Speaker 1: On scols Oscodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panehy Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Dankity Giorgio coming up tonight. Another anti Submitic attack, this time cars are torched and graffiti sprayed in one of Sydney's Jewish suburbs. Carmala Harris becomes the cash cow. Josh Hammer will tell us the iwatering amount of money she blew during the election campaign. Bartia and Gasadan on whether Joe Biden will make more preemptive pardons before he steps down, jay Z Beyonce and their daughter put on the United Front as he faces rape allegations. And Lamollard will join us with all the celebrity and royal news and of course Lefty losing it, including another day another Joe Biden malfunction.
Speaker 4: And you know one of the things that's going on here is they just turned off my I'm going to a vote. A last electrician here.
Speaker 3: For first Joining me now is Menzies Research Center. Seeing you, fellow Nick cat Nick, good to see you. I want to start with these latest anti Semitic attacks in Sydney overnight where cars were set alive. There was anti Semitic graffiti sprayed on walls, and this was in an area as well that has a large Jewish population.
Speaker 5: Nick, I want to get.
Speaker 3: Your reaction to these latest incidents and how much can this be attributed to Labour's complete and utter failure to stamp it out from the start.
Speaker 6: Well, the first thing is, I mean I think hearts grow out for the people in Wulara, in fact that whole Eastern Suburbs district. I mean, we've had this long, i think pointless debate about whether the attack on the synagogue last week was terrorism, but it certainly has the effect of terrorism, as this does to strike terror into the community, to make them feel uneasy about going out at night, about whenever they hear a bang or a knock in the night, be worried what is happening out there. It is the most appalling behavior and we want to see the police crack down. I think it does come down to leadership. I've just come back from New York, Danika, and I was there for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade when the Palestinian demonstrators sat down in front of Ronald MacDonald and blocked the parade. But the police had warned at the start they would have a zero tolerance approach for anybody blocking the route, and sure enough they moved in no hesitation, strong armed these people out of the way with complete force and complete decisiveness. And that is the way you have to do it. It's a zero tolerance policing that New York has become famous for, but in this case they put it into practice for anybody who is disrupting the public going about their normal business or in this case, I think, terrorizing them. So I do want to It's good to see the police now speaking a lot more strongly, and to see the Prime Minister come out right away. Seems to have learned his lesson and condemned this in the most in the strongest possible terms. It's taken him a while to get that habit, but I'm glad that he did it. But we really, I think, need to see some strong policing now and some arrests. I mean, for goodness sake, if these were real terrorists, you'd want them to be arrested, wouldn't you. Police have got all sorts of powers, listening equipment, all the rest. Surely they should put all this to work now to root out these people and to get them into before the courts.
Speaker 3: Oh look absolutely, I mean if labor is faired income, they will make sure that all authorities do exactly that. But gosh, it's been how many months, fourteen fifteen months, and only now are we're getting this reaction from alban Easy. It's just too little, too late. Now I want to talk to you about Labour's renewables only fantasy, which as we know, is sending.
Speaker 5: Us broke and backwards. It's now been revealed that wind solar.
Speaker 3: And battery developers are tapping into a federal subsidy scheme which guarantees them a revenue flow now that is fully funded by us, the Australian taxpayers for the next fifteen years. And Nick, is this going to be another blowout for taxpayers funding this pipe dream.
Speaker 6: With the liability on taxpayers, isn't it. If these people don't get the money that they want, then the government's going to fork out. The government's basically underwriting all the risk on their business. It doesn't do that to anything else. It doesn't do that to Sky News for instance. You take the risk you're a private enterprise company. But here the government is taking the risk and this doesn't really fit with the whole line from Chris Bowen that renewables are the cheapest form of energy. They are there is. If they were, then they wouldn't need to put these incentives in place. They wouldn't need to bribe developers with taxpayers money to invest in these things. It was always going to come down to this because in the end there's not a lot of appetite for this kind of development. It's far too expensive. You don't get those costs back in terms of energy. The only way you can make money out of wind and solar is through government substance, through renewable energy certificates and other forms of subsidy, which in this case is basically saying well, we're going to make sure you get paid this fixed price. It'd be nice, wouldn't it for every other business in Australia. Have he got the same deal if you set up a corner store and the government said, oh well, if you're not going to make enough money, we're going to prop you up. But it does it here, and it just makes nonsense of the whole bowing rhetoric about this being cheap and the best form of power.
Speaker 3: It's not Oh I mean, look that rhetoric, it's just it just keeps going, doesn't it. The bow and rhetoric never sees to amaze. Now, Australia has officially launched a Pacific policing initiative. This is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and it's in an effort to fend off China's growing assertiveness in the region. It's a four hundred million dollar pledge from the alb and Easy government to build up policing capabilities across the region over the next five years. Nick, do you actually think that this will have an impact?
