Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody working on Monday.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: I would like to say special hello to our first guest. It's the old tan lady from something about Mary joining us in the studio.
Speaker 5: Good morning Clinton, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Someone's meeting Queensland.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they give you one weekend off.
Speaker 1: Weekend today, Andy pop Queen's He looks.
Speaker 7: Very long, like nothing healthy about the town. I know that you would have worn your SPF. But do you pick up a bit of color very quickly?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: It was very warm up there. A little bit of stumble as well up in the What do you have the stubble on the news?
Speaker 1: I should do, shouldn't it? A few people get away with it. I don't think I would though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Chris Cola, the finance guy, he's got he's got a full.
Speaker 4: Face that's like designer stubble.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he manicuring.
Speaker 3: He could have a full mustache. Still look good.
Speaker 6: That was good, just to get out of town.
Speaker 8: How was the weather on the weekend off?
Speaker 1: It was lovely, superb movie world. She didn't do any of the things three parts super par.
Speaker 4: You were talking about it at one point.
Speaker 6: We joked about wanting to go to wet and wild and recreate our youth.
Speaker 4: Oh god, and then you remember it was school holidays.
Speaker 3: To do the Ackle Duck didn't.
Speaker 4: Do the any Gold Coast activity.
Speaker 1: Did the Kingdom, but did go past Draculas. And I thought of dracular Draculas right near Pacific.
Speaker 5: Nothing like getting a tan, work shopping.
Speaker 4: That's never been to a theater restaurant.
Speaker 3: Neither of. I'm pretty sure we're Draculas. You you go on a ghost train to get into the restaurant.
Speaker 1: You do, and you usually get a shot on arrival, which is a blood, which is like a you've done it. Oh yeah, of course, did you do Draculas?
Speaker 5: This would have been a date.
Speaker 6: No, this is way way away back in the maybe last year.
Speaker 4: And it definitely wasn't a date.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good on.
Speaker 4: You got the weekend off. I was happy for you.
Speaker 6: More trials and tribulations from my weekend away coming up a little later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something's happened. Because I said, how was your weekend? He goes, oh, wake ti l After six thirty, I said, have you met someone? No, could have hooked me through. We've got a massive show coming up today.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what's on it.
Speaker 7: I walked in three minutes before the show started.
Speaker 6: Nicely appeckable time.
Speaker 4: Sorry I'm late. No, I'm not not sorry. I'm not late. So I'm gonna going to the studio and.
Speaker 8: We'll get the show started to sho if anything, you're early.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait, it's a mystery show for me today.
Speaker 3: Can I wait to tell Lauren what's coming up on today's show? Some nice little surprises and it's the start of school holidays as well. Here we go, let's get into it. Chapel Ryan, Good morning Melbourne. This is No. Over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Coming up after seven this morning, we're talking footy with Jonathan Brown.
Speaker 5: Brownie's in the house.
Speaker 3: Speaking of footy today, is it your final chance to join us on the plane to gather around?
Speaker 7: Okay, if you don't know how it works, we will blow an air horn. It kind of sounds like a clown car, but we will blow it at some point during the show.
Speaker 4: When you hear it, call us and you can be coming together on with us.
Speaker 7: We've got flights, footy tickets, accommodation, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Fun time during the show when we blasted you, ring up you in the final seat on the plane. Flights are calm, tickets to game. It's going to be an absolute ripping weekend. I am excited.
Speaker 7: I'd a great weekends. What did you guys do nothing?
Speaker 6: Let me check my diary again.
Speaker 3: That didn't do it any start of school holidays, so it was survival made. We had some friends come over actually who were in town from Brisbane. Haven't seen him in like ten years.
Speaker 1: Sorry, riddle me. This a school holiday is now going for three weeks? No, true, but isn't doesn't an encompass easter as well, So it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, wow. They sort of get to and a bit yeah no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because they've got all this week next week and then they get the East the next week and up being a full week anyway.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: They don't have school on Mondays.
Speaker 3: It'll be Easter Monday.
Speaker 5: Then it's Antect Day.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Anzac Day. Exact Day's Friday.
Speaker 3: Not this Friday.
Speaker 4: Friday after Easter. Monday's Anzac. There's only three days in that week exactly.
Speaker 1: So then a lot of the schools are saying, well, you know what, don't Oh, no, bother, definitely bother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think three weeks.
Speaker 3: It's basically three week.
Speaker 4: Jas's kids are here this morning, Hudson, you can.
Speaker 3: Have you're off for three weeks. No no, no, no, no, no no no. Come over to the microphone. How do he's come in this morning? And then his friend Cal is getting dropped off later on this morning because I've I'm on nanny patrol today, so nanny patrol.
Speaker 5: Oh, look like I'm the nanny today.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at you are the nanny.
Speaker 4: Nanny Patrol's like when you're looking for them.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right home on nanny patrol.
Speaker 8: Good morning, morning.
Speaker 4: Have the school holiday's going so far?
Speaker 8: Because it just.
Speaker 4: Started today at six o'clock? Kind of good? What time did you wake up this morning? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 9: I told my dad I woke up four fifty yeap, Barkley, three.
Speaker 7: Thirty brightly Well also daylight savings. You've got a bit of jet lag from that.
Speaker 8: I get that.
Speaker 3: Also when he arrived this morning, you asked Clint on the million dollar question, What did you ask Clint when you arrived at work.
Speaker 5: About the girl?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, did you hire one?
Speaker 4: Did you hire a girl?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? Clint mentioned how go to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: And he said did you finally find a girlfriend? And then the question did you hire one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You wouldn't get one.
Speaker 4: Why do you think that?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 4: Because your dad keeps telling.
Speaker 3: You that, Come on, what.
Speaker 4: Are you going to do on the school holidays?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 4: Speak man? Where are you going to party?
Speaker 2: Hard?
Speaker 5: Where do you want to go today? After this?
Speaker 3: He wants to get is party?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it might have been.
Speaker 7: That's king straight, you're not.
Speaker 4: What else are you going to do on the holidays?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 4: It just partying on that man?
Speaker 3: Remember dad's got no money these holidays?
Speaker 7: All right, Dad's got heaps of money. Just keep pestering him for it.
Speaker 5: I do not have heaps of money.
Speaker 4: Okay, has your mansion with you? New Pool going?
Speaker 9: It's not a mansion, yes, because you don't wear card enough?
Speaker 3: Okay, headphones down, thank you, honey.
Speaker 7: Anything else you'd like to tell the good people of Melbourne this morning?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 5: No, that's it?
Speaker 4: Okay, one jumper he's in his merch.
Speaker 3: He's in his merch.
Speaker 7: Did you come to work wearing that or did you get that when you were here come to it?
Speaker 4: Oh, you got that in the private cost.
Speaker 3: You know why because last year when we were like from come buy World. Ah, he got decked out in over merch and then ambassador. When the show finished at nine o'clock, the park open to everyone, and my wife bought the rest of the kids down, and his cousins and stuff, and the lovely people that come by World gave us front of line passes. Sick and I found Honey an hour later in his nover merch trying to sell front of line passes to the kids at the end of the water Wideline Hudson.
Speaker 4: Did you really do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jared Letter here is a kooky little cat that man. I love him.
Speaker 4: I've never met him, have you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he's intense to interview, at least I could imagine. Yeah, you like I was interviewing him for thirty seconds. Tomars. So you do not ask about the movies.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's one or the other interviewing him for the movies.
Speaker 5: He's happy to talk about the music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you should do that. You're talking to me about Nova. Don't talk to me about today's show with one or the other.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: You tell the journalists that's the time when they're like, is na give me a hashi on this week? Can't tell you, mate, I'm here to talk about nova.
Speaker 2: Loss lips.
Speaker 3: So a Lauren Phillips has an amazing skill. She can lip rate. Comes in very handy when management's a maybe secret to send me a quick catch up about you guys, and always looks through the glass.
Speaker 4: Window and I know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: We're going to get the results from the perceptuals last week. You don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't think we get them. I don't need I think the bosses just talk about us.
Speaker 3: So the bosses ask people what they think of.
Speaker 8: Us, and I don't think they tell us, right, But what do the people say?
Speaker 5: Oh his laughs annoying?
Speaker 7: Yeah, literally, I think that's why they don't tell us, because gets.
Speaker 1: I think our perceptuals are very good Lauren, not Jason, So of course, oh god, there'd be some feedback from me.
Speaker 5: All right, do you want to chuck on the noise canceling.
Speaker 4: Head parent teacher interviews for adults?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it is, all right.
Speaker 4: Putting the noise cancelings on.
