Speaker 1: Five A football post match callers Scott Camparelly. Were they robbed?
Speaker 2: Don't ask you ask me, Robbie? Were they robbed?
Speaker 1: Jesus?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: After the siren is so Roley mac Andrew is still going.
Speaker 4: Out here, they are, Well, you know what, still Thorpe just hold your hand up five and then all mac Andrew has to do is point the score.
Speaker 2: Will be one by one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to go talk to us the other two emerging teams. They did not disappoint. They didn't lay down. They were challenged, both of them, and they both responded. That was a clessic a field game of footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it was. I mean it was a great army.
Speaker 5: So you can't you can't sit there and go you know, at the end of the day, it was probably just some inefficiency by gold Coast that probably kept Adelaide in it. But Adelaide rather to just find a way and just you know, they're foward three, the big fellas up forward.
Speaker 1: They've just put the team on their back. To be honest, it was a great return, but.
Speaker 4: We'll still thought five Walker four, Foggerty three.
Speaker 2: There's your game.
Speaker 5: But I mean, if you go through it, it's a pretty even game. I mean, seventy marks to sixty seven, so both teams took away that kick mark mode.
Speaker 1: Contested possession was.
Speaker 5: Dead even on the day, so that's a high contestant game.
Speaker 1: One forty eight, that's a big number.
Speaker 5: Ground Ball was in favor of Adelaide, so they're able to get on top of that laid in the game.
Speaker 1: But clearance is forty six to thirty.
Speaker 5: Five, so that was the thing I thought that Adelaide were able to just get control of to get some field position off the back of that. But fifty three inside, fifty sixty to Goal Coast, so.
Speaker 1: That's still that's a big number.
Speaker 5: Sixty entries they probably wouldn't be overly happy with in ninety points, but at the end of the day it was it was a pretty even score from stop each only three points difference in Adelaide eight goals one from turnover where Gold Coast kicked the seven five.
Speaker 1: So once again that little bit of efficiency.
Speaker 5: But it was just a pretty even contest to be fair, and it just took some moments and Riley Phil he's just hunting around.
Speaker 4: He does look like that, you know what, as a Crow's fan and get on the blow. I think there were two to three double O double A game didn't disappoint.
Speaker 2: They're up in their eyeballs for a top eight finish.
Speaker 4: There's no question these two teams are looming large. They were challenged, they had all the answers. They looked like they were well prepared and well coached.
Speaker 2: It's away.
Speaker 4: It's a one point loss. Yet someone's going to ring up and say, oh, to know the close win they lost. Well, you know, go watch that last two minutes again. They didn't do anything wrong. They just needed some luck with umpiring. And I'm not going to blame the umpires for the loss, but we will love to hear you and see what you say about that fourteen six ninety Gold Coast thirteen thirteen ninety one, a one point loss against the team that was probably one of the form teams in the comp Let's take your calls.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Torrensville, LA.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, Well, well, I guess right before Tugers gets.
Speaker 1: The calls up.
Speaker 5: I mean it was two quarters each, you know, so if you look at the entirety of the game, Gold Coast win, the first quarter, Adelaide win, the second goal, Coast win, the third, Adelaide win the fourth. It was just one of those games.
Speaker 6: After the game thanks to right price roofing, leaky roof, total roof restoration. Do it right with right price roofing. Let's go to Torrensville. What do you think, James, I'm not going to.
Speaker 7: Blame the umpire. I just want to know in twenty twenty five ASL, what is called a play on once you mark? Because the many times I've seen Goal Coast run after they've marked the boar and the umpires didn't call. I just want to know what you classified as a play on after you mark the ball.
Speaker 5: Well, it's any time you take either go forward if your mark or off the line of your mark.
Speaker 1: That's the rule. So the Jed World one was definitely a play on.
Speaker 5: I can't remember too many of the other ones to be fair, but that's the rule.
Speaker 4: I'm searching for a word, and it's not shock Waves. Would that game sit Ripples through the AFL. Hey, these are two good teams. The quality of it and the game the competitiveness.
