Speaker 1: Get the Morning every day, adelaides Joe's some things just go well together. Think of a freshly shaven pair of legs with some fresh sheets. Oh that's nice, isn't it all?
Speaker 2: I think pringles and coconut sugar that cancels out the springles.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: I think Jason Horn, Francis and kind of Rosie and Zach. But's a lot of emotions.
Speaker 4: Well that's a tree open anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll get on nine for it. Cane Corns and Channel seven we saw this coming here. He is good boy to you, Cane Corns, Channel Seven's Cane Thorns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you and ied to work better together, don't we? Hate? No mark that I had to come across the dark dot.
Speaker 4: This is how this is interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean you two obviously used to work together on SEM and Caine has just been craving you for so long that he's ditch Channel nine to come to Channel seven to reunite with you. Isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 5: Jock? I missed him not paying for any coffee, really joke. I'm missing stuffing up the sex number, which he's still doing on your show. So honestly, I've been waiting for a month bring him by, become on your show, waiting by the phone. So I'm happy to call. Finally came.
Speaker 1: Just their heads up as well, Chane, I mean your father Graham is a big enough for you since at the Christmas parties and the amount of time, so we've had to cut him off from the bar. Don't you be like your old manse.
Speaker 5: There's no risk of me taking up the bar table the Channel seven, Hazy, you know that I'm stay there. I'll be on the Lemon and Ginger coop. But oh yeah, yeah, I've look, Graham's been there for a long time. So to go to seventh with him as well as I mean, it's been big, hasn't I know, having a bit of fun, It's been a big decision obviously cheering and who just want to say, it's been amazing to me that the Sunday fo shows, you know, Hazy, Love and Custom, it's been.
Speaker 1: In this part of my life.
Speaker 5: But this is just a big, big opportunity to jump on all the big games, the Grand Final, you know, Thursday night footage going to be going to be Keegan Channel seven. I got big plans so and just a little bit more time at home on the weekend, Lucy. As you know, it's been such an incredible support with the boys, So to be able to have this opportunity and spend a bit more time at home, it's now at the beautiful state.
Speaker 1: It's something else to Yeah. So we've been saying for years and years on SEM but now in saying that platform where people sort of maybe there's a few more is you don't deserve Lucy. So let's just put it out that's true.
Speaker 5: What do you think, isn't you?
Speaker 4: You are so bad above Kane calls.
Speaker 5: I thought you'd support me.
Speaker 2: No good and bad news here because you've received a massive pay bump and Hazy has subsequently got a pay cut.
Speaker 1: So you guys, I was already doing it for free before we let you go. I've got to I've got to bring this.
Speaker 5: It's so funny you in the morning and I'm like laughing and dumping the kids of Sky. But he didn't do this good stuff with me. I got the trip out of him.
Speaker 1: If I was you and I'd be insecure and I would put it together and be like, why did you get funny when we stopped working?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: He kind of before I let you go, I've just got to make a mention to this. To Jody, came I this rig at the moment we got to the stage came where you were so obsessed with running that you were you'd seen a dietitian. You were bone on bone. We jokingly suggested at one stage that there was a certain body part of yours which was a little bit useless because your libido was ruined, that maybe we should just cut it off because it's slowing down your mouth on time. I'm so glad that you got past that, and now the rig is back.
Speaker 5: The rigs back. For four years, you were telling me all visit, you've got eat eggs. You you were telling you about what you're already baking at four eggs and getting in the gym. And I was like, that's right, that's rubbage. I'm just going to keep running. And then I literally went to this and looked at me within thirty six, said k you've got to go to the gym. And I took his advice. Didn't take your advice for four years, and I feel much better about it. So soundly good advice you ever given me.
Speaker 1: Do you think I was joking. When I was coming with a and lollipop, I thought, I thought it looked good.
Speaker 2: I really it's very rich to take advice something from someone about hitting the gym and building muscle when he has absolutely got no ars anymore.
Speaker 4: Caine, you notice that you've.
Speaker 1: Seen that part o cane of the French bulldog who's learning out. That's how I'm built, no ars.
Speaker 5: I did see you in the budget Snuggers on the diving board, hazy, and then I saw you be Hamster off the phone, so I am worried about you. Hey, before I know, he goes busy before I let you go. Well, will this make Jody's diary?
Speaker 1: Oh you want one mention?
Speaker 5: I just need. It's my favorite segment on radio. So just a little mention joke.
