Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to the Jamo and Dylan Show. Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that dance bra little Man trip with before. Gooday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show two sixty one. Today. What a day we're getting there, mate, three hundred. Every day we are getting close to the grand Yeah, one thousand, Dino, thousandth that's crazy. Imagine the thousandth If you haven't made it by them, there's something wrong. Oh yeah, no doubt a thousandth although Rogan's done thousands. Yeah. But hey, welcome guys. Hope you having a lovely week. We're very happy to be with you. Whether we're in your bed right now, whether we're in your motor vehicle, your backyard. Where else could we be? On the beach boundroom coming out of a Yui.
Speaker 2: Boom in the shower, Oh yeah, I listen to podcasts in the shower.
Speaker 1: Bro on the wonder boom, Oh wonder, Yeah, it's good, it's good. Bro.
Speaker 2: At the bottom, you press the little tree symbol. Yep, elite, Bro, give what is it with the tree? Makes it louder as if you're outdoors but I use it in the shower as well, so the sound doesn't drown out.
Speaker 1: Love that thing. I love that love. That has been what you've been up to. It's been good.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a long weekend for Australia Day. Obviously, what did I do last weekend?
Speaker 1: I feel like it was a.
Speaker 2: Busy one, to be honest, Vizeno. But now that I think about it, I've gone blank.
Speaker 1: Well I'll jump in then and then come back to me some thinking. Time I went to it was kind of like a last minute found out a few days before through Grace that she had some tickets to Kate Trinada. Yep. Yeah, that was a Metro City. I love Metro City, great venue, always speak highly of it, and went there. Had a great night. I was with Big Pete yep, lovely bloke Pete and we Lean Tiff, Jazzy You and the whole crew. It was a good night and a very late one though. So basically Kate Trinada was playing at ice Cream Factory in the evening yep, and then his set didn't start until one thirty am. Okay yep, so didn't get home until you know, the four o'clock type area it's a big night out, a huge night, but a fun night. So that was me on the Saturday, and then on the Sunday just potty grind, you know the edit. And then what have I done this week? Worked a couple of days at my job. Also secured the job for on a casual basis, so that's good to be happy with that through the Christmas casual period and got selected, so very toughed and I got sunburned today. I've been wearing fifty SPF. Yeah, if you've fifty SPF doesn't cut it, give me one fifty next time. Because this is not a good look.
Speaker 2: Let's start a sunscreen brand, bro, what do we call it?
Speaker 1: Do we use our branding or is it purely or we could do completely different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to do with us, but it's just a cool new sunscreen actually works.
Speaker 1: And we need it. I kind of want them name to be a bit like pricky towards other sunscreen brown like that, because they're not. So. I went to the beach with Grace this morning. Obviously, today's got to forty three here, which is crazy. My car went up to forty eight. Yep, Like, where's the temperature gauge in the car. Yep, McCann be out there. Let us know. It has to be under the hood because forty eight's crazy. That wasn't real. But yeah, extreme heat and it's been a good week, a bit of preps going into the darts comp which is happening tomorrow night. When this episode comes out, it would be all over. But we'll let you guys know about that, go into it in depth in next week's episode. Definitely. So what did you do?
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, I remembered Friday night, Karl and I went to dinner in Big Park Beautiful two Bravos, which is one of our favorite restaurants, nice Italian restaurant. We've gone there fairly often over the last four ish years, so we know the owners well, which is nice. One of the waitresses and America one actually recognized me, wow, but it was awkward. She didn't bring it up till the end. Right, We're standing there paying.
Speaker 1: And she goes.
Speaker 2: One nial and I was mean, Kylie, and I was thinking, oh, we were like, yeah, no, the food was good, like ten. We thought she was saying, like, is the food out of ten?
Speaker 1: Right? And then she was like, oh no. Because she was American, she was very like blunt. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh no, like from TikTok right, and I was like oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And she goes, do you get that often?
Speaker 2: I was like yeah sometimes, but then like the conversation was just a bit weird. But then you know, the owner was there. She's a lovely lady, the husband and wife to own it. So yeah, we love going there, and you're not shout out the waitress. At least she let me eat in peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, And that's that's one good thing. Like they can bring it up at the end, or sometimes bring it up the start, get it out the way, and then they don't make it yea. The one nil thing. I've got that so many times in public. I would have known straight away. And that's just because I don't know Gray.