Speaker 1: So I think it's the game style.
Speaker 5: If it's true, if you look at the game style, both teams very contested, correct, And then when they had their moments from an uncontested they were able to move.
Speaker 1: Them all freely. If you look at both forward.
Speaker 5: Lines Walter King and Read versus Walker Foggery and Bill Thought on the other end, and then sort of what happens in between, it's the up wrestle of the midfielders between.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, well put beautifully put. That would send shock waves through the AFL.
Speaker 5: Look at that ranking one again on the replay, and it's actually you could argue that it was a market. It just popped out because Collins's hand came around as he tried to hold him.
Speaker 4: Up and then rode him like a horse. Now that was in the forward pocket. Would have been the last say of the match out and it wasn't paid. Hello Tony where they robbed?
Speaker 8: Oh guys, what the hell the previous call? I didn't want to blame the umpires, but twenty five three.
Speaker 2: Kicks the forward Yeah you do me, don't do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 9: The crap that these umpires were pulling all games, the holding the ball decisions for gold Coast.
Speaker 10: They were just getting every decision given to him, and we just.
Speaker 2: Got nothing all game long.
Speaker 11: And even that.
Speaker 2: Ranking mark at the end, I mean if.
Speaker 1: That was the other way around it, that was Gold Coast.
Speaker 12: Going into their fifty and they were down, I guarantee you would have been a free kick to whoever it was.
Speaker 9: We're wearing Gold Coast colors. But of course we have to get screwed.
Speaker 13: And look, I'm very proud of the boys today and you know, but still disappointing to lose that game.
Speaker 7: But the umpires twenty.
Speaker 13: Five free kicks the fourteen, I mean, come on board, it's like that.
Speaker 14: That's just a freaking joke.
Speaker 4: Stats don't lie, do they. But be proud of your team mate. They're up their eyeballs. This year they keep it with their best twenty five, they're going to be around the mark.
Speaker 2: They played well, Hello Rex at.
Speaker 13: Northfield third so treated in a robbed what is no doubt whatsoever? And if the if L don't have an agenda against the Adelaide pros, oh, I'll tell you what. I can't say that, but that's what I would do. We were dead, set, cheated and rob No one could say we weren't not only one. Several times the umpiring cost us at least four goals today we got one three that were they missed one of ours where Keeny threw a ball in the goals where they should have had a goal for Matt. So it's umpires goals to them. One umpires goals, sorry, umpires goals to them. Four umpires goals that we gave away.
Speaker 4: One we lost by a point. Rex, I hear you, but look, be proud of the mate. Their best is bloody good. It's got to come in the least.
Speaker 2: Hello Jordan, gay boys.
Speaker 3: The AFL needs to have a serious look. They stuffed up the Sydney game with a bull.
Speaker 2: That we had to jump the last bit that we concur.
Speaker 6: We've got to be good supported in the umpire.
Speaker 4: We're an AFL broadcaster and there's a level of professionalism we have to be there, and there's a level of support you've got to give to the umpires because I get told just about every second week by the AFL three my bosses and whatever that you know you were.
Speaker 1: Good today though till the last two.
Speaker 4: Minutes anyway, eight double two to three double a double A. If you watch the game, we'd love to hear. Let's not pot the umpires. Let's talk about the game of the boys. Like that three prong forward line they fought and fought, they were challenged, they had all the answers and as Campo Waite said, it's the method and the mode, it's the how, and we like the how. They're four games in, they're three and one, they've got geelonging what five days time? The howl's very very good. They can keep the how to get that we're going to be bloody red.
Speaker 6: Well, now is probably the time Greble to have that conversation that you start having in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: But that five days time.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean the heat, the humidity like that takes a fair bit out.
Speaker 1: Of you up there.
Speaker 5: I mean they're professional sportsmen, so don't and they'll do all everything.
Speaker 1: But five five days is a quick turnaround.
Speaker 5: On the basis of that game, they would have liked, not a bruise free game, but they would have liked, you know, a Saint Kilda game, just to.
