Speaker 1: Quick every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Hie, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the podcast, and welcome to you. Callum Mills if you're listening. Yeah, you've got a sore shoulder?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? He woke up Tuesday morning and went what did I do? And how has it cost me my AFL season next year?
Speaker 2: Jez shoulders last night, Oh my god, my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I was wrestling a team mate.
Speaker 1: Swan Skipper.
Speaker 2: Probably you're on sidelines for at least a year after you completely wrecked his rotator cup and put the call out there untimely injuries or inappropriate injuries, and boy, oh boy, the good folks of Adelaide.
Speaker 1: I've got some stories.
Speaker 3: And why is John Longmire calling me on my phone?
Speaker 4: Hey yours, let's go to die from Woodcroft? What was your injury?
Speaker 3: Die?
Speaker 5: Love your show, guys? I did my humorous wasn't very funny?
Speaker 1: Good stuff?
Speaker 3: Did you do? Die?
Speaker 5: I tripped over my handbag in the bedroom, hit my head on the bed going get out of the way, and hit the floor.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 5: Thought I badged my head and it was bleeding when I came to, And it wasn't the head, it was the I couldn't move.
Speaker 7: I had to crawl to the bathroom and low bun.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, crazy stuff. We've actually got audio when the incident actually happened.
Speaker 5: That's pretty much what it was like.
Speaker 8: Recovery.
Speaker 3: I thought recovery.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be three months.
Speaker 9: It was six.
Speaker 7: So here would rehat.
Speaker 5: Up and running still.
Speaker 1: So that's okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Dear Elyssa from Aberfoyle Park, your ill timed injury?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: I cover stress structure in my foot three O miss the last three weeks of the soccer season, and I'm also getting married in a month, so it's really good timing.
Speaker 3: Wow, we know, will you be okay on the wedding day or will you have to be on crutches or a moon boot or I've.
Speaker 5: Currently got a moon boot, but it should be off just before I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then even Ulyssa, if you've got a bit of a limp, it just looks like you've got a whole heap of swagger when you going down.
Speaker 5: The aisle down.
Speaker 3: All the best for the wedding of Lissa Kelly from Home, Good morning. What was your ill timed injury?
Speaker 5: I was in a pair of had a pair of bug boots on climbing up a retaining wall after a couple of stamps, yes, sticking nosing over the back fence with a new house being built step down off the retaining wall, my ug boot slipped, broke my footle th replaces and was off work for six months.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, god, what.
Speaker 3: Was the house like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looked pretty good, but yes, wished I hadn't have done it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a lesson to be learning all that. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What sbeak?
Speaker 4: Michael from Uncle Barringer your real time an injury?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, how are you going? I decided to go back and play soccer after not playing for about ten years, and the first season back I tore my acl Yeah. I was like, I'm not gonna let this defeat me. I'll do the rehab, do everything right. And took eighteen months to get right. Went back to play first game, first game of the year, I got kicked in the head in the water, in the eye and got twenty five stitches from my eye up to my scalpe.
Speaker 2: Wow, it is good. And guess what Michael you'll come back for some more as well.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Michael, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We've got some thirty six tickets to give away. How do you like?
Speaker 3: Oh? I kind of liked all of them, but Kelly from Home who climbed it retaining all in her earth boots. Yeah, that key just to be a sticky fee.
Speaker 1: Well done. You've got some tickets for the Adelaide thirty six is.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's awesome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 2: Enjoy thanks cal all right Miss new Looks thirty six is this Sunday the season open as they take on Melbourne Unit at the Entertainment Center. It's the hottest ticket in town. Tickets from ticket Tech. There's definitely some sort of lesson to be learned out of all of this.
Speaker 1: You're only what if away from a holiday? With what if dot com?
Speaker 3: You could go to the dentist or the kids' sports.
Speaker 1: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 3: Book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 9: What if it's Ozzie for travel East where you're waking up to Adelaide news news Today, snooze news, all right.
Speaker 10: Post news as I'm going to kick us off. It's a story that I think everyone's happy to see the back of. Justinto Allen has been sworn in as the forty ninth premiere for Victoria.
Speaker 7: There were celebrations.
