Speaker 1: I've definitely dated my fair share of douchebags.
Speaker 2: My time just get tingling.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm spiraling. Oh my God, tell us everything.
Speaker 2: Flame emojis cleft, right and center.
Speaker 1: Matt loves a bit of God.
Speaker 2: And I need to text you back. I really need.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm jealous. I'm the most jealous person ever.
Speaker 2: Relationships like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.
Speaker 3: Hi City dot Com for you. I'll be a bloody single and alone with ten cats for the rest of my life. Lie. Hey guys, it's Anna and Matt and welcome to our Love Island season three recaps.
Speaker 2: Where we'll be unpacking all the villa action and keeping you up to date on all the drama.
Speaker 1: Things are about to get very juicy in here. Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 3: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello, Matt, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you? Anna?
Speaker 1: I'm good? I'm excited. Season three of Love Island is finally.
Speaker 2: Bad after all the weight, after what was it two years and then it was postponed a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it almost didn't go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, no, no, we need this in our lives, don't we.
Speaker 3: Okay Matt first initial thoughts on the new show.
Speaker 2: I thought the villa looked good. In Byron. It looks pretty, but I was pretty upset that they got rid of our boy Owen as the voice over. I don't know what happened there. This new guy, he seems all right, but yeah, love Owen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's not the same, but I think it's just like a little bit of a change and hopefully this guy comes through. Even from episode one to two, the commentary is getting a little bit stronger, so I'm excited.
Speaker 1: And yeah, the villa looks amazing.
Speaker 2: It does the big trees beautiful with all the suffering calling it or something.
Speaker 1: What I would have done to sit under there? It looks so nice.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the house is bright, it's bold, it's colorful. There's no ocean view, which I thought was lacking a little bit, But I mean, the Byron Bay scenery is stunning.
Speaker 2: So imagine having a chat on one of those swings under Woody so romantic.
Speaker 3: They're really setting us up to see some people fall in love, which I'm very excited about.
Speaker 1: But the cast map, let's go to what everyone is dying to talk about.
Speaker 2: What about you? What did you think of the original line.
Speaker 3: Of Personally, I was surprised that I thought everyone was quite young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot. They did go for a young sort of vibe this year, it's a really.
Speaker 3: Young vibe, like obviously they're all hoping to find lasting relationships hopefully, Like we need a lasting relationship.
Speaker 1: In Love Island.
Speaker 3: We only know we have Joshuamilia and that's it. So I think we need to rest our hopes and dreams on another couple this year.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, were a bit young.
Speaker 3: So if I imagine myself going in this year, if I was in the starting lineup, would I be necessarily.
Speaker 2: Who would you stand forward for?
Speaker 3: I've thought about this. I wouldn't be thrilled with the top five boys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put that out there.
Speaker 3: But if I had to solely based on looks from like the first moments.
Speaker 1: I probably would say.
Speaker 2: Oo, Ronnie Ronnie and refresh my memory.
Speaker 1: Which So Ronnie ended up with Tina. So Tina's is.
Speaker 2: He the young kid? He's like twenty one.
Speaker 3: Tina is like the Asian beautiful girl, and they're going pretty strong so far. But yeah, Ronnie, So he came in all guns blazing. He was doing a couple of dance rooms.
Speaker 1: I kind of.
Speaker 3: Put that down to him being kind of nervous. I was like, I'm going to give him a pass on this one. But yeah, Ronnie, based on looks, none of the guys really like pulled my attention, but I'm kind of expecting that to all change as soon as the bombs start rolling in.
Speaker 2: So Ronnie was the one that was saying uft or something Ulfa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to make Ulfa a thing, and I don't think it's going to be a thing.
Speaker 2: Bro. He must have had a bet or something with these mates. Can I get this on TV? Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck me? Like, ULFA's not going to be a thing, mate, it's not working.
Speaker 3: But let's let's talk about Ronnie anyway, since we're already on this. He's partnered up with Tina. She seems super sweet. I have really good vibes from her thoughts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she seems sweet. I didn't get to see enough of her.
Speaker 3: I don't think Yeah, she's she's not really been positioned as like a main character. But I mean they seem to be into each other, which is good. We then have Ryan and Ari who ended up as a couple.