Speaker 3: You know, I had some friends in radio who got dragged to one one of those research places where all these people were paid to sit in the room and give feedback about the show.
Speaker 5: But then there was like a one way mirror.
Speaker 8: A mirror, not a mirror, I swear to God.
Speaker 3: And on the other side of the mirror was the Breakfast show watching what they were saying about.
Speaker 4: To stitch up.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it was real.
Speaker 11: No, you.
Speaker 5: Can't do that.
Speaker 7: That's like dragging someone into an HR meeting and he will have to say about them that's honest.
Speaker 4: So it's I mean, if it was set up, that would be funny. I don't know. Please don't do that to us.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm here for nose canceling going on. We're going to play some music in lauren'ss she won't be able to hear what we're saying. She can only lip read music.
Speaker 1: Starting away. Ready, Okay, you want to go.
Speaker 3: Let's get our bosses. Just stitch up some results, and you imagine, Sarah, if you listen, if you could come up some fake feedback and give it to Lauren in the meeting, we'll reaction.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go after you.
Speaker 1: Oh you want me to go first?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello, why you laugh?
Speaker 5: Goodbye?
Speaker 10: Goodbye.
Speaker 6: Robert Irwin got his abs out.
Speaker 4: Robert Allen got his abs.
Speaker 7: Out, got hiss.
Speaker 6: Out, didn't he? How about his snake?
Speaker 7: You've got a snake out, that big, big, huge python around his shoulders.
Speaker 3: Someone wants to be stringer byte this morning.
Speaker 5: All right, next tll.
Speaker 3: Teddy swims would look good as a tiny teddy.
Speaker 4: Teddy swims looks like a tiny teddy.
Speaker 3: Close enough, close enough, we have tickets this week to teddy swims would look good as a tiny teddy.
Speaker 7: Good, good job, Teddy swims would look good in tiny It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You're close.
Speaker 6: You and Jace are sharing a bed at gather Round.
Speaker 4: We are not sharing.
Speaker 7: I ain't going No, how are you to shup?
Speaker 5: She knows what she's doing. Okay, go one.
Speaker 7: More because I got the extra hours sleep with daylight savings.
Speaker 3: And you're always late. Huh you're all ways late.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not late. I was here two minutes before.
Speaker 3: Jesus, she's good. Come on, she's.
Speaker 4: Talking about me behind my back today.
Speaker 3: No, what was your what was your sleep? Result were a little boring?
Speaker 7: That trucks your sleep last night ninety six baby. Usually, oh I'm a sleeper, but normally, like in the eighties, early eighties.
Speaker 3: I'm ashamed to say I did a Lauren Phillips last night. I was in bed at seven thirty Jesus fifteen.
Speaker 7: Oh my, only over ten adults for dinner, like a early like a four thirty late lunch, early dinner. And I was like, you can all come over. Everyone must be out the door by seven though, yes, that's it. So they all left because what was the mass finale?
Speaker 8: So obviously, oh was it?
Speaker 5: You went to bed.
Speaker 4: I watched in bed, Oh right, okay, sleep by about eight, I watched the first hour.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 5: You use the sleep timer the.
Speaker 7: Telly sometimes if I'm home on my own. I love that I just ripped off to sleep turns itself off.
Speaker 3: That ten years.
Speaker 4: It's a real single person.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 5: You should give it.
Speaker 1: I took a little break at the weekend, had a break off the television and decided to jump on a plane with a few more mates and head to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 7: But I was really right because I turned the TV on and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: He's not there.
Speaker 1: Clint Tim Tim Tim Tim was he in a costume or was he just he was in a suit and he was doing his best co hosting.
Speaker 7: We liked him, we loved him, but he wasn't. Clint was on on a Boy's Weekend, Lad.
Speaker 5: The Lad's Weekend? Was it guys around the same age?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I think he went.
Speaker 4: With eighteen year olds. Maybe how many lads?
Speaker 1: It's just three of this, so it's a relatively small number single or were they giving the lead pass? Both married with not with kids? Both married, they were kids, they were given the leaf past? Yeah, yeah, they loved you in town.
Speaker 7: You're the one that like when the married guy coupled.
Speaker 4: Was that single guy? The single one always.
Speaker 5: He's never in town? Like, he's never in town.
Speaker 4: We're going to go out with him, chicken, you're that guy.
Speaker 1: It was sort of like during the during the day on Saturday. It was lovely because you know, you got to catch up on a bit of sleep after what has been a very very arduous few months in the workforce. As it turns out, I caught up with a little bit too much sleep by the pool. And this is where my battle begins, because I've heard about this is the byproduct. Oh that's my sunburn.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: It's still it's still there.
Speaker 3: Oh, dear, you are very You fell asleep in the lot like the little banana bed by the poor.
Speaker 6: Fell asleep on the on the banana bed. That's right.
Speaker 7: I got told from a source who was also on the Gold Coast that you had a very late night, fell asleep in your hotel room with the doors open, and woke up completely sunburn because the sun had been coming through the window.
Speaker 4: Is that not true?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what I got was.
Speaker 5: They had a story in the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See when when you're away with the boys, things just get a little bit yeah, very hot.
Speaker 4: You were up all night and then you fell asleep.
Speaker 1: That was on a sunbed job. But I did go out later that night with the sunburn, and we ended up at a beautiful nightclub on the Gold Coast called Retro.
Speaker 3: Sounds nice, Bradie.
Speaker 5: Can you google image retro nightclub on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 7: And we just moent on one side, Yeah, just the one side.
Speaker 1: When you're when you're dancing on the dance floor, what time with whoever?
Speaker 4: With your bin Tang single on.
Speaker 2: Loot.
Speaker 5: We're just looking at photos.
Speaker 8: Of the retro nightclub there was one.
Speaker 6: There was one young lady who took a fancy to me.
Speaker 3: How young because the girl in the photos obviously didn't show their idea to get him.
Speaker 4: No, they're like nineteen.
Speaker 1: She was grabbing me my shirt which was off, trying to like yanked off.
Speaker 3: What was the trying to get your shirt off on your dance floor?
Speaker 4: And then she doesn't look like something that would happen at retro nightclub.
Speaker 1: No, and then she she started slapping me my chest.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why was she sleeping?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but were you still.
Speaker 4: In the nightclub at this point?
Speaker 7: Were you still in the nightclub or I wasn't the night Was it like like were dancing face we.
Speaker 1: Were going game? She was at an aggressive mood.
Speaker 3: Was it like you were dancing face to face? She was like slapping your chest and hands down?
Speaker 8: So much was spanking news on the dance for you on the chairs on the chest?
Speaker 5: How did she act when you were like, my sunbird.
Speaker 6: She's been harder and harder and harder.
Speaker 4: Do you my banana boat?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 3: It's still so sore.
Speaker 4: From her sunburd Sure, I spank it.
Speaker 5: I want to hurt.
Speaker 8: Did she do it under I didn't even touch you.
Speaker 4: You wos he gives he stilled like that, that's.
Speaker 6: Not on thirteen twenty four to ten? How bad was the sunburn?
Speaker 5: By the way, sunburn's the worst.
Speaker 1: I want to hear from Melbournians about their sunburn story.
Speaker 5: I have more questions.
Speaker 8: No, I don't need anything anymore answers.
Speaker 3: Let's do two topic Monday. Have you been spanked or did you get sunburn? Thirteen twenty four ten is out number?
Speaker 1: And if someone's been spanked on their sunburn like double points or.
Speaker 4: Were you the spanker of sunburn on the weekend? So where is she from?
Speaker 1: I think she's from overseas.
Speaker 4: Overseas, whereabouts?
Speaker 1: Overseas, one of the foreign lands.
Speaker 4: Where was she? European?
Speaker 1: Very European?
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the girl to be spanked, it really threw him.
Speaker 8: What happened she wanted to be spanked.
Speaker 3: Really threw him.
Speaker 4: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I just had to take it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: What happened after you were taking it?
Speaker 4: Like excuse after she was slapping you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, after she was slapping in you with slaper like, did things advanced or did they finish?
Speaker 7: How long did you allow her to slap you for which went on, how.
Speaker 1: We went on for a few songs at retro. It's like eighties slash ninety.
Speaker 4: It's take on Friday Nights back.
Speaker 1: In the day, very much so. Twenty four dude, how bad was the sunburn? Slash? Were you spanked?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 4: Spank?
Speaker 3: I love two Topic Monday. In return, I've got two hundred dollars and a Conda vouchers up for grabs pay less so you can play more this Easter thanks to Anaconda. Have you had sunburn or have you been spanked? Give us a call, Albert. Hey, we on two topic Monday. Have you been spanked or did you get sunburned?