Speaker 10: Across the state last night as Dan Andrews obviously resigned and was out of politics from five o'clock and people were parting it up. There were standstills across traffic in the city. Everyone went to sort of state Parliament and there were big big you know, because of everyone's still pretty hurt and triggered, but triggered obviously with lockdowns and what happened there. So yeah, big parties and she's stepped in the biggest news though. Ben Carroll actually tried to battle her for the position, but he's now going to be her deputy premier.
Speaker 3: Wow. So I mean, can you imagine how awkward that would be when you've got your deputy who tried to get the top job and failed and pulled out of the race, and now you have to work together.
Speaker 10: It's kind of like what's happened with you and Hazy. I know, he tried to get his name first.
Speaker 3: Yes on the show and failed, and now he's second fiddle once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it was Cane Corn's before that and now it's me.
Speaker 2: There's some suggestions as well that Jody was going to rehash her weekend show, which was called The.
Speaker 1: Quarter Stayed on Richmond without a Move's there?
Speaker 7: Isn't it always back to sport with you, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Again, I'm not Cane Corns.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I wish you were, though. By the way, I know.
Speaker 4: He loves Jody's Diary.
Speaker 1: On a Friday, every great edition of Jody's.
Speaker 3: Diary, I saw him you and I walk past and I said, you the diary. He gave me the big dogs. I love Kine. Maybe I want to work with Kane.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: All right, back to Dan Andrews and some live audio of Dan Andrews's house, and that's what must be done.
Speaker 10: Five pm yesterday he would have cracked a COLDI straight away.
Speaker 7: You would have thought.
Speaker 2: She's shoving away on some darts because we know now is he gets stuck in the cigarettes that emerged?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even the vapes, He's on the actual darts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, So a video has emerged of this guy ons and Adelaide. Let's call it that she is a website, and I just have to say they break a lot of news stories because people just seem to feed all their videos to them, so good on them. That My concern here is he's jumping from the top of like the balcony of the adjoining shopping precinct onto the top of the malls balls, which is a good sort of five six meter jump. However, by posting it, do we encourage people to try the same thing, because if.
Speaker 4: You go down, that's a hefty, hefty drop.
Speaker 1: I smell a radio stunned.
Speaker 4: No, Well, there was a guy who was tagged in that video.
Speaker 3: Where you getting on the beers. It would take you four beers and you're right. You'd be like, I'm doing it. No one can stop me.
Speaker 7: They he'd only have one beer, andy do it.
Speaker 10: But there was a guy tagged in that video and when you click on his name, he's got like fifty thousand followers.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of him and I don't know who he is.
Speaker 10: But that's concerning when like that the video and how many people it's going to reach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also the sheer volume of people standing around filming it. So it just feel like it was a bit preparent Land but.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, okay, interesting.
Speaker 3: Another guy making some sort of weird gesture. You know as well?
Speaker 1: What's the gesture?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can probably work it out. It's balls related.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I didn't understand. I'll speak to you in the break.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I wrap this up with the ongoing news that is the Sydney Swan skipper Callum Mills. Yes, goodness, Oh my gosh, I'm going to say something outrageous like boys will be boys.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: So he through the Mad Monday celebrations, had a few too many drinks, or maybe he didn't wrestling with a teammate.
Speaker 1: Bang.
Speaker 2: So when we first found out this information, it was he's hurt his shoulder and he might miss a bit of the pre season. Yeap since emerged that he has absolutely destroyed his rotator cuff and he could be out for nine to twelve months.
Speaker 1: He could miss the entire season next year.
Speaker 3: So the captain of your football club, what was he doing? Wrestling?
Speaker 1: Just wrestling, having on payful wrestle.
Speaker 3: On Mad Monday and now he's for an entire season.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How much would he be paid?
Speaker 1: Count Mills?
Speaker 2: He signed a big old deal not too long ago as well. Like he's he'd be one of their better played players. And he's an absolute star too by the way, he's an All Australian and the skipper of the club for a good reason. But yeah, as they say so many times in professional sport, when it goes wrong, not a good look.
Speaker 3: No, we can probably drill down on this a little bit more later in the show.
Speaker 4: I would have thought, because I reckon.
Speaker 3: There would have been some shenanigans back in the day with some Mad Monday celebrations.
Speaker 2: On you currently held together by sticky taps due to a warm correlated.
