Speaker 1: We got getting every morning, every day day, Adelaide. Yesterday we did something of the bit unusual. I would say, we're very, very competitive judes. But yesterday we had a tantrum off.
Speaker 2: Yes, so your lotties tantrum v No, Actually we weren't.
Speaker 1: We didn't mentioned was.
Speaker 3: I just realized.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it was Henry. Not sure it was.
Speaker 3: Who's to say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, each one of our children had a tantrum and this is how it rolled out yesterday. So the eleven year old is graduating from primary school, so we're taught around mind. We find this beautiful little dress and she loves it. She's trying it on in the chain room. However, her little five year old sister decided that dress was the one that she wanted, and so what she decided to do is promptly strip off in the rooms at my I'm going to show you a photo, got nude, cowered in the corner and refused to move there.
Speaker 1: I want dessert before and after breakfast, and obviously their response was no. And what came from that was a full plate of pancakes. Picking it up off the table, cannot putting it on the ground, jumping on it, which was pretty bad, and then jumping off, picking up the pancakes and squashing them into the wall. I'm not going to say exactly who it was, but what I will say is straightaway, yes, say a couple of texts, and then I spoke to someone at a food land who said, oh, I heard you this morning, and then launched into this epic toddler tantrum story. Yes, so she's there. There they are right for the picking toddler tantrum story.
Speaker 2: Things that they choose to lose their mind at are just astonishing. But that's what we love about little people, isn't it. They are so completely and utterly unhinged, like the smallest thing can set them off.
Speaker 1: Genuine little narcissists. Can we do this? Oh, share your tantrum store, Please make your epic tantrum story that just made you, you know those epic tantrum stories that just make you just for a second reassess your life. Yeah, what's going on here? What am I doing? What's my purpose?
Speaker 3: And also the decision to procreate, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: At what stage did I think it was a good idea to have so many of these little people?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Charlie good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning guys. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? What was the tantrum?
Speaker 5: We were in the middle of the shopping center down at Victor Harbor and they've got nice pop plants there, and my son wanted to go on one of.
Speaker 4: Those ride on teams.
Speaker 5: I never do it because he just gets off after ten seconds anyway, so I'm like, it's just like I said, we'll go get something else. He goes no. I said, all right, we'll just we'll try it.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 5: I ended up saying no, and he saw the pop plant in the middle. He just death stared me straight in my eyes, looked at me. I'm seeing myself. He was not going to do it.
Speaker 4: He's not going to do it all.
Speaker 5: Pop punt over, put your shirt everywhere, and just proceeds to lay in there, not crying, not screaming, just laid in the dirt.
Speaker 1: That's excellent.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a great story.
Speaker 3: He's twenty first yeah, and he's like, I'll just be over here.
Speaker 5: You will later, and I'm like, why do you do that?
Speaker 7: Heaving?
Speaker 5: He goes, oh, I'd just like to lay in the dirt because I like to do guarding. I said, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mum, I think I've proved my point. Yes, okay, but also I can't remember why I was so upset. Char We're gonna send you off to seeing this wonderland. Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you. Ah that's nice, isn't it? Hey? Share you told the stories?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: I doesn't have to be todd like could be full grown.
Speaker 2: Auduts trying to make us feel better about ourselves.
Speaker 3: The fact that our kids.
Speaker 1: Are just is it us?
Speaker 3: Is it just us?
Speaker 1: But the other people out there?
Speaker 3: Jasmin? What was your kiddies a tantrum?
Speaker 4: Hello? So pretty much. My five year old found out that Uber exists now and he threw a massive tantrum because we wouldn't order butter chicken for dinner on Uber Eat. Yeah and yeah. He just like had a full on meltdown. And I was just like, oh no, like we're not getting buttered chicken tonight. We'll get it tomorrow night. But I never got it.
Speaker 2: And I can I say, I don't blame him, because if you're a child, new workout what they'll deliver that story to my house.
Speaker 1: But Mum always said it was it was shut. Sometimes Sometimes I would say, oh sorry, shut on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sometimes he'll go on my phone, like he's figured out my password a few times to my phone and he'll go on my phone and he'll go on like the my Macs app or uber Eat and he'll try and order food.
Speaker 3: Whoa if it makes you feel better.
Speaker 2: There was a time when my thirteen year old we said to her, you can get Uber each, you can get Zambreros, you can getto and she decided, or I'd like some chips as well, but I don't like the chips from Zambrero, so I'm gonna order KFC chips. She just ordered chips from KFC and the order came to like forty two dollars because it cost more to deliver the dead chips.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I want to I want to Coca Cola and Daly do PEPSI.