Speaker 4: Because Clink got sunburned and then someone spanked him.
Speaker 3: I got both the Daily double the it's no name on this.
Speaker 7: Actually you probably got slapped more than spanked, but spank sounds funnier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was a spanking on the chest of the sunburn.
Speaker 3: Should try and break the buttons on your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the dance floor.
Speaker 8: It's kind of hot though, No, it's a bit hot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was hot, sun it was hot.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 4: I'm terrible cold breeze on my warm.
Speaker 5: Chest line tail Anonymous, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Ella, maybe she was the spanker's Brianna.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning. Uh Brianna, were you spanked or.
Speaker 4: Or did you get spanked on your sunburn?
Speaker 12: I got sunburn?
Speaker 4: The sunburn? How bad?
Speaker 7: I ended up with a third degree burn? Were you not?
Speaker 4: Did you have to go to the hospital?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: I ended up just staying home and trying to deal with it.
Speaker 13: But I had like the worst blisters all over my back and I did.
Speaker 7: You just get to put sunscreen on or did you fall asleep or was it one of those days where you think you're fine and you're not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 12: I had a friend accidentally put baby all on.
Speaker 1: My back.
Speaker 4: Instead of what sunscreen.
Speaker 13: It was supposed to be like the normal oil oil.
Speaker 1: So how do you that's how do you treat that?
Speaker 3: That's an our job?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you can't go on the shower for months? No.
Speaker 14: I lived off the couch for like a week.
Speaker 4: Oh, you poor thing.
Speaker 5: And then it's like a snake, you're shedding.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the blisters, I'll be honest, burnt on my lips really badly once ba accident and they all blister.
Speaker 4: It was horrendous.
Speaker 3: I was hoping for more fun spanking stories, but that's all right, slapping sorry, slapping thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Have you been spank slapped or sunburn?
Speaker 4: Did you get your sunburnt slapped?
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. A little bruised and sunburn. He was smacked on a dance floor on the juice so on the weekend.
Speaker 4: He accidentally fell asleep in the sun.
Speaker 7: Now it is important while we're talking about to remind people to be very very careful. Australia has terrible skin cancer rates, so make sure you slip slap, slap. We've actually got some really warm weather coming up and often this time of year it's a bit deceptive. You think you think safe, but just be very careful in the sun.
Speaker 3: Also, I feel like say for anybody being spanked, just also be careful. Starts off so clean.
Speaker 7: Basically, fell asleep in the sun, got terribly sun burnt, went to a nightclub.
Speaker 4: And a woman kept slapping him on his sunburd Trying to do.
Speaker 5: And should have a safe work.
Speaker 1: What should the safe world have been?
Speaker 3: Pineapples, But.
Speaker 6: It's the transcends.
Speaker 7: There's something about pineapples for swingers as well, So.
Speaker 1: That on the door.
Speaker 4: A cruise trouble on the Gold Coast, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Going sunburns, spanked and swinging.
Speaker 3: What the Gold Coast is like a cruise ship not at sea.
Speaker 8: It's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's a cruise ship. It's like, it's exactly what it is. Did you go on the bungee bullet the bungee broad Beach?
Speaker 7: The amount of times I've sat in my hotel thinking, who earth.
Speaker 1: You would have been on it?
Speaker 3: Yes, the bungee ball Bullet Broadbeach. Let's get to some Oh yeah, then he paid nine dollars for the video.
Speaker 6: Morning, Zach, were you spanked or you sunburned?
Speaker 1: Maybe both?
Speaker 15: Morning guys. It wasn't me, but it's definitely a spanking sunburn story. Years back, we went on a croatia so one night, trying to go to sleep, all I can hear it some burn burn. And I woke up the next morning and said, boys, what was that noise? And one of the boys took a lovely lady home and turned out she had the sunburn oliver. Once he found that out after after the reaction, he just couldn't stop doing Its.
Speaker 14: Bloody hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's an elite club. It really is one of them.
Speaker 4: Were we doing what she was? Slapping? Your sunburn chest? Some burn burning me?
Speaker 3: Carry in?
Speaker 5: Are we slapped? Spankd or sunburn?
Speaker 13: My husband and his best friend were sunburn, so I thought it was only hitting to slap them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they deserved.
Speaker 6: Where were they sunburnt?
Speaker 13: Carry their whole backs? They were on a party boat in Lake Center and I kept telling them before they left that they needed to cover themselves in sunscreen, but they were, oh, we're right, we're big pufflo no. And by the time they got home, I got them to pull their shorts down a little bit and their bottoms were completely pure white and their.
Speaker 15: Backs were like lobsters.
Speaker 13: So every time I walked past them, I thought they needed to either be slipped or slapped.
Speaker 4: Yes, here you go.
Speaker 7: It's a good reminder to slip, slap, slap, or you get slapped.
Speaker 3: Look yours still looks bad. I'm just looking at the line at the moment.
Speaker 4: Gee, you were Harry high pants in the sun.
Speaker 3: That lines quite high up.
Speaker 4: Spanks on before he got spanked. He's high waisted breas well.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne, and welcome to your Monday day one. Good morning of school holidays.
Speaker 4: Yes, now what is it two weeks?
Speaker 8: Yeah to two and a bit awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah too and a bit weeks in fact. Actually, thanks to our mates at our fun Fields, we've got some family passes to go throughout the week.
Speaker 8: Good week for it exactly. The weather's still it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Fun Fields are staying open for the school holidays. In fact, we offloated offloated family pass now thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If you want to get the kids out of the.
Speaker 1: Old the house. We've been to fun Fields.
Speaker 3: We have very very good, great little day out and the old Dodge and come.
Speaker 6: The Lazy River Rapids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's my style.
Speaker 7: Have fun.
Speaker 4: That is a fun school holiday activity.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because for some reason you become a cruise ship director on school holidays where the passengers, sorry the children wake up and go, what's on the agenda today? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what's on the schedule dad?
Speaker 3: Then you go out and you do stuff all day to four o'clock and then they go, what else are we doing today?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to go to.
Speaker 6: Fun for I mean that was your decision.
Speaker 8: Really, that's how it works, and he kept having more and more.
Speaker 3: And tell me about you got addicted? I know, te you what when it gets to the window where you're trying, Oh you the fun really?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah you really?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't worry about that.
Speaker 7: It's when you have them and then you've got three and at school holidays, at the funds.
Speaker 3: Really I felt like a piece of meat.
Speaker 1: Do you do now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you? Yeah? It was like, let's go now, now you should.
Speaker 4: Try being a woman. I mean, it's so hard for you, guys.
Speaker 5: You've got no idea, Lauren, so hard for you.
Speaker 7: Thank you for your understanding, like what your bodies go through to be able to have children.
Speaker 3: It's about somebody.
Speaker 7: It's amazing just to all the women out there, don't we just feel so desperately sorry for the mir Here's a conversation.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying a thing smart laying out of this one.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up this hour, we need to talk footy with the great job Nathan brownlve Brownie. What's going on.
Speaker 1: With the d's mate, Well, that's not the hot issue of the weekend is in this room? Surely it's not.
Speaker 4: Christian Petrka did not look happy at the end of the game.
Speaker 3: It God, if you wanted to leave the club last year trying to climb the fence. Now. There was also a story doing the rounds yesterday which I found quite triggering.
Speaker 6: Was this the kid who dy's grandfather whoops?
Speaker 3: Yes, the candidates grandfather butt back bad memories for me and we will go there next. There's one thing you have to be worried about with kids.
Speaker 4: There's many things, actually.
Speaker 1: I think there's more than one.
Speaker 5: The number one thing when they're quiet.
Speaker 4: Oh, that means they're up to something.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, because when they're quiet, there's something wrong. Lady in the UK realized that this week there's a video going viral. I don't know if you've had a chance to see it was.
Speaker 4: I saw the headline, but I didn't I didn't click the video.
Speaker 3: We got around last week.
Speaker 4: Thing I really want to watch.
Speaker 1: I saw it, I knew that it was us.
Speaker 3: Let's play the video. This is a lady who found her son eating her dad's and my dad's slush years ashes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, when your son eat she died ushers my song hussy and my dad's slash years, Oh my god's ushes.
Speaker 4: They're everywhere. They're like he's been in a sandspits my song and my dad lash years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you son, she died there?
Speaker 7: It is What about when your son like it happens all the time. Why would you put it on the internet.
Speaker 5: Well, just I mean I hope that.
Speaker 4: I guess where did she keep the ashes?
