you handed him a remote island and told him. He could live there for the rest of his lives. He would miss the cameras. You've got him delaying this trial, as you say, dragging out negotia, make an excuses about time zones in California. It's all a game. He's not after justice, He's after a pay day. He's after headlines. And if it wasn't already obvious, the man who claims to hate the media, sure as hell knows how to milk it for all it's worth. If you look, Hugh Grant actually settled in court. It's out of court, I should say, and Prince Harry would have had ample opportunity to do the same thing. Thirty nine other claimants date according to the press. But no, Harry wants to drag it out. He says it's a crusade. I don't buy that for a second, and I don't think you do either.
Speaker 3: Oh I definitely died. I'm quite frankly sick of that man. Let me tell you this, Darren Grimes, he's just yeah, you know, he loves the spotlight. He wants to be in the spotlight. But he'll tell you I don't like the spotlight. Please give me some prize. Exactly goodness sake, Darren Grimes, always a pleasure to speak with you. Thanks so much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 9: An absolute delight. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Much still to come, Lefties losing it, plus Lefti's claim that Elon Musk's one armed gesture was a Nazi salute. Batia Unger Sagan will tell us why it wasn't. That's next, and now it's time for lefties losing it, starting with the bewildering bishop who turned Donald Trump's church service into well an exorcism, and luckily it's given us plenty of content.
Speaker 4: At the same time, there are gay, lesbian, and transgender children in Democratic Republican and independent families, some who fear for their lives.
Speaker 3: Yes, and seeing that is where her crazed rant should have stopped, but sadly it kept going.
Speaker 11: I asked you to have messumister President, on those in our communities whose children fear that their parents will be taken away, and that you help those who are fleeing war zones and persecution in their own lands to find compassion and welcome here.
Speaker 3: The left never learn, do they? And look, I've got to say this just maybe my favorite video of Jdvans. Yet, because the faith sets it all.
Speaker 4: There are gay, lesbian and transgender children in Democratic, Republican and independent families, some who fear for their lives.
Speaker 3: Oh, it says it all. It says it all. God love JD. Evans. Isn't he the best? And thanks to you, Thank you to you at home for digging up this clip from twenty twenty of that same activist masquerading as a bishop.
Speaker 12: It is a message of a call for justice, for swift justice for George Floyd, for systemic justice for all brown and black people who have been under the knee of this country in ways that we have witnessed time and again. I've given up speaking to President Trump. We need to replace President Trump.
Speaker 3: How this deranged woman was ever allowed that the president's church service needs urgent investigation. Now to Democrat nitwit activist Harry Sisson, who is freaking out over the president's inauguration speech. He attacked people of color, He attacked LGBTQ plus Americans, He attacked average everyday Americans when he talked about putting his tariffs in, which are just going to raise casts for every single one of us.
Speaker 13: He ranted up there about being politically persecuted when in reality he is a convicted felon.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: They're so tiresome, tysoon, aren't they? It is over, It is over, move on. And this is coming from the same guy who struggles with such a basic question on human biology.
Speaker 9: Do you think there should be more than two genders in America?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that executive order means. I don't know what the President declared. Are two genders?
Speaker 4: You just agree with that.
Speaker 3: But how many genders aren't there? Harry?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: How many genders are Again, these.
Speaker 3: Guys don't know what they're talking about, so they won't be How many genders? How many genders are there? Genders are there? What's the least I'm I'm gonna use Joe Biden's answers. At least two, at least two.
Speaker 14: That's satisfiemale, that's a TikTok.
Speaker 3: Here, there's there's at least too. There's at least too females.
Speaker 9: Like human brain Trump says is male and female. How many more are there after male and female?
Speaker 3: Harry, there's at least to at least two. Poor Harry still hasn't grown up and learned about anatomy. Now to the non binary nafties who are in meltdown mode because of Donald Trump's glorious declaration that there are only two genders.
Speaker 2: He has now gleamed there will only be the male and female gender that will be recognized in America. This sets back everything that the trans community has been working for, and we've already not been recognized in this country for centuries.
