Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show on It.
Speaker 2: Sure is good afternoon. I hope you've had a beautiful start to your Monday. It's Jack with you. Unfortunately, Swanny is not feeling too great today, but do not fret. I've got a jam packed two hours for you with some of our best bits from the last few months. We were really excited a few weeks ago to welcome Nagi from Recipe Tin Eats into the studio and she told us about her former life in the corporate world. It was quite interesting. We're also going to peek into the mind of Chrissy Swan Chaotic Chrissy, my favorite kind of Chrissy in wind Mills of My Mind, the Chrissy Swan Show. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova. It's all thanks to our pals at Priceline Pharmacy. Chrissy recently introduced us to a new segment called wind Mills of My Mind. And I often call Chrissy chaotic Chrissy, and I think this segment proves it.
Speaker 1: But have you ever wondered what it sounds like inside my mind? If you ever looked at me, met me on the street and said hey, penny for your thoughts. Well, you're about to get it. It's not going to cost you a penny. You're gonna want your penny back. You are because I'm inviting you into my brain. My brain is a very strange, weird and wonderful place, and I've managed to record the types of thoughts that run through it minute by minute.
Speaker 2: Let's get into that brain. Swanee like a circle and a spiluiel within Louise.
Speaker 1: Never ending on again.
Speaker 2: I'm a nervous spelling wee.
Speaker 1: Hid. His baby must be almost six months now. Oh my god, Honey is a really cute name. I loved that belt buckle I had in nineteen eighty nine that looked like the ones that Bross had. Who was the one that wasn't a twin? Craig Logan, wrong nut, tinderbread, upside down cake, his office works open. An electric or even like a cordless mower would surely do the trick. The cordless mowers exist. That brass mixer tap I got off the hard Rubbish Collection is still in its box and it has its instructions. What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Magic?
Speaker 1: Magic is my favorite? Olivia Newton John song Call Christie will and Brown. Hi, how do you sell a car that's factual? I'm tired just listening to it.
Speaker 2: I know it's because I reckon. You've text me three times this week if I know anyone that sells God.
Speaker 1: I asked you once. I asked you once, and I said, can I pay the.
Speaker 2: The Crisy Swan Show, we're reliving some of our best bits today and we recently welcomed this lady into the studio, the.
Speaker 1: Queen of Recipe to your nights and our hearts and our kitchens, Nagie, Welcome.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Chrissy, It's.
Speaker 1: So great to see you. Thank you for changing our lives one recipe at a time.
Speaker 4: Oh look, I get to eat it all, so it's not exactly a drama from my end.
Speaker 1: You have got a new book out. It's called Tonight. It is following on from the enormous success of your first book, Dinner. Now. The stats around Dinner are extraordinary. I like it one book of the year, Like it was the first cookbook ever to win that accolade. I mean, it's it's the craziest success this one. Are you worried about?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: The diff called second album I know, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I was worried, but we've seen the numbers come through, so we're happy now happy put it this way that my publisher is happy. There might I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, say it. I think tomorrow. I think tomorrow you'll see a release that will Yeah, it's broken records. So I mean, I've just had this out there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Just opened it up at any old page. It's like one of those choose your own adventures from when you were a kid. Honey, sesame, ginger beef, Yes please.
Speaker 4: That's been really popular already. Actually, I've seen a lot of feedback on that. People are loving. It's one of that that is one of the super, super quick and easy one.
Speaker 2: Do you have a personal favorite recipe that is in that book?
Speaker 3: If I had to.
Speaker 4: Pick one, it would probably be the Vietnamese coconut lemograss pulled pork, simply because it is literally a dump and bake very few ingredients, it's gluten free, and it's a DIY situation.
Speaker 3: I need to talk to.
Speaker 1: You about that because I think that's going to be the key to my dream recipe for a similar thing, but with chicken. I'm going to cook.
