Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: We boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: He's in a trash bin.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable. Catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love. On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are looking up into the night sky and discussing where the star signs are real.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned to hear the most toxic star signs, the most likely to cheat, and the most likely to stay faithful. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. A right, and now you're back again from another trip? Where was this one?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: I mat hey, he.
Speaker 1: Jumps straight him. Yeah. I just got back from Mildura. We did a bit of a road trip up there because Michael's a sister just had a baby, so we went to visit. Very cute boy or girl. It was a boy. His name's Sterling. He's the most beautiful baby ever to say. I'm clucky. He is a very big undertake.
Speaker 2: How did Michael take you being clucky? Then? Was he?
Speaker 1: Michael's way more clucky than me. He's like at a ten on the clucky scale. So he's like, do you want to have a baby? How cute's a baby? So yeah, it was nice because I've literally not been around newborn babies ever. So even just holding him for the first time, I was like, oh my god, he's so fragile. I don't want to drop him. It's such a big responsibility. But it's funny how like comfortable you get with baby.
Speaker 2: Through pure coincidence that Jen's older sister Sam just gave birth to a boy as well on the same weekend, I know, Yeah, he's adorable. I met him on the weekend as well. I held him and I said what you just said before? I said to Gen, I was like, this kid is going to grow up and like be an adult, be like one of us. And I said, yeah, it's true. And I was like, I was like, how does any parent actually let their child leave the house, Like you've held this baby and you've seen it grow up, like it's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I obviously grew up with very overprotective parents and like when you do hold like a newborn baby, you can kind of understand why parents do want to kind of put cotton wool around you and never let you leave.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. I could only imagine if it was my own, I'd be so all over it, just not letting it do anything.
Speaker 1: I love it, how you eat it, like you call it. It would not be allowed to do anything.
Speaker 2: Well. I was driving home from meeting Angus and I was thinking to myself, you're actually away meeting a child as well.
Speaker 1: Weird coincidence that both of our partners sisters just had babies, like born within days of each days apart.
Speaker 2: And then I was thinking to myself, you know how your mind works, and I was like, actually, that means they'll both be geminis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: And I said, God help the girls that they're going to meet then along the way.
Speaker 1: You look, we've got a lot to cover here, so let's just jump straight into this Star Sign episode. Okay, Matt, Every single guy who has ever done me wrong, who's ever fucked me over, has been a Gemini.
Speaker 2: And I do not take away from that. I have dated some Gemini women and fuck me. Sorry, if you're a Gemini and you're not like that, but I reckon they use their star sign as an excuse for their bad behavior, and I'm just like, no. I want to say, all right, we fore dive into this star sign episode.
Speaker 1: On Matt is fully triggered right now. If you are listening to this and you are a Gemini, I would like to formally apologize. I've also been fucked over by geminis. But you know what, I'm sure there's some great geminis.
Speaker 2: Kanye I think is one. Christiana. I love Christiana, she's one as well, But I just don't like it when they say, oh, well, I'm a Gemini. I'm like, First of all, I want to talk by saying before we dive into this episode, star signs are through Gayzis for Ghazis. They're not real. They're pixie ducks. They're made. There is not a single thing that a star sign is true. And I don't know if you believe it or not.
Speaker 1: I have one hundred percent believe in star signs. I think they're amazing. I am a true Taurist, Matt, like every single element that makes up a Taurus, I'm ticking that box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those same qualities are in a Leo.
Speaker 1: Or a Capricorn A true, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Pata, I don't know the other the other star sign. That's what I mean. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Look what stars on do you? Matt?
Speaker 2: I'm a cancer fourth of July cancer.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me some of the traits of a cancer?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can tell you some traits, but not because I know them off by heart, but because I did my research. So it says cancers are loyal.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm loyal, So now now you can relate to it.
Speaker 2: Protective. I'm protective of my loved ones. Intuitive, yep, I think I have.
Speaker 1: A very I think you have a great intuition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great one overly sensitive hitting the nail on the head, yes.
Speaker 1: Continue and moody, How can you not believe in star signs? That is your personality wrapped up into one.
