Speaker 1: A lot of this is outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke politics, anti Semitism, on steroids, and climate lunacy. What the new breed of stand up conservative politicians are to the humorless left. So when you're.
Speaker 2: Looking at this list after list after list, what stands out to you? Well, speak of the press, I do think that we've had maybe more executive orders than CNN has viewers, right, So hello to our friends at CNN.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've seen all sorts of great things happening at the two Conservative conferences ARC over in London, Seapack. They're happening right now in Washington, DC. Lots of humorous comments. We'll be talking about those later in the show, and of course we'll be crossing to Warren Mundine and Army Horowitz who are both over there at the moment. What's coming up on the show, But let's kick off with the latest Outsiders news. So apparently James and read to their Chinese warships firing guns off the coast of Australia.
Speaker 3: What's going on, James, Well, this is absolutely disgraceful. So we have had in the last week, we had those warships three Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy ships off the coast of New South Wales in international waters.
Speaker 4: But only just and.
Speaker 3: Then we have we've had not one, now but two incidents of these ships out in the Tasman Sea conducting without barely any notice at all, live fire exercises. Flights have had to be diverted. Now here's the really disgraceful thing about this. While China is essentially drawing a noose around the Australian continent because it's been doing this for a long time with its surveillance activities and other things like that, the Albanesi government and Anthony Albanzi himself is basically saying, hey, look, we should not make such a big deal about this. I'm the very handsome boy who got us to be able to sell our wine and lobster in China.
Speaker 4: Have a look at this.
Speaker 3: The Foreign Minister has spoken to the Foreign Minister.
Speaker 5: There's this escalation from China, warranty strong defense response from Australia Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: Well, I've answered the respect I have answered the questions.
Speaker 3: And there I mean, here's the thing Anthony ALBINIZI deals with these media press conferences like a sovereign citizen who's just been stopped for.
Speaker 4: A traffic offense. You know, he's going about that friendly to the media.
Speaker 3: But you know it's so such a turn because everybody needs to remember back in twenty twenty two when he was running for Prime minister and the Solomon Islands signed a defense deal with the Solomon Islands in China. Well, Albanzi called that a major foreign policy failure.
Speaker 4: And yet now well.
Speaker 3: I think this this Prime minister is also a major foreign policy failure. And it's not enough to just say, oh, well, you know, hey, we're selling them stuff.
Speaker 1: What's the problem?
Speaker 6: Read oh god, Richard Miles saying we have to remain calm. Sendi ministers are describing this as just merely unusual. The way that kawtow into China is a worry. Now understand, obviously we have economic relationships to protect.
Speaker 7: They are very aggressive, but we.
Speaker 6: Cannot just lay down like this. We're diverting commercial jets. We are here. They're giving us no notice. They're just off the Australians. Yes, they're in international waters, but they are frighteningly close to the Australian coast.
Speaker 7: Why are they conducting these exercises.
Speaker 1: Here just sending us a message and.
Speaker 7: We're sending back. Is okay, whatever you like, so long as.
Speaker 3: We can keep selling you lobsters and wine, which is the real distrace. Peter Jennings in The Australian had a phenomenal piece yesterday in The Australian breaking down what's been going on. It's not just these ships. Chinese surveillance ships have been parked off of our sensitive installations harvesting information. They are getting geotechnical data, seabed data, current data, coastal data. All of this is designed to if they ever want to essentially inflict an air and sea blockade of Australia. If they ever wanted to, they could do it. And the alban Easy government, there's a lot of things you can do to calibrate a response to this and say no, you know what, we are not going to take this and we are going to make life difficult. We're going to go out on our own maneuvers and show that we are not scared off by you. And yet no, no, no, no, no, here have another creative lobsters, Well maybe they could have some of our ships.
Speaker 1: Do we have any we don't have any. We don't have If you go out to the north of Darwin, up there in the Torres Strait, you will see there's one little kind of partner. There's a fishing boat and I think that's the full Australian name. But I here's some advice for the Chinese, who are obviously monitoring this, and you know they've got all the equipment. They're probably huge outsiders fans and they're watching. Here's the tip. Have some fire if you want some shooting practice, aim at some of those windmills that you've built half Port Stevens and places. Take a few of those out. That'll be doing us all a big favor. But the Chinese don't need to, James invade us. We're busy deindustrializing ourselves. We're busy destroying our own economy. We're busy pandering to the Chinese and every possible way by getting to build these hideous solar farms and wind factories all across our nation while we destroy our coal industry. We've destroyed that oh green hydrogen. Yeah, yeah, that was a great fantasy the Chinese. Apart from sitting there having a bit of a fire practice off the coast must be laughing themselves silly at austral Rowan.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to remember, and I think you started to touch on this here. Every single environmental green policy that Australia has is simply a wealth transfer mechanism to China. So all of the electric car policies that is all about saying, hey, we're going to bring in all these electric vehicles from China.
Speaker 4: Our money goes over there.
Speaker 3: All of the solar panels, those are ninety five percent they are built in China, A lot of the a lot of the wind stuff built in solar. At the same time, we have run down our manufacturing to the point now where I think manufacturing makes up five percent of the Australian GDP world what's around fifteen or twenty. We have de industrialized on a German scale and we are lucky that the full consequences have not bid us. They are biting us now and as we go into this next election here as labor and frankly the coalition now are both probleising to spray massive amounts of money around. You've got the NDIS, which is going to be you know, this cement block on a chain tied to the economy forever. Unless we do something serious to weed out the hundreds of millions of dollars waste and rots is going on there and everybody knows about that stuff. We are going to become a demoishrably poorer nation. Our living standards have been going backwards. Albanese can crowl about this point two five percent rape cut that he bullied the RBA into giving what the RBA has said, Hey, we're not going to go any further on that, but you know what, our living standards have gone backwards for the past two years under this government, while the share of the government has gotten bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 4: And it needs to study.
Speaker 1: The best thing of jobs creating jobs at all. Those jobs are in the waste public public sector, not in the private sector. Have a listen here to Donald Trump speaking at Seapack about what he's doing about the public sector. Have to listen.
Speaker 8: Freudsters, liars, cheers, globalists and deep state bureaucrats are being sent packing. The illegal alien criminals are being said, Tom, We're draining the swamp and we're restoring government.
Speaker 9: By the people for the people.
Speaker 8: For years, Washington, whi's controlled by a sinister group of radical left Marxists, warmongers, and corrupt special interests who drained our wealth, attacked our liberties, obliterated our borders, and sucked our country dry.
Speaker 4: Not any longer, Not any longer.
Speaker 1: And that's what we need to hear in this country. Not any longer. Our colleague Andrew Clenell is tipping an election on April fifth, coming up. We shall see. But if it is, can we please use the opportunity to get rid of what Donald Trump describes as fraudster's, marsters and all the other clowns that currently run our government. We have the same problems here. The deep state in Canberra is a wasteful exercise. You can fire half of them tomorrow and it would make no difference. Angus Taylor has committed to firing thirty six thousand public servants.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 1: That's the mob that Albanezi has bred. But we've got to go much much further. We've got to restore investment and industry to this country. We've got to bring that money back in three trillion dollars. Donald Trump has got going into the States. Where's our money?
Speaker 6: Rita, are you overestimate the caliber and courage of our politicians.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry if you are being.
Speaker 6: Downer, but I just don't think even if you have a coalition government come in. Of course some of that waste will be addressed, but I think it will be a fraction of what's actually happening because we just sadly do not have the politicians have got the courage to tackle the bureaucracy. And it's the bureaucracy who often run the show regardless of who's in power. And you only have to look at the ABC. Do you think that Donald Trump would be putting a billion dollars plus into the ABC to just churn out leftist active as.
Speaker 1: Co to canceled that canceled ban.
Speaker 6: But the Coalition aren't even contemplating it because they are terrified of backlash flash from people who will never vote for them in the first place.
Speaker 1: Exactly, James, I want to ask you about, you know, talking about fraudsters and grifters and all the rest of our government. The Labor Party have been out there in Western Sydney touting for trying to rustle up as many votes as they can, and they've hit upon this extraordinary scheme of getting as many new citizens. Tony blurk. This scheme is just it's driven everybody mad and Sydney this last few days. We'll be talking to Frank Carbone about that shortly. But James, your thoughts, well, this is just.
Speaker 3: A disgrace and I'll tell you something else. You know, this is devaluing citizenship in this country and it's an insult to everybody who's going through the process to have their citizenship and they're committed to this country. Politicized like this by this government, you know, turning on the citizenship printing machine just admitted them all out, you know before and say oh, by the way, here's your ALP sign of forum and you know, here's a voter registration. You know, don't forget who rushed that through for you. I mean that's a disgrace too. But again history matters with this mob. History matters with this Bob. Remember the first thing that this government did, one of the first things when they came into power, was to say, hey, we don't do citizenship ceremonies on Australia anymore. We don't have to do that anymore. Councils have a choice, and they're trying to delink you know, citizenship from Australia and all of that, and suddenly they're playing politics there and they're playing politics with it again, and it all comes down to this incredible ethnic politics that we have been seeing. It's been playing out since October seventh. It's trying to get these western Sydney seats with a big Muslim population on board with them when they're under threat from Muslim votes and a lot of other independence And we'll talk to Frank Carbon about that a bit later on, but it is just disgraceful what they're doing Rita.
Speaker 6: Well, it is they're basically fast tracking what around thirteen thousand and when you look at some of those seats, in the margins that the seats could be.
Speaker 4: It shows they're scared.
Speaker 6: I can see why it's been cool a vote buying on an industrialal, but the coalition are.
Speaker 7: Not powerless here.