Speaker 7: Interesting, why do boys have to be so silly on that?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 3: Credit to the boys? Why are you so stupid on Mad Monday? It's a valid question from Abby.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I have seen some things working in hospitality and all the Mad Monday teams, all the sorry football trips used to come in.
Speaker 7: My goodness, I still.
Speaker 3: Have I do have video of a certain Adelaide Crows player who shall remain nameless, dropping his pants at the Elmer really in front of all the TV cameras.
Speaker 1: Wow, we did he go to a No?
Speaker 3: No, it definitely did not. It was not suitable for on air, right, could have.
Speaker 7: Just pixelated it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for this particular.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have been many pixels required in this particular, just.
Speaker 4: A mild blurring would have done the job.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to the traffic and in that particular space, you can tell me exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: The six fifteen machine. Could wow, have a look at the vending machine.
Speaker 3: My goodness, beautiful little creature. Unbelievable jam jam packed full of prizes.
Speaker 4: Picks up part Valor Adelaide five.
Speaker 3: Hundred after Race concert series tickets, Adelaie thirty six of tickets for this Sunday Earthplace Studios. I just I could go on and on, but I'm not going to him. So let's explain how this works. Please. We're going to take a caller in a moment. We have three questions. If you get the third one right, then you get a crack at the vending machine.
Speaker 2: Good prizes like you mentioned. But boy, oh boy, you need to avoid the chips. Oh, please avoid the chips.
Speaker 3: So we've got Smith's Salt and Vinegar original and chicken. If you get the chips, though, sometimes that's a win, but not on this occasion.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Grenneth and let's go to Sam. Hello, Sam, good morning, gud.
Speaker 3: How are you Sam?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: How are you good? Good? Are you feeling confident? Oh? I hope?
Speaker 8: So I'd like to win something good for my husband.
Speaker 3: It's his birthday today. Does he like chips? Like avelo better? But he does like chips? All right, Well, let's see how we go. You just have to get the third question right to have a crack at the vending machine. So the first question is born out of something stupid. Andrew Hay said a little earlier in the week and we were talking about birthday, pay day, and he said, how many months in the year ending? Why? So I'm going to ask you the proper question, how many days of the week ending? Why? Seven? There we go straight into it, pretty straightforward, isn't.
Speaker 1: It thinking time for you? Sam?
Speaker 2: You are smarter than I think. We can establish nice and early.
Speaker 3: All right, question number two for you, Sam, who sings this song?
Speaker 1: I said, what they said I bad?
Speaker 3: Be famous?
Speaker 1: Sister?
Speaker 2: Can let you get to my head?
Speaker 3: They don't?
Speaker 1: Can have pete to tell where.
Speaker 9: They said to be famous?
Speaker 3: There is this something some an artist ending in cash that you can think of.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well done, because you could. You could have held on for another three seconds out I reckon Jody would have given you?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Doser cat?
Speaker 3: All right? So this is for your go at the six fifteen vending machine. What was the name of the Robin Williams film where he dresses up as an elderly British nanny who out fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: All right, Sam, huge result. Come back from the depths. There, I have a crack at the vending machine. We need you to choose a letter between A and C O N C A A okay, now, a number between two and six four four okay, A four like the piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Yes, A hold done?
Speaker 3: All right, here it comes.
Speaker 1: Did she tell me I think would do something really special?
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 2: Rip the front off the vending machine? What's going on? Don't tell me to cheat up?
Speaker 3: All right? Sam? Your husband's that he wanted Veilo five hundred tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 4: He's got salt and vinegar flavored chips.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's actually your favorite flavor. So you're away. You're a winner.
Speaker 4: Thanks ah, same, Thanks so much for playing along.
Speaker 7: No worry, there you go.
Speaker 4: The only fair I didn't rescue her from the depths.
Speaker 1: That is very, very very true. And also we would use the chips.
Speaker 3: Well yeah we were.
Speaker 2: It's what day four if my calculations are correct, and we still have the chips.
Speaker 3: So and she's got salt and vinegar. Good, I mean, stop complaining, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeahs going quite happy Happy birthday to Sam's partner as well.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: And what's a coffee?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do you got a week's worth of coffee?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please just call right now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you feel a little bit silly when you've been worshiping something for so long, you feel like and then you discover it's something else.
Speaker 1: Hands up, who that's happened to?