Speaker 6: Well, let's see, but it's certainly an initiative in the right direction. I have to say here that I think both governments are both have been far too lax about their responsibility in our near region in the Pacific in getting in there to help countries in every way we can in order to stop China coming in and basically buying up these places, which it's been doing.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: I don't know whether this initiative is enough money, whether it's going to be effective, but certainly I'm glad to see the initiative has been taken. It's pretty much the same in Latin America, by the way, where the Americans are saying they have to get much more involved now to stop Chinese influence in place like Nicaragua and Venezuela. Got China is doing it. China is assertive, it's essentially a colonial power, and we've got to get in there to kind of keep these countries on the right side.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, look, we've got to do something about it. I'm very interesting to see if this scheme actually does work, but I do agree with you it's a step in the right direction. Now, this next story, I've got to say is quite.
Speaker 5: A worry one.
Speaker 3: In for emergency to apartment patients in New South Wales say they wouldn't be there if they had access to a GP, according to the Bureau of Health Information, which has revealed twenty eight percent of ED patients surveyed would have opted to see a GP but simply had no choice but to go to the hospital. Nick, you know, I've heard this happen a lot in the regions in particular. I mean, they're at crisis point. There's not enough doctors, not enough gps out there, and hospitals are being overrhum. But we're now seeing this in the cities But the problem here is as well as that EDS have these patients who go there, they've got non life threatening injuries but are still presenting.
Speaker 5: But how do we get here?
Speaker 3: Why is this crisis so dire that people simply cannot find a GP.
Speaker 6: We just don't have enough GPS. They're not enough incentives there for the GPS. We have to look at this to make sure that the funding they're getting for per treatment is enough. I mean it seems woefully and adequate. But what's not working Dnit is these GP superclinics. This was labor solution last time, you know, put a lot of tax payers money into making these GPS superclinics to stop this kind of stuff happening. Well, it hasn't made any difference. I know there are from initiatives where GP surgeries are paid to stay open at the weekend in order to try and take this some of the heat off this And I know my daughter in law, for instance, works in that area. So I know this is working, but on a small scale. But we just have to do a lot more. And in the end it comes down, doesn't it, to a shortage of doctors. And up to now we've been thinking, well we can just bring in doctors, but there are fewer and fewer trained doctors ready to move here because you know, they're getting living in their own countries or elsewhere in the world. So immigration is not the solution. We have to train more doctors. We have to encourage more people to go into that great profession, and I think to encourage those of them who will do it because they want to do it as a public service, because being a GP is very much a a labor of love.
Speaker 3: I think it's a labor of love, and I think it takes a lot of patients to want to be a GP. But it's a shame that we're not attracting enough people and it really is truly at the detriment of patients as we're seeing and crowded ed rooms as a result. Now, Nico, I really liked this from Overnight. America's new right hand man, of course, JD. Vance, the soon to be Vice President of the United States. Well, he has met with former Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. In fact, Tony Abbert he posted this beaming snap I would say to x a company by quite a glowing endorsement.
Speaker 5: Of the new second in charge he says.
Speaker 3: An honor to catch up with incoming Vice President jd Vance at a fraud time. America is blessed to have leadership of such caliber. Nick, I think we can all agree. Jd Vance is a wonderful speaker. I think he's going to be a terrific vice president. But it's good that Tony Abbot's already out there taking hands and hopefully helping the Australia US alliance on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was in Washington actually last week with Tony Abbott and a couple of functions he was out, including the Danube Institute event, and he was meeting a lot of people. But this is the selfie to die for, isn't it? Well, probably the second best selfie to get in America right now, the best being with Donald Trump. If I'd known he was going to get it, I might have hung around his coat tails and just snuck in for one of my own. But yeah, I mean it's great to see. I would imagine that the Tony Abbott and jd Vance would have a lot in common. You know, have a similar approach to conservative approach. They both understand that parties, conservative parties need to focus on ordinary working people. You know the Howard battlers, that Tony's trades as we used to call them, and jd Vance has got his own constituency like that, so I think there'd be a real meeting of minds. But from all accounts, from what I hear, jd Vance has been a very very important part of the Trump team. He's brought a bit of intellectual heft and Donald Donald Trump sort of fills it in his soul and jd Vance is able to put it into words and argue it more intellectually. And I would have thought in that sense he'd be a good match for Tony Abbotts. So I look forward to hearing more about that meeting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too. Hopefully we do find out more.
Speaker 3: But you're right, I think they're a match for each other, and I do believe Jade Vans is going to do wonderful things that come January.
Speaker 5: Nick Cata, really good to speak with you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. Joining me now is Newsweek's Deputy opinion editor, Bartia Unga Sagan.
Speaker 5: Bartia, good to see you.
Speaker 3: Firstly, I want to get your reaction to the latest anti Semitic incidents here in Australia the firebombing of a Melbourne synagogue last week, but we wont to use this morning of cars being torched and anti Semitic graffiti sprayed on walls, and this happened in an area of Sydney with a large Jewish population.
Speaker 5: Bartia. I mean, look, we've seen this time and time again.