Speaker 4: You all right, So yeah, I like it because it's a DIY situation. So you put out this golden pan fried shreaded York infused with coconut and lemograss flavors, like it's the beautiful you know, the Vietnamese flavors, those fresh flighters. And then you've got rice, noodles, rice, you can do bar mere rice, paper rolls. So it's one of those you know, you could just choose your own adventure.
Speaker 2: Now. Is someone that we were just talking off about this. I love pulled pork, and I'm not great in the kitchen and I don't know how to cook it or where to start. Is it easy for someone like me?
Speaker 1: It's so easy?
Speaker 2: Yes? What do I do?
Speaker 4: Literally just dump a pork in a slow cookor or the oven on a low temperature until it's fall apart.
Speaker 2: Walk away.
Speaker 1: And the best thing about it is for free. If you put it in the morning, you get the free joy of coming home later and the entire house smells like love and care. Yes, I was asking jack Elix and for you to arrive, I said, if you didn't have to cook it, what would you eat every day? If it was delivered in the way that you like every Friday. And my answer is a beef. If I done, it's a good way if I don't have to cook it, because it is a bit of a pain in the.
Speaker 3: Especially if you make it properly.
Speaker 4: Guess what, I have a French chef in my team, Michelin trained French chef in my team, and early this year when I was not well, he might have delivered that to me. And it was like, to have a properly trained chef maker for you, it's pretty bloody special.
Speaker 1: Oh god. Yeah. And his answer was pork. And I'm like, that's the easiest of all it's the easiest easy.
Speaker 4: But if you've never done it before, you know you need to break through that barrier.
Speaker 3: And once you've done it once, you'll never look back.
Speaker 2: What would yours be?
Speaker 1: You don't have to cook it, you don't have to source the special ingredients, you don't have to make the bouquet gane, you don't have to do anything. You don't have to do anything exactly like that's so boring.
Speaker 4: Spag bowl, Yes, a really good slow cooked spag ball. I know I can make it with my because I don't need a recipe. But when someone else makes it for you, everything just tastes so much better. Vegie might toast when someone else makes it for you.
Speaker 3: It tastes freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: That is so true.
Speaker 3: It is so true. It bag ball is one of my absolute all time favorites.
Speaker 1: But I'd love you to try my bag ball.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would love to try. Can we put it on my website and call it Chrissy spag?
Speaker 1: Of course you can.
Speaker 2: You can, Maggi. I love your backstory and the fact that you worked in corporate finance, like you had this whole other life, right I did.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that other life was?
Speaker 1: No auditor, That's what you were doing, auditing.
Speaker 3: Nuggy, not a tax order to though, so not like a tax.
Speaker 1: Or still you're spunken verb.
Speaker 2: So what kind of auditing? What were you auditing?
Speaker 3: Like companies? You'd go into companies and audit their books.
Speaker 2: And do you I want to know, do you miss anything from that former life? Is there any part of.
Speaker 1: All the people I did actually like my job and I did, Naggy, you must have driven your colleagues crazy. And I say this, I say this in a nice way because when I had a real proper office job. I drove everybody crazy to.
Speaker 2: When was the part you knew that you could leave that life?
Speaker 3: Well, realistically, for me, I needed certain savings.
Speaker 4: Ycause I'm not a trust fund baby, so you know, I actually love work for a living. So I just need enough savings to tie me over for a couple of years, have a bit to invest into, you know, having a punt at something.
Speaker 3: And that punt was that.
Speaker 1: We've got to ask you, obviously, you are the brains and heart behind recipe in eats. Just a massive, massive resource for all the best recipes. Where does the name come from? Jack wants to know.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know those old You might be too young to remember this, but in the day and age before the Internet, people used to keep their recipes.
Speaker 3: In little tin.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was like a little index cards. Really, I used to write out my recipes on cards. So this is literally it's my digital recipe tins.
Speaker 2: I love that, Speaking of the digital element, I love that no matter what recipe you put in Google, you're the first item to come up. You are the first website to come up.
