Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, adelaides, he's out there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, goodness, man had a big burrito.
Speaker 3: That's good to find.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you a really, really crap story. Oh that's doing the rounds on social media, and the bloke who wrote it insists that it is one hundred percent true. Okay, so it comes from a bloke overseas who insists that he almost landed his most dream job of all time, so much so that it was the last part of the interview process. He went into the office to basically answer some questions about where he'd like to stay as a particular job. He then goes on to talk about how they offered him some coffee and that he's a tight us so of course he said yes to the coffee. It was delicious, he scolded. And then what happens for most people after you have a little bit too much coffee.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you need to have your morning poo.
Speaker 3: So what did he do.
Speaker 4: He went straight to the bathroom and and mine as well. The only people in the office him, his boss, and one other coworker. He said, he went to the toilet, and he admitted that he was able to let it all out and there was a lot of excess in his system that morning. After going to the bathroom, he admired the bathroom and washed his hands. However, he forgot to flush the toilet after he was done. A female employee complained to her boss, and the employees were forced to search for a plunger. A lot of toilet water did end up on the bathroom floor. After the man finished his paperwork, he gave it to the boss, who was not very friendly towards him at all. Yeah, he said, I've finished my paperwork, but I've never heard back from the MA after I tried to follow up. He since blamed the coffee in being distracted by the nice bathroom, which had a really nice sliding oak door. If this isn't a scene out of Dumb and Dumber, then I'm just not reading the room.
Speaker 3: Harry.
Speaker 5: Are you in there right out?
Speaker 3: Hope You're not using the toilet. It's broken. It doesn't matter what situation.
Speaker 4: If you don't flush it and someone sees that, there's no way that you can take where that image for the rest of your life and not directly link it to them.
Speaker 2: You scar people.
Speaker 4: You scar people, yes, And there's no way that you could leave something in there and someone see it and be like, oh that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way, no, absolutely.
Speaker 6: I guess it's the same situation here at over in the mornings because there's no one else in the building. So if that was to happen, we can pinpoint exactly who you are.
Speaker 3: And that's not pretty, is it?
Speaker 2: I know it would not be pretty. I'm looking at you the news.
Speaker 3: Do you know what.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not going to happen here one percent here because company policy, which absolutely company policy. It's part of our slogans as well. Flush away and your employment will stay. We've always said that fill the toilets and over and your employment's over, straight from the top.
Speaker 3: That's why I reclaimed bunch.
Speaker 2: You frish hits and flushbacks here it is.
Speaker 3: That's it, jades.
Speaker 4: Let me play one of the most iconic voices of all generations.
Speaker 2: Everybody, it's me Mickey Mouse. See you want to come inside my clubhouse? Well, all right, let's go.
Speaker 3: We grew up with Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 2: Oh didn't we? God, Mickey Minnie, yes, the whole crew.
Speaker 3: And what do we know? I mean, what's something very specific about Mickey Mouse and his voice?
Speaker 2: Very high, very high, pitch, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes, very very high pitched.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what, there's a new good tender in town for the highest pitched voice on the planet. Sure, can I introduce you to Femki Bowl. She's a Netherlands runner who broke her own four hundred meters world record at the World Indoor Championships on the weekend. Congratulations to her. And she was interviewed post race and I think a lot of people were kind of surprised that she just how high Pitcherr voices.
Speaker 2: Hi, it was amazing.
Speaker 7: I mean it was such a strong razor or running so fast, nottipole running into fifties. So I knew I had to go out first. I'd lick in front of me, so I wanted to be from them. I could hear all she was behind me, so I was like, okay, this is good. Now we keeps go in. This crowd is so amazing.
Speaker 3: There's no, that's not real.
Speaker 2: I just wait to god. You put that.
Speaker 3: It sounds fake, doesn't it? It does sound fake? It does.
Speaker 4: She's a Netherlands athlete. Straight after the half of the race. See there you go. It's quite out righteous, isn't He's a quick snippet of her again.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. I love her voice. I want to hear her speak again. This isn't me giving her stick. It's may go and hang on. Where's Fimky bean?
Speaker 1: Old she is?
Speaker 3: She'll be doing public speaking events, so it's got me absolutely locked in. We're speaking.
Speaker 4: The producers are before, and she was like, do you know that reminds me of this shrimp from shark.
