Speaker 1: On scorn lids Australia. This is the Reader Panekey Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panekey Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. Mus leader Yaya Sinowa labeled a legendary martyr during a Sydney pro Palestine rally. Australia's top university is accused of compromising standards to accommodate bign students.
Speaker 3: Claire Rowe will join us with the latest.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump serves up prize and McDonald's Alex Steine is standing by to give us his take on the publicity stunt. Kinsey Schofield will join us to discuss Usher's endorsement of Carmela Harris and Wyatt's being linked to Diddy and of course left He's losing it, including those devoid of joy try and find a new tactic to up find joy. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary good to see you, Thank you for joining me. I want to start firstly with the Kamas leader Yahya Sinwa, being called a legendary martyr who.
Speaker 3: Died a warrior's death.
Speaker 2: Now, this was during a pro Palestine rally in Sydney's CBD yesterday.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to this in his tick he.
Speaker 4: Became a legend, a legend to be child gentes freet Sorry, listen, jeez by jeez by your resist.
Speaker 2: Around the way and now have a look at this from a Sydney conference at the weekend with activists for his Butteria, a listed terror group of course overseas.
Speaker 3: One of the speakers, Sheik.
Speaker 2: Ibrahim Dadoun, told those gathered, Islam will dominate.
Speaker 5: Victory is coming, and you are not in Shahlah because we love a love, we love his prophet.
Speaker 6: We are on that path to victory.
Speaker 5: We are on that path of the civilizational struggle where we're going to see Islam dominate.
Speaker 3: And here was that same man on the streets of Sydney.
Speaker 2: Right after October seven's attack last year.
Speaker 5: Smiling and I'm happy, I'm his Adan.
Speaker 2: It's a day of courage.
Speaker 3: Gary.
Speaker 2: We've seen a lot of this rhetoric in Australia since, of course the October seven massacre. But how did we get to a point where people are openly calling the leader of hamas a.
Speaker 7: Warrior Well, A complete lack of leadership's part of the problem. Deniko the Prime Minister Sillis and worked out which way to go on any of this.
Speaker 1: What happened on.
Speaker 7: October nine last year, two days after October seven at the Opera House was just the edge of what now is a big wedge in Australia. But look, you know, let's just put this into some context. Most Muslims, and I've got a lot of Muslim friends, they're horrified by this. They want leadership from the Prime Minister, and they want new leadership within the Islamic communities.
Speaker 1: And it's a very very.
Speaker 7: Multicultural group of people, the Islamic communities of Australia. And the odd cleric that's talking like this and people making these sorts of outrageous comments, they're just not helping everyday Muslims. We're just trying to get on with their life, build around faith, family, food and being part of Australia. So you know, they're being badly defamed and Islam is being misrepresented by these people. So we've got to stay a bit calm and carry on. But the lack of leadership by the Prime Minister is a big thing, and the lack of good leadership among some of those who say they're the leaders of the Islamic communities of Australia. They're not helping the course, they're creating a lot of schism we do not need in Australia right now or at any time.
Speaker 2: Are You're completely right? And it's been from the very beginning. There's been a lack of leadership and here we are today.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I want to turn to the upcoming Queensland election. Exclusive polling by The Courier Mail reveals that Queensland is divided, with the Premier, Stephen Miles, holding an overwhelming majority in one part of the state, while David Chrisofoolly dominates in the regions. Now, the Premier's personal popularity is thirty six percent. That's one point below mister Chris fall is at thirty seven percent.
Speaker 3: Gary, How are you feeling about this? Are you confident that the.
Speaker 2: Liberals could actually get this over the line on Saturday?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Not, And I think it's reasonable to say that the trend is not David Chrisofooley's friend.
Speaker 1: The more people see.
Speaker 7: Him, the less they like him, and a lot of what he's been saying completely missing the opportunity to bring people with him. He's holding back, He's not telling people, not exposing the real set of policies that he's got, because no one really knows. He only wants to talk about four things. But there's nothing, none of the basic stuff about Labour's budget blowouts and their misappropriation of taxpayer funds on all sorts of boondoggles. He's missed a lot of opportunities through this campaign and it's not been a good campaign. It's almost been a Seinfeld campaign from him, you know, a campaign about absolutely nothing. He wants to talk about four things, four things only. But when it comes to crime, that's the stock standard. When it comes to ambulance ramping, that's the stock standard. At a time when we've got building companies going broke in the middle of a housing crisis, it's got to be about government red tape that's causing a lot of those problems, cash flow and so forth. Nothing, nothing at all other than more government mechanisms.
Speaker 1: You've got to be joking.
Speaker 7: And I just think he's missed a whole lot of opportunity. Anyway, have any different view with the Labor Party when it comes to renewable energy and the reliance on that, whereas we've got this beautiful black stuff in the ground called coal. It used to give us the cheapest electricity in the world here in Coinsland. Now we're amongst the most expensive. Nothing on it cricket. So I think a lot of people are pretty disappointed. Younger people, people aged under fifty are sticking with Labor. People over fifty are sticking with the Liberal National Party. I think it could go anyway, Daneka, anyway at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, it's an interesting analysis and we will await Saturday's result.