Speaker 2: But so you're telling me that my personality was made not from the way I was raised, not from the way my mum was, not where the dad was, not from life experiences, but because my moon was in retro space and my retro space.
Speaker 1: That's not right.
Speaker 2: You can tell how just I think this is Crocker and then my son was somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it is a combination. And I'm just gonna stop you right there, because I love I love them, truly believe in star signs, and I really do think that you are a strong cancer that So I don't think that you can totally throw it to the side and say it's a load of bs.
Speaker 2: I'm going to agree with you for something here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love it when you agree with me, So go ahead.
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of traits of a cancer, yes, And I have dated cancers that have the same traits as a cancer.
Speaker 1: If you date someone who's the same star signed as you, you are always compatible. I've always found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were the same level as me. Yeah. Yeah, the same wave links in that. But I still don't believe it. And like we said in the sich episode, I'm always open to stuff. Yeah, Like, I'm always open to this. It is what it is. Like people like go off it. They believe in it, and I don't like. To me, I don't have anything against you believing this sort of stuff. I can see where you can relate to some of this sort of stuff, But to me, I just like I can't see how it can dictate a personality, and then to use it, as I said before, and I got worked up with it, then to use it as an excuse for your bad behavior.
Speaker 1: That's not well, it's not an excuse for your bad behavior. But there are certain elements of everyone's personality that's negative. Like no one's a perfect, all great personality traits person we all have good and bad in us, and I think the star signs kind of reveal that.
Speaker 2: So what traits would you say that you have that A Taurus?
Speaker 1: So I'm as right, I'm a Tauret, which is the bull. So I don't know if you would see me my representation as a bull.
Speaker 2: You see red.
Speaker 1: I do see red, that is for sure if you are rating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So some of the other personality traits of a Taurus intelligent, modest, self relientic, dependable, hard working, dedicated, and stubborn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see all them, definitely the stubborn one.
Speaker 1: And then also another trait of a Torus, which I can really heavily relate to as values honesty above all else, which you know is very me, like I need one hundred percent honesty all of the time for me to feel comfortable, safe, and happy in my relationships with not only my partner but my friends and like any relationships I have.
Speaker 2: So what do you And people that believe in star scigns use it. So use it for compatibility with.
Speaker 1: Partners personality traits. You can look up your horoscopes, like a daily horoscope or a monthly horoscope, and it kind of can give predictions. But yeah, like people sometimes are great because you can kind of use them for hope, Like they give you hope and you know, can make you excited about the future. If you're having a down day, sometimes I might check my horoscope and see what's happening and might give me some positives, some negatives, some things that could work on. I mean, it's interesting, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I have a joke with my younger sister Emma, and it was a couple of tiktoks I made. It was a bit of a trend and we send them to each other. It's like when a guy like asks his mum what time was I born? And the mum replies, don't worry, just fucking run because you know how like girls are so obsessed with like the star signs and that, and they always ask you I've had multiple girls ask me what time when you're born? Yeah? What suburb? So they can see my suburb? Yeah, so they can see my exact rising. Yeah, so apparently I'm a Gemini rising or a Gemini moon or something.
Speaker 1: You should probably get it right.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got Gemini. One of my risings or moon is a Gemini. I've got Gemini in me as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are you saying that when someone asks you that, you're basically like run? Why? I mean? On Michael and I's first day, one of the first things we spoke about was what our star signs were. It's a nice easy topic. Everyone knows what their star sign is. We all know the main traits, and it's an interesting topic to kind of like go back and forth about and asking people if they think, you know, they're a true like Taurus like I feel like I am, or you're a true cancer.