Speaker 3: Tail's true.
Speaker 2: A baby and I took it over because she passed away, and then the baby lost its legs as a bit of stump. But I stiff did of my.
Speaker 4: Wifend Fimky this troup Joe's If you don't mind, can I take you through my top three voices of all the time? Top three? Okay, coming in bronze medal. It's got to be Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson. What an iconic voice.
Speaker 6: You shut your face if we want to hear you.
Speaker 5: Talk, I will shut my arm up to work you out like a puppet.
Speaker 3: It works, doesn't it. Number two, of course, the great Morgan Freeman and headed for the Pacific. Yes, that's nice.
Speaker 6: And he's got a little meditation thing on the calm Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes listen to when you want to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: It's good, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Toss up between him and Harry Stars normally wins Harry.
Speaker 4: Here's two very different directions. Number one voice of all time in terms of being most iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. There's a new boss in town. It's Fimky Bar.
Speaker 5: What the fork?
Speaker 3: What the Fork?
Speaker 6: This segment born out of the fact that there's no forks in any kitchen, workplace, kitchen ever.
Speaker 2: And so that led to other things.
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 6: Different additions today is the Beach edition because your mother Bindi hot Bindy saw something at the beach that had to be seen to be believed.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: I was on the phone to Bindy hot Bindy, my mum on Saturday, Hindi.
Speaker 3: We call it Hindi hot Bindy.
Speaker 1: Hindi.
Speaker 8: The mom she called me she was at glenelg having lunch with her girlfriends. She was sitting at I can't remember which restaurant, but sitting close to the jetty looking out over the pristine, beautiful conditions.
Speaker 3: Classic Hindi, classic, classic Hindy.
Speaker 2: Hiky at the Moseley we like to call it.
Speaker 3: At the Beach Club.
Speaker 8: There Yeah, you know when youre talking to someone on the phone and you can tell they're completely distracted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what is it?
Speaker 8: So sorry? So I'm just looking out of the window of the restaurant and there is a bloke standing on the end of Glenelg jetty scattering ashes, human ashes into the water off the jetty while people are swimming or what the fork? Indeed, she said, she generally couldn't take her eyes off it, and she was with other friends. I could hear her going, look, look, look, am I crazy, I should say? And it was a full on even in the big jar ashes.
Speaker 6: A full on throw full of imagine just doing a suwey off the end of the gel jetty and just coppying a nostril full of ashes.
Speaker 8: Said, there was this one swimmer who was quite a bit further out, and you could literally see him stop, look up, look down and turn around.
Speaker 3: What's going on there? Something?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: I don't think we can top that, but we can try. I'm thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: What the fork? Did you see at the beach? Interesting one?
Speaker 3: I've seen a couple making love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's excuse me, very big, your pardon?
Speaker 3: Do you know how I know. Do you know how I knew they were making love because it was me. It definitely was. Remember the news.
Speaker 9: Year last year and there was a woman on top of a man.
Speaker 6: Let's not go into but didn't it wasn't did in the video emerge and.
Speaker 2: There was a video emerged.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure it all got taken down because people there was a bit of backlashes to like that shouldn't have been posted because you can literally see her.
Speaker 6: It's just two people displaying their love for each other at a public place.
Speaker 3: I mean possibly he was there public place.
Speaker 6: Wait are you saying you were there? Or this was a separate occasion.
Speaker 3: It was a separate ocasion. Wasn't there there?
Speaker 4: So my my little incident was down at Maslin's and we were just taking the No, I can't even remember it was. It was definitely in South Australia. And yeah, it wasn't at the main part of the main beach, so it wasn't right near Glenelg or Henley. What means like in between say West Beach and Henley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite not confronting him. It almost like the.
Speaker 4: Nerve, yeah, nerve for you to do that. Towers think they cover up everything you shouldn't be able to see. But still still, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Know what's going on the leaf that Billabong Beach tower, do we Yeah?
Speaker 3: I need things spelled out for me.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What the Fork the Beach Edition? What have you said at the beach? I've seen a bloke and I hate this. There is a special place in hell for people who smoke at the beach. But I, on one occasion saw a bloke smoking a cigar at the beach because I think the beach is such a beautiful, pristine place. It's my happy place. And then you just pollute it with toxics.