Speaker 1: It looked like that the ashes are in a little ceramic bowl. Citty caught on the television cabinet.
Speaker 3: I mean that time reach. You can't put in arms right now.
Speaker 6: The issue is the ashes.
Speaker 7: Usher.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that poor little boy.
Speaker 1: All over the couch. They're all over his mouth and his beautiful shirts. Oh my goodness, gracious me.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Well, I mean I've got nieces and nephews, and I know we can't have anything within arms reach.
Speaker 3: I know you guys would be very sympathetic to this story, absolutely every day of the week, because this triggered my memory of when I told you guys about my family.
Speaker 4: I don't need no let's start that. That was a different That was a different different instances.
Speaker 6: We were all really emotional at this time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got the audio. My family and I did a very emotional trip to the Gold Coast to say I final goodbye to our mum and dad and scatter their ashes, and you guys were very supportive. Saturday morning, we all got our at five am and in the cover of darkness, climbed the mountain there at Miami and we're all set up on Miami Beach, which is where we used to holiday every year for like eight weeks as a family. So it was the perfect place to scatter mum and dad's ashes, which is what the whole weekend was about.
Speaker 5: And there was twenty of us.
Speaker 4: Is it two separate We.
Speaker 3: Had two sort of cylinders, like cardboard cylinders, and you peel the top off.
Speaker 4: Now you peel the top off.
Speaker 3: You peel the top like the pringles.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing pringles.
Speaker 16: They weren't in a sour cream. My parents, my parents were not in a sour cream. And tried, no, it's not He hated pringles. And we walked down to the water's edge and it was, you know, it was very emotional at this point, and it's just my sisters and I in the water and all the other family gathered on the bank right.
Speaker 3: In the water about just above knees.
Speaker 1: We went in.
Speaker 5: We kept going in and like it.
Speaker 3: Was emotional and somber, but also it was fun, like the kids are playing around, you know, and stuff, and I scattered a little bit and then passed the cylinder to my sister and she scattered a bit, and we swapped around right and we're pouring in the water, and just as we finish, everyone sort of walks towards the water more and one of my kids walks into the water and starts waiting. Waiting in the water.
Speaker 4: Was at that point.
Speaker 3: Rush a wave sort of brought mom and dad back into the shore and covered one of my kids. Stop it click, I said, stand up, we've got that on you.
Speaker 4: Stop stop it. What did you do?
Speaker 3: It's a dune kemp like you know when you're trying to get stand off. Johnny's on the air to talk forty. Jonathan Brown is in the house, Morning Brown.
Speaker 10: What's happening.
Speaker 3: You're going to gather around.
Speaker 10: I'm going to gather around.
Speaker 3: It's a busy few days looking forward to us big festival.
Speaker 7: We're taking a plane full of listeners. Do you think that'll be what think that'll be quiet adventure?
Speaker 11: I'll be debay, absolute debauchery. Last year's done over there for that's dangerous let.
Speaker 4: Me tell you Fursday, Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 10: Jeez.
Speaker 3: Last year Clinton was on a lime skirter at about four thirty and then reading the news at five point thirty.
Speaker 10: Well done, You know.
Speaker 11: I subscribe to the theory, and the listeners would know because obviously we've been here for a fair while and back in the Brisbane days that once it gets past a certain time in the morning, when you look at each.
Speaker 10: Other go no, you just keep going. True.
Speaker 5: Please don't tell them that.
Speaker 10: The worst thing you can do.
Speaker 11: Is think I need to I can pinch it out sleep here, because you're not getting out of bed in decent Jake, you just play through.
Speaker 3: He's always been a mentor.
Speaker 1: He's always been at a time different Scotcha that I know well.
Speaker 7: And then he's flight got cancer and he had to sleep on the floor.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't stand away over there, and it wasn't because he was watching both of them get rejected from the beach and lounge. What it meant to the mentor, Carlos.
Speaker 4: It was like B one and B two trying to get back to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Brownie, which footy club is most under the pump heading in to gather around is it the Blues.
Speaker 8: Is it the D's or Richmond Richmond?
Speaker 1: Or is it?
Speaker 4: Why does no one care about Richmond building? We've got more members, got.
Speaker 11: Grace, you know, you've got good man and you've been a great club. Okay, but you've got grace, a grace period in twenty seventeen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. What do you use in twenty twenty twenty three? Flags?
Speaker 4: Now we're allowed to be.
Speaker 6: Carlton and the D's right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my man Vossi, I'm finding now I'm becoming enough he Carlden supporter because my daughter Live it's all Pang's fault. But daughter Live is made Carden supporter. And so I've become invested in the Carlton story, even though I used to kick a lot of goals against them and used to have fun kicking goals against it. But now I feel really bad because my man Vossi, the premiership captain, great made of mine?
Speaker 10: Is the coach?
Speaker 11: He's coppying on a crap sack Vossy graffiti on the streets.
Speaker 3: Start targeting him.
Speaker 10: Well, probably he's the head coach.
Speaker 3: Stars Is it the coach's fault when the team aren't playing it's a good.
Speaker 4: Question, get out there and get a kick.
Speaker 11: Still, absolutely could he could do better than half days, especially some of the contests and the second after the great points. They need to get you in there to stiffen them up because some of the senior senior players efforts the other day.
Speaker 3: We're not par exactly scratch. We're talking about football. You had the horn for him when he was in.
Speaker 4: I like redheads, but that's different.
Speaker 11: It's a tough, tough bugger and I'll tell you what VOSSI would be able to lead the way out there. But that's been disappointing.
Speaker 7: Thing about Carlton is I feel for philosophy years like going into the season so much hoping.
Speaker 1: That should be up.
Speaker 11: You know, everyone gets seduced that well. I used in the footy context. People get seduced by their top end talent. McKay, Walsh, Crips been fantastic players, but I'm not sure about the whole list. It takes a team to get the job done and.
Speaker 4: So they're not playing as a team.
Speaker 11: There's a little bit of that, but I'm not sure the list is as good as people making out right.
Speaker 3: It'll be hard to tell, but we're on the air with Jonathan Brown this morning. There is no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today.
Speaker 1: It's gonna say next in the furnace is Melbourne? Okay, So they played three quarters of decent footage out. I don't mean like you know they played. They showed up. Yeah, they showed up and they cracked in. Is Simon Goodwin in trouble then.
Speaker 11: He's under a favorite pressure. It'll be see if it continues on the same path. I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe have a bit of a chat later in the year. He's a premiership coach, so you want to make sure that your premiership coach are respect and looked after.
Speaker 10: The whole lovey dovey thing hasn't worked.
Speaker 4: From that that, What do you mean they're all.
Speaker 10: In love with each other?
Speaker 3: We spoke about the pre season and.
Speaker 10: They're all in love.
Speaker 11: They come along lay since the day at entre Cot, haven't they with each other? Now they've gone the lovey dovey feel and I thought that was going to work. Zip and four, I'm not sure love love doesn't seem.
Speaker 10: To sort of relate.
Speaker 5: Would you go in the final day?
Speaker 11: To me, they had a brutality that won the twenty twenty one Grand Final. Get back to a bit of brutal for me, going around hugging each other.
Speaker 3: Glorious lin days when you were there and guys were on fire. Would the team hang out away from the club.
Speaker 10: We didn't love each other. No, we didn't love each other.
Speaker 5: That's why this show's work.
Speaker 10: We're a great respect for each.
Speaker 11: Dary And kissed me on mad mondays, GARYL.
Speaker 7: White legend around passing the boys.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, premierships are that's the time to love each other, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 10: When Zip and for that I.
Speaker 5: Saw the other day really through me commenced looks totally different.
Speaker 3: Handstand properties, Yeah, you know when he sells the property.
Speaker 7: Every tie a handstand successful. I told you he always does.
Speaker 5: Next to the soul site.
Speaker 7: He used to do it when he played foot and then every time I'd seen in any other function, event or whatever, he'd pull out a handstand.
Speaker 11: That was his thing because he used to do that after he won, and you should.
Speaker 3: Do that on to the next level.
Speaker 7: We didn't win, jare handstand, but just quickly back to the d's I saw this footage of Christian Petrarca after the game and he was had his head in his hands, but not just like oh no, it was like pure frustration, Like I thought he was going to tear his own here.
Speaker 10: I think he doesn't want to play for this guy.
Speaker 7: I don't know, That's what I'm asking. Do you think he's like shiving members.
Speaker 10: We can be probably a little bit hard on the players. It is. They've got high stand It's obviously expectation coming into the year.
Speaker 3: So it's just that's that kind of frustration.