Speaker 2: All right, Well on that, let's see if you and Michael are compatible then and your star signs do a lineup.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Okay, Matt, before we get into the nitty gritty, I want to see how compatible we are on a friendship level. So I did some research and this is what it says, first of all, before I say this, do you think we're going to be compatible? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, this is definitely working, so I'd assume so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so it says, so this is Taurus and Cancer. The two star signs are well suited to be friends with each other. The most remarkable thing about a relationship between a Taurus and a cancer is its strength, stability, and reliability. Both star signs are dependable, They care for each other, and they cooperate with each other very well. This is true. We spend a lot of time together. We've actually had way less arguments recently than we did at the start of the podcast. I think we're actually growing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's nothing to do with star signs, something that comes with time and understanding each other. I'm just going to shut them down every chair.
Speaker 1: Sid just like kills my vibe on my star signs every single time.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but how about you and Michael then, Like, are you guys compatible? Do the star sign gods tell you you are?
Speaker 1: Okay? So look, I have done a bit of research on this. Michael's a Leo, I'm a Taurus. So Leo's and Tauruses do have similar needs. So Taurus which is me needs a lot of affection and we love to be loved and cherished, whilst Leo likes compliments and wants to be adored and admired. Some things that we have in common are we're both stubborn, We're both ambitious, we both expect to be the boss, which is challenging, and both science place high value on the idea of true love and they genuinely want to find the one and make their partner happy.
Speaker 2: Well, that does sound like you and Michael. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So honestly, when I read it, I was like, this is literally us. So, I mean, I believe what about you and Jen?
Speaker 2: So Jen is a Leo as well. But again, I've had a Gemini say to me that it depends whether you're a male or June Gemini. We're completely different blah blah blah. So maybe they're different Leos.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have like attached star science to your toxic egg. So and so therefore every time I talk about star scigens, you shut it down because you literally just are thinking of her.
Speaker 2: Remember when she I used to text her every eleven eleven, so she thought it was a sign.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, this is the most toxic thing a male can ever do. I want you to tell this story and just reveal your true colors.
Speaker 2: So my axe was very into this stuff, and I, like, I've been saying this whole episode, I just think it's a croc. So I used to know. I used to buy into it. I used to like feed.
Speaker 1: I thought you were a bit more like spiritual. Then you're letting on.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I'm open to stuff, and I'm with someone in their spiritual like, I'll feed into it. I'll charge my crystals, I'll do all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: This isn't how we know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'll align my I'll align my shakras, I'll do all that sort of stuff like I'm open to it.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, you got a bit trigger, but that's okay. He's come back to its back.
Speaker 2: To the boys. So I used to set an alarm at eleven ten and I would then text my ex at eleven eleven and I'd say, eleven eleven make.
Speaker 1: A wish toxic, so toxic toxic.
Speaker 2: I would just like it. Just she loved it. It made her feel good.
Speaker 1: She loved it. You loved her a sign you know what. It's actually funny you say that because I was seeing a guy and he was very spiritual, to the point where he actually gave me angel cards. I don't know if you know what that is. And anyway, he would like message me every eleven eleven to the point that it was like too good. Like I was like, you can't be seeing at eleven eleven every morning, an eleven eleven every night, Like it was it was too much, and I was like he is putting on an alarm, like this is not this is not like true. And it actually got to a point where every time he would send it to me, I was just like it was like I was being cheated on. I was like, fuck, you don't manipulate me, don't trick me.
Speaker 2: Well on signs and messaging, Jen and I we've picked out a name for a dog.
Speaker 1: That we're getting a dog.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we're not getting a dog, but we've picked a name for it. We want to call a sausage dog that we want to get called Sage.
Speaker 1: So that's really cute. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: So whenever we see Sage, we always send each other photos of Sage and I'm like, well that's a sign. Maybe Jen's fooling me. Like I did it. Oh, oh, she's tricking me into getting the dog. But I want it though, I want it.
Speaker 1: Though I've never seen you love a dog more than Gen's dog like me, and that We're driving to the podcast the other day and literally Matt saw a sausage jug he started baby talking at it from inside the car. I was like, who are you done with? Matthew Sakowski.
Speaker 2: Everyone that knows he knows, I'm not overly fond of of dogs. I've never had one, never grew up with one. But Maka Dahlien is the what did you say? Dailin?
Speaker 1: So it's maca dalling for anyone who's speaking Queen's English.