Speaker 6: We saw in the States, despite the fact that Trump is hard line pro Israel, he won a lot of the Muslim vote, a lot of the Muslim Muslim vote, and he did it, and he certainly won a lot of the Hispanic vote, a lot of Asian, a lot of different ethnicities. He didn't think that just because they have traditionally voted Democrat, they wouldn't support him, and the way he reached them was through these so called cultural issues, which are not trivial issues. There are issues about values, and new migrants to Australia almost always are socially conservative. It's something the Liberal Nationals completely disregard, and their refusal again to have the courage to lean into some of these fights means they lose those votes. Because those people care about what their children are taught at school, they care about what the culture is shoving down their kid's throat, and they would consider vote for the coalition if the coalition gave them a reason to vote for.
Speaker 1: Them, absolutely, And instead they've got Tony Burke. They're glad handing them, as you said, out there, greeting them all than in a couple of weeks time there it'll be the election will be Oh that's that bloke, I recognize him. Yeah, tick awhere you go. It's an absolute scam. It's an absolute disgrace. But no surprises there from the Labor Party. You have nothing else to offer. Big Medicare. They're going to pour more money into medicare. What a joke. I mean, we're heading the way of the NHS.
Speaker 11: In Britain, which is an absolute a lot of the absolute shambles. But let's talk about probably the most disturbing and disgusting thing I have seen in my lifetime was.
Speaker 1: The display by the evil, grotesque monsters of Hamas over the past few days, parading dead babies and parading the bodies of people who weren't the dead person. Absolutely disgusting. We'll be chatting to Quanta Armored later in the show. Is there any depth to the depravity of these monsters of her mass? And how on earth the Australian government can be bringing three thousand gardens into this country is utterly beyond me. I find despicable. We are bringing evil, potentially a society that has been had been brought under Hamas and anwar including and we're educated in evil, educated in anti Semitism, and we're bringing people from there. It just appalls me.
Speaker 3: James, well, Robert, it's appaused me too, and these scenes that we have seen out of Gaza, and shame also on the Red Cross for going and letting themselves be used to sit on the stage while they parade these hostages for one last time to be jeered out and terrorized by the Harmas crowd and legitimize these people.
Speaker 4: I think that is just disgraceful.
Speaker 3: I have been shown so sick, and not just by the Beavis children and all of that horror, but just the display of these houses. They come out, they bring them out, they make them say things, they terrorize it. And the crowds, the same crowds that on October seventh were cheering and beating them with sticks and everything else when they were.
Speaker 4: Bringing them in, and they involved and.
Speaker 3: You know, and you know, I have been to southern Israel. I have been to the kibbutzes where these people came in and committed horedous murders and rapes and all sorts of other crimes. The thing you need to know about this here is that these people down in southern Israel were so committed to peace, and they dealt with the Gosins, and they brought them in and they took them to medical appointments in Israel, and they did so much to help. And these Gosins were collecting intelligence that was used on October seventh and after the and after the frences were breached by Hamas on October seventh, freelancers came in to take and do what they could. I'm sorry, I just when you look at Hamas society, it's like you can't sell them separate Hamas from the civilians.
Speaker 4: It's just how at akrplices.
Speaker 1: Those accomplices include Anwah and we have not heard from the Teals or Penny any apology at all. That Australian, your taxpayers money, your money was going to help fund these monsters thanks to Penny Wong, Labor and the Teals. Remember that when you're voting RITA.
Speaker 7: Yes the scenes.
Speaker 6: Even in the last twenty four hours that the last hostages living hostages have been released, including a man who's been held by her Mass in Gaza for ten years. This poor man is has some mental issues and he went into Gaza. He sort of wandered in there a decade ago and they took him hostage. You can see there's missing a finger. He looks utterly haunted. And this is the display with his release today. So all those people who condemn Israel as some sort of white supremacist colonialist project that is promoting apartheid and all the crazy crap you hear from universities down, this is who you're defending. I mean that poor man, God knows what is endured for the last decade, and it's just seeckening to think that we've still got people within our government, these deluded fools who think a two state solution is possible.
Speaker 7: Wish that and how's that going to work?
Speaker 6: I would love these people to articulate how we can have two state solution with what we're seeing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same idiots want to bring gardens into this country. They should hang their heads in shame. Let's go over to the States. Now to army. Who's there at sea pack Army, Horo, It's great to see you as always. We'll get into seapack in a second. It looks like they're packing up seapack behind you. One of the last ones there, last man standing. Would be great to see you, But apparently you'm O Higgins. That's the one apparently. Tell us about seatback in a second. But also I gather you've had some pretty unpleasant experiences in Washington, d c. Regarding anti Semitism.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's quite rather frankly, it's quite unfortunate. There's been a very small but vocal group of any Semitic white supremacists were here and they have felt somewhat embolded. Last night, I had a Shabbat dinner. A couple hundred people are coming out of his dinner, and this group of people came up to us and started.
Speaker 9: Saying, Hyle Hitler, Hyle Hitler.
Speaker 12: And then just just today I was standing in line to check out the hotel and there was a group of you know, two young men and a woman and they're talking about the quote unquote quite dinner that they.
Speaker 9: Had last night.
Speaker 12: And then I asked them some questions about it. They start screaming, you.
Speaker 9: Know, white power, white power. Yeah, look, it's it's.
Speaker 12: An ugly, very small but we have to admit what exists. A very small minority people were here. I have these super very ugly viewpoints and they simply have to be discredited.
Speaker 9: So it's quite unfortunate. But part of the way, how do we live in Tommy?
Speaker 1: Well, what's being done about it? Tommie? Do you know?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I mean, look, it doesn't help when you have something like Steve Bannon on stage and looking what as opposed to what happened with with Elon Musk, which clearly was not a Hitler salute. And I think that was the fake news, trying to make something out of nothing.
Speaker 9: This is something I don't know. I don't know what that was.
Speaker 12: I looked at it, you know, ten different angles, and I always trying to get people the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 9: I think Steve Battant is not a great guy. I think when you have that kind of things on stage.
Speaker 12: I think it leads to people feeling like they have a license to behave.
Speaker 10: In that way.
Speaker 1: And tell us about Donald Trump's speech.
Speaker 12: I mean, the Trump was vintage Donald Trump, right. He just feels so comfortable on stage. You really take ownership of that stage. And of course he went through all of his highlights, and there's been a lot of highlights this first month, and he went through all of them. He was talking about the cost cutting, he was talking about immigration, he was talking about taking DEI out of government, and people here were all about it, obviously. And I think that what he has done, which has been incredible, is there's been there's a clear ideological split in the Republican Party right there is I don't know what percentage is, let's call it half of the people who are becoming more and more isolationist. They want America out of the world, and there's the other half that's more traditional Republican viewpoints on the world. There's a split clearly ideologically at Seapack and in the Republican Party. What Trump has been able to do is get both sides of them lined up behind Him's incredible. Usually you see a candidate from one of those two sides and they have the support of one of those sides. He has been able to straddle that line in a way where everybody has gotten behind him a support of It's incredible.
Speaker 9: This speaks another example of it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been four weeks of just shock and awe. I was like Christmas every day. I'm getting quite tired of it. But one of the enduring scenes from Seapac I don't know if you were in the crowd that night, was Argentinian President Jave Milay handing a chainsaw to Elon Musk. I mean sort of the scenes we are seeing out of this event are quite astonishing.
Speaker 7: Tell me about the mood there.
Speaker 6: And Elon Musk's role so far in the Trump administration.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Milai is my spirit animal, no question that guy. And he's done what's necessary right. He has arrested this out of control inflation in Argentina, and I he clearly has taken the Trump doctrine to the Southern hemisphere. I think it's great. I think he's become a rock star here in Seapack and the Republican Party in general. And I think similar to him is I think it was a great you know, it was a great handoff of that chainsaw. I think people view Elon Musk in the same way. This guy is going in there, he is pulling up his sleeves, he's taking his crew in there. They're getting into the numbers, and they are cutting.
Speaker 9: Costs, real numbers.
Speaker 12: We're talking a few million dollars here, talking about fifty five billion dollars so far, fifty five billion dollars here, fifty five billion dollars here, almost like you're talking in real money, right.
Speaker 9: I think this is.
Speaker 12: It's about time, no question, it's about time. I think it's great. I think people behind him see Elon Musk as the rock star.
Speaker 9: That he really is.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 3: And you know, with this Doze thing, one of the things I'm most intrigued about is this idea of a Doze dividend where American taxpayers will get a cut of the savings tell us about that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's an interesting concept saying, hey, you know what we're gonna We'll cut some check to you guys, send money to you guys. Look, I don't want to I don't want to rain on that parade. I mean, it's a it's a cute idea. I think it could be helpful. It doesn't add up to a whole lot of money. Look, I'm I'm an inflation hawk.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: I don't want to bring this party down.
Speaker 12: But look I'm not I'm not all about sending money out to people who can spend more money driving up prices again. I think we can use that money to cut our deficit. I think we use that money, uh, to cut the impty our interest rate payments. I may buy back some bonds. I think there are other uses that money. But look, at the end of the day, people are hurting, there's no question about it. And if they can use five hundred dollars a thousand dollars, I'm not sure what'll come out to per person, but it's not nothing, you know, it doesn't hurt for sure. I think the American people who could use the money, I personally would use that. When he put that back cut our debt and continue cutting our spending.
Speaker 1: I think I agree with you there, Army, but I wasn't amused by one of the I think it was a CNN reporter or one of the left wing reporters on one of the shows saying, what's five thousand dollars five thousand dollars back? How would it help it? With which I thought was showed the elitest statitude of the of the of the left. But quickly before we go Army Ukraine Russia. So obviously that's been the big topic of the week. What was the mood or the arguments at sea pack regarding Ukraine Russia?