Speaker 10: It means something. Doesn't he come to me a flat but you know.
Speaker 1: I mean signed a seven year deal, wasn't he.
Speaker 10: Well that's right exactly, so you make your bed. You've gotta line it.
Speaker 5: Turning on his own team, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if he's having you.
Speaker 1: Know Brown, how good supporters've got signed to cheer from.
Speaker 11: Ross sprinkled all over him, So they're good. They're going to be good check book.
Speaker 3: We've had the Wizard Nick Watson joined the show this year. I know they had the weekend off to hit up circus.
Speaker 11: It's all so you're you're the wizard tall and got him.
Speaker 5: I think, just especially when you got your hat on the Wizard hat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that every time he comes in.
Speaker 10: Said the Wizard.
Speaker 11: At Sunday night over in Adelaide, over and doing that game, they an't gather around. They played Port Adelaide, and I remember what happened last year and in that final when Kenny Inkley did the airplay the Adelaide absolutely when they nearly got it on.
Speaker 5: So can you wear the hat during the telecast?
Speaker 11: Probably been unprofessional because you've got to remain unbiased. And when you call the game, there is two teams in that game.
Speaker 4: What's the best team in the league this year?
Speaker 3: Who come on?
Speaker 1: You know the.
Speaker 10: Brisbane g w s.
Speaker 3: Inburn No illing the Hawks to al right, there's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Jonathan Brown, we will see you in Adelaide.
Speaker 10: Sir can see that.
Speaker 1: Do you know he can hang out with these days? Drug kingpin Tony Mockbell.
Speaker 3: I can't that. I'm busy.
Speaker 1: He's out of bail.
Speaker 7: So he was in prison for eighteen years. He's out on bail before a retrial.
Speaker 3: That's right. Can I just say hats off to our mate Tom Steinford. I was cllued to the television on Friday. I know, well, he had to fill for so long that's the court waiting to get the footage. He was at the Channel nine news desk waiting to cross.
Speaker 4: All the nine reporters there were amazed.
Speaker 7: I was quite I felt like we're watching like the next part of Underbelly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he's out.
Speaker 8: He might be listening this morning, so shout out long story. Sure, give us a call.
Speaker 1: He's not so fat anymore though he called fat. That was his nickname, I guess, but now it was the mob guy in the Simpsons.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's just a good mob n If I was a monster, I'd want to be called fat Tony.
Speaker 3: So first.
Speaker 4: Fat Tawny.
Speaker 3: It's very surprise.
Speaker 8: Yes, what did he do when the phone lines?
Speaker 6: Life on the outside in eighteen years?
Speaker 1: As Lauren said, he well, he has to report to police every day as part of his bail conditions. So off he toddled for a morning walk and he's active where.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very reminiscent of married life, like I have to report him with the wife when I live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, very similar.
Speaker 7: Very so I'm thinking about putting an ankle bracelet on Paul. Actually I think he's almost he's almost.
Speaker 3: You have fine my friends or one of them, but.
Speaker 4: If you had an ankle bracelet. Idally you are on the tame look at your face.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, well, actually we're going to amputate that football.
Speaker 4: I've already put it. Air tags in his shoes. Don't tell him.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why we always get him to change clothes when we're now take it all off, Paul, Well.
Speaker 4: Scan you he's been bugged, just in case he has chipped. He's been bugged anyway.
Speaker 8: What he's saying, sorry, does you just put an air.
Speaker 4: Tag in.
Speaker 1: He's got he's got an ankle bracelet and he was sporting the ankle bracelet because he's wearing shorts for his morning walk to report to police. And then he decided to go to Northland Shopping Center, which is which has actually been upgraded someone in the eighteen years since he last went there.
Speaker 7: Oh you know what, I don't go to Chadstone for a month and it's changed. Imagine eighteen years since he visits. Between visits in Northwest, what's this seed? Seed wouldn't have been around? What wouldn't have he would have gone to Granny Maize or something?
Speaker 1: What's new?
Speaker 3: What levels that rivers also just shut down? Just jeans and ajeens.
Speaker 7: What it doesn't it fits best that came out incorrectly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he left with many shopping bags, including one from Coals, one from a nutritional store, Elite Supplements, and he was also going to be ripped Tony. He was spotted in Mayer at the perfume counter having a whiff of some of the latest fragrances.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, because even never smelled j Loglow.
Speaker 7: It would have been like dovedof or something. Back then, he'd be a nobody my goel joop.
Speaker 4: No, my grandfather always wore puckle rabhan.
Speaker 5: My dad wore brute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he would have. Maybe it was a lynxth Africa guy. He'd be like, what are all these different types of deodorant?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: I didn't know there were so many.
Speaker 3: Clear the phone lines. Look, this is a long shot and we might not get someone that's done this. Tony thirty give us a BA, but you might know someone. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Is are you friends with Tony Mane?
Speaker 3: I no know that.
Speaker 8: What's the two topic Monday?
Speaker 3: What's the first thing you did when you got out of jail? Now, maybe you're a loved one.
Speaker 7: Got out of anything like a marriage, there'd be people that got out of them. And then when I bought sports cars and.
Speaker 3: Things, good court, let's do thirteen twenty four ten. What did you do when you got.
Speaker 4: Out of anywhere?
Speaker 1: And if you do know Tony mock beell, give us a call.
Speaker 4: As well, or if you're listening, what would.
Speaker 3: Be the first thing you'd do if you got out of jail?
Speaker 4: We'll probably go to Chadston. Yeah, look at all the new offerings.
Speaker 3: Surely like you'd go for a nice steak or something with you.
Speaker 1: Or no, you can't because Sizzles closed.
Speaker 7: It was open, and you'd feel like he's that restaurant on Moregal Road with the volcano out the front.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 3: Hogs bread, hogspress, the steaks.
Speaker 5: No they haven't, I think, No, it's.
Speaker 3: Closed, hasn't it? Curly fries, they slow cook the stakes and probably put the stakes in at the start of his sentence.
Speaker 5: They'd be ready now would Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, Well, honestly though, there is so much would have changed, Like he would never have had an iPhone.
Speaker 3: He's nott allowed one. That's part of his fowl conditions. A smartphone?
Speaker 4: What's he allowed? Like a thirty two ten? Yeah, you think he's sitting at home playing snake.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't want him on Tinder mention that popping up.
Speaker 8: No, he's married, he's got a mesa.
Speaker 3: Ah, you're right, everyone on Tender's single thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What's the first thing you did when you got.
Speaker 4: Out out of prison? Out of a marriage?
Speaker 5: That was the first thing you did when you got out of the couple prison?
Speaker 1: To my house?
Speaker 4: I moved in with Clint.
Speaker 3: Plucky girl.
Speaker 4: Wow, look at us now, Clint s happier than ever.
Speaker 3: You can remain completely anonymous. Twenty four to ten? What did you get out of and what was the first thing you did? You were on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well? Your chance to win five thousand dollars the five K question guaranteed to go off this week?
Speaker 4: Is it? We'll just keep going until we give it away?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: I heard you on the weekend on nov saying, hey, Jason Lauren, you were promoting it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Questions guaranteed to go off this week?
Speaker 7: When are you guys going to learn that I don't listen to anything that goes.
Speaker 4: On around here?
Speaker 5: What's your rule?
Speaker 7: Every day's a school day when you meet learning new.
Speaker 3: Things, unless I'm looking at you in the eye listening, yeah, fair, to be fair, you weren't listening. You weren't looking at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that was just a test.
Speaker 3: I must go off this week, thanks Lauren Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Just keep trying because it must go off this week.
Speaker 3: We know you out No.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. What did you do when you got out out of a marriage?
Speaker 5: Out of jail?
Speaker 7: Because Tony Mockbell's just got out of prison after eighteen years and he went straight to Northlands to get some new after shave, which is fair enough.
Speaker 6: When he went to Carl's in a supplement shop as well.
Speaker 4: It's going to be ripped when.
Speaker 3: He walked out of the court new suit or was that the suit he would have wore when he went in?
Speaker 7: Well, wasn't he known for wearing a suit with a red tie? He was always in a red but he wasn't in that. He was in a black and white.
Speaker 3: The suit was quite tangled. Have you lost weight? Did you put on weight?
Speaker 10: And Chaim?
Speaker 4: That was full on, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it just so like? And then all the media out in the front of his property or his sister's property his hand.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they followed him right the way.
Speaker 8: To if you lived in the street, put up the bil the sister.
Speaker 3: The sister because last time she put up the bells. Because he did. He did the runner.
Speaker 4: Did he remember when he wore the wig o the week?
