Speaker 1: After moving in together a few days ago and settling into Stefano's Bondai Beach apartment, things have been going great for Josh and Stefano until last night, as he struggled to sleep and the comments online started to get to him. Josh packed a bag at four am and attempted to leave and return to his own home, but he woke Stefano up in the process. This morning, they reflect on what happened privately.
Speaker 2: I did try and leave my husband last night up four am while he was asleep, which he's fucking brutal. And I was just slowly closing the bedroom door and I had Stefano away and go, Josh, are you leaving?
Speaker 3: And I asked him that are your key? Yeah, yeah, I cannot sleep because uh so I tried to goggle him again and make it make him feel comfortable. But it's kind of weird, you know, like because we have a green and we were cooking together and.
Speaker 2: That's when the lights went out and I just I could not turn up enough. And then I look on comments of the video of when we moved in together. At the first one is someone being like I've watched Stefano film only fans content on that self, we're and that better are in this house.
Speaker 3: With the honeymoon, it was one thing, and now it feels like coming back to Seyney change the relationship between us.
Speaker 2: I have not wanted to have that big talk about he's the only fans and what that means, the type of content he does or he's going to do or stopped doing or and then there's like so many other things from the honeymoon that I've wanted to talk about, but I haven't felt ready to wake up.
Speaker 3: I can do this video so early.
Speaker 4: In the morning.
Speaker 2: Maybe selfishly, I just want a couple more days of us before bringing in the actual reality of our day to day reality back in Sydney.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: I am very sorry to Stephane about trying to live in the night like that was not my final st hour, but fucking like in the dark of the night, everything feels bigger, more intense more.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know what I'm saying. I'm going to work now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Josh has now returned to work and wants to sit down and chat with Pedro the producer.
Speaker 5: Pedro, Hello, Josh, what was your honeymoon with the new husband. Yeah, I feel like, did you have a good time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just feel I mean, and you have a few things to talk about. Okay, when when you sell this series to me, the concept, yep, you made a couple of promises that I was not going to be stitched up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I haven't broken that promise, Paedia.
Speaker 2: You have tricked me into marrying not just someone who does only find has brought someone who is actually quite famous for that overseas, with literally hundreds of thousands of followers for his explicit content. When you said you would find me my perfect match, at what point did you think that would be something I would go, Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 5: First of all, I mean.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I know I'm laughing. I believe you when you said this would be legit.
Speaker 5: And it is legit. Now let me let me take you back to something you do very often with me, right, You always pull me up about how in a good way you always say, oh, you know sex workers or this, and they're lovely and they deserve respect.
Speaker 2: And that when you say the word prosi, that's right, that's right, derogatory.
Speaker 5: Exactly right now, I knew Stephano did this type of content and had all these followers two hundred and fifty thousand on Twitter just to be precise. However, he's still a person that wanted to find love and be married. When I interviewed him and spoke to him, that was his intention. He said to me that the content that he films is part of his work, just like you have a podcast, that's your work. Yeah, but I'm sure he has sex and does all these things on his explicit content, but it's just part of his job. It pays his bills. He said to me, There there's no connection there, it's work, and that he wanted to find a proper partner to settle down with. And given your background in you know, you've directed porn and you know you've.
Speaker 2: Worked feel I suppose not many listeners will know, but I especially Hayley Vernon when she got into the adult industry. Yeah, I always kind of doing stuff with her. Then I did end up shooting a fair few of her sex tapes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I know this. Yeah, So hence why I thought, Oh, there's no one better to understand that side of things, or like understand his position than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, I am fully supportive.
Speaker 4: Of that world and anyone who works in it.
Speaker 5: But like, wait, tell me this. You spent a week with him on a honeymoon or a number of days whatever, Yes, how has he been? Has he been someone who's been loving, someone who's been caring, someone that wants to be in a marriage, or has he been on grinder banging blokes in the Southern Highlands.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Everything I expected my match to be on a honeymoon, Like he was so caring, an affectionate and just sweet.
Speaker 5: That's right. So are you gonna let his job or his background get in the way of that? You've been wanting this perfect person, this person you can has all these qualities you just described. He's You've had a great time with him, and you're gonna let his job. Sure, it's in porn, not ideal. And I can see where the moral dilemma is.
