Speaker 1: Hey, Gwyneth Paltrow has been in the news a lot recently. Obviously, she she stood in a spokesperson for Astronomer the.
Speaker 2: Other day, very very amusing video.
Speaker 3: Are you still selling her vagina candles?
Speaker 2: Probably? I believe so. Yeah. So what was the.
Speaker 3: Story behind the candle smells like vagina?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was. It was big seller. Your mum's in the candle. She does.
Speaker 4: What's her best sense that she smells anything inspired by the same ocean breeze.
Speaker 5: But she doesn't do there the vagina candle.
Speaker 1: Today Vagina not in the same sentence as mum.
Speaker 3: That's probably fair enough.
Speaker 1: Something that pricked my ears was the beef that Gwyneth Paltrow has Withna Rider. Now this is a historic sort of what scrap was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And she was.
Speaker 1: Basically it dates back to the nineties when Gwyneth suspected that Weanona was making stories up about her. An there's a new book. She's given a nickname, which is which is really really funny. She calls her Vagina Rider instead of Vagina Writer.
Speaker 3: Gwinnett loves the badge, obsessed with she thinks about the she's got, she's steamer, She's the J. J.
Speaker 2: Steamer, Judd, I think it was the she was the original for J. J. Steamer. You're right, she's a massive fan.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she's got one keeping it neat giving it.
Speaker 4: But giving someone the nickname Vagina Rider, So why Vagina or she just doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: Just doesn't like her.
Speaker 1: Dates back to the nineties when they started.
Speaker 4: Fewing has written a book and refers to a writer in the book as Vagina Writer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're sticking on nicknames. I worked the name Seaweeds. You toyed around all day and do fore.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, you're one of the guys at work, Turkey stlight, right out of the box of favorites and.
Speaker 4: No one likes.
Speaker 3: I actually gave a nickname to one of the contractors i'll work with. Sorry in my flight one day and you fell over and then yas ah because I lost my.
Speaker 2: Toes, So I said, can I call you milk? No, He's looked at me, So why is that?
Speaker 3: And I said, well, because you have black toes, that's not because your lacked toose. I was going to haven't heard that one before, definitely me laughing. I haven't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good. I love a good nickname. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? What are you calling your mates on the job site? Got one, but there's surely some creative once.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the created ones are the best.
Speaker 5: And in return, I'll tell you what we got turned it down the cheesecake shop, vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Munched on the cheesecake, cheese cake, cheesecake shop.
Speaker 2: Cheesecake, cheesecake on a stick. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: Is there someone at your work who has a cracking nickname? Or have you given someone one?
Speaker 3: Or how'd you get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was the one with the guy with the limp? They used to call him Sniper's worst nightmare? That was my favorite. Yes, thirteen twenty four ten. We're talking shocking nicknames this morning. What do you got?
Speaker 5: Melbourne Morning, Melbourne to men lovers one Republic there. It is just going six to seven. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too, and we are talking nicknames.
Speaker 1: Yes, I recall a nickname which was floating around to one of my formal workplaces.
Speaker 2: There was a bloke we called.
Speaker 1: Packs packs packs, Yeah, tam paks because he only put in once a month.
Speaker 3: Oh, dear.
Speaker 5: Clint, thirteen twenty four ten is our numbers here? He said, the year I can say that, can't Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, lonely you made a joke about tampon.
Speaker 2: Slowly out on that ledge. I could feel the wind, the icy wind, all right, third A twenty four in return, we got turned it on the cheese cake shop. Vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Chevy from Melton, Good morning. Is it you that's got a nickname? Or did you give it to someone else?
Speaker 2: I actually go for somebody else.
Speaker 3: Call coming through.
Speaker 2: Okay, you take the other call, we'll come back to you.
Speaker 3: I thought she could have merged them.
Speaker 2: Oh you actually hang on there, Chevy. You're still there, Chevy? Yeah, can you merge the coll place?
Speaker 3: You got another call coming through?
Speaker 4: I'm just hung up.
Speaker 3: The other ques we were happy to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might have had a nickname. What was the nickname you got for us?
Speaker 4: My colleague?
Speaker 2: I call him the white Walker from the Game of Throwing because he's in his fifties and he looks like a mix of a skeleton and a human.
Speaker 3: That's complimentary, it's just purely aesthetic. The White Walker. I've never watched neither of them, any of it?
Speaker 2: I've heard it, didn't read the book? Is the book?
Speaker 1: Is the books a bit different to the wedding?
Speaker 4: That bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the red wedding. Yeah, that bad.
Speaker 3: In the game of throwing anything about it? I do sci fi?
Speaker 2: No, you love a good wedding? Sam and Richmond? What do you got for his nickname?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: We've got another like at work?
Speaker 4: We call him then because the only the only workmen. Someone's walking.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: That's that's me sure and good morning, good morning team. Yes, I say I work with people in the past and pretty sly you call them my life because they're not quick.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 5: No, that's pretty good. I haven't heard sense of Light, and I haven't heard my life. But I love quick.
Speaker 1: Quick was a bit of the polv mile over.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: The granules were finer, but it was more sugary. Remember do you remember strawberry quick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, mother's milk.
Speaker 3: That strawberry quick in your mother's milk.
Speaker 1: You know it was mother's milk.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: What what I thought you were saying? You had strawberry quick in No?
Speaker 2: Hey, were you're real quick? For everyone?
Speaker 3: Lauren wake, how feeling good on the socials