Speaker 12: I mean that's the most I mean, if you, if you, if you, if you, and I had and I did, if you kind of stand around people's tables, listen their conversations, clearly a topic of conversation, and I think again it highlights a split we've seen the Republican Party.
Speaker 9: I think there are a lot of people.
Speaker 12: I think we all most people here, including myself, uh we we we want to see this war come to it. And I think that we're pretty much everyone here is an agreement.
Speaker 9: Three years is too long to have this.
Speaker 12: Meat grinder of a war, destroy two economies, destroyed two people, take away the youth from from from from both these countries. At the same time, I think there is this split between whether or not we should cut off Ukraine completely or whether or not we should support them but support them within a certain limits, which I certainly fall on that cap. I think the Ukraine War has done a number of things right. I think that has degraded the Russian economy is degraded, the Russian army has taken a geopolitical foe one of ours are probably our second greatest geopilical foe off.
Speaker 9: The map really for maybe a generation.
Speaker 12: And even more important, I think it's made China look very closely at Taiwan and saying, if.
Speaker 9: The US is willing to do this for Ukraine, who doesn't.
Speaker 12: We don't have as large of an interest in Ukraine as we do in Taiwan. What would the US the Europeans do if we invaded Taiwan. I think that is super essential in terms of the geopolitical map and where we move next. And also, maybe even equally importantly, we have taught the Europeans that they need to be able to step up and pay for their.
Speaker 9: Own self defense.
Speaker 12: I think they've been getting a free ride from US for too long. I think this has been one of Trump's foreign policy planks that he was able to get them in the last time to pay their two percent defense funding.
Speaker 9: So I think it was a great lesson for.
Speaker 12: The European saying you care, Relius, you've got to pay up on your own.
Speaker 1: Last and army. You're right to point to China, and you're probably not aware or you might be that right now, off the coast of New South Wales. I know you know Sydney and New South Wales. Well, right off the coast of New South Wales there are Chinese ships firing live ammunition causing our aeroplanes to have to redivert themselves. They're having more exercises off the coast of New South Wales. I think you're absolutely one hundred percent right to draw attention it all all eyes need to be focused back on the threat that is China. I mean, Hero, it's great to chat to you as always, We'll chat again soon after the break Rita's reality check. Lots more happening here on Outsiders Don't Go Away.
Speaker 6: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan bulk Bill Das mind the gap Morrow and I'm reader panehy and I'm already sick of airbus elbows, mad spenderth On and the election hasn't even been called yet.
Speaker 7: Anthony Albaniza clearly thinks.
Speaker 6: Voters can be bought off with their own money, and that during a cost of living crisis we have somehow forgotten about his last lot of election promises, including his solemn pledged at COT soaring energy costs. I want to have your energy costs come down in the past three years.
Speaker 7: I didn't think so.
Speaker 6: But unencumbered by any sense of responsibility or economic literacy, the Prime Minister decided it was a good use of his time to be interviewed by some far left simple control who's virulently anti Israel, anti Australia and a total hysteric to boot. Yes, the PM sat down with this woman for ninety minutes.
Speaker 13: If you're a woman in Australia and you think the US selection doesn't affect us, just know they now have permission to be outwardly sexist and support a rapist.
Speaker 7: Just know that in your no, but they now have permission.
Speaker 13: They now think they are the majority and they're so uneducated they think that because they're the majority, they are right.
Speaker 10: They now have permission to be racist, transphobic.
Speaker 14: They'vemissioned to laugh about her reproductive health and a reproductive freedom.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, and sat down.
Speaker 6: Yes Yes, The PEM sat down for an interview with a woman who's so unhinged with extreme left wackery that she thinks Australia Day is a celebration of genocide. Her views are so extreme and intolerant that she has unfollowed friends who have any sort of gathering or.
Speaker 7: Party on Australia Day, even if they call the day Invasion Day.
Speaker 6: Anthony albad Easy decided that was the person he wanted to do an in depth interview with the person who brings dangerously dumb lefties content like this. Here is Abby Chatfield with Bassim Yusef blaming Israel for her master's barbaris.
Speaker 15: For every one a person you kill, you create more hammers fighters. Those hammer fighters that you claim that you're killing, don't they have family? They want to avenge them. Right, So the whole idea of like, oh, let's erratic terrorism is not like a ghost, is not like these are people? And before saying that like calling them terrorists. You look at the daily condition that you've put in like this is like the biggest open air not prison because you go to prison if you did something wrong. This is the biggest open air concentration camp.
Speaker 10: In the world.
Speaker 15: And it's like it's not an incompletion. Yes, because the world have never seen anything like this, and the fact that this has been happening they day in, day out in nineteen sixty seven concentration camp.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: And why someone think of the hamas terrorists? Their people too with families. Lord, that's the pill informed trash that are dumbest young Australians are being exposed to. And that's the mob that Anthony Albanez has prioritize. They're the voters he wants to convince. Does he think anyone who listens to that crap is giving their preference or their vote to the coalition? So why pandas to the Malbo who is advising you, Prime Minister, you speak about wanting to avoid division, but you then try to normalize extreme views from someone who says young liberal voters have zero empathy and who looks forward to those voting for the Liberals to die out to literally die out.
Speaker 7: I wish I was kidding.
Speaker 13: We spoke to Adam Bandt today on the radio show Thank You.
Speaker 14: Adam, loved you, love talking to you, and I really am thinking.
Speaker 13: That or hoping that in the next like ten or fifteen years, as people who are voting for Liberal Party literally die out and also like metaphorically.
Speaker 7: Die out in the way they're like thinking.
Speaker 13: And how the world will progress and how the earth will either you know, decline or progress.
Speaker 14: I really do think that eventually, like our two party system will be the Greens to be like the left and then Labor which would be kind of like more like how we liber putty.
Speaker 7: Now, well, don Albo, what a leader you are.
Speaker 6: Remember when you said you were going to govern for the whole country. Remember when you told us you weren't woke. Remember those front pages that any party you led was going to serve mainstream Australia. Then you immediately inflicted a race based referendum on us, and you've been failing the country ever since. The federal election cannot come soon enough?
Speaker 1: Great stuff for Rita. Well, well we're at seapackers, we are kind of there. Let's go back to Warren Mundane, who's jumped in front of the cameras thereas great to see Warren Munden, chairman of Seapack Australia. Great friend of the outsiders here. How you've been over at Seapack. We spoke to Army Horowitz about his experiences. You took the stage with Andrew Coopler. There was a big Australia Seapack thing we heard. The cheers you did was you were like a rock star going out. So tell us about the reception for Seapack Australia at Sea Pack.
Speaker 5: Well, well, people are only human really, it's fantastic. We brought a continuance of We brought a continues of Australians over you about forty of them and thirty those forty were under thirty. So we're looking at the future of bringing young people along Taurt. But you know, the big news today was that we listened to President Millet of Argentina, we listened to the Prime Minister of Italy, and then we had the big star of course himself, Donald Trump, give a talk. But I've got to say that the UN the future un US Ambassador, she was brilliant and she didn't hold back on what she's going to clean up the UN about defunding it, putting a doze through the whole system. And actually she said, and she's her words, she is going to destroy unbrack. And there are all incredible conversations that we've been here, and it's just and look, it was really inspiring, really great to see. And we're here here, you know, these incredible leaders talk.
Speaker 1: Any signs of Kevin RUDDZ did our ambassador bother to turn up to seepack to get closer to the American administration? Warren?
Speaker 5: I didn't see him, but I'm sure he might have been lurking around in the dark somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gallivanting around the Good A USA thing over in LA or his lefty mate. So there you go. But Warren, tell us again about what your take out of Donald Trump's speech.
Speaker 5: My take out of Donald Trump's speech is there are more savvy, more smarter this time than the first time. I think when they went into into the twenty sixteen, they didn't know how the deep state actually operated. They didn't know how the bureaucracy operates and how they can stuff you around and all that. This time they're right. From day one, they've been out there doing great things. You know that they're pulled out of the UN's you know, the health counsel. They now defunded, Honra and as the future US ambassador, un Is said she is going to dismantle it.
Speaker 9: She's going to just pull it apart and destroy it.
Speaker 5: They also talked about how they're going to you know, those is becoming a big issue, and about the billions and billions of dollars that there there saving at the moment, and they're looking at and they looked at some of the social welfare stuff we've all read about, you know, the three hundred and fifty year old people and one hundred and fifty and two hundred year old people who are still hitting their social welfare.
Speaker 4: Could you believe it?
Speaker 5: And these are the things I've been picking up. Also, they're pushed, you know that in support of the military, and of course he wants to be known as the President for peace and how he's going around and the big one, of course was Israel. He and him and every speaker today had made it quite clear that Israel is their special friend of the United States and they are going to stand by them, and they are and they are going to fight for Israel retail.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Well, all the hostages are released. Now, what are the views of Australia Because traveling through the through America or elsewhere in the world, the view of Australia has definitely changed post COVID. I think, particularly in America, they thought of us as really kind of bold and brash, crocodile Dundee and the crocodile Hunter, and then to see us speed amongst the most crazy during COVID, it kind of really changed the perception of us.
Speaker 4: For it has.
Speaker 5: That was a big talk here in the United States. The biggest thing in the United States about Australia is about COVID and how we had the records of the longest lock ups. They couldn't believe that we were locked up for so long. People actually said to be you blokes were locked up in a concentration camp. And this is how they talk about it here. And they were shocked and horrified by it because they saw Australia as this laid back country, this sensible, knock about group of people.
Speaker 1: Who would not wear that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: So that was their big issue.