Speaker 1: We tested it yesterday editing we get there. Christbytin came up first. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Does this woman know someone in Google put someone off at Google.
Speaker 3: We speak kindly of Lord Google.
Speaker 2: Stick around. Make sure you grab her new cookbook tonight. It is available in stores and online. Now, will you stay with us and play a wacky radio game next.
Speaker 4: I'm so scared of playing any game that Christy plays, but I will stay.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll know all the end The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. I'm going to get onto a little game that I've devised, but first I want to ask you. Your website recipe tin eats has five half a billion hits a year, half a billion?
Speaker 3: Do you how many zeros is in that.
Speaker 1: You're the order to mate, lady, I've got to ask you your co star in life and in your culinary career is your beautiful dog Dozer. How many stupid letters do you get from people going it's unhygienic to have a dog in the kitchen. What happens with his mouth?
Speaker 3: So many?
Speaker 4: And when I put little videos showing him in the kitchen with me, they're like, we didn't see you wash your hands after you fed him. Of course I've washed my hands after I'm gonna stick my hand in doze's mouth and then roll the last paper roll nagging.
Speaker 1: Give us an actual measurable figure between one and ten of how many fox you give about the letters that you received from these people? How many negative?
Speaker 3: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Negative?
Speaker 1: One? All right, let's play this game. Now, you've got to tell me straight. Am I ever going to use this, Maggie? When you sent me your book very generously. You probably have sent them to everybody, but I like to think that you knew that you were sending mine to me, sent a pealer with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you like?
Speaker 1: Have you used it? And Naggi and the note that you wrote, and again, you probably wrote a thousand of them, but I like to think you wrote this one especially for me. Was this is going to be life changing? And you are spot on? Yes it is chef's kiss, big generous, fluid motions. I've thrown out all my other ones. Thank you. And I love a tool, I love an appliance, and I'm going to play a round of Naggie. Am I ever going to use this with you? Okay, Okay, I'm holding up this. I bought it because I make a fantastic burger.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a.
Speaker 1: Smash burger tool, Am I ever going to use it?
Speaker 4: Yes, because in my first cookbook, dinners three minute smash burgers.
Speaker 2: Ooh, we're keeping it three minutes. Keep it.
Speaker 1: I just use my hands.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. Yeah, you take it.
Speaker 1: Take a book, Nagie. Am I ever going to use this? Yes, it's a mandolin?
Speaker 3: Absolutely. You can eat any vegetable raw if you use that.
Speaker 1: My fingers are scared of But Nagi, where's your god? You know I left that behind.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, as long as you've got a guard, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, great, she's dropped one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's doing good. She's doing good.
Speaker 1: Naggi. I've got a dream to make a Vietnamese steamed like a poached chicken salad with lots of jeweli and vegetables. Oh, Julian by hand, Oh my god, kill me.
Speaker 3: Cabbage, am illient?
Speaker 1: Am I ever going to use this?
Speaker 4: Use that on cabbage? You will never look back. Use it once and you will never look back.
Speaker 1: What about carrots?
Speaker 4: Carrots as well, but cabbage is the big one with that. It's such a good way to make a mound of cabbage in like thirty seconds, really so good, just.
Speaker 3: Like that face. You'll love it. You'll love it. I've got one, haven't.
Speaker 1: Got time, okay, Naggy, am I ever going to use this?
Speaker 3: Is like a sex toy?
Speaker 1: Or if it was a sex toy, The answer is definitely yes, it is not a sex toy. It is well. I think the most useful thing in anyone's kitchen is a microplane that is not a microplane like a macroplane. I bought it from Audi. It grates parmesan at five times the speed of a normal microplane.
Speaker 3: Giant, I mean plane. No, I'm sending you my matplane. Then you can compare, because we're going to compare.
Speaker 1: Maggie, I am not the best following directions or recipes, Nuggie, Am I ever going to use this? It is a measuring set? You because I use the recipe calls for a tablespoon or something. I go that you don't Chrissy, I do?