Speaker 3: Now you mentioned housing there.
Speaker 2: Big business is calling for a massive reform mechanism to try and fix the housing crisis in this country. The Business Council of Australia has made twenty nine recommendations targeting regulatory changes, changes to planning approvals processes, zoning, as well as heritage management. Gary look. Housing is a key issue obviously across the country. People can't afford to buy, they can't afford to rent. Big policy shifts the ultimate solution.
Speaker 1: Absolutely they are.
Speaker 7: I mean, why is it that people say, of your age, you're younger than Mednika. I'm having an it that it wouldn't be hard to work that out. Why is it that you can't access your superannuation and use that as an asset to purchase, say through a deposit, your first home. Why is it that we've got to lock up twelve percent of our wages into the hands of mainly union based superannuation funds on the promise that maybe by the time you have something near seventy you'll be able to access it. That we have got a real problem, a regulatory burden that is driving business companies building companies into bankruptcy because the cost of burden through government red tape, green tape, blue tape, black tape, blue tape is the United Nations inspired stuff. The Business Council is right though they've been asleep at the wheel for most of the last twenty years on this stuff.
Speaker 1: They've allowed this to happen.
Speaker 7: We've got to get government out of our lives. Delete the red tape, delete all of this various tape, and trust people and release land and allow people to get on with building. Why is it that we've got this problem. It's too much government intervention. And what does the government say, let us been a bit more and we'll fix it. They cause the problem in the first place. So that's the sort of change we need in my view.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it's time for some big, bold changes. We need our leaders as well to say yep, it's time now. Look, the Commonwealth Bank has promised to reverse duplicate transactions after refund fees and a major glitch caused many affected customers actually to get duplicates, which is extraordinary. Gary, were you at all impacted here?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I wasn't. I don't bank with them. I bank with the best of the big bad four. But look, I mean every bank has its problems from time to time.
Speaker 1: We're so susceptible to.
Speaker 7: Everything cyber related, aren't we, And so we still have to tidy up all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They don't want us to use cash.
Speaker 7: They want us to rely on bank transactions and swipe our mobile phones and all these sorts of things.
Speaker 1: But cash still remains king.
Speaker 7: And I don't understand this whole push and shove to get us away from cash. They want to charge us more every time time we use the transaction cards or a mobile phone or whatever for a transaction. And that's kind of fair enough, of course, it discloses it, but Donika, cash is still king. And the banks have got to get back to some of those back up paper copies of stuff They don't want that though. It's all just too hard because it relies on too many people in the whole process. But no, no, it's their term this week going to be somebody else's next week.
Speaker 3: I fear that's the problem with this technology. But you're right.
Speaker 2: This is why cash is still so important in our society. Now, the Victorian Premier descent to Alan, has united with the opposition in knocking back a bold plant and trial a four day work week to address the state's shortage and teachers.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This comes after a research paper by Monash University recommended trialing a four day work week for teachers to better meet the needs of staff and students.
Speaker 3: Gary, would you support this?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, teachers are unfortunately, they're struggling to get teachers right now.
Speaker 3: Is this the only solution?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's rewarding good teachers with a bigger pay packet would be the answer. The trouble is too much of the teaching profession relies on time served for advancement and you get a bigger pay when you leave the classroom and take on admin roles. If we actually said we want to pay master teachers a high wage as a career path that involves them still teaching, and then you've got to back the teachers when they're in the classroom. With too many people in education systems being subjected to bullying by parents, by kids, and the system itself, you know, they're so under rewarded.
Speaker 1: I saw a suggestion in.
Speaker 7: The United States over the weekend, and maybe some of the great public servants were short on and I'm talking about frontline people like police, like nurses, like teachers. Maybe we've got to give them a different tax treatment. Maybe we've got to give them a tax free incentive to stay there. Maybe we've got to find a way to pay them to be good at what they do, rather than just simply say, oh, you're all the same. And the longer you stay, whether you're a good teacher or a bad teacher, you'll get paid more. Teaching's a tough profession. Schools are tough places. It shouldn't be like this, But you know, we're not rewarding the great teachers the science in English and maths heroes that we want to pass on knowledge from them to others. We're just not rewarding them well enough. And we need to do better.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Now as we know their majesties, King Charles and Queen Camilla, they're in the country and we saw that wonderful vision of them yesterday, delighting fans in Sydney. And King Charles has also been recognized with prestigious honorary rankings. Gary, How wonderful has it been to see a raining monarch down under again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's what thirteen years since her late majesty was here and I remember that fondly. I admit on about five occasions over the years, Denika, and it sits pright a place in my household photos that I have with her when I was presented. You know, these visits are really important. They remind us that, as somebody once said, you can only believe the royal family if you can actually see them, so to see us as to believe us.
Speaker 1: I think her late Majesty's attributed with that. But you know, it's.