Speaker 2: I thought they were cute in the first episode with that kiss really early on. Did he make him move on to her and kissed her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went straight in for it. Like, let's talk about Ryan. What's your first impressions on Ryan?
Speaker 2: Piercing blue eyes like a.
Speaker 1: Shark blue eyes?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was the one who said he had the five hundred body count. Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You were getting shipped for like a hundred or something and this guy's rolling in with five hundred plus and no one's blinking an eye.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, five hundred. That's a bit excessive.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: That is a loss.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, couldn't we round it down? Like we're on national television, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like you can tell they're young, like I was young when I went and on and I thought it was cool to comment on my thing. But mate, you don't do that sort of stuff, Like I regrets doing that.
Speaker 1: That's your biggest regret from Love Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying my body count?
Speaker 1: So because it's haunted this day. Yeah, and so, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's parted up with Ari. Ari is a bit of a firecracker. She's one with the beautiful long hair. But to be honest, I was kind of disappointed.
Speaker 2: With Ari really. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When Taku first rolled in, we had a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: She stepped forward for Taku and she called him a daddy.
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a daddy.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I was really vibing those two together. They just seemed to be really good energy between them. They looked really cute, They had good banter. But then Ari ended up stepping forward for Ryan and Bin Taku, poor Taku.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was pretty heartbroken for Taku over that. I was like, they seemed like they were going to be a good couple. They suited each other.
Speaker 1: She was saying that she's a bit of an alpha female.
Speaker 3: Taka referred to himself as a full time naughty boy. It seemed like it was a match made in heaven, didn't it. Yeah, But I mean, let's talk about Taku because Taku is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Is I said it earlier, This guy's going to steal the show.
Speaker 1: He will steal the show.
Speaker 2: He's going to steal the show, like he's little one liners.
Speaker 1: Funny, he's entertaining. Yeah, advice.
Speaker 2: What did he say in the morning? He says some funny as spill and I was actually pissing myself and it takes a lot for me to laugh at someone about that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he's good. He's bringing a lot of energy to the villa, which I.
Speaker 3: Like he has to stay, like, yeah, he can't go anyway. Like out of the boys, Taku would be my favorite personality in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a feeling that they're not going to get rid of him anytime soon. Even if he doesn't couple with anyone. They're going to put some girls in there that's like her into him and he's into them.
Speaker 1: I reckon, I want to see Taku fall in love. Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: And then we have Rachel, who Taku ends up with.
Speaker 1: So Rachel and Taku are currently coupled.
Speaker 2: Up with She didn't stand forward for anyone, did she or she did?
Speaker 3: She ended up stepping forward for Jordan, but Jordan chose Jess, so then she ended up getting coupled up with Taku through default. Through default, yeah, yeah, but thoughts on Rachel. So Rachel's like the geeky kind of Q very charismatic Star Wars kind of I'm trying to describe her.
Speaker 1: There's so much to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, for me, Rachel is the standout personality girl wise, I'd.
Speaker 2: Have to agree. Yeah, I love that geeky Star Wars seeing me in her cold chat for hours about.
Speaker 3: It, or Matt's Star Wars fanatic. When we saw the promos, I was like, oh no, there's a Stararar's girl in the Love Island.
Speaker 1: Villa this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's definitely my flavor on that sort of thing. So yeah, yeah, I think she's hot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Although Ari made the alpha female claim, Rachel seems to be what I'm seeing as the alpha female.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, I thought that she didn't really put off that energy, but then later on in the episode she came across like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she seems like a really strong personality, she knows what she wants, and yeah, I think she's a front runner for sure. I Mean, it's interesting because Taku, who's my favorite guy personality, and Rachel, who was my favorite girl personality, are coupled, so it'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: To see where that goes, to see.
Speaker 3: Where that goes. That We're going to unpack that when we talk about episode two. But to start with, I was pretty happy with their little coupling. And then we have Jordan, because Jordan rolled into the villa and Jess and Rachel both stepped forward for him.
Speaker 2: Okaye with the tart with the inspirational tats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nosering, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The inspirational. It has the Weekend's logo tattooed on his chest. I was like, BARTI, what do you want to be out are?
Speaker 1: You're not a fan of Jordan's.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say'm a fan of anyone yet. To be honest, I haven't really. None of them have really grown on me. So first impressions, they're a bit a bit twats, But well everyone thought I was a twat when they first saw me.