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, all right? How can we make you use them? I mean, they're say, gorgeous. Why would you not want to use them?
Speaker 1: Well, they're too good to use, as Migraine used to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll send you a set.
Speaker 1: It seems very hard to like measure out a quarter of a teaspoon of bi car where you can just get you pour in there and sprinkle it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't listen to this. Don't scared what your cakes come out like?
Speaker 1: You ordered to brain. You must measure.
Speaker 2: Now, give me love you go and get Naggie's new cookbook tonight. It is available in stores and online now. And can you hang around and help me do my tax return.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. At Priceline Pharmacy, They're all about keeping you some safe. The best thing you can do to protect yourself from harmful UV rays and PREMISEU were aging sunscreen every day.
Speaker 2: Head online or in store to shop now at price.
Speaker 1: Lin The Chrissy Swan Show. Chrissy's cliche, well, hadn't do a lapepe do a lipa? Set everyone on the trail of unique food combinations. Yes, since she introduced us all to her halapenno and pickle diet coke hat.
Speaker 2: Which wasn't awful.
Speaker 1: I really like it.
Speaker 2: I like a couple of SIPs I could do. As I started to try to drink the full cup, it got too much, but it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't but of the foot, But I reckon if you had it in like a short like a whiskey glass, lots of ice. I think it'd be really delicious.
Speaker 2: Mars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just you know, savor it. Kelly Clarkson has had the great Liam Hemsworth on her show and she's asked him does she have does he have any weird food combinations that he likes? Any odd foods for.
Speaker 2: You that you like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, peanut butter and onion sandwiches. I know it's weird, but I had my one of my favorite movies as a child was this film called Little Monsters, which in that movie he wakes up in the middle of the night and goes and makes it this sandwich which is peanut butter and onions. Hold on exactly, I am not exactly that they're not the kind of onions that I used to use.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, guys, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I reckon. You know exactly what you just said in the In the in the song, he's been served brown onions which are real spicy, and maybe he has a red onion sweet.
Speaker 2: Also, what do you think about the combo with him and Laura Dern, Because they're currently doing the press trail for their Netflix rom Comanet.
Speaker 1: There's a big age difference. One isn't there. Yeah, I'll be watching that.
Speaker 2: Same because I love her, but I would never think to put those two together, like it was quite surprising.
Speaker 1: I love her too, and I love him.
Speaker 2: He's a great dude.
Speaker 1: Do you think that'll be sort of hot the two of them together? I do?
Speaker 2: I mean him? Yes, her bit mum vibe for me. But that's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, she's exactly the same age as Wendy. That's why you get, so I'm not going to get. Do you have any weird food combos that you love?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I like the sound of this peanut butter and onion. It reminds me of like my grain used to make a fantastic sandwich which was just tomato and onion, which it sounds it sounds like a normal combo, but it was big pieces of raw onion, fresh tomato also cut really big, and white bread and it was body delicious.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I'm a bit of a snob like that.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have peanut butter and vegamite together?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, it's study every time, every time.
Speaker 2: But I was somewhere the other day and someone ordered veggiemtin avo, and oh that's a thing that's a thief shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 1: Well it is. I love how angry you are. You are angry like this Reddit article depicts the this vendor someone was selling a house. They sold the house and then right before they handed over the keys. You know, there's time between buying it, thirty days, sixty or whatever the settlement. The new owners get the keys, they walk in the entire house. Every surface has been painted pale pink.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is so irritating and it's so avengeful.
Speaker 1: What for? That would have cost a fortune? Getting stuff painted is expensive. So this vendor, the person is selling the house, has put in money just to be spiked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to hate on them.
Speaker 1: And also it's illegal make.
Speaker 2: Them painted back. I'd go to the real estate agent and file a suit and make them painted back to white.
Speaker 1: Don't you wonder what makes people tick? Like what price vengeance?
Speaker 2: I mean, vengeance can be fun.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: I recently taught Chrissy how to do something. I don't think she's done it again since, but we're excited that she did it once.
