Speaker 1: Hey guys. Last night.
Speaker 2: Now, we've had many celebrities in town, but last night I went to see someone I grew up watching on the TV.
Speaker 1: Oprah Big Conversation. No I did.
Speaker 2: I was hoping, you know, you get a car, You get a car. No one got to call.
Speaker 3: Where was this?
Speaker 1: You know what else happened? Was at the convention Center.
Speaker 2: Now it was interesting Clinton because Oprah was in one auditorium and next in the next room was High Rocks. Rocks, right, that's happening at the moment body building.
Speaker 4: It's like all the athletes of the world.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 1: So I was like, well, I'm in the wrong spot. I've had seven Gin and Tonics.
Speaker 2: And then all these people are walking past, sweaty in their crop tops and short shorts.
Speaker 3: So you walked in. Did the convention center staff ask what you were there?
Speaker 4: Which I interview thought, or she walks in the door and they're like, thank god you're here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's probably not are you?
Speaker 2: I would have thought anyway, So we get there and there it was quite the combo of people because it was literally two lines next to each other of giggly women in drinking champagne and gin and Tonics and High Rocks competitors. So we got in and there were that auditorium is enormous.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been there?
Speaker 3: Huge?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no it wasn't a boat show, but there.
Speaker 2: Comes out open and it was like very hellolujah, put your hands in the air.
Speaker 4: Well she looks she could have been doing hot Rocks.
Speaker 1: She did do quite a large portion of time on.
Speaker 3: Her did you drink inspirational?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the way she sat her producers down and made their show number one, And I was listening thinking as if our producers would listen to me if I said any of this to them.
Speaker 1: See them laughing and taking there.
Speaker 3: She also takes her producers to Hawaii with their family.
Speaker 1: But she's got out about so.
Speaker 2: One interesting thing she said is, she said, when you're as famous as I am, you don't actually get to experience things. You go to places, they take you in a back door. You don't even know what hotel you're in. What she said, She used to stick her head outside her room to check her room number in case there was a fire, she could call someone and ask for help because she didn't know what hotel room or number she was in. And this trip's she wants to experience, Australia experience. She's got all around Sydney. She's had the Recott of pancakes Hugh Jackman told her to have and she went to a pilates class in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 2: We remember last time she came here, I reckon it was fifteen years ago and she went to two people's houses.
Speaker 1: There was like a.
Speaker 2: Backyard barbecue where she was drinking vds and then she went to this party in Tuak where she was drinking champagne and chardonagne. She's become very good friends with the Castrons, who are a Melbourne family now Megan Porlcastro and lovely people. Their son Max has a Polarate studio and Oprah went down two joyful pilates.
Speaker 1: Max was the instructor. He joins us on the line. Now, Max, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, Good morning Lauren and Jay.
Speaker 1: You got Clint here as well.
Speaker 3: Here's the Polaris you've actually missed out on the fittest.
Speaker 1: He's the one who loves pilarates. Now, how did she go? Max? How is Oprah on the reformer bed?
Speaker 5: Oprah on the reformer bed. She was very strong and just, she was very enthusiastic. She gave everything a go, and it was just such a joy to see.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, she seems lovely to all of us who see her on TV and on stage. But you guys have got to know her, you've become friends. What's she like as a person?
Speaker 3: She do?
Speaker 5: You know, she's really on She's she's just so normal. She's just like you and I.
Speaker 2: And when you meet her, she guess and wants to climb Mount Kolosco.
Speaker 5: She absolutely we all do that as well. It's yeah, she is just the most down to worth human being really and we were at the show last night with her and wants to say that when we were there, she made a lot of references to how things were joyful, not just the pilates, but you know, her life experiences. It was honestly the most It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was cool last night, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: It was so good? So you were there as well.
Speaker 1: I was. She was taking nights Max.
Speaker 4: Now we all know pilates can have its ebbs and flows when you're in class, it could be very tough. Now did she did she complain about having to do a scooter or anything like that.
Speaker 5: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: She do you know?
Speaker 5: Halfway through the class Clint. She got up and there's a video that I need to show and share with you all. She actually got up off the reformer bed and moved to another one and put both her forearms down and just had this big sigh and it just showed, Yeah, it just showed that she was so but she enjoyed it. She knew it was hard, No, there was no doubt with dog there, but just to have her there and to see her give it, you know, to give it a really good go, was just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Really, well mate, it's a nice little scoop for you guys, Oprah in Melbourne for jumping on this morning.
Speaker 2: You went out for mimosas or something fun after pillartis is one thing.
Speaker 1: But don't you want to take Oprah?
Speaker 3: No, remember she's a fit Queen Dale. Let's climb them.
Speaker 1: Outain surely still do.
Speaker 3: Lauren would rock up her pillarates with a camelback one of.
Speaker 1: The funniest things.
Speaker 2: It wasn't funny, but she was telling this story about she was talking about her weight loss journey and how she she didn't actually ever feel like she was really overweight. But she was doing an interview with I think as she said it was with Joan Rivers, and halfway through the interview, Joan Rivers stopped and said, so, how did you put on all the weight? And she said she was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to say, and she just said, I ate too many chips and I kid you not. My hand was in a packet of honey soid chickens as she said it, and I was like, oh, Sis, we've all been there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Barbara's coming for me next. I'll tell you what. Keep your eyes open, Rivers won't get me out and about she's.
Speaker 1: Still she's still on tonight or bright.
Speaker 2: She said she wants to go on HiPE because today but the weather wasn't.
Speaker 3: Keep your eyes open.
Speaker 1: She has a gun by World. Actually she's on the Lazy River in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: For the next couple of days
Speaker 2: And Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.