Speaker 1: Head into that one. But it can also work the other way too.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're there go well, particularly against a team like Geelong who are going to play a very similar way, and sometimes you can just get into that mode and that's exactly what we need as well.
Speaker 1: So it's not all.
Speaker 5: Downside, but that's a that was a fatiguing game, and having been up at the Gold Coaster like it's it does happen, so.
Speaker 2: They'll take a lot from that. They needed to be challenged.
Speaker 4: They were and they answered it every call except the unpoints.
Speaker 2: Just go to glenel and hello, Larry.
Speaker 3: Get oh boys, good, yeah, boys. I just might be a little bit controversial and against you know, the vibe of perhaps some of your listeners. But I see I reckon Gold Coast got short change on the free kicks.
Speaker 4: Oh you are taking the P one fifty five, big Larry, Emna, what is that?
Speaker 15: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Not so good with the spelling there.
Speaker 11: Roll.
Speaker 3: They've actually won the free kick count in every other game this season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what happened today? They were plus twelve and free kicks Larry? That that that's that's a bit skewed the wrong way, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Let's we you know what?
Speaker 3: Then it must be the AFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Larry. Let's go to Kensington Park.
Speaker 4: Llo, Jack, I think he was taking the what and fair enough to Let's not harp on the umpires.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Hello Jack.
Speaker 12: Hey, they guys, I want to just maybe go I did a good first, so the good was a lot of the Gold Coast guys had great patches, and our system very malleable. Nicks was able to shut them down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 12: Noble had a great.
Speaker 13: Quarter and then went missing. Ralph kind of had a good quarter.
Speaker 16: Then the last quarter wasn't great.
Speaker 15: Miller was everywhere in the.
Speaker 12: Third, and they had one touch in the fourth. So it shows that our structure and the coaching.
Speaker 16: Kind of.
Speaker 12: I guess you said, the different tactics are working. That's the good, the bad which I hate, and not any particular free kick, but they blow the whistle for that little ticky touch one against Riley in the golf square there he just kind of the body work, and then they don't pay the obvious masks, like if you're gonna put the whistle away, put the whistle away all last quarter, don't pick out a little little holding one where Riley was too big and too strong, and they let those contests go all day and they pay one there. It's just not consistent.
Speaker 4: Great call, very balanced, very melliable Jack. Thank you, let's go to stealing. Get a ris good.
Speaker 13: I don't tell you well, well not good, not good.
Speaker 14: Russe, just pull us off a class Calm down, after that, you.
Speaker 2: Know why say that Phi? We play? Say how a Frenchman would say issue.
Speaker 14: Everyone's talked about the umpires and yet it was crap. But what the character and good running with the ball, handballing through Philpot was great and right, he's come along and you've got to stay peeling. He's a rock star.
Speaker 2: But he was. He was.
Speaker 14: Even though we lost that game, we didn't lose much into the character and bring on the cats.
Speaker 4: Let's right, that's a great balance call. Well done, and you're right. I've I've not been critical on Peting, but I haven't seen what. I guess the club's scene to sign him for those many years. His first half was terrific. I still think he's got to use the ball a bit better. He's poisonder pressure, but he's winning it in tight I get you do hack the ball out, but oh god, he was terrific today and my eyes Hello Olivia, Hi, how are you going good?
Speaker 2: Olivia?
Speaker 17: Yeah, mixed emotions. I didn't expect us to get that close, to be honest, considering we don't.
Speaker 18: Do well in the Gold Coast.
Speaker 17: But yeah, these losses that we get purely from the umpires, it's just a bit frustrating to be honest, and yeah, getting losing the interest in the game when this stuff happens.
Speaker 4: Hanging there Olivia because your team's done. You proud today Olivia's gone. Hello Sam hi Roy.
Speaker 8: Yes, we're feeling a bit We're feeling a bit down from today's result. We played so well, we have a good preseason. Our members show up. We're just from me say we're gonna get knocked down.
Speaker 13: We will never.
Speaker 8: Win a flag these The OFL just wants another state to win the Gold Coast. But do you see how much they work against us? But it was a joke. What's the point rocking up with a good team when we just we just can't win.