Speaker 1: How about you isolate this? Can we get you to say, I love Jody's diary.
Speaker 5: I love Jody's diary.
Speaker 2: You're in, You're in.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, congratulations, mate, can't wait to work with you. And it's a it's a great result for the media and quite seriously, we love everything you do and everybody, one hundred percent, all your haters have turned. It's actually quite fascinating to watch love you both. See ya.
Speaker 6: Saving your coffee.
Speaker 4: Sell is your seat.
Speaker 6: This is Jody Hazy, one night.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Welcome to your Tuesday, and we have an official time and day.
Speaker 4: But he caught Adelaids Beach are long final.
Speaker 2: That is happening Thursday week, not next week, because that would be silly to have any sort of momentum.
Speaker 3: To roll into the finals.
Speaker 1: You're a good one for turning up for the wrong stadium. Yeah, quite often we talk about plays and football games came out and you're like, I can't wait till Sunday Adelaide Over. Well, it's actually a marble stadium, Joe, it's a wrong stadium.
Speaker 2: I do do that a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, there's some things that you do that I don't necessarily enjoy.
Speaker 4: But that's all right.
Speaker 1: Don't you dare turn up to Commedia Park Thursday week shows? Is it gm HbA Stadium? By myself?
Speaker 6: More guys? Why pies you on?
Speaker 4: And it's it's a gold you too, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not today though.
Speaker 4: Twenty three degrees Oh ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's perfect, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Stunning?
Speaker 6: And bright?
Speaker 1: I love on the back end of winter when you start to warm up finals just around the corner, things are really really stunning.
Speaker 6: Look, it's good.
Speaker 4: It's a nice time of year, isn't it. Netball finals coming up.
Speaker 1: A lot of hungover people today, possibly from a mad Monday yesterday. Oh yes, putting the Crows Boys.
Speaker 4: So the Crows Boys jump on a bus that we've some sort of golf theme. Where were they headed?
Speaker 2: Do you know, really sure their business somewhere somewhere away from the prying eye of the public.
Speaker 1: Shiprounding some sorrows. Oh dear on your boys. Row Adelaide show was coming up as well. Yes, exciting, isn't it. We got tickets to give away seven thirty, eight thirty this morning. Class. It's a golden ticket upgrade with our boy decently, Yeah, beautiful. I'd just say good. I have a last A stafron A cafe is going to open up. You can absolutely bet your life on that.
Speaker 4: Oh and there'll be some quality coffee.
Speaker 1: We open up four to five minutes each and every morning, and boy, oh boy, is it busy.
Speaker 4: And that's so profitable it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It allows us to close for the next you know, twenty three hours and fifty six minutes.
Speaker 1: If you sit there, we just caun't cash it's crazy and the six fifteen venue machine QUI is not too far away. Three very reasonable questions with some outstanding prices coming out next. We'll keep it somewhat footy related. What about the hooligan on the weekend they got done throwing a water bottle at an umpire? Oh my god, we've all thought it, but you shouldn't act on it.
Speaker 4: I know one should act on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the police have caught up with them. Put a new little study for you, Joe's It's probably gonna hurt you because sometimes you a bit of a psycho. Let's be run on a space. Sometimes you lose it. I'm just kidding. Wow, Lovely, do you know.
Speaker 2: The only time I lose it eas during songs? A song, song, song, because you, my friend, tip me over the edge.
Speaker 1: That is so true, and that is coming up before eight o'clock. So take this advice alright. A study conducted by the University of California found that each time you resist the urge to act on anger, you actively rewire your brain to become calmer and more compassionate. So think about that before we play songs. To songs long song. This process, known as neuroplasticity, strengthens neural pathway as associated with self control empathy, while simultaneously weakening those linked to impulsive anger responses. So the nice you are in these situations where you really tested, maybe it's a flow on effect and all of a sudden you're doing it more often and you're less angry.
Speaker 2: They all those words you just said, did you understand them?
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew anger. I didn't know what I didn't know what the word empathy meant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, we understand that. Neuroplasticity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everyone knows what neuroplasticity is. Right, what about these words as well? By engaging in prefrontal cortex there of the brain responsible for decision making and emotional regulation, you can develop a more measured and thoughtful approach to handling emotional triggers are ultimately fostering and more composed and compassionate mindset.
Speaker 2: It's the front part of your brain that controls your emotions, right, So that's why it's the first thing to go when you drink alcohol.