Speaker 5: The other second part that played to it too was also the anti Semitic stuff that's happening in Australia. Though they were shocked by that about how that's happening and that, But you know, we were there, We had our great group here and and they really loved us being here and and the conversations we had in that And of course you know, we're going to have our Seapack Australia in September in Brisbane this year and we've got some really big surprises about some superstars that will be coming to that from the United States.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: So what you know, you've been here, you've been at Seapack for that few days ago, this big delegation you're all going to come back to Australia in the coming days. Tell me, Warren, what is the big idea from SEAPAC that you would love to see in which you and people who've been to this conference are going to try and work towards achieving here in Australia.
Speaker 5: Well, it's got a couple of things, a couple of things, you know, you know, we know, we know that Peter Dutton's announced that we're going to have a doze and we're going to have a Center of the Descent of nempertipit Price in charge of that area.
Speaker 1: He has to he has to be more strong in his.
Speaker 9: In this, in this about the cuts that need to be made.
Speaker 5: You know, we're going to look at thirty thirty thousand public servants that we've got to cut back on. We're going to have to look at some of this wastage and spending that's going on and that you know there's been mentioned about, you know, things like like the Welcome the Country now, but that's small fry compared to the millions and millions of dollars that we have to cut back and even some of the billion dollars that we have to cut back. Look for my message to Peter Duttoney, he has to be more braver. He has to be out there a lot more and taking on a lot of these strong issues that you know that our follow travelers from you know, from Italy and Argentina and the United States that which they're going forward in and that's what that's our big take from here. We've got to be more courageous and about the issues and problems in Australia that we've got to fix and we and we can't have what previously happened from twenty third end to twenty twenty two where we yes, we won government, but we didn't push through the hard things that needed could be done this time day one. We've just got to go in there with a big shovel and clean it out.
Speaker 1: And Warren just quickly before we go. Free speech was that on the radar at all at Seapak. We know that JD. Vance and President Trump and Elon Musk have made a great deal about the fact that if you aren't fully on board the US's free speech agenda, there's trouble lies ahead. Will the Liberal party here have voted to censor under sixteen's on media? To censor the media with these new hate laws is ours the conservatives in America aware how dangerously the coalition is flirting with censorship and anti free speech laws.
Speaker 5: There was that in the background that was a big issue. In fact, their comments was if you're not if you're not on with free speech, and you're really not a democracy. There is no democracy about having free speechs and been very strong about those free speech issues. They did treat me as a bit of a superstar because of the voice.
Speaker 9: They saw the voice.
Speaker 5: As a dangerous instrument that could have, you know, really destroyed the democratic process within Australia and everywhere I went.
Speaker 4: I got big.
Speaker 9: Cheers about that.
Speaker 5: So they're very much and very strong about these free speech issues and they're gonna make that doze. In fact, they made the comment that we needed global doze that clean up all this you know, woke stuff, to clean up all the wastede of money, of taxpayers money and everything like that. But we also need to have very strong stance on free speech because they, as they said to me, without free speech, you haven't got a democracy.
Speaker 1: Well, warre On Mundane, I suspect they trigated you like a superstar because of your devilishly good looks and debonair mannerisms, but I'm sure the voice played a part as well. Congratulations on being there at sea. That great job there, and we'll speak to you soon when you get back to Australia after the break. We've got some net zany, we've got some lefty lunacy, we've got some wacademia, and we'll be talking to Frank Carbone about what's going on Western Sydney with his branch stacking that's going on. We're going to tick here on Outsiders. You're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, James Morrow and myself Ruindin and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: We were talking to Warren Mundin there about one of the big issues. I firmly believe the Coalition can win this election. I certainly hope they do win the election. Australia certainly needs to change your government. But one of the big issues that will lies ahead, apart from their ridiculous stance on net zero, which I'll talk about shortly, but free speech is a critical issue. Only this week we had the E Safety Commissioner, there's the so called E Karen, which is what they call her on social media, talking about we'll have a listen, have a listen to what she was saying.
Speaker 2: We also have the government conducting an age assurance trial where forty five different technologies are being tested and we'll have a preliminary report then about which are passing muster. At about that time we will start consulting deeply with a range of stakeholders about the reasonable steps that we expect these companies to be taking to implement and prevent under sixteens from having a social media account.
Speaker 1: This is so sinister. This is World Economic Forum garbage. Did you hear that Steak older stuff going on? They're testing different ways of what biometric eye tests, fingerprinted tests. How are they going to stop under sixteens from going on social media? James? This is really sinisen stuff. This is Alwellian. The coalition put this woman in place. Get her out of our lives.
Speaker 7: No, twit are in place.
Speaker 6: They keep empowering her by backing legislation that gives her offers greater power.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 6: This is the fact that she is a leftist activist, her activism is undoubted. Instead of focusing on the safety of children, she just used that office to censor Australians, to censor mainstream factual opinions like men can't breastfeed exactly.
Speaker 1: She went after that, and she also your state typed Let me break it down for you here, guys.
Speaker 3: This is part of a much bigger, concerned campaign. I believe it's being run through the five hour Security Network to force the end of free speech, essentially the end of Internet anonymity in major democracies. You know, there was news overnight that in Britain, you cannot now use. Apple has had to disable it, the most secure and encrypted form of keeping data on your iPhone. Now, this is because British law is saying they want to be able to get into your phone and do whatever they want and snoop into it and get into the cloud and see what you've got when you've got it, and god knows how they're gonna wind up using that. This is all part of a much bigger effort. Yes, okay, you know the under sixteenth of misinformation, but it's a much bigger push against our ability to have privacy and anonymity. And we must fight this fight because if you lose this fight, then democracy, your ability to criticize the government, criticize the regime is over. We saw what happened. We saw what happened during COVID when you were censored for saying things that we all know now we're true, like the virus came from the lab right, that the vaccines, hey, we're all that effective. And this is this is this is the fight for freedom, and it is disgraceful that as being pushed through these big democraties. Donald Trump and Elon Musk need to go and kick down whatever doors are still pushing this stuff through our security.
Speaker 4: And because they need to end out.
Speaker 1: Only the other day JD Van stood up in front the Munich Security Conference and told Europeans this ain't on. You cannot do this, you cannot wander around. For example, in Scotland they arrested a woman for praying near an abortion clinic and they told people living in the vicinity, oh, you can't even pray in your own homes because you're in an abortion safety area or something. So it's not only hate speech, it's thoughts speech. It's hate thought that they're going after there. They're trying to stop people praying, thinking for themselves. That is happening in Britain and in Europe right now. The Americans are onto it, and the Americans are saying absolutely.
Speaker 4: No way this could.
Speaker 1: This is the major issue of the future. The Americans will walk away. They're doing it in Britain. Nigel Faraja said, tariffs are up. If Britain doesn't get rid of this free anti free speech stuff, it will happen here in Australia and the Coalition are completely on the wrong side of the argument. They've only got a couple of weeks to the election, they need to do a handbreak. You turn, turn round and say we support fully one hundred percent free speech. We are firing these Safety commissioner. We will not do this great reset World Economic Forum cloud shrab garbage that this woman is trying to run down our throats reata well.
Speaker 6: Let's hope they actually wake up to they better act that these laws, no matter how they're presented, and they're often presented as anti hate speech laws, no weaponized within minutes to silence mainstream conservative Christian values as they have been in the past. Every time these sorts of restrictions on free speech come in, always under the guise of safety and to clamp down on habites.
Speaker 7: And here's how you know they.
Speaker 6: Get misused, overused, and you know what, it's almost not a misuse because the people pushing it are actually pushing it for that agenda. And if the coalition isn't smart enough to wake up and see what has been happening and what is going.
Speaker 3: To continue, how you know, here's how you know that the whole thing about this is about safety for kids online and not getting bullied on social media. A lie and a spurt control. If they really cared about that, they would be extending the age limitations to the accessing of hardcore pornography sites which are rife and which kids should not be seeing this sort of stuff. But no, they want to make sure that they're not on Facebook and Twitter, which means they want everybody to have an idea because that's the only way they're going to get it. But if they really cared about, you know, the safety of kids online, they wouldn't be letting them be exposed to all sorts of real trash online, you know.
Speaker 4: And instead it's about the social media.
Speaker 6: The major porn side for the major social media because it's.
Speaker 4: The ideas that they know all about.
Speaker 6: Social media is now the public square. This is where people get information versus people of all ages. And guess what the youngsters, the thirteen fourteen year olds you want to keep off Instagram, they're going to be on Instagram because they'll just get a VPN.
Speaker 7: They tech savvy.
Speaker 6: You're going to keep people who were not as tech savvy, who don't want to be submitting their driver's life and some other proof of their.
Speaker 7: Age to access social media.
Speaker 6: You're pushing those people away, and really, as a coalition, as a so called conservative government. Do you want to do that, you want to limit their access to information?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And we saw in the Trump election that it was those young voters increasingly conservative people. Certainly those under twenty one are more and more likely to be conservative in their outlook and their thinking, those that haven't been completely infused with climate garbage and nonsense. And Reacher is right, the coalition is shooting themselves in the foots by losing that future voting block by banning them. But worse than that, did you listen to what that E Safety woman was saying. She was saying, they're looking at forty five or something different ways of exploring how to do every single one of those forty five ways as an imposition on your basic human right to free speech, every one of them. So they are looking at forty five different ways. This is allwelly, and this is government interference on steroids, and they're sitting you're paying for it. You're paying for these control freaks to destroy your right to free speech. That's what's going on. It has to be stopped and the Australian voters need to speak up loudly and clearly, because once we lose free speech that's it. It's gone forever, just very quickly. A bit of depressing news. Seventy Christians found beheaded in Africa, James, this stuff it never gets reported. You won't hear about it. But on the ABC any March.
Speaker 10: Of the Universe.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I don't think you care about Africans Christians who are being expressed, who have been brutalized with being beheaded, and it is absolutely despicable. This is in Congo, the Democratic Republic of Congo, but it happens in a number of African countries. There are reports on it, but you have to go looking for those reports.