Speaker 3: I forgot about the week he decided to flee and a sistant lost like a mill in bail. Sure, imagine having that chat again. I know, I know I was your mill last time. But help my brother out. Let's go to Tom. Uh, Tom, did you get out of a marriage or jail?
Speaker 12: I had of jail about a year ago.
Speaker 1: Good on your Tom.
Speaker 5: Now Tom, how long were you in there for?
Speaker 12: This farm? Was in there for three years. I've been in and out for the.
Speaker 10: Years.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I finally pulled my head in. Now I'm working full time.
Speaker 4: And yeah, good on you, Tom.
Speaker 3: What did you do when you got out? What's the first thing?
Speaker 12: As soon as you get got to the city, you got some hungry jack three seventh cross station, and.
Speaker 4: So it was a hungry jacks.
Speaker 7: Tom was a hungry jacks as good as you remembered from before you were in.
Speaker 12: You're craving the whole time and then when you get there it not as good as just the hoppiness.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you eat the first bit of junk and you're like, oh okay.
Speaker 6: And then is there anything new on the menu?
Speaker 12: What was that? Anything new now? Just original Christy tender?
Speaker 4: And then what do you do?
Speaker 12: Went and got a haircut, press haircut, new pair of shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh what shoes you get?
Speaker 12: I got a pair of acid quantums.
Speaker 3: And then when you're in the barber, were they like up too much today?
Speaker 5: Were you like just got out?
Speaker 12: They just got out. They're like, oh, yeah, your hair's a bit long. I'm like, yeah, it's not the best of Let her go through a bit two years.
Speaker 4: And then what did you do?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 4: What you do?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 12: Then I went and seen the kids. Yeah, when I seen the kids and you got.
Speaker 4: A hungry Jacks before that.
Speaker 12: They had pizza later that night.
Speaker 3: Tom Can I ask when you leave prison, what are you given? Is it just what you had on you when you win in or do you leave with some money like a show?
Speaker 12: When you leave, like what if you arrested with Like I think you're valuable that comes with you, But all the clothes like it's been sitting in the pin for three years. It's all dusty smellbow.
Speaker 4: It might not fit you. After two years.
Speaker 12: Nothing fitted me out. I went in eighty kilos, come out one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, what were had you put on forty kilos in there?
Speaker 12: Forty kilos? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Tell me what what clink were you in?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: Clink I've been to this time. I was at Margane eat and bowing. Yeah, I've seen mock Weell before. I was in before.
Speaker 4: Was he a high farve kind of goo when you'd walk past?
Speaker 12: Anyway, it was pretty quiet. He trained every day. He was very into his fitness this time. Yeah. He had his heart attack or start making as a while back, and he got really into his fitness. He trained. You look really didn't look like him.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 6: What about you? You keeping fit now these days?
Speaker 12: Oh? Not much? But I'm working now. I do fruit and milk delivery. I started at two am in the morning and finish it like ten eleven During the day. I worked for a place it's called Fruit to Work exprisonors.
Speaker 4: Oh that's Tom. Good on you for turning your life around.
Speaker 8: You stay on the straight and arrow, keep your nose claiming.
Speaker 12: Don't give a shout out to my work because they're really good. Please do any places at one fruit or milk delivery. It's called fruit to work and second chances.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, hey, Tom. Final question, can people listen to us in jail?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you've got all the radio stations in there, perc.
Speaker 4: Did you listen to us?
Speaker 1: Popular?
Speaker 12: Always listened to Nova.
Speaker 5: And well there you go. If you're doing time, your chance to win five k coming up very soon.
Speaker 1: Made a couple of years ago we went on Nova. So we're in jail as well.
Speaker 5: Tom, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: What did we do when we got out of there? You too good on your time? We cried, what did we do when we when we got out of jail?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 5: What is mock beller? High five sort of guy when you walk?
Speaker 1: She said he was.
Speaker 6: He said he was unstated, he was friendly.
Speaker 3: It's a good question. I thought you're high five and the yeah, right?
Speaker 4: The window prisons are really fascinating.
Speaker 3: Forty kilos youet Tom back.
Speaker 4: I want to know how he put on forard.
Speaker 3: I don't think much hard time, but he.
Speaker 4: Said he was eating more healthy in there than Now.
Speaker 3: That's weird. I thought it was the other way because I thought I'm like I do two years come out skinny.
Speaker 4: Possibly you would know because you can't get my sceener in prison.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Every day at eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars with a five K question.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the phones and Bunny, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't be nervous.
Speaker 7: It's pretty simple. It's just one answer, one question. Cash could be yours. We got three questions though, a hard one, a meeting one, or an easy one.
Speaker 4: Bonnie, what are you thinking?
Speaker 14: I really want to go the five K, but I think it's going to be hard, So we're going to go five hundred.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the go. We will give you a question, you get three seconds to answer. You must answer in that time.
Speaker 7: Okay, I knew this one, Bonnie, and I don't know a lot, but I knew I knew this one.
Speaker 3: That's true, body.
Speaker 5: Okay, are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Yes for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: In the Harry Potter series, what is the name of Harry's Owl? Three? Two one?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let me play some audio.
Speaker 8: My god, your oad week I'm not around with.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: I knew that so hard.
Speaker 7: It's just hard when you know that you can't white split it out and then you hear it and you go, oh, that's it.
Speaker 18: That's all right.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: These school holidays, you can save big at fun Fields theme parks. End of season sale, cheaper tickets, more thrills. Visit Funfields dot com dot are you. I'm gonna hook you up with the family pass.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, thank you so much, my lover.
Speaker 3: There you go, Auntie Bonnie, And God knows we all need family passes at the moment, because today is day.
Speaker 4: One of school, day one, how many days?
Speaker 3: Four hundred? Yeah, it's turn a bit weeks because there's Easter at the end, so they get the Easter Monday off.
Speaker 7: They they the monsters, the two legged small monsters.
Speaker 5: Okay, back to school for three days and.
Speaker 6: Then they are the loves of your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you should. You should really treasure the time you get to spend with the time.
Speaker 3: That's why I brought one of them to work with me, because I just could not separate myself.
Speaker 4: In fact, Hudson should come every morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we.
Speaker 4: We like having honey here.
Speaker 3: Don't there more children of just arrived.
Speaker 8: He's got friends the daycare.
Speaker 4: It's oh my gosh, they're all in over merch.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys in his school holiday's day one. Hats off to all the parents out there, a lot of kids.
Speaker 7: No, not hats off to you yet it's eight twenty on the first day of school holidays.
Speaker 4: By day fourteen, we can be taken to suffer.
Speaker 3: I've got to hoddy with me today. My eight year olds and Howdi's.
Speaker 7: Friends are here now too. Yep, we're running an over daycare.
Speaker 3: Are the kids makee? Cow?
Speaker 5: Has just been dropped off?
Speaker 3: God? Kids?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, they're in there.
Speaker 3: No over merch, of course, they've got to go out the street cars.
Speaker 1: Flash job, they're street teamers.
Speaker 4: Are the flash mob of little people. How old are you?
Speaker 1: Do you know? He's eight?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 5: That's a fun a Do you know our boss?
Speaker 3: You know you can't hear through the glass.
Speaker 4: You can hear us? What do you mean he can hear us?
Speaker 8: We could, yeah, but he did his fingers eight.
Speaker 3: Our boss last school holidays bought his kids in and he got the text in the building to set up a whole Wi Fi network so they could play roadblocks. Yeah, that's that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Who who did that?
Speaker 3: BT?
Speaker 4: What did they need a special Wi Fi for robots?
Speaker 3: Can you reconnect your mike? It's gone all dodgy, it's windy. What can you's done? Here we go? It's clear.
Speaker 4: Are you all right? You know where on the air?
Speaker 5: Ye, Michael's playing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He set up a whole Wi Fi network so the kids could play roadblocks.
Speaker 4: Why can they use the normal one?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you know how all the fun stuff you can't do it on the Wi Fi at work if you set.
Speaker 4: It up for roadblocks. Not fooling us BT guys.
Speaker 3: In the past we have done what does your kids suck at? And parents have been pretty honest. We thought, because it's school holidays, we'll flip it.
Speaker 2: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 1: Screen?
Speaker 2: Job channels?
Speaker 3: Plase? Try? Oh, school holiday edition?
Speaker 7: It's school holiday edition. All right, kids, it's your turn to dob in your parents. I just text one of my best friends the Cheese, and said to his can you ask your son what do you suck at?
Speaker 9: Flack at shacks, at cooking poll cloth buns?