Speaker 13: They just don't let us.
Speaker 4: Give Sammy, Sammy, you get to be carried away. Don't be a defeats. You've seen your team play a very very good game against an up and coming team full of absolute stars and first round picks, so you've got to be proud of that.
Speaker 2: Yet the umpires weren't the best. They're never good.
Speaker 4: And and I've tried to be very mature this year, Will and I know I have I have three votes. I've been very mature because the Crows are playing mature footy, Well then the commentator has to be mature about coming about it. You stop your rebuilds over my rebuilds over compete on top four, Sammy, Thanks mate, Let's go to Salisbury.
Speaker 14: Hello Tom, Hey you guys.
Speaker 19: I'm absolutely got to be roped with what the guys produced today.
Speaker 20: My word is top notch.
Speaker 19: But I will say, if you ever wanted to see why there's no point having more than one umpire in the field, look at today. We could have saved out so as a fortune just having one umpire and we would have had the same bloody results stuff missed and not called to just go back to one umpire.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the answers back to three. We had the AFL boss just last year say it's never been better that the worst comment I think a CEO has ever made about something that's soper thir.
Speaker 2: It'd be like.
Speaker 4: An airline ceo after about five crashes of planes saying, look we've never we've never been a better airline.
Speaker 2: Wa, hang on, tur but you've just had five crashes, clown.
Speaker 5: Is it the number of amenti or is it the interpretation of the empire?
Speaker 2: What would know?
Speaker 4: But if you think about it. If there's four, they're all going to have a variance of the interpretation. Now what we get frustrated with what happens down one end doesn't get paid down the other end. So if there was two or three and they work together as a team, they would have more continuity with each other and reading each other. How they play, they don't even play them.
Speaker 2: Look from one week to next, there's a different four.
Speaker 4: Just get a team of three and they are that team for the whole year.
Speaker 1: Well that's the NFL. It's a superior But I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 5: But the other thing too, is the interpretation of the rule changes all the time.
Speaker 1: That's they keep they keep moving.
Speaker 2: The goalparer slack with that.
Speaker 4: I will cut them slack for when a coach comes on, who's a premiership coach, the coach of the Western Bulldogs in Beverage and he said, I've never been more confused about the holding the ball and the umpiring in my whole life.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: He said, it's hard for me to coach, and it's hard for that player to listen because I don't know. Now if I don't know, and I'm the coach, what problem he was flabbergasted. Flabbergested, they're holding the ball.
Speaker 1: One's easy for me. I've been saying this for twelve months.
Speaker 5: Ask the question, did he have an opportunity to kick or handball it.
Speaker 1: If he did and he didn't, then that's holding the ball. If he didn't, then it's a ball up or whatever. It's not that hard. It's actually not that difficult to be honest.
Speaker 2: Can you get a whistle in hell? Okay?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 18: How are you now?
Speaker 11: Rowly?
Speaker 18: I've said to you before, these vampires look like bloody jazz Venjamin run around now gravin that night, more bloody intelligence than they face the crap.
Speaker 2: And that's so that again, Cat, you just dropped down.
Speaker 18: Well, I remember telling you that the umpires looked like jazzing around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do. Get on with you.
Speaker 4: Thanks Car. I think she swore me dump there, so well, don't. Let's go to Aaron at Sydney. Thank you, kay, love you.
Speaker 16: Hello, Eron boys, thanks so much for the call you call for your call today. Hey, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if you heard it, but there was there was one decision earlier in the game where the Gold Coast guy got the free kick and the umpire is calling him. He's saying, no, no, no, it's your free kick. It's your free kick. He's trying to bring the guy back, and the guy that had the ball the whole time just then takes the kick. The guy and gold cos market and goal.
Speaker 9: I didn't see that, Like, yeah, I know that's what I'm saying. I heard it on the on watching it live like that. That's not interpretation, but that's the that's the umpire that's in control. And he's literally said no, no, no, it's not your kick, it's your kickids bringing him back to take the kick, and the guy just takes it in at least to a direct goal, like like there needs there must be some accountability from the AFL like that. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Surely, thanks Sharon. We'll have a look at that on Monday with Timmy. He won't care.
