Speaker 1: My news Ostroudia starts now A lot of this is outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders. The show that is to socialism, communism, wokeism, and climate alarmism. What young white, college educated democrat women are to a strong grasp on reality and the workings of the free market. Here's one young woman who will be voting for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: What is Kumla's greatest achievement as VP? You literally don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Anything she's done. No, I don't. But she's still the better choice, Yes, because I know a lot of things that he has done, Like you know a lot of things about Trump that are negative. Yeah, he's racist, he's sexist. Okay, well what has he done that's specifically?
Speaker 4: I don't watch anything with Trump and it I just see the clip.
Speaker 2: I don't watch things politically, so you just have an opinion, but you don't really know why.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, at least has got the young white, stupid woman vote sewn up. But will the black community come out for Kamala?
Speaker 5: Not so?
Speaker 4: According to well, someone who should know, we had not.
Speaker 6: Yet seen the same kinds of energy and turned in all courts of our neighborhoods and to your musicians.
Speaker 7: So I was running.
Speaker 6: Now. I also want to say that that seems to be more pronounced with the.
Speaker 5: Brothers, Oh dear, and it looks like even the kids are now mocking Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: I'll be running for president.
Speaker 1: Of the United States, and we have sticks.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 1: You want my opinion, Trump's gonna win this thing in a landslide. But will it be enough to outweigh all the corruption and cheating. Only twenty four days till we find out. But in the meantime, let's grab the latest Outsiders news. Well tomorrow, it's a year since the voice Anthony Albanese's precious voice came crashing down the Australian people. A mainstream conservative majority of sixty one to thirty nine said no, thanks, this ain't for us. We do not divide this nation by race, and they carry on. Hopefully we'll carry on saying that through to the next election. Although those who supported the Yes case, who were so convinced that the gravy train would roll on this massive bureaucracy dedicated to the voice, they've been coming out with all sorts of excuses, rita and jams as to why it failed, and of course chief among those reasons would be racism and white supremacy and terrible evil Australian white people reata what do.
Speaker 4: You think yes? And of course misinformation and disinformation, And this is another reason why we must have these Awhellian laws implemented, so never again can the elite have their little plans frustrated by the great majority of Australians who said no, thank you, sixty one percent. And that's despite the ES camp having the overwhelming amount of resources to fight this battle, not just having every sporting club, every corporate and every celebrity, but the money they had, the No camp couldn't even run proper campaigns in Melbourne and Sydney because the ads were so expensive. And yet they still won every single state. That tells you plenty. But the complaining, the delusion from the Yes advocates has not stopped. That have continued to misunderstand what actually happened here and they just are not accepting reality. Yeah, this is delusional stuff. It's sad almost that the only understanding that have of why their side was defeated that there was something some evil conspiracy a well information.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, the fascinating thing to me here now as we go to year one as of tomorrow of the victory of the NOCAP, is that this is now to be an absolute case study in exactly why these misinformation laws that Labor is trying to push through are so sinister. Because Professor meegh And Davis of UNSW she's now a visiting professor at Harvard, she has come out and said that they need the misinformation legislation and they wish that they had the misinformation legislation yes at the time of the campaign, because then they would have been able to get their message out. Then you know, we wouldn't have had all of these awful sort of uh things telling people facts. And here's the thing, Rita. You know, let's remember they talk about misinformation, but you know a couple of things, Rita. You mentioned the amount of money of the each side had, So the Yes camp had all the money for the TV spend, the No camp very wildly spent the money online, targeted where to submit where do the misinformation people want to target? They want to target online because they want to have control over every bit of information.
Speaker 3: So that you don't get the wrong idea.
Speaker 5: And yet you know, I covered the No Yes debate so much, so it was, you know, so intense for that year, and the Yes campaign was guilty of so much misinformation and disinformation every.
Speaker 3: Step down the road.
Speaker 5: You know, they couldn't even give you a straight answer on how many pages the ULARU statement from the heart was.
Speaker 3: You said, oh, oh, it's a simp.
Speaker 5: But in their own book about the Yes campaign, which they had all printed up before the debate over how many pages was and then it got shipped out the week before and put on shelves the week before the vote, it said, oh it's more than one page. It's a multiple page document about this. If you go and you read all of the writings of people like Began Davis, Gabriel Applebee, many of the legal academics, it is quite clear that the voice was not, as Albanezi said, a simple request and generous, gracious thing from the heart. All of this, this was a whole plan to entirely rewrite the nature of Australian law and the role of the individual and group think and identity politics, and even the very legitimacy of the Australian nation. So it's such a good thing that the people saw through it, but it is so sinister to me that you know they still want to look at it and take the lessons that the people were right, lessons they've taked from it. So people are wrong and they need to have their thoughts control.
Speaker 4: Voice architects were the biggest assets of the No camp. I wrote about this case this issue extensively as well, and the most impactful pieces was basically quoting word for word what the Voice architects themselves said about their plans. Very static. So it was just going back and they were damned by their own words. They were damned by their own plans. That's what the Australian people rejected. The Australian people went bamboozled by disinformation misinformation. It was the Yes advocates who a couple of weeks ago were telling us they were completely sidelined and silenced. No, you had a platform when every media outlet, most of it uncritically, and yet when people hurt those arguments, they said no, and they haven't accepted it. We still are having this push for this race based division and that the Left is pushing a year on. They still haven't accepted the umpire's decision.
Speaker 1: Were not accepting it. They're turning around James and talking about trumpion disinformation. They're trying to pretend that there's some whole thing. You're right to point out the misinformation and disinformation that came from the Yes campaign throughout and the people of Australia said no thanks when they woke up to it. But a few things are really worth focusing on here. One is, of course, just center Price's brilliant analysis of the She was one of the leading voices against the Voice, but her analysis is superb as always, which is why I was saying last week, wouldn't it be great if she was leading the National Party, so she would be the deputy prime Minister in a coalition government and would be standing alongside Peter Dutton. Just Center Price and Peter Dutton. The magic team that won the Voice would win the next election in a landslide. Maybe David Little Proud can take one for the team and stand aside and let just sent to take that role so that Australia can be saved from this hideous labor government of lessons. The fact of the matter was that, Asrita said, the massive amount of push that the Yes campaign the Voice got from Corporate Australia. Unbelievable aeroplanes painted with yes. Every corporation, every shop you went into there it was yes, yes, Yes. And something that has come out from a year on from the Voice is why on Earth? And Janet Olbertson writes about this very well in The Australia this week. Why on Earth is Corporate Australia are still playing this game. And the reason is it's called Reconciliation Australia. And they have a thing called the Reconciliation Australia Plans raps. And what happens is companies sign up to this thing. They think they earn points. They earn points on the share market because they've signed up to Reconciliation Australia. All they have to do whack up a few things on the shelves saying oh yeah we want the Voice, or yes, we want welcome the country or we want acknowledgement of country. Stick a few signs up and suddenly they get points which play into the share market. Massive conflict of interest obviously I call it corruption, but anyway, Janital Albertson makes the point that Reconciliation Australia has failed abysmally. There's a big conference coming up in two weeks time where they'll trot out all the usual stuff. Corporate Australia, wake up, walk away from this garbage. More importantly, consumers should be saying, no thank you. We don't want welcome to country, no thank you, we don't want acknowledgement the country, no thank you. We're fed up with all this rubbish. It all went out with the voice, we don't want any more of it, stopped playing us for mugs.
Speaker 4: Corporate Australia RITA absolutely and this esg philosophy in business goes beyond the voice racial division. It is trans issues, it's climate change. It is just absolutely completely at odds with what the business community should be focused on. And I think the Business Council of Australia has acknowledged the new leadership there that a lot of the ill will towards the business community is actually completely self inflicted because have got involved in these divisive games instead of actually focusing on things they should be focused on, like serving their stakeholders, their staff, their shareholders, their customers, instead of playing social engineering games. You know, leave that for the AFL well, and they still are not getting it. I still they think they've got fully the lessons from the sound boardrooms.
Speaker 1: They're overpaid, the they're too lazy in they so, oh, let's sign off on an rap a reconciliation plan, not recognizing the fact, James, that they are doing nothing for Indigenous Australians out there in these communities. These kids aren't getting my school, they're not getting proper education, they're not getting the jobs. In Corporate Australia go oh look we stuck up a sign saying welcome to country. Aren't we good? Haven't we done well? Shame on you, Corporate Astrola. Actually get real for a change. Scrap this reconciliation Scrap welcome to country, Scrap all the virtue signaling. Let's get real. Let's back just into price Warren Mundane, people like that who have genuine plans to bring jobs, education and private property ownership to Indigenous Australians. Everything else is a foce. And until this happens, nobody is going to be helping Indigenous Australians unless you get behind those plans that people like just Center and Warren James.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the thing is, it's great to say all that, but what has to be done first is to dismantle the network of these bodies like Reconciliation, like some of the groups that deal with gay and trans issues. All of these groups, you know, these companies pay to get certified by them, and then they submit to these groups what they do, and then they get points for that, and then they get points for doing business with each other. And people wonder why is it that the corporates are all woke. Well, it's not just that, you know, they just sort of walk in and go, oh, ladida, we're going to do this that you know, it's that actually.