Speaker 7: Interesting about the awards and the honors and stuff. People made great play about Tony Abbott giving a knighthood an Australian Order a knighthood and they.
Speaker 1: Sent him up for it.
Speaker 7: But King Charles is in Parliament House, been in Parliament House today and What's he got around his neck the knighthood he was given by Bob Hawk in nineteen eighty eight. So you know, there's nothing new in members of the royal family being conferred these honors. King Charles is now the head of the Order of Australia. The Governor General does the day to day stuff, but he's got the knighthood around his neck as he's walking around Parliament House and nobody's picked up on it. Maybe this is the first program too, but that's the reality. What Tony Abbott did those years ago. Nothing unusual with anything. Her late Majesty had a dame hood as well, conferred back when the Order first started, way back in nineteen eighty four or thereabouts, was it nineteen seventy five, don't know whenever, it was long time ago, Danika, and I guess it's great to see it's great to see King Charles here with his case around his neck.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I completely agree.
Speaker 2: And look, you know, unfortunately there've been protests surrounding his visit, the pro Palestine movement, the Aboriginal movement.
Speaker 3: But I want to.
Speaker 2: Show you this Gary because directly following the conclusion of the King's speech at the royal reception in Canberra today, Lydia Thorpe launched into a tirade in an attempt to disrupt the event.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this kind of signed against our people. Get up our.
Speaker 9: Landback, give us my.
Speaker 4: New style from us, our bones, our scar, our baby people treating in this country.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Gary, that is I'm actually appalled and I'm embarrassed that the monarchy have had to witness that.
Speaker 3: What's your immediate reaction.
Speaker 7: I shouldn't say it was an ak not a KC around his neck. I'm just correcting myself, But Danika, look, numpties have got a numpty and people have a right to be stupid, and Lydia thought makes full use of her rights on most days of the week. But look the royal couple were afforded were afforded about five welcomes to country on Nunawhah Land around Canberra today.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're on about. I really don't. It doesn't help.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't help you. Spot on. Gary Hardgrave, great to speak with you as.
Speaker 2: Always, Thank you so much for joining us. Joining me now is child an adolescent psychologist and Sky News country Claire Row Claire thank you for joining me. I want to start with this story about the top universities who have been accused of lowering academic and English standards in once prestigious master's degrees as postgraduate courses at Sandstone institutions become increasingly dominated by international students. This is according to nine newspapers. They're saying that popular postgraduate business, engineering and media subjects at Sydney and Melbourne Universities as well as unsw can have more than ninety percent foreign enrollments, mostly from China.
Speaker 3: Claire. This is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: If universities are in decompromising standards to accommodate foreign students, what.
Speaker 3: Does it say about the state of the sector.
Speaker 10: Well, it says that they rely very, very heavily, don't they on the fee paying international students. I'm not surprised by it. I think I was a little surprised just the numbers some of these courses. We have ninety percent of international students, say in a lecture, in a tutorial, where ten percent of local students are now spending their time as kind of quasi teachers tutors helping them, reiterating instructions. And of course, you know, I think a lot of university based teaching.
Speaker 6: Now is group assignments and.
Speaker 10: Group assessment work, and that also is fundamentally a problem if you're in a group of students who a lot of them can't speak English. It's really becoming at a point where I think the universities essentially are selling the degrees.
Speaker 6: Are they They're a product?
Speaker 10: I mean, these international students come over here and they purchase the.
Speaker 6: Degree, and it doesn't.
Speaker 10: Seem to be that then we're holding up the academic rigor you, so you have to kind of question what the degree is worth. But I actually would go further and say that I think that the slipping academic standards for universities are in courses that don't necessarily have a large international comp I mean, I see graduates coming out that I employ and are really struggling with the basics of grammar and English and writing. And I think you don't really fail university degrees as long as you.
Speaker 6: Hand stuff in, do you.
Speaker 10: I mean, it seems to be that the past rate.
Speaker 6: Everyone passes through. So it's a big issue.
Speaker 10: And you know, international students, perhaps they need a separate course or a separate group where local students have their own group I'm not sure, but I think we need to rethink of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too, very much.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Now this is interesting because a new South Wales ban on mobile phones and schools has been near universally hailed as a success by almost one thousand school leaders one year on. This was according to a survey by the Department of Education of primary and high school principles. It found that ninety five percent actually supported the ban and eighty seven percent say it has reduced classroom distract actions. Claire, are you surprised by how well this has gone?
Speaker 10: No, of course not. This is no surprise at all. We should have never really allowed mobile phones into school. I mean this should have been done years ago. We know absolutely that mobile phones for adults as well. You know the distractability that they provide when we're trying to work. If you get distracted by notifications, even if it's vibrating or buzzing in your pocket and you have a quick look at it, on average, we know research shows us that it takes up to twenty minutes to get back into focusing on the work that you were previously doing. It's constant distractions and a huge source to of kids not socializing and interacting.
Speaker 6: So no common sense.