Speaker 15: But hello Stephen, yeah rowi' I don't want professional ROWI I've had enough of this. I've changed my ring tones.
Speaker 11: To can you feel it?
Speaker 15: My alarm in the morning is can you feel it? I don't want I don't want professional Stephen rowe want I want row And looks the guy before was right and the umpire was calling that a row back and said Matthew Row your kick and he was fifteen meters and then Butterick took the kick and the umpire says play on. Everyone stopped. But all this talk about we should be proud of our team, our team.
Speaker 20: In twenty twenty three, we were proud of our team and we missed the finals.
Speaker 15: It doesn't matter how they play, they still missed the finals because of an umpiring decision. These one point game they come down to, these decisions. I want professional row.
Speaker 5: Latch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, well, Steve, thank you, and I need a bit of encouragement because I get the handbrake put on me here. Make no mistake, Steve, the Crows had have won that against the will of the umpires and the AFL that our listeners are saying, not me, boy, oh boy, Steve, I would have been unprofessional.
Speaker 2: You have no idea this.
Speaker 6: Is a better team than the team that got pinched to a final Sydney.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, benchmark what there's out there today versus that last game of the year.
Speaker 1: Besides oh fast, superior, fast, superior.
Speaker 6: After the game, thanks the right price roofing Too's a bit of depth as well. The sample side up by what was that twenty eight points at half time against prospect against the North had laid that prospect as.
Speaker 2: We speak, there's some depth now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're looking pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well if you have a look.
Speaker 4: At Dawson coming in, ranking, coming in coming, coming in peopling that we probably get in the best and who's the other one coming and new Ball, I mean that's five plants. There's only eighteen out there. That's a quarter of a team that's out there. So to the list management. In the last couple of years, you pulled your finger out your lemonade and.
Speaker 2: Sars and you've started to get it right.
Speaker 4: Hello frickin Lujah, Hello Dave, I'll give you unprofessional You're from Barron Bay, are you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, just walked out of the ground and I don't know if any other calls the rugg up.
Speaker 11: But that was a disgrace, an absolute distrace. I'm gonna say r.
Speaker 10: I've been in many footy games. I can't rememberable Latan playing. I'm wide displayed.
Speaker 11: It costs the game.
Speaker 10: Without a doubt, Like everyone was laughing in the crowd about a lot of those seasons. And I would like for you to hold the AFO accountable banker called Laura Kane or whoever, but someone needs to answer.
Speaker 11: But that's grateful for them.
Speaker 4: Hey, David sounded like on the call that there was a really good Crow's contingency in the crowd.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 11: There was there was bowing of the umpires, Crow's chants, there was Rom's chairs when the Crow's finally got a three kick I think in the second half fifteen three to three or something like that. Yep, it was just yeah, there was.
Speaker 10: You know, if there are Southeast frien Landers, they don't know anything about the role, you know, they're just a lot of them, you know, as a generalization, they don't know what they're talking about. But the Crows Bands a lot of them. They're pretty at third or a part of the crowd made a lot of noise and all very good spin it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done, Dave. I just thinking of Riley Thilthorpe. So I was at Riley Philthorpe's first DAFL game because my son played as well. It was versus Hawthorne in Tasmania and he kicked five on debut and there was a couple of handbles over the top one and good five took a couple of marks. I thought, well, okay, on debut you've kicked five. Well, Ryan Fitzgeral kick five on debate two. If I rolled forward now four years to the Riley Philthorpe that kicked five today, oh my god. They are totally different players in size, in confidence, in ability in craft, whether it be.
Speaker 2: Ruck or forward. Campo called it brilliantly for pure tap when he went.
Speaker 4: On the ball and they had their second string ruckman, he gave him an absolute palmelive gold bar that we have a different Riley. Filthought the start of being a star.
Speaker 6: How many rounds in four round he's leading the coleman he's leading and second run?