Speaker 3: It's actually really simple. If there are two genders, it doesn't need to be that hard nor that tragic. Now over to MSNBC, I mean, surely they're crashing ratings. Must be enough to give them some in incentive, to give Trump some credit and say it the lot. No. The second inaugural address did.
Speaker 15: In my take on it was that it had more of a vibe of a State of the Union address than an inaugural address, I think in part because it was indoors, and that made it sort of feel like he was addressing a joint session of Congress, even though he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Even though this was an inaugural address.
Speaker 15: President Trump spoke in his sort of trademark low monotone, gave his list of grievances.
Speaker 3: Okay, so nothing from Rachel Meadow has anybody checked in on Joy rate.
Speaker 7: The promises on the table are two hundred some odd executive actions. An attempt to get rid of birthright citizenship, an attempt to do mass deportation, which we thought was being threatened on the state of Illinois, the city of Chicago apparently, which said, yet, you can't come here and do that, and maybe they backed down. We're talking about an attempt to portray this piece full transition of power with people who were convicted in the insurrection attempt.
Speaker 3: Noah Kjoy retains her title as the chief loan anybody else at MSNBC with some sanity. No, no, of course not, because here is Matthew Dowd comparing poor Americans who voted for Trump to Paul whites who defended slave owners during the Civil War.
Speaker 15: The powerful people are trying to segment off the white working class who are getting no benefit from this and will suffer in the Trump premiacy in the Trump presidency.
Speaker 14: But the same thing is repeating itself in our country again.
Speaker 3: Now to the lefty hysteria over Elon Musk's gesture at the inauguration, which the deprave obsessed with calling a Nazi salute, And I just want to say thank you for making it happen.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 9: My heart goes out to you.
Speaker 3: Well who here is where it gets. It's a tad awkward. Has anyone heard from Alexandria o Kazio Cortez on her apparent Nazi salutes or any of these dems cared to explain they're violent Nazi symbolic gestures and ge shame on the village people, not one, but two Nazi salutes at the same time. Joining me now is Newsweek Opinion editor Barti Altunger Sagan Bartier. Nice to speak to you again. Thank you for joining me. I want to start with Elon Musk's one armed gesture that he gave during President Trump's inauguration, which the tiresome left are now claiming was a Nazi salute, when in reality, he was literally saying during the speech in that moment, my heart goes out to you. But I've got to play you this clip of CNN. Have a look at what they said about it.
Speaker 7: That salute was a vocative of things that we have seen through history.
Speaker 1: It was quick.
Speaker 2: I think our viewers are smart and they can take a look at that, but it certainly was.
Speaker 14: It's not something that you typically see in American political rallies.
Speaker 3: Ugh bat Yeah, why other liberal media still so desperate to create false narratives that just sam desperate for drama and controversy that simply doesn't exist.
Speaker 14: Talk about lefties losing it.
Speaker 16: What I love about that, cliff is that it's clear that it is sunk into the minds of those CNN anchors that they, along with a few other outlets, have just been sued for defamation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 16: They know that, and so they can't quite bring themselves to say what they're trying to imply, which is that it was a Nazi salute. So they call it a gesture that we recognize from history or some such nonsense. It's so absolutely hilarious, and you are, of course on the money. They absolutely need to cast their political opponents as Nazis because they have nothing else. Donald Trump just won with a massive mandate to rule from the vast majority of people living in American swing states, the vast majority of the working class. He turned out to be a great uniter of people, regardless of race or region, or where they worked or what they worked in.
Speaker 14: After being cast as.
Speaker 16: This deplorable, hitler like divisive character for ten years by these exact same liberal media pundits and democratic elites across the board.
Speaker 14: So really we're.
Speaker 16: Seeing them trying once again to do what they did much more successfully in twenty sixteen. Fortunately, the American people just aren't buying it anymore.