Speaker 3: We've seen it in other places around the world, all since October seven. How much in your view can this be attributed to the filia of late is to actually stand up for Israel and condemn anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: It's, of course horrible to see this spreading. It's horrible to see my fellow Jews having to deal with this kind of thing, for their children not to feel safe, for them not to feel safe showing up as Jews in the public sphere, showing up to their places of worship. I don't know deeply, unfortunately the situation in Australia, and so I can't comment on that, but it does seem to me like I have seen quite the outpouring of love and support for the Jewish community, at least on social media and in the media, and so I've been very grateful to see that. Of course, at Sky News. So thank you for that and for that support, and to everybody in Australia who's making your Jews feel safe and feel precious and treasured.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a shyma how Leada's can't be doing the same. Now, look, let's talk about the not guilty verdict in the case of Daniel Penny, who had been charged with negligent homicide in the choke hold death of black man Jordan Nearly. This happened on a New York City subway car back in twenty twenty three. Now, for those at home, Daniel Penny, he's a twenty six year old marine veteran. The judge dismissed the charge after Dura said that they could not come to a unanimous decision. And here was Daniel Penny speaking with Fox News after that verdict.
Speaker 8: I'll take a million.
Speaker 9: Court appearances and.
Speaker 8: People calling me names and people hating me just to keep one of those people from getting hurt or killed.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the Left have been up in arms about this.
Speaker 3: They tried to make this a divisive issue over race. Clearly it was not, I mean, but we can hardly be surprised, can we let the left always make it a racial.
Speaker 7: Problem, absolutely, And what Daniel Penny said in that Fox interview was he could not have lived with himself if Jordan Neely, who was high on drugs, had harmed one of the subway writers who he was threatening. Daniel Penny said, I would take this trial any day of the year over having to live with myself for sitting idly by if Jordan Neelie had hurt somebody.
Speaker 5: And what you.
Speaker 7: Saw there was what the trial was actually about, which is this was not about race, This was about masculinity. Daniel Penny was a man who understood what that meant. His job was to protect the vulnerable, the women and children on that subway car who were being threatened. And what the left tried to do was criminalize masculinity, right. They tried to put him in prison for doing what a man is supposed to do, which is say, I cannot live with myself if I sit here and let women and children be harmed. And it's really an amazing moment in our country because it turns out that that jury said, actually, we will not allow you to criminalize masculinity. We will show this man that we respect what he did. And honestly, I think that a lot of the criticism of Daniel Penny is coming from men, better males, weak men who know that they don't have the guts and the courage to stand up and do what's right, and because of that, they can't stand to see a man stand up and do what a man is supposed to do.
Speaker 3: And it's such a shame your spot on and I want to play you these comments by the perpetually outraged, nonsensical Alexandria Ocasio Corte is basically suggesting that subway writers should be scared of Daniel Penny.
Speaker 5: Have a listen if we do.
Speaker 10: Not want violence on our subways. And the point of our justice system is a level of accountability to prevent a person who help does not have remorse about taking another person's life.
Speaker 7: I mean, even full.
Speaker 10: Who have engaged in nanslaughters or have taken a life accidentally expressed remorse. And so the fact that a person has made expressed no remorse indicates that there's a risk of pesthment, that it may happen again.
Speaker 3: Oh, unbelievable, botty, How dangerous are these saults of comments?
Speaker 7: Well, I think what they wanted was for the trial to have a chilling effect.
Speaker 5: On men standing up for women.
Speaker 7: They wanted other people to say, Wow, I'm really not going to do that if this is how you're going to get treated for doing that. Honestly, I think it did have that effect. Even before that, I had noticed, as someone who rides the subway all the time that often you will have a situation where a person is acting in an unfortunate way and the men just look away and pretend that it's not happening. It's really quite devastating. So they've had their intended impact, because of course, the left has been criminalizing masculinity for decades now. I mean, that's what the Me Too movement was all about. It was about saying, if you're a man and with masculine urges, this is.
Speaker 5: Now a crime.
Speaker 7: And of course now we're having a meeting crisis right where men feel that they can't even flirt with women, they can't even approach women in bars because who knows if that's going to be misconstrued as being harassment or some sort of crime. And I think that this is really a rubicon for our country. We're staring down what the impact of saying that men should be ashamed of being masculine, ashamed of wanting to provide for women, ashamed of wanting to protect women. This is a crisis for our civilization, and I think that people are starting to wake up.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's a shame as well that it's gotten to this in this day and age.
Speaker 5: Now, look, let's move on.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of debate around FBI Director Christopher Ray. He is reportedly contemplating whether or not to resign. Now this is because Donald Trump wants to replace Ray, who is seven years into a ten year term, with Cash Battel. But yeah, Cash Bartel is a great pick in my view, But how do you say this now playing out?
Speaker 7: Honestly, Donald Trumps every right to appoint the cabinet that he wants to appoint. The idea that he should be tethered to appointees who actively undermined him, not just while he was in office but every minute since, I think is ludicrous. It's a standard that the Democrats would never in a million years except for themselves. And yet when Donald Trump does the most normal, obvious thing, they have to make a big stink about it and act like it is him that is breaking the norms. And this is the important thing to keep in mind when it comes to the Democrats, every accusation is a confession. When they say that it is the right that's breaking norms, it's because they're doing it. When they say that the right is weaponizing the justice system, it's because they have spent the last four years doing that. When they say that the right is peddling misinformation, that is their bread and butter. Every accusation from these people is a confession.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and they're always caught out in the end. So yeah, it's just crazy. Now, look, let's talk about Biden pardoning. He's a crackhead son hunter. And now a report by political colleges that Biden's senior aides are contemplating issuing preemptive pardons to a number of officials that they think might be in the line of fire during Trump's next term. Bartia, who do you think Biden may possibly help next?