Speaker 8: Mate, answer gars, I do nothing about sigars. Aren't they like a winter hobby? You know you're not bringing that.
Speaker 9: Down and sit in a room with other men.
Speaker 2: Hobby?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or very are used as a celebratory item in American sports when they win big championships.
Speaker 2: So true that beach, but Henley is not the NBA.
Speaker 4: What about this though? What about if it's Michael Jordan's smoking a cigaret?
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 6: He can do whatever he wants wherever he smokes responsibly. Thirteen twenty fourteen Give us a buzz this morning.
Speaker 2: What the fork? The beach edition? What have you said of the beach?
Speaker 7: Quite?
Speaker 3: What the fork? Fork?
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 2: The beach edition?
Speaker 6: These are these everyday things that you go what the fork is going on there?
Speaker 2: And producers are his?
Speaker 6: Mum watched someone empty an urn of ashes off the end of the glenelg Jetty.
Speaker 2: So we thought let's do the beach edition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not something you say every day.
Speaker 2: No, certainly not.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen is the number if you'd like to get involved.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anastasia, good morning, go how are today good?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What the fork? Have you seen at the beach?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 10: I saw two people putting plastic bags in the rocks at the top of the sand.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, what the fork?
Speaker 6: Yeap?
Speaker 10: What the fork?
Speaker 2: So what were they dumping rubbish?
Speaker 10: Yeah, just said rubbish that they had taken to the beach. They thought that they you know, instead of walking upstairs and putting it in the bin, they would shove it behind the rock. So I made them go there, take it all out of the rocks and walk them up to the binch.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, please can you take us through? Take us through the direct conversation you had with these people.
Speaker 2: With the clean, sanitized version, Yes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like literally it was what are you guys doing? Like excuse meat? Turtles and am always live in the ocean. This is going to destroy them. You need to collect the rubbish and take it upstairs and put it in the bin. How would you like me to put a garbage bag around your head?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: At all the turtles, All the turtles are just rear their heads from the ocean.
Speaker 6: They're like, yes, like finger the dolphins. That's awesome, Thank you, Anastosia Angelica.
Speaker 2: What's the forth? Did you see? The beach?
Speaker 11: A bit of an interesting one. So when I was younger, about twelve in Queensland on holiday, I thought a woman giving the on the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, stocks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, so she's obviously just gone into labor and they've gone it's too late to get to the hospital.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it was planned because there wasn't that many people around and she seemed quite calm, but she got down and she was breathing.
Speaker 10: When I was younger, I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 1: Later I found out what was.
Speaker 6: Happening soundtrageous so she actually gave birth on the beach.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so she was like lying down kind of in the shallow end of the water.
Speaker 10: So I don't know water birth, not sure, but.
Speaker 11: Yeah she was.
Speaker 10: She was pushing.
Speaker 11: I didn't actually see the child come out, but I heard the crying. I think I was too traumatized.
Speaker 6: Wow, but yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: We were at Anastagia's turtles as well, watching going water going on there.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Angelica is like looking at this woman going look at that, look at the whales brinshing.
Speaker 4: And on top of that as well. No one likes to get sand on you in any situation.
Speaker 6: Especially not when you first come into the world.
Speaker 2: That is not fair.
Speaker 4: But I imagine, ladies, it could be your most uncomfortable point of your life's giving birth.
Speaker 3: Chuckle of sand on the see what happens, dear.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much to our callers this morning.
Speaker 3: Jade's here's Christian bar from American Psycho. I like to do so girls, did you know I'm utterly insane?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's absolutely insane. He's done something very very unusual for a celebrity, which we'll talk about after seven o'clock. But while we are on the topic of psychos here's a headline that didn't surprise me at all. There could be far more female psychopaths then previously thought, as I mean amongst four beautiful ladies.
Speaker 9: Very careful from the Buttuda advocate, because this right is not satirical.
Speaker 4: Well, it's commonly believe that more men are living with the condition of psychopathy. One expert believes women are not being recognized as often due to their subtle, less obvious behavior.
Speaker 2: So we're smarter psychopaths.
Speaker 3: Well did I say that wrong?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But did a man write this?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course I don't think a women did. She should be batting for the other women. Finally, it's some bloke who's just really having a tough time, isn't it. There could be a great deal of female psychopas out there. It's just harder to spot them. It's from doctor Clive Body, who would have thought he's an expert on psychopaths in the corporate world, and he explained that we not be able to spot the condition women because their behavior is just a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Su See, we're clever about it.