Speaker 2: So I just wasn't expecting it from her American like I was just thinking, oh whatever, I've never seen you here before.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Saturday mostly chills, yep, just relaxed Saturday, which is good. Sunday in the morning, relaxing bit of editing with the Tiktoks, and Sunday night went to Carl's cousin's house, so that was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Hadn't been over there before.
Speaker 2: Had a little darts tournament with her dad brother cousin's husband Alex, who's big fella, six foot eight or whatever, big guy. We played around the world. Carly's dad takes a long time around the world.
Speaker 1: We start from one or from one all the way and then you can hear like doubles, triples, just any of the one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Monday was my uncle's birthday. So birthday, Pops. Yeah, yeah, it was good.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I said, Pops.
Speaker 2: That was a good day with the family. And yeah, good weekend, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Just back on today, I remembered something. So we went to Tiff and Pete's place for prize, just like a nice little Sometimes pres when they have a lot of people are great, but sometimes when you just have a small group, it's good. Good discussions, round table, catch up. They actually got a new couch as well. Their housemate Chan brought them a couch. Shout out Chan, Chan, great dude as well, great dude, Chan place willitson footy club? He's been there for a like that. Yeah he would actually anyway, So yeah, chand bought them this lovely, lovely lounge obviously for everyone, and it's for the outdoor area, and the outdoor area has improved significantly over time. They've done a really good job with it. Pete's into his plants at the moment. He's got lots of plants lining the fence because getting close to thirty, isn't he Yeah, it was just twenty nine recently, So shout out to Pete and Grace really really dislikes a certain animal. Okay, now we saw two really large long animals run across the fence line. Large long animal, large long, So you'll probably think, yeah, lizards, I was singing rap, but they're not large, and these were rapped and they were large and lo they were like some of the biggest singing real long. But these rats are like big length.
Speaker 2: I despise them too because they have the really large rats.
Speaker 1: Because you've got mice, mouse, rats, rats. The rats are there, big boys, they're big, and they run really long tails. Yeah, yeah, you're right. So if you're looking at the body of the rat genuinely like that and the tail is like fucking that, and then the tails the same as the body, if not bigger. With these ones, so they're running the fence line yeah, but fast, and it's a thin fence line and they're big. Do they get them there often? They said that just they're in North Perth, quite a nice area. But they said, yeah, occasionally, there'll be some rats. It's not nothing to do with their house. Their house is clean, beautiful. It's just the general area and they live close to a lot of other people so people might have gardens in the caps that the rats like and stuff. Anyway, So these two routes run across the top of the fence and I never know with Grace because she's got a serious fear of rats whether to go down. No, they were just like bandicoots, which is similar looking to rats. Or to just tell the truth, yep. And then Pete was funny. He was like, yeah, they used the fence line as like the Mitchell Freeway or like Row Highway or whatever. They use it as their freeway to get from house to house or backyard and backyard that. But those jokes weren't helping Grace, Okay, she wasn't happy about it. And then I've seen one. I was the only one that saw this, A massive one different to the other two ran down the fence into the backyard area into the garden and then just hid behind like a bush. But I reacted. I was like, oh, Like she was like what and I was like no, no, it was running down and then it ran back out, just being nice. And then and then I just see it scurry off behind the bush, like getting a little bit further away, still in the vicinity. Yeah. Yeah, and then we just like Pete and I are looking at each other and TIFF's not scared at all, And it was funny. We're just playing this game with Grace, like do you tell the truth or do you lie? In that situation. It's tough, isn't it. Yeah, so I've just gone down the truth route from then on. And see, I think that's fair. It did come down. But hey, rats are actually more scared of us because imagine, yeah, like we're like how big we are compared to them. Yeah, and that's the story. At the end of the day, I had a good time and I feel like even though rats are perceived as these nasty, dirty creatures, it actually added to the night. Okay, there was also power outage. There's been a lot of power out of especially north of the river, and yeah, it happened, and it happened towards the start of preeze, and I was thinking, gee, how drinks aren't that cold and I want to keep them in the fridge. They get hot quick in summer, tell you that. And luckily it was only like a fifteen minute outage and it was back on quick. The shout out to different people, great hosts, great people. Let's move on to the next stuff. Deal some big lies that we believed as kids. Yeah, so look at this. So we've got a few run us through. The first one.