Speaker 4: He burns them every time? Oh yeah, nothing worse. I mean I'm very fussy.
Speaker 5: About mom going there again.
Speaker 7: I don't want them soggy, and I don't want to burn shut out for the little angers. If you are listening, be as naughty as you like these school holidays, get into it, have fun, kid.
Speaker 3: My mum used to suck it. Picking us up from school should always forget Oh and you do like you just start walking, because the real was just start walking. I'll drive the same route, I'll pick you up same.
Speaker 8: Do you start walking? She wouldn't.
Speaker 4: She would meet halfway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was always like nine times out of Jenuere, one street from home, and then she'd turned the corner on the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was always planning on doing that.
Speaker 1: There's nothing more humiliating than when the lollipop lady is packing up sign and heading home and you're still not picked up. That happened to us as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, momm we went away in year nine.
Speaker 7: You go away for two months the whole term, and my mum got the wrong day and all the other kids had gone home and I was still standing there at school camp, the only kid in the unwanted child pile.
Speaker 1: You're on camp for a term year nine, You've got to send your children there, Jesse.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're away for a whole term.
Speaker 3: No, no, that sounds like an elite school, like going away for a whole term. It was it like a billet program where you swap kids.
Speaker 4: What's a billets program?
Speaker 3: Billet is where you stay with another family.
Speaker 4: Isn't that called exchange student exchange?
Speaker 1: It depends.
Speaker 4: We never did that. Well, I never did that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: A lot of kids did do that, though, and they went to Germany for a term or something.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I've got family passes to fun fields up for grabs. What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 4: We asked your son, We asked Hudson, how much time are you got? I'm so scared to hit playing? What Hudson said about you, Jay?
Speaker 9: My dad sucks up basketball, he cannot dribble. My dad sucks are cooking pasta he puts too much cheese, and my dad sucks out being handsome. I looked at his face today. It wasn't very good.
Speaker 3: The sasty potion. He he's the savage, savage mate savvy thirteen twenty fourteen. When you were growing up, what did your parents suck at? Give a scroll with phones next time over what what does your kids?
Speaker 6: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's not we're asking.
Speaker 2: What does your parents suck at? Its great job channel last.
Speaker 3: Try thirteen twenty fourteen is our number Day one of school holidays? Kids feel for holidays?
Speaker 4: You know what Jay sucks out saying holidays?
Speaker 8: Did you see the what is a Jay's day one of school holidays?
Speaker 6: Holidays?
Speaker 1: Man who wants to become prime minister kicking a footy.
Speaker 3: During the camera. Yes, what happens.
Speaker 6: He's on the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: He's making a big Gradios announcement in the Northern Territory, kicking a pigskin, kicking a sharon and kicked it right into the cameraman. He goes got him and then the poor old cameraman had a bleeding eye.
Speaker 7: But seriously, sorry, and I'm blaming the media. Can you stop making politicians do dumb things like kick.
Speaker 1: Sorry you think it's the media who make politicians do dumb things?
Speaker 3: Reckon you guys, sit there and go pick give you a tip.
Speaker 1: I have never been to a press event where the media asked the politician to do the dumb thing. It's a politician asking the media if they want to get vision of them doing the dumb thing because they're dumb.
Speaker 4: Wow, that got fun really Great's all right?
Speaker 7: They should just stop kicking footballs, is all saying.
Speaker 3: The first time I've ever seen you really act like a journalist.
Speaker 1: Defending the main stream the brethren that.
Speaker 8: Can be any vision of it there are.
Speaker 4: The media can be a bit Tom, Will.
Speaker 3: You work in the media.
Speaker 4: I know That's what I.
Speaker 8: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 4: Clint, We everyone sometimes, so.
Speaker 10: We all agree.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Will I Will. I'm thirteen twenty four ten. What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 18: Well, my dad's cooking sausages because either he'll cook the sausages in the microwave. No no, or he'll find the biggest pan he can possibly fine and put him in the pan for a bit and then you'll set the smoke or arm off.
Speaker 4: Will do you have it? You don't have a barbecue at your house?
Speaker 14: Ah, we do, but we don't really use it.
Speaker 7: No, because you cook your sausages in the microwave, they taste like in the microwave, very very bad.
Speaker 4: And in the is it that they're like char grilled?
Speaker 18: I mean, they tastes better in the pan, but half.
Speaker 7: Hey, will How old are you? What's your favorite thing to eat for dinner?
Speaker 18: Probably?
Speaker 4: I love will? Can we have will when we ever need a kid? Correspondent?
Speaker 3: Please, I never have the patience for cooking sausages or I end up cutting them down the middle when you split them, they take.
Speaker 4: About three minutes?
Speaker 1: Can you shove them in the air?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 4: Is there anything you don't cook? Have you thrown the rest of your kitchen out?
Speaker 6: I do the hot cross buns in the air.
Speaker 4: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Now, now the sausages. So there's two things. Give it one, no, but I do the sweet potato chips.
Speaker 7: Did you ever get a gas bottle connected to your barbecue?
Speaker 4: Barbecue is and all ornament?
Speaker 3: What does your dad suck at?
Speaker 14: I'm spelling my sister's name.
Speaker 4: Spelling it?
Speaker 5: What's your sister's name?
Speaker 14: Amy?
Speaker 4: And how does she spell it?
Speaker 14: No, it's a I M double E.
Speaker 4: And how does he spell it?
Speaker 14: Just any way except for that.
Speaker 3: Eble to fill that the birth certificate and everything?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know. But he will even call me prior to like her birthday, if she's filling in a card or something for her, ask me how to spell it? And then he'll still spell it wrong.
Speaker 7: My grandfather's to write Happy Birthday Lauren on my birthday card spelled l O R E M s. Work it out, ouy Amy.
Speaker 3: What does your mom suck at?
Speaker 2: My mom sucks up folding the washing?
Speaker 4: Good for her?
Speaker 1: Careful?
Speaker 4: No, why does she suck at it?
Speaker 12: She just doesn't make it neat unless until.
Speaker 4: Like humble Brodie, do you ever think maybe you should help folding?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 6: Brody's at T shirts that she sucks at.
Speaker 14: Most, Ah, probably like dumping.
Speaker 4: Does it make her? You know? Does she enjoy the feedback when you tell her she's not very good at it?
Speaker 8: Not really him?
Speaker 3: I think their kids were helping load of the washing the other day because my underwear drawing there was like women's underwear in there. No, that's not mine? What weird color?
Speaker 1: You're like, how did they get in there?
Speaker 3: I am aware them?
Speaker 4: How are they feeling?
Speaker 8: Jay quite tight?
Speaker 4: You're enjoying the laces.
Speaker 3: Speaking crack all day? Got your string or your string dance Monday?
Speaker 7: J banger for a Monday Yet he Pip Hey Pitt, Hello, Oh hi Pip.
Speaker 4: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 13: My mom sucks at playing teen sports.
Speaker 4: She's not a good sport. Now what does she do? What's so bad about it?
Speaker 14: She just doesn't like working with the other people.
Speaker 4: She's not a team player.
Speaker 3: I love when kids have to parent, like give a lecture to the parents.
Speaker 7: Come on, come on, tell your game, mum, you play fair play eighteen player.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Harry on Thurday twenty four ten, Harry, what does your mom suck at? My darling?
Speaker 12: Mother sucks at Facebook?
Speaker 15: Yes, the birthday on Sunday and she's currently applying to all the happy birthday messages from twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: Oh mom, Yeah, but you know what mom's and like, is your mom in her fifties sixties?
Speaker 3: Oh she's sixty seven sixties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they're into Facebook.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the parent really, my mother in law lives on it.
Speaker 7: My dad's been sending And I only know this because it was my girlfriend's Anna's birthday the other day and my dad said like a happy birthday message on Facebook and it had like a big moji of a man playing a trumpet as well.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool, Like, what are like the thing that looks like you?
Speaker 6: You know, you can be a bit moji?
Speaker 4: Do you do something like that you're playing a trumpet.
Speaker 1: What about when they upload a photo and they they upload the entire screenshot that an't crop it.
Speaker 4: Oh dad does that? Yeah, and my dad does that. Yeah. What about someone who was it was somebody who worked on the show.
Speaker 7: Their mum would post something on Facebook and you know how it says like Jason Hawkins and then says your status or whatever.
Speaker 4: She would always type her.
Speaker 7: Name first because she thought that that's what you had to do, and so then they didn't come up to us cute parents on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to see it. I'll tell you where the weather is looking great at the end of the week, and that is gather around. We have our final chance to join us. Phone lines have been going crazy.