Speaker 4: You go all over Africa.
Speaker 3: The entire sort of belt where the Islamic world collides with the Christian world. It's a very bloody place and it ends over and over again with these sort of mass killings of Christians in churches, beheaded, locked into churches and burned, all sorts of the most horrific things. We never hear about this because of course it's Christians. And in the West, for the Leninist left, you know, it's only a human rights violation if it's one of their preferred victim groups. But Christians, oh, that's dobin or religion.
Speaker 4: We don't like that. Who cares?
Speaker 1: We never hear about it because of who's doing the beheading. That's why we hear about it. We're going to take a short break. I'll come back. Got lots more to say about the other conservative conference that was going on ARC over in London. Back in a tick. See hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita powerpoints, Panahee, James up on the podium, Morrow and myself Rowan back in the green room knocking back the free bubbly Dean. Yes, it's conservative conference time and this week has seen two critical conservative conferences taking place ARC in London and SEAPACK in Washington. ARC stands for the Alliance for a Responsible Citizenship and SEAPAC stands for the Conservative Political Action Conference. Both conferences have seen a plethora of amazing conservative speakers. We just spoke to Warren and Army who told us all about it, offering up powerful ideas, commentary and although I loathe the phrase thought leadership. Both organizations have strong links to Australia and indeed to this show. You'll remember at SEAPAC Australia last year, Rita, James and I performed live and had a great time. We've broadcast our show from Seapack. It was terrific, particularly meeting so many great people there. ARC two has strong Australian links of former Deputy PM John Anderson been one of the founders. Another of the founders, along with Jordan Pederson, is Sir Paul Marshall, who was also the owner of gb News in Britain and more recently my new boss, owner of the Spectator magazine and The Spectator Australia, of which I am the editor. Of The speakers at both conferences have been interviewed over the years here on outsiders, including of course Jordan Peterson, Douglas Murray and Nigel fraj Constlin Kisen and many others. And as I said earlier, we chatted to Warren who was there at Sea Pack and Army. But I wanted to focus this morning on the comments made by Sir Paul Marshall because of their relevance to Australia, and in particular because if he hasn't heard them already, Peter Dutton and his colleagues in the Coalition need to pay very close attention to what Sir Paul Marshall was saying. Yes, Peter Dutton has been amazing on Israel and four marks to his determination to see the cancelation of citizenship potentially and deportation potentially of those Islamist jew haters who have caused so much trouble if possible. And Dutton has also been brilliant in calling for only one flag and getting rid of excessive welcome to countries and also auditing the Aboriginal bureaucracy gravy train. But on one particular issue, the coalition is completely on the wrong track. So Paul Marshall, himself a very successful businessman, is scathing about the official energy policy of both Britain and Australia net zero.
Speaker 16: What I'm going to talk about now is something where there is actually a emergent split between continents and between our nations, and that is the problem of net zero. So, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the capital of net zero. Britain is very big on windmills. We are, in Boris Johnson's words, the Saudi Arabia of wind.
Speaker 1: We may be leading the G twenty.
Speaker 16: In emissions reductions, but we are also leading the way in sacrificing our energy security. We are leading the way in destroying our ancient rural landscapes. We are leading the way in wrecking our industrial base, and we are leading the way in impoverishing our people, all.
Speaker 1: Of which can, to varying degrees, also be applied to Australia. We are destroying our beautiful and precious farm land, not only through the insane concept of massive wind factories and solar factories blotting the landscapes, but also the vast and cripplingly expensive networks of transmission lines crisscrossing the country, destroying individual property values and vandalizing the landscape. We are wiping out our manufacturing, quite literally, destroying any hope of long term investment in this country, and playing fast and loose with the future prosperity of our children. And how I shaddowed at the truth, the horrible truth of these words.
Speaker 16: This is not a party political point. Net zero is indeed being pushed to its extreme limits by an ideological labor government. Was passed into law by a Conservative government.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hope Scott Morrison, who is in the audience that arc, squirmed uncomfortably in his seat because the coalition's embrace of net zero, in direct defiance of its twenty nineteen electoral promise which won it the miracle election, remains one of the greatest betrayals in Australian political history, right up there with that other great betrayal, COVID mandatory vaccination and the censorship of dissenting medical opinion. Oh hi, hang on, that was under Scott Morrison too, But I digress back to Sir Paul Marshall and net zero.
Speaker 16: Late stage capitalism is prone to fall for luxury beliefs. We take for granted our prosperity, we take for granted the foundations of liberal democracy and free markets which underpin that prosperity, and we fall for fashions that we can't afford. And so these countries which I fear, are in a very late stage of capitalism and contracted a severe case of climate derangement syndrome. This is the the mother of all collective action problems. If only some countries make sacrifices and others don'te, then all they do is wipe out their own prosperity. Every year, Chinese coal consumption is expected to fall every year it goes up. China has eleven hundred and sixty one coal fired power plants in twenty twenty three, they've built two plants per week. India has a mere two hundred and eighty five. But they too have now got the coal bug. They're currently opening two plants a month and their construction plans are accelerating. China and India are about as committed to net zero as Britain is to investigating the grooming gangs.
Speaker 1: Great Gag and the audience that are certainly lapped it up. It is anybody in the Coalition here listening. This forthcoming election is not only about the cost of living in the here and now, but the cost of living in five years time, and the cost of living in ten years time, and the cost of living in twenty five years time. Now, the Coalition are correct that nuclear is a critical part of our future energy mix, but we need to be encouraging investment now into this country. Trump has generated three trillion dollars worth of investment into the USA in just over three weeks, and a key pillar, in fact, the foundational pillar of that successful investment story was Trump pulling out of the Paris Agreement and abandoning net zero as one of his very first acts in office. Think of the investment a coalition government could bring in from May of this year if it's simply committed to following the US lead. They are, after all, our greatest ally.
Speaker 17: Literally, within months, billions of dollars could be flowing into our economy in genuine long term investment mining agriculture if the government.
Speaker 1: If the Coalition government were to simply pull out of Paris and start slashing green, red and black tape but back to support WHO, after pointing out that the Great Climate Change Scare campaign began under America's Watch, noted that unlike Europe, Britain and Australia, the US has the brains to know when to pull out.
Speaker 16: But just like with Wokery and Dei, America launched a set of luxury beliefs on the World Watch. Does those beliefs gain traction only to discard them in their own land just before they reached the point of fatal destruction.
Speaker 1: Unlike Europe in particular.
Speaker 16: The US still has the DNA to resist ideas that are bad for your wealth. You understand the foundations of wealth creation and you don't take them for granted. I have some bad news for our net zero zillots. Europe may or may not reach our net zero targets. But one thing we will most certainly do is wipe out what remains of our industrial base.
Speaker 1: And that, of course is the key issue, should be the key issue of this forthcoming election. Not only do we take our prosperity for granted, which is foolish, but we sit back idly and watch one industry after another simply get wiped out. What will replace them? Green hydrogen renewable superpower? Don't make me laugh? Actually, do make me laugh? Remember why Allah wipe out one point zero? And how seriously labors climate nutjobs toogt.
Speaker 18: Sure, why Allah wipe out there on my TV? Nor why Allah wipe out there on my TV?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 18: Why Illa wipe out there on my TV? Shocking me right out of my brain? Shocking me right out of my brain.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was a former labor minister and climate lunatic in the Gillard government when this whole mad crazy climate garbage began. They were clowns then, and the same mob pretty much to the clowns running the show today. Why oh why the Coalition still panders to this idiotic cult of climate alarmism is completely beyond me. If the Coalition really wanted to win this election in a landslide. All they have to do is repeat after me until your ears bleed. On day one of a new coalition government, we will pull out of the Paris Agreement, abandon that zero, remove the moratorium on nuclear energy, slash all the red, green and black tape on mining and agricultural investment and manufacturing, and turn Australia back in being one of the wealthiest nations on Earth, with the highest standard of living on Earth. And we will do it within three years. Anyway, Lucky, I'm not in politics, or the coalition might actually stand for something, but let's go back to my spectator, boss, Sir Paul.
Speaker 16: Net zero is emiserating and its main victims are the poor. There is a saying in poker that if you've been playing for half an hour and you don't know who the patsy is, then the patsy is you.
Speaker 1: We have Chinese warships of our coast, shooting live ammo and forcing us to divert our aircraft. We have Chinese solar panels blotting our landscapes and Chinese wind farms killing our marine life. We have partly built Chinese transmission lines wreaking havoc across our farmlands. China has the highest carbon emissions in the world. I think I know who the biggest patsy of all is. Well Fairfield Mayor Frank Carbone joins us now, Frank, great to see you and great to have you one. Outsiders, mates, what is going on in Western Sydney? Tony Berk's running around he suddenly got twelve thousand new mates. He's signing up for the Electra role. Is that what's going on?
Speaker 19: Well, it just seems like it's just an industrial branch tacking or vouch stacking or should say. We knew something was up, by the way, because just before Australia Day, we got a call from the Minister's office and he was requesting the details of the Australian Local Australian Award winners and they were doing all this by phone and my EA told me about it and I said, well, no, they got to put it in writing. We need to follow the process. There's privacy provisions there and you wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 10: They wouldn't put it in writing. They we knew something was going on. We all know that.
Speaker 19: They don't believe in Australia Day at the Labor Party anyway, so they.
Speaker 10: Requested those details. And here we are now a city like Fairfield and me as.
Speaker 19: The mayor, which I've probably done more citizenship than any mayor in Australia because I've been doing it for felve years, and more than the minister, that's for sure.
Speaker 10: So I understand that it completely was zero backlog here in.