Speaker 2: If you swallow gum, it stays in your stomach for seven years.
Speaker 1: So what's the actual fact.
Speaker 2: I thought that was true as a kid, no doubt. Okay, I never saw.
Speaker 1: How long does gum stay in your system? For one to two days? Yeah, and it just so it passes through, takes a couple of days and then comes out and your pooh yep. So I was in the same boat thinking that, like if you eat it and swallow it, then you're in a world of danger.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too. I thought it was there for a long time, like you're actually in trouble.
Speaker 1: Serious trouble. So, yeah, it stays in your stomach for seven years, big lie. Second one, the Great Wall of China is visible from space. Swear that is true, though Google that that's true. It can't be scene with the naked eye. This guy orbited the Earth fourteen times can confirmed it. It cannot be seen with the naked eye. So you have to use something a lens of telescope. Okay. One astronaut use the longest lens available on the International Space Station to take a series of photos that were later stitched together into a collage. So you cannot see it from space. Well, that's annoying. And it also says the Great Wall is similar in color to the surrounding soil, making it hard to spot, and it's in poor condition in many places. I would love to go to China one day, yep. But the Great Wall isn't as appealing to me as the other wonders of the world. Yeah, that's fair. Like a lot of it just looks like ruins to me. Now, I don't really love the color scene for that reason. It's Ruins rebuild that. I love the stories and the history behind it.
Speaker 2: Series good, but itself, Yeah, particularly from one side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is rubble. And now the last one.
Speaker 2: If you pee in the pool it turns blue. This was even in grown ups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this one's got to be true. But I guess now I think maybe it's just to stop kids pissing in the pool. No, Peter's not turn the water blue. The idea that there is a chemical that changes color when someone urinates in a pool is a myth. There's no chemical that reacts with urine. It's funny, isn't it. Everything's a lie.
Speaker 2: Jamo on TikTok this week, massive news breaking story Michayla testers come out and out at add A pool to the full extent. An attis once friends, now foes big foes. And I've said this about Testa, maybe not in the show before, but she always comes every like six months and.
Speaker 1: Drops a big truth bomb. Video goes to ten minutes. She lets it all out, the emotions on full show, but most importantly the facts, maybe the facts. Allegedly all this stuff's happened. And you know a lot of people are taken sides. I'd say that majority have taken testers side. Agree with that, Yeah, but Annapol Army's strong. They will fight till the death.
Speaker 2: The problem is it doesn't matter now she's made her fortune. Yeah, so she's like, obviously you know the stuff with her story. I guess that is a fact that it happened. So that's that is average.
Speaker 1: But the money's made I feel like Anna Paul and Mikayla Tester transcend just Australian culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do, particularly Anna Paul. She's massive everywhere. But we'll see if she can how she handles this big drama, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like last night we talk about people who have transcended their own country or whatever. Yeah, Molly May. Yes, so Grace wanted to watch the Molly May documentary. Yeah, watching it though, Yeah, so we popped it on last night. Grace convinced me, and I could only do about ten minutes before I was wanting to watch something else. I completely understand the appeal, yeah, but for me it actually felt like a wast somewhere. So he didn't even cheat. He's just a dream. He's an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I remember when it came out, I said, I was saying to Carlo Is, like, you don't know he's cheated, Like why is everyone assuming?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was almost as if everyone wanted it to be that he cheated. Everyone want Yeah, And I was like I was like, you don't know, he's cheated. Look, man enjoys a beer, man enjoys thirteen beers. It seems in a short, short.
Speaker 1: Amount of time.
Speaker 2: So you know what, Tommy, I hope you can get that under control, reunite the family again.
Speaker 1: Because I heard all the best. I heard her say something like, no, he doesn't drink all the time, but when he does it is fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he ruins nights, the wedding, like whatever, her sister's wedding, just everything.
Speaker 1: Bro very funny, not funny. But I'd gone a night out with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd roll through north Ridgard Tommy Fury, Yeah, boy, I'd love to do a series and let us know if you'd like to see this when celebrities come to Perth. I want us to be the guys to show him around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Will take you to privacy, get your kitted out and some clothes. Will take you to the kit dealer get your soccer kit. Then we'll take you up to I don't know, Kings Park for half an hour, CBH, take you too, some coffee shots to the beach. I think we know what we're doing. Have a great day for sure. First day you've ever had. Now, let's move on to some rapid fire questions. All right, we have three or four. Actually I don't want to use all of these. All right, let's go first one do it? Would you rather have a pause or rewind button in life? Wow? Pause life, and you can go, okay, let's figure this one out, or just enjoy the moment.