Speaker 3: I'm guessing no one else in this room?
Speaker 2: Just you, no one, no one? What about this story, which has emerged from the Philippines. Happened about a year ago, but now it's finally doing the rounds. A woman spent four years praying to a buddher figure she purchased from a store, until one day a friend pointed out the buddher figure that she'd been praying to was actually Shred, which is just in a way still makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, and Princess Fiona has never recovered since.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh this is girl. Let's try to get my man.
Speaker 2: To because obviously Shrek and Buddha traditionally are both quite round robust. I'm not sure for the years though, that was a bit of a giveaway. Now he's got the sort of ears sort of hanging off the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But still i'd be more than happening. I'm pretty sure at some stage my kids would have worshiped Shred.
Speaker 1: All girls are like onions. They stamp yes no, or they make you cry no.
Speaker 2: Oh you leave them out in the sun and get our brown start sprouting little white hairs. No traditional gods, I mean, we don't all have to worship the same gods ones.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm sure everyone has some sort of god that they worship. There's no question about that.
Speaker 1: For me, it's Lebron James.
Speaker 2: They all hail and pray to the great King that is Lebron James, who will save us and take us to.
Speaker 1: The Promised Land. Yeah, that is the next championship.
Speaker 3: The La la Of course, you keep believing that.
Speaker 1: I have to believe it, I pray.
Speaker 3: And worship at the altar of the great establishment that is came out.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely, you're not a lying cheese to tell you what.
Speaker 2: My god, there's a lot of particularly women who absolutely worship everything about Kmar.
Speaker 3: Well you know what they all say to two dollars plus three dollars plus seven dollars plus four dollars that came out equals two hundred and eighty dollars? Am I right? Producers? Owe, what happened to you the other day? If you don't mind, I went to get warhanngers to hang up some paintings they bought. Didn't get the warhanngers, but did spend two hundred and fifty five dollars. How does it happen to particularly when you sit there and you worship came out and then you go, what did you just do to me? Again?
Speaker 4: Tears are streaming down your face.
Speaker 3: I'd just been doing a books on what you.
Speaker 2: Turn up with a barrel of water. You're like, turn this into wine. Kmart Gods now like no, no, no, no, no no, but you buy this for six dollars instead, and you're like, okay, what about you?
Speaker 1: Producers?
Speaker 2: O way here who's your God? Who are you worshiping these days?
Speaker 3: Creators of Cadbury?
Speaker 2: Don't you worship the creators of good life? Yeah you're Jim Junkie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that's me. Yeah. I would most definitely argue if you're going to worship something at the altar, you need to turn up at least once a week.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 3: There is not a day that goes by that you don't go, Oh, I brought my gym gear in today. All right, next day, did you go?
Speaker 2: N that's how he worshiping the gym online like their pen pals.
Speaker 3: It doesn't count when they call you once a week and like try to renew your bloody subscription.
Speaker 1: Or whatever it's called membership, you producer.
Speaker 6: Well, guys, I'm going to take us back centuries and centuries to the ancient coffee forests in Ethiopia. Yes, their legend says that the goat herder Cowdy discovered coffee. Where there you go every morning I worship Cowdy, worship his altar. Oh love him, could not do this job without him, thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that as well. When we're having on instant coffee, what's it called Moroccan macona Macona. Have you got one worshiping these days? I fell double o nine one, nine, nine or nine because look, we're a unique broad society.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we all have our own individual beliefs. What are yours? Thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: Ten producer, and I thought you were going to say, god, dr.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I do have his footy card on my fridge.
Speaker 4: Literally the saddest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Really, Yes, you've got a Tony Modra football card on your Oh no, okay, oh sorry, an't I thank you? Guys have got a problem, not wow.
Speaker 1: If you don't worship Tony Modra gets.
Speaker 2: Fierce competitive athletes going head to head.
Speaker 3: We're so competitive. We both tried to jump in at the same time and explain it is nine apiece at the moment. So this is where we pick two songs against each other, and you get to vote at the Joney and Hazy Instagram page and whoever gets over the line gets to play their song at day to col tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, so of course say for your Grand Final.
Speaker 2: We're coming up really soon, two more sleeps, so let's let's keep it the big day themed.
Speaker 1: All right? Do you want to go? You want to go? Your set stand here all right?