Speaker 10: It was never going to be any other way, and mobile phones gone should not be in schools.
Speaker 2: I completely agree, it's been long overdue. Good to say it's had such an astounding result now. Kristen students at an elite christ school in Melbourne have complained that they are not allowed to display crosses on necklaces for fear of offending non Christian students. This is according to students that Methodist Ladies College in Q. They say that they were not allowed to publicly identify as Christians, while their classmates would you believe were allowed to identify as cats. A spokesperson from MLC said the school was deeply committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, respect and diversity, saying our Christian heritage serves as a foundation for welcoming individuals of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds, and fostering an environment where every student is supported in expressing their identity and beliefs.
Speaker 3: Regarding religious jewelries.
Speaker 2: Such as cross necklaces, the college's uniform policy supports consistent presentation among students while respecting individual beliefs. Claire Look talk about double standards. They claim that they are trying to foster a culture of diversity. They're a Christian school, but of banned crosses. Have I missed something?
Speaker 10: This is un believable and I assumed when I saw this this was a state public school. I mean, there's literally like Methodist in the title of the school.
Speaker 6: It's a Christian school.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's unbelievable hypocrisy. And the statement by the school to say that we are, you know, all for inclusion and diversity is verging on gas lighting, because clearly it's not inclusion and diversity, it's just selective exclusion of the majority of the Christians.
Speaker 6: From the Christian school. I mean, this is staggering to men.
Speaker 10: I believe that this came about because another student raised it with a teacher that they felt offended by their fellow student wearing across. And I would have thought, that's a great opportunity to talk to that you know, so called offended student about those principles of diversity and inclusion, rather than asking the other student to take the cross off. I don't know what parents expect when they send their kids to a Christian school, but it's certainly not being asked to remove any signs that you are a Christian.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely bizarre your spot on now that we're almost out of time. But children held in Queensland watch houses are being bunked together in tiny cells with poor ventilation, no natural light and no privacy and meters away from adult prisoners. That's according to the Queensland Council of Social Services.
Speaker 3: Claire.
Speaker 2: If this is the case, what sort of an impact could this have on children's development?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: Huge, This is horrific if this is the case, and it needs a complete rethink of what the aim is of putting very young children into detention. These children who have already come from chaotic backgrounds, lack of role models, trauma, and we are doubling down and making that.
Speaker 6: Worse for them.
Speaker 10: Rather than providing them a way forward, education, role modeling and rehabilitation for them, we're actually compounding their trauma and we're sending them into a side of just repeated and detention, incarceration. It's absolutely horrific and I would say verging on child.
Speaker 6: Abuse if that is what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just awful to see Claire Row. Great to have you on as always. Thank you so much for joining us this evening. Coming up after the break, Donald Trump maintains Kamla Harris has never worked a McDonald's shift in her life, as he serves customers and a drive through in Pennsylvania. Alex Stein is standing by with the latest details. Now it's time for lefties losing it, starting with the bizarre and quite frankly concerning ways those devoid of all joy try and find joy. It's the poking one another that does it for me. Now for the Kamala Harris campaign, which is getting even more desperate. This time it's acting as some sort of Tinder dating service. And get ready, ladies, we present to you this potential love interest.
Speaker 1: Hello ladies, entre, it's good to be here.
Speaker 9: So what do you do and how much do you?
Speaker 1: I'll work in finance making six figures.
Speaker 9: How tall are you?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 6: You reckon?
Speaker 1: I like to stay at for you?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we own six figures. He six ' five is an attractive man. What could possibly be the problem?
Speaker 1: Do you have a plan to move?
Speaker 9: I didn't plan on it.
Speaker 3: Don't get popped. So let me get this right.
Speaker 2: If you don't vote for Karmela, you'll never find a girlfriend. Yes, this really is the bottom of the pie to revolving circus clown show, and look the freaks are on display, because here is a way.
Speaker 3: For the Democrats to win over the working class.
Speaker 2: Enlist singer Lizzo and her big private jet.
Speaker 12: Democracy hadn't even sell democracy?
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to the Dems always boring us with their emissions warnings.
Speaker 3: But nonetheless, I mean fantastic.
Speaker 2: Using Lizzo, the woman who had previously been sued for sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.
Speaker 3: So what could she possibly add to a campaign.
Speaker 2: That prides itself on a quality in fairness.
Speaker 13: I'm feel proud to be from this city.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 13: They say if Karmel wins, then the whole country will be like Detroit, like Detroit, resilient like Detroit.
Speaker 2: Is that the same Detroit that was ranked the second least safe city in the US. It's good to know America is in safe hands now. Not the Trump needs any more Harris campaign.
Speaker 3: Material, but you know you're in trouble when you at.
Speaker 2: Least your husband who refers to himself as the second gentleman to appear in a hostage video.
Speaker 6: Everyone second gentleman here.
Speaker 14: We've got to all get out there and make sure you're registered and make sure you're voting early for my wife.