Speaker 3: No, they're certainly not, but CNN, gosh, they're just brainwashed. Meanwhile, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has accused the Anti Defamation League of defending a Hail Hitler salute and claiming that the anti Semitism watchdog group works for President Trump and his allies. Now this comes after that group defended elon asks jest gesture prompting this post from Ioca. She said, people can officially stop listening to you as any sort of reputable source of information. Now you work for them. Oh look, Bartiya ioc is desperately grappling at stralls once again.
Speaker 16: I'm still laughing about this. Like when she said you work for them, it was sort of unclear. Did she mean like that the ADL works for trumpor did she mean ADEO works for like the Nazis. It was so hilarious, especially because the ADL is unbelievably woke and spent the last twenty years catering desperately to the woke left, only to have it thrown in their face from AOC. You know, a lot of people are very angry about this. I honestly have not stopped chuckling about it. It is so ridiculous and over the top. This used to be very threatening because they had this monopoly on information through the liberal media about ninety six percent of American journalists liberals or progressives, and so you had this thing happen where their view that Donald Trump, or the MAGA movement or anybody who likes him or votes for him is literally hitler. You know, this is something that people used to buy. But it's so clear now when the majority of Hispanic men twenty five percent of black men, forty six percent of Hispanics overall, you know, millions and millions of Americans who are not white, who are people of color, so many Jews. I mean, these are people who found a home in the Maga movement because the left just has simply abandoned them to cater to these ridiculous far left, extreme radical views of the left. And so now they're in this camp and they're just not going to believe that a man like Donald Trump, whose heart obviously beats for the American working class, whose singular promise is to put Americans first, They're not going to believe anymore that he surrounded himself with Nazis. And I'll just say one more word about Elon Musk. This is a person who went to Israel after October seventh. This is a person who went on a tour of Auschwitz. This is a person who met with the families of the hostages taken by Hamas. This is a person who has been a friend to the Jews for a very long time. And I say that as perhaps one of his most vocal critics in America. I think he's very close with the Chinese Communist Party. I think he's really wrong on immigration. I'm out there criticizing him every day. The idea that this person harbor's secret Nazi views is simply ridiculous, and honestly, I don't even think the people saying it believe it.
Speaker 3: No, it's the left absolutely grappling at straws because the world has changed, America has changed, and they are still stuck in the past. I think now, let's talk about Donald Trump's press conference in his first full day as president. This is what he said about the January sixth pardons.
Speaker 13: These people have already served years in prison, and they've served him viciously. It's a disgusting prison. It's been horrible. It's in you, me, and it's been a terrible, terrible thing. So these people have already served a long period of time, and I made a decision to give a pardon.
Speaker 3: BASSI, Yeah, he's there, you know, explaining his decision. But in the end, he's standing firm on that he was always going.
Speaker 1: To do this, you know.
Speaker 16: I think from their point of view, there was a small attempt made to distinguish between people who had been convicted of violent crimes and the vast majority of people were convicted of things like trespassing and other nonviolent crimes. About sixteen of them had their sentences.
Speaker 14: Commuted, not pardoned. I think this was a big mistake. I think this was an obvious easy thing to do.
Speaker 16: You hit a police officer, you touch a cop, you don't get any kind of clemency. And I think the reason that they changed tack on this because it did seem like they were going to do what I would think would have been the right thing. To do, which is only to pardon the ones who had nonviolent offenses.
Speaker 14: That's what JD. Vance said that they were planning to do about a week ago.
Speaker 16: I think what happened was, you know, when they saw buy In with his blanket pardons for his family, with his preemptive pardons for Fauci and the January sixth committee, which came out literally the morning of the inauguration, I think what happened was that Trump camp felt like this was such a blow to the rule of law that they had to meet that with something for their side, to show what Biden, the kind of president Biden had started. Now again, I don't think this was great. I think that they really should have stood fast on this. You touch a cop, no mercy. But Trump was trying to say in that press conference was look, before I arrived back here on the scene, the Justice Department has been weaponized, and so we can't take anything that came out of that Justice Department seriously.
Speaker 14: And so that's the decision that they ultimately made.
Speaker 3: No that makes sense. I did to take your point on that, And I want to bring up the war in you crying because Donald Trump rise that in this press conference have a look.