Speaker 2: So I would go, thanks so much, Jasmine, Let's go to Carliff Kids Tan from what was it?
Speaker 8: Hello, guys?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 8: I stand out one for me would have been when we were doing the school drop off at Osh and my six year old told me right as we were pulling up, I'm going to go at the window, and I said no, you're not. And by the time I walked around the side, he was halfway climbing out of the window. And because I was trying to pull him out of the window because I couldn't open the door, he was clung and it was like he was like a coala stuck to a tree. And I was trying to pull him and there was peachers walking down the path and he was screaming and it was really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's the one, and you leave. Here's the thing, though, I reckon tell it because you leave thinking, oh gosh, the teachers they think I'm a disgrace. They said, fine, it was the same.
Speaker 2: I just have this visual of him like getting stuck with the window halfway up and you driving off.
Speaker 3: I can't do it today. I just can't do it.
Speaker 7: These kids, you know, the window was down here already's done it.
Speaker 8: By the time I turned the carf he already had this plan in motion.
Speaker 1: So I was like, no, crazy little freaks. They up. Oh gosh, and guess what. Yay school holidays.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, it's so fun. You've only got six and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: That's good, isn't it. It'll fly Yesterday was a very big day in Hayes household.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you took off very very early to go and see Henry's.
Speaker 3: Well, was it a concert or with some sort.
Speaker 1: Of fine it's his final worship right, but it's almost like this sort of hill song set up on the end, like they was singing and going on there. It's probably like a full on band. And then there was a bloke got on stage and he was rapping. What he was properly rap.
Speaker 3: About Jesus, Yes, was he It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he was wearing like he was wearing a jarmer rant top as well, like a basketball gunsy And it turned out I was like, that guy's amazing. He's like a proper rapper. It turns out he's the head of pe.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: But he had a little speaking bit as well. He nailed it. Had a few little dancing bits. Look he dances like his dad. Oh no, not very not overly fluent. But he was feeling it. That's the only thing that matters.
Speaker 3: Well, he was feeling the vibes and that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: When I say to you when you dance, I'm like, you've got vibes thank.
Speaker 1: You very much, You're welcome. But then afterwards so he had to go to school for a couple of hours. Finished about ten o'clock and then I was suppsed to speaking up a twelve. Things didn't go so well, so some time to fill in. So I went to West Beach Surf Club and breakfast there.
Speaker 2: Great little spot for a run, you're going to say, went out a few bits, a couple of club, a.
Speaker 1: Couple of morning brook House. Yeah, very nice, and I went for a run. Miss timed my run and I got back at about eleven fifty. I was like, I've got ten minutes to get from West Beach to north what is it? North Glenell, So not very far away. But then I got about a cane to the trip and realized I don't have my phone. Isn't it the worst feeling? So you know you've left your phone somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's almost like you've left your arm somewhere.
Speaker 1: And what I'm about to tell you, I'm not joking. OK, this actually happened. I was like, oh my gosh, I know what I've done. I've got change and I've put it on the back of the ute. I've put it on the back of the tray the top. So I'm like, it's falling off somewhere. Where has it fallen off? And I was like, I know where it's fallen off. There was someone who was parking near the surf club illegally, so I had to canyon narrow it just on the side, go a bit off road over a couple of things, and that's where it would have slipped off the back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm dripping back and I'm doing it. I shouldn't say this. I'm talking about eighty five fifty is own trying to rescue my phone. And I come back and there is and I'm not I'm not having a crack.
Speaker 4: Hek.
Speaker 1: I'm not having a crack. But there was a blog driving car and I reckon. He must have been one hundred and sixty maybe one hundred and seventy, who knows between one hundred and fifty and one hundred and seventy and is old. And I see my phone and it is underneath his car because he's driving through. And I'm almost like no, and the phone goes under the back tip and I can hear the phone too. It's like and I was like, oh gosh, it was face down too. I'm like, maybe it's okay. It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. Okay, it is. What can you see there, Joe?
Speaker 2: It is absolutely shattered into a million pieces.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever shattered the phone more. It still works. And the old bloke was like, too a good day, gosh. So yeah, so that's where we're at.
Speaker 6: Your father he's on the money list, Jody and Hazy is not at six forty nine.