Speaker 1: Is that is that right? Look at you, doctor, Roddy. So yeah, take your deep breath, let's just relax talking to you Crow supporters.
Speaker 7: In front of me.
Speaker 1: Guys, there's always next year, and in this time next year, this is a year after back in the day. Yeah, yeah, And I don't get angry at all unless I'm watching the football, and I swear I had this approach and like, just relax, just relax, and then all of a sudden game every single time.
Speaker 2: Really actually, this is very, very ironic, in the words of the great Alanis Morisset, because you, my friend, have the least anger control of everyone anyone I know, excuse me very much. And it's over nothing, like absolutely nothing. Like you'll pick up your phone, you'll go mo man, and we'll be.
Speaker 4: Like what You'll be like, I got four of my tips.
Speaker 1: It's a different story.
Speaker 4: The biggest overreaction you ever will see.
Speaker 2: My fred.
Speaker 1: It came into effect yesterday a brand new work law that is the right to disconnect, legally protecting workers from being forced to take non emergency calls and respond to emails outside of business hours.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on this, It's effectively a way to like put the hit the red button when your boss calls on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't have to take it.
Speaker 1: Employers of large companies can refuse to respond to unreasonable after ours calls from their employer if the call email is not required to be answered by law. Reasonableness will be judged by the worker's job responsibility level, how disruptive the contact was, and whether they were compensated. The employer can get fined up to nineteen than eight hundred for making an unreasonable call or request.
Speaker 2: Make such a gray area what's reasonable and what's unreasonable when it comes to your job, Because if if someone stuck at work doing something that only you know how to fix, then isn't it perfectly reasonable and nice for you to take that call and go, Okay, this is how you do that, and that's how you do that.
Speaker 1: Possibly maybe now you're not really allowed to do that. Yeah, okay, I can't. I couldn't do it. What do you mean, I don't even have any I have no miscalls, no unread messages, I have no unread emails. Right, everything needs to be ticked off. So if I had an email from a boss going into the weekend and it's something that I could fix, I just fixed it. Otherwise to just sit in my brain for the whole weekend, I'll be.
Speaker 2: Thinking about somebody needs some boundaries.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've had this conversation. What good on you, though, Jos, we've been ahead of your time. I knew you have been ahead of your time for so long. Produ to Emily Reduce to Emily, I'm pretty sure we can back me up here, just to tell me if I'm right or wrong when I say when I say here is a conversation that you will hear almost daily and over and it goes like this. Jody says, what the hell is this? Where is this information? Producer? Emily says, I.
Speaker 4: Don't even have to say it anymore.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you've noticed, but I've just got a recording that plays in the office every time I just press a little button. It just says dreams there it is. Yeah, okay, relationships a pioneer.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're a workplace trailblazer.
Speaker 4: Wellie, okay?
Speaker 2: Can I can I explain to you Peanuts that I have I have an email here, I have an email channel ten, I have an email from my business, and I have a personal email. That's four email boxes. Can I be bothered to peruse all of them at any given time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I cannot.
Speaker 2: There are other ways to contact me. You can direct message me on Instagram if you like, you can send me a Facebook message. There's a million different ways to contact me. If I need to know something, you can make me aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you need to get a message through to joke as well, deliver it. I deliver it through the jagged website.
Speaker 4: In the shopping cart. I'll get it there and you phone me there frequently with and hazy on over.
Speaker 1: It's a constant battle, isn't it, between people who a little bit old school with their language and the youth coming through with their new sort of buzzwords. Oh yeah, remember when radicals the buzzword coolies.
Speaker 2: Coolio and you will you still say to be fair, all things cool he Oldglecius.
Speaker 1: And ten all that kind of stuff. All right. There's a primary school in Australia has banned students from using gen alpha. They're young and.
Speaker 4: Gen alpha jen alphas. I haven't even heard of them, span.
Speaker 1: Using slang words and phrases like which we've spoken about skibbity and yat but also mewing, sigma and is all these sort of buzzwords. So the list displayed it at a primary school features eleven band words or phrases popular with Generation Alpha, and we team have someone who is heavily right in the guts of Generation Alpha. I am not eleven years old.
Speaker 3: I technically am jen Z, but I don't claim that either. But jen alf is I think they're born from twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Jesus, people having kids in twenty twelve, believable sense. All right, let's take you throw a few of these words and our resident child will got a meaning of them. Okay, once again, which you cover on. But in short, skibbity.