Speaker 1: Do that again.
Speaker 3: And that's what it looks like from the outward face. But inside inside those.
Speaker 5: C suites, inside those executive floors, what's happening is there's this network of bodies, Reconciliation as one of them. You remember that the ABC themselves got pinged for some of their coverage about trans issues because one of the groups that accredits them was giving them points based on their coverage and media Watch actually quite rightly, I'll give them a little credit this time, ping them for that. You recall these groups that overlay the way corporate governance works. These are the real threat, you know, they are a threat to shareholders, they're a threat to the community there. As you say, Rowan, they wind up doing absolutely nothing and Jana Albertson says this very particularly herself. They do absolutely nothing for the people that they're supposed to be helping. But there's a lot of glad heading, a lot of gallon dinners, and a lot of using corporations to push hard left agendas on a whole number of issues through ESG. That's how it works. It's those networks of bodies that are credit companies. Those are what need to be dismantled.
Speaker 1: That's literally a massive woke Ponzi scheme. That's exactly what it is. Is nothing underpinning it. It's a massive scan. They're all in on it together. And the people who suffer the most are the Indigenous Australians who think someone is out there giving them a hand up. They're not. They're giving them nothing. They're looking after themselves. They're getting into the chairman's lounge, they're getting all the champagne, they're getting all this stuff because they sign off on this Reconciliation Australia rubbish. And there's a conference coming up in two weeks time. In Brisbane or somewhere other they'll all be there. I'll be swilling back the bubbly doing all this.
Speaker 3: Aren't we great?
Speaker 1: Aren't we doing a great job for reconciling Australia. You're doing nothing. Your frauds, your con men, you crooks, the lot of you. In my opinion, this being an opinion show. Now let's talk about more Ponzi schemes. We've got the judiciary now being told, oh oh, therapeutic jurisprudence. This is the idea.
Speaker 3: Talk about a woke Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 1: Now our judges are being told they have to take into account Islamic sensibilities, and they have to take into account so called indigenous sensibilities. More woke Ponzi schemes. Where now our judges are going, oh oh oh, I've got to understand, you know, intergenerational trauma, all this woke rubbish. It's been infused into corporate Australia. We're trying to pull it out again. It's being infused at the same time into the judiciary retail.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and all it's going to do is undermine public trust in the justice system, which is already pretty low for a number of reasons, but this whole notion of you know, you have to consider the pervasive intergenerational effects of settler colonialism. You are looking at an indigenous effenda. We have to look at the tenants of the Islamic faith and as some of the quotes from the actual two hundred page docum are frankly disturbing, and the fact that it's been endorsed is worrying, but it just shows you that if the judiciary isn't above being politicized, if the judiciary it's going to be captured by this far left ideology, then that is just an institution that you cannot afford to lose public faith there.
Speaker 5: This is a perfect example of something that we talk about on this program an awful lot. And this is the idea that just because you're not interested in the culture wars doesn't mean the culture wars aren't interested in you. And when you look at the language, as you say, setular colonialism, this is the same sort of thing that we hear about on university campuses when they talk about the Israel Palestine conflict, you know, all of these other things, you know, Islam invoking their sort of thing. This is again, this is what happens when these university academic obsessions then break.
Speaker 3: Out in the wider world.
Speaker 5: This is why, on a broader level, I think what everybody who watches this program is concerned about. This shows exactly why they're right to be concerned, because it doesn't stop at the campus gates. It winds up now on the bench of the judiciary, absolutely, and in.
Speaker 4: The boardroom, And in the boardroom we just discussed absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now I want to talk a little bit about Israel. Of course. We had the anniversary this week of October seventh, big week for annivers series, as we said last week on our live show, and thank you everybody who turned up to our live show at Sea Packet was a great event. We really enjoyed it and so obviously did.
Speaker 3: So many of you, and it was great.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll get to do something similar again. But on that anniversary of October seventh, we've got a great guest coming up in a minute. He's made a film about October seventh. We'll be chatting to him. But James I was particularly interested in the comments by Mike Pizulla. We've talked about him before. He's one of the top Canberra bureaucrats in kind of defense those sort of areas. He's come out and made the points, and it's a very good point that needs to be reinforced that Australia should actually be grateful to Israel for taking on Hezbala, Hamas and all the proxies of Iran, because it is the Iran China, Russia Axis, North Korea, North Korea that access of those four that is the biggest threat to the world to democracies like ours, And for Israel's actually in the frontline taking the fights up to Iran. Hopefully they'll go in hard on Iran in the next few weeks. But that is what Australia should be saying, thank you, not like the Albanizi government running around like headless chucks going oohs fine, James.
Speaker 5: Well look, I mean this is this is this is the problem of the moral vacuum that we have at the time of this government. You know, Ethne Albanizi cannot talk about antiseptism without also talking about Islamophobia. Ethne Albanizi, I believe, was one of the founders of Parliamentary Friends from Palestine back in nineteen ninety nine. He's from the left faction his views on Israel have always been this sort of thing. Almost all of the people in Labor who used to have very strong views that were would normally be called reasonable about Israel. You know, most of them have exited the party or their exiting parliament. So now you know, it's all being taken over by this hard left. The problem with that, though, is that we are unable now to take sides in a conflict where sides must be taken, you know, Albinizi and Labor wants to pretend like, oh, look, they're good people on both sides, you know, like they once said, Trump said, you know, and all people are hurting on both sides. So we're just going to try and stay out of it. No, I'm sorry. The thing is about Hensbellah. The thing about i Ran is the thing about all of the nations that you just mentioned there that want to control the Eurasian land mass is They don't just want to get rid of Israel.
Speaker 3: This is not just about Israel.
Speaker 9: This is not just.
Speaker 3: About Jewish people.
Speaker 5: As bad as the attempt to a live Israel and Jewish people is I thought we said never again about all of that. This is about a fundamental reorder of the world away from Western civilization. Now, the left, as we know, isn't a huge fan of Western civilization.
Speaker 3: So they look at hes blood they say.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, you know, what're kind of interesting what you gotta say here, you know, And maybe we shouldn't go too hard on them, because you know they've got a side point. But the fact is, you know, when Israel blows up heads FELA terrorists, they are doing the world a service. I don't know why this is so hard for people to say, except I do know because there's a bunch of voters in Western Sydney and Melbourne that they want to keep.
Speaker 10: On telling that.
Speaker 4: I think it's more deeper than that. It's it's it's an ideological position as much as it is of course, it's a matter of convenience and looking at those particular electrics where they've got a couple of labor ministers who would be feeling nervous. We've heard Kamala Harris say the same thing, that this isn't a binary conflict, trying to both sides it. And when Trump was in and he does not get enough credit for this, he does get a little bit of credit for the Abraham Accords, and normalizing relations between Muslim majority countries and Israel. But what he did was he isolated and impoverished the Iranian regime. He went to China and put enormous pressure on China basically said, if you buy Iranian oil, I'm going to put a massive tariff on all your products into America. Guess what, the Chinese they stopped doing that much business with the iron broke and all of that good work where the Iranian regime was on its knees was reversed almost immediately by the Biden Harris administration, and we are seeing the effects now. The Iranian regime is emboldened, it's enriched, it's got this alliance with China, Russia, North Korea, that the axis of evil if you want to call it. And you can defeat her mass, you can defeat Herzbola. As long as the Uranian regime is there, which funds both those groups, there'll be another threat to Israel. So that's something that has to be acknowledged as well, that what's the long term plan? Because once these groups go, yeah, you're going to have another one.
Speaker 1: Right as I was saying, it's been it is a year since October seventh, and the sheer horror when Hamas terrorist orchestrated the You know, it was beyond repugnant what happened there in southern Israel, single deadliest attack on the Jewish people since the Holocaust. Now, Pierre Rahov is a renowned filmmaker, and he couldn't believe what followed on October eighth of twenty twenty three, the pro Palestinian demonstrations erupting all around the world. We saw it here, the disgusting scenes at the Sydney Opera House and out in western Sydney. So to mark the one year anniversary of this, he's released a documentary called Program, and he joins us now from Israel to discuss it. Pierre, first of great to have you here on the show. Thanks for staying up. We realize how later it is in Israel. Is very good to you. This stay up in chat to us. So you've released Program, tell us first of all, what is a program?