Speaker 2: You could be really loving a moment, pause it and be like wow, yeah, I just want this moment to last for ten seconds.
Speaker 1: And then rewind button is you can fix things or you can experience it again. So let's you've just imagined you just win the AFL Grand Final and you either pause and soak it in, which would be sick, or you can go back and let's say you didn't celebrate, right, you can go back and fix that.
Speaker 2: Rewinding would be good to fix everything, But then I feel like you'd be so caught up in the past.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: So maybe just for mental health, I think, and to live in the moment, I'd pick pause. So then when a moment's really good, I'll be like, damn, you know, yeah I picked pause.
Speaker 1: As soon as it was read out, I was like, yeah, pause, Yeah, because one you get to soak up the moment. And two, let's say you're having an argument with someone or something. You can pause the moment and then have time to think and actually and finish the argument. You can reply with something with a bit of exactly the moment instead of anger or whatever. Or like, if something really bad's going on and you're like you're not functioning properly or you're feeling really bad, pause it, take a deep breath, and then get back into the situation and you're all good again. So pause for us. Let us know, pause would pause or rewind Next one.
Speaker 2: Most overrated Aussie snack? Oh damn wow, So it has to be purely Australian.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of you go Aussie snacks and then we'll go through them like Tim TAM's elite that way. I like that. I know a lot of people do overrate them. I think they're great. Oh, I think they're exceptional.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've got Tim Tam caramelo koala yep.
Speaker 1: Veggimie. You know I'm a veggimie bro. I can understand why people don't like they don't have it right, I reckon. But it's also if you have never grown up on that and you're from a different country, you would think it ship.
Speaker 2: It's such a Anzac biscuits.
Speaker 1: I'm not disrespecting the ANZACs, and they are good when done right. They're good when done right, but they're not like a go to. They're the lowest of that list so far. Fairy bread, love me fair, haven't had it for some time. Only a cherry ripe is Australian.
Speaker 2: A violet crumble yep, I love me and mylo is good Lamington, Yeah, wagon wheels, good meat pie.
Speaker 1: Ali, Damn is there anything bad? Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got no bad ones there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's good. Can't answer it all right.
Speaker 2: We're a sick country, bro, Actually actually the best country. We're the best country in the world. No one can compete, Bro, It's actually ridiculous, even in the Olympics or your big, big populations, and we still are up there.
Speaker 1: Bro, try hards. If you had to pick one person to be stuck on a deserted island with who one person? I go Krly, Yeah, I'll go Grace as well, Like that's the first person that popped into my head. But if I want to survive, you're going to be doing a lot of work bro Bear Grills or something because my survival skills. Okay, I just want to put it out there. I've picked Grace. That's my pick. It's locked in, Lock it in, Eddie select done. But if I had to, you know, I got to spend my last moments with Grace. It's awesome because we're not getting out of that situation. I don't think I don't have the best survival skills. I'll put that on the internet. Does Grace have the best survival skills? Probably not, so I know where you're coming from. So Bear Grills he's been subbed in mate, so he's the sub. He's the sub like that. But then is he just all for show? I feel like he has survival skills, but there's better outdoor boys. I watch him all the time. Unreal.
Speaker 2: He's just like get through anything anything, Yeah, absolutely anything, and seemed like a ripper bloke.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Carly and outdoor boys that's who I picked. Yeah, Yeah, no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: Carly has to fight outdoor boys to get on the island. How about that. Damn that's a tough one. Eight Carly's did she get him? Yeah? Four? Yeah, she's determined. Yeah, okay, you know what I mean. She's put her mind to that island. Yeah, fifteen graces, love you, Grace. All right, let's move on to little game. Let's do this stories. So shout out to pitch Side. We've had our words on them before. They basically soccer slash football podcast in the UK. Theo Baker. We're friends with them now or I'm not sure what the actual trying to think. I've watched them and listened to them.
Speaker 2: I used to watch them a lot, I hated them.