Speaker 3: That's the thing your eyes I reckon, is it what.
Speaker 2: Makes his psychopaths?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Well, I think for you, I reckon for you news read abature obsession with our true crime has probably a bit of a dead giveaway, hasn't that that? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Your dream is to one day be the subject of the podcast.
Speaker 9: Either like first on scene or find them or yeah, I don't.
Speaker 12: Want to be the subject of it. I want to be I want to solve a crime.
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 9: I always say how depressing if like someone's going through a podcast and your episode comes up and they skip.
Speaker 2: It because it's so interesting.
Speaker 6: So like when you first brought this to our attention, I was like, that is ridiculous. Women are not psychopaths. But then when I assess you to and you were absolute obsession with true crime and the fact that you both have to get up at an old godly hour and you scare the Bejesus at yourself by listening to said podcasts, I think you're onto something okay.
Speaker 4: But also diversion. I'm just being sub classic psychotic behavior.
Speaker 9: If you ask any of my ex boyfriends, they'd agree with you. Yeah, wow, psychopath. You know I did this morning driving in I've had no sleep because of pink last night and I'm listening to a podcast, and then I had to shower at work this morning, and I honestly thought someone was going to come through that bathroom door. I really had this feeling of someone's there at watching me. There's no one here, no one that was hazy.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's been very silent. The situation as well produces yeah, classic psychotic behavior, just taking it all in very subtle.
Speaker 9: You know what the issue is is that we have to turn into psychos sometimes because you don't listen number one, number two, we ask multiple times for you to do things or whatever, and we have to ask you all the time to get things done, and that's why we change psycho.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I do like this haircut. I just got it. I think we can all agree that.
Speaker 4: In this team there's a bunch of psychos. Can we can we can we aground that wait, hang on, get away from me, go get away from me.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're on there, nice and loose, ready to go relax.
Speaker 6: Do you know when songs a song, song, song comes up, I have to move my chair because remember that time I jumped in the air and landed on the foot of the chair and rolled my ankle. I remove all physical things from my space when I play.
Speaker 4: This competition felt like a sack of potatoes. Didn't you like a big old sack of potato?
Speaker 6: Probably wouldn't have used that comparison, But you are you, so you do you?
Speaker 3: What vegetab would you like to be in this particular sack?
Speaker 2: I want to be a skinny piece of celery.
Speaker 3: Thank you, big skinny piece of Good morning to you? Produce is good morning?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 8: Three all very tight?
Speaker 2: Can we get it quite literally?
Speaker 1: A drawer?
Speaker 2: We understand the magnitude.
Speaker 8: Take the lead today, Gratian.
Speaker 3: It's exciting. Could we draw? Though we've had a draw before, it.
Speaker 8: Could be we could say draw. It's going to be the same as all ways. So three OV hits and throwbacks or chestralized. You've got to guess for Team Hazy today.
Speaker 6: Carry h Kerry and good hell you, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Carry You've chosen the right side. Congratulations first and.
Speaker 8: Foremost, Tim Jody Brook my rocky bye.
Speaker 2: I will try my best.
Speaker 6: I'll try to keep composed, and I'll try to quell the anxiety that's swelling in my stomach.
Speaker 8: Be okay, we all have splicking Joones are unwell all right, same as always, Best of three, Steady Nerves.
Speaker 3: Song number one, please ago.
Speaker 6: That's young blood By fifty summer it is.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's young blood By. That's young Blood bye five.
Speaker 8: Oh my gods, in.
Speaker 4: Summer five hundreds of summer.
Speaker 1: It's so key for you to know.
Speaker 2: I'll just go with anything.
Speaker 8: Oh I got so excited, so sorry, that was on.
Speaker 3: Me seconds of summer, the very generous with the summertime. What is the right idea? Jakes in It gave the lads an extra forty five seconds.
Speaker 8: Well that brings it to one meal a haisy, but redemption for both of us.
Speaker 2: Jots in song number two, Song two.
Speaker 1: Bays Johnny, I'll go on, wake me up of ECHI.
Speaker 3: Sharp, very sharp.
Speaker 2: We call it a drip.