Speaker 11: First of all, thank you very much for having you again on your show. A program, as a versimple definition, it's a way of hurting or killing a maximum number of people just because of what they are. And usually programs the term program was applied to the Jews of Poland and Russia and Ukrain and all those places towards the end of nineteenth century. A lot of gages have been destroyed, a lot of people have been massacred, I mean, in the most horrible conditions. So the term program officially leads to that. And when you say program, even to a Jew automatically thinks of the spread of time and those countries. But I came myself from a Muslim country. I was born in the north in North Africa, and many years ago I made a film. But the plight of Jews had been expelled from Muslim countries between nineteen forty eight and nineteen seventy four, and whom nobody wanted to talk about because the Reunited nations into care ware of them. Nobody actually said that you were refugees. And sixty percent of them obviously moved to Israel, the rest to France and America, et cetera. So I know a little bit more about the region, and I know also enough of history. Its a lot, but problems happened often, even more often in the most mold that it actually happened in Russia, Ukrain, et cetera. I could give you a few quickly, a few dates Wuchua nineteen oh seven, nineteen twenty nine, had you had Rebron nineteen forty one, the farhoud In in Baghdad, And there were also a program against the Christian population of Lebanon the city of Damu in nineteen seventy eight, by one hundred forty Christians killed, not killed, massacred, and not massacred in a way, you know, arriving with a sword and kid. No, they were burnt alive, torture to death, whom pregnant women with a belly open. Everything that we saw twenty miles so from where I live, because I lived only miles so north of Gaza. What we saw on October seven, they so that in Da Mur and they saw that many many other times. Actually, there was a program in the city of Uran in Algeria the day after the liberation of Algeria, when Algeria became an independent country. We're talking there at about seven hundred people who were massacred in the streets of Oran. And it part of obviously not all of Islam, but it's a it's a it's part of a certain belief of the way they should behave because according to fundamentalists Muslims, when you are dealing with Jews or other people who don't recognize the allahs, God and the prophet, the royal Prophet, these people both do. Fantime, Montalists are no longer considered as a human being in Islam. They say that we only attack people when they are themselves aggressed. It's kind of retaliation. But for them, the idea of retaliation is we are the good people. You should become Muslims like us, and if you don't, if you don't accept what we say, then you're this is an equation, you're attacking us, so we have to fight back. So basically, if you don't convert, we kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So for the for the isms, total submission or you're worthy of what you've just described. Who do you think would benefit most from saying this documentary? Should it be shown in university campuses and beginners.
Speaker 11: I wanted to make this film for people to understand not what happened on September on the September of October, but why it happened and in which historical context it happened.
Speaker 2: So my.
Speaker 11: First question, my first answer would be to tell you, yes, every university is every school. Because everything in the film, I didn't put a voice over, I didn't put my personal opinion in the film. Everything in the film is told by people who know what we are talking about, and with images which are real images. Nothing is fact. It's fact one in fact after the fact.
Speaker 5: How depressed did you find it? Because I found it horrifying when after October seventh it seemed like people who were you know, not to radical Islam, not even Muslim, just you know, regular Westerners. This virus of anti Semitism seemed to come out in the West in the same way that we saw it in Europe in the nineteen thirties, in Russia in previous decades. And what do you attribute it to? I, you know, had kind of naively thought that maybe this that sort of old school anti semitism was the thing.
Speaker 3: In the past.
Speaker 5: But it feels like and even the fact that we're using the word program tells me that it is still something that needs to be fought.
Speaker 11: Well, absolutely absolutely. It's also you know, two big type to be forms of anti Semitism that's encounter each other. There was all on tai Semitism, Christian anti semitism, you know, the mythology of Jews having killed the Christ and all this for years and years and years, and then it became kind of a social form ati Semitism. All this is a europe mostly a little bit in America later on, but mostly this is a European or European thing, and more still Christian thing.
Speaker 8: And now you have another kind.
Speaker 11: Of anti Semitism which is promoted at a much much higher level by by Islam, by the Muslims in general, I mean the Islamists. And this is unshrine in most of the adits, which is the representation of what their profit did during the last last time. Is that is life. So the contry, the you know, the alliance of the two forces negative forces multiply, it's not only one plus one in post two. With two forces going, you have one hundred and add to that that Qatar is spanning about one thousand billions of dollars every year for self power, meaning corrupted, corrupting as many people as they can in the Western world, giving money to the university's twining professors. I mean, I don't know all the things to do with this money, but one billion dollars are flying you around a lot of people are ready to have an ideology.
Speaker 6: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Absolute, Pierre Rah, thanks so much for coming on so people can check out your documentary programs. I urge people to see it. Obviously a work of passion there. And thanks so much Pierre for staying up and chatting to us, say late there in Israel. Thanks for coming on Outsiders. We're going to take a short break back in ATIP.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan junk Degrees, Dan James Wakademia Morrow and I'm ready to panney here. And yes, the wacky world of academia was in the spotlight again this week as we learn how tens of millions of our howd and dollars were being spent on absurd research projects. Absurd. You want to know how absurd? How about around half a million dollars going towards identifying the causes of gender bias in the staged English language translations of ancient Greek tragedies. The Australian Research Council there's also seen fit to grant more than three point seven million for a project which aims to advance the role of the arts as the missing link in global movements of multi species justice using innovative musical approaches to communicate the urgency of climate change and lead social change. I wish I was kidding, but that is a direct quote from the Australian Research Council's own website. That money went to Sydney UNI and there was another twenty million odd going to equally fruity projects. Every far left obsession was catered for, from race, slavery, colonialism, to transissues to global warming. Indeed, the climate cult getting a big chunk of the large Just look at some of the projects your taxes are funding. More than three point one million going to Monash University to innovate new ethnographic methods to investigate the role of future human values in developing a path towards technologically supported environmental sustainability. If you want to know what that all means. That project is concerned with the impact of human futures on Australia's digital and net zero transition. Over six hundred thousand going to Southern Cross University for advancing child and youth let climate change education with country. We are told this project conceptualizes and advances climate change education in country. The academics argue that climate change education is not adequately understood within Western science, and Western perspectives on climate crisis are in deep contrast to Indigenous perspectives in mesh in continuous story with descendants, ancestors and country, six hundred and eight thousand for that one. R MIT will receive more than four hundred and forty thousand to look at how the art sector engages with colonial history, and the University of Western Australia will get six hundred and fifty eight thousand to bring Australia into the global history of slavery by exploring the legacies of British slavery in South Australia and Victoria, and to produce a new history of the continuing impact of slavery wealth in shaping colonial immigration, investment and law. Can't wait for that one. Just what we need more racial guilt and grievance. If these topics appear highly political, it's because they are, and all in the one direction. There are too many to mention here, but I'll end on this one. Four hundred and thirty four thousand going to Sydney University to undertake a comprehensive study of the relationship between policing and popular music. In Australia, which academics claim meets the national interest test because the Australian colonial nation state has always had a particular relationship to crime, with sovereign land stolen and First Nations people police in order to build a penal colony, colony based on punishment and redemption. Sorry, seriously, in the midst of a cost of living crisis. Colony. It's a hard word. This is what the labor government is spending your tax dollars on. Now before I go, we have seen woke corporate giants like Nike back a bunch of leftist causes. In the case of Nike, everything from BLM to Burgers. They even had transactivists Dylan mulvany promoting their female clothing range. Seriously, they cop deserved backlash for that, but they only double down on that activism. But now there is a new campaign by xxxy Athletic. It's calling out the apparelled giant for failing to protect female athletes. It's quite superb.
Speaker 2: Dear Nike, Dear.
Speaker 4: Nike, Dear Nike, why won't you stand up for me?
Speaker 2: Why won't you stand up for me?
Speaker 8: Why won't you.
Speaker 2: Why do you claim to support women and girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh we need you most.
Speaker 10: You remain silent.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: Males are claiming our identity.
Speaker 8: Our sports, our spaces.
Speaker 10: Men and boys are stealing opportunities, metals, trophies, and our future.
Speaker 4: And it's not pre or just.
Speaker 8: In fact, it's often dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yet you refuse to use your platform to stand up.
Speaker 10: You say you're for social justice and progress.
Speaker 2: So why do you allow men's rights to come before on.
Speaker 4: I'm back on it. Yes not. You might talk a big game about equality with women's rights, women's empowerment, all those nice topics, but when it counts, they're on the side of the file left ideologue. So you don't know what a woman eats that rather prioritize the interest of men pretending to be women over real women, even when that means girls and women who've trained for years for scholarships, for opportunities at the elite level miss out. It's time Nike and other corporate virtue signalers were called out for their incoherent activism. Hold their feet to the fire. Girls, you have a.
Speaker 8: Chance to do the right thing, not just do the easy thing. So we're asking you Nike.
Speaker 2: So we're asking you Nike, So.
Speaker 3: We're asking you, Nike, as the biggest voice in all of sports.
Speaker 4: Will you stand up for me? Will you stand up for me? Will you stand up for me?
Speaker 2: Will you stand up for me? Will you? Will you?
Speaker 8: Will you just do it?
Speaker 1: Fantastic Thanks for Ether and what a great ad calling out Nike for women's sports. I mean it's about time these big corporations, as you were saying, we've got off the woke Ponzi scheme, because that's what it all is about. Now we also know about the perans of cancel culture and the whole political correct woke brigade. The left just does not understand humor. They're scared of humor. That's why they don't like it, because humor is the best way to dismantle the lies and the misinformation of the left. So they run around canceling comedians whenever they get the chance. To remember, Barry Humphreys was canceled for you know, the great Barry Humphrey's name, Edna canceled because of our transgender things. Remember last week we had Leo Curse on the show There at Sea Pack He was canceled again from Perth. Seems to be an Australian thing and the Australian Left and the Australian comics don't seem to like comedy very much well. Adelaide based comedian Video Lachlan has claimed her upcoming stand up performance has been canceled due to her jokes about wait for it, guess, oh what could it be? Transgender people? Biddy, I'm delighted to say, joins us. Now, Biddy, great to see you. You're a comedian, you come from a family. Your mum was a famous comedian, so it's there in the blood. Let's just take a quick peek at a look at one of your shows. Then we'll have a chat. Here we go, all war time, everybody for Biddy or lost? Then everyone mixing life for Bitty everyone sixty seconds I'm interrupted. Hi.