Speaker 3: Okay. I thought long and hard about this because this might polarize a few Crows fans, But this song became iconic when Jack Rewalt in twenty seventeen jumped on stage post Grand Final victory over the chorus and sang mister Brightside by the Killers. Wow, sorry, Crows hard, don't play that card, Do not play that card.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, good song, it's a song, great song. Hey, hang on, I remember as well.
Speaker 2: It was only on Tuesday that that particular song featured in Songs A.
Speaker 1: Song Song Song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 2: I think what we've got here is we've got the Killers sung them mister Brightside. Yeah, and that's your.
Speaker 4: Chosen the opportunity just to rub that in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better believe.
Speaker 3: It was revealed to that Jack Reewatt had told the media team at the Tigers, if we win, I am getting on stage with the Killers and singing that song. So it was all sort of pre planned, even everyone thought the spontaneous.
Speaker 2: As he told the Richmond media team, I'm not sure who the Richmond media team like. Okay, cool, but let us first run it by Brandon Flowers.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't know the band didn't know, and they didn't realize the magnitude of what it was going to be. Wow, because obviously they just followed the basketball and their football over there. They didn't realize how big Jack Reewatt was in this.
Speaker 1: Right, he did a very good job.
Speaker 2: Must be said, yep, all right, stay on the Grand Final train, and I'm just going to keep it. I was, okay, so these were my options, all right, So you got the obvious one, and I said, Boss Josh, let's get a bit of Mike Brady on nov. His response, You're kidding, aren't you? And I said, yeah, I'm just joking. So I said, what about a bit of Great Champion? Then he said you're kidding, aren't you? And I said, yeah, I'm kidding. What about a bit of Hunter's Collectors?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We raised.
Speaker 2: And then he finally said, yeah, we can put that through, and I said, yeah, this was the.
Speaker 1: One I was thinking about the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just kidding with the other.
Speaker 2: And you can absolutely bet your life that this song will play in some capacity, even if it's acoustically done, every single Grandon, all right, well.
Speaker 3: Vote for the good guys.
Speaker 4: Just jump on the Joddy and Hazy Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Just flip me a little, not a piece, mister Brightside by the Killer or Holy Grail by Mark Seymour and Hunters and Collectors.
Speaker 1: All rights announced tomorrow at eight am.
Speaker 2: Yep, let's do this at Jodie Hazy.
Speaker 1: You guessed it.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden's found the dog bites. He has another Secret Service agent, making it his eleventh attack. Stop, Oh my gosh, live footage. So his name is Commander. He's a two year old German sheperd. He's bitten another Secret Service agent. Now he's eleventh attack, which is just outraged. They're saying, maybe twelves enough.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: So Commander's attacks have previously been blamed on the stress of living at the White House.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So the dog's like, oh god head or living in this mansion, I.
Speaker 1: Can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: A lot of people suggesting that the dog is desperately trying to get re homed.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, so yeah, I highly doubt that Joe Biden remembers to feed.
Speaker 2: Him, isn't it. Doc's like, I'm so hungry. I'm so hungry. The Secret Service Agent's like, hey, buddy, here you know me gets him Victim number eleven. Some of the comments that were coming through in the particular website that I saw were absolutely hilarious because people love taking the opportunity to be punny.
Speaker 1: Yes, so let's go go on there, let's.
Speaker 2: Get stuck into it. What about this one? This person wrote, name that dog Joe Biden?
Speaker 3: What about this one? I love this one. Commander in chief? Question mark? Make that commander with teeth?
Speaker 1: That works?
Speaker 2: I like this one as well. Hopefully he stops Biden. So many people.
Speaker 1: There he is. Welcome to the microphone. Josh, get in there, big fellow.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, I know you run that risk when you visit the bite house.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely sensation.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 2: What are you guys though, because you're usually pretty pretty sharp with these.
Speaker 3: I don't have much. I guess Joe just likes big MutS and you cannot la.
Speaker 1: Like that as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, should we go to news reader.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go to this is going to be the big But.
Speaker 7: You've got the first lady and now you've got the first bitter.
Speaker 3: What are we on?
Speaker 7: Delay or something? Come on, guys, grow up.
Speaker 3: Either there's a delay or no one got it.