Speaker 3: You know what, It takes a few episodes to really start to get to know people's You get to see them a bit vulnerable and they start to warm up to you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, first impressions of Jordan, you weren't a fan, not a fan.
Speaker 3: No, And I wasn't a fan either, If I'm being completely honest, I think the comment when Sophie asked if he was loyal and then he said yes, Ish like, are you loyal or he not? Like there's nowhere between Jordan pick her side. And also you're on national TV, so like just say yes to say yes.
Speaker 2: I know, that's a massive red flag if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 3: Talking about red flags like Jordan. I mean, if I had to say the two red flag guys as a start, it would be Right and Jordan, and like, yeah, they are walking red flags and girls stay.
Speaker 2: Away, and they gave them up pretty early. They red flags at least hide them for like a couple of That's the thing.
Speaker 3: About fuck boys is they kind of just like this is who I am, Take it or leave.
Speaker 1: It, and the girls are coming running. I'm like, girls, no stand your grand Okay.
Speaker 3: So Jordan ended up coupling with Jess. So she's a short, blonde, super cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Jess was one they did all the promos for. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was a vibet. Yeah yeah, sure, she's good looking and like her personality was pretty good as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she seems like she's being positioned as one of the main characters. I'm really vibing with her. She seems super sweet. I had a lot of d ms actually, and people were like, oh, Jess reminds me of you.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't see it, but I think it's.
Speaker 1: The dark brows and the blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah, I don't see that, but people will say that shit like people were saying Jared looked like Ryan.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that, no way, but anyway, So Jordan and Jess.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on that coupling look early days.
Speaker 2: But I think Jess could do better than Jordan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Jordan's I think Jordan's.
Speaker 2: A bit of a yeah.
Speaker 3: And I mean when someone shows you their red flags, girls believe them, Like, we can't change these guys.
Speaker 1: They have to want to change for you.
Speaker 3: And if they're not on that little road, let them live their life like see you later.
Speaker 2: Well you shouldn't have to change anyone. Anna, just help, as I say, just help me be a better person.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Okay, And then the final coupling was Aaron and Courtney.
Speaker 2: Okay, so off looks. I think I would have gone for Courtney if I'd walked out, I would have gone for her because she's like tall brunette, like she's my flavor, so your tired. I would have gone for her. But in saying that, so is Rachel, and Rachel has like the Star Wars thing.
Speaker 3: So so if you were in the villa, you probably would have picked Corney and ended up with Rachel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Knowing that she did role playing or addressed cosplaying, is it as stars.
Speaker 3: Stop playing that it's too totally different.
Speaker 2: Well we could turn it into role playing. Get her in a Princess Layer kid.
Speaker 3: I was feeling like Aaron was like Eminem like the real slim shady please stand up.
Speaker 1: I was like, who is this guy?
Speaker 2: I said some comments in his promo I don't want to repeat him, but I was just brother.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Having an absolute laugh at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what, between Aaron and Courtney, there seems to be some very salty vibes between both of them. So I mean, yeah, Aaron like first impressions like weren't the best.
Speaker 1: I was getting kind of like that entrance.
Speaker 3: That Maurice gave, just like very like overly confident.
Speaker 2: Vibes, who said, I've come on the right show.
Speaker 1: I think that was Ronnie. Was that Ronnie was.
Speaker 2: Between that and r at shows like.
Speaker 1: Mass Love Violence, What am I going to pick?
Speaker 3: We'll go on Okay, so let's talk about episode one, Matt.
Speaker 2: All right, So they've all coupled up and then they go have those first original awkward chats that I remember my first one with Vanessa.
Speaker 1: It was awkward.
Speaker 2: It's so awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think as a viewer you have to give people the benefit of the doubt for the first two days they're in there are the first two episodes that you see them because it's really intense.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much just like, go chat to your coupling and you're like and then there's obviously like that sexual tension there because you both think you're attractive, but then you're not used to the cameras and they was like, I remember we were on top of the thing and there was literally like six cameras on us, and you're trying to be normal. It comes across normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, it's intense.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to judge everyone too early on, but at the same time, like true colors do come out in these like stressful situations. Okay, So one of the main things that happened in episode one, kind of the standout moment was that Jordan and Jess went to bed, had a kiss, Jess woke up and was like, there was sparks. I was excited things are looking good and sneaky little Jordan.