Speaker 10: Hi, my name's Biddy. I'm from Australia and my pronounce I'm Irish, Australian and I don't drink anymore. So my ancestors are pissed, and they're pissed.
Speaker 1: Very good, fantastic, Biddy. So tell us you've been canceled for transgenders and tell us the story what happened?
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 10: So I've been canceled for over three years, but I've been soft canceled, as in friends, some family and colleagues have you know, banned me in a social sense and at work of just not being given opportunities and things like that. And despite this devastation to my career and confidence, I've continued to talk about women's rights on social media. And then I finally met some real life turfs in twenty twenty three on the steps of Essay Parliament for Kelly J. Keanes standing for Women, and I gave a speech, and then I got more involved on the ground with the Women's Rights Network and stuff like that. And this time last year I started doing stand up comedy about trans people and my experience as a turf, and so.
Speaker 1: I just spell out to have it be sorry, We'll just spell out for the audience, turf is.
Speaker 10: A trans exclusionary Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trans exclusion radical feminists. So you're feminist who believes in women, and you believe, basically, and I'm not putting words in your mouth, but you believe that biological men shouldn't have the rights to be in the spaces that women occupy naturally or that effect. So you started laughing at gender community or aspects of transgenderism in your show, which I'm sure was great.
Speaker 10: What happened, well, the first time I did it was around this time last year, and I filmed the gig thinking it may be my last gig ever, because I was quite disheartened by the comedy scene and my colleagues blacklisting me. They call it soft cancelation when you just don't get the opportunities or the gigs. So I thought this might be my last gig, and I got it filmed specifically for that reason, and sure enough, the pub, which was the Crown and Anchor, got a complaint and the guy who runs the comedy club said, please don't use that footage anywhere if you've got our name associated with it, and the girl who filmed it also said, please don't credit me for filming it. So I thought I wasn't going to use that footage because it takes a long time to polish material, but I just wanted to film it as I thought it would be my last gig, and it may well have been. And then I went to the States last year with my three year old she was two at the time, on the smell of an oily rag, trying to seek work because I wanted to get out of Australia because I just couldn't see me getting any work here. I've got a film degree and I can't get work in film television. One benefit to being a turf is you don't get cast in the Australian version of the office.
Speaker 3: And I went.
Speaker 10: I went to America. I met with the Daily Wire producer. Unfortunately they couldn't hire me, but he's a lovely man and a friend and then my friend I was in America and my friend said, go to Austin. So I went to Austin and I went and I did an open mic at Joe Rogan's Comedy Club, and I fell in love with stand up comedy again and I felt like there is a future for comedy. And I did that show that you did, the clip of a big show called kill Tony. And I came back to Australia determined not to give up, to keep doing my comedy to get better. And I went to the open mic every Monday. And I don't just talk about trans things, obviously, I talk about all sorts of issues.
Speaker 12: Monday.
Speaker 10: I was ready to do my trans material again to test it out, and as soon as I did, I was censored. They said please don't do that at the open mic anymore. Yeah, you're welcome to be here, but you're not allowed to do that material. This was a different open mic to the Cranker Comedy, which is the Crown and Anchor comedy. So the Cranker was the only place I wasn't censored. So I continued to whip out my trans jokes whenever I was there because I need to work on them. And then finally the non binary bar staff got a bit cranky that I know what sex I am and they had me banned jams. And one good thing about it.
Speaker 5: Bitty, was it a hat that you wore on an Instagram post that said make women great Again?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that part of the female but we were feel again.
Speaker 5: That we see there on the screen here was that was part of the issue that somebody had seen that had gotten offended by that.
Speaker 3: I'm just quite clever quip on your hat.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I believe that it's my social media your presence, not so much my jokes on stage. Because the bar staff at the Cranker they wouldn't have seen my comedy, they just would have heard about it. It's a different room that the comedy's done in, but it was my social media presence I believe that ultimately had me canceled. And even though it was hurting me in my career, I continued to speak on social media because it is the public square, and because I'd lost so much and suffered so much as a turf that I thought, you know, I can't stop now or all of that will be in vain and my daughter will just have to fight this fight in twenty years.
Speaker 1: So, Biddy, where can people see you? Because we outside the fans would love to see you. So where can they go and prove that they're happy to listen to trans jokes and all other jokes so long as they're funny. Of course, where can people see you?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to get a tour happening. I don't have a lot of capital behind me, and I've been discriminated against institutionally by arts funding. I haven't got a grant to help me get on my feet. In coincidentally, as many years as I've been saying a woman is an adult human female, I set up a fundraiser thing through the Australian Cultural Fund the other day which I hope to have set up by today, but it still hasn't been approved, so it's really hard. So just follow me on Instagram and you'll be updated and I'll hopefully have some gig dates soon.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Well all the best, Biddy. It's absolutely ridiculous how comedians can be canceled for the jokes they tell. It's insane. Thanks so much, Vidia Lachlan, and catcha where you can there on Instagram. After the break, We've got a bit of net Zaney left you, lunacy, whackademia, so much more here on outside is back in aid you watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us. We certainly do appreciate it. Every Sunday morning. Well net Zany the wacky, crazy world of net zero policies. I've often said here that climate change alarmism is child abuse. That's what it amounts to, terrifying children that the world's going to wind and however many years time, that there's no future for them. It's all going to be doom and destruction because people drive around in cars and cows fart. That's the bottom line. It's it is child abuse. Have a listen to this character, Bill Nye. I don't know if you've heard of him, but he's in the States. He has a kids program, or a kind of scientific kids program, and here he is basically telling people that the hurricanes can be stopped if you vote for Kamala Harris. That's the bottom line of what he's telling children. Have a listen.
Speaker 3: If you have young voters out there, encourage them to vote.
Speaker 1: People say, what can I do about climate change? If we were talking about it associating it with big storms like this, that would be really good.
Speaker 3: But the main thing is vote.
Speaker 1: So James, let me get this right. You vote for Kamala Harris like Barack Obama. She'll stop the ocean's rising, She'll stop the wind blowing, so no more hurricanes. She'll stop the bushflyer's burning, so no more fire. And that's why young children should vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Have I got it correct? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, books, I mean, look, this is science. This is science. You know remember that Rowan and Rita Rodria. Look, you're laboring under some sort of misconception that you know, with this sort of science, that the rules apply everywhere, like in physics or with gravity.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: You see what the whole game is here is that it is the West, It is conservatives, it is the right that are responsible for the ocean's rising, for hurricanes being more severe than ever. And by the way, you know, people like JD. Advance have gone and blown up comprehensively this idea that this Hurricane Milton that came through Florida was somehow stronger than anything they've ever seen before. Completely not true. But what is so galling about this is that if you are somebody who does believe even fully in the whole climate change narrative that CO two is the problem and all that you're not protesting against, you know, Donald Trump, You're not protesting against Republicans or liberals here in Australia. Your protesting gets China, right, and you're protesting against those massive admitterors. But no, you don't care about that because they're against the West. Therefore they get a pass. That's what this is all about. Let's not have any illusions that any of this sort of politicized climate science is anything about science, But it's all about the politics.
Speaker 1: He's very clever, this Donald Trump character. He's responsible for the voice and misinformation on the voice. He's responsible for hurricanes, He's responsible for he's very clever past Flanda.
Speaker 4: Has never had hurricanes. I mean, if you look at the record books one hundred years, one hundred and fifty years ago, they weren't having strong hieracany. Really, it is so idiotic. But we see this every single time there is a natural disaster, this attempt to link it to climate change, even when there have been far stronger storms, more frequently in the past. They still don't let that sort of data get in their way of this scare mongering. And that guy is absolutely bonkers, but no more bonkers than the British government, right, And what are they doing. They've got a new plan where they're going to burn biomass important from places like North Korea and Afghanistan. How is this going to save the world?
Speaker 1: This saves the planet. Biomass, by the way, is just kind of wood chips and leftover what you put out in the green recycling.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 5: This is this is what's going on here. They're actually again this have to see this in the context of the Jill politics and the politics. You know, they couldn't do deals with North Korea and Afghanistan. I either Taliban by the way, you know who aren't rich enough from all the military equivalent billions of dollars that Joe Biden left behind there.
Speaker 3: So let's put that aside.
Speaker 5: And now they're going to go and sell biomass, which is as you say, it's basically refuse and you know, green rubbish to go for Britain to burn to get through the winter. Of course Britain has all of this call, but they've just closed their last plant. They're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 4: Good news, they're opening all these solar farms because it's such a sunny climate. It's going to work beautifully. Can you just imagine all the heat that all the energy they're going to get from their solar farms, so burn completely bonker.
Speaker 1: It is completely bonkers, you know. And you make the point Rita about you know, the different all the different ways I've forgotten what I was going to say, Trump got the.