Speaker 1: I've grown to like them. Yeah, I actually think it's a good show. And you don't go there for good takes, you go there for entertainment. Yeah, I feel that. So who we got We've got Reeve Theo Baker, Lewis Boden behind the camera, and Tom Garrett. Yeah, so shout out to these lads. They also have a podcast called Backside. Now this I've taken from Backside, So shout out to them. But I really enjoyed their chat around it. I think it would work better with more people. So if we've got a couple boys around the table or girls to come and help us out, that would be great. But let's do this. Do you want to go first or do you want me to go first? I'll go first, right, So they read out my three stories. Deals picked three stories to a fake one will be real, and I have to try and pick which the real one is. Now we have a headline and a small description of the story as well. All right, so let's story number one. Put my phone down and lock in.
Speaker 2: Tourist banned from Venice after attempting to fish in the Grand Canal. A British tourist has been permanently banned from Venice after authorities caught him trying to fish in the city's iconic Grand Canal. The man, claiming he was just having a bit of fun, set up a folding chair and cast his fishing line near the Rialto Bridge. Local police intervened after gondoliers complained that his fishing attempts were disrupting their routes. The man was fined five hundred euro and escorted out of the city.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm allowed to ask some questions about it, and I can put you under the pump with the questions to see if you'll crack. But I don't, you know, I don't know what I'll say but let's just give this a go. You know, first time, things won't be perfect. Yep, straight off the bat, it sounds believable, It sounds like it could be real. But two of these are fake. Two of these, yeah, two of these are fake. So it's quite vague, isn't it that we don't have age of the bloke or anything? No age? Okay, chat GPT is getting so good that it definitely could have just come up with that, But I was explain my thinking later. Let's go.
Speaker 2: So you want the second story, yeah, okay. Sleeping man tweets for help after getting trapped in a massage chair. In a peculiar incident, a man in Central China found himself trapped in a massage chair after falling asleep during a session. Upon waking, he realized he couldn't free himself and unable to reach his phone. Used voice commands to tweet for assistance. Emergency services eventually arrived to release him.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the third one. I think I'm getting an idea now, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mississippi group claims world record with sixteen and a half foot cayenne pepper plant.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: An environmental organization in Mississippi has set a new world record by cultivating a cayenne pepper plant that reached nearly sixteen and a half feet in height. The Mississippi Foundation for Renewable Energies lead grower and plant geneticist achieved this feat through years of selective breeding. The plant was officially measured and verified by a team of experts in November twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: What's a cayenne pepper? It is red.
Speaker 2: It comes in like very red and fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. What's it called like a spice? It's a spice. Okay, it's a spice. What would you call a normal Have you seen like what a normal size would look like, like a regular pepper.
Speaker 2: I've only seen cayenne pepper as a in its form of you know, as a spice.
Speaker 1: Fifteen feet. It got to sixteen and a half feet sixteen and a half foot of pepper in original form in Mississippi, Mississippi. Okay, and I've got pick, so you've got to pick the real real one. Yeah, I got to pick this. So I've got to fish out the fake or search you find the truth, fish out the fake. The first one which was the tourist fish the tourist fishing is very believable, but I feel like the story was a little bit vague. What was the second story massage chair? Massage chair? Oh, that could have happened too. I'm gonna pick that one as the fake. Don't tell me if it's real or not yet, So tell you at the end. Yeah, you just you just listen to my reasoning and then you can tell me what you would have thought as well. All right, So I've ruled that one as fake as the massage chair, and I'm going to go see the Pepper one. Seems like it could be real too, but I feel like I'm just going to go gut instinct, Pepper real, and I'm going to go fake Venice. Okay, so Pepper's real? No? Is that your final answer? Well, now it's not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying because you didn't mention a third one of locking out. So you're because you've picked oh, you're only picking one truth? Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, So the real one is the Chinese man's.
Speaker 1: First one that I've kicked out too. That one, Yeah, that one really happened. The other two not real. Yeah, I got rid of the Venice one, although in my heart I kind of felt like that was.
Speaker 2: It could have been the most true because I can see that happened. That one is the one that seems like it could happen the most.
Speaker 1: But Chinese man stuck in massage chairs.