Speaker 10: No one usually gets Actually, you know what I've come back lately, but I'm not good at puns, so keep me out of the next one.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it was? I impress this.
Speaker 5: You've got your time.
Speaker 2: On this day, Thursday, twenty eighth of September, Joes, please come on this journey with me down memory lane.
Speaker 4: Because you asked me so politely.
Speaker 1: Well, get in, shut up.
Speaker 2: I tried being nice and you're still dillydally. Let's go back to nineteen eighty seven. On this day, the twenty outh of September. Hillary Duff was born in Houston, Texas. Today's her thirty sixth birthday. It feels like Hillary Duff has been around for maybe four or five decades.
Speaker 1: Thirty six?
Speaker 3: Is she only thirty six?
Speaker 1: Well, she must have started when she was about six.
Speaker 3: She plays a magazine at a sir on some trashy show that I've been watching on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I've seen that, Yeah, what is that called? I've forgotten, but I've seen that. What about the ability? And I'm one of them to watch an entire series, not to know any names or anything, and then completely forget that I've watched the entire thing. It consumed maybe seven or eight hours of my life. Younger, there you go, still not even ringing a belt.
Speaker 1: But I know that I've watched it. Ridiculous. Nineteen seventy three, the Sydney Opera House opened.
Speaker 3: Oh I did it?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, and we're still trying to work out white shape like that?
Speaker 3: Oh, no one knows?
Speaker 1: Yes, weird?
Speaker 3: Is that sales?
Speaker 2: And apparently it's haunted. Did you know that apparently the Sydney Opera House is haunted?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: By who?
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure who's haunting it?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay the guy that designed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably haunted by his own design.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what do you do? What did you do with this? Two thousand and four, okay.
Speaker 2: Celebrity Magazine was launched in Australia, and we've believed everything, every single.
Speaker 1: Article that was ever written for that particular publication.
Speaker 3: For some reason, okay. And also Her Weekly were the slightly more reputable magazines than your New Ideas in your Women's Days, who just blatantly make it up?
Speaker 2: Yes, a friend of a friend and a source says, yeah, barbecue to mitoscource classic and then one song was September twenty eight In two thousand and nine, was Partying in the USA by Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: That was like fourteen years ago, and boy, she was having a bit of a crack a party in the USA.
Speaker 7: Oh she had a red hot go didn't she good?
Speaker 3: Hor we'd protests, let's talk about them. So a man has been kicked out of a Pink concert in Texas after he attempted to protest in the middle of the crowd. So it's a clip that's going viral on tiktop. And he held up a sign that said circumcision cruel and harmful. And this was I thinks, ever so eloquent response. Does that say? What? Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow, you're making a whole point, right, Archa?
Speaker 1: Do you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 7: Are you going to money to come here and do that?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 2: We didn't Pink just absolute lukely put him in his place, because you feel like there was a moment there when she said are you trying to make a point, Like she was gonna almost celebrate it and get around him.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I am, yeah, yeah, yeah. So this all came about because she accidentally posts did a photo showing her son Jameson's genitalia as he played by Paul in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Accidentally and obviously he was circumcised, and so she.
Speaker 3: Copped a whole heap of backlash, to which she was like, Oh my god, are you guys actually talking about my kids? You know, this is so ridiculous. People will protest the weirdest things, and I have to be really careful here because I was just googling like some of the weirdest protests across the world.
Speaker 2: And when you say you're gonna be careful because you're googling it from a work computer exactly.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 4: There were a heap of naked potholeers in Canada.
Speaker 3: They managed to round up about eleven individuals who felt so passionate about potholes that they got naked and sat in a series of potholes. Yeah wow, Wow, that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Driving along in that particular pothole is an extra bump on it, and you're like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: A couple of extra bumps. There was the Lobster Few Center, where a group of people taped all their hands together with duct tape and got their children to hold stuff lobster toys that bought the slogan lobsters are friends, not food. Wow, just to illustrate that lobsters are people too kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, free the lobster. You've always lived up by that here at over.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When milk prices fell substantially in the EU, milk farmers protested against the sudden dip in finances by taking cows along to a protest and squirting Brussels police with fresh milk.
Speaker 2: Oh, it could be worse things to be squirted with by cow via a protester as well well.