Speaker 3: Skibbity came from a meme. It's a toilet skibbity. It can mean good or bad. You can go this is skibbity, and it depends on.
Speaker 1: The feeling skibbity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Rizzz is like charm, charisma, flirtatiousness. If you've got good riz, you've got.
Speaker 1: Game, Ah, ladies.
Speaker 3: Sigma sigma is one that I had to look up when it first started making the rounds, But it essentially means like you're called like an alpha male.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a rizz dup sigma or is that the opposite?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's okay, this is going to show my age. But a Sigma was a car that your mum and dad used to.
Speaker 1: In the eighties, and then you're updated to the dats and mewing.
Speaker 3: Mewing is more of a thing you do, not a word, but mewing cats. It's how you you put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and you kind of flex it to make your jawline tighter. Okay, so mewing is about looking good.
Speaker 4: What's the point of that though.
Speaker 3: To make it sharp?
Speaker 6: Jawn lord?
Speaker 1: Ohio?
Speaker 3: Okay, another one that's a little bit more niche. But if if you say that's so high, it's like really lame and cringe.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so say lame or cringe.
Speaker 3: It's like extra just like that's ohio, you know it's cool it hazy.
Speaker 1: Let him cook? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I let him go? Let him do it. He's cooking something up.
Speaker 1: And finally, what's a baddie?
Speaker 3: Baddie is like you live, you know, like Cardi b's a baddy right, Yeah, of course she is in Europe for summer. Baddy.
Speaker 1: Let her cook all those types of things.
Speaker 3: Let her cook it up.
Speaker 4: That's all I take it away from that cat.
Speaker 1: This makes me a Sigma Rizda male if I say this sentence, Ohio, Jody and Hazy are Bustin' Bustin's good one. Bustin's a good one.
Speaker 3: That it's something busting. It's good usually referred to with food, though, that codes busting.
Speaker 1: Jody is a baddie and Hazy is great on the barbecue. Let him cook. Sure give it what an intense, fierce battle is becoming. It's not close, but it is an intense battle.
Speaker 2: Job Okay, So everyone playing along at home, I resolve this week to not give him the answers because it hurts my soul. It hurts all of your souls.
Speaker 4: I understand that. So if I think I know, I'm not going to think out loud anymore. I'm just going to zip it you.
Speaker 1: I think we're on this morning.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be interesting, alright. Team Jody today is Briany from Joslyn.
Speaker 6: Morning Briany, Morning, Morning. Brinnie got through.
Speaker 1: First and chose you, thank you first time. Good morning brother.
Speaker 4: Stop being a smart.
Speaker 1: Stop being a smarter obnoxious like my dad was obnoxious, my grandfather's obnoxious obnoxious.
Speaker 3: Hazeman Well on Team Hayesman is Chess from t Tree Gully.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the dark Side, Jesso, luck, I'm sorry you hits your wagon to the long line of obnoxious.
Speaker 1: Ham Yes, I think we should go see Just Speakable may for what do you think.
Speaker 4: The movie tickets?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: There is a comeback train coming though, Joe. It's true cho eleven to nineteen at the moment. So you've got a bit of work today. But if you stop doing ally the answers, you're in for it.
Speaker 6: Thank you're in for it.
Speaker 4: And also, remember my name is my brother.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, both of your name is your buzz i?
Speaker 6: No screaming.
Speaker 4: So do you want to explain the rule?
Speaker 3: Yeah, same as always, never hits, throwbacks or chestralized. It is best of three. The stakes are high. Wallace a cinema pass up for grabs. But these these ones are interesting. Okay, one of them I think is really easy, one I think is really hard. The other one's neutral. I won't tell you which ones. Song number one, let's do.
Speaker 4: It, Jody, who knew pink?
Speaker 3: Well done, Jody, that's really.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get it. I'm still trying to work it out. Can you not interrupt me? I'm still trying to work it out.
Speaker 3: That was really good. Joe's you were really composed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you.
Speaker 3: He took big deep breaths. That was really good. If you if you get this one, you've won.
Speaker 6: Just don't set no pressure, don't get on myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is everything everything from May as well, because if you lose eight to nine fifteen, it's gonna be pretty little marine. It's gonna be real great.
Speaker 2: And I know it is.
Speaker 6: This Son's tricky.
Speaker 9: I know it.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Is it Jodie? I'm gonna say, is it Austin Dasher?
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Keep going hazy.