Speaker 4: He to a moral dilemma because as you.
Speaker 2: Know, I I support that world. It's just I suppose I've never felt how I would feel with a partner being part of that world. Like it's to me, what's interesting, Well, what's weird is like I've not told you yet, but the second day with him, when he took his shirt off and he's got a recognizable tatto in his arm, and I was like, fuck, I've seen that. And then I was trying to think and he was in like a viral TikTok real or something like maybe four months ago on that beach, one of those smers research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it was in Spanish.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he said, but I saw that video and clicking on the dude's page because like, he's hot in BONDI I live a few suburbs away, like, oh, who's that? And then I instantly seen like a spicy link or you know someone that said there's an only fans attached to this person and I I never even followed them or message or even though I was attracted to this person, I was like, well, they would never wanna.
Speaker 4: Have a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I just okay, so you judged, and I did Jim, and I told him this, and I feel bad for that because I know that well more than most people. And I know that just because someone is a sex worker, I'm making that content like, it doesn't mean they don't deserve love and happiness. It doesn't mean they can't separate the life between work and what's an actual relationship and what's just it's almost it's acting in a way, it's you know, it's you turn to come on, he's having a Wanki's doing whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I haven't wanted to look at any of it yet, because.
Speaker 5: So what's scaring you? Is it that it's out there for people to see, or just the large number of men he may have slipped with no.
Speaker 2: Like I've you know, going to say, you know, you know how I spiraled after my marriage ended, and like my reasons for having a lot of sex were not necessarily for pleasure. It's more seeking validation through strangers, and it became quite damaging to my mental health.
Speaker 5: So what's the issue then, what's the the.
Speaker 2: Issue is what's like as this is unfolding in real time, Like on the honeymoon, I said, oh, I told him how I recognized him and the judgment I made, And then we had this moment like do we talk about the only fans and that content and that world? And I kind of said, I don't want to yet. I want to just kind of almost stay in this bubble of me and you were here having this lovely time, and I knew that if the more we spoke, I would get in my head, and I would it may change my perception of him, which I hate because, as you know, I support that world. But I've never been in a position where it's not just a but it's like I've if you choose to date and morning, you know that you kind of make the choice at the start, but it's like I married this person, Yeah, who's spending this week? And then I'm like, oh, and now as this is unfolding in real time, before Stephano and I have had a chance to really talk about it, I'm getting messages every day, comments people, have you seen this video of him?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that? I've watched him do this in the video.
Speaker 2: I've looked at his Twitter, look at that, and I'm like, to me, it now feels that like almost like oh, it's just like a big fucking elaborate way to promote him as his what.
Speaker 4: Only fans And no, but I don't think and it's not.
Speaker 2: But I know people are going to think that, and I don't want like I've gone in this expecting a potential partner and I I'm ninety nine percent sure he did too, because that's the side of him I've seen, and it's funny because all these people are sending me messages and comments about what he's in the videos and this persona on his content, which again I've still chose not to watch, and it's like the person they're describing a messaging me about as if like a lot of them are saying, it's like it's a negative like, oh, look at you. You've married the guy who does that, he'll never you can't trust him or whatever. But that person they're talking about I don't recognize from the Stephen l I've just spent a week and with Well, that's.
Speaker 5: What matters, but it comes, That's what it. That's almost like you know what everyone goes through in everyday life, Like you know, on my day to girl from my neighborhood that everyone thinks he's a slut, but no one actually knows that she's.
Speaker 4: Not a slut. I've told you I hate that word.
Speaker 5: Okay, but but like this is what I'm saying, You can't what people think they know is not necessarily the real thing. And this happens with like celebrities or football stars.
Speaker 2: Since my book, it's funny because most people look at that because it's a grander cover, which is just a marketing thing to a book, and so many people don't actually look at the substance and depth behind these stories. Why I was spiraling while I was having so much sex, the the correlation with mental health and.
Speaker 5: That well okay, well stop right there. If you know for a fact that this does happen, and people just assume and they comment, rubbish, that's not true. Why you're letting that affect you when you've had that experience yourself. Can't you just let that sort of pass? And and you know the real Stefano Stefano, you know him, You've spent you've been spending all this time with him, you're enjoying his company. I don't understand. Yes, I understand, it's because why you're you're questioning me, But you've seen the real Sich And don't forget I interviewed him, I spoke to him. I did you know, I used your checklist. Everything that I got from him when I spoke to him was a good person.