Speaker 1: Nothing before we get there, though, Let's be a little bit blue, a little bit risky, mate, to get the stuff out of our systems before we straighten up. Okay, how about this? A full service Australian sex worker has opened up about the moment her family discovered her adult content online, revealing she's had to cut out one member member who crossed the line. So we've spoken about this young lady before. Her name is Kayla Jade, best known as at blue Eyed Kayla Jade. She exploded in recent months after she started sharing juicy confessionals about her clients on TikTok TikTok. It's always away, isn't it? She said, When my mum and sister found out, if they couldn't even confront me about it. They had to ask my dad to call me about it. He was super supportive, but other than him, no one could look me in the eye and everyone would talk behind my back. And then I got a message from a family member completely disowning me, who said they didn't want anything to do with me. And bear in mind, she makes like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: What what you can I ask you something. When you say we've spoken about Blue Eyed.
Speaker 3: Kayla Jade before and we're aware of her, I'm very unaware.
Speaker 2: So there's one member of this team who's aware of Kayla Jade's work, and.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 1: I can go.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: We've spoken about it before, so maybe you should pay attention.
Speaker 3: That's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I really wonder what I do if a member of my family was like an X rated online superstar.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, let's just put you in this position. You're a twenty three year old daughter.
Speaker 3: Oh don't know, don't put me in there.
Speaker 1: No, I would hope that I would hope that it's not any of those daughters, your twenty three year old Ugh, don't do this. This is exactly the situation. But I don't want to back your situation. Well, if you can't handle the full service sex working industry, then maybe this isn't for you. What about it for at Christmas time she'd dropped that to you?
Speaker 2: What if I accidentally discovered it myself? Even Oh, this feels so gross and I'm so dirty. She just wouldn't She wouldn't, would she. Well, I mean, obviously you frequent only fans.
Speaker 3: So is she on there?
Speaker 1: You tell me that crap? Well, I've never touched any only fans whatsoever. But I don't know how you would feel about it. What is your cousin?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it just feels like it's not the right way to make money.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 6: But it's also sorry it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone's arms getting twisted.
Speaker 6: I have said before I would have only fans if I didn't have tattoos.
Speaker 3: Oh that is I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't go. You can't get undercover and only fans that you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I do faceless only fans, but you can identify me by my tattoos.
Speaker 3: But also miss feminists.
Speaker 2: That goes against all of your principles every single one.
Speaker 6: Time feminists to support sex workers for.
Speaker 3: What go girls?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, okay, it's obviously it's been going on in studio right now. Let's get the mediator of all things full service Australian sex workers. Let's get produced of Flak for his final ruling. All Right, you guys probably mold compass himself.
Speaker 7: You guys don't want to know what I'm willing to do for money.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: So if you said to me, Flak, you're gonna make one hundred and fifty k a month, but you've got to get nude and do stuff, I'll be I'd just be up to upfront with my family and like, hey, shush, here's a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true living it.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, you soulless creatures.
Speaker 5: Here we are.
Speaker 3: We've arrived at that destination?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what you need? Right now? Where's one hundred?
Speaker 2: It's a lovely time of year for parents because in the lead up to the twenty fifth of December you have the threat, and the threat is Santa He's watching and if you're not good then you won't get any presents on.
Speaker 1: That how intensely. Is he watching all the time, twenty four hours a day, yes, so do you? Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: So we've taken it a little step further in the Addi household and we have invested in a Santa Cam. A santacam is a little camera that watches the children twenty four to seven, as you say, all the time.
Speaker 3: So we brought the Santa Cam from Buddings as you.
Speaker 1: Do, brought it. Did you buy it or bry it?
Speaker 2: I don't know at this point anyway, So we invested in the Santa Cam and along with it came a letter because we've been having trouble getting our five year old to go to sleep. She just welt flat out refuses to do so.
Speaker 1: Just in general, because she's so pumped for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Is just in general that's tough.
Speaker 2: So Santa has has written a letter from the North Pole, from the North Pole Mail, and it says, dear Harperbilly Oddie. This actually came with the sand Camp. By the way, Ho ho ho, it's Santa here. I hope you're getting excited for Christmas. It's just around the corner. My elves have been working very hard to ensure everything is ready for the big day. And I've been hearing all about what you've been doing, and it said, now I have a little something important to talk to you about. My el's told me that you haven't been going to sleep when Mummy and Daddy ask you to remember, getting good sleep is super important. So to help you, I've sent a special Santa camera so I can keep an eye on how you're going. So this camera literally looks like a little security camera and it lights up, so she thinks that Santa is watching her on the camera.
Speaker 3: All the time. And so the other night, the other night, I.
Speaker 2: Was having a shower in out one suite which is just off our bedroom, and she went to sleep with her eleven year old sister that was supposed to be going to bed, and i just hear a massive kafuffle, and I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 3: What's happen. But now, and.