Speaker 1: Ends up kissing Rachel.
Speaker 2: Okay, so in everyone defense, I'll play devil's advocate. Yes, remember that a day in there is like a week, so I think about an hour is like a day in there. So they've woken up, they've had their breakfast, they've had their gym sessh that would feel like a whole day. So we don't know what's happening between there, between Rachel and Jordan, So there could have been some solid chats, some back and forth banter, and then they've gone in that bedroom and you've just decided to pull a move.
Speaker 3: I mean you see Rachel actually come up and talk to Jordan, and how she opens the conversation is saying Jess is really nice, Jess is really sweet, and then all of a sudden they're making out on Jess's bed. Poor Jess thinking that there's.
Speaker 1: Viaes with Jordan. I did feel really bad for Jess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was shit, but yeah it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and at the same time, like no one's in a relationship, like we talk about girl code on Love Island. These people have known each other for like two days.
Speaker 2: But how can you have girl code when the objective is to get to know everyone exactly? So yeah, I think that girl code there should be a girl coach to an extent, but like two days.
Speaker 3: In but I think if you're leading a conversation like hey, Jess is really nice and then you're making out by the end of the conversation, like that feels a little bit like you could be stepping over the line of girl code. And I think that's the reason why Rachel got upset, because I think she realized, oh, Jess is.
Speaker 1: Actually a really nice person.
Speaker 3: I'm upset for kissing the guy who she was kissing last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just think that, like the objective of the game is to meet new people, like, so you can't hold it against anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean I don't hold it against Rachel. She I mean, as I said, she's my favorite girl in there at the moment.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well now, Rachel.
Speaker 3: Like she could have maybe pulled Jess aside before. But you know what I mean, it's making good good TV.
Speaker 2: Well, I think though, that happy they both made that move because Rachel and Jordan are actually quite cute.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: See what happens with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the two couples that I am dying to like to work is Rachel and Jordan. But my prediction is that Jordan will be swayed the moment someone else comes in, So I feel like that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And then I'm dying.
Speaker 3: For Taku and Ari to get together, and everyone else I'm kind of just like whatever, Yeah they were together, don't. I don't really care about you guys. I want Jess to find someone. Though Jess is sweet, yes.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's jump into episode two.
Speaker 3: So Lexi came in as the first bomb of the season that yes, she was looking very hot, had his bottle of champagne, gave me Kim vibes from season one.
Speaker 2: I was at the start, I was a bit like, oh, I can't say, like, she's not my type. I don't find it attractive. But then as she started talking and like more and more as the episode went on, I talked her Instagram. I was like, yeah, she's actually yeah, she's actually fit and she suits being the first bomb to come in.
Speaker 3: Totally, and I mean she's definitely turned some heads in episode two. So she ends up taking Aaron, Ryan and Taku on a date and every single one of them were into her after the date.
Speaker 1: So she killed those dates like she can nail a first date.
Speaker 2: Wht us have listened to our first date episode, take some advice.
Speaker 3: It's impressive when you go on three dates with guys and every single one of them is like fuck, yeah, strong, yes, like they were all wanting to turn for her, which was you know, that's good, She's done well, it's good for the producers.
Speaker 1: The producers are pub probably like, yes, Lexi, thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: You're the right choice.
Speaker 1: You are the right choice.
Speaker 3: Let's jump back to the first challenge. Was it called OnlyFans Matt.
Speaker 2: All right, so it was like our challenge called Excess Baggage, but this one was obviously on a budget. Ours had the thing from an airport where the luggage carriss carousel where the luggage came down, so that challenge was full on. So when I saw this happening, I was like, oh, luck guys.
Speaker 3: So there was a few steamy kisses, but I have to say my standout kiss was between Ryan and Lexi.
Speaker 1: That was a really hot kiss.
Speaker 3: So Ryan's blue eyes recap everyone's memory and then Lexi is the bomb and that.
Speaker 1: Was a steamy kiss.
Speaker 3: Like after that kiss, I was like, they are going to recouple like Aris in trouble here, And then we saw Ari trying to get back at Ryan for that steamy hot kiss by kissing Taku, which.
Speaker 2: I think was a steamy kiss as well in itself.
Speaker 1: It was a.