Speaker 4: Trump doesn't do that. Trump, as he explained in that fantastic podcast City with Andrew Schultz, he weaves. So he'll talk about something and he'll go off on a tangent, but he weaves his way back to the original point and continues. So that is such a.
Speaker 5: Whole different thing. That's being a wrap on tour. That's up.
Speaker 1: Well, you both saved me there, So let's move on to so school back tracks. Wait for this one. This is from JK Rowling and she's put out a tweet pointing out the absolute absurdity that in certain schools you have to if the girl wants to, you know, have a sick day because she's got a period, she has to kind of prove that she's actually had the period. But a boy readacrom wander around saying, ihn't a girl?
Speaker 4: No prove I can go into the girl's locker rooms, bathrooms, no problems there. Yeah, this is a war on girls, it really is. And sadly, the biggest supporters of these sort of crazy policies are women. And all the data shows that it's men who are most opposed to this gender confusion, and it's the women who push these policies that are just terrible for their daughters, for themselves, but they're blind to it. They think it's an act of compassion.
Speaker 5: They think it's about inclusion, which is about this you know, horrendous word that's been you know, well abused.
Speaker 3: But isn't it just ironic?
Speaker 5: The JK Rowling, who made herslute fortune off of books about fantasy, seems to be the most grounded person in science and reality in Great Britain today.
Speaker 3: God figure.
Speaker 1: Now, Also, while we're on the whole DEI diversity inclusion equity thing, apparently a New Zealand ship went down. The Navy ship went down, and as well, there were there were suggestions Rita that perhaps the captain of the ship, who was a diversity and inclusion higher, might not have been the best pick to be the captain of the ship. But there are others who say, no, no, no, it was nothing to do with her.
Speaker 4: Well, that is a deeply misogynistic narrative. As they have called a ship.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's just of course, it's secretly one hundred million dollar Navy ship gone down. We're going to take a short break when we come back. What's more happening here on Outsiders back in a tick? Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita dressed like a teal? Panicy. Sorry, I've got all these emails people saying why is Reta dressed like a pit teal today? Well, it's a beautiful color and it's been sullied by that particular group of politicians James wearing a blue tie Morrow as he should do, and myself are Rowan Dean back in the Sydney studio after our trip to Brisbane last week for our live show at Seapack, and what a great show. Was so great to meet so many outsiders there and thank you to everyone who made it possible. Now I mentioned on that show the non binding but insidious United Nations Packed for the Future which the increasingly deranged and dangerous Albanesi government signed us up to. Albanesian charmers can't even manage the present day Australian economy, yet they have signed this nation up to this preposterous Orwellian totalitarian Packed for the Future. They've committed us to the United Nations net zero climate policies, to the United Nations Global governance policy that's co COVID mandates on steroids, and the United Nations misinformation and disinformation measures. Just listen to this buffoon. The United Nations Secretary General Antonio guitarists.
Speaker 13: Digital platforms are being misused to subvert science and spread disinformation and hate to billions of people. This clear and present global threat demands clear and coordinated global action. Our policy brief on information integrity on digital platforms puts forward the framework for a concerned international response.
Speaker 1: Albanesi and Co. Sign us up to this nonsense. How dare that particular character lecture the world on misinformation and disinformation? This bloke Antonio Guitarra, Secretary General of the UN, is the same bloke that weighed out into the shallows to pose for a cover of Time magazine claiming the planet is sinking when even the ABC admitted in twenty twenty one that hundreds of Pacific islands were getting bigger than smaller, so complete misinformation gu terrorists. Is also the same bloke who told us we are living in an era of global boiling.
Speaker 14: Of global warming has ended the idea, the hera of global boiling has arrived. The airth is unbriathable, the hitt is unbearable.
Speaker 1: Again total disinformation. The air on planet Earth is not unbreathable to the vast majority of human beings on this planet, and the heat on planet Earth is also not unbearable to the vast majority of human beings. And as for global boiling, literally nowhere on the planet has climate change caused water or liquid to boil. That speech did not qualify any of those remarks as being hyperbole, has been creative license, being joked, no, nothing. So that is literally three pieces of miss or disinformation from the head of the United Nations within a fifteen second sound grab, and they want us to be censored. But it's not just the United Nations. Former Democrat presidential candidate now Trump supporter Tulsei Gabbard warned this week about the United States deep State weaponizing misinformation and disinformation. This is terrifying stuff.
Speaker 15: More dangerous than any baseless smear our own government institutions, which exist to serve the people, they are being weaponized against US. The Department of Homeland Security declared a heightened domestic terrorism threat due to three factors, the first of which is quote the proliferation of false or misleading narratives which so discord or undermine public trust in US government institutions.
Speaker 1: End of quote.
Speaker 15: They are the ones who get to decide what those false or misleading narratives are.
Speaker 1: So be very afraid when you learn that when it comes to quote misinformation and disinformation. Albanesi has signed US up to the United Nations censorship regime, and that is what all this current Albanesi misinformation and disinformation laws.
Speaker 16: And social media age restrictions are really all about compliance with the socialist one world government fantasies of the United Nations.
Speaker 1: I am fervently of the opinion that the United Nations is a dangerous and deluded organization, and we should demand of a future coalition government that we within draw from that discredited and disingenuous body. Just to give one current example of what a disgrace the United Nations is, I've mentioned many times on this show the outfit called ANOIR, which stands for the United Nations. Yes, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency sounds innocuous enough, kind of like packed for the future, bland even benign sounding words. Yet UNWAH is the same mob that Penny Wong encouraged by the Teals. Where's my letter? I've got my letter here that they all signed. They keep financing and funding UNHIR with more and more Australian taxpayer dollars. AUNWAH has been responsible for the education of Palestinians for over a generation with your and my money and the full weight of the impremature of the United Nations. His guitarists again sprooking this mob.
Speaker 3: In the midst of all the upheaval.
Speaker 13: Udwa more than ever is indispensable, und more than ever is irreplaceable.
Speaker 1: Yes, anwar and here's my letter. The tills all signed the letter wanting more money to go to anwar. Really now, I've often shown you items from the horrific education tools reportedly employed by teachers within Anoir that's in Gaza, and the Pala that's in Gaza. But this report from the Israeli media advocacy group Honest Reporting spells it out succinctly. Have a listen.
Speaker 17: Why do so many Palestinian youth turn to terrorism? It starts with indoctrination and it's very real. From kindgarten. Palestinian textbooks funded by UNRA don't just teach, They demonize Israel's glorify martyrdom and promote you hatred, and by martyrdom they mean terrorism. This violent brainwashing isn't limited to schools. Hamas run media, even children's TV shows openly push for the slaughter of Jews, turning hatred into entertainment. Instead of regular summer camps, Palestinian kids are sent to terror training camps run by Hamas and Islamic Tree Had. They're taught to handle weapons and perform mock kidnappings of Israelis. These are factories grooming the next generation of terrorists. Unfortunately, even their playtime isn't innocent. Puzzles like these encourage violence. Replica rocket launchers and suicide belts are as common as dolls, but it doesn't stop them.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. The other day it was reported that Hamas's leader in Lebanon, who was fortuitously killed by an Israeli strike, well he had previously worked under cover as a teacher with anwar and then being suspended. That must have been quite the class to be a kiddie in. It is anwah that Pennywog and the teals want to keep funding. And laughably, it is anwah who were nominating for the Nobel Peace Prize. Mercifully they didn't get it, I might add, but nonetheless just the nomination proved yet again what a dangerous farce these leftist globalist elitist outfits have become. I was also interested to watch this interview with a former resident of Gaza about how Hamas not only infiltrated the schools via ANOIR, but also infiltrated all of Ghazan society at every level, particularly in line with the fact that the Albanezi government is bringing around three thousand Gazans without proper security vetting into Australia. Who are we bringing in?
Speaker 15: Growing up in Gaza, how did that shape your views about Hamas?
Speaker 4: What did you witness, what did you feel?
Speaker 1: What did you grow up under?
Speaker 10: Saw?
Speaker 18: How they manipulated the social fabric of society against the Palestinian authority, against the prospects of peace, against the hope for a Palestinian secular state that could emerge, and instead wanted to perpetuate this never ending resistance in pursuit of the destruction of Israel. And as Hamas grew in power, so did its access to more of Gaza's infrastructure, people, schools, mosques. The mosque where I grew up attending was fully taken over by Hamas, and so they would have their clerics, they would have their their their their their people there having lessons for the younger people, and it's a longer term project for them that unfortunately paid off.
Speaker 1: I was also intrigued, actually somewhat alarmed by the terrifying words of this man on social media. Nor Dari, who identifies as a Muslim Zionist.
Speaker 19: Well, the last years, since I've become a Zionist Muslim Zionist, I was advocating peace coexistence between Muslims and the Jewish community.
Speaker 3: But I changed my narrative.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 19: Maybe for you people, Amas is payers of Alism. For me, Hammas is idelgy. Hammas is not only in person. You have seen in the streets of Torrents. They are sympathizers, supporters. They've never been in Gaza, never been in Polistan, they never made even Polictin.
Speaker 3: They never met even the Jewish Israeli person.