Speaker 6: See if you can bring this one home?
Speaker 3: We get one guess and that's yeah, Jody's out.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's name.
Speaker 8: I know, I know what.
Speaker 1: I know him now.
Speaker 3: I know it's coming three stick.
Speaker 1: Season, Yeah, stick shock.
Speaker 2: She forgot that.
Speaker 1: I exist.
Speaker 2: That was a lot.
Speaker 3: I counted though.
Speaker 4: You counted to twenty eight.
Speaker 1: It's a twenty eight second count.
Speaker 4: Oh wow that If it's no a can I know it. It'll come to me eventually if I pad out long enough. Oh it's sticks.
Speaker 3: It makes it's interesting though, because great a tie break?
Speaker 1: Now unrelated? Hey you going then? News read as.
Speaker 3: Always get them pretty quickly and has immense frustration in there. All right, this is for the win.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's on number three, Johnny?
Speaker 4: Is it wi the village people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well a great choice by Briany Roane against the odds.
Speaker 1: How did you know?
Speaker 6: I think I could cry faith than for your faith in me brings.
Speaker 3: A scored a twelve nineteen Wow come back there you.
Speaker 2: Go, jump out before you say anything more, jump out. Apologize to Jess first, and then jump out.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sorry about that. Yes next time.
Speaker 6: Eh God, there won't for your next tme. She's angry just like me.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Congratulations to you jokes. I'm going to be humble because I need battle to bankers. We are celebrating the life of one of the all time greats. I want to say greats. I mean it was a great speech. Yes as you that you know your kudo well Jack.
Speaker 2: Car Kyles and this is democracy manifest We loved him anyway. That was him being arrested in nineteen ninety one for fraud.
Speaker 4: But he's arrest well. It basically became ingrained in our psychies forevermore. He passed away.
Speaker 2: They had his funeral yesterday and incredibly, this is what they did for Jack right before he passed.
Speaker 9: Jack was eighty two died last month of advanced prostate cancer, his family revealing before they switched off life support, they tipped his favorite wine into his feeding tube.
Speaker 1: Chris Rais nine seven News there probably perplexed as well, been like what they did?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: But also wine's straight into your veins. That would have an immediate Effectwuldness.
Speaker 1: Cutting out the middleman? Aren't you straight in there?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 2: So we're asking you a question on thirteen twenty four ten, what did you have in your feeding tube before you're about to pass away?
Speaker 4: You just want a bit of Jason Horn Francis.
Speaker 1: Straight into the veins and you know me, Joe.
Speaker 2: Francis inside of the booty.
Speaker 1: Yes, happy man.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Roxy from Jervis Hello, Roxy, Hello, Hello, tell us, hit us, what do you want?
Speaker 1: And there scotch and coat?
Speaker 8: It has to be chill though with ice and yeah, gotta season me base me for the last time.
Speaker 4: I just love the doctors going. She's ready to go.
Speaker 1: He's ready to go. Now a particular scotch? Where are we talking? Roxy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gotta love a good old love that for you. Roxy.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your call.
Speaker 2: Tomora from Seaton, Good morning, Good morning Tomara.
Speaker 4: What do you want in your veins before you go? Well, there's two things.
Speaker 2: One would be probably a whole hippos nitella.
Speaker 4: I'll probably go sulk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, jades, you are aggressive the sultant tomorrow? Do you do you salt? Absolutely everything I.
Speaker 4: Do, And before I go to bed, I put a whole heap of salt in my hand and I lick it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's taking it definitely to the next level.
Speaker 4: Is that associated with the tequila shot or is just the salt?
Speaker 1: No, just the salt. You can't drink alcohol. If I was to pick up an a salt lick, which traditionally is for horses and placed at your house, do you think that you would get through an entire block of salt lick?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll put it on the bed that cupboard too.
Speaker 4: Can that's a controversial question.
Speaker 6: What's the salt lick?
Speaker 1: Salt lickf I use it for horses. So this is a big block and it's literally salt and the horses lick it.
Speaker 4: What does it do to the horse?
Speaker 1: Gives them the salt kick? That they need.
Speaker 6: Yeah right I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't need, So there you go they do, and then lick it up good stuff tomorrow. Well there, that's nice, isn't it. What we have learned as well is that our great friend Jack Carlson, Yes, I assume that you know your Judo welling their hearts forever.
Speaker 3: The horses have pepper licks too.
Speaker 1: I think they do. I think they do. Watch this space