Speaker 4: And also if anyone should know about being squirted by a cow, it's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, yeah, they're like it was milk and not just a little bit up north and it's the rear end of the king exactly.
Speaker 3: And this is the one I need to be particularly. We got to build it up, please don't build it up. So, after David Cameron in the UK threatened to legislate against what type of adult movies that the citizens could watch.
Speaker 1: Movies of the blue variety, ohy gosh, don't build.
Speaker 3: It up, hundreds of people decided to prove him wrong by protesting on the steps of Parliament, by getting themselves into a unique position that he was trying to legislate against right to protest the move do you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Um, not really, you're squirming all over the place. Yeah, trying to sort of half reenact what exactly what's going on?
Speaker 1: But use your words, chose.
Speaker 3: I can't say it.
Speaker 4: I cannot say it.
Speaker 3: Right. They just maneuvered themselves so certain parts of their bodies were sitting in certain positions on the other parts of the bodies.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they found an excuse to have a bit of a fun time. Yes, is that what was going on?
Speaker 3: That's right? Wrap this up right here right now? Please?
Speaker 1: Was there a name of this particular memer is?
Speaker 3: I can't say it, and you know I can't say it.
Speaker 1: Think about the words like physically you can't say it.
Speaker 4: Or I cannot say so Please pla us on hate you right now?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Like we do each and every morning when things get a bit awkward, Let's go to abbey in the news.
Speaker 1: Selena gomes single soon. It's all that, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Question?
Speaker 2: As we need towards summer, big shape?
Speaker 3: What's got what someone got to do with breaking up with your boyfriend?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You just want to be free over someone?
Speaker 2: People are thinking about just going into summer being single and sassy. Yeah, right, yeah, that's completely fair enough.
Speaker 3: You want to hear a real fun fact. Most people get divorced in January after Christmas, is true, get through the festive So yeah, it's the hottest time of year for divorces.
Speaker 4: Wow, January.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? By the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely haven't investigated.
Speaker 2: Chat Gregory one too to say, all right, let's severely take a U turn and go in a different direction.
Speaker 1: I'm going to press this. This is Jodie song so Battle of the Bangers. Yeah, Miss Brice had to kill us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please jump on with Jody and hazy Instagram page and cast your botes in my direction if you want to hear that at eight o'clock tomorrow morning, and we all do unless you're a crows man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true. Some raw memories for Crows fans at twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven A oh dear, you got the Aussie version, hunters and collectors. Of course you're going to hear this several times on Grand Final day, skipting it nice and early, so I've got the holy early accounts. Jody's taking quite the little lead. Have got a nice little lead which is very good at doing.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's quite a nice little lead early on.
Speaker 3: First compliment I've had all weekend. It's like fifty seven on a Thursday. There's a first nice thing you've said to me.
Speaker 1: That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of compliments, let's just dish them all out and let's go to our news reader Abby. Hey, Abs, can you tell us again who port adelatt.
Speaker 1: Are trying to.
Speaker 3: Tell us?
Speaker 7: Because I can't say it?
Speaker 1: Have you missed it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 7: Here it is to sport now put.
Speaker 10: Adlai looks set to have its work cut out to get toelong defender a Sava Rattagoula to the club period. You know when you're writer in your thing and you still say it wrong. Yeah, yeah, it's like eager schwattek with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many things that I can't say right. And the all feature in the diary tomorrow morning. Do you say it properly?
Speaker 1: Just Ratigaliah.
Speaker 7: I just love that you guys. You know you're just here to keep me accountable.
Speaker 1: Love that's good.
Speaker 2: So port Adelaide, I've got a bit of a fight on the hands to get hold of a Savada Gula. All good though, I mean, of course I missed out on Brady Gronky, but looks like Brendan Jerk Spachela on the Bombers.
Speaker 1: It's definitely in the mix.
Speaker 4: They got Jason form Francis.
Speaker 1: Though an absolute star.
Speaker 3: And Errazzio Fantasia Human as well. That's all good.
Speaker 2: They stick around every lockon Nova because coming up Hamadi in DC going to take his three workday and potentially pay your bills for Novos.
Speaker 1: Pay your bills. So if you've got to build registered via the Nova player and.
Speaker 4: By the time we see you tomorrow one more sleep to the Grand
Speaker 1: Final, can forward it goodbye, see you now,