Speaker 19: Fields and somehow magically all these people have appeared this on to become citizens Now, we're not against citizenship.
Speaker 10: We've done and I've done more than anyone else.
Speaker 19: We follow the process, we follow the protocol and the AEC, which is Australian Electrical Commission, informed us that we actually didn't have a backlog.
Speaker 10: Now if there was a backlog, let us know, we will put more on. But somehow, magically thousands of people have appeared.
Speaker 19: And it's my guest that the Home Affairs Minister or his department has asked the AEC to fast.
Speaker 10: Track some citizenship people that receive the citizenship.
Speaker 19: And hasn't told the councils they haven't put them on our list, and then all of a sudden, sixteen thousand magically appear, and quite simply, let's just say it for what it is and it's just about votes.
Speaker 3: James, Well, Frank, I mean the first thing I thought when I heard about this is they must be really nervous is labor on the nose out there, that they so on the nose out there that they need to try a stunt like this to jack up their friends in the on the electoral rules.
Speaker 4: You know, six weeks potential for an election.
Speaker 19: They're trying all sorts of stunts at the moment they came out and they're parading their candidate around place to place. They even announced three point five million for a university. By the way, this unit it's not a university in Fairfield, it's I reckon. I could actually refer to the Guinness Book of Record as the biggest white elephant building that actually has nobody inside. And they're just making announcements that actually don't work. And quite simply, there's no doubt about it in my view that this is just purely been geared up to get vote Western Sydney.
Speaker 10: They know they're on the nose. I think that they're in trouble in were Or.
Speaker 19: I don't think they've got a chance in Fowner, but they're going to try very hard because I think it's really really important to them.
Speaker 10: And here we are, the heart.
Speaker 19: Land of labor and it's turning well well politics, it's turning because of the people. And can never forget why, because the people are suffering. People have no confidence in their government. The absolutely destroyed this country and they've turned it into it, turning it into a country of poverty where people have to work just to be able to buy food, housing and pay the electricity prices.
Speaker 6: It's just crazy, reader, what cost of living crisis would be particularly.
Speaker 7: Emphasized in a lot of those areas.
Speaker 6: What are people telling you are their top issues coming to this election, whether they're new Australians have lived there for generations, what is.
Speaker 7: It energy prices? Is it housing affordability?
Speaker 19: What is the top top grede Look, most people just want to get on their life.
Speaker 10: They're very hard working people.
Speaker 19: We've got very large family addy and quite simply the most important elements in life is food, housing, energy and water. Now all of those four elements have gone through the roof, so people are paying higher rents, they can't afford to buy a house, and it's very difficult for them to.
Speaker 10: Put food on the table. But Most importantly, the taxes have gone through the roof.
Speaker 19: There's all these hidden taxes by state and federal governments at the moment people don't see. I mean they even tax You wouldn't believe this. They even tax your garbage bin. People don't have this, but through their red wastepin, the government collects one hundred and seventy dollars per year just for them to have a right. They make the councils collected and we have to pass it on to them of course, So it's definitely cost of living. People can see that in the last three years their standard of living has gone backwards. And if you're asking people to put the government or they're lawty to labor ahead of the ahead of their future for their children, they will pick their children every day. And I think that's what's happening in Western Sydney now.
Speaker 4: Frank.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if he falls into your under your purview or not, but a certain mister Chris Bowen promised your constituents out there that two hundred and seventy five dollars would be coming off their electricity bills. Do the people of Fairfield understand how they've been duped by labor on renewables and on the cost of electricity.
Speaker 10: Well, we all understand it.
Speaker 19: I'm the first one. I've never gone shopping for energy, and now I'm shopping for energy. Right, so everyone understands that the electricity bill has gone up. You'll have to be hiding under a rock not know that the electricity bill hasn't gone up. I have businesses that are paying thirteen to fifteen thousand dollars now a quarter just in gas and in power, and a lot of these restaurants they have to close down.
Speaker 10: But that means less businesses, less jobs. That impacts local families.
Speaker 19: They don't have work and people quite simply us running around their house switching the lights off and this. And imagine when you have a hot summer and they pretend that you can go to a shopping center to keep cool.
Speaker 10: This is not the Australian we know. You should be able to turn on.
Speaker 19: The flick of the switch. Energy is the most important thing that any family can have. If you don't have cheap affordable energy, you don't actually have anything because everything is built off that or the base in this country, the jobs and is all built off cheap affordable energy and I mean people only need to look at their energy bills.
Speaker 10: I look at mine, I can assure you, and it's double.
Speaker 6: Do they make the connection. They know their bills are going up, but do they make the connection between that and Labour's policy, because we keep hearing from the media from Labor the renewables are cheaper, so we're doing this they bring us cheaper energy.
Speaker 19: Well, that's something that the tills might be saying, and it might be something that resonates out in the eastern suburbs that they want to protect the temperature zero point five percent. And you hear all these scare mongering people out here. All they sees their energy prices going up, and they know who's in government. People don't want to hear any about any excuses. So yes, they do know why their electricity's gone up. They do know why their rents are gone up. They do know why they can't.
Speaker 10: Afford to buy a house. They do know why they have to cut down on their children's lunch for school.
Speaker 19: And that's quite simply because let's be honest, this didn't happen three or four years ago. And I'm not here to do an advertisement for the Liberal Party EVA, but these are just facts. The facts are people in this country today are doing a tougher than ever before. And in our system, which is a democratic system, if you're going to ask them which way to vote, they're going to turn on the people that have given them higher bills. And I think that's what's happening in Western Sydney. We've seen it through council elections which we here recently. I mean Laboring Fairfield, but eighteen percent they used to get seventy percent. Wow, it's another reflection of me only I would like to think that I work very hard, but it's a inflection that people no longer trust labor.
Speaker 10: They now longer trust that they can look after them and their children into the future.
Speaker 3: So you know, where are those votes going to go though, because you know, in the last election, DIALE one in Fouler against a powerhouse campaign for Christina Kanneely, which I think is a choice of candidate, showed just how out of touch labor is with you know, that part of the world. But are those votes said, going to transfer to the coalition or what about some of these other sort of groups, you know, the Musslim votes group, the Muslim teals some people call them other independents that are out there. Will the Liberal Party with the coalition, will their candidates be able to convert that anger you're describing.
Speaker 10: Look, my view is this is just my view on the ground, and I think that's going to happen everywhere.
Speaker 19: I think there will be the big shift away from the Labor Party, is no doubt about that. I think that eighty percent of those votes will primarily go to Independence post, especially this strong local, genuine independence people like Daily and then I think that some of those votes in the end, the question is going to be do you put liberals last or do you put Labor last? Or do you put liberals will be further up, but I think definitely the Independence will do really well.
Speaker 10: I do think the Liberal Party will get a chunk of that swing all they get it all.
Speaker 19: We've seen this in Melbourne where that perhaps they only got you know, in some areas they didn't get the full amount, But no doubt about it. I think seats like where are replay. I think the Liberals have a really strong chance to win wherewer I mean dies in a really strong position and I mean what you're getting now is the Labor Party offering people these little sugar hits. It's like also or smelling salts. It's like a boxer and to revive itself to get back on the feet. But these are only short term solutions. It's offering really small sort of solutions to try and with clickbaits to try and get residents to truct him continue to trust them.
Speaker 10: I don't think this is going to happen.
Speaker 19: I'm feeling out there in the community that the community has turned, they've had enough, and quite simply, I think this could be a really big change in the spectrum out here in Western Sydney. And after all, the Labor Party has its own to blame because they're they're they're they're they're they're listening to people in the East that want to fix a problem that has nothing to do with this country. And they're listening to the Greens out here people I'm green boaters, They're concerning their families. They they just want to have a better life, absolutely, and that's all they want.
Speaker 10: There's no magic here.
Speaker 19: Give people a better life, lower bills and let people work hard for a better future.
Speaker 1: Frank Carvo and fantastic to chat to. You love the boxing analogy. Let's hurt labor are on the ropes there and we'll speak to you again. Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. After the break break James's donkey vote and will chat to Quanta Ahmed about the horrific Hamas story of the week. That's actly.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with your host so Rowan federal funding Dean and rita post politics panihe and of course I'm James Borrow. Well, the Trump Show keeps rolling on and with it a return to common sense across the United States of America. This return to common sense, or some would call it sanity, has been I think you can only call it a breath of fresh air. Though not everyone is pleased, people like the governor of Maine, who is seen here copying an almighty serve from President Trump over her plans to resist unexecutive order banning men from competing in women's sports.
Speaker 4: Seems sensible of me, but I don't know not to the governor. Have a look at this.
Speaker 20: The NCAA has complied immediately, by the way. That's good, But I understand Maine is the main here, the Governor of main.
Speaker 9: Are you not going to comply with it? Well, we are the federal law, Well, you better do it.
Speaker 20: You better do it because you're not going to get any federal funding at all if you don't. And by the way, your population, even though it's somewhat liberal, or though I did very well there, your population doesn't want men playing in women's sports. So you better you better comply because otherwise you're not getting any any federal funding.
Speaker 9: Every state.
Speaker 20: Good, I'll see cold.
Speaker 1: I look forward to that.
Speaker 20: That should be a really easy one. And enjoy your life after governor, because I don't think you'll be an elected politics.
Speaker 4: As you might expect.
Speaker 3: The governor of mainwell, she didn't look too happy about this public dressing down. So yeah, see in court, I guess. But Trump hasn't been done yet. This week, he also was serving up zingers to ABC reporters at the swearing in of Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik.
Speaker 1: Immigration and the economy.
Speaker 3: But these voters say, they're angry and frustrated by these fires.
Speaker 7: They don't like the work of Elon Musk and these other actions.
Speaker 21: What do you say that?
Speaker 1: Who do you work for?