Speaker 19: Seventh or two, but they celebrated three days continually. They were celebrating. Then after they cease fire. Every single hmmas terrorists. He was murdering innocent people, and they were saying, Allah, a lie is great. Every single child, every single woman and girl is a hostage.
Speaker 1: I would not celebrate anys.
Speaker 6: Wake up.
Speaker 19: This war has just started. They will not end on only in Israel. This is a war of civilization, this war between dark forces and civilized people. And they have taken over capitals, institutions, parliaments, cities, Waco.
Speaker 1: His words and warnings were echoed this week in the European Parliament by a woman I mentioned before here on Outsiders, the vice chair of the European Conservatives and Reformist group The Brave. I may pay for Belgium. Asita Canker, who was born and grew up a Muslim in Bikina Faso, but moved to Europe in two thousand and one and became a proud human rights and women's rights activist. And as now, as I said in the European Parliament, anyone.
Speaker 20: Tell me how ripping, mutilating and kidnapping an innocent woman parading with her health neked body on a laurie, chanting a la akbar, spitting on her can improve the life of anyone. How was this supposed to be something good for the Palestinians. This was not about a two state solutions, but about Ira the Jews and destroying the West. Today, October seventh, we must honor the victims and acknowledge the profound impact of this massacre on communities across the globe. Learn at last, our countries and universities are being taken over by so called pro Palestinian demonstrators. Our institutions are being infiltrated by politicians who confuse Hamers with Palestinians repe with resistance, They between and endangered the heart of European democracy by standing by terrorists. This danger is not only to the Jews, but to all of us. Radical Islam and its tero groups have no borders. The intention of the Muslim brotherhood and affiliated criminal organizations like Hammers and Zbola is to establish a.
Speaker 4: Caliphate on earth.
Speaker 20: Only justice and the courage to send for our values can stop them.
Speaker 1: Wonderful woman, how idiotic are our parliamentarians and this labor government? Where are the politicians smart enough to appreciate the dangers we face and the very real threats to Western civilization? Well I can name one another conservative, No surprise there the Canadian opposition leader Pierre Polliere, who will trounce the ghastly Justin Castro, Sorry slip at the tongue, I mean Justin Trudeau at the next election.
Speaker 21: So that yesterday you said that you endorse Israel proactively defending itself by hitting around nuclear sites, which is something that President Joe Biden does not endorse.
Speaker 4: Do you not feel like this could lead to a likelihood.
Speaker 21: Of an all out conventional war between Iran and Israel and are you do you not agree with Joe Biden in his assessment.
Speaker 22: I think the idea of allowing a genocidal, theocratic, unstable dictatorship that is desperate to be to avoid being overthrown by its own people to develop nuclear weapons he is about the most dangerous and irresponsible thing that the world could ever allow. And if Israel were to stop that genocidal, theocratic, unstable government from acquiring nuclear weapons, it would be a gift by the Jewish state to humanity.
Speaker 1: And that's what I call the great Conservative leader. And Peter Dutton, by the way, he's being terrific on this issue. But with all the gloom and the horror surrounding the anniversary of this week of the October seventh atrocities, I really wanted to play you this next clip. It's terrific from a young Jewish woman. It's her own personal message to Hamas.
Speaker 23: This is a message to Hamas. If you are not Hammas, keep scrolling. Hey there, Jewish woman here. I just wanted to let you know that October seventh, you know, the day when you tried to wipe us out and humiliate us and cause pain and grief and immense sorrow.
Speaker 4: Which you did. You did do that, but you.
Speaker 23: Did something else too, And I want to give you credit where credit is due. You awoke the entire Jewish diaspora. For every Jew that you unlived on October seventh, you awoke one hundred more. You united the entire Jewish world. You ignited something in us that made us proud to be Jewish, more interested in our Judaism than ever, more connected to our Jewish homeland than ever. You lit the spark that was dormant in all of us, that existed in our ancestors who survived people just like you. You hoped that we would cower in fear, but instead we have been louder, prouder, more defiant than ever.
Speaker 1: What an amazing woman. And yes, I say to the Jewish people of Australia, you have Australia. Australia has your back and we won't let you down. Yes, the West must learn from the past twelve months. Put not our faith in authoritarian, censorious governments. Put not our faith in multinational institutions, taxpayer funded gravy trains, and totalitarian globalist powers. We must trust the values and beliefs of our proud Judeo Christian Western heritage, and place our faith in the everyday, common sense conservatism of the mainstream majority, that wonderful sixty forty oussie mainstream majority, and never be ashamed of our history and our democracies, but rather fight for them every single day. And with less than four weeks until the US selection day, the presidential race between Donald Try and Kamala Harris's immensely close comes as a new Wall Street Journal poll that found little separation between Trump and Harris in seven battleground states. Joining us now to discuss all this from the center of the American Experiments, Greight Front of the Show editor and Poweline Blog John Heindereker. John, always great to see you now. You have a very special insight for us because you have lived these past few years under the stewardship of Tim Waltz. Tell us all about Tim Walds lucky man.
Speaker 11: John, what.
Speaker 7: I got it back up just for a moment, because as you started off by saying, this election is going to be election is going to be very close. We've never seen polls like this in swing state after swing state, and the Democrats picked Tim Wallas as their vice presidential nominee in part at least because they thought he could appeal to rural America, small town America, where they had to do very, very poorly. And apparently they didn't realize that Tim Walls is despised in rural Minnesota in part because he's on record. He's on tape telling Democrats they should worry about all these red rural areas across the United States of America because there's really not much in those rural areas other than rocks and cows, right, And so Tim Walls kind of stumbled right out of the gates when people started investigating, you know, who is this guy? And then he had the disastrous debate against J. D. Vance in which vance frame was quite brilliant, and Walls revealed that he's just like Kamala Harris. He can barely string a couple of sentences together in a coherent manner. He just blathers, and at one point of the debate he made the epic confession that he is a knuckle in the Hall of Fame of debate moments. So we in Minnesota have lived with the Tim Walls for about six years now. My organization has been documenting the utter failure of his administration, the negative impact on our state's economy. For the first time in our history. We've become a high crime state. Our educational attainment has gone drastically downhill, even as they spend more and more money. And we have joined states like California and New York as a state that people are hurrying to move out of, not to move into. And so that's the record that the Democrats bought into when they selected this guy as their vice presidential nominee.
Speaker 1: James Well.
Speaker 5: John isn't also part of the problem that they picked, of all people, Tim Waltz to try and create a kind of a masculine aura around the Harris Woltz's campaign, which is a bit an interesting thing. Earlier today, just a few hours ago, he was out pheasant hunting to show just what a band's man he is. Let's have a little look. I think we had a little clip of him trying to load his shotgun. We'll just see some some some of this here and he's struggling here to load his up.
Speaker 3: Now, John, heinricher.
Speaker 5: This is supposed to be a guy who was a military man who he said carried weapons of war in war, but people are saying.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not really connecting.
Speaker 5: Not only this, but he's lost the big union endorsements, very heavily, mail Longshoreman's and other endorsements. This all seems very patronizing to me.
Speaker 7: Tell us about it, James, I'm glad you brought that up, because the rumor is that both of the campaign's internal polling is starting to show Donald Trump pulling away, especially among men, and especially among black and Hispanic men, and the betting odds have shifted now in Trump's favor, and I think the Democrats are panicking over the fact that they can't get men to vote for them. They have released a couple of the most absurd and hilarious ads anyone has ever seen in the last fourty eight hours. One of them is, you know, be man enough to vote for Kamala Harris, like this is a triumph of masculinity. And they've got another one that's about Tim Walls again as a supposed macho man. And all I can say, James is that if you're looking for a masculine hero, you better keep looking because satisfy that description.
Speaker 4: Now even Saturday Night Live is mocking this teamer. They mock the vice presidential debate. Do we have a little clip just to.
Speaker 23: Amook out there is doing this thing, whatever that may be.
Speaker 3: Come on, just relax. You know you haven't had a night off in three months.
Speaker 15: Do you want to watch something less stressful like the Menendez Brothers show.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Daddy. I kind of wish I had picked Josh right now.
Speaker 24: Oh Josh Shapiro, No Josh Cabernette.
Speaker 3: So it'll be fine. It's not like he's going to say something crazy. I'm be called friends with school Shooters.
Speaker 4: The material rights itself. But Kamala herself has had a shocking week if you ask me. She's been doing interviews left, right and center. She did the Call Her Daddy podcast Stephen Colbert Howard Stern sixty minutes, and she's so inauthentic. John, She is so boring. Really, she just repeats the same lines no matter the setting. Like on Call Her Daddy. You would think you would see a different side of her, maybe a more down to earth, relaxed version, But no, there's just the politician repeating these rehearsed lines and not even doing a good job of doing that.
Speaker 7: She can't even handle softball interviews. Meeta, which are the only ones she takes on. She gets asked the same question over and over again, how are you different from Joe Biden? A lot of people want to know, right, and she cannot.
Speaker 8: Answer that question.
Speaker 7: She's been asked it like four times and she still does not have a coherent answer. And now, of course she's on the cover of Vogue magazine. This is not what she needs. You don't win the presidential election by going on call her Daddy or whatever it is and being on the cover of Vogue magazine. I mean, this is not appealing to the voters that Kamala Harris needs to persuade.