Speaker 2: The real Yeah, And that one sounds sort of vague, but that's real from a real website. The other two are just gpt all right excited, I actually really am all right.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, and fakes his own wedding to get X's attention, ends up marrying the fake bride. Okay. A heartbroken man in Texas went to extreme lengths to win back his ex girlfriend by staging an entire fake wedding, complete with rented venue, professional photos, and an actress posing as his new bride. Jake Peterson, twenty eight, wanted his ex to see the wedding pictures on social media and realized she had made a mistake. So realized she made a mistake. I thought, this is his quote. I thought if she saw me moving on, she'd come running back. He admitted. The planned backfired spectaculary when his fake bride, Samantha, started to develop feelings for him during the process. This is another quote. We spent so much time rehearsing our fake vows that we kind of fell for each other. By the time Peterson's ex finally texted him, he was already in a real relationship. She said, I miss you, but it's too late. So so she said, I miss you, but it was too late. Turns out I actually got married for real by accident. Now the couple is. Now, the couple is planning an actual wedding, this time with real guests and no ulterior motives. Okay, he's fallen in love with the fake bride.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a story we could have been sent in to our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, yep, all right. Number two. Super spicy chips send fourteen Japanese school students to hospital. Fourteen students at a Japanese high school have been taken to hospital after eating super spicy potato chips. Local authorities have reported one student in their first year at Rokugo Coca High School in Tokyo, brought the packet of chips, which are labeled eighteen plus curry chips to school. Okay, around thirty students ate the extremely spicy chips. An emergency call was made at twelve forty pm local time on Tuesday after the students can plane of nausea, stomach cramps, and mouth paind One boy and thirteen girls, all first year students, were taken to hospital with mild symptoms. He's getting made fun of a The company that manufactures the chips, io Yama Corp. Have released statements saying it sincerely wishes for the swift recovery of those who have reported feeling unwell. Ioyama Corp. Actually forbids those from under eighteen from eating the chips and urges spice lovers to consume them with caution. Okay, that's the end of that story, Corp. All right, So that is two stories down, one to go, eighteen plus chips. You ready, yep. Man legally changes name to nobody. Now no one can blame him for anything. A man in Ohio has found the ultimate loophole to avoid blame. He legally changed his name to nobody. David Thompson thirty four. Tomo Yeh Tamar says he was tired of constantly being blamed for things at work and at home. Every time something went wrong, people would say who did this, and someone would reply, David did it, he explained, So I thought, what if David didn't exist anymore. After months of paperwork and a confused judge, Thompson officially became mister Nobody. Now whenever someone tries to accuse him of anything, he simply says, nobody did it. I'm all like this, Dad will too. I don't mind this story. Strategy has worked surprisingly well. His boss reportedly gave up to reprimand him, and his wife has resorted to blaming the dog instead. However, DMV employees were less amused when Nobody tried renewing his driver's license. For now, Nobody remains undefeated, but he admits there is one downside. Ordering coffee is a nightmare. They call out nobody and no one picks it up. All right, I think that one's vague. Okay, so you've got mister None of them sound real to me. So you've got mister nobody. Yep. You've got fourteen kids go to hospital because of the chip. And then you've got the first story, which was the guy makes a fake wedding falls in love. I don't mind that as so give us a little bit of your thinking.
Speaker 2: I just think the nobody one sounds too fake, like a pun like GPT got a happy writing and it was like it was getting a bit too getting creative and just like, but I like that. Okay, the chip one, I'm just that one could be real, but I'm doubting it. I don't know why because it's in Japan. I feel like they're a regulated society. Yeah, but I also think they would have a crazy hot chip there, yep, that could really fuck people up. And the first one I could see that being real, but it just felt long. So I'm going to say the Japan one's real.
Speaker 1: You're right, am I right? I wasn't sure about that though. Fourteen kids hospitalized over a chip geez.