Speaker 5: And what does this all mean?
Speaker 7: So the names that were floated in the Politico expose were Liz Cheney, doctor Anthony Fauci, and Adam Schiff. And what this really says is is that the Democrats believe that these people and others have committed crimes or things that are plausibly interpreted as crimes, and that they think that these crimes should not be investigated. Indeed, it is to admit on their part that they believe that people on their side may have done things wrong, but that they would never ever indict them for them, and that they're going to preemptively make it impossible for the rule of law to catch up with these people because they are on the Democrats side. It is effectively to say that they do not believe that the rule of law applies to them. Their side is above the law. That's what a preemptive pardon is. And if Joe Biden goes through with this, it will just be so devastating but also so revealing. I mean, all of their claims to having the moral high ground will finally and forever be put to bed. So I really hope that he does not go through with this, because for them to truly come out and admit they don't believe in the rule of law anymore, I mean, at that point all bets will really be off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly. Look, I wouldn't put it past that the Democrats or Joe Biden. Let's be honest now.
Speaker 5: Before we let you go.
Speaker 3: This is a fascinating your report which looked at company statements and your reports and other documents from every fortune five hundred company, and it found that virtually all of them have maintained their commitments to DAI diversity, equity and inclusion. But yeah, here we go again, everyone get to go in these companies.
Speaker 7: It's so amazing. The United States has undergone a political realignment to where the wealthy are now on the side of the wokes. So you know, something like seventy five percent of hedge fund donations that went to political parties this year went to Democrats. Ninety five percent of donations from the top three professional managerial companies went to democrats. Seventy five percent of Silicon Valley donations went to democrats. Sixty five percent of Americans who make more than five hundred thousand dollars a year now living Democrat controlled areas, and so the rich are now the liberals and the Wokes and the working class. Meanwhile, working class, black men, working classes, Spanic men, working class men, and women of all races are now in the Trump camp in the MAGA movement, and that realignment you're going to keep seeing over and over and over in things like this where very wealthy people love DEI, they love Woke, They love all of this stuff because it lets them feel like they are the good guys, when actually they are the rich guys and their interests are very much at odds with those of the working class.
Speaker 3: M hmm all the time, Batia Unga Sagan, I love your analysis.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for joining me my pleasure.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 5: Still to come, Lefties losing it?
Speaker 3: Plus Josh Hammer joins us to discuss Pat Coal Kamala's outrighteous spending habits. Now it is time for lefties losing it, starting with the Leader of the free world.
Speaker 5: Should we do a welfare check on old Joe?
Speaker 4: And you know, one of the things that's going on here is they just turned off my I'm going to go vote. I lost the electriciity here. Anyway. One of the things we found is, you know, we invented to semi the computer chip size of the tip of your little finger.
Speaker 3: Oh no, another public short circuit and public malfunction thanks to a malfunctioning teleprompter.
Speaker 5: To quote Donald Trump, I don't know what he said, and I don't think he does either. Look, let's give him the benefit of doubt. Let's see if he can get back on track.
Speaker 4: I can't name a single country in the world that doesn't think. Put it this way. If we're not leading the world, who does not a joke? I'm not being wise guy. If we do not lead the world, what nation leads the world? Who pulls Europe together? Who tries to pull the Middle East together harder than any ocean? What do we do in Africa? We the United States lead the world?
Speaker 3: A yes, welcome back, good to see that creepy the predatory ASMI whisper, followed by the violent yelling welcome back, good to have.
Speaker 5: You back in the room. And look the cherry.
Speaker 3: On top of that weird speech, here comes the final public hallucination of the day.
Speaker 4: Next month, my administration and a new administration will began. Most economists degree the new administration is going to inherit a fairly strong economy.
Speaker 3: Ah yes, I mean most Americans, on the other hand, are struggling more than ever. So never mind the cost of living crisis, the cost of debt, grocery prices are sore, and you know, all those fun and enjoyable things over.
Speaker 5: The last four years.
Speaker 3: But perhaps we'll just blame a short circuit again. Now to this hysterical lunatic panelist over at CNN who fears Trump deportation when.
Speaker 5: They aren't even and a legal immigrant.
Speaker 1: I might be deported because I'm a naturalized citizen. And Stephen Miller, who is Donald Trump's cheap deputty for staff, has said that they're going to embark I need denaturalization program, so I could be deported, My citizenship could be taken away, and my children could be deported because they have birthright citizenship. So this is not what the country's voted for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Really sure that that's how it's going to work, but good to see the lunatics over at CNN continuing to give these lefties voices to spread their misinformation.
Speaker 5: It's terrific.
Speaker 3: And also, never mind seventy four million Americans voted against that liberal hysteria. Now, we wouldn't be a lefties without the bitter banshees over at.
Speaker 5: The View who are really struggling for content.