Speaker 10: I have great scene say who?
Speaker 1: No wonder?
Speaker 10: Let me just tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 20: I have today the highest poll numbers I've ever had. I have today the highest poll numbers of any Republican president ever. We haven't even checked the Democrats, but that's what I was just told.
Speaker 9: And they like the job that we're doing.
Speaker 10: They like the job that Elon's doing.
Speaker 20: He's doing something that a lot of people wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Have the courage to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, what can you say there.
Speaker 3: I've seen commentators say that they don't think Trump is a funny guy or has a sense of humor. He is one of the funniest, genuinely funniest people we've had in public life for a long time. But I mean, really, I think it's the point wherefore what it's worth. We almost need to warn Trump to be careful that he doesn't wind up becoming the political answer to Don Rickles and instead starts translating. And he needs to start translating some of the work Elon, Musk and Doze are already doing, cutting government into real tangible benefits, lower prices, and crucially lower taxes for the American people. Speaking of Elon's Doge, by the way, and their team, have you ever wondered what makes them tick? Well again, here's Donald Trump to explain, and I warn you this may be a bit shocking.
Speaker 22: What we're finding and what we found, and these were all found by these computer geniuses. I asked elon what trait do these have? You know, they started off with twelve guys, and they had thirty guys, and they had fifty seven guys. Now they have over one hundred guys. And he attracts very young people with high IQs. You know, some people attract very beautiful people.
Speaker 9: I think I like them better actually.
Speaker 22: But he attracts young people that are brilliant and they love the cut country too.
Speaker 4: But I said, what trade do they really have?
Speaker 22: And the trade that they really have was that they're extraordinary with computers.
Speaker 4: They can take them.
Speaker 1: He said, they make love to their computer.
Speaker 22: I said, I don't want to hear about that doesn't sound duke.
Speaker 3: Well, all I can say is I hope they're taking precautions against viruses. But anyway, enough the funny buses is because there's some more serious stuff to deal with today, like the confirmation and swearing in of Cash Patel as new FBI director.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: This could be I think one of the most important and consequential appointments of this administration.
Speaker 4: Because Patel.
Speaker 3: Remember he's an extrial attorney and public defender who joined the Trump administration and uncovered all sorts of illegal and immoral shenanigans the FBI was using when it tried to stitch up Trump over what would turn out to be that whole bogus hoax of a Russian collusion scandal. Here's Hell breaking down just a little bit of what he saw on the Sean Ryan podcast last year.
Speaker 23: Remember the lovebirds text from This is a Beauty the lovebird text for FBI Dojland Russiagate, Strack and Page. We're texting each other who they were running the Russiagate investigation against Trump. They were the head of the counterintelligence unit at the FBI, and they're having an extra marital fair together. Can't make this stuff up. They're sending each other eat text about how much they hate Trump and are going to create an insurance policy to stop Trump.
Speaker 1: Then we finally find those text messages.
Speaker 23: You know what the FBIDJ do for like a year, redact them to congressional investigators in congressional men and women running the oversight of their of their agency. That's just one example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, he has got his work cut out for him there, but he knows where the bodies are buried and how the FBI works, and he has vowed to clean house and restore the storied law enforcement body reputation.
Speaker 15: Place your hand on the gutah and raise your right.
Speaker 7: I do solemnly swear I have for both hotel.
Speaker 6: Do that I'm support and defend the Constitution in the United States.
Speaker 1: That order constitution.
Speaker 19: Then alas to the same.
Speaker 3: And he had this to say about the media, which did so much to smear him during his confirmation campaign.
Speaker 24: I know the media is in here, and if you have a target, that target's right here. It's not the men and women at the FBI. You've written everything you possibly can about me. That's fake, malicious, slanders in defamatory. Keep it coming, bring it on, but leave the men and women in the FBI out of it. They deserve better.
Speaker 3: Now. That's what I call leadership, and that's that's sort of attitude that is going to stand him in really good stead with the thousands of FBI agents who were not involved with the Biden administrations and the Democrats to turn the FBI into a left wing American stazzi where they did things like investigate people who went.
Speaker 4: To Latin mass as extremists. Yes they did.
Speaker 3: Cash Hotel has also made a move to shift agents out of Washington, DC and send those agents out of the nation's capital so they can do things like, you know, solve actual crimes. As he foreshadowed again on Sean Rhime.
Speaker 23: I take the seven thousand employees that work in that building and send them across America to chase down criminals. Go be cops, your cops, go be cops. Go chase down murderers and rapists and drug dealers and violent offenders. What do you need seven thousand people there for? Same thing with the ojay.
Speaker 4: What are all these people doing here?
Speaker 23: Looking for the next government promotion, looking for their next fancy government title, looking for their parachute out of government. So while you're bringing in the right people, you also have to shrink government.
Speaker 3: Well wherever they are said, they may have their hands full, especially as new Attorney General Pam Bondi has promised to unveil the Epstein client list.
Speaker 9: The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients. Well that really happen. It's sitting on my desk right now.
Speaker 7: To review.
Speaker 9: That's been a directive by President Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm reviewing that.
Speaker 5: I'm reviewing JFK files, MLK files. That's all in the process of being reviewed because that was done at the directive of the President from all of these agencies.
Speaker 3: Man, I've got my popcorn ready for that. But Director would tell sir, I'm no law enforcement expert. But some of those agents you're moving out of d C. Just a thought you might want to send them out west to Hollywood again, just a thought.
Speaker 1: Fifty nine Well, joining us now from Independent Women's Forum and fellow is Dr Quantum Ahmed Quanta. Great to see you. As always, you've actually worked in the forensic lab where the bodies of the Bibas babies and the body of the unknown woman and others have been This is just too horrific for words. I want to ask you, as someone who's been there and seen that you saw the bodies on October seventh as well, Are there any depths, any limits to the depths of Harmassa's depravity?
Speaker 21: Clearly Rowan not and yes, I'm very familiar with Israel's National Forensic Center in Tel Aviv. Spent a lot of time with doctor Fenkogle, the director Dr Muric Bulbert, the head of the DNA lab from the moment that October seventh began happening. Also, I was there watching the places of the atrocities, the violations, and then following the bodies to this more where they were documented, where DNA was collected. This was a massive operation. They had to separate the remains of the victims from the remains of the terrorists. They had to match them with national DNA databases, and this last act I found it crushing. I do for me think it was the worst day since October seven to see infant Jews coming back, absolutely dehumanized in this ghoulish ceremony, dead and even in death, separated from the remains of their mother. These are deliberate acts by Harmas, not only the murder of children while they were alive, I believe, and I think the Israeli governors indicated that they were also violated after death, these children, but to send them back with the body of somebody else as a way to test Israel, to see can they really distinguish who the remains belong to. Because their intention continues to be nefarious, continues to be malignant, it's psychological warfare and Israeli people, but it's also to see if they can send bodies that aren't the Israeli hostages, that they can then use the real Israeli hostages as further bargaining chips in this excruciating process. I just found it the most debased event that we can possibly remember, and it has offended even the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, who states they have brought Islam to a level lower than ever seen before.
Speaker 6: Rita, the process we're seeing with crowds, baying crowds, these hostages being released and forced to thank their captors holding up certificates tell me about the psychological warfare there. What are they trying to achieve and who are they trying to intimidate with those tactics.
Speaker 21: Richa, I think this is the ideology of hamas It absolutely evenerates death and killing and execution over the living over life. It is indoctrination. This is also a grotesque propaganda opportunity. They're flexing, they're posturing. This is their pinnacle, this is their resondetra. Anybody who thinks that they have any other, any other intention apart from eliminationist, eliminationist anti semitism is mistaken. Don't forget on October seventh, generations of families. We saw the be best children and the be best mother have been murdered. There were grandparents, children and grandchildren murdered. This is a genocidal hatred and there is never going to be any changing the fact that there are Palestinians standing around there, cheering, baying. They don't seem to be there under any at gunpoint. They are there and celebrating in this process. And that is what is so damaging for every Muslim majority leader trying to bring an enter the conflict, a salvation for the Palestinians, for all humanity, And I just don't know how we're going to eradicate that kind of pleasure in killing and execution and Islamist antisemitism.
Speaker 4: Well, quatter, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Because you know, you said there were generational victims, but there were also generational terrorists. And one of the things that came out was, you know, terrorists calling on their cell phones back home into gods and say, hey, guess what, Dad, I just killed this number. Hey Mama killed that number. Hey I'm bringing some more back ed error's cheering and screaming and praise be to Allah. How do you begin to reason or deal with people like this. You've got this population. Trump has proposed moving them somewhere else, but who on earth would take them?
Speaker 21: I think that absolutely essential is cutting off the financial supply for the radical Islamists. That means cutting off the Iranian military, financial and strategic support. It also means strangling the Katari finance. It means strangling the propaganda just like we're talking about that is amplified on Al Jazeera and then social media. It means having to go through this population like with like raking through leaves, steparating, denazifying, de radicalizing. This is going to take decades, and there is no way that can be done until Hamas are separated from the civilian population that gives it its lifeblood. It exploits humanitarian aid, it exploits their shelter, hospital, schools, future generations. And that is dirty, painful work that in fact, the Muslim world has not.
Speaker 10: Been willing to do.
Speaker 21: And Donald Trump's tectonic announcement to depopulate Gaza in order to rebuild it, I think is designed to focus the attention of the most of the world that is now going to meet in early March to discuss exactly what the heck they're going to do. It cannot go on and it cannot continue.
Speaker 1: Doctor Quandam, and thanks for chatting to us as always with your insights there. You've seen it firsthand. It's just too horrific and grotesque. What can we say? Thanks so much Quanta for coming on the show. After the break, let's light in the mood a little with the Canbra Clown Show.