Speaker 4: And he is not good.
Speaker 2: He love like he's genuinely so lovely, so sweet. But it just feels that what we moved in together yesterday and fucking four am this morning, I tried to just leave pack a bag and while he was asleep, why I couldn't sleep because it was like coming back to Sydney. It felt like this Boballer burst of this beautiful week. And then it's like all the things I didn't want to talk about, which is this his career, these comments from people. It was like, now we're back in Sydney and the streets like I used to live in one day, I'm living up the road like my friend lives on street over. It's like it feels like real life has now like taken over and I can't ignore these things. But then I worry if I do sit and talk with him, or even if I sit and watch his content, and worry it's going to change this idea I have of him, And like, I know that's because he he's not just an only funds person. He's a real person that wants love, deserves love. He's so intelligent. He fucking I would say, all these people that know him from his content wouldn't know how much he loves history. Like I can tell you the song that makes him cry because it reminds of his childhood. I can tell you when he thinks about hugging his mom back home, he gets teary. I can tell you all these things that you would never associate with someone who does that work.
Speaker 4: And now it's just.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, but look, bro, you're saying it yourself. You're you're literally saying it yourself. You're too worried about what the outside world thinks when you really shouldn't be worried. You should be focusing about your relationship with him, your connection with him. But then, I didn't set you up with someone to fail, Like I said to you, I spoke to him, interviewed him, did all these checks, blah blah blah. Yes, I knew that was a thing, the content, the spicy content. But at the same.
Speaker 4: Time, you actually see any of his content.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't watch it. I didn't go on his only fans and watch gay pawn. If that's what you're asking, well, no, because like, but I knew he did that because he told me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I'm also worried now because.
Speaker 2: I'm worried that people are gonna villify, you know, with reality TV, and this is like it's not reality TV, but it's a reality series. I worry that people are now gonna instantly go stephano equal villain because he had this which is not like there's no villain here like for him.
Speaker 4: And I feel protective of him.
Speaker 2: Because I know how many seasons of shows have I worked across. I know how easy one little thing can change someone's entire thing. And it's like I almost want to fucking I don't know, Like I don't want that to happen. I don't want people to now look him and go, He's just this one thing, which is to me, the smallest part of his.
Speaker 5: I get that. So what's what's the next thing? He? So, are you gonna talk to him about it? Are you gonna ask him? Are you gonna question his commitment? Are you going to be that sort of person that's going to be like, you know, it's me or your job, or me or your Paul.
Speaker 4: Now, I would never make someone right, So like.
Speaker 5: What's the next step are you? Is there a way where you guys can talk about it, to meet halfway?
Speaker 2: Like from the very brief chat we had about on the honeymoon, I know that this is not his like life plan and goal.
Speaker 4: It's it's a thing he's kind of done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: He started during COVID when his tories in business, wasn't making money, and then it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of helps pay for his travels as he's here, there and everywhere.
Speaker 2: I know he sailed in Sydney and he's still running a business he started with a friend back home remotely, and then this is just another source of income and I know it's not forever. But then I don't know if I'm strong enough to like I'm needy, I'm fucking insecure?
Speaker 4: Can I do? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And that's what I need to work And even like stepping off after a few days, he can see that I struggle with confidence and belief in myself, and like I think it was a second day at dinner, he made me sit and say five things I love.
Speaker 4: About myself And this is what I think.
Speaker 2: But people would never once they No, he's got only fans. I don't think anyone would even care to know that side. It even bother to try get to.
Speaker 5: Know that side, because bro, no one needs to he's your husband. Yeah, but sure it's a series. But put that aside for a second.
Speaker 2: But it goes back to me being protective because I don't want people to now just go he is this one tiny part of his life and not see that he's so much more in every single way.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe you should, I don't know if you want be able to know that, I don't know, make a video on TikTok or social media and just why don't you do something that's like, hey, this is what you see or what you think, but this is the reality of this guy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope people have already maybe seen it just in the first things. But as was the main thing I want to say here is you know anyone who I suppose would now, because we're not reality TV, you get a hero in a villain that's pretty much inevitable in every show. But I don't want that. None of us are heroes of villains. We're two people who entered this because of you.