Speaker 4: Well, you said she can't answer the question, how are you different to Joe Biden? How are you the change candidate? She also did the View this week and she was asked what would you have done differently in the last four years and she said nothing, I would have nothing comes to mind. So to me, that was the biggest failure of her week. But tell us about sixty minutes trying to save her because they deceptively edited an answer about question about Israel to try to make a look decisive and strong instead of delivering the incoherent word salad, which was her actual answer, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Read.
Speaker 7: I mean, whenever they ever done this before, editing video to try to make a politician look good when in fact a politician looked dumb. You know, they cleaned up her answers. I would love to see the original unedited tape of that interview, but they're not going to show it to us because they know how bad it makes Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: John Henderrenger, always great to chat to you. I think I can hear in the background the removalists have arrived. You're moving out to a less getaway from Tim Waltz to another state. You're joining all those other Minnesotans fleeing the city, or you're not gonna leave aya, John Rowan, I am.
Speaker 7: Going to stay here and fight for a better Minnesota, in the better United States of America.
Speaker 1: Good Man. Almost great to chat to. John Heindereker. They rate him on Paline Blog. Great stuff. Back in a tick. We've got what's more happening here on Outsiders?
Speaker 5: Hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James Borrow here as always with my colleagues, Rita. I don't need no stinking teleprompter, paihy and rowan man enough to vote for a woman, so long as that woman is Margaret thatcher Dee. And speaking of teleprompters, Vice President and would be future Madam President, Kamala Harris found herself speaking without a teleprompter this week. Let's see what sort of off the cuff words and wisdom she had to offer, shall we?
Speaker 15: So when we think about what's at stake in this election, well, it's packed with some stuff.
Speaker 4: It's packed with some fundamental stuff, I say rather articulately.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's packed with some.
Speaker 3: Stuff, all right.
Speaker 5: Who Anyway, despite these sorts of near daily performances from Harris, the race between Donald Trump and Kamala is effectively tied. But there are some serious warning bells that key demographic groups, groups without whom Harris cannot win the election, are abandoning her in droves, like, for example, mail voters who are worried about the economy, and they're and for the most part, don't know what a brat summer is and don't respond to the democrats scare campaign on abortion, which is about all the Democrats have left these days. So to win them back, the Democrats or rather a grassroots group of Democrats supporting ad executives and media types calling themselves creatives for Harris Well. They made an ad that Well to say, is as precisely as patronizing and out of touch as you would expect a man as an ad made by a bunch of lefty and execs and media types made by quote unquote real men might be.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look, shall we. I'm a man, I'm a man.
Speaker 8: I'm a man man, and I'm man enough. I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon meat, man enough to cook my steak rare.
Speaker 4: Man enough to deadlift five hundred and then bring out of my daughter.
Speaker 23: You think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor, I eat carburetors for breakfast.
Speaker 8: I'm afraid of bears. That's what beer hugs were for. I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women. I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 4: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 8: They want to control their bodies, I say go for it. They want to use IVY, have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 3: They want to be child as cat ladies have all the cats you want.
Speaker 8: Woman wants to be president, well, I hope.
Speaker 24: She has the guts to look right in the eye and accept my bull throated endorsement.
Speaker 8: Because I'm man enough to support women.
Speaker 3: Man enough to know what kind of doing nuts.
Speaker 24: I like man enough to admit I'm lost, even when I refuse to ask for directions.
Speaker 18: Man enough to not ban young women from reading Little Women or.
Speaker 8: One of those pants books that the sisters like. Man enough to raw dog of Flights it sucked, not worth it. I'm man enough to be emotional in front of my wife, in front of my keche, in front of my horse.
Speaker 2: I'm man enough to tell you that I cry.
Speaker 8: I love actually goodwill hunting. I wish i'd a story. I'm predian, and I'm sick of so called men domineering but little and controlling women just so they can feel more powerful. That's not how my mama raised. I love women. I love women who support their families, women who decide not to have families, women.
Speaker 1: Who take charge, and I'm man enough to help them win.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentleman.
Speaker 5: Right there, the crisis in masculinity in a nutshell.
Speaker 1: The lord of the election, Donald Trump's Donald Trump's won in election.
Speaker 3: This was like this ad.
Speaker 5: Those ninety seconds were like one of those awful white dudes for Harris Zoom calls come to life.
Speaker 3: Look, every single thing of.
Speaker 5: Everything about this ad was wrong, from the guy who was talking about eating carburetors for breakfast and by the way, a car has not been sold in the US with a carburetor since nineteen ninety four, to the entire present premise that men are afraid to vote for a woman, That is nonsense. Look, let me clue any Democrats watching what this is all about. Guys are not afraid to vote for a woman. They just don't want to vote for an airhead. And even more than that, they don't want to vote for a Democrat party that seems to think that masculinity and the stuff men like to do is toxic every day of the year except election day.
Speaker 3: Like, seriously, how many years.
Speaker 5: It's been, like more than a decade that the left has been screaming that things like working out and being fit, or enjoying red meat, or God help us, this is the worst finding attractive women attractive, telling us that those are all basically one step away from joining your local branch of the ku Klux Klan.
Speaker 3: That's the Democrats say. That's what the media says. This is what this is all about.
Speaker 5: The Democrats are the party of identity. They think you man or woman should vote for a female candidate because it's simply time we had a woman as president. They also think minorities, another demographic where Democrats are also losing their grip, should vote for a person of color like Kamala Harris, not because they'd be any good at the job, but because of the color of their skin. Indeed, here was Barack Obama fretting that black men, or as he calls them, here the brothers are not doing their bit for Kamala.
Speaker 6: We had not yet seen the same kinds of energy.
Speaker 3: And turned in all courts.
Speaker 6: How our neighborhoods and to your musics, we saw I.
Speaker 10: Was right.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 6: I also want to say it that seems to be more pronounced with the brothers.
Speaker 5: The brothers, honestly, I mean, it was so nice of Barack Obama to come down out of one of his twenty eight room mansions to lecture young African American men about politics. But again that ad we just saw by the lefty dudes for Harris, that dressing down by Obama tells me that the Democrats are I think, really starting panic because Americans, it seems, and as can only be hoped in November, are rejecting this Democrat vision of identity politics, which is trying to guilt men into voting to being male feminists, just like they are trying to tell black men that they need to vote for Kavala Harris because she is a person of color. This is identity politics. It is deeply on American and all. It represents the sort of dangerous tribal politics that generations of Americans and their forebears crossed the ocean to escape. Democrats can complain all they want that Donald Trump is dividing Americans, but the fact is it's their side, the Democrat side, the left side of politics, that is actually doing it.
Speaker 3: Great stuff.
Speaker 1: James, Well, let's talk also about briefly about what's happened with the hurricanes, etc. And you have the Federal Emergency bureaucracy there FEMA, which has been infused with this same woke Ponzi scheme we were talking about earlier. Have a listen here. They believe somehow that if you have more non white people in the emergency service somehow this is going to work out better. This is how sick the iracism of identity politics has become. It's now even tampering with emergencies. Services have a.
Speaker 25: Listen also, No, the more our workforce resembles the nation we serve, the better that we will serve it. We are adapting our recruiting efforts to reach individuals from underrepresented communities. They're partnering with organizations like historically black colleges and universities and other minorities serving institutions RITA.
Speaker 1: This diversity insanity, it's destroying every institution at March is through.
Speaker 4: It is a cancer. It's in public institutions. It's been in public institutions for some time, but as we discussed in the first hour, it's also now in the private sector, and it's in the schools. It is everywhere. You've got to fight it when you see it. Don't just blindly obediently go along with it. When you can take a stand, do so because it has deadly consequences. And FEMA We've discussed it the previous week, but we've now had Hurricane Milton hit as well. They have just been hope in doing what they're supposed to do, which is helping people who are victims of these natural disasters. And the Biden Harris administration itself has really been lacking in what it's done, how much assistance it's given. And a lot of people are making the comparisons between the money that it's devoted to court overseas compared to helping instial citizens.
Speaker 5: This is a really important point. It comes back to something we were talking about earlier in the show, and that's the way that they use misinformation to shut down any criticism. The charge of misinformation. You know, there's been a line going around that FEMA has been spending all of its money, and it has spent hundreds of billions of dollars, billions of dollars right there on their website resettling migrants brought into the country by the Harris Biden administration, by their millions.
Speaker 3: And there's no denying this. And yet when you go out.
Speaker 5: And say, well, hang on, when they say that they've got not enough money for the rest of hurricane season, maybe there's had too much money on the migranting and think, stop spreading dangerous misinformation. And this is what it's all about. Misinformation. When they say that it's not about something that's actually incorrect, it's about facts that don't get the preferred narrative.
Speaker 1: And this is why we have to fight against this misinformation, distribution, misinformation, disinformation. All that stuff has to go. Trust me, it's the end of democracy. Literally, it's no no hyperbole to say it is the end of democracy. If this all is combating misinformation disinformation, stuff gets up e safety commissioners, all that stuff has to go to Liberal party. You've got to change tack on this stuff. You oppose the combating misinformation, well done, you've got to oppose the safety commissioner as well. All that stuff's got to go retail.