Speaker 4: Roll Up, Roll Up.
Speaker 1: It's the wackiest show on earth. It's the Canberra Clown Show where all the clowns have been getting ready for the upcoming election. But first of all, Albozo had to extracticate, extract himself from under those crippling interest rates. Oop. Sorry, that was, of course that other classic clown show, Laurel and Hardy. It's easy to get them confused. Here's the real Alboso doing his best to convince the punters that he's the man for the job. I'm confident that we will form a majority government after the next selection. And oh it will be the leader of this country after the next selection. Yes, some are born to greatness, others have greatness thrust upon them, and some wander away from the podium looking more than a little unsure of themselves. But exuding confidence has never been Albozo's strong suit, especially when his entire career is being dragged down by his plummeting opinion polls. Oh dear, my mistake. That was Laurel and Hardy again. But it's easy to get them confused these days. Here's one of Labour's many clowns doing his own pretty convincing Stan Laurel impression.
Speaker 11: Those questions have got to be asked you, I mean, has Peter doesn't been given private briefings from the RBA and in those briefings as he advocated against a ray card.
Speaker 10: These are the sort of the concerns that I've got.
Speaker 1: I was just waiting for that bit. Jimbo is out there spooking his economic credentials and boasting that he's building more homes in.
Speaker 5: Addition to all of the other things we're doing to build more homes for Australians in our communities, that this will make a difference as well.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. And here's a sneak preview of Albozo and Jimbo's sterling performance in building those new homes. Still, when it comes to building things, Alboso doesn't actually mean building private businesses. Here he is this week trying to blame private enterprise for destroying the live sheep trade over in Wa the sheerhood spur.
Speaker 10: Do you have a plan to assist with these workers with that side of the industry.
Speaker 15: Well, it's a processing facility, not a live export facility, and that's a commercial decision.
Speaker 1: Ah, that easy then, But back to Laurel and Hardy. Here's a sneak preview of Laurel and Hardy's new film At Home with Laurel and Hardy, coming soon on the billion dollar a year taxpayer funded ABC, just in time for the next election. Here's a pivotal scene where Oli Hardy tries to act natural by taking the dog for a walk around the manicured grounds of the lodge. But in classic comedy style, it's the pooch that steals the show.
Speaker 10: Dignity.
Speaker 1: Dignity, how good issue She goes away behind the truth terrific. Back to Jimbo, who doesn't seem to grasp the fundamentals of arithmetic. In the old days, plus was plus and minus was minus, but not in Jimbo's weird world of Commonwealth expenditure mathematics.
Speaker 18: And we've asked the regulators and the banks to take a more reasonable approach to student debt, recognizing that student debt is different to other kinds of debt.
Speaker 1: Really, that's right. There are all sorts of different types of debt, like your debts, which is called taxes and mortgage rate, which you will always have to pay off in full and on time. And then there's laber's debt which runs into the billions and is simply put on the nevern.
Speaker 4: Ever, like the two.
Speaker 1: Billion dollars of your hard earned money to keep the Wyala green hydrogen white elephants staggering around the big top till it keels over and finally dies. Meanwhile, Albozo's traveling circus headed out into Sydney's western suburbs this week, where Burko the Clown entertained the crowds, literally thousands of them at a time, with what the pundits were excitedly calling his citizenship ceremony electoral branch stacking show. What a stunt, as one excited local amiss Die Lee of Liverpool told reporters, I've been attending citizenship ceremonies for over a decade, and I've never seen a government minister turn up to a single one. Not to be outdone. Back in the Big Top, Alboso in his sidekick Jimbo climbed the greasy pole in this week's labor circus. Sorry Caucus preparing their vote winning budget strategy to win the next federal election. How's it all going? Here's a sneak preview. Hyperbol extreme exaggeration has pronounced by Julia Gillard. Don't we miss there wasn't a great secret gamison heh yeah. Actually, anyway, James has got some breaking news for us.
Speaker 3: You know, we got a little bit of breaking news out of the Middle East, out of Israel. It appears that we're hearing reports that the office of Bibi Netta na who has announced that the six hundred Palestinian terrorists, Because that's how this works over there, the six hundred terrorists who are supposed to be released as part of the latest stage in the hostage swap with hamas well, guess what they are staying in prison. They are not being released. Good on Benjamin det Yaho for this move. And it's all because of the horrendous, horrific and atrocious way that Hamas behaved involving the Beabs kids and other just atrocities we've been seeing and talking about in this program, about the way they've handled this latest last release of hostages from the Gaza strip. And I hope that what comes next is further kinetic action to wipe out, eliminate exactly.
Speaker 1: So let me go further than that, and this is no hyperbole. They need to be eradicated, us needs to be completely destroyed, needs to be flattened. Every single one of those individuals responsible for murder, rape, defiling, kidnapping, mutilation, every single single one of them must be brought to justice either killed, which is preferable in my opinion, Let's land a big bomb on a lot of them, or face courts and face capital punishment. I'm sorry, you cannot treat humanity in the way that we've seen. Those Hamas terrorists are just beyond beyond evil and it's got to be brought to a whole reta.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, and.
Speaker 6: There really is no other solution. You cannot leave her mass, any remnants of them intact to run Gaza again. I mean, what has been the last sixteen seventeen months four.
Speaker 1: If you do that, why would you have has to be a price to pay if you're not going to.
Speaker 7: Eliminate her mass. From day one after the October.
Speaker 6: Seven attack, the objective was to eliminate her mass, So at this late stage I think you can't back away from from that objective absolutely.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's lighten the mood a little bit with a little bit of wacademia, which were going to do earlier. Ossie maths teachers RITA will be expected to incorporate what some more maths and more trigonometry, maybe some.
Speaker 6: Condition multiplication, maybe simplifying that in sort of the silly way they go about it now. No, they need to include indigenous dances, storytelling, reconciliation plans. We're talking about in maths classes. Yet we're not talking about in CIVIX classes or something else. And they've got to weave this into the curriculum. So if you're teaching algebra or statistics, how need to incorporate these themes.
Speaker 7: And this is the Australian curriculum.
Speaker 6: This is why, despite spending enormous amounts on education, our results are pretty poor by global standards because we have been completely hijacked by the activist class who are running the show. This is what we talk about when we talk about deep state. It's the bureaucracy. It's the activists within the bureaucracy using your taxes to shove this stuff down your throat. It's not organic, it's not grassroots, it's not pushed by parents or educators.
Speaker 7: It is a small I'll go further activist class.
Speaker 4: I'll go further than that. This is what happens, you know.
Speaker 3: This is the deliberate use of education and the curriculum to undermine Australia.
Speaker 1: Yes all its just about yep, absolute one hundred percent talking about undermining education. This one's for you. Reads it, James and I sho is a story for you boys.
Speaker 4: Bathrooms.
Speaker 1: We are very generous. We are very generous with our screen time.
Speaker 10: Tell us.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: This has been reported by Bill Lugen from Fox News, who's a brilliant reported there.
Speaker 7: He breaks a lot of stories.
Speaker 6: Good news for the youngsters who are in the Long Beach Unified School district because from the tender ages of I don't know, seven or eight, from grade three onwards, the boys will.
Speaker 7: Have menstrual products in their basket. God so three or boys who are in grade three will have access to tampons and pads and.
Speaker 1: That, and I have a pretty good idea how they'll use them. And it won't be for how they meant to be used, weapons, clicking them up at the teacher or whatever. I can imagine exactly what will become of those We are told that saying ladies and gentlemen is offensive if you're doing barn dancing or Irish folk dancing. So the Culture Wars roll on one. As Rita was saying earlier in the show, the coalition here in Australia should be just going right in full bore on these culture issues because they are now the way to win election.
Speaker 3: Rowan, this is a really important point. And I want to make this because all the time, you know, you remember Scott Morris and he said, hey.
Speaker 4: There's not a job in the Culture Wars.
Speaker 1: There is, and you know you hear.
Speaker 3: Here's the reason why this is so important, because if all you do is fight about the cost of living in the economy, which is super important, you know, even if you win on that, even you win on that, you will wind up with that economy surrounded by this entire communist woke culture which will ultimately destroy your economy. The culture wars matter, as they say. You know, you may not be interested in the culture wars, but the culture wars are interested in you.
Speaker 7: It's about values.
Speaker 6: I mean when you say culture wars, it's also almost been dismissive. These are about what makes the nation, what our curus are, what our society thinks and believes, and the standards that we'll live up to.
Speaker 7: And for the coalition, when.
Speaker 6: You match labor's medicare promise, it's costing billions. This stuff doesn't cost much money, doesn't really cost anything in fact, safety money, and it's solid ground for just.
Speaker 7: About every issue in this area.
Speaker 6: You've got eighty percent of the public with you, You've got a lot of labor people with you. So you just have to have the courage to take a stand against the media narrative, the celebrity activist class, the ones who've got all that sort of institutional power in universities. But the public will come with you as they did with the Voice. And if they haven't learned from the Voice, then I don't know what is going to teach them this lesson.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I've just had a few Coalition advisors on the phone there there weren't that word courage?
Speaker 21: What was that?
Speaker 1: A right? Okay, yeah, listen, we've we've got we've got to plug our shows. I've got to plug Reata's show. I always love plugging the show. Eleven o'clock Rena Monday Thursday.
Speaker 7: For Fridays with Lifties is at ninety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Friday is the big night.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 1: Friday is the night.
Speaker 10: You get.
Speaker 1: Day at seven o'clock, and then you get James Mora with all the US Report, and then you get Rita with Lefties losing at what a night Friday night is. Forget about going out on Friday nights. Now you watch the Telly on Friday nights. You go out some other night. I We'll see you on Sunday morning at nine am for next week's Outsiders. Thanks so much for watching