Speaker 5: Well, it sounds like you're making me the villain.
Speaker 2: If there is one, it is you because you knew this, And like for stephano he I don't know how you Finally, I know you had mutuals and you interviewed a couple of people and you had the big chats. But he was approached, so whatever, and he said, well I do want to find a partner. I this sounds like an interesting experiment, and yeah, why not. So he's gone into that because this is what you told him. Yea, And I've gone into it kind of the same. But now it feels that like this thing that maybe Stephano didn't realize would divide people because he doesn't know this reality world. Yeah, could now be the thing that makes people dislike him. And again it goes back to I want to be protective of him because he has done nothing wrong. Like I can say I've been tricked him to my own an only fun person, but I haven't, and or you could say I was tricked by you, but that's nothing to do with Stefano.
Speaker 5: And again it's well to be fair, I did follow your checklist and you never said they couldn't du porn, so really I didn't trick you. I I honestly, genuinely think I picked a very lovely man. Yes, he does pawn, that's one thing, to be fair, bro, Like a lot of gays have done the pawn, so it was very hard to find someone who I have.
Speaker 2: Not I don't even send dick pics, okay, the one person that one.
Speaker 5: Like you have in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like apps, that's like I did picks like a selfie in the gay world. Yeah, Like I realized maybe a couple of years ago, when I was getting out of that cycle.
Speaker 4: I I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to just be known or seen or judge for sucking the size of my penis. I wanna So if anyone ever says like, oh, I'm not gonna go on a date unless you send a nude like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So where do we go from here? Because I feel like we've talked for a long time. I've got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: I have to work today, and I'm or gonna go home to Stephano's.
Speaker 5: Okay, But just so you know, there was only good intentions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I do see the things and him that I suppose is the reason you chose him. Yes, But then it just feels that, like you when we promised if it's going to be no bombshells, a big twist, it feels like there was very.
Speaker 5: Much well I thought meant to. Yes, sure you can see it as a bomb show. I can see how you see it as a bomb show, but like there's no twists where like, you know, oh, let's do this challenge for the sake of getting people angry and rall like, I'm not We're not doing that. This just happens to be him. It's his life. I don't know what else to say. I think you need to maybe discuss it with him at length.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that's what I'm building towards. But I still just I.
Speaker 2: I still just don't want to push into that because I'm just enjoying the Well.
Speaker 5: Just do it when you're comfortable. Have a chat to him if you think that things will progress and you want to progress him into you know, I mean you're already husband and husband, but whatever the next stage is. Maybe have a conversation about how would you feel about this? Maybe maybe you should.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can go to work with.
Speaker 5: Him one day on the pawn set, just to see what it's like. Because you think you're family.
Speaker 4: What way is that a good idea?
Speaker 2: I think you come with me to watch my husband and fucking rail some random guy.
Speaker 5: I want you understand that there's no connection.
Speaker 2: I know because I used to film the girls you very much know, like with Hailey for example, I remember once we filmed her and another girl. Tory comments, former playmate, we're all giggling. We had to stop keep pausing, then we pause the fucking them to going down on each other to have a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Like I know, it's like it's sex, but it's not like sex. Sex.
Speaker 2: But again it's like I'd never fin i'd be married to someone in that world where I have to.
Speaker 5: Why you're worrying my hoodie?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: That's my hoodie? No, sorry, it looks stop deflected or on medication from my finger over one, so not that anyone can sive it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I am not gonna do a bit of work and go home to my husband good Man and potentially have the chat with him tonight.
Speaker 5: Remember the beautiful moments you spent together. Don't think about the spicy side. Just think about the nice moments. Think that I've put you two together with good intentions because I did, and just enjoy it. Forget the outside noise from the outside world. It's just about you and him.
Speaker 4: And the thousands of people following the journey.
Speaker 5: I mean they're following it, but they don't really. Yeah, they can't affect your relationship. Otherwise, no famous people in the world would ever be married. You know what I'm saying. Everyone's you know, relationships in the public eye. They're followed like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm kind of sick of talking to us.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you. Back to work everyone,