Speaker 2: The first one I would have felt was real, but it went a bit too long. Yeah, that's the only reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could have probably even cut it short. But that's all right. What I'm doing good stories. Yeah, it's good fun. It's actually good. Let us know if you want us to roll that all the crazy stuff happening in Asia, bro, Yeah, let us know if you want us to do that next week as well. Now we're doing this podcast again on a Thursday night, which is different. You know, it's a change, but we just have to do it. And our lovely Spanish teachers are yet to send in the lessons. So what we've done is we've actually asked chat GPT who helped with the story. There for a couple of phrases. Now we although we can't hear them, we're going to try and sound them out, yep, and we'll pick up a couple of phrases and we'll end the show with some Spanish. So yeah, enjoy you guys, classes Espaniel. All right, so let's start with this one. This is a nice and simple one. Let's go to the beach. Now we actually know this one already. Rambo loves it. Rambo it's his favorite of a song. Vamos a la player, vamos la player ms la player, which is, let's go to the beach. So that one's easy like that, so when you're in Spain, vamosa players la player, mamselle la player.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the next one. Kiss Sierra Cafe. I'd like a coffee please, Sierra, Kissierra. I'd like Cassierra cafe. Is it cafe?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's caffe. I'd like a coffee please. What about this one? Where's the bathroom? Dondest labano? Dont stlan don the estelle bano don este. Yeah, yeah, what's the second how do you say that? Quanto quanto questa quanto sounds that quantity quest quanto quest questa eso quanto queso? What's the top one? But that's in Latin America, so it's different under Yeah, but say like, remember we had capa bro in Spanish, but this is in Latin America. Quick, it couldn't be queer. We have a couple here when venidos being venidos, Jamo and Dylan show something like that Espanol. See you next week, Nos vemos l approxima semani apremendos Espanol. Wait, because they don't use the h A. I believe that's true, right, appremendos Espanon. I don't know. I feel like that's a like like it. That's good that I like that. And then we obviously said thanks and they said no worries. Legends. Hope the Spanish lesson goes off this week. Let me know if you ever need more phrases or ideas. What do you reckon that means happy happy life? Oh no, that's a good one. Actually, when I sweat there, sweat sweat there, when the sweat We've got.
Speaker 2: A third Spanish teacher. Now a secret to tell everyone that the whole show was laid out to us by GBTA the plan of it right, we've never done it before, and today not much was sensing.
Speaker 1: We thought, what are we going to do?
Speaker 2: He GBTEP, can you write up a guide for the general doing show?
Speaker 1: And because we've had so much, we've put so much out there, and there's so much of us. It knows like it even laid out the way that we normally do our show, and like we even had some things here. It's our new show. It's our third host, Bro, he's our producer, producer, third host. If we can we give it a voice. I wish you could pick. Wish they could be our fucking editor. Maybe there is, Bro, there will be soon. Maybe it's getting close even if you just pay it, but like then everyone will be doing it well.
Speaker 2: View tools picture gptem unreal.
Speaker 1: It helped us today. That's our friend, that's our friend, that's our bud. That was good fun. I really liked the news stories thing which would do. That's good. That's a good segment. We'll do it again next week.
Speaker 2: Segment.
Speaker 1: Let us know if you guys enjoyed it and even the people can send in news stories for us if they want. Yeah, I'm happy with that. Why not, But then we'll see it, we'll both see it. Oh, you're right, don't send it in true, or you can send it in to us personally, but then I don't know. Yeah, yeah, GP, GP can do it, though GP can do anything. Well. If how about this, If you have a story that you want to hear Dylan say it, might you know, you might find it will sound funnier if he says my way, Yeah, yeah, then you can send it to us because obviously if you kind of get the dynamic of us, then you will understand how we'll react to it. Yeah yeah, And they might have one that might trick one of us more than the other. Yeah yeah, yeah, I like that. Yeah nice, And we will end up picking up things like in your stories. There wasn't any ages, but in mind there was, so I was trying to use what I'd done to try and figure out what you'd done.
Speaker 2: GPT was throwing both of us off bro probably connected. I thought, Nah, why did?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think why I didn't pick the massage one. I think that I gave it no time of thought. I just went TXT. You did brush over it quick. I don't know. Intuition wasn't on there, but it's because the.
Speaker 2: First one sounded real. Yeah, tourists, so it is like that the Cayenne pepper. It's a bit weird, but like you think it could look like.
Speaker 1: That just sounded almost too real, like in one of those newspapers, like a I don't know, like the local town one or like the state puts that out and says yeah, and it was Mississippi. Damn. Anyway, guys, hope you're having a lovely week and sending stuff for the podcast year. We don't want to rely on chat GPT every week. But he shows up. It shows up. How do we say? What about goodbye friends? In Spanish? Let's have a look at this. Oh slaego amigos amigos lawegosa proxima proxmas. That's a good one. I like that, all right. That's the only way I got amigos.