Speaker 4: You can't be half pregnant. And the liberals have been or they were the ones who appointed Julie Inman Grant to that role. That was a grave mistake, yes, and they still haven't really disavowed that appointment and said that office has been corrupted. It's not corrupt, let me be clear, but it has been corrupted by politics. It has become a politics play out as opposed to what it was supposed to do, which was children's a safety to make sure children.
Speaker 3: This is how it always happens it's just mission creep. You know.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with all sorts of things we see around Internet freedom and Internet safety and all of this sort of stuff. You know, remember when they wanted to harvest people's metadata, and they always say it's all about for drug dealers, repetity using the metadata for all sorts of other things, including I think one local council wound up using it to find somebody who was messing up their recycling.
Speaker 1: I say, after the break, we can take a short break. After the break, more disinformation and misinformation in the Canberra Clown Show. Roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest, craziest show on earth. Yes, it's the Kamala clown Show. Sorry, did we say the Kamala Clown Show? Surely we mean the Canberra Clown Show. Nope, we mean the Kamala Clown Show.
Speaker 20: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?
Speaker 1: There is done a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact the wonders of digital spoofs.
Speaker 3: What fine?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, this week we also had the Carvellous Clown Show when Patricia carvellis the ABC radio star being moved sideways because of her well poor Ratings was also forced to apologize after one of her guests described government policy as schizophrenic, thereby mocking the disabled. Who'd ever do a thing like that? Why only the Prime Minister of Australia, of course, who also chose to insult Shadow Minister Angus Taylor by mocking another disability, the idea, I mean.
Speaker 12: This nonsense that they carry on with the idea that where have you got Tourettze or something?
Speaker 3: You know, you know.
Speaker 1: Albo of course, is not alone in mocking Turetts. Here's his favorite sidekick, Penny Wong, also known as Penny Wise, the clown, mocking Turette's sufferers back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: I haven't you can't stop talking?
Speaker 4: Add well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: What I'm breaking.
Speaker 1: What exactly is Tourette's syndrome? Why well, why do labor ministers find it all so hilariously funny? Well, it's a nervous tick apparently, that can include eye blinking, head jerking, nose twitching, and involuntary vocal outbursts, including swearing in the past, people in Hollywood films tended to make fun of Tourette's syndrome. But unfortunately for the Prime Minister, mocking.
Speaker 3: Disabilities is they no no.
Speaker 1: These days, albo So poor old Albozo had to scurry back into the Burley Griffin big Top and make a groveling apology to Angus Tourette's Taylor.
Speaker 12: Today in question Time, I made comments that were unkind and hurtful. I knew it was wrong as soon as I made the comment. I apologized and I withdrew as soon as I said it. But it shouldn't have happened. And I also want to apologize to all Australians who suffer from this disability. I regret saying it was wrong, it was insensitive, and I apologize.
Speaker 1: Oh dear mind you, you could be excused for thinking that half the Labor front bench of some form or other nervous ticks, or perhaps it's more a case of failing their anger management counseling.
Speaker 24: That's the wise, mister speaker, that's the way contempt.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, there are a couple of senior clowns in the labour circus. Sorry caucus there. Remind me again what Albozo promised us we.
Speaker 12: Were going to change the tone of politics in this country. We want to make sure there's a less shouting and more delivery.
Speaker 1: Of course you do, Albozo. Meanwhile, speaking of Penny Wong and Tony Burke, as we were, the Canberra labor clown Show has distinguished itself recently by bringing in loads of gardens without it would appear adequate vetting, which could be one reason why we end up with headlines like this with the Daily Telegraph demanding to know quote how a man was granted a visa to Australia by previously hosting a meeting of terror group political leaders and having multiple family members connected to the same organizations. How Indeed, of course, with all the kafaffle in the Middle East, let's not forget Canberra's repatriation program, with our public servants repatriating all sorts of entertaining characters, bringing all their baggage back home with them back to Australia.
Speaker 4: Belal, do you blame Hasbella for having to leave your home?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, of course not his blood are defending Lebanon from there, the Israeli invade is really the invade Lebanon they invade Lebanon many times before, and he's Zoe who are defending our land and they have the right to fight the Israeli invasion.
Speaker 1: Maybe he could have left some of that packaged luggage back home, that baggage, but anyway, Yes, the joys of multiculturalism still. Say what you want about the clowns running the Canbra circus. Albozo's always got a good excuse handy when things don't go entirely according to plan.
Speaker 21: And I can contact with the Iranian embassada following those stripes overnight.
Speaker 1: No, hope.
Speaker 12: Well, I've been here in Melbourne, so.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 12: Is he So we're hearing that an asylum secret boat has arrived off to the Western Australian coastline.
Speaker 8: Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 12: I've been traveling in the car, so I'm not. I haven't been advised about that.
Speaker 1: Yep, no phone reception there in the car. And finally, wouldn't it be It wouldn't be a decent clown show without paying our respects to the good folk over at the ABC, who, let's face it, don't need any excuses when it comes to reminding Australians whose land they think we are on.
Speaker 26: Hello, Thank you ros Hello, welcome Jinjawala in the language of my ancestors, the Bungelong people of the far north coast of New South Wales. Thank you Managing Director David Anderson for joining us here. So in recognition of that, just acknowledging we're here today on Gadigal country, paying respects to elders past and present, and just respecting the manner in which that we have this conversation.
Speaker 3: Thanks Miriam.
Speaker 26: Look, I'd also like to acknowledge the traditional custodians the land upon which we're meeting today, the Gadical people of the Aora nation, and paying my respects to elders past and present.
Speaker 1: And you pay for that when your taxes. Well, no shortage of wordsmith through there. Well take a short break now, but as we like to say here at the Parliamentary Turet's Society, we'll be back in a tick. As for all those ministers yelling at the top of their voices, what would tears for fears say, hyperbol extreme exaggeration or just interesting things that people say. Here's Donald Trump talking to Andrew Schultz. I'm good with names.
Speaker 3: You know you are.
Speaker 27: Pokerhunters.
Speaker 3: What about and there is tampon?
Speaker 1: Tim was good?
Speaker 27: What about with tamp It's hard to say. In other words, it's a lot and you can't stutter it through when you call it. It's really a lousy word to say, but it's quite accurate. Comrade Kamala, it's a little hard to say she's comrade because she's obviously a communist. She's horrible, So I call her comrade and it's not bad, but when you put the names together, it's a little You gotta be able to pune. You're got to put it out there.
Speaker 4: He do get credit for how funny he is. He's the funniest president we've ever had, we'll ever possibly have. He is comedic timing. He's there with four comics and he's cracking them up.
Speaker 3: This is the funny.
Speaker 4: It's genuinely funny, and you could hate him as much as you like. But the fact that the left fails to recognize that is actually funny. That take everything he says as gospel. They don't recognize the jokes he has in there, whilst his supporters recognized the jokes.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: He's actually like, if he watches rallies, and I've been watching them for years. So followed Trump for decades because I grew up in New York and he was a big part of the media landscape there when he was a property developer, even before you know, he became famous on TV, he was and he was always funny. And I saw somebody on the left side of the Oh, you know, Donald Trump is really sinister because he never laughs, like but he says, but he says funny things all the time, and he doesn't laugh at his own jokes. And the opposite to that, of course, is Kabola Harris.
Speaker 3: Who laughs all the time and never anything that is remotely funny. So I mean, I know which one I prefer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the media tells you one's the joy candidate.
Speaker 1: Please give you want. Brad talk briefly about King Charles, who's coming here to Australia. Rita well.
Speaker 4: State premiers, including Victorian Premier Dias and Alan are turning down invitations to meet with the King. People are saying this is a monumental insult perhaps, But I've got to say, if you are a staunch Republican, I think it's consistent to perhaps decline and making unless it's something of the it's necessary. If it's just a friendly get together, if it's no business of government being done, then that's a consistent approach.
Speaker 3: Disagree.
Speaker 5: I disagree because you know what, no matter what you think about the institution of the monarchy in governing this nation, and I think it works just fine, thank you very much, No matter what you think about King Charles the third personal positions, but doesn't matter. He is visiting and these people are ministers of the crown, and I think that it is only respectful to take those meetings and not you know, stand on your high horse to go satisfied.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, or the king regular meeting with the British Prime Minister, where there's.
Speaker 1: A respect for the institution. Absolutely disrespect for the institution. We've got a show a receiving at eight pm. Make sure you watch. We've got to show there. Well we're on now, yes, but make sure you watch the saving at eight pm. That's on the Royals. And also go to the Australians for Constitutional Monarchy website. They're having a special function on and you should check out their website and see what's on there for them. Let's talk about briefly the Safety Commissioner.
Speaker 4: She seems to have given up, abandoned that legal fight with X with Elon Musker. We can understand why. It was a ridiculous fight.
Speaker 5: It was over the footage of the bishop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, terror attack. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well she's lost that fight, thank goodness, and Elon Musk has won. But this is just shows you had she won that fight. She was using that position for politics. We have to stop this political interference with the free speed. The people of Australia got to go.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: That's it for outsiders. We'll see you next Sunday morning at nine am. See you then,