Speaker 3: Steamy kiss, and like, you know, like I said, I want Ari and Taku to get together, So when this happened, I was like, yes, yes, yes, but it The problem is is that when Ari went to the beach Hut, she kind of said that she was kind of like using Taku to make Ryan jealous, which I.
Speaker 1: Was a bit disappointed. Boy, don't do that to our boy.
Speaker 2: Don't do him dirty like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a bit. I was a bit disappointed about that.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I was like, hopefully, if Ryan and Lexi end up getting together, Ari might go to takuo A's default and then there could be sparks.
Speaker 2: That that could happen. Fingers crossed, fingers cross.
Speaker 1: Fingers cross any other standout kisses for you, mat h No.
Speaker 2: I think it was the Lexi Ryan one for me. Yeah, yeah, that was really hot.
Speaker 1: I was hot, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Speaking of kisses, I wanted to kiss one of my roomies after that. I was like, give me someone a kiss.
Speaker 3: Speaking of kisses, Tina and Ronnie ended up having a kiss later that night, and then the boys ended up stacking on.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So Tina and Ronnie were kissing and then everyone saw them kissing from a distance and there was like a stack.
Speaker 1: On, like, yeah, they've kissed. And I was kind of like, are we in like high school? Queen high school? Like what's going on? Like, guys, let's not ruin their moment.
Speaker 3: Like that could have got really steamy for us as a viewer, and it was ruined by everyone being like, yeah the boy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The boys get him Ronnie, Ah, yeah, that's cringe. Come on, boys, let him do his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give the guy some privacy, give them some space.
Speaker 2: We realized there's no privacy on Love Island, but come on, like, you know, don't do him dirty like that. Let him get his kiss in. Maybe you know, no nowhere it could go.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Tina, another thing that I love about her is Ronnie gave her a compliment and I think it was a physical compliment.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was something about her ass or something. If I'm not mistaken, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was like a physical compliment.
Speaker 3: And she called him out and she was like, no, give me an nice compliment, like you're trying to get to know me, Like if you want this to be like a long term thing or a relationship, like, give me a nice compliment.
Speaker 2: Okay. So look, he's a young kid. He's what is he like twenty one?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: And he played. He says that doesn't he says I'm immature. He's like, help me grow or something. He says something like that. But I can see where he's coming from, Like he's only known this girl for two days. Right, you can't go up to her and say, God, I love you, well, no what I mean? Like, and I find I've been in the same position where you're vibing with a girl. You're clearly sexually attracted to him, because you know what I mean. And he said he's love language is like words of affirmation. Right, you can't go up and say like I love you or something. He could go up and say like like I really enjoy your energy, like I really love your energy, like I'm obsessed with you maybe something like that, But then he might think that's cringe and it might not be. He's like, do you know what I mean? And I understand where she's coming from, Like that's something you say to someone at a nightclub, like you've got a nice ass, or yeah, your tits look good. But I can sort of see from both sides where they're both coming from.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, so can I.
Speaker 3: But I think it's important, Like I've had guys say things like that too, for like your us looks good in this and you're just like, can't you say, like you know, I love your energy, Like that's such a better compliment. It's gonna make me feel like you actually care about me rather than you're just looking physically.
Speaker 2: After two days.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but like it's Love Island, like things move quickly and they're they're vibing probably the most out of everyone in there, and I love it how she has boundaries. She's like, this is what I want, Like, if you want to be with me, don't compliment my ass, compliment my personality. One thing I have to say about Ronnie that's annoying me though when he talks, I feel like he's rapping.
Speaker 2: Oofa, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel like he's three sixty or like, you know what I mean. Like the way he talks, even in the beach Hut, I'm like he's rapping at me, Like I feel like I'm listening to a rap.
Speaker 1: Like put a beat under his voice and we have a full rap.
Speaker 2: I'll take notice of that.
Speaker 3: Tonight, make notice and see what you think of that. Another person who I'm struggling with in the beach.
Speaker 1: Hut is Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His beach huts are pretty, they're hard to watch, are hard, Yeah, and even what he says, some of stuff he says, I was like, Oh.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, Like I don't know, Like I know that obviously he's probably a front runner for the producers, but honestly, I'm finding him hard to watch in the beach Hut, Like we just need someone more articulate, Like.