Speaker 13: We're talking to Zelenski, We're going to be talking with President Putin very soon, and we'll see what it all happens now Batia.
Speaker 3: He has previously vowed to bring peace to that conflict. How do you think Donald Trump will handle this now moving forward and trying to negotiate with both those leaders.
Speaker 16: It's very interesting because leading up to the inauguration, I was sure that it would be much easier to get Putin and Zelenski to the table than it would Hamas and Israel. And amazingly, he managed to get Hamas and Israel to the table and has not yet succeeded with Zelenski and Putin.
Speaker 14: He did say in this press conference that he would.
Speaker 16: Be willing to impose sanctions on Russia if Putin doesn't come to the table soon, which to me suggested that the hold up is on the Russian end rather than the Ukrainian end. But I guess we'll see. This is something he wants very much. He could not have put a better person in charge of the Department of State than Mark Rubio. This is a person who one hundred percent understands where Trump is coming from.
Speaker 14: He said that every single.
Speaker 16: Decision made by his Department of State would be made based on answering three questions. Does it make America stronger, does it make America safer? And does it make America more prosperous. That is going to be the guiding light of Donald Trump's foreign policy through Marco Rubio.
Speaker 14: And I think this is just a real it's a.
Speaker 16: Shot across the bow to post war world order in which America and Americans were put last. This is what America first looks like. It's not isolationist by any means, but it does ask what our our interests here?
Speaker 14: And I think that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a completely new era, that's for sure. And just one more point. On that press conference, Donald Trump also said he will issue an executive order to increase the availability of water in California. Of course, following those disastrous wildfires. Have a listen to these.
Speaker 13: Los Angeles has massive amounts of water available to it. All they have to do is turn the valve. And that's the valve coming back from and down from the Pacific Northwest, where millions of gallons of water a week and a day even in many cases, pours into California. So we're demanding that they turned the valve back toward Los Angeles right now.
Speaker 3: But here I thought this was quite important because we know that there were a series of failures by local authorities, by government department decisions which led to those fires. But how contentious is water policy in California.
Speaker 14: It is very contentious.
Speaker 16: And I will tell you there are a lot of very wealthy people who used to have a lot of influence in the Democratic Party, whose homes just burned down, and who are going to be looking for a new political party. And honestly, if Donald Trump is going to welcome them with open arms, you could see a mass exodus of these sort of wealthy Californians, former Democrats.
Speaker 14: Into the arms of the GOP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I completely agree with you. Now, look, New York is one of the first sanctuary cities that the FEDS will target in Donald Trump's long promised crackdown on illegal migrants. Here is how Trump's borders our. Tom Homan, Well, he confessed that those deportations have begun. Have a listen to this. We were expecting, based on your initial schedule, that today roundups of criminal illegal aliens in the process of deporting them would begin.
Speaker 13: It seems to have been put on hold for a little while.
Speaker 3: When can we expect that to happen?
Speaker 11: Where will it begin?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I started, as I started, These teams are there as of today, now, Bartia. This was of course a key election promise. This is a mandate that Donald Trump was elected on. How critical is it now for the Trump administration to deliver on this?
Speaker 16: It's absolutely critical. This was the immigration election. Immigration in the United States, as I'm sure in other countries as well, is an economic issue when it comes to working class people. It divides the elites who consume the labor of immigrants from the working class, with whom, especially illegal immigrants, compete for jobs. And so one of the major ways in which Donald Trump unified the working class and won the election by peeling away millions of Americans who were very recently Democrats, was by taking up this restrictionist policy on immigration, which by the way, was the Democrats' position as recently as the nineteen nineties. Because whatever side is catering to the working class is going to be the side advocating for much less immigration and controlling the border is the number one thing you do in order to do that, to limit that supply of low wage labor, which immediately raises the wages of working class Americans. And he could not have picked a better person than Tom Holman for that job. You just look at that guy's face when he's talking about it. He cannot wait to get started on this. He is a person who all he wants to do is service the American people. And I think you see that in a lot of these picks Donald Trump has for his cabinet. These are service oriented public servants, which is something we haven't seen for a long time.