Speaker 2: That's how That's how I talked to her, and she's she's stolen my heart. I sometimes think more than Gen. Has to be honest, I've.
Speaker 1: You are upset. I love I'm a huge dog person and I never understood how you couldn't love dogs. And then when you finally got attached to your first jog, I was like, see, I told you I'd go to the end.
Speaker 2: I'd go to the end of the world for mockrs. She's she's the best thing. That's very cute, but onto me and maybe we should do with star sign alignment for me and no, but me and Jen. So she's a LEO. Both signs require dedication and tender love and caring. But while cancer seeks the ability and harmony, a Leo crave's heartfelt compliments and sincere admiration, which I think, Yeah, that's Jen and I like that very compatible. We're both loyal to the point of possessiveness. I wouldn't say possessive. I would.
Speaker 1: I would say you're a bit possessive, not in a toxic way, not in a toxic way, but it is one of your toxic traits.
Speaker 2: It is one of my toxic traits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you get really needy and like obsessed, which is cute.
Speaker 2: It's cute, not to the point like she's away right now and I've just you call me about a hundred. But this is where I looked into it. A LEO woman and a cancer male how they go. So a male is very sensitive, emotional as well as empathetic. He's also caring and can easily adjust to his loved one. That's me as a LEO woman is bold, brave, and has a kind heart, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean, you don't believe what you do because I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Well, like I've said it this whole episode, it just.
Speaker 1: You started triggered. Now you're becoming a bit more believing. You're believing a little.
Speaker 2: Guys are literally seeing me be converted on the spot, on the spot, in front of your very own eyes.
Speaker 1: Okay, that will look. We really want to help our listeners out. If you're seeing a guy and you're thinking he could be a bit toxic, he could cheat on you, We're going to give you the four one one on what star signs to watch out for. Which star signs are going to be loyal. So we're going to talk about that next.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the most toxic signs, and because I think that's what everybody wants to know. Who is the most toxic sign? They want to look out for it. So let's dive in.
Speaker 1: Who do you avoid? Okay, so the first one is a Sagittarius. My dad and my brother are sis. That's not good.
Speaker 2: What months is that?
Speaker 1: That's December?
Speaker 2: I think yeah. Second one is an aries.
Speaker 1: Yep, and then the third is a Capricorn. I have to disagree with a Capricorn. I dated a beautiful. Capricorn's a really nice, warm hearted people. I'm surprised that Gemini hasn't made the list.
Speaker 2: I was literally about to say, not a good sign early for these signs, but not a good sign for me believing this if that's what they.
Speaker 1: Reckon, Okay, I am really interested to know about what star sign is the most likely to cheat. That there's a top three here. They're Libra, Gemini, and Capricorn.
Speaker 2: Have you been cheated on by any of them?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I dated a Capricorn and I didn't think he cheated on me. But I mean, who knows, I know, who knows. I've never been I'm starting to doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never actually known I've been cheated on by any of those stars.
Speaker 1: But O Gemini, Yeah, actually I have been by a Gemini.
Speaker 2: Probably was.
Speaker 1: Okay, the most likely to cheat. Now, you guys can look out for that. But let's move on to most likely to stay a faithful map for both.
Speaker 2: Our sakes, let's hope that there's a Leo in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hope, even.
Speaker 2: Though we don't need some star sign to tell us. Now cheap but still, so, we start off with a Scorpio, a cancer and a Sagittarius. Wow, I'm a cancer. I'm second. I have to agree with.
Speaker 1: That, mister faithful. I like it. I'm surprised the tourists isn't in there. I would have loved a Leo with our melp with them all.
Speaker 2: So we said the most toxic pairings. Now we're going to go to the most compatible. Do you want to list them off for us?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. So we have areas in Libra Taurus and Pisces, Gemini and Aquarius, cancer and Capricorn, Leo, Sagittarius, Virgo and Scorpio, Libra and Gemini and Scorpio and cancer. So if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend who is one of these signs and you guys are compatible, congratulations.