Speaker 8: I know I can see it in your eyes. But no, we've got to go to the tiebreaker home, all right, I know who It's fine.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 12: Jody's like a dream of vampire Olivia Rodrigue.
Speaker 8: She's one.
Speaker 2: Samp.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Joe's the best moment of your life.
Speaker 3: Jody, there you go, Broke. Congratulations Rookie.
Speaker 1: Brookie.
Speaker 2: We did it, We did it together.
Speaker 8: And Joe's that puts you in the lead for three for songs A song song.
Speaker 3: Song, Wow, it's happening, look at you? Oh wow?
Speaker 6: Waits so patronizing, very sharp goodness.
Speaker 2: Rough start with fifty seconds of not good by me.
Speaker 8: But yes, I was just manifesting you win, you welcome.
Speaker 2: That was such a roller coaster because you were like, yeah, yeah, that's right. And then when you disappointed me, sit down. That's five.
Speaker 4: The positive come for me is Jody's in a good mood now for us.
Speaker 2: To men of gross, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 6: And there's some more evidence that's come to light overnight about the fact that men are disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm the exception.
Speaker 2: We'll get to you in just one moment.
Speaker 6: So X nine O two one oh Star Jason Priestley has come out and said when he used to live with Brad Pitt, Brad would go days and days and days and days and days without showering. That have a competition to see who could not shower the longest.
Speaker 4: I really, come on, don't because Brad Pitt does it. That's all men even I'm going to sit back here and be like, oh, what an absolute pig gross just to look at you, especially in film, and louis a young brad Pitt.
Speaker 6: We all know that you shouer because you do it in here. Anyway, that's a whole other story, not just that a debate online is raging at the moment because the guy's come out and he's revealed to his friend that the key to him getting the perfect night's sleep is the yellow pillow. So this is a pillow from his childhood that has been so molded into his head that he can't let it go. However, unfortunately, when you sweat or that sweat drips into your pillow and it goes yellow, yeap, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then the scariest part about this, girls, am I right?
Speaker 6: Is that all the boys piled on and just said, oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 2: I cannot get rid of my yellow pillow either.
Speaker 6: One guy said, legit haven't rested comfortably since getting rid of the loyal yellow pillow, and another said their life has been a downward spiral since they got rid of theirs.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm actually junior vice president of the Yellow Pillow.
Speaker 6: Yellow pillow is just the tip of the iceberg. Because we were having a quick chat when you went around this morning.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 4: It's the girls stock standard girl's ganging up on poor old, little defenseless hazy.
Speaker 2: Just the girls in the room.
Speaker 6: I've got a story for you about something gross that happened with you yesterday. But let's just have a quick fire go around the rooms. Wow, hazey's gross's habit? Go abby from the newsroom. My biggest thing is, yeah, is you caring about me too much? My biggest thing is the fact that your feet no offense, are absolutely disgusting and you just let them out for everyone to see.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 9: Like, either shoes off or you burks on it, just like they're so gross, chop them off? No, Like, go to the doctors and say I have a fungal infection and I need.
Speaker 2: To do it. I will make the appointment for you. Yeah, it grosses me.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just me, even though I noticed that they're gross. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And after you go to the doctor and say I've got a funel infection. Told you about your toe as well, Zoe producers, Zoe might have some feedback.
Speaker 3: For you, loser.
Speaker 8: You even I like, at least four or five times a show I can look up from the producer Booth, and you're definitely picking your nose. And it's not even just a little like quickly get that. It's like a third knuckle, because.
Speaker 3: What I would say in my defense, it's not going to pick itself.
Speaker 2: It's true. Is it better out than in?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: And I guess where we're at it, Producer Am You've got some feedback because you sit at a unique angle in the studio where you're sort of sitting up high and looking down on Hazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I have a horrible view of you every morning, but most people only see you from the chest up. Joe's all these screens are in your way, so you don't see it. But the angle that I have is Hazy aggressively adjusting himself down below the desk at least five or six times a morning.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 12: The worst part is Hazy when you look straight in my eyes and you're doing it, that's really uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Let's go Okay, we'll get end the feedback there. But I've just got something for you as well. I went to the kitchen yesterday during the show and you were in the toilet.
Speaker 2: That's fine that you're I know you're fairly regular about these things.