Speaker 1: What a superstar?
Speaker 2: Hello Dan the man?
Speaker 20: Hey do guys. I just wanted to make a comment for a bit at alone with God everyone else that's talking about the just and Curvis. For lead, I found a really strange move. I thought we were a bit weep on the wings that swapped the shoal just to get as much drive in that large border and the ability of lead. They go in the middle because we were missing that one in and under. So I thought that was a real strange move and for me Matt he's great in that forward half mid forward, so I think he's more flexible than what meets the eye, and I thought that was a really odd move.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it definitely has got the flexibility, there's no question for that. I just think the ball boys called it, and they've done it with text. I think it's more Geelong in five days time, they probably thought geez. And we don't know necessarily he might have been carrying something lad he might have been a bit to because I think we saw him, you know, down on the boundary link some stage during the week.
Speaker 1: He was getting you know, he's handing down and whatever.
Speaker 5: So I don't necessarily disagree with he call, but I think it was more a load thing more than anything. Getting making sure he's right for the and he's played majority down back. So it's like for like and the wings were cup I mean, Shoul didn't have a huge day by numbers, and Cummings was probably the better of the two.
Speaker 1: But as I've said previously, that.
Speaker 5: Wing role was a bit of a thankless role at times in terms of positioning and whatever. So and on the flip side, I don't reckon Gold Coast wingers had any influence on the game either from that perspective.
Speaker 1: So close he got subbed, you know, I think.
Speaker 5: It was just like a like for like getting in that there and make sure they had a little bit of energy behind the ball as well.
Speaker 6: He always doesn't let you down, nake Sia. He just looks at the level.
Speaker 2: He does. One last call before we knock off at four o'clock.
Speaker 21: Hello, Christian, good try and change the mood a little bit. Pretty positive, Pretty proud of the boys and what they did today today. We all know the umpires ended up influencing the game in the end, but really good effort. Everyone's growing, really good people turning out. He looks like he's going to be an absolute gun his speed. I think we miss Crouch, that big, that big body in.
Speaker 13: The middle there.
Speaker 21: We didn't really have that one big guy to just compete. Plenty of good signs. So like Geelong, we're going to come out angry next week and we can absolutely destroy Gelong. So I think we're all good. Like we're still in the top four. End of round four, we're in the top four.
Speaker 1: Gee.
Speaker 21: So when I think I think the future is going to show that Gold Coast they're going to be a very very hard team to be at home. I think the boys are done really well.
Speaker 2: No World and Christian.
Speaker 4: It's good positive, there's no question about that. We're going to do the awards and I'll be very very disappointed, very very disappointed if number twelve for the umpires and Green don't get in the boat shouted.
Speaker 1: It was thirty five last week twelve to see.
Speaker 6: Whether he gets tipped down, because that means they had to come to our five footy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll get an invite.
Speaker 1: That'd be good and you should sit next to him.
Speaker 4: And thank god, in four games we haven't had the quiff and that's why I've been professional with the unpoint number twenty two the.
Speaker 1: Quiff you'll get him Thursday.
Speaker 4: Now look out who rang up about the unprofessional? Stephen Tuning.
Speaker 1: I like it. He's got his ring tone, it's great. Can you feel it?
Speaker 2: I was going to play it if we won.
Speaker 1: It was a clear injury report at the end, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Thanks to Lee Personal injury play Bricksbert compensation and advice to visit SEK legal dot com dot are you I think butter it got injured for gold case something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got to sat on and Drepa when he tried to tackle him. Nothing for for Adelaide. Now this will be I reckon this.
Speaker 6: This could be controversial thanks to Beechwood Homes Real Custom home Builders Goal of the Day.
Speaker 4: Well, I like this is the easiest I know.
Speaker 1: I know why this is controversial fifty goal and that was a good guy.
Speaker 5: I mean, once again, it's easy to kick him late in the game, but I'm taking them Taylor Walker as.
Speaker 1: A brilliant goal. He can't argue against that.
Speaker 2: You don't reckon what still thought did was magical.