Speaker 2: All right, Well then we've got the most laid back and easy to get along with Anna Pisces, Sagittarius and a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Gemini laid back. I don't know about that. What do you think?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I don't know where these are coming from. I don't know who they've just I feel like they've just thrown it together. I feel like they just go, what day they go? Let's just throw.
Speaker 1: Okay, the most fiery star signs. We have an aries, a Leo, and a Scorpio. I don't know if I agree with the Leo one. Michael is the most chilled out guy.
Speaker 2: I know Jen is very chilled, but she does obviously have that side if you piss her off that she stays strong.
Speaker 1: And she's no if I do, you'll push to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just a strong, independent woman. She knows what she wants to. She doesn't take it if it's not. You know, if you piss her off, she will let you know. But I honestly think you could switch the most laid back and the most fiery around in these lists. That would probably make more sense because Jen for most of the time is just cruisiass.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, look, it's that time of the show where we find out where our heads are at.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it, Anna, all right, Anna, So we've got a couple of questions that have come in from our where's your listeners? The first one comes from a guy, believe it or not, he wants to know my girlfriend treats star signs like a religion. She is always reading her horoscopes daily. She lets it control her mood and what she does for the day. How do I tell her this isn't the be all and end all.
Speaker 1: I think that if someone's into something that's not harming or hurting anyone, I think you have to respect it. Like, if she's really into it, that's part of her personality, part of her interests, something that she loves very completely.
Speaker 2: I think there is nothing more attractive than when your partner has a passion about something. But he's saying though, that it lets her control a day. So I'm assuming if it's a negative, then she'll have a bad show, has a bad day.
Speaker 1: It's not healthy.
Speaker 2: That's not healthy. So I have some advice. Ye just sit her down and tell her that this is what the horoscope says, and then show her that that hasn't happened that day.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it's cool to be into star signs, but if it's controlling your day, you definitely need to take a step back and just like I think, sink into a bit of reality for sure, And I think that as her partner, I think in a really like, careful, respectful kind way, you could tell her that. I mean, I'm sure she doesn't want to be down in the dubs. Because there's star signs like bad.
Speaker 2: For the day, there's probably other things behind it as well, not just a star sign. I reckon. But if you're going to tell her that star signs aren't like the bo and end all, and make sure you ease her down, especially if she's a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the next one says, I've been being this guy and it's going really great. I'm really into him, but I can't get over the fact that our star signs aren't compatible. How do I get over this? Your reaction is going to be like that.
Speaker 2: Well, and let's ask you first, how do you suggest she moves on from thinking that some made up stuff aren't the reason why they're not compatible.
Speaker 1: Look, I love star signs as much as the next person. But in saying that, if I met a really great guy who has shown me nothing but kindness, he looks to be like a really great partner and I see a future with him, I think go with your gut rather than your star sign. But I would never shut something off or shut a door with someone because of a star sign. I think that's when it goes too far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you feel a deep connection there and you're actually into them. I reckon pursue that over that a star sign compatibility.
Speaker 1: Totally Okay, Mat, we've just finished our star Sign episode. I know that you were fully against at the start of this episode. Do you think you're more of a believer now?
Speaker 2: I'd like to say that I was never fully against it. Let's be honest, Like, I see that there is stuff that people like hold that from their star sign. It's just so wishy washy for me, it's just not do.
Speaker 1: You see the value in it?
Speaker 2: Look like I said, if that's what you're into and that's what helps you get through life and helps you get through your day to day problems, all the best with that. But for me, I just can't see that happening for me. I'm not going to let a star sign dictate I love Jen, I'm not going to let it dictate that to me. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've already had a pretty bad time with the psychic telling you that you weren't compatible 're going to be together, So you're not even looking like hearing about a star sign that's not compatible. But you guys are compatible.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Yes, It is a positive I know, exactly a win for the team, it is okay, guys, thank you so much for listening. As I said, we are a small but growing podcast. We really appreciate every single one of you who listens to our episodes. As always, keep on top of our socials to be a part of our episodes. Please give us a five star rating because it really means a lot and helps us to grow. And until next time.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check your horoscope. See ya bye,