Speaker 6: And you have things to However, I walked past the toiler yesterday and all I could hear is, oh, and I know that only means one thing, that you're talking to Tom Red. And so you came to the studio, I said, oh, did ready call you? Tell everyone what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, so I actually went to the tour and I didn't know there was someone next to me, and I was a bit noisy and that I would usually be, and the person next to me somehow I knew it was me and called me. I look at my phone. It was Tom Red. So we started having a little bit of a chat next to each other.
Speaker 9: So you were in the stools next to each other, but also on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yes, is a lot going on. Can I just say one thing? Can I just say? And this is to all you ladies in an over team. Look it's actually it's on my Instagram bios. Well, if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. Big big cheerio and welcome to all the teachers listening this morning. Oh my goodnesses, they do a good job. Yeah, sometimes it's it's probably not.
Speaker 6: Rewarded enough when you spend an inordinate amount of time with your children. God, you appreciate teachers today because you're like, I've got four of them, They've got twenty eight in a classroom.
Speaker 3: Good lord, you have to say, right now, they're sitting. They just canned down. The day is just rocking back and forth on day? Oh my god, what about this?
Speaker 4: A teacher in the US has sparked an online debate by sharing a list of thirty two band words in her classroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, her name's miss t.
Speaker 4: If you get caught using these words, you'll write a short essay explaining why you chose to use these words in an academic setting to express yourselves, basically saying be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear some of the.
Speaker 2: Words, Yeah, but forwards you don't want to hear from a teacher. Go write an.
Speaker 3: Essay, Yeah, go write an essays for.
Speaker 5: Hang on?
Speaker 3: Is an essay? Two words? Even?
Speaker 4: I know that I made a fast eight. Here's some of the words. There's thirty two. Not going to go through all them. Number one is brah, excuse.
Speaker 3: Me, bro, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Number three, which I'm still getting my head around, is ooh we ski yee.
Speaker 3: Skie. I'm reliably told is a song by Sexy Red.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Number six is that's cap That's very American, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Number nine, Oh my god, Miss Tea, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Miss t oh god.
Speaker 4: Number eleven on my Mama. Number twenty was Ganggang twenty seven. I'm just trying to imagine kids saying it's in a classroom as well. Number twenty seven was Big Dog, So you can imagine there's some when Miss t and probably hyper intelligent as well, just trying to educate the future. And all of a sudden she hears a excuse ye, driver around the bend.
Speaker 6: We've got an expression in our home that I can't quite get my head around. I'm reliably informed it's from TikTok. But there's a lot of this because I obviously live with, you know, a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: This one sleek early pop.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what don't.
Speaker 4: They don't make me dislike your kids, because right there, I love them.
Speaker 2: That'll say to me all the time. Slay gurly pop. No, what what does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Slag girlypop, sligh means sort of go off and girly pop I think is someone who's pretty cool, like pretty chilled, right, has a nice attitude.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, the girls and ages? What are we talking to your girls? Once again?
Speaker 6: This is the oldest ones. Oh not even the four year old says it? So four ten and twelve.
Speaker 4: Slee gurly pop right, okay, so slagh girly pop band in your house.
Speaker 3: Keep it to a minimum.
Speaker 6: I wish, but it's only because I half think that they're calling me cool that I allow it to go through the keeper.
Speaker 4: What shes Mum's dancing and she has no idea? What's going on? Look at the big doll in our house. We've banned or references to KFC. The marketing has absolutely gripped our kids.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: This is a lot of you very casually on the couch.
Speaker 2: It sounds so say, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Do I think that's cool? I genuinely think that's cool.
Speaker 2: It is cool.
Speaker 3: Clues around and say that, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet. Play that again?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 2: The sounds so say, I don't.
Speaker 3: Tear I like sewing in a shut up and take my money as well. I love it.
Speaker 2: How she's like I love it? She doesn't love it, she loves it.
Speaker 3: This is the only KFC references accepted in our house. How do you think KFC is perfectly reasonable? Question from old school back in the day.
Speaker 4: I know sometimes when Henry says something and I'll slightly giggle.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm on here, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And you're.
Speaker 3: Going to hear this for the next two to three months.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of this in our house.
Speaker 6: You can say that in here, but don't say it outside the house.
Speaker 4: Trust that they're going to stick to Those already had two pieces of toast with vegimi.