Speaker 17: Yet on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather round and South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footie and South Australia is ready because they gather rounds to AFL.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence, won't you take.
Speaker 3: Me to gather Round?
Speaker 2: Take me to I.
Speaker 3: Need your help on something.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I think we should make these people earn it, shouldn't we What do you mean there's a lot of calls, and we've got a real mix of clubs.
Speaker 5: What are you thinking, like.
Speaker 4: Richmond's in Sydney, some bombers, what do you want them to do?
Speaker 3: Like some sort of handball competitions?
Speaker 7: Blues Will what do they used to do on today, Big Blues Will of Handball?
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask for your help on Thursday night, Shoul. We arrive Thursday night, we're flying together, Lawrence, getting all of us into the Virgin Lounge, and then we arrive in Adelaide.
Speaker 5: We just got to watch mum doesn't have first night fever.
Speaker 4: That's my middle name.
Speaker 7: Middle names Lauren, first night fever, Phillips, that's me.
Speaker 5: It just rolls off the term.
Speaker 4: It actually does.
Speaker 3: So forty Thursday night, and then because we've got the show Friday, then we're all doing a big pub lunch and then we're after the pies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I reckon we should put a couple of calls through and make them sing their club song with as much enthusiasms.
Speaker 1: Agree with you?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so what we're two? Two?
Speaker 8: We'll take three three, three different teams.
Speaker 5: Right, Brady's loving the on air brainstorm.
Speaker 3: Okay, so three callers, you've got to sing your club song.
Speaker 7: With as much enthusiasms. Now, these are the last seats on the plane. If you win today, you are coming together around, coming to Adelaide, flights, commindation, footy tickets, you name it.
Speaker 3: Okay, first up, all right now, rushes.
Speaker 7: On, I know you didn't know you had to do this, but you do have to do it now. Luck much enthusiasm into it as possible.
Speaker 4: Beck, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Now you you've got one in three chants of getting tickets together around with this here. But you've got to sing your clubs with as much enthusiasm as.
Speaker 1: Where are you right now, Beck, I'm sitting in my office.
Speaker 4: Wake him up.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 3: You're a Tiger's fan.
Speaker 18: Let's hear it all right away from Tiger.
Speaker 12: I think they were from Tiger.
Speaker 3: Sing it in anywhere that you will see it.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, we're behind the.
Speaker 14: Never mind the window. We're from Tiger.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 4: Off there?
Speaker 3: Whoa up there?
Speaker 8: Because I can't cut it off?
Speaker 4: There come boom boom, boom boom. We never weakened.
Speaker 14: By no sirens gone yep, like the Tiger revolt boat Away from Tiger.
Speaker 7: I'm from Tiger, well down back, really strong, really sung it.
Speaker 8: You can sing very good, Jason, just so.
Speaker 6: You've got to be more dedicated than that.
Speaker 8: Yellow and black is the best.
Speaker 3: He's iconic. Hope we get a Sun supporter fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until we the storm. I hope we've got sons, but.
Speaker 8: We got South what team, brother, Haldthorn.
Speaker 4: Now you're going to sing it with some enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go for it all right now you want to bring your mate Naith, So right now, Nathan be listening. God, come weekend away.
Speaker 4: Let's go put your ego away and sing it with all your got brothers.
Speaker 16: Taken away, Where happy favor?
Speaker 2: Yes, where the mighty George?
Speaker 12: We love our car and we play. Wait hey, Hawthorn, come we find the story.
Speaker 15: Is the.
Speaker 12: For all, all for one? Where we play we are.
Speaker 4: Go hawkers.
Speaker 3: Well it's not bad, He's not bad, tell you what. Alright, a lot of pressure on our final caller.
Speaker 6: It is Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor.
Speaker 1: Are you up for the challenge?
Speaker 15: I am up for the challenge.
Speaker 1: Who do you bar for the pie? Sorry about that?
Speaker 4: You would you consider yourself a feral?
Speaker 18: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Alright, here we go excellent, no stealing anything on the trip if you come with.
Speaker 4: Us, Oh no, no, and I put my teeth at time.
Speaker 6: All Right, all right, Taylor, big singing voice, it's up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Taylor, go for it, all right, so ready we're ready, good old calling.
Speaker 8: What's for rev?
Speaker 13: They know how to play the game, Taylor side bye, We stick together.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 12: Taylor as a bricaue.
Speaker 14: Here we go, premioush the cake.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we've got a decision to make.
Speaker 5: Ah ah, you put us into this situation.
Speaker 4: I mean I would say Richmond because that's my team.
Speaker 3: I want to do a hairbull competition.
Speaker 4: Handball competition is very hard to roll out last minute on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, even with notice, I don't think it would have been grown on the radio.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 12: I mean?
Speaker 7: I would I mean I was want a Richmond supporter on the plane. But I sort of feel like George's whatever Hawthorne song.
Speaker 3: Was pretty good. What are We Going?
Speaker 4: Taylor was also excellent.
Speaker 1: As much as it pains me to say it because I just despise, I.
Speaker 7: Think George was probably the most enthusias Georgia, George, if you're still singing, you can come to gather round where Georgie, boy, you better call your mate Nathan make sure he's free on the weekend.
Speaker 8: I pray don't worry about that big nath barack for Hawthorne too.
Speaker 12: They are the demon man.
Speaker 3: Next to me.
Speaker 1: He uh.
Speaker 3: We are gearing up for one hell of a weekend getting on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather around South Australian action. It's a festival of forty. South Australia is ready to gather around AFL for all the details. Guys. We are going to be yeah, where were you two weeks ago? We're going to be live from Adelaide Oval on Friday for gather round. Mum will be dusty, no.
Speaker 4: Work, stop it.
Speaker 1: I've got to stop it, you know what, Lauren, because I'm going to starting much time and.
Speaker 6: We're out Thursday and Friday night. We're doing the double.
Speaker 5: We're doing the double.
Speaker 1: I've got a.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I've a fight on Saturday morning? What time it departs out of land at six am?
Speaker 8: To where to Bali O six am International?
Speaker 4: So you've got to beat the airport at four?
Speaker 3: What an idiot?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You make some very cool you know what.
Speaker 1: I'll get one of those electric scooters to the airport.
Speaker 4: The probably concuct halfway.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see you on the news. Is one of those people having a punch up on a flight to.
Speaker 1: Flight?
Speaker 5: That is it, guys, will get nowt here.
Speaker 3: Big show is still to come this week from the Blue Harry McKay are going to be dropping Bible, catch up with Nick the Wizard. Watson Hawthorne had a weekend off.
Speaker 7: Plus we've got more Teddy Swims tickets to go tomorrow, Teddy Swims coming back to Melbourne. I'm excited, incredible long this week, the five thousand dollars question will go off.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: So we're going to keep going until we give it away.
Speaker 6: Who told you that gravelation?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 8: What a great idea you were doing?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Was it you?
Speaker 8: The bosses?
Speaker 3: They said it must go if you missed it earlier Laura to find out?
Speaker 5: Are we are we really giving it a.
Speaker 4: Great idea?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The commercial I heard on over all weekend was your voice telling me we're giving it away all weekend. Quite all?
Speaker 4: All right, that's it, Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: I'm off the crown.
Speaker 5: He got a kingpin ye yeah, and he's made cow to hit it arcade.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, look I'm dancing out there.
Speaker 6: Shoe higher and burgers and what is it that two games high.
Speaker 3: In the hole by midday? Kids drink No, we're not doing soft drink no more, not even.
Speaker 1: The post mix.
Speaker 6: We'll go come on.
Speaker 4: That is for hangovers, not much.
Speaker 5: Don't waste it on them children.
Speaker 3: Let them have coke? No, absolutely not. It's not quite a holidays dad.
Speaker 7: Jase's little son, Hudson and his friends come out there. They're so cute seeing like kids. They're so excited, they're together, they're not at school.
Speaker 4: It's a Monday. Let's come.
Speaker 5: You're excited on my phone and they're probably on YouTube, that's.
Speaker 3: What you said.
Speaker 4: No YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Are they laid on the casino bought?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. There was an incident last time we were there, so Howdy's blacklists. Yeah, yeah, so they're like making pin that's it. Yeah, you can't behave like that in the high rollers.
Speaker 7: Were are you going to take that the nover one hundred merch off them? Or are you going to draw as much attention to yourself as humanly possible? So they will be They will be through Crown at ten o'clock on a Monday morning, we'll be.
Speaker 5: Losing the jumpers.
Speaker 3: I have a great day everyone. Melchi Center is the next week. We'll cinema.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a good Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good on Noverer one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren only them on Socials