Speaker 1: No, No, Taylor walk.
Speaker 5: Clever Taylor walking important time of the game, Like just to get the momentum.
Speaker 1: You're going to.
Speaker 2: You're taking the.
Speaker 17: Yea.
Speaker 1: I just want to cap it interesting. It's votes. It was hard to split Them's Campos World.
Speaker 6: We're living mark of the day thanks to the Gain real Estate.
Speaker 1: If you're selling, they've got buyers ready to go.
Speaker 5: Well, like Dan Curtains in the D fifty really courage early. But I think it was probably a weighted numbers. Just Riley Thilthorpe in terms of his one on ones, like he just looks strong.
Speaker 1: You know, he's just throwing Sam Collins out of the way.
Speaker 2: Who's a big man.
Speaker 1: So I went Riley Philthorpe in the end just for the impact.
Speaker 5: I guess forward one on one and that's going to be important next week.
Speaker 2: Collins is a South Australian.
Speaker 4: Can I apologize for his family if they were listening that I called him a mangie dog with fleas.
Speaker 1: He's a good footballer, great business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a terrific play in the state team. I love the kid, but he didn't play like a mangie.
Speaker 6: Dog by a spotlight thanks to unique home style foods. Unique are just absolutely suburban. And he saw some great performance from the Crows today. Yeah, but who did you like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: This would be good book.
Speaker 1: Once again, a couple of apologies once the.
Speaker 5: Eyes at rank and purely on the basis that I thought he was okay, But I'm a bit he had ten clearances. I'm still weighing up what the value is of hiving. I like him up there, but what's the balance of him forward to the ball?
Speaker 2: Goal again?
Speaker 1: So he had ten clearances as many as Rowl and Anderson combined.
Speaker 5: But he only had two score involvements. So I'd rather the other way around. I want three clearances, but seven or eight score involvements. That's the balance that I want from Isaac. But I thought he was I still thought he had some I mean his ground ball contested, so eighteen contested possessions is nothing to and Taylor Walker I thought was great. Kick four look really dangerous. I went one vote Jake's leg. I thought he tried his backside off all day against that midfield group who we highlighted before the game. Twenty six disposed seventeen contested possessions, twelve groundballs, which we know was going to be important in this game, and he had seven score involvements, So he gets the one vote.
Speaker 1: Two votes I gave to James Peeling. I thought that was his best game.
Speaker 5: He elevated himself again from last week and I thought he was pivot early.
Speaker 1: In the game when that Adelaide were under the pump.
Speaker 5: He's elevating himself with So he had twenty four twenty four disposals for the game, eleven contested, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Four clearances and six core involvements as well, had three votes. I gave Roley Filthorpe play on the ground, done.
Speaker 6: Very well there, campaign If camp I didn't Rob him of the goal of the day.
Speaker 1: He would have market and the three.
Speaker 5: I wanted to share it around just to make sure they all love you very generous, and I wanted to see him lose his.
Speaker 2: Much know what?
Speaker 4: That replay was played five times because clearly the TV thought it was brilliant, and five times was he camper? He tapped the campot, he tapped that.
Speaker 1: He grabbed it and missed it, and it flicked off his.
Speaker 2: Brilliant He had his opponents gunned.
Speaker 6: The whole world was We asked out of their chairs and we sent next to the one bike who looked stone based.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to ring texts on the way home. I say, can you please ask Roy did he tap it? And I'll get back here on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, We're going to hold you that.
Speaker 2: That is all from us, and will you're a good captain?
Speaker 1: That was good fun.
Speaker 2: Do you want unprofessional Stephen?
Speaker 1: Yes? I can.
Speaker 4: I ask the camp like this guy like quick that well, you know, because I.
Speaker 2: Thought he'd be an automatic.
Speaker 5: No nouray, just all the round.
Speaker 1: I want you professional Stevens.
Speaker 5: Thursday camp will be in Tuesday, but he'll actually be in the bosses office on so that's going to be good to not encourage ing.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're after the m c J. It's Brisbane and Richmond. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. This is five double a football