Speaker 3: I mean, their constant Trump bashing is old, boring and tiresome.
Speaker 5: And so Whoopee's new.
Speaker 3: Target is Daniel Penny after he's acquittal, and the way he's celebrated, he's legal.
Speaker 9: Win.
Speaker 5: I don't know that seeing them celebrating in a bar made me comfortable, you know, I mean wielding guy. The man is dead and maybe just you take the celebration home. You don't do it outside. But that's just me. Don't listen to anything I say, Well, we'll bee. We don't normally. And glad you've finally done some self reflection. Good on you.
Speaker 3: Good to see you've taken that feedback on boards.
Speaker 5: And now we know. The Left love to claim they are.
Speaker 3: The most tolerant of them all, and that tolerance knows no bounds, but it apparently now extends to alleged murderers. This time it's Luigi Mangioni, charged with the murder of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson.
Speaker 11: Okay, so they've arrested our heart coss In. Turns out his name's Luigi. He's twenty six years old. He's an Ivy League grad, did his undergrad and masters at Penn in computer science SMIT tape.
Speaker 5: He's a little young from you, but Phoebe sounds like a real catch, ladies.
Speaker 3: And it's truly amazing how the Left tie themselves in knots of hypocrisy over and over, perpetually outraged at everything.
Speaker 5: But no, no, no, they don't wish violence. No violence.
Speaker 9: Of course they caught the guy that killed the ux ceo for such a professional hit. It's kind of weird that the gunman didn't leave the US. The guy that reported it was a McDonald's worker.
Speaker 5: I would never advocate.
Speaker 9: The violence on their page, right, it would be pretty funny if we'd be out of him and then when he went to the hospital, that if he was out of network and had to pay a huge bill.
Speaker 10: I think that would be funny.
Speaker 3: As I said, the tolerance of the left knows no bounds.
Speaker 5: It's so incredible.
Speaker 3: They're even offering themselves up and making alleged murders all cutesy wootsie.
Speaker 12: This guy that did the assassination did it in a really sexy way, to be honest, and.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be it's.
Speaker 12: Going to be important, like the fact that he's hot and that he had while he did this. The silencer and the revolver has been described as like from mafios Vives, which is cool.
Speaker 5: He just happens to be stunning.
Speaker 3: Cool, mafioso, sexy vibe with the assassins.
Speaker 5: It's all fun and games on left, he's losing it.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Newsweek Senior editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Counsel, Josh Hammer.
Speaker 5: Josh, good to see you.
Speaker 3: I want to start by talking about Pete hag Seth, of course, Trump's pick for Defense secretary.
Speaker 5: Now he's been.
Speaker 3: Accused of sexual assault and alcohol abuse, but Donald Trump is sticking by him. You wrote an article for The Daily Mail saying be warned, a secret Democrat plot to sabotage Trump is already underway. The Pete hag Seth, which hunt is just the beginning. Josh, why do you think the Democrats fear Pete hegg Seth and the rest of Donald Trump's picks.
Speaker 2: Well, Pete Hegseth in particular, are they fear because he is someone who is not business as usual at the Pentagon. Now, you look a lot of people on the right here in America don't like to criticize the Pentagon because you don't want to be seen as in any way going against the military. The reality is that the Depentagon, the Department, the Department of Defense here has an incredible amount of fat. There was just an incredible amount of woke excess in the budget there. It is a very very expensive byzantine labor and bureocracy that has a lot that should be trimmed there. And Pete Hegseth is the kind of guy. He's not a company man. He's not someone who came up through the ranks of the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: He's a warrior. He's someone who's served in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. At nine to eleven he was awarded multiple Bronze Stars for a service there. He's someone who's an actual viable threat to the defense contractors, to the Boeings, to the north of Grummins of the world. People like that there. So you know, if your livelihood in Washington, d c. Depends upon access to the Pentagon, upon access to arm shipments and things like that, there, he's an actual threat to that. But what the Left, what they've been doing when it comes to Hegseth Anika is slimeball, gutter politics of the very most sordid worst orb is the breck Havana playbook all over again. Back in twenty eighteen, when Brett Kavanaugh was nominated to the US Supreme Court, he said he was a serial gang rapist. They threw out five thousand years of civilizational norms about innocential proven guilty to doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: NBC News had this long article, completely unsourced, lots of people anonymous. No one on the record is saying he's an alcoholic, he's a this, he's that he has a rape allegation in there. It is imperative that Donald Trump not yield an inch. You cannot let these tactics succeed. Otherwise they just won't stop. You gotta nip it in the butt right now before he gets back in the office in January twentieth.
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely, now is the time.
Speaker 3: And I want to show you these very contrasting media reports too, because this speaks volumes. Here you have a news article from when Joe Biden awarded the Bronze Star to an intelligence analyst. The Washington Post called it one of the army's most prestigious awards, but when Pete Hegseth earned two of them, the Post said, actually they're pretty common. I mean, Josh, this bias reporting. It actually also denigrades the entire military.