Speaker 3: That is a man who means business. You can tell he is. He is right on it, right on the ball, and he's going to get it done. I completely agree about the borders are Now this was quite interesting. Mayor Eric Adams has said that the Democratic Party has abandoned him and Everyday New York's claiming that the Biden administration actually punished him for being vocal about the migrant crisis in the Big Apple. He's spoken to Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 5: We'll often say, well, you know, you don't sound like a Democrat, and you know you seem to have left the party.
Speaker 3: No, the party left me, and he left broken class people again.
Speaker 11: Venezuelan Gang leaders that were coming to the city creating crimes.
Speaker 3: And so you tell the President and his aids.
Speaker 9: This and what are they saying, Big good Democrat Eric.
Speaker 3: It's quite a turnaround because this is what he had to say about Donald Trump in the past.
Speaker 16: Trump Republicans created this mess and we need to fix this mess with real immigration.
Speaker 3: Before Bartiya, I thought that this was quite a frank admission that he made to Tucker Carlson. In your view, what does it say really about how the Biden administration traded people who stood up against their lack of action on what are very serious, key issues like this one.
Speaker 16: You know, it is both the case that they got very angry at Eric Adams and sidelined one of President Biden's top surrogates because he complained about immigration.
Speaker 14: And you know, I think what he's doing here is very clever.
Speaker 16: He's trying to take the issue that he was penalized by the Democrats over and use that to curry favor with Donald Trump. Very smart thing to do. If he's going to help Donald Trump with these deportations, that will be also a very smart thing for him to do. But you know, there were also some allegations against them that I think probably have a lot of merit. Unfortunately, so I don't see him quite clawing his way completely out of the whole.
Speaker 14: But this is a very smart thing for him to be doing right now.
Speaker 3: That is a very very fair point. Now we mentioned earlier the war inine, but in terms of the Middle Ages, to Donald Trump has said that he's not confident that Israel sees fire deal with her Musk will hold through in those three phases, saying it's not our war, it is their war. I am not confident, but I think they're very weakened on the other side, Bart Yea. As you alluded to earlier, Donald Trump's influence undoubtedly had an impact in this deal going ahead. But is he right in what he says there, because I guess in the end, Israel has been forced to do a deal with the devil, so who knows what.
Speaker 16: May happen, you know, I think at this point, as ironic as this is to say, Hamas wants this deal more than Israel does. Israel wants it's hostages back, but it also desperately wants to go in and finish the job that it started. Whereas Hamas I think realizes that they're sort of on their deathbed. I mean, there's no way they can think that they are going to keep ruling the guys a strip. So they want whatever leverage they can get out of this moment right now, and they.
Speaker 14: Still have those hostages.
Speaker 16: Meanwhile, Donald Trump has promised Benjamin Ntanyahu that he can go back in and finish the job. Unlike Biden, Trump did not make it a condition of the ceasefire deal that Israel promise not to re engage militarily. So it really is Israel's decision right now. Do they want to try to get every last hostage out or do they want to finish the war, which of course has been their sort of Sophie's choice since the beginning of this since October seventh. Do they do everything they can to rescue the hostages or do they prosecute the war and try to defeat their enemy. And it's a horrific, horrific decision because of course those are intention with each other. And I really don't envy NITANIAO for having had to make that decision every single day since October seventh. You know, all I can say is, as Americans, we have Israel's back again now in a way that we really didn't under the Biden administration, and thank god for that.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely spot on. Now we're almost out a time, but before we let you go, I've got to talk about a final humiliation for Kamala Harris, because official Kamala Harris twenty twenty four merchandise has been spotted selling at half price, including tote bags with a portrait of the smiling former Vice president. Oh BARTI, yup, it's all over and now she's half priced, she's on sale.
Speaker 14: It's so depressing. And I will just say this.