Speaker 6: And Marmala Kamala Harris for a president of the United States.
Speaker 3: You can go to I will vote dot com to check your polling place and make sure to vote early.
Speaker 15: I will get you voting early and vote for Kamala.
Speaker 2: They were forced to do that, I mean, clearly has anybody checked on they okay? So while Dougie is holding people against their will, Kamala appears to be very excited.
Speaker 11: Shot your own name for a minute, what I'm talking about, because it's about you, it's about your family, It's about you what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And some people have claimed that she looks drunk in that clip. No judgment here, and look, the.
Speaker 2: Freak Show wouldn't be complete without the chief loon herself, MSNBC host Joy Reid, who is out.
Speaker 3: There pulling fearmongering tricks out of a hat.
Speaker 8: The last thing I will say is that if Donald Trump does win, there won't be a Democrats go back and figure out how to get more voters and figure out how to change your positions. There will be camps, there will be Project twenty twenty five. There could be arrest of people like Adam Schiff. There could be Nancy Pelosi being hauled off to jail.
Speaker 2: Now more lefties are losing it with my next guest in just a second. But first, Donald Trump has tried his hand at making French fries Adam McDonald's in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: You want to give it runk.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 6: When I'm asking your hands, and then you can go right into here on the left to right here are here slowly gently lowered into the oil and I want to bring yourself up.
Speaker 1: Now there you go, and then we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna hit a bright homer right here.
Speaker 1: That won't going good?
Speaker 3: How good is that? Even had to go at the drive through?
Speaker 6: What's good listening to them?
Speaker 14: Hello, everybody, this is not a normal situation as it happened.
Speaker 1: What a good look?
Speaker 14: Exams?
Speaker 6: How did you produce? They look like?
Speaker 1: They look like? How are you?
Speaker 16: They agreed?
Speaker 6: That great?
Speaker 8: Right here?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And he also declared he's the first and only twenty twenty four presidential nominee to work at McDonald's, despite Kamala Harris's assurances that she works there in the eighties. You know that the same lines she keeps peddling out as part of the I'm from a middle class background.
Speaker 1: Spill.
Speaker 17: I've now worked for fifteen minutes more than Kamala.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna put this on your resume? It never worked here? Why would she lie about that? Spot like that? Who's been put on your resume? Worked at McDonald's. Why would she lie about that?
Speaker 18: Why?
Speaker 6: Because she's laying Kamala this one.
Speaker 2: Jody me now is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex Stein, Alex, good to see you. Is this a stroke of genius by Donald Trump?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 16: Absolutely, if you think about it. Kamala Harris lied about working at McDonald's. Nobody worked with her, they talked to corporate. There is no record or indication that she was ever an employee there. So Donald Trump knows that. And if Kamala Harris will lie about cooking French fries, she.
Speaker 6: Will lie about anything else. So I think this is very important for the campaign.
Speaker 16: Ascility as it may seem, this made a huge point, especially to the American people that love McDonald's. Donald Trump is a man of the people, and he's not afraid of a big mac or a large order of French fries.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it was so good to just see him out there.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care, and I just think it's brilliant. Now Donald Trump is calling for CBS to have its license pulled over Kamala Harris's recent interview of Course with sixty minutes, claiming it was edited to make her look good.
Speaker 3: This is what he says.
Speaker 14: She gives an answer that shows that she's dumb, or incompetent, or something wrong with her. It's so bad that the people at CBS say, we're going to do a little editing, like the word the make it there something you understand. They take the whole ridiculous answer out and it was a long answer and replace it with a much shorter answer that she did having to do with the totally different subject, which he also didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Alex, Why won't CBS just release the unedited types.
Speaker 16: Well, the left wing media here in America hates Donald Trump. Yet Donald Trump had a show called The Apprentice. I was number one. I mean Donald Trump was loved by rappers, by actors, by professional athletes. And now the media absolutely hates him and will do anything to skew him.
Speaker 6: In this negative light.
Speaker 16: So of course they're going to help Kamala Harris, who stinks in interviews, who's very terrible at speaking, you know, improvisationally.
Speaker 6: So no, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 16: This has only been happening and over the past twelve years, even since before Donald Trump's president.
Speaker 6: So you know, this is terrible.
Speaker 16: But our left wing media, they controlled the narrative and they can create whatever bias they want that helps the leftist win this twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Carmela as we know, she can't speak without a telliprompter.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure that's also got to do with it too. And you mentioned the lefty media. Look, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: MSNBC, the usual lunatic broadcasting station. They're having an absolute freak out. Host Al Sharpton and frequent guest Donnie Deutsch claimed that Donald Trump would place them on an enemy's list if he was elected president.
Speaker 3: Again, have a look, Rev.
Speaker 1: Are you worried going forward that you're on a list if Donald Trump is elected? Yes or no, I'm convinced I'll be on the list. I too. I don't know how we're not going to be. And think about that.
Speaker 16: This is America, this is the United States of America, and people in the media like the Rev have to be.