Speaker 2: Totally. I mean, they're basically saying that anyone who is a Republican, anyone who is vaguely politically right of center, if you are awarded a bronze star. And by the way, last I checked the majority of people serving in the military, majority of veterans here in the US, I'm pretty sure that they're Republicans, not Democrats. So you're, basically, as you said, denigrating a majority of the United States military. You're by definition, as a matter of sheer statistics, you are denigrating the majority of those who have been awarded bronze stars, who have been courageous in combat, who have tried to save their fellow marines and soldiers and midshipmen and so forth.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 2: It's disgraceful, But you know, look the mainstream media. Every time you think they can't go any lower here in America, they find some new way to one up themselves and go even lower scale. But ultimately the joke is on them because of all the major institute in America, the corporate media has I believe the these like second or third or lowest approval rating of any institution. I think Congress is number one most unpopular. The media is like second or third their popularity according to gallop you. According to all the major public pols here, their popularity is the lowest it has ever been in modern recorded history. So I guess we'll see what stunt they try to pull next there. But you know, the band news for them is I think Pete had to pen news that he's going to get confirmed Nika.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, it's certainly shaping up that way. I'd be watching that one closely. Now let's move on to this brainwashing happening in schools. I was quite shocked to read that a Pennsylvania school teacher told her first graders that boys can be girls and parents can guess their kids gender wrong. Now, a federal court has subsequently vindicated these parents, finding that the school district violated the parents' constitutional rights by refusing to give these families the right to opt their children out of such lessons.
Speaker 5: Josh Trump has been quite vocal about this. He wants to stamp it out.
Speaker 3: But what can he do to do that because this is real woke nonsense that he's corrupting young kids.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, the author of this out been in the Wall Street Journal, Maxiden, good friend and a frequent co author of my own. So I'm very happy that he got this piece in the Wall Street Journal and that we're talking about this this very important issue. Look, transgenderism in America, Danika. It's like it's like an eighty twenty issue. I mean, this is this is not a fifty to fifty jumpall issue.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: This is not like a pro Second Amendment, pro gun control fifty fifty swap. It's not a pro life, pro abortion kind of thing there. Now, the American people are overwhelmingly on this side that there are exactly two genders and we know exactly what they are one because God says so in the Bible too. Because we're not stupid and we just see people, we can reasonably discern that there is male and there is female, and that is what exists, by the way, not just for human beings, but for the entirety of the animal kingdom there. This is an issue that Donald Trump, by the way, helped win the actual presidential election on. It was that ad that the true campaign ran, where they had Charlemagne, the God of all people, saying, oh my god, what happened to Kamala Harris? She came out in favor of taxpayer subsize support from gender mutilation surgeries for wait illegal alien inmates in prison. And apparently, according to Kamala Harris internal polling, that single Adinika shifted to the national elector at two point seven points, which makes one of the most successful ads the entire modern history of American presidential politics. So Trump actually won partially on this issue. I am very optimistic about what he might be able to do in office on it, again, not just from an executive order perspective, but with Congress as well, because again, not a fifty to fifty issue. This really is, I think an eighty twenty issue right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: But you're right though, I mean, this is what Donald Trump was indeed part of the reason why he was elected. So I just think it's shocking, though, what's happening in schools. Now, let's talk about Kamala Harris. I've got to say she is the cash cow. It's been revealed she blew one point five billion US dollars in just fifteen weeks. Josh, how on earth did the campaign spend that much money during the election.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I actually have no idea what the answer is. I suspect that Kamala Harris's donors do not know what the answer is too, but I suspect that they're having a rather large size of buyer's remorse at this particular point. You know, I saw, at least at one point that they built her an impromptu podcast set for the so called Call Your Daddy podcast. If I'm not mistaken, I think the cost of that impromptu one time set was like one hundred thousand dollars. And things are so bad for Kamala Harris that the host of that podcast, of this very left wing podcast, to Call Your Daddy podcast, actually said, oh wait, my permanent set doesn't even cost one hundred thousand dollars. What the heck are you doing there? So, I mean, I have no idea who is controlling the purse strings with this particular campaign, But this is going to go down as one of the most profligate political campaigns in the entire history of this country, which, by the way, is very fitting because this current administration, the Bien Harris administration, in which she has served as the nominal putative vice president, also goes down history as one of the most profligate administrations in American history.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I just want to play our viewers that particular line from the host of Caller Daddy, because I think it's important.
Speaker 5: Here was what that host said, The Harris campaign spent like one hundred thousand dollars I did about this. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Build the studio not true to make it look like it was the studio that you used in La.
Speaker 13: My studio that is gorgeous in Los Angeles doesn't even cost six figures. So I don't know how cardboard walls could cost six figures.
Speaker 1: But but do you think they did that?
Speaker 5: I mean you should absolutely not. With love to them.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it was gorgeous, but like it wasn't that nice. It wasn't like gorgeous marble.
Speaker 5: Like, No, that was not six figures. You know, Judge.