Speaker 2: I know, because you left a big mess in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for that feedback. That's very very welcome. What about this the veggie knife. Veggiemite has released something called the veggie Knife. It is a double ended knife with one end specifically for butter and the other for veggimi. The Vegieknife was born from a Google survey conducted in twenty twenty where Veggiemi pulled those who had consumed Veggiemite within the four weeks prior and found that fifty eight percent of Aussies find unwanted butter in the veggimi char And I'll tell you what, I am absolutely one of those who's contributing to the unwanted butter category.
Speaker 2: You would be that guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're that guy, and you're up there with the guy who doesn't put his trolley back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the market big time.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I get butter stuck in the trolley and I'll leave the trolley like hundreds of meters away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, supermarket. So I've got butter on my face right now, there's butter on my elbow.
Speaker 6: So let me let me this how. This is how it works. Like one end you dip in your butter and then you flip it around, slip around and use the other end for the vegemit. Yes, so as there's not cross pollination, is that right?
Speaker 4: Can also be used in street fights. But that's not what they're marketing. That's a different little hack.
Speaker 2: It's certainly not what we're endorsing either.
Speaker 4: That's what we're talking about. Thirty and twenty four to ten. Let's do it. Give us your best life hacks. There's some good ones out there. I'm sure you've got a couple of good ones.
Speaker 6: Well, the one that I've learned recently, and I can't believe I've spent so many years on the planet without knowing this.
Speaker 2: But if you've got a jar and you can't open it.
Speaker 6: If you tap on it with a knife or with your finger, Suddenly it just goes.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it does. It releases all the air and you can just go bop. Oh, and you didn't open the jar.
Speaker 3: I did not know that. It's cooling it because for all these years, you're probably just getting Greg yeah, and Greg's like twisting it and you're like, Greg, you're twisting it the wrong way.
Speaker 6: You may get tighter, I know, but also a real opportunity for him to flex, like, oh you need a man, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and just roll off his T shirt just so I can see his biceps bold as he opens the jar, Amanda.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need that. I don't need that from him anymore.
Speaker 3: I've got one for you, which I reckon a lot of people know.
Speaker 4: But there's still a lot of people who are fascinated when we make our breakfast in the kitchen, and that is scrambling your eggs in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Oh you love it.
Speaker 3: Did everyone know about this?
Speaker 6: I didn't know about it until I started working with you. Absolutely not. And I'm so sad that I've been doing breakfast radio for so long and I did not know this hack.
Speaker 3: You do a very good job because I think you throw a little bit of milk in there as well, maybe milk don't.
Speaker 2: Have and a bit of salt and pepper, and away you go.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden.
Speaker 4: So for me, three eggs, whisk it up, two minutes in the microwave, a bit of chit chat in between there.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, it's an old microwave.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel the radiation, but then bang, a delicious breakfast.
Speaker 3: It tastes pretty good.
Speaker 6: You throw some beans with ham sauce on that plate and a slice of bread and it's literally like.
Speaker 2: You're in a cafe.
Speaker 3: Se you what I'd charge sixteen bucks for that?
Speaker 2: Would?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: One's say bucks for the coffee as well, saygurday, I have a lata day for an a cafe. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Your life hacks some really really good ones out there, and to genuinely blow your mind, I'd.
Speaker 2: Love to hear from you.
Speaker 6: You think you're some sort of genius because you've come up with a special veggimit hack.
Speaker 4: Yes, finally, Veggimi, the iconic Veggimite, has come up with a veggie knife it's a double ended knife, so there's no mixture.
Speaker 3: And would you call it cross pollination? Yes, of butter and veggiemit save your marriage.
Speaker 4: Could do. It's on cars List my wife. I think it's ranked about seven hundred.
Speaker 6: And four things that you do that annoy her. Put butter in the veggiemit. So we're taking your calls this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten Your life hacks.
Speaker 3: What you got, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you who really really rose to the occasion when we said the word life hacks.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, and that is producer Emily.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 12: I don't really love cooking, but I love finding ways to make my life easier.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple that I would just rattle off.
Speaker 12: One of the ones that I've been told is you put a teatowel underneath your chopping board so that when you're cutting stuff on the bench, it doesn't move around and possibly cut your finger.
Speaker 3: Off too much.