Speaker 1: Concerned that they may be on a list. I have people saying to me, Donnie, are you worried?
Speaker 16: This is America and yet people will still give promis to vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: What's wrong with.
Speaker 2: Us, Alex This is so funny. The paranoia knows no bounds.
Speaker 3: It must be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely exhausting for these hosts at MSNBC.
Speaker 6: Well, of course they had to play the victim.
Speaker 16: But Al Sharpman was there when Jesse Jackson gave Donald Trump an naacp awar, So here's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 6: And Donald Trump loves the media.
Speaker 16: Donny Deuytce's career would only go up because Donald Trump would actually probably do an interview with somebody, even if there are leftists, Even if they are, you know, a sad excuse for a journalist, Donald Trump will still speak to those people. So they don't realize this would help their ratings much more than Kambala Harris will probably get us into World War three or a recession or a financial collapse in the next four years in my.
Speaker 3: Opinions, Yeah, that's a really good point.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about the Al Smith dinner, the one, of course that Kamala Harris missed and sent in this really.
Speaker 3: Really cringe worthy pre recorded video.
Speaker 19: Instead, You're Eminence and distinguished guests. The Al Smith Dinner provides a rare opportunity to set aside partisanship. I'm sorry, Sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Who was that? Sorry?
Speaker 18: Mary Kepanelli, Mary coming on.
Speaker 19: Very nice to meet you, Mary Catherine. Right now, I'm trying to record my speech for tonight's dinner.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: I just want to say that I'm Catholic and tonight is one of the biggest dinners next.
Speaker 3: To the Last Supper.
Speaker 19: It is a very important dinner and it's an important tradition that I'm so proud to be a part of a good grave.
Speaker 2: And now she's been, as you can imagine, totally roasted.
Speaker 17: I was shocked when I heard that Kamala was skipping the Al Smith dinner. I'd really hope that she would come, because we can't get enough of hearing her beautiful laugh. Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer. If you really wanted Vice President Harris to accept your invitation, I guess you should have told her the funds we're going to bail out the looters and writers and Minneapolis, and she would have been here.
Speaker 20: Guaranteed, Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just love the roasting Alex.
Speaker 2: You know who is advising Kamala to do these ridiculous videos.
Speaker 3: It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 16: And you know, Molly Shannon, the actress in that SNL clip, was hilarious. But what they did is they lampooned Catholics, and that's what they tried to do. There was recently a rally where somebody said Jesus is King and Kamala Harris said, this is the wrong rally. So it's very obvious to Kamala Harris does not care about people that believe.
Speaker 6: In God, which is the opposite of Donald Trump.
Speaker 16: You may be a Jewish, you may be Muslim, you may be Christian, but Donald Trump respects all religions, unlike Kamala Harris, who likes to make fun of religions. So it's not a surprise to me that she would use some sort of skit to make fun of Catholics at the biggest Catholic event of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just shocking.
Speaker 2: Now, this is fascinating because the US Bachelorette contestant, Josh Sita, has revealed to you personally. He came out and said that he's pretended to be trans for five to six months before revealing that that gender transition was nothing more than a social experiment to expose what culture.
Speaker 3: Here is your chat with him.
Speaker 16: I hope that this could help some people understand that just because you put on dresses and makeup as a man doesn't magically make you a woman.
Speaker 2: Alex, I've got to say he raises a great point. Last week, the left and the woe would have gladly accepted him as a trans woman into women's only spaces today, though of course, as just a man he isn't allowed to.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it just shows you the hypocrisy. And let's be real.
Speaker 16: You know, if you're an adult here in America and you want to be a transgender that's okay, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 6: We're a free country.
Speaker 16: But these people are putting on dresses and urinating in the restroom next to little kids.
Speaker 6: So it has gone too.
Speaker 16: Far here in America where freedom of speech or freedom of expression has become some sort of weird sexual idea that we just help and promote people that have different sexual preferences.
Speaker 6: So listen, I'm not anti gay, I'm not anti trans.
Speaker 16: But it shows you that if a trans person will get mad that they can't compete against biological woman, yet they will get mad at this guy for exposing how easy it is to print it to be trans. It just shows you that we live in the upside down world and nothing makes sense.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I've got to ask you, though, how did he keepe up the act for so long?
Speaker 3: And had you been suspicious that it was an act?
Speaker 16: Well, you know, I'm the first one to really call Josh out, and I just had an inkling that.
Speaker 6: This was obviously some sort of social experiment. And when Josh.
Speaker 16: Finally told me that, hey, Alex, I want to come on your show, I want to just expose that this was all entirely just a social experiment. I was very grateful for him to come on the show and expose that.
Speaker 6: And JK.
Speaker 16: Rowling, the author of Harry Potter, she engaged with it. So this has been a huge story.
Speaker 6: Now. I know a lot of people are gonna have different feelings whether Josh was good or bad, but I think what he.
Speaker 16: Did made a huge point that cannot be debated by the weird people on the lap that want to sexually in doctrin eight people into this weird LGBTQI trans call. So I really applaud Josh for taking, you know, the ric that he took to pretend to be transfer this song.