Speaker 3: What I find funny about this is that Caller Daddy they thought, oh, well, we've got this huge coup. We've we've got Carmela Harrison. Now she's lost, and now the host is coming out slamming this decision to build a set. I mean, no wonder voters could see right through Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: But the fact that she went on that show in the first place is everything that you need to know about why Kamala Harris lost as a candidate. You know, she was not trying to reach the actual swing voter. She was not trying to reach the factory workers in Michigan or the people who are farmers who are tilling the soil in a place like North Carolina or Georgia. She's trying to reach this blue check social media echo chamber. It's, frankly, the exact same reason that she didn't even make it to the first in the nation Iowa caucus, is back in the Democratic primary all the way back in twenty twenty because she has been surrounded for basically her entire political career, as far as I can tell, by this ridiculous left wing echo chamber that is telling her to go all in on all the intersectional identity politicises, go all in on feminism, on transgenderism, on open borders, on all these crazy things there. Otherwise, how can you possibly think that it is a good idea to go on this podcast or the episode that was on apparently before her episode was about the art of a sexual act that I will not name that of respect for the viewers of this particular program, but that is the kind of affair that is the kind of content, the R rated content, we would say here in the States, that is the kind of content that is on the call her Daddy's show, and the fact that she thought it would be a good idea for the sitting vice president of the United States to go on that particular show. It's ultimately insulting to the American people, which is why it's why, frankly that we responded in the election that the way we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah goes on a sex podcast, thinks that she's going to have great success.
Speaker 5: Go figure. Unbelievable, Josh.
Speaker 3: Now look, black Karmala Harris staffers have accused the campaign leadership of mistreatment and outright racial discrimination. This was part of an explosive article in The New York Times, which also revealed that the campaign leadership dismissed concerns that the Democrats were taking their base for granted. Josh, how do you read this? I mean, did the Harris campaign completely blow it?
Speaker 2: Well, the blew it for multiple reasons. But you know, you know, my takeaway from this election is that it was not that Joe Biden was to blame for their loss. It was not that Kamala Harris was to blame for the loss. Rather, I think that the Democratic Party as an institution is really what is to blame for the fact that Democrats lost this election. And what I mean by that is because, as we were just saying, they put themselves in a position of their own volition, of their own free will, where they became the party of this very loud, very vocal, but ultimately tiny and statistically insignificant portion of the broader American electorate. They bat themselves into a corner because their consultants, the people on the campaigns, they have all these stupid young millennials with their college degrees and are saying, oh, all the all the all the rage these days is that you can be a woman, if you're a man, if you want to. All the raids these days is compassion for illegal aliens. Don't don't worry about the drugs, the fentanyl trapping in here. That ultimately is why they lost. And again I have seen no indication since the election, none that they have learned any of the right lessons. Frankly, as someone who wishes of nothing but the worst, so I'm pretty happy about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, completely a grand thing. We're all with you here as well. Now I've got to say, Josh, this really is the gift that keeps on giving, because have a look at this snub that Joe and Jill Biden gave Carmela. Have a look, Oh, Josh, they can't even look at it. They can't even look. You can see that there's tension there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can cut the tension in that room with a butter knife. Frankly, I mean, Joe Biden is clearly still peeved. Actually blame him. And I don't think Joe Biden's particularly good person. I think he's been bad person actually for basically his entire political career, going back at least as far as his tag team with Ted Kennedy to bork Robert Borke during the nineteen eighty seven US Supreme Court confirmation fight. But despite the fact that he's that, he is not a good person. You know, what happened to him in many ways was actually quite wrong because he was coued by his own running man. He was cooed by Kamala Harris. I mean, he was cooed by the very person that he extended an olive branch to and putting here on the tick in the first place back in twenty By the way, It's not just Kamala Harris, it's also Barack Obama, for whom Joe Biden was the Vice President of the United States. Barack Obama along with Nancy Pelosi and then Kamala Harris as well, but really Barack Obama probably above fall. I mean, he was the number one ring leader here. So Joe Biden, I mean, talk about someone who's been in politics for a half century, literally could not be going out with more of a whimper as opposed to a bank. Donald Trump's been in France, He's been making the rounds, He's got the red carpet treatment there. Do people even remember that Joe Biden is technically the president of the United States?
Speaker 5: From now?
Speaker 2: Frankly, being here in America, we don't really hear much about him. And again, he can't get out of office soon enough. But already at this point, no one around the world is treating him like he's the president.
Speaker 5: He's almost the forgotten president. I've got to say, though.
Speaker 3: January twenty can't come soon enough. From Josh Hammer, great to have you on, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Still to come, Jay Z, Beyonce and their daughter put.
Speaker 3: On a unite in Front as he faces assault allegations. Angela Mollard will join us with all the celebrity and royal news next welcome back to the program. Joining me now is News Corp columnist Angela Mollard. Angela great to be with you, Thank you for joining me. Look, I want to start with Jay.
Speaker 5: Z because he has made quite.
Speaker 3: A surprise appearance, a rare appearance at that with his wife Beyonce and their daughter Blue Ivy carver A Kata on the red carpet. This was for the Wilfussa premiere. But this was only a couple of after allegations of rape against him emerged. It's alleged he raped a thirteen year old with P Diddy back in two thousand, acclaim which he denies. Were you surprised that they put on this United Front so soon after these allegations were revealed.