Speaker 2: I understand, to my understanding of the story, her eleven year old sister got sick of her talking, so she kicked her.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Sometimes she kicked.
Speaker 2: Her in an attempt to get her to go to slip. And so at that stage I walk into the bedroom and I see her hugging the camera, go on, go on, hit me again, because Santa is watching you.
Speaker 1: Right, Santa respond. It's that time of the year where you start to do end of year or end of season reviews and they can be very, very confronting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's sort of reflection time, isn't it, where you look back and highs the lows.
Speaker 3: Have you been good? Have you been bad?
Speaker 1: Yes? Performance review, player exit meetings, those sorts of things what you need to work on in the off season.
Speaker 3: How did your player exit meeting go at Sydney?
Speaker 1: Yeah're pretty good, they said, don't worry. Hey, hey, mate, just relax because you're not required to turn up ever again this off season. Really relaxed. Okay, let yourself go because you won't be wearing red and white.
Speaker 2: Hey, Andrew, eat whatever you want, don't go for a run, don't worry about it, don't keep your fitness up.
Speaker 3: It's so fine.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that, Jo. I've told you before. When I got dealisted the second time, I cried, I cried, Really.
Speaker 3: I did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, I got so angry. I chucked the tantrum, got stripped my gear off, punched the wall, produce a flack and produce Zoe. You have been tirelessly putting together a bit of a performance review based on what what's the theme, like, what do we going with? It's a report card?
Speaker 6: Do you remember you get your report cards in school. Yeah, so we've got different criteria and we'll just check off how you went in that criteria.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I will say this, nothing ever good comes of producer Flack and producers Zoe getting together.
Speaker 1: Deadly Gosh, I can give, but can't take. That's what they say about that.
Speaker 3: You we copy.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Sorry Suki La La who had a cry because he couldn't play footy.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my soul speak.
Speaker 3: An indicationist warts to come.
Speaker 6: No, no, just just go into this report with an open mind. You'll get your individual grades and then we'll finish off with your final grade for the year.
Speaker 1: Okay. Jodi and has end of year review's.
Speaker 6: Yearly review times for the Jodie and Hanesy Show. Let's look at where you itseled where there might be some opportunity for grades. In adding to Adelaide's longest list of winners.
Speaker 2: Plus congratulations too, Image and Baker from Hyde Park.
Speaker 5: I want to scream on the balcony in hello everyone that I just got taste.
Speaker 6: Hat, don't do it? Don't having the best listeners in adelaide a plus again.
Speaker 4: My mom was that the horse rising and she was ordering pizza because the dominoes app yep.
Speaker 5: And she was so throng she ordered ten patents and ten garmic breads for two.
Speaker 8: Like to seen the good morning, good morning?
Speaker 3: Who's the pig in your fami?
Speaker 4: My dad?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 6: What does he do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: I caught him a few weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I went to jump in the shower and I found beard hairs in my rap.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep it recently, paja, but that has been everywhere stuffs it has And.
Speaker 3: I walked and I was like, have you been using this?
Speaker 4: He was like gnauri and I was like, well there's orange beard.
Speaker 6: Haas there failing the English language on a medium that requires clear communication see minus. We certainly won't be celebrating that grade with a pizza party anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Rusco's Pizzeria, pizzeria, Why did say it?
Speaker 1: Rusco's Pizzeria in Hectorville, Rosco's Pizzeria.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 6: Hazy also struggled with food related words changes.
Speaker 1: From two to three plates. He likes the I don't know how to say it at army beans at a mani beans green beans.
Speaker 6: But we really should be getting our very own premier's name correct.
Speaker 1: Right, the premier of South Stralia Field pick that up by that again.
Speaker 6: That's fun and finally really bringing the grade down, let's all say it together that it's the Heimlich maneuver.
Speaker 3: Hazy, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I just had a mouthful of potata, which is jam packed full of vegetables, and a bit of sweet potato just lodged in my throat and I literally couldn't breathe.
Speaker 3: And at that point where I couldn't breathe, you're yelling.
Speaker 1: Incorporate the maneuver, the pym and maneuver.
Speaker 6: So in summary's pretty good but not great B plus B so be better next here.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is our roles. We have a theme. You choose a song, Andrew Hayes, I choose a song.
Speaker 2: We go head to head, you vote on Insta to what you want to hear tomorrow morning. And this week's theme is that song that you want to hear at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: The Cardi's over, it's time to go home. It's your final hurrah.