Speaker 6: It was not easy.
Speaker 16: He's a great performance artist and I think he made a very strong message.
Speaker 3: I completely agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's been fascinating to watch some of his videos over time too. Now look, I've got to say, you are back out there doing God's work. You're doing stand up comedy. This timeline for Coppel City Council, we've got a bit of what you told the counselors.
Speaker 21: There's a lot of people in the conservative community that are anti trans, like they're saying that we should limit transgenders and women's sports. I don't think we should, guys, because we can gamble on transgenders and win money. You guys, I want enough money from Leah Thomas. I turned draft Kings into draft queens. That's a much money, right.
Speaker 1: Don you like that?
Speaker 3: Alex.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you can keep a straight face and just deliver those lines and so perfectly.
Speaker 3: But tell us about you were doing there.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 16: You know, San Jose State, a college that's competing in the NCAA for women's volleyball, has been dominating so much so that a lot of schools are actually forfeiting their games against them.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm sad that these schools are forfeiting because we can gamble on them. They'll give us lines.
Speaker 16: So listen, I'm all about women's equality and women's fairness, but if Las Vegas will give me odds, let all the transgenders at women's sports, because I actually want to gamble on them, and I'm actually interested for once in my life. So it took a man for me to be interested in women's sports. It's absolutely absurd.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you before we let you go, what was the reaction to those that were sitting in the audience.
Speaker 6: Not good?
Speaker 16: You know, when I go to these public meetings, everybody's so uptied. Everybody's so negative that when I do these things, you would think that people would laugh and enjoy them. But sadly, because America is so messed up, everybody's at these meetings.
Speaker 6: You know, on ed so I wish people would laugh, but they never laugh at the meetings. They always laugh when they watch it after the fact.
Speaker 2: You are brilliant, alex Steine, and good to see you again.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us on the show.
Speaker 6: Always a pleasure. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Usha joins Karmala Harris's campaign as concerns over his past ties to Ditty resurface. Kinsey Schofield will join us next with all the latest details.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 3: Kinsey, really good to see you, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Usher suddenly campaigning for Kamala Harris. Here he was at an event in Atlanta.
Speaker 18: I love you more, but I love Kamala Harris even more. I want her to be our next president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Now, it's quite a change of tune because only a month ago on the View, he was asked about Donald Trump and Karmala Harris, but he declined to endorse Karmla.
Speaker 18: This is what he said, find the candidate that you feel both are, who fits the category of where we want to be, and that's it, and that's what you wrote based off of who you highlight and how you choose to highlight it on whatever platform you have is your prerogative, Kinsey.
Speaker 2: That is quite a turnaround in his opinion, in his stance, in just the space of weeks. But here's where it gets interesting, because people are suspecting that this sudden change in position, maybe because of the allegations leveled at Sean Ditty Combs. Why is Usher being brought into this now?
Speaker 15: I mean, well, Usher was Diddy's protege and Ave, you're going to want to be friends with whoever is in charge, whoever is in power. I do think that the association is a distraction from the Diddy allegations and it gives Usher credibility. But for Harris's campaign, it is a desperate and shameless stunt.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you are who you associate with, yuck.
Speaker 15: It was back in twenty nineteen when Usher wrapped up his last herpes lawsuit was he faced multiple lawsuits accusing him of exposing sexual partners to herpes without disclosing the STD We know those multiple lawsuits go all the way back to twenty twelve. There was a settlement there and in most jurisdictions throughout the US that is considered a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just such interesting, tim and you feel as though this may have a lot more to play out. So I watch this space your spot on there now. Alec Baldwin, he has appeared on Saturday Night Live, but this was for the first time since he had that manslaughter charge from the fatal rust shoe dropped. So he went on to SNL and he's pretended to be Brett Bayer from Fox News interviewing Kamala Harris. Here's a bit of that exchange.
Speaker 21: Now, when I interviewed President and Trump, my first question was what do you think is the most important.
Speaker 1: Issue facing our nation?
Speaker 16: So my first question for you is give me the exact number of murderers you let loose in this country.
Speaker 8: Brett.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought up the topic of immigrants.
Speaker 1: Million two million.
Speaker 3: The first thing we.
Speaker 9: Did in office was to introduce a bit ten million.
Speaker 1: Give me a number, Brett. We came up with a bipartisan but didn't have a number.
Speaker 3: Though, may I please finish?
Speaker 1: I'm asking you too, Well, then you have to listen. Well I can't because I'm talking.
Speaker 16: Well where you start, and maybe when I go to bed.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, though, that impression of Kabla Harris was quite spot on. But Kinsey, how has his return been received in the United States, particularly in the wake of all those court proceedings.