Speaker 1: But it's not that hard.
Speaker 3: It's all of Australia here and it's like pulling teeth listening to him in the beach Hut.
Speaker 2: I think they've cast it that way though, that they get a lot of like the real Australian. Australian like sort of people, don't you reckon? So maybe a bit bogan for like I guess the viewers around the world and that I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, but I feel like Australians, we have so much more to offer.
Speaker 2: Surely, no, yeah, no, I agree, I agree. Yeah, hopefully they can pick someone else to air more beach huts for instead of Ryan, because it is painful to watch gameful, Right, So Jess went up and had a conversation with the real slim shady Aaron, and she was almost like saying like, I want to couple with you and I want to see where this goes. And then he politely said that he might be more interested in the new bomb. Let's see. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I don't think that Jess is really that interested in Aaron. If I'm being honest, I think her options are running fish.
Speaker 2: She's just pouring at who she can girls.
Speaker 3: The girls are in the vulnerable position, and I think she's getting worried for herself. If I was Aaron, I would go for Jess because little does he know we have two new bombs coming in well that's very soon, and he's not going to be in the power position, And honestly, I think that Aaron has a real chance of going home.
Speaker 2: Well that's it that he's got to remember in Love Island. Don't get comfortable if you have the power position, Like, don't get comfortable, because they're going to fuck that up as quick, clear as it's coming.
Speaker 1: It doesn't last long, does not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So that brought us to the end of the episode, which was a recoupling. Obviously, the Monk had a night off. Then they did the phone text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the phone text.
Speaker 2: She wasn't in a contract to rock up that night. She took the night off, was staying at the somewhere in Byron, having cocktails environ Elementron. Yeah. So they had the text messages and Lexi got to pick who she wanted to couple up with.
Speaker 1: And who did she pick?
Speaker 2: Matt? She picked Ryan, which I was actually very surprised about. I wasn't you weren't I honestly, I thought she was going to go for Aaron. Really, yeah, I had a feeling she was going to I think.
Speaker 1: After that kiss.
Speaker 3: That kiss was so telling in the challenge, and I think after that kiss I knew for a fact that Ryan was going to get picked.
Speaker 2: So that obviously leaves Ari single, and then it does I was saying as well. When she got that text message, the one was it like you are now single, your vulnerable blah blah blah. I was like, I remember getting that and that gives you the sickest feeling in your stomach.
Speaker 1: The stomach drup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I still and I remember I first got minee. I was like, I don't understand this game. I was like, am I going home? How does this work? Like what's happening now? Yeah, But leaving her single does leave the door open for her in Taku to couple up, I.
Speaker 1: Know, which I'm very excited about.
Speaker 3: You know what, I have to say, I'm happy that Ari is not with Ryan because when he came back from the date with Lexi the bottom, he treated her so poorly. He didn't come up and talk to her and say hey, you okay, And when she pulled him up on it, he was gaslighting her. He was like, I don't need to give you attention all the time. I don't need to keep reassuring you. And guess what, you do need to reassure your partner if you like.
Speaker 2: Them, especially when you've gone on a date. With another girl.
Speaker 3: Correct, And then do you know what really upset me is that Ari fully got gas lighted by him and ended up apologizing to him.
Speaker 1: And in that moment, I was like, I'm off Ryan.
Speaker 2: No, done with him. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 3: I mean, Lexi can have him because we're team Ari here. It wears your head out and we want her and Taku to get together.
Speaker 2: I mean, and Ryan getting picked as well by Lexi. No, he did not need that to pump his ego up anymore. Like he did not need that, no way. I could see his head get even bigger when he was walking up to her when he got picked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he really wants like a five hundred plus guy, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Him obviously obviously Lexi does. So.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I think like Lexi and Ryan, I think they're well suited. Are they going to be like a front runner for me? Probably not?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. No, he'll turn his head as soon as the bomb squad walks in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I reckon now, Aaron is going to go straight for Jess. But I'm hoping that Jess is open to Chris and Mitch, who are about to come in in episode three. We're excited for this season of Love Island guys.
Speaker 1: We hope that you guys are loving it as much as we are.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to keep updating you on this season and let us know your thoughts on the Where's your Head Out Pod Instagram page.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for tonight's episode. Let's see what happens with Mitch and Chris coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, until next time, see ya bye,