Speaker 1: I mean, people can't believe it. But there is such a massive age difference between you and I.
Speaker 2: I've never worked out how many years either of I it would be over twenty Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like twenty three, twenty.
Speaker 2: Three, twenty three years. Yeah, wow, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I still had my full little caterpillar mustache when you were born, before I whipped it up. Now I teach you things like the importance of the Doobie Brothers and Carol King, and then you teach me things, yes, like technology. Although you've let me down on the iPad to be continued.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened with it? I never did an ind I was going to handball it to Nick in l team.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that either. I'll do it anyway. I digress. You helped me in so many ways. Frank Ocean Yes, airplane takeoff song. Fred again got to wear the T shirt only once. Notice I've got something fresh on today. Well that I did have yesterday's top on under and I took it off.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You've taught me some technology, and I really really appreciate it. We had a situation earlier this week. I've bought something on click and collected a couple of tortilla containers. I mean, the lady Madness is off the charts at the moment. Anyway, I bought them in July and they're still there, and yeah, well they will now because we had a bit of a situation. We don't get into the detail, but you texted me and you said, I'm going to send you a voice note read the tortilla containers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: First of all, I say, like, who's the youngest one? Here? I go, are we in trouble? That's me saying it a grown woman. Anyway, Then this thing comes through and I.
Speaker 2: Listened to it, and then I get a text from you back.
Speaker 1: What I've done is I've gone hit jack. Can't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do this, so you had to go.
Speaker 1: So I hit something and I started to speak into my phone, but it just transcribes it into a text.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: The text reads, can you hear me? Is this recording? I'm trying to send a voice message voice note? Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: I then send back a coffin emoji with instructions on how to send a voice note, and you hit the plus sign to the left of the keyboard and then hit audio and then you'll see a red like wave start to come up when you're recording.
Speaker 1: And then I think I'm recording, and I'm saying to you, I've literally never been older than I am now.
Speaker 2: But it's translating into text, so you've hit voice to text. But Swani, then you figured it out. I did, and we managed to save this because I feel like this is big. This is your first ever voice.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do it again. But yeah, is this recording. It's a kill joy. Those tortilla containers are staying exactly where they are. I'm just going to do my money. I can't show my face. I can't show my face. I can't show my face.
Speaker 2: There the seriousness in the voice not loved it.
Speaker 1: Put them back into stock.
Speaker 2: The shame of iturteen twenty four to ten. We want to ask, have you had to teach someone old something new this week?
Speaker 1: Carrie dare you? Can you treat an old Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Apparently you can.
Speaker 2: You did very well someone.
Speaker 1: It's the Crissy Swan Show. It's the Crissy Swan Show. I'm officially old. That you make me feel younger and older than I am really a bit of both. Yeah, yeah, like if if you're only just tuning in, Jack had to teach me how to leave a voice what's it called.
Speaker 2: My voice memo?
Speaker 1: A voice? No?
Speaker 2: A voice message?
Speaker 1: Can I confess to you again? I have received messages like that and I've never listened to them, haven't you No?
Speaker 2: I love listening to them. Do you know which app has a better feature? Though? WhatsApp you can listen at one point five or two speed. So when my sister in London sends me a rambling a minute twenty voice note, I double it. I slacked that out in forty seconds.
Speaker 1: That is fantastic. I didn't know that. So you're teaching myself all the time. Thirty twenty four ten. When have you taught an old person something new? Hello? Jill?
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 1: You've got a beautiful voice and a lovely manner?
Speaker 6: Jilly, Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Please tell me what old person has been in a recipient of your knowledge.
Speaker 6: I had an elderly client who was in his nineties.
Speaker 1: That's what Jack calls me, his ely client.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, and he's recently had lost his wife with this stage and was feeling a bit lonely, and we're having a bit of a chat and I was like, oh, do you have Facebook? And he was like, No, he had no idea what it was. So I showed him on my phone and explained that, you know, if you have Facebook, you can you know, look up at your family and just you know, be able to see what they're up to every day and things like that. So I thought I'd take time out of my day and sit down with him and help him set up Facebook.