Speaker 16: You know, you have a lot of Democrats sort of taking stock trying to figure out, Okay, where do we go from here. Here's the thing that's been bothering me so much about it. They don't actually have this sense of, well, we want to win because we want to do this for the American people. They're standing there asking themselves, well, what can we offer the American people so that we can win. It's sort of not just the death of you know, the party as it was, but you know the death of the idea behind the party. I mean, what do they actually stand for? And I think in that sense, Kamala Harris was the perfect person to run because she stands for absolutely nothing, just.
Speaker 14: Like the party that she represented.
Speaker 3: Oh well, she was always a Dei pick and look how well that went. Bartia Unga Sagan, You're brilliant. Thank you very much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: God bless Coming up, Will Australia follow Trump's lead and recognize two genders only? Stephanie Bastian joins us next to discuss, well, Donald Trump has shaken up the world and hopefully it reverberates here in Australia because he's ordered an attack on gender politics recognizing only two genders male and female. Joining me now is Women Forum, Australia's head of advocacy, Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie, thanks for joining me. This is about ending what has become an ideological crusade across the world. But do you think that Australia will follow suit and say that there are two? Look?
Speaker 17: I certainly hope. So this is a historic executive order coming out of America. Not only does it tackle the heart of the issue that is gender ideology, it deals with the consequences women. Sex based rights will be restored, their sports will be protected their access to sex only spaces such as change rooms, bathrooms, prisons, and domestic violence shelters. It tackles the issue of documentation, so sex self id. It requires biological reality on things like passports and visas. It also strips away funding from diversity and woke programs and also the forced use of pronouns in the workplace. Both of these things have been instrumental by activists to normalize gender ideology in our society. So it's a fantastic bill. I really hope that this inspires some leadership on.
Speaker 3: The issue in Australia.
Speaker 17: But it's a terrific win for Americans and perhaps more importantly women and girls.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, finally somebody has said it. Good on Donald Trump. Now, a prominent transactivist wants Canada to update its travel safety guidelines for the US following that executive order. Stephanie, I don't think that Trump would care. But what does this say about the fear and hysteria being peddled by the left when it comes to gender ideology. Look, I think hysteria is the right word. But we've been lying.
Speaker 17: The government has been lying, our institutions have been lying to these people for so long. These are people who are struggling with gender identity. They have an entitlement. So I think following this order there will be some growing pains, but we need this clarity and quite frankly, if foreigners visiting America need to update their records to do so, the US is doing the rest of the world a favor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really good point. Now, a tribunal has ruled that a Victorian lesbian group cannot exclude transgender and bisexual women from its public events. In twenty twenty three, the Lesbian Action Group applied to the Australian Human Rights Commission to allowed for what to exclude transgender and bisexual women from public events, but the Commission has since ruled against it. Stephanie, So Australian lesbians aren't allowed to exclude men from public meetings. What does it say about the gender identity movement?
Speaker 17: Look, I think it says a lot more about the Human Rights Commission. They're no longer fit for purpose. I mean, this is the third case they've intervened where they've ruled against women. There was a similar case in Tasmania to the one in Victoria, and of course they were a friend of the court on behalf of Roxanntickle in the sal Grover to call verse giggle case. I think we need to have a look at these institutions and defund them. As I said before, they're no longer fit for purpose. It's extremely disappointing men who identify as lesbians as transgender lesbians.
Speaker 3: Are heterosexual men.
Speaker 17: People have the right to meet, and they have the right to discriminate in a lawful way, and this would be a lawful way. And if we have a look at some of the other decisions that have been made, particularly in Victoria, there was a gay bar who was allowed to discriminate against heterosexual couples. Transgender people are able to hold trands only events. It just seems when it comes to women's rights, they're being discarded once again, and we really need better clarity on this. I just hope that when the next election comes around, if there's a change of government, Brad Batton takes this issue on and starts to deal with it and to root.
Speaker 3: Out some of these issues. Absolutely, but this is what we need, Stephanie, is strong government and strong leadership on this and follow the lead of Donald Trump. We can't keep going on this Pathway, Stephanie Bastien, nice to chat to you, Thanks very much for joining me on the show. And that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight, good Night,