Speaker 15: Well, Alek Baldwin's presence on SNL as almost mandatory during a campaign year. He famously to do Trump impressions. The audience loves it, and unfortunately for the family of Helena Hutchins, you know, her death is not on the mind of the audience. They seem to be welcoming him back, which you know, breaks my heart for her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really good point. It's almost as if that's all been forgotten. That's a very very fair point, now, Kinsey, Donald Trump has taken quite a savage swipe at Katie Perry, who we know has in fact endorsed Kamala Harris. But what's Donald Trump had to say about the singer.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, so Katie jumped onto a Zoom call on Friday to support Kamala's campaign, and a Trump source responded to TMZ by saying both Kamala Harris and Katy Perry's careers are on decline decline curves that parallel are failing economy and border security under Kamala's watch.
Speaker 9: And I mean, you know this as well as I do.
Speaker 15: They're referencing the release of Katy Perry's lead single, Woman's World at Flop, with a one star review from The Guardian. It peaked at forty seven in the UK sixty three in the US. And it's a disappointing release when you remember that Katie once tied Michael Jackson's record for sending five songs from a single album to number one. That's no longer her reality.
Speaker 3: I've got to ask you just on that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she's in her flop era? I mean here in Australia. She's just come recently to perform at the AFL Grand Final, She's announced a series of concerts, But do you think that she's past her time now?
Speaker 15: I think she made a lot of poor decisions throughout this record. You know, you can't sing it's a woman's World and work with an accused sex offender, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Like the optics don't look great there.
Speaker 3: No, the optics look terrible.
Speaker 2: But I'd personally think she's in a flop era, which is a shame because You're right, she was so good once upon time.
Speaker 3: Now, this is.
Speaker 2: Quite a funny, Kinsey, because American couples having to impose booze bands on their weddings because of the upcoming US election.
Speaker 3: What is going on here?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I mean, well, there is an increase in popularity in fall weddings in the States, which could potentially end up in a SmackDown thanks to our contentious election season. It's the New York Times that's reporting that they've seen an increase in couples opting not to serve alcohol at their weddings and to display no politics signs around the venue to ensure that there is no fighting throughout the festivities.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it really that bad a people that passionate about and that angry that they're going to get into a fight at a wedding of all places, Kinsey.
Speaker 15: I'm not going to invite you to my house for Christmas because obviously you are too pure.
Speaker 9: You are too pure.
Speaker 3: I clearly must be way too pure your spot on.
Speaker 2: I just think it's just so funny that people are having to put booze bands.
Speaker 3: On at a wedding. But clearly this is polarizing the US public. So there you go. Now let's move on to Cheryl Hines.
Speaker 2: She has opened up about her relationship with husband Robert F. Kennedy Junior, and has addressed how she dealt with rumors surrounding his alleged sexting affair with political reporter Olivia Newzi Kinsey.
Speaker 3: So she's broken her silence here what she said.
Speaker 9: She says she's writing a book.
Speaker 15: I mean, Olivia must be shaking in her boots because Cheryl says, you know, rumors are rumors.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to grasp everything.
Speaker 15: I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm writing everything down.
Speaker 9: I've got everything in writing. So I mean, talk about a deep tease. We don't know when we're.
Speaker 15: Gonna get it, but obviously it's going to be good because she is saying, oh, look, I'm processing the rumors that she's kind of acknowledging that it comes with the Kennedy territory. But I had no clue that she was preparing to release a book. And this might just be the juiciest chapter.
Speaker 2: Look, can you take us back here? So what actually happened? How long has this alleged affair being going on?
Speaker 3: Because this is quite juicy. Can you give us a bit of a history.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, Olivia Newzi was assigned r FK Junior. She is a political reporter and she was assigned RFK Junior last year to do.
Speaker 9: A profile on him.
Speaker 15: And it's her fiance or her ex fiance, I should say that allegedly threatened to blackmail.
Speaker 9: Her over this affair. He's out of a job right now. She's out of a job right now.
Speaker 15: And the only person that seems to be completely in the clear is our FK Junior. But the allegedly was just an emotional and sexting relationship. Olivia acknowledges it. RFK Junior says that it's absolutely not true, and she's kind of a crazed fan. But it is interesting that it's the Kennedys that always end up with their hands clean after these kind of chaotic events.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just going to ask you just one more question on this because I'm finding quite interesting. Well, they ad all have an impact on Robert F. Kennedy Junior, or as as you said, he's just wiped his hands of it.
Speaker 3: He's never going to be in trouble for this.
Speaker 9: I don't think he'll be in trouble for this.
Speaker 15: I would love to know what magic the Kennedys have that gets them out of absolutely every instance. You know, his father was accused of murdering Marilyn Monroe and everything's okay over there.
Speaker 9: So I'd love to know what it is about the Kennedy family.
Speaker 15: But he you know, he's still campaigning with Trump, still deemed, you know, somebody that is potentially going to be associated with the Trump administration if he wins.
Speaker 9: Wow, what is it like to be in Washington?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is it like you?
Speaker 2: That's a really good point, Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 3: Really nice to speak with you. Thank you so much for joining us on the show.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's it for me. Up next is news Night. Good Night,