Speaker 12: If you're lettuce or sell that you've got in the fridge has gone a bit gross, but limp, yeah, a bit limp. You can put it in a bowl of water and it revives.
Speaker 2: It soaks up the water.
Speaker 3: Don't you start giggling, Abby, what's going on here?
Speaker 12: I can't leave the cues moving right along, And my favorite one is, if you cook pasta correctly, you put salt in the water when it's boiling, so then before you tip the pasta water out, you grab a cup of it and then you use that to put in your pasta sauce so that it helps stick to the pasta.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go.
Speaker 4: I've got another one for you as well. You know how stubborn brown sugar can be. It goes hard really really quickly. Yes, throw a couple of marshmallows in there. Keep it nice and moist, dead set. I have no idea why. I have no idea why.
Speaker 6: So many words in the last few sentences that should never be used.
Speaker 4: Just don't let the lettuce and the marshmallow brown sugar hang out.
Speaker 2: Disaster.
Speaker 3: Someone's going to need to take a shot.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Shane, give us your life hack.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can also do like the poached eggs too, with a bit of boiling water in the microwave too as well. Yeah, beauty, get nice and nice and dell in the center.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 6: Wait, sorry, Shane, So you boil the water in the kettle first, and then you put the egg in it and then in the microwave.
Speaker 5: Either way you can either do hot water if you've got a handy, or you just boil it up first. Then you put the eggs in there. Yeah, and you put them in with a spoon. Yeah, and then yeah, you cook them over. I think it's literally like forty seconds and they come out beautiful. They look like poached eggs.
Speaker 3: What's incredible? What about this guy, Shane? Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am a marriage marriage for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Well I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: Can I just say? She's a lucky lady, isn't she?
Speaker 2: What else you got, Shane? Have you got another one?
Speaker 5: You have when you when you cook at a barbecue and you got marinated, like your marinated chicken or anything else, a bit of baking paper first. It soaks up all the marinade into the meat. Rather than on the barbecue plate, you finish them off on the barbecue plate. The best, the best meat you eat?
Speaker 3: Oh my, well done?
Speaker 4: Because I am that guy who blackens the absolute hell out of the chickens and then cleaning up the barbecue afterwards.
Speaker 6: Is a night man and can I say, as a woman who's gone to the trouble to go to as a supermarket and buy the said chicken when you burn it on the barbecue, which was your one.
Speaker 2: Job which to wear the best? Yeah, thank you, Shane. Let's go to Bradleaf. Kay, Bradley, Hey, how are you where?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 2: What's your life hack? Please?
Speaker 3: It's a pretty simple one. But anyone that does chop up onions and they.
Speaker 7: Get watery eyes or tarry having a bowl of water next the way you're.
Speaker 13: Cutting basically all the chemicals, I guess they.
Speaker 5: Go straight to the bottle of water instead of the eyes.
Speaker 3: You're ice beautiful, I know that.
Speaker 4: Hey brother, well we've got you any hacks for someone who their right eyes pretty much explode and in half of it is completely d Do you know how to fix that?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Thank you Bradley. Appreciate that at least he didn't say.
Speaker 2: We're a patch.
Speaker 3: Just an idea. Is no such thing as any your bad ideas?
Speaker 6: Okay, except for that one, Jane, good morning? What's your life hack?
Speaker 13: Good morning everyone. My life hack I discovered when i'd been on this planet for half a century, and it is essentially the foil and the glad Wrap boxes have two fold in flats that you can fold in and it holds the role in place so that when you pull the foil or the glad wrap out, it doesn't fall out.
Speaker 6: Oh you know, when you pull the glad rap out hazy and like.
Speaker 2: The whole thing tumbles out.
Speaker 6: At the next minute, You've glad wrapped yourself.
Speaker 3: The battles that I've had with glad wrap and the wastage as well.
Speaker 2: What's the scoreline, glad rash.
Speaker 4: I think it's about sixteen to one. Yeah, okay, in favor of glad Wrap.
Speaker 2: I never knew that, Jane. That's outstanding.
Speaker 6: So just push it in and it stays in place and then you can pull it out without trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly so much this morning. Yeah, that's cool, Jane.
Speaker 3: We're just helping each other out with some of these hacks.
Speaker 6: On half of glad lovers everywhere we applaud you, Jane.
Speaker 3: Thank good job.