Speaker 8: Very much so, because he knows that this will drive commentary. Look, they have employed it damage limitation specialists and Beyonce and he together are driving against this allegation really firmly. He's made a number of statements, including that he was blackmailed by the lawyer of this woman.
Speaker 5: The lawyer, of.
Speaker 8: Course came back and said, we didn't ask for a cent of money, We just wanted some mediation around it. But you have to remember that jac and Beyonce, they are an empire. They are at the top of the entertainment establishment in America. They are friends with the Obamas. They of course have met Kofian and their former UN Secretary General. They are at the top elite of American entertainment. So for this to come out, this is a different sort of you know, stratosphere of fame among the rap community. I mean, we always know that the rap community, there's the bad boys in it. And of course jay Z came from Brooklyn where he was a small time crack dealer, but he's regarded and sees himself very much as untouchable. And now, of course this allegation is against him. He's certainly coming at hard and fast. They made the comment that they wanted to support their daughter at the event. Of course, shef stars in this movie, but it seems to be the optics on it.
Speaker 5: Are so much greater them, just so much greater.
Speaker 3: You're right, they are at the top of the empire really when it comes to the entertainment world. So watching this with great interest, that's for sure. Now, look, let's move on to the royals. Donald Trump, He's made a bit of a confession about a chat that he had with Prince William when the pair met the other day, and he said that the Prince confided in him about King Charles and Princess Kate's ongoing health battles, of course, a diagnosis with cancer. Now, he said, I asked him about his wife, and he said she's doing well.
Speaker 5: I asked him about his father, and his father is fighting very hard. He loves his father, he loves his wife. It's sad, Angela.
Speaker 3: This seems to be the first time we've been given a real glimpse as to how bad the situation is.
Speaker 8: I think this is really significant what Trump's come out and said. Look, we could say it could have had some Trump top spenn. He loves a bit of top spin on things, But I don't think he wants to damage his reputation and relationship with the royal family, who we know he adores by giving it any extra emphasis. So I think that there's every likelihood that this has been accurately reported, in which case, what it suggests to me is that the King isn't particularly well. He could be more sick than we think he could be fighting this ongoing battle. Well, of course we know that Catherine's cancer treatment has finished because she told us it has, but there's been no indication that the King's cancer treatment he has finished. So I think this is the very first time we've got any kind of idea from anyone of status that this might be a harder battle than we first anticipated for the King.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then notoriously private, we've never known anything about it, so to hear this it is quite jarring. Now angler a Queen Camilla's son, This is Tom Parker Bowls. He will be attending his very first royal Christmas this year. But meanwhile the King has excluded his own son Harry and wife Meghan. So another year without Harry and Meghan.
Speaker 5: No surprises. Oh look, it's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 8: We're five years after Megsid and everybody's looking at is that has this worked? And on some levels it's worked. They've got a bit more freedom, that sort of thing. But he doesn't have a relationship with his father at a time when his father is sick. He doesn't have a relationship with his sister in law at a time that she was sick. His children are now five and three. This is the age that Harry will remember what it was like to be around family. He of course doesn't have extended family with Meghan because she doesn't talk to half of her family, will most of them, So the Royal family this will be as much as Harry and Meghan try to sort of spend the diet on this that they love their freedom and that you know, we just saw that the last week. The fact is this will be a time that concentrates his mind that he is very much on the outer of the family. As to the point about Tom Particker Bowles, I think this very much suggests, as we were just talking about, that the King's health could be worse than we think. The fact that Tom has said he's going to Christmas. In the past he's usually spent it with his sister Camilla's sometimes in the afternoon, has driven from Sandringham down to London to spend it with her children and children and grandchildren. But this year she's made this plaintive approach to her son saying please come for Christmas. Now, that suggests to me there's a reason behind that. I want you here this year. It could be that it's just been a tricky year. She's of course just got over pneumonia, the King's been sick. But it also might speak a lot more to what might be going on behind the scenes for this family and their need to make sure that extended family are gathered together.
Speaker 3: It sounds like she needs some support definitely. Now before we let you go, Prince Harry is set to face up to four days of questioning in UK's High This is of course as part of his upcoming lawsuit against the publisher of The Sun over allegations of unlawful information gathering.
Speaker 5: How do you see this playing out now? Well, this is down for four days.
Speaker 8: When he went against Mirror Group the year before last, that was only a day and a half of evidence, so four days of evidence. Of course, he won the case before this has become a course s let for him. He is driving this through. He of course has the Male Group newspapers in twenty twenty six, whereas you know others have settled out of court. Harry is very much pushing his vendetta against the press forward every time. Of course, he was challenged on a lot of issues during the Mirror group case, this one will be the same. And as the judge said in the last case, this was fraught with conflict. These cases, it was a hugely toxic battle.
Speaker 5: So look, he likes it. He seems to want to do it.
Speaker 8: I can't see that it's giving him any peace. But he has a cause to fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lot of a battle to keep going through the courts. This must be exhausting, but that's what he wants to do. All those flights are the costs of the flights, but not to see the family of course.
Speaker 5: Angela Molla'd good to be with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. Well that's it for me. Up next is news Night. Good Night,