Speaker 1: What happens. He'd never seen no Facebook.
Speaker 6: No, he was in his nineties. He was so oblivious to it all forward. I then set it all up and then taught him how to FaceTime his family. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Has he worked out only fans yet? Or I don't know?
Speaker 2: Frist pharmacy voucher for Yuji. We're asking have you had to teach you? You're so welcome someone old, something new. Let's go to Katelyn.
Speaker 1: Imagine that moment that that man saw on a person, a person that he was talking to, because his memory would be, you know, the dialogue claw a mind blown Hi Caitlin, Hi Chrissy, what listen if you taught an older person recently?
Speaker 7: So yesterday I was getting my nails done and there was a lady sitting next to me. She would have been maybe about sixty or sixty five, and she was being quite rude to the lady doing her nails, and at one point even turned to the person next to her and kind of mimicked what the lady had just Oh o you WHI was to be still, and this was kind of getting on my nerves, so I turned to her and said, maybe if you treat her the way that you wish to be treated, you'll have a much better experience. Just gave me a dirty look and look the other way, but she shut up for the rest of her nails.
Speaker 1: I love this twist that you're teaching an older lady some madness. The Crispy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We're going to relive some lady madness.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Reddit, shall we jack one of our favorites.
Speaker 2: Our favorite place on the world wide Web.
Speaker 1: I read this question and I laughed in a very relatable way. I got yelled at by a customer in Target because I ignored her when she was asking for help. I had headphones in shore. But also I do not work at Target. Now this is a mistake. I don't know whether it's ever happened to me.
Speaker 2: As if someone's thought you were an employee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I only anyone said excuse me, maybe it's happened at Meyra or something. Occasionally I can remember like.
Speaker 2: Two or three times recently it's happened to me.
Speaker 1: Were you at Likes No, I wasn't. That that's a compliment, I know, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. I was at Zara in Chatty, and because like I love Uniclo love Zara. Don't at me for fast fashion. But when I go in there, I know the floor plan, right, So I walk in, I smack a hard left to go see the shirts and jackets, and then if I want to go to suit, you'll look at suit. I go a hard rite. So I think people see you walk with such like authority and like you know, you have knowledge about what you're the product you're going to. They just assume you work there and they're like, hey, excuse me. I'm like, what do you love the radio show?
Speaker 1: Next time someone says, oh, can you just find this in a meeting, pom and say how very day?
Speaker 2: So I get how this can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: You can imagine, oh my god, that's like peak chaotic creasy.
Speaker 1: I ask people for very specific assistance in an overly friendly way.
Speaker 2: Give me a recent example.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was at a supermarket and I was looking specifically for straight pretzels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dead, that's unlike you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And I looked around and at the moment of staff member selection, I'm one hundred percent sure. It's not like I just grabbed the first per person, like I'm not a total eatiot. For somewhere around on a ground, I go, oh, they work here. And by the way, people that work anywhere are getting less and less, Like God, don't ask for any help in a lot of stores. It's like you're wandering around going anyone anyone work here.
Speaker 2: I know soon we're going to be able to just walk out with the stuff the tags have got security tag people will go off and no one will care.
Speaker 1: I don't worry. There's always security jagging. There's always over with the work there. Anyway. I will really like put in an effort because they get it wrong so long so often, and I'll say hello, I'm so sorry, Like I come in like mum, you know, I'm like, I'm so sorry. I can't think to find the straight prinsips. I don't want the Parkers ones for this recipe give way I know, and I give way too much information because I don't want to be a burden. And honestly, three times out of ten so they look at me, they look around like is there a camera, and they go they go, oh, I don't work here, and then I look at them with you know, oh my god, I've done it again. I you know, I go, I go, of course, you know, sorry sorry, And then I'm gonna end up going to the checkout checks able to work there. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Don Are You