Speaker 2: What do you want to hear pumping through the speakers because it is the party season, is it not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've just seen your song, Jads. I got to say, I don't want to like I know how fierce we are in competition in this space. I'm happy with whoever wins tomorrow. Okay, okay, do you want to introduce your song? First question?
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm so happy I got in first because I would have bet mind Nelly that you would have picked this had it had occurred to you to do so.
Speaker 1: Damn it. The great Neil Diamond. There we go to yourself. Oh my gosh, Okay, Neil Diamond sweep Caroline. Ye, when was the last time the Great Neil Diamond had a bit of a crack on over my mind a minute?
Speaker 3: It's been a red hot in it.
Speaker 1: I think you're can like mine though as well. Okay, I've gone something. Can I get a little bit more modern?
Speaker 3: Can I guess what we've gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well my other option was closing time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's a bit ridiculous. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the score is twenty three to nineteen, So Jody has won this year's Battle of the Bangers. Yeah, can I educate a draw? Remember we had the one draw and we played both of our songs.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is a good song.
Speaker 1: I know we're supposed to be super fierce and competitive, but I like both of our.
Speaker 2: Okay, get voting on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page of what you want to hear tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: All right, a couple of great songs Neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline versus Semi Sonic closing time at Jody and Hazy on Instagram. Please get voting winning song tomorrow morning at eight.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know I need to know what news today to know what? You need to know?
Speaker 8: What you need to know with Joe.
Speaker 1: And also Joe's If you won Nobou's Birthday Payday, it would cover the costs of what the average austral is supposed to spend this year during the festive period.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how much do you think we spend on Christmas presents?
Speaker 1: Is the question you're asking me personally or in general.
Speaker 2: No, you don't bother because you don't care enough about the people around you to actually go out and buy them something nice.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say going to be it's going to be up with a five hundred dollars because yesterday Kara said, and each and every year she's done this since we've had kids, and she says the same thing around this time, might have gone over board. Oh my god, you have the same conversation each and every year. We don't have the storage for some of these presents.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, do you remember I talked to the story that when Henry was like three or four, he got sick of opening his presence.
Speaker 3: He got bored.
Speaker 1: Yes, he got bored with opening his presence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just I'm a bit at that stage in my life where I'm like, our house is so full of stuff, we don't need any more stuff. Yes, And also just the consumer is of it all, and these kids are getting things that are like, oh, okay, you've already got one of those well, yeah, normal clothes. Don't buy me clothes. We've just thrown out four garbage bags full of clothes, so please don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, we will.
Speaker 1: Your house on Christmas morning will be bits of plasting and all sorts of things everywhere, and a genuine mountain of wrapping paper.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, most Australians will blow almost an entire week's wages during the festive season. So new research has shown that will probably spend seven hundred and eighty three dollars this Christmas, just twenty two dollars shy of the national median personal weekly income.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's a lot of coins the whole entire week's wage on presents.
Speaker 1: Jeez, you know it's worth it because the kids are so grateful, right, they get it and they're super grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Oh look, I don't know. I'm just I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it's important to teach the kid that giving back is more important.
Speaker 1: Yes, I reckon, and giving them thirty presents each doesn't really teach that, No, at this stage of their lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so my kids really get it.
Speaker 2: As as I speak, my thirteen year old is assembling her PowerPoint presentation as to what she wants for.
Speaker 1: Really good, that's nice. And my four year old is going to be genuinely pissed off when she doesn't get a real baby reindeer of the business. How's that going to work? Hey, just before we get to the news I produced flat, can you just hit the mic there for a second. Yep, can you tell us what the temperatures are going to be over the next few days? Okay, yeah, Tomorrow, twenty nine Saturday.
Speaker 7: This is just for Adelaide, so it will vary in various parts of South Australia. Saturday thirty three Sunday forty degrees.
Speaker 1: We're cracking the four.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you for pointing out, too, genius, that the temperature varies across the stage. Are you telling me that Udna Dada isn't the same as Adelaide?
Speaker 1: No, because.
Speaker 7: I live in Blackwood near Corimandel Valley and that's always two degrees less than Adelaide.
Speaker 1: So it's thirty eight there on Sunday. This is also a bloke. This is also a bloke that knows every sort of part of South Australia where the temperatures vary. Because you put him in the wrong part of South Australia. Given the complexion of the red hair, he could catch a light.
Speaker 7: Actually, can I can I just take a moment On Sunday, I'm going to a BG's tribute concert at Paxton.
Speaker 1: Wines in forty degrees. I will I will melt, I will die.
Speaker 3: It's just going to be like a little red puddle on the